• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Teh Drawings of Firefox

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
*dies from Alex Bock's reaction* XDDD

The only thing that looks slightly disproportionate to me is the right ear compared to the left, but chances are when you touched the pic up via coloring I wouldn't even notice. Otherwise... it's stuff like this that makes me less afraid of Mimilop and actually like it. Pretty cute ^^

Dun't fret Alexsh Bocksh, I am currently trying to decide what source to use for colors for your Mimilop - but I drew this during classes today.

Kun-Picture-01.png

My own cabbit/cabbix-like race, with no name yet. This one is different from normal ones, which have normal, basic rings around their ears, no little circle on their forehead, and don't have X-shaped scars over one eye.

By the way, the view that has the scarred eye, the reason that eye is shaded differently is 'cause he's blind in that one. ^-^ 'is name is Kun (pronounced "Coon" - like how you do -kun as name endings in Japanese~)

...I know, kinda awd(odd).

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
So this is what your mind managed to churn out. Big ears, big feet, two tails... just like you wanted XD

*Tickles its feet*

It's really cute. What colors would these guys be? Many different colors? White with small variations? etc.

Prof. Cinders

Mathemagician
Staff member
Administrator
Heh, I remember neopets... From when I had 3 accounts 5 years ago ;) Cute Cabbits, FF! If you colour them, you will receive a box of virtua-choc. ^^

Prof. Cinders

Mathemagician
Staff member
Administrator
*grins "innocently"* Mum keeps taking me offline. And before you mention that blasted pic, the scanner's on the blink...

The bigger-version of Mimilop is a bit differently colored than the avvie-size; that's because my computer totally spazzed and shut down Photoshop when I tried to save the bigger-version. Luckily I saved it when I was trying to seperate the butterfly outline from the Mimilop outline (it worked~). So I just redid about ten minutes of work - no big deal when compared to how long I take on pictures. Still looks odd to me, but if you like it Bock, I'm happeh~

Dun't look Persian, Nya!

Bocks-Mimilop-dA.png

Bocks-Mimilop-Smaller.png

Izzit useable? ^^;

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Wow. Mimilop looking cute and not disturbing in the least. Kudos to you, Firefox. You may yet save that Pokemon for me.

Love the shading on this, as usual. My only comment now is... Planning to finish off that Ralts pics? It's just so cute... Seems like a waste to leave it unfinished ^^'

If it's requested, it's no doubt that I will, but for now I still gots -

A: MSDL's muchly-deserved Tallen n' Ayumu avatar, and
B: Nemisis's long-forgotten Arcanine picture to create,
C: An avatar for dA to create for daxx0r (I luuuuv you, daxx, lifesaveh~) to animate
D: Next Pokemon Era page to actually draw.
E: Probably a Seviper for Charmander so he'll leave Daxx0r to his Kazan avvie. :-\

But if Ralts is a priority 'afore any of those, it'll probably only take me a couple of days, and, of course, I have no problems fitting it in!~ ;D

*is happy to have finally made a list of the stuff she needs to do*

Oh noes, I gotta take a shower and study for ebil Health test (I doodled during all the boring classes, 'cause teh teacher is a cruddy..well...teacher) all in an hour!! *is off*

*didn't look*

OMGZ THE MIMILOP IS SO CUTE AND I SHALL HUG IT! *hugs thin air*

See how I get when I have tons of homework during the beginning of the semester? I'm procrastinating on it right now, by the way. >_<

Graaaar...after seeing Kun-kun (there is no way in HECK I'm ever going to call him anything but that now)...I'm having issues drawing cabbixes. Maybe cuz it's that ya draw 'em too well. Or that the designs of Kun-kun pwnz0r anything that I've ever done for my three cabbix characters. I totally

Aw, sowwy for messing ya' up Persian. :-\
And, for the record, I took yesterday off from posting/drawing, and today I was up - then my mum made me go run the god-awful-longest errands evar.

So, anyways, while we were waiting (about an hour and a half) to get car insurance, I sketch'd'd this~

Black-Cat-little-boy.png

xD

Turned out pretty cute~ The words say "Black Cat" behind him.

Niin niin~ I'm not so sure of how this turned out, but if MSDL's satisfied with it, I'll start t3h linearting as soon as possible. I hated Tallen's tails, but every time I erased and redrew one, it looked worse. :-\

MSDLs-Tallen-n-Ayumu.png

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
*Pokes the wittle Raichu* ^^

For something you just drew to pass the time, pretty good. Can't say my "doodling" was ever that great >>;

EDIT: And you posted while I was posting! :p

Anyways, love the hair on that Skitty. I personally would love to see this colored because I think it'd look really good =)

Aww, well - even if MSDL wants me teh do a different picture, I had a sudden flare of competitice-ness with someone and turned this picture into a one-night job. ^^; I don't mind if you don't like it, MSDL, but I finished it~

MSDLs-Tallen-n-Ayumu-norm.png

MSDLs-Tallen-n-Ayumu-avat.png

Um...not...exactly sure that Nemisis is the posting-type, but here's his Arcanine sketch. I'll be linearting tomorrow, as I have t3h showering n' homework to do tonight. Plus, of course, House is coming on at 8:00~

Nems-Arcanine-Sketch.png

The farther-away-eye and foremost-front-leg both strike me as very messed up, but I couldn't figure out how to fix 'em. :-\

*realizes that she has a flaw she points out on most every picture* ;____;

Omigosh, double-postage...But it's not very relating-like to Nemi's picture. If Anybody wants it editted onto the Arcanine post though, I will. *waves arms frantically* I dun't wanna get in' t3h trouble. xP

Main-Person-sidewalk-sketch.png

Whenever I start my in-the-thoughtful-stages fiction story, this will more-likely-than-not be my main character. Werysome cute, but he needs a name. I'm trying for an oddly-long noble-like name, that has an easy nickname in it.

Only two I have now are Evangarde or Aidelaine. Any others - or preferences to which one sounds better?

*cuddles adorablele character-in-school-uniform with all-messed-up-and-burned-and-sideways-frame*

That Arcanine is totally awesome Fire Fox! ^_^ I didn't even notice the supposedly messed up leg because my eyes went straight to the cool looking gace....I LOVE THAT ARCANINE'S FACE! XD As for the other one, It's pretty cute ;3 I love the effect of how the picture is displayed a ripped piece of paper, pretty creative.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Omigosh, double-postage...But it's not very relating-like to Nemi's picture. If Anybody wants it editted onto the Arcanine post though, I will. *waves arms frantically* I dun't wanna get in' t3h trouble. xp

Double posting (so long as it's not SPAM, obviously) is perfectly acceptable and allowed in the art/writing forums.

Also, Sweeeeet Arcanine. I can't wait to see it coloured.

Well, step one of returning to my old routine has been accomplished - I've got my scanner back in action, although even simple resizing is annoying at the time. Still, I can scan, w00t. Expect sketches for awhile, until I get Photoshop re-downloaded...uploaded...whatever.

Grey, as he is now (a bit chibi-like in the face, but essentially the same) in the RP, daxx0r~
GreyChibi.png

Awww that's really good Fire Fox X3 So adorably KAWAII!!! X3333333

judging by this picture and the last one, I feel a lost, saddened like personality beaming from this character. If that is the image you were going for then, It definitly shows well ^_^ especially with how you emphasized and expresed the feelings with the use of shades like black and grey.

Either that or you're just putting him in backgrounds that convey that aura or feel. Which ever one, (or if I'm totally off XD) This still is an awesome picture ^_^

LunkachuGlare.png

A more girl-like Linkachu, although the hints are rather subtle. I tried to put in eyelashes, a chest, and she's got a ponytail.

This picture took me a long while, about two hours, total. Lotsa Link-y details. :p

Once Photoshop is back in action (sometime next week, maybe?) and I get Nem's Arcanine finished I'll either color this or a FEMALE (such whisperings over the guy-fox...) fursona for my dA account. Depends if Katie likes it enough to want to see it colored.

;D

Awww, they're all so cute! ^_^ The girl-Linkachu is cool, too. Heheh, today during band, my friend was coloring a Link picture she drew for another friend's birthday. Heheh. Today is a Linky day! ^_^

And I like the drawing of your character, too. It's very nice. I'm sorry...I can't think of any constructive criticism today. *sigh* But meh, you draw wonderfully already. I'm the one who needs the criticism. >_

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Once Photoshop is back in action (sometime next week, maybe?) and I get Nem's Arcanine finished I'll either color this or a FEMALE (such whisperings over the guy-fox...) fursona for my dA account. Depends if Katie likes it enough to want to see it colored.

Yes, Katie certainly does want to see this colored. It's the first real Linkachu "morph" that I've ever seen, and all the details look really neat.

I await the finished presentation ^_^

Oh hey...Fire Fox! ^_^

I had a question...yas were so nice to draw me that squee-ful Persian picture (which I shall luff and treasure always)...do ya want me to draw you a picture? I mean, as far as I know, you draw stuff for us without getting stuff in return...

So I am offering to draw you something as a (belated) thank-you. It probably won't be that great (y'all know what my pictures look like...my colored pencil skizzls are kinda lacking), but if you want one, just say the word...

*brandishes arms dangerously* Of course I'd love to get drawlings from you! Whatever you feel like doing, I shall cuddle it and love it and pet it forever. And put it somewhere high-up...unless it's a cool-drawing, cause you can't cuddle and pet them...then maybe I'll just adore it and fan-girl over it.... x.X ...

*went off-track*

Right - well I finally regained Photoshop (today, around 3:30 P.M.), and I am proud to say I finished Nem's Arcanine. Slightly rusty after that break, but it looks fire-y....right?

Nems-Arcanine-BIG.png

And a small-sized version, of course.
Nems-Arcanine-SMALL.png

I have an art project (an entire art project..heh...I slack off too much... ::)) to do tomorrow, but sometime this week I'll get yours done, Linkachu! ;D

Yay, the topic is unlocked again! Very nice drawing FireFox!! But it looks a little sad - it's Pokécharms day (well, it was...) so it should be ridiculously happy XD

Anyway, glad to have you back in action!

Last edited by a moderator: