• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Team Plasma in a New Region

"I believe he did," Marilynn answered matter-of-factly, "I'm going to let Zoe put you on the ground again, and you're going to get cured, okay?"

Royal peeked out of the cabinet, "Is it safe to come out yet?"

"Nice collar. Where'd did'ja get that? Need help putting it on or somethin'?" But this question was quickly overpiled by questions about todays raid. "Uh, yes. I'll get Asha. Flow, get the guy who wishes he was my boyfriend."

Asha was no sanitary scientist. That being said, the only protection she had against her potential volatile experiments was a sole lab coat strung over her tacky shirt. Today's one was testing the retention on Psychic pokemon. The subject was a Ralts, perhaps a week or two old. It could barely speak with it's fellow Pokemon, but she was determined to get results.

"Snap the spoon."

The thing looked confused.

"Right. Visual creatures. Umm...this." She bent the spoon a bit.

The little psychic attempted to bend it more, but only managed a very small distance.

"Hmm. We can fix that." Going over to a vial of a much more potent serum, she smiled. "Perfect time to test."

The Ralts was young. It'd forget this incident over it's long life span...if it happened. Phog opened the door, stopping Asha like a deer in headlights. "Asha, come on, the raid."

"Oh yes! I hope our friends come. I mean, I certainly want to see them again."

"Trust me Asha, they will. Clean yourself up...or don't, and meet us upfront in a couple of minutes."

"Alright Phoggy."

She stored away the Ralts back into it's cage, which was one of the few with occupants in it. She noted how bare it was, and gave the Ralts a gift. The spoon, somewhat twisted.

"Keep at it buddy. Snap it by the time I get back, and I'll get you a treat."

And with that, she headed to the door.

Flow pouted, and let the collar drop as Phog left. Sully snorted, and tossed his glass bottle of foul smelling liquid at her. She shrieked, and lept out of the way of the shards of glass and liquid. She glared at Sully, who glared at her in return, "Stay off of my man."

Flow hissed, and Sully stood. She jerked back, a look of fear on her face. She backed herself into the corner and growled low in her throat as he stepped closer. But, she didn't do anything to try and intercept his boot from meeting her side. She knew better.

"Look, I know you're the damn one who got us this gig, but if ya keep acting like you're the boss, don't think that I won't tie you to a stone and throw you in the river," Sully hissed. Flow's ears reared back as she glared at Sully with a hateful expression.

Alexander sighed as Sully went on assulting his pokemon

Valmont went to Tyler and said "here, take a deep whiff of the smell then swallow it like a pill ok?" As he gave him the Square

Tyler nodded slowly and took the pill from his hand. He gingerly sniffed the vile and popped the pill in his mouth. His face scrunched up but he swallowed it, "That one didn't taste good."

"Sul, don't kill the cat. That's curiosity's job," Dakota joked. She let out a pleased giggle, then returned to scratching Twinkle's head. The Carbink sang gleefully, twirling under its trainer's hand.

Sully rolled his eyes, "Fine fine. But remember, Joggy, I'll kick your ass."

Flow glared, and picking up everything she could in sight, spelled out her name. Sully kicked her again, which knocked away her concentration and sent all the things she had picked up crashing to the floor.

Dakota dodged the falling objects, but Twinkle didn't. The trainer sighed as he returned the Carbink to its Dusk Ball. Bored, he let Sunspot and Crater out, and flew with their Psychic powers. Thinking for a moment, he had Crater pick Sully up. "Ain't dis fun?" She asked Sully teasingly.

Sully snorted, "Would be fun if Joggy didn't ruin it."

Flow hissed, but limped off in the direction of her collar. She picked it up and padded towards where Phog had gone again.

Alexander felt bad for the espeon so he took out his wallet, pulled out a 80,000 dollar note, crumbled it into a ball and rolled it in Flow's direction

"Your full memory should return to you in 3 minutes" Valmont said as he walked over to the coffee machine but stopped himself at the last second from making another cup

Marilynn added, "I think we should be good. Zoe, return." The professor pulled out a Pokeball and returned Zoe. Royal crawled out of the cabinet with Red, and made sure that it was okay to come out. She asked, "Is Tyler better now?"

Dakota cackled. "I don tink Joggy is a fittin nickname for a Espeon, but hey, not my Pokemon."

Tyler waited, and waited and waited....and it hit him all at once. He screeched a very unmanly screech, and toppled over, clutching his head so hard that his nails were embedding into his skin. He was saying gibberish, his eyes scrunched so tightly we was seeing stars.

Flow wished she could tell the other human that she wasn't his Pokemon, nor was her name Joggy. She picked up the note with her tail, and gave Alexander a flick of her ear in response.

Royal shrieked and held onto her sister for dear life. Red waddled over and hugged Royal's leg, a big smile plastered on his face like always. Marilynn backed away from Tyler a bit, somewhat frightened.

Phobos ran over to the desk and hid under it, too shocked of what was happening, Valmont was shocked too but managed to keep his footing, "um Tyler are you ok? do you remember anything new?"

Tyler flopped onto his back, breathing heavily, "I remember never feeling anything like the amount of pain I just felt. I think I'm going to need a pain killer. Make that two. Oh," he popped open one watery eye, "You still owe me a drink."

Valmont looked at him with a deathly glare, "your girlfriend is worried sick about you outside.......... AND YOUR JUST THINKING ABOUT THE DRINK I OWE YOU?!" Valmont shouted the last part at a loud voice but everyone could of still heard Phobos's head banging under the table as he jumped out of fear

Tyler looked confused.
'We hit her.'
'I didn't hit her!'
'Shut it, runt!'

Tyler frowned, and rubbed at his head again, "Shit man, I didn't even think about that." He shakily stood up, "Man, how much did I say while I was out?"

'Oh just our whole life.'
'Did we get the scars from cooties?'

"No," Tyler murmured, "I got the scars from Dusk. I told her to attack me so we could frame an escape for the poor Pokemon that were trapped in the Plasma base."

"say Phobos you ok down there?" Valmont asked sarcastically, Phobos grumbled as he got out from under the desk, "you need anger management..." he said.
Valmont rolled his eyes and turned to the others, "well now that Tyler is back we can get over with the drinks story..."

"Alright, everyone ready?" Phog wanted to get it going. This was a sensitive operation, and time is money in the world of crime. "Let's get going."

Asha was oddly quiet, staring intensely at Sully. There's a difference between pointless violence and progressive violence, and this person had the former settled. To think she even invited him on the team.

Perhaps it was time to talk with Phog.

Tonight would work. She followed Phog out the door, unlocking her stare from Sully.

Flow left her collar in her bed and limped after the humans. She really wished Sully hadn't forced her to forget morning sun. She thought for a moment that the female human was going to say something to Sully, but she didn't. Flow's
hatred for humans began to grow.

Sully wasn't her trainer and never was. She used to have a trainer, a little human. She never knew his name, as at the time she was just a little eevee, and didn't start to understand human speak until she evolved into an Espeon. The little human was her best friend, they did everything together. When she evolved, he was so excited and they went to fight the first gym....

That's when Flow met Sully for the first time. He was a little human at the time and was with a rather big human. The big human, as Flow had found out later, was named Jim.
Jim and Sully saw Flow with the little human. And they came over with evil and maliciousness behind their eyes. They shoved the boy and stole Flow's pokeball. The forced her to return to it; that was the last day she ever saw the little human.
She grew bitter and hateful as Sully "trained" her. She hated the stupid name he gave her- she very much liked Flow, the name the little human bestowed upon her.

But, the little human probably forgot about her. She let her tail droop to the dust. She was a rather pathetic creature after all.

She followed after the adult humans towards the raid site.

Valmont sighed as he headed out, followed by Phobos, he grumbled something about being set to prision for child murder and anger management before getting out to see how is it going with Tyler, Lady and Ego

Alexander followed up with Phog and Asha, "so remind me where are we raiding?"

Touching the ground, Dakota returned Sunspot and Crater to their Pokeballs. She let out Ampere, and climbed on. "Let's git dis party started!" He exclaimed.

"Let's get this party started. How long has it been since I've said that?" Dakota thought to himself as her Electrode followed Phog and Asha, "Not since I left Hoenn."

Ego was still passed out, propped up against Zard who was snoozing away. Lady was sitting miserably next to him with a massive bruise on the side of her face. Tyler's heart ached at the sight, "Hey I-"

But she jumped up the second that she spotted him, and hugged him tight, "You're alright! I...I was so worried you jerk."

'See she didn't keep her promise.'
'She's still just as awesome as I remember!"

Tyler almost wanted to go ask Valmont about the voice issue, but feeling how much Lady was shaking as she clutched onto him as if he were her life line, he decided not to. He could get through it if it meant keeping Lady happy.

Valmont walked over to the two "Tyler's memory returned to him as i promised, now why don't we go get the drinks i promised too?" he said as Phobos came up from behind him, the note pad he took earlier fell out of his coat but picked it back up before Valmont noticed

"There is an illegal Pokemon smuggling ring going around in the nearby town. We get in, bust those thugs heads in, and steal the ones they've smuggled. Two wrongs make a right, right?"

"Yeah, sure." Asha's monotone talking was out of place, Phog noted. She was never this quiet.

Yesh, what's got her labcoat tails in a tangle?

Oddly enough, the town happened to be the same mining town everyone else was at, the trade happening in an old warehouse. Phog sent out his Ninetails, Nie. He was relatively new, and from a raid not too unlike this one, and was likely willing to smash the heads in of people doing similar acts. Despite leading them to a desmise thanks to anemia...

"The way this'll work is send in your Psychic types, or any supplementary special attackers, and we'll head in after them."

Asha sent out her Gengar, Miasma, and whispered something in his ear. Probably the battle strategy.

"Copper, Sunspot, Crater, you ready for dis?" Dakota called as she sent out her Bronzong, Solrock, and Lunatone. He huddled them into a group talk, and discussed the strategy. With that all done, he returned Ampere and announced, "I'm ready, boss!"

Amy sighed in relief as she saw that Tyler was okay. At least that went well. They were supposed to have an amazing party, but instead they had a surprise attack performed on them, which ended up with Tyler losing his memory.
"Phew... Today feels so long for some reason..." she said mostly to herself.

Taylene was staring at the large computer screen for over an hour. She was looking at Phog's group through the city cameras that Colress somehow got access to. Fine, she was stalking Phog's group through the city cameras that Colress somehow got access to. Sadly, those city cameras don't have a mic, so she couldn't hear what they were saying. Nonetheless, she tried to get as much information as she could.
"It looks like they're about to make a raid or something, the way they're acting," she said out loud.
"Oh, no."
Taylene looked to her left and almost fell backwards out of her chair. Colress was standing there, his face looking concerned.
"Why do you always do that?!?" she screamed.
Colress merely laughed, "You're just too concentrated to notice. You need to have focus, but you also need to see your surroundings."
"Fine," she grumbled.
"Check where they're close to," Colress said to Taylene.
Taylene typed something in, and the picture became larger. "It looks like a mining place," she told Colress, confused. What would they want to do with fossils? She was about to get off her chair when Colress said, "wait."
He typed something in as well, and the picture of the mining place got replaced with a photo of inside the mine. He enlarged the picture, and Taylene gasped. "That's the spot I saw those other people go into to help Tyler!"
Everything made more sense. Well, not everything, but most things anyway. "Let's go," Colress whispered.
The two packed quickly and ran off to the direction the mine was. Colress didn't care at that point if they would recognize him. It was worth it.

Last edited:
Flow did not like the sound of Pokemon raids. She shivered slightly, and forced herself to balance out her weight rather than limp.

Sully frowned, "Boss, Joggy will ruin the raid. The freak never lets me steal Pokemon anymore, or else I would have more then two Pokemon." He looked bitter and hateful, "I'd put her away, if I were you."

Flow's tail lashed. If she was able to concentrate on something side from pain, she would have thrown Sully harder then she threw the black and blue haired human into a wall.

Alexander sent out Solar, the Espeon walked over to Flow, the poor thing was hurt and Solar felt bad for it, he used morning sun on her in hopes of that it helps

Alexander walked over to Phog and said "I'm ready as well"

Flow looked surprised at the other Espeon, but purred. She decided to save her "throwing sully into next year" event for after the raid. She had more important things to do.

"Yeah, so? "Joggy" is a good boy. And can make his own decisions. Lay off em', Sully, before I lay you off. Anyways, let's start this up, before I lose interest. Go on, Nie."

The Ninetales held his head up high as he walked in...before a glare from Phog made him move a tad more discreetly. Miasma followed him non chlantly, motioning for the others.

"By the way, if you want any of the finer picks, feel free to keep it, alright? Your pretty much saving it from Asha's experiments."

"My experiments are perfectly tame, thank you very much!"

Flow didn't like the sound of that. But, she was pleased with Phog's attack on Sully. She slunk into the room, hiding in the shadows with only her eyes faint red glow visible in the darkness.

"Let's do this!" Dakota whisper-yelled, slinking into the room with her trio of Psychic types. He saw a Klinklang being traded to a guy with brown hair. "Copper, lift dat guy up," the young adult asked her Bronzong, indicating the guy with the brown hair. However, his attack didn't go unnoticed. An older looking man had been traded a Jolteon for the Klinklang, and had noticed Dakota. Before the blue-eyed trainer had a chance to order her Solrock to lift this guy up too, the Jolteon had already pounced on Dakota, pulling down her shirt and overalls and revealing the outline of two distinct lumps. Dakota swatted the Jolteon off, and pulled up her shirt and hoped to Arceus or whoever was listening that no one saw those two... things.

Miasma quickly followed up on the Jolteon with a Shadow Punch. He couldn't help but roll his eyes at the panicking Dakota. In his mind, there were two genders: Ghost and not-Ghost. They were obviously a not-ghost, so of course he didn't understand the reasoning behind their reaction.

But he was wasting time, and the Jolteon was recovering. He prepared a Sludge bomb to counter it back.

Meanwhile Nie unleashed a Flamethrower at the Klinklang, before it could do anything, and then followed up with a Psyshock to neurally stun the man, before pouncing on him.

Phog decided to make his entrance, Asha following half heartily behind him.

"Well well well, look at this. You all should've kept quiet about your little illegal ring..."

"Or what, have you spoil it?"

A new figure spoke utop a stack of crates, with a Delphox standing next to him. "July, Fire Blast!"

The Delphox unleashed a star shape cluster of flames, which Phog and Asha jumped away from, leaving a large scorch on the ground.

Dumbfounded, Phog sputtered out, "Uh, little help!?"