• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Team Plasma in a New Region

Flow had freed at least a dozen Pokemon from the men who had stolen them. Each took off with their own pokeball clasped close. She was about to go and release the next crate of Pokemon when heard Phog, "uh, little help?!"

Flow bounded out of the shadows, a Shadowball powered up and thrown at the Delphox. She landed gracefully, and hissed warningly at the Delphox. She stood in front of Phog, not Asha. She told the Delphox that they needed to leave, unless they would like another shadow ball to the face.

The Delphox took the Shadow a Ball fairly well, and growled back he was standing his ground...before the barrage of attacks from Dakota knocked over the crates the they were standing on, placing them both the fox and it's smuggler buddy on their backs. They weren't getting up for a bit.

"Thanks for helpin' us, boy. Same with you, Dakota. Now let's see what we got here other than a bunch of melted gears and foxes. Speaking of, Nie, keep em' down, alright boy?" The Ninetales snorted in agreement, leaving Phig to his devices.

Asha followed suit of Phog, telling Miasma to keep them down, before investigating the state of the Jolteon. Miasma had done a number on it, but it wasn't done yet. Still conscious, it sparked as Asha backed into a corner, terrified. It never had a good experience with humans and likely assumed the same from Asha. "Shh, it's okay boy, I'll take care of you... Come on Cuttler, take care of our friend." Cuttler came out from his pokeball, and carefully scoped it up in his pincers. "I don't know about you all, But I have what I need. I wish those interesting heroes showed up..."

"Please don't jinx it Asha." Phog pleaded.

"Yer welcome," Dakota cackled, making sure his shirt hid what had been shown earlier. He returned everyone but Twinkle, and looked at the array of Pokemon before her. "I already have a full team," she said, seeing a Beldum on the floor. It tried ramming into him, but Twinkle interecepted the attack.

Flow helped one of the other Pokemon, a little eevee, it its feet. It wobbled unsteadily, it's tiny paws crushing shards of egg around it. She carefully lifted the little think by his scruff. She grabbed Phog with her psychic, more of a way to get his attention really, and let go of him an inch above the ground. She didn't know what to do with the baby Pokemon, so she just stood there holding it with a questioning expression.

She didn't know how the baby got there, but she knew she wasn't going to leave the little guy to fend for himself, or for Asha to inject.

"Hmm. Nothing insanely useful here just...h-hey!" Phog was taken back by a jolt of psychic energy floating him a inch or two in the air. "Who?"

Turning towards Flow, clasping a Eevee in her jaws. "Huh? Whatcha' got there boy?" He reached down to touch it, but repulsed after feeling it sticky. "A newborn? Poor thing's prolly scared half to death. Speaking of..." He quickly glanced at Asha, still handling the Jolteon, now panicking in Cuttler's grasp. "Let's keep it away from Asha. Anyways, I could have my Flareon take care of it, since she's outta work right now. Unless you want to hide it from her in the base, which I could organize. How's that sound boy?" He scratched both the Eevee's and Flow's head in a attempt to make the Eevee realize it shouldn't be worried about him.

The eevee whimpered. Flow picked him up with her psychic, and meowed. He whimpered again, so Flow let him down on her back. She glanced protectively at the baby and then back to Phog. She cast a nervous glance at Sully who was picking through the wallets of the other men. She didn't want a repeat of her story to happen to the Eevee-

She shrieked as the little think purred and licked her head. She could feel him curl up on her back, still purring. Her ears tilted back and she gave the little thing a confused look. He reminded her of the little human.

Alexander was looking around to see of he can find a good pokemon and was surprised to see an ultra ball, "what ever is in it must be worth it" he said as he picked it up and sent out what was in it, it was a Gengar.

"Cool, I'll call you Virus" he said as he kept the ball and walked over to Phog, "so what now boss?"

"Y'know, a rare Pokemon like dis Beldum shouldn't be used just fer expriments," Dakota thought to himself. She looked for Beldum's Pokeball, finding a Moon Ball. The black-haired adult clicked the button, and the Beldum was sucked in. "Yer not officially part of de team, but I'll hold on to ya," she muttered to the ball, "I tink I'll call ya Ram."

The eevee snored gently on Flow's back. Her ear flicked. It would seem the little guy didn't have a name, as he was so young. Flow tilted her head to try and get a better look at him. The little guy's tail twitched and hit her in the nose. She sneezed, but purred with amusement. She decided she would call the little guy Swish.

"Heh. Y'know, That little thing reminds me of a Eevee I had before. Too bad she was stolen. I cried and cried, but by the time I got to my own dad, Couldn't find em'. He got me another one, but it wasn't the same. Didn't even name him until he became a Flareon. But...ahem...sorry. Too personal." He was getting a little choked up, for once in a long time.

But Alexander wanted to know what to do next. "Ah, good question. Just hang around town, maybe see if our little heroes will show up? Then ya'll can try out your new Pokemon. Maybe if we anonymously bust these guys we can get a reward."

"Do ya mind if I use my new, but unofficial team member? I found a Beldum. Y'know, those tings are rare in Hoenn. I guess tat's why one was 'ere," Dakota rambled, "I tink Ram's Psychic powers aren't strong enough to lift a person, but it can deal a mean blow."

"Alright, does this mean we can finish the party?" Amy asked eagerly.
She was looking forward to it since they had all planned it. The result, however, was not so fun. She still couldn't believe some people tried to kill them for nothing.

Flow looked surprised by Phog's story. She was confused and feeling rather panicked actually. He couldn't be the little human. He couldn't be. That...no...he would hate her if he realized what happened. Disgust filled every portion of her body. She hadn't meant to evolve, she was just thinking about the little human after all, she hadn't meant to. She looked away from Phog. She didn't...he wasn't the little human. She...he couldn't be him. Her human would never go bad. Yeah, that was it. This couldn't be her human.

"Hm. Fine by me, keep doing you kid." He gave Dakota a pat on the back. "I've seen one or two before, back in Hoenn. My dad was a hunter, working on commission, and selling em' on the side. Got in a heap of shit for stealing an Aggron once. Granted it was eight years after the fact..."

He noticed Flow's unusual quietness. "What's up boy? Contemplating what to do with your little buddy? Did I upset you with my story or somethin'? It's really not that sad. At least I didn't spend years training it just to get it sold on the black market with the rest of my Pokemon..."

Flow looked up at that. Her tail lashed slightly, and she carefully shifted Swish's weight. She wanted to jump up onto Phog's shoulder to try and comfort him, but the weight of the little eevee was too much. Gingerly, she lifted Swish with her psychic and hopped onto Phog's shoulder, resting Swish on his other side. Swish blinked open his eyes drowsily and batted at Phog's face.

"Well, so let's go back to the Pokemon Center now!" Amy said, heading towards the door. She suddenly remembered something that the woman that had the pokemon that made the huge hyper beam said. They'll be doing a raid. Slowly the smile on Amy's face faded.

Lady wouldn't let go of Tyler. Now, normally he'd be fine with that. However, he wanted to go see what the others were doing.

"Belle, why don't we go see what the others are doing?" Tyler tried.

She shook her head, "Nope. You're staying here."

Tyler relaxed into her grip, then jerked away. She jumped forwards and grabbed his leg, latching on like a child.

"Lady," Tyler groaned, "Come on, let go! You're acting like a child."

She ignored him and held on tighter. Tyler sighed and started to work his way back down to the lab, much to Lady's dismay.

Amy turned her head around. "Everyone, you remember what that woman said, right? They'll be raiding somewhere." Amy didn't know why this was so important to her all of a sudden. She just felt like she forgot something the woman said... 'Now!'
Amy's eyes widened.
"She said they'll be raiding now! We need to stop them before they make a huge mess. They already made a whole pokemon center collapse, they could wreak havoc everywhere! We really need to stop them! Who else will?"

Tyler, who finally arrived back in the lab with Lady still acting like a four year old, huffed, "Ya could have told me we were leaving before I finally got down here."

"Sorry Tyler this was a sudden change of plans" Valmont said as he noticed Phobos lost in thoughts, he decided to ask later and turned to see Lady attached to Tyler's leg, "um mind me asking about Lady?"

Royal giggled, "Lady, I think you're being more childish than me!"

Marilynn chuckled softly, agreeing with the bluenette. "Yeah, you are. We have a serious situation on our hands, so let's get going. Shall we?" The scientist spoke up, sweeping an arm towards the entrance.

Last edited:
Phobos walked over the staircase and was about to exit before being called out, "hey Phobos! You didn't seriously believe that I haven't seen you sneak one of my note pads into your coat did you?" He heard Valmont asking him, "well....." he began but ran out when he couldn't figure out what to say

Valmont Sighed as his cousin fled, "even after all these years we still fight and mess around with each other's stuff" he said out loud to no one in particular

"Depends on which note pad it is, I have a bunch of them all with different notes on inventions and other projects" Valmont said as he followed, trying to figure out which Note pad it could of been

"Thanks boy. I appreciate it." Phog lost the somber tone in his voice, replaced with a slightly more annoyed one at the little Eevee's batting. "Hey there, I know my face is interesting and all, but if you could stop, that be great."

"Excuse me sir-hey, where that Eevee come from?" Of course Asha had to show up. "Interesting. Anyways, I just poked my head through a window, and noticed a few of our little heroes out and about! Shall we wait for a sneaky ambush?"

"Sounds like a plan."

Valmont chuckled at the true statement, "true, never managed to organise my desk whether it was at plasma HQ or here" he said as he made sure he had all his poke balls

Alexander overheard the two and started to make a strategy, he didn't do too well in the last battle so he needed to make sure he proved himself in this one

"Yeah! Let's do this!" Dakota whisper-yelled, slinking into the shadows with Ram. She had to constrain the little thing, as it was struggling in his arms. "Don give us away, Ram!" The blue-eyed trainer scolded the Beldum.

"Let's go!" Amy ran out. She had no idea where those people were, and yet she was running around, not bothering to think where they might be. Suddenly, BAM! Amy ran into someone. "Oh, sorry..." she began, but then noticed who the person was. "Wait, aren't you that person from before that talked about a lab?" she asked.
Taylene sighed. She wasn't expecting anyone to remember her for that. "Yes, I'm that same person," she told Amy, "and I don't think you should go looking for those guys alone. They could easily ambush you and it would end badly."
"What else am I going to do? Sit and do nothing?" Amy replied. She noticed the man behind Taylene. He looked oddly familiar...

"That's better than endangering yourself, but no. We're going to help you and your friends beat Phog and his group. And don't worry, I won't give you any medicine or anything like that if you don't want me to." Taylene told her.

Omega walked up to Tyler and punched him in the stomach." Don't swear in front of my son." He whispered viciously and walked back to Delta." Shoulder ride or Pokemon ride Delta? We're going with them." He smiled and Depta giggled." Can I sit on Swampy's back Daddy?" He smiled and Swampy emerged from the pokeball. Delta jumped on Swampys back and the Pokemon and child alike gurgled with happiness.

Lady screeched as Tyler dropped onto the ground, clutching his stomach at a groan. She let go quickly, but not quick enough to stop her boyfriend from face planting.

She glared at Omega, but when she heard Amy talking to...no way. She bustled up the stairs, her eyes landing on Taylene. She was going to kill-
"C-Colress?" She squeaked.

Tyler slowly pushed himself up from the ground with a wince, "Thanks for the help." He sat back on his legs, "One second she refuses to let me go anywhere, the next she lets me lose a rib or two to Omega and then runs away."

Flow glared at Asha hatefully, how dare the human try and get near Swish? He was just a baby, a poor defenseless newborn. Swish yawned, and batted at Phog's ear instead, turning on his shoulder as if he didn't care that the could fall so that he was on his back. His tail drooped over Phog's shoulder, and his ear rested just under his chin.

Marilynn stepped out into the sunlight and had to squint. Her eyes were squeezed shut, as the professor did NOT want to go blind. Royal bumped into her sister after the sudden stop, but squirmed around her. She returned Red after getting to the other side, then let him out again.

Amy was still staring suspiciously at the man next to Taylene. She didn't know why he looked familiar, but he did...
"Uh, mind if I ask who you are?" she asked.
"I'm Taylene," Taylene replied, trying not to get to the point where Colress will have to say he's Colress.
Amy, however, noticed this. "No, I meant you. Have we met somewhere or something?" she asked Colress, not knowing who he was.
Colress sighed. There was no way he was getting out of this. He'd have to say eventually, so why not just get it over with?
"Yes, we have actually," Colress answered, and looked at Amy, then at Taylene, who was shaking her head quite miserably, then back at Amy.
"So you are..." Amy said, trying to get this man to tell who he is. She wasn't that patient, especially for these kinds of things.
"I'm Colress, nice to meet you," Colress said, his hand out for a hand shake.
"Amy, nice to meet you t- Wait, COLRESS?!?" she screamed.
Taylene slapped her forehead. "Like I said earlier, we're here to help, not harm you. You really think Colress is going to do what he did before? No, he won't..." Taylene's voice trailed off, since she actually had no idea what Colress had done to them.
Amy wasn't too quick to trust. She let out Gardevoir from her pokeball. Gardevoir, who understood the situation, used Psychic on Taylene and Colress to hurl them up in the air.
"Why'd you even come here again? You thought we would tell you, 'sure, okay, come along?' You thought we didn't remember what you've done to us a year ago? Valmont had to fake his death because of you!" Amy spat, "You really thought we'd all say, 'welcome aboard'? No wonder Taylene made Tyler lose his memory! She's working with you!"
"That was an accident, though! I didn't mean to do it! I even offered to help him get back his memory, but you all refused!" Taylene cried out from above.
Amy ignored this. She sat down on the floor, waiting for the others to get their opinions through.

Lady looked furious, "I'm going to slaughter you!"

Tyler, while wincing in pain, held her back, "Sorry man. But, you tried to kill us. How can we know you don't want to kill us again?"

'He's scary.'
'Shut up, I'm trying to get control of the situation!'
'He saved us when Lady left us in the flames.'

Valmont was already out of the base, just in time to hear Amy shout out Colress's name

"Say Colress! Remember last time we met? Back when you escaped? Let's say my Tyrantrum didn't like it's food taken from him" he said in a bitter tone as he sent out Tyrant, the rock type stared at Colress with a deathly glare similar to that of its trainer