• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Team Plasma in a New Region

Colress, helplessly hovering in the air because of Gardevoir's psychic, decided the best thing he could do is at least try to explain himself before the Tyrantrum will eat him alive.
"I-"
"He's not what he was before. Sure, he wants to find whatever makes pokemon the strongest, but he won't kill you," Taylene cut him off.
"What I wanted to say," Colress huffed at Taylene, "is that I made a horrible mistake. I admit I shouldn't have done what I did. I was going too far with science, and now I want to make that up to you. If you still disagree, your Tyrantrum can eat me alive, Valmont. No, I did NOT send Taylene to make Tyler lose his memory, I sent her there to help you out. She just didn't use what I gave her properly."
"I did try to help, though, but you wouldn't accept my help," Taylene told Lady, and gulped. The look on Lady's face was strong enough to kill her spirit.

'We have to help, no one deserves this!'
'He saved us when we were going to be bits of char!'
'He almost killed Lady.'
'But he changed! Everyone can be good if they just try!'
'Fuck Lady, he saved us when she didn't.'

"Shut up," Tyler growled. He grabbed one of the pokeballs off his belt, "Rose, come on out and use Grass knot to hold Lady down."

The Roserade did exactly as she was told. Lady screeched as Tyler jogged up to step in between Tyrant and Colress, "Val we can't go killin him. And I forgive Taylene for whatever may have happened, so let's just let them speak ya know? Clearly they don't have bad intentions."

"Fine but don't expect me to be getting him a drink....." Valmont said as he retrieved Tyrant, he heard foot steps and saw Phobos running past him, Valmont grabbed his collar just in time to stop him from pouncing on Colress

Marilynn had to try her hardest to keep Royal from running back outside. The preteen was struggling and writhing in her arms, wanting to go back outside. "BUT COLRESS SAID HE WASN'T EVIL," Royal wailed, thrashing her arms, "HE SAID HE WANTED TO HELP!"

Lady glared at the Roserade, "Let go of me so I can tie his spleen to the fan!"

Tyler shouted back, "There isn't even a fan in the lab!"

"Tyler Fear when I get my hands on you I'm going to kick you in the-"

"Yucky yucks!" Tyler shrieked. He frowned, "Didn't mean to say that. Uh pretend that didn't happen."

Amy sighed the longest sigh she's ever sighed, followed by a very long groan. "Fine," she told Tyler, and Gardevoir lowered Colress and Taylene down to the floor.
"So, are we going to get them, or what?" she asked.
"Thank you, and why else would we have come here if we weren't going to stop them?" Taylene told Amy.
Colress, in the meantime, took out his glasses from his pocket, took out the contact lenses, and put his glasses back on. He took them off in hope that they wouldn't recognize him, but that was over now, so there was no point in having itchy contacts anymore.

"Hey there, it's almost time. You two should stay here, unless 'tcha wanna get caught in the crossfirre. I'll have Nie signal ya'll on the way out." He set down Flow and Swish behind a large crate. Speaking of crates, Asha was shoving the three men into one as Miasma closed the Klinklang and Delphox in a cage.

"Sir, we are still taking the champion's son right? Miasma could pull it off..."

"Fine by me. But get into position, it's almost time, I hear them arguing."

Flow wrapped her tail around Swish and told him to remain silent. Swish wanted to know what was going to happen. Flow responded by laying down and pulling Swish close. Swish didn't get it still however, and asked her again what was going to happen. Flow told him that they needed to be quiet, because bad humans were coming and they might try and take Swish away. Swish whimpered and curled up close to the espeon's side.

"Right," Dakota nodded, letting Twinkle out. She, Ram, and the Carbink hid in a back corner, ready to ambush the group.

Royal finally succeeded in getting out of her sister's grip, and shot up the stairs with Red on her tail. Marilynn ran up after her, calling, "Royal, no! You don't know what Colress is going to do!"

Taylene opened her laptop and checked the cameras once more.
"Huh... That's funny. They're not there anymore," she told them all.
Colress guessed what was about to happen. "We need to move. There's a reason why that woman told you when they were going to raid..."
"How'd you know about that?" Amy asked, a little too loudly.
"Shhh!" Taylene saw on her laptop that Phog's group was headed their way. Suddenly, the screen went black. "Nooooo..." she moaned, "That could have helped us a bunch. What we know now is that they're not raiding anymore, and they headed in our direction, so be careful."
Colress saw Marilynn heading their way and didn't know what he should say. Last time he spoke to her alone, she was trembling as he told her she would have to leave her Duosion for two weeks. He could start with a sorry, but he doubted she would forgive him.

Zoe's Pokeball rattled upon seeing Colress. Marilynn grabbed the ball, let the Reuniclus out, and had her lift Royal off the ground. The blue-haired trainer wriggled in the Psychic hold, yelling at her sister to put her down. Marilynn simply responded with, "Royal, I don't want you hurting yourself. We don't know if Colress is on our side or not."

Zoe was fuming at Colress. Being separated from her dear trainer and forced to battle a fricken T-Rex Pokemon injected with strength serum had taken a toll on the Reuniclus at the time.

Tyler was getting annoyed. This was chaos!

'Take control.'
'Make friends!'
'Shut up!'
'Someone's coming.'

"What?" Tyler blurted out, "Who's coming?"

Potchy growled. He could smell that psychic type.

Flow spotted Potchy as he trailed closer to the building they were in. She flattened her ears.

Potchy barked, pulling a pointer dog pose and continuing to signal the direction of the scent.

"I am on your side," Colress told Marilynn, "and I know I shouldn't have separated you from Zoe. One of my big mistakes..." He turned to Royal. "Anyway, like Taylene said, Phog's group could be anywhere near us, so I suggest you lower your voice."

Taylene closed her laptop, and heard Tyler ask who's coming. Puzzled, she told him, "Phog's group. They're coming. Don't you know that already? I said it a few minutes ago."
Taylene hoped everything was okay with Tyler's memory. She didn't want it to be her fault that Tyler's going insane. Hopefully he wasn't going insane, and just didn't hear what she said.

Tyler frowned and rubbed at his head, "Er yeah sorry I uh had to do a double take...?"

'Smooth.'
'Great job me!'
'I'd like to see you do better, 14 year old.'
'I'll strip you of your liver.'
'What's a liver?'

Royal shut up, a stubborn pout forming on the preteen's face. "Fine," she huffed. Marilynn looked up and muttered, "Good," in response to her sister. Zoe's Psychic grip began to falter, as she was trembling in anger.

Flow heard the barking, and panic stricken, told Swish to hide. He curled up further in the darkness, and Flow sprinted to hide in the shadows as she followed after Phog and the gang.

Nie took this oppurtunity to hop on top of the hyena, his mouth flaming with a fire fang. He wanted to be the center of attention, a star of the show! If anyone got the first strike it was going to be him. Asha also took an oppurtunity to ward them off Plasma Neo's trail.

"Hi there! I see Phog's Ninetales has decided to introduce himself. Too bad Phog himself left. I'm just here wrapping up. Glad you were able to show up. Uh, who's that old guy following you? That one, wearing the stupid glasses and tacky t-shirt?"

While Asha stalled, Phog had his hand resting on the Aggron's Pokeball, along with Miasma sneaking around towards Swampy and Delta.

Valmont looked at Phobos and wispered "go back down and look out from the trees.....", Phobos ran off to the base and onto the computer, Phobos started up the cameras to see if he can see anything but there was no sign of anyone around

Flow spotted a camera. What was a camera even doing in the forest. She carefully picked up a stone with her psychic and tossed it at the camera.

Swish was worried. What if Flow wasn't coming back, like Mary? He didn't want to be left alone again. Quietly? He passed out of his hiding spot and followed her scent trail.

Potchy roared with fury, catching Lady's attention.

"Potchy!" Lady screamed. Roserade let go of her in fear and the red haired girl sprinted to where the Mightyena was getting mauled. Ego sat up slowly, still feeling after effects from the taser. Zard growled, and stood, his nostrils flaring. Ego, without really thinking, drew Grace's pokeball. The female Mightyena crashed to the ground in a heap with a determined glint in her eyes. These people took away her job and her...her leg. She winced, wobbling on her three-legged stance, and tossed a Shadowball at the Ninetales attacking her son.

Last edited:
Colress was burning with anger. Old guy? Who's she calling an old guy? He was only a few years older than these teens! And the glasses are not stupid! But he had to admit, the T-shirt really was tacky. That was all he could find at the clothing store that wouldn't reveal his identity, and now he was really regretting wearing it. "I'll go get some things ready," he mumbled, and ran into one of the mining caves. Once he made sure he was alone, he took off his 'disguise', revealing a normal lab coat and a white shirt. He took a gadget out of his pocket and tapped it. It opened up, revealing his self invented laptop.
"You could've told me you were going to take off your shirt. Good thing you had something underneath. Blech."
Taylene stepped out of the shadows.
"Could I ever be alone?" Colress asked her. It was like she stuck to him like glue.
"Nope," she replied, "now can you tell me what you did to them?"
"Nope," he mimicked, "We're about to be attacked by Phog's group! How can you think of that right now?"
"Fine." Taylene sat beside him.
"How'd you get that laptop?"
"I didn't get it, I invented it."
Colress let out his Rotom (who was still in wash form). "If what makes a pokemon strongest is the bond between them and their trainer, that's how we'll battle. And no showering me with water, okay?"
The Rotom twirled happily and nodded.
"Alright. Let's go." Colress closed his laptop, which turned back into the tiny little gadget, put it in his pocket, and ran deeper into the cave, Taylene running behind him.

While bored, Dakota looked around for something. She spotted the cameras and muttered, "Wonder what cameras are doin in a forest of all places. Ram, take dat one out with Take Down." He indicated a camera, and the Steel/Psychic type rammed into it with full force, taking a lot of recoil damage.

Zoe, once Colress had left, calmed down enough to stabilize her hold on Royal. The bluenette was set on the ground, spooked by the shakiness from before. Marilynn returned the angry Reuniclus to her ball before anyone got hurt. "So, they're headed our way? We should probably prepare ourselves for combat," the professor said, tightening her grip on Edward, Cobalt, and Origami's respective Pokeballs.

Phobos cursed as 2 of the cameras where taken out, he had to think of another way to see them

Valmont looked around, his hand on Tyrant's poke ball, "they should of shown themselves by now...." he muttered to himself

Flow bounded out into the clearing, not realizing her shadows disappeared by the sudden lights turning on around her. Her tail went straight up as she spotted many humans, including the one she had tossed into a wall.

Tyler's eyes landed on Flow, "Guys! They're already here, that's the Espeon that threw me!"

Flow turned tail and fled.

"GO GO GO!"

Phog didn't care that Flow tried what he did. He wanted to protect her, because where the Espeon is, the Eevee was sure to follow. He sent out Aro to soak up the Night slash and Mean look. The Aggron grunted as he took the hits, before using Iron tail to counter back.

"Well, I guess our assault failed. Cuttler, come on. Time to use your scissors!" Cuttler quickly emerged from the warehouse, Jolteon still in its clutches. "Oh, come on! Give me it." The Scizor rolled his eyes as he plopped the twitching Jolteon into her arms. "Ah...he's heavier than he looks. Cuttler, Bullet Punch that Crobat!"

Cuttler charged towards Edward, his pincers glowing a steely gray as he prepared Bullet punch.

Nie growled as the Shadow Ball knocked him into a nearby wall...before staring in disbelief at who did it! A three legged Mightyena was not going to destroy his pride! Snarling, he unleashed a jet of fire towards Potchy and Grace.

Last edited:
"I've had enough of you for one day!" Valmont Exclaimed as he sent out Tyrant, "tyrant use fire fang!" He yelled as the jurassic pokemon's jaw went up in flames and attempted to bite Cuttler

Amy couldn't believe they tried to ambush them. Or at least that's what it looked like. Fortunately, they didn't get the element of surprise. "Moonblast!" Amy called out to Gardevoir, who launched a moonblast in the direction Flow fled.

Taylene was scared. No, that was an understatement. She was frightened to death.
"A-a-are you sure this is safe, and I won't break my body or something?"
"I'm sure," Colress answered her, "I tested it myself."
Taylene was standing on one of the gadgets Colress made. It looked kind of like a glider you stand on. They were on a cliff, and Taylene was going to swoop in the air above Phog and his weirdos. They were going to attack from above.
Rotom was inside the gadget, and controlled everything. Colress relied on Rotom to do this right, and Rotom wanted to show it was reliable.
Taylene calmed down a bit and let out her Chandelure, who hovered beside her.
"Alright. I'm ready, Rotom."
Rotom grinned happily and the glider-like gadget started to fly up, and zoomed in the direction of everyone else. Taylene was about to fall, but a transparent barrier prevented it from happening.

Edward was hit by the Bullet Punch and Iron Tail, taking the hit for Walter. The Crobat fainted, so Marilynn sent Cobalt out. "Cobalt, Fire Punch on Scizor!" The professor shouted, followed by her sister's, "Walter, Brick Break on Aggron!"

Dakota swooped out with Twinkle, "Twinkle, Dazzlin Gleam on Gallade!"

Potchy dove in front of his mother and used protect. He was furious that this poofy excuse for a Pokemon was even trying to hurt them. So, like the smart Mightyena he was, he told Nin that he thought that he was a poofy excuse for a Pokemon.

Flow panicked as she hit the magical barrier created by mean look. She screeched as she spotted Swish. The little eevee bounded over and nudged her with his nose, seemingly proud of himself. Flow wished she just listened to Phog- then the baby wouldn't be in danger. She side-stepped and wrapped her tail around the little Eevee's chest, her ears twitching as she stayed hyper aware of her surroundings.

Flow spotted the rapidly forming ball of moonlight heading directly at her and Swish. There was no way she was going to be able to get both of them out. All her instincts were telling her go abandon the eevee and save herself but...
Flow refused. She closed her eyes, picked up Swish with her psychic and tossed him in Phog's direction. The baby shrieked as he hit Phog's head, scrambling to get a grip on his hat-thing. The moon blast sent Flow into the magical barrier created by mean look. Flow collapsed, and stayed down, her eyes closed and she breathed in soft pants. She wasn't exactly a high level, Sully didn't want to use a Pokemon who never listened, and that attack took a ton out of her. She didn't want to get back up.

Last edited:
Nie looked offended and stupidified at the comment. Poofy?! His good looks rivaled those mangy creatures! So he told the two were sad excuses for Pokemon, jealous of his good looks because they were mangy and dirty hyenas rather than a majestic fox, and were disgraces to the entire family of canines in general, and any one stupid enough to pick them into battle OR contests would be surely disappointed in their lackluster low down attitudes!...and he didn't like them.

Nie finally finished his rant with a tornado of flames, the move fire spin.

Phog wasn't doing much better. Aro had taken a greivous hit from the brick break, and Cuttler was no better. He managed to dodge Tyrant but was hit by the Fire punch, leaving a formidable dent in his exoskeleton.

Dark was dominant before, and now it was fire. What to do...ah, yes!

"San! Get rid of the Tyrantrum with a dig!" Phog took out a Sandslash, another new addition from the past year. He was also rather new, but unlike the prideful Nie (who was stolen for his good looks...apparently.), San was a wild free soul. He messily dug a hole into the ground, turning up dirt as he burrowed towards the monstrous Pokemon.

Valmont usually would of countered Dig with Earthquake but since now wasn't the best time to screw his friends over he decided to tank the attack, Phobos on the other hand sent out Zen and Sylvan to help his friends, "Zen use Arm thrust on the Aggron!"

Alexander saw this and sent out Flake along side Solar, "Solar go help "Joggy", Flake use ice beam on the Tyrantrum and Serperior" he ordered as the Psychic cat ran into the forest and the fossil pokemon shot the beam of freezing cold energy

"Cobalt, Metal Claw on Carbink!" Marilynn shouted. Twinkle was hit with the full force of the attack, and fainted from the quad weakness. Dakota swore, and called, "Ram, Take Down on Lucario!"

Walter was hit by Dazzling Gleam, but remained standing. "Walter, Brick Break on Aurorus!" Royal called.

the ice beam struck Tyrant but barely did anything to him, the same could not be told about Sylvan though, the ice beam struck him hard and caused a lot of pain

Alexander was confident up until flake was taken out by brick break, "Gourdennia go!" he said as he sent out his gourguist, the ghost type chirped happily because she was getting used in a battle again, "use Trick Or Treat on the gallade then follow up with a shadow ball!"

San burst out of the ground towards Tyrant, digging into him with his sharp claws. He also took this oppurtunity to start climbing the beast's rough skin, so he could get to the eyes. No beast is powerful without vision! Cuttler was also coming at Tyrant with another Bullet Punch, a look or anger and determination in his eyes.

The Aggron actually grabbed Zen with the Arm thrust, and used his own force to attempt pushing him back! Of course, it took a lot out of him, and it still injured his arm. He used another Iron Tail to counter it after the fact.

Taken back by the Eevee scrambling on his head. "What the-?" He grabbed it with a confused look. "Where did you?" He gazed over to Flow's unconscious body. He grunted in anger. He carefully set down the Eevee next to him. "Fine. Let's play dirty. Nin! Zig!" The shape of a Ninjask and a Linoone were released from two Pokeballs. Phog pointed a finger at Amy's Gardevoir. "Deal with it. X-Scissors and Slash!" Zig charged in a straight line towards the Gardevoir while Nin twitched in a different directions on her charge forward, but they were both preparing their attacks, signified by a white and pale green glows their claws respectively glowed. Phog then picked the Eevee back up, and went to Flow's side. "Boy...you alright?"

Asha could feel something...off. A noise...gazing up, it was some sort of Glider. Coming for them! There was one thing to do. She needed Beauty to go up there and blow a hole in it. Setting down the Jolteon (she affectionately dubbed it Sparky), she picked the last Pokeball that had something in it off her side, and let out the Beautifly. "See that?" Asha used her free hand to point out the shape in the sky. "Take it down."

The butterfly flitted past all the other conflict to head higher in the sky, towards the ever closer glider.

Valmont smirked, "Tyrant come back!" He said as he retrieved his pokemon, causing the Scizor to miss and the sand slash to fall, "now Tyrant go!" He said as he sent it out again this time right behind Phog

"Sylvan use Vine whip! Zen use brick break!" Phobos said as Sylvan aimed the Vines at the aggron's legs while Zen aimed for his chest

"Walter, Night Slash on Gourgeist!"
"Cobalt, Brick Break on Sandslash!"
The two sisters called their orders, before letting out a few more of their Pokemon,
"Origami, X-Scissor on Gourgeist!"
"Firefly, Fire Fang on Scizor!"

"Ah shit." Phog fiddled with one last Pokeball, which contained his Drifblim. He was a glass cannon, but there was one move he could use. It was a long shot, but...
"Dri! Icy wind!"
The blimp Pokemon let out a blast of cold air at the monstrous dinosaur, hopefully hitting it...

Cuttler saw the Tyrantrum disappear, but he saw Phog was dealing with it. He was about to go assist Aro, but a burning bite in his abdomen caused him to stop. A Houndoom had gripped on to him! Using one of his pincers, and clutched one horn, and used Bullet Punch to try and hit it in the face.

San dropped to the ground, and was propelled into a tree with the Brick Break. Looked like Aro was having trouble though...he used dig again, this time towards Zen.

Aro was furious at this point! His armor had several dents on it, and he didn't look like he could take much more. He tried using Flamethrower on Sylvan to get him away from his feet.