• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Team Plasma in a New Region

Tyler pouted, "Belle told me when adults laugh too early that they're faking it."

He brightened again, "But she also told me that when they do that they're trying to trick you, but I told her that they were trying to be nice!"

He rubbed at one of the scars on his face, "She's always so scared of people, saying that we can't trust them, that they'll just betray us. I didn't understand what she meant and I still don't."

Tyler grinned, "That's okay! I know you're just trying to nice. I've been trying to get Lady to trust people more, but she said 'When you die, I'll start to trust people. And trust me that's never going to happen.'" Tyler's expression fell blank for a moment, like he just turned off. And then, "She's really weird about those things sometimes, but she's a really good friend!" He was back again, as if someone flipped a switch.

"Well, while me and my sister were travelling through Melilla, we found a few cool Pokemon, including this weird-colored Makuhita! C'mon out, Red!" Royal tossed the ball, and in a shower of blue sparks, a Makuhita popped out. Red waddled up to Tyler and held out his fist for the teenager to bump.

Marilynn added, "I also caught a COOL Pokemon! Reykja!" She opened Reykja's Premier Ball, and the Snorunt appeared.

Phobos decided to head to the hospital to get the pills, Valmont started to type again before heading to the medical cabinet and got out a couple of medical chemicals, he headed to the farthest corner and started to mix some stuff

Tyler grinned, "Awesome! I've never seen Pokemon like that before. And uh... What's Melilla?" He frowned, "Are you guys from another region? I've never met anyone from another region except for Belle. She told me that Unova was better then her old home anyway. Oh! When did you guys move to Unova?"

Phobos has just arrived at the hospital and went around looking for the Pharmacy section, he didn't notice as he passed Ego and Lady on one of his turns

Valmont finished mixing but didn't dare test it on Tyler yet, he had to make multiple different cures and see which one would be closer to the required affect

Tyler just gave the Pokemon a watery smile, but ducked his head back down a second later.

Nurse Joy came out of the surgery room; both Lady and Ego were on their feet instantly. Nurse Joy had a sad smile, "Her leg couldn't be saved, but she'll be okay to go home in about ten minutes. They're using a normal healing machine and then checking to make sure all the stitches healed correctly."

Ego sighed with relief and Lady smiled for the first time since they got there, "Thank you."

Red awkwardly pat Tyler's head in an attempt to make him feel better.

The sisters started discussing what they should do to cheer Tyler up. Reykja started making little snowmen in a small snow pile he made with a small Powder Snow.

"Hey, Tyler! Don't worry about anything," Amy told Tyler, attempting to cheer him up, "You'll be fine. Lady's going to come soon, isn't that great?"
Amy had no idea what the younger Tyler liked except Lady and his pokemon. She felt quite he couldn't remember anything. Amy imagined the look on his face if she would tell him he's dating Lady. She smiled at the thought of it.

Phobos just came back with the medical pills Valmont asked for, "here are the pills Val" he said as he handed the white haired scientist the pills.
"thanks Phobos" Valmont replied before placing a single pill onto an examining plate before placing it on low fire

Phobos went over to Royal and her sister and asked "what did i miss?"

Tyler looked up at Amy, "She is? You don't seem like the kinda person she'd like, but, she likes me...I think...and you seem really nice like me so I can kinda see why she likes ya." He glanced at Royal, then looked back to Amy, "She likes to fight before she speaks, kinda like a Seviper and a Zangoose, ya know?"

"Yeah... I've seen her in action..." Amy replied. She didn't know if Tyler saw what Lady almost did to the girl they saw before. She was quite terrifying at the time, and she's probably still angry at her.

Valmont yawned as he didn't get much sleep in the past few days but was determined on finishing the cure, he finished liquefying the pill, mixing it with some sugar and placed it into a square mold before placing it into the minibar to chill, he yawned again before walking over to the coffee machine and making him self a cup of coffee, "wont be able to finish anything if i keep snoozing half way through" he grumbled in a low voice as he drank his coffee

Marilynn snickered as the scent of coffee made itself known. "At least it doesn't make me wanna barf anymore," she laughed to herself.

Royal scrunched her nose at the aroma of the caffine-loaded beverage. "It smells weird," she pouted.

Tyler glanced back, "My mom is allergic to coffee. It just makes it hard to breathe for me. She had to go to the hospital once 'cause my aunt came in with it one morning." He shuddered, "It scared me 'n Al, 'cause we were just sitting and eating pancakes and Mom just fell down and I couldn't stop coughing. Aunt Demi was so scared."

Valmont was well awake now that he finished his drink and headed back to work, "hey Phobos can you get the mold out of the minibar?" He asked.

"Right away Valmont" Phobos replied as he opened the Minibar and got out the bar, Valmont took out the solidified liquid that now looked like a square piece of candy, he walked over to where Tyler was and neelt down, "hey Tyler why don't you cheer up buddy? Here have this, it's sweet and it will help a bit with your memory" Valmont said as he handed him the red-and-yellow square

Omega, Sarah and Delta walked through the door, Delta on Omegas shoulders." Guys you kind of left us back there." Omega laughed and Sarah walked towards Tyler." What's wrong with him?" She asked and Delta got off Omegas shoulders." Hey Mr Daddy's friend what's wrong?" He cocked his head and looked confused." Delta step back I think Tyler has lost his memory." Omega sighed." So then where's lady? Shouldn't your girlfriend be here?"

Tyler popped the square in his mouth and started to suck on it when Omega had come in. He nearly spit it out when Omega came in because 'Wow he looks cool!'. However, he did spit it out once Omega asked about a girlfriend.
Tyler grew bright red in the face,"Girlfriend? I have a girl friend? But...what about cooties?" He went wide eyed, "Are the scars from cooties? Do they burn?!"

Valmont and Phobos chuckled at this conversation went on, Valmont made three different possible cures and proceeded to make a fourth one, Phobos proceeded to look around while Valmont did so

Ego looked mournful when Grace came padding out...only on three legs. Lady tried to keep her smile in place, but it was hard when Grace herself looked so defeated.

Nurse Joy gave Ego a sad smile as he leaned down and rubbed the Mightyena's head. Potchy came out of pokeball on his own accord and licked Grace's face happily. Grace only grunted in return, a sour look in her eyes.

"Let's go see how Ty is doing," Ego said quietly. Lady nodded and smacked her dads hand when he pulled out Grace's pokeball.

"She is strong," Lady said gently, "Potchy will help her either way."

Ego nodded, "Lemme call Val and get the address."

He pulled out his holocaster and called the same number that had dialed him before.

Valmont heard the call and walked over, "can I trust you not to mess with the serums?" He asked Phobos.
"Your lucky Tyler's Memory is on the line or else that would be a perfect revenge for the fake death" Phobos replied with a smile.
Valmont chuckled, "you bastard" he said with a smile while heading over to answer the call, he heard a "thanks" from his cousin before answering

"Hello? Oh Ego, how is Grace doing?" He asked

Ego tilted the camera so Valmont could see Grace. She growled, her eyes miserable looking. Her right foreleg was gone, as if it had never been there in the first place. Ego tilted the camera back up to himself, "She could be doing better. We were wondering what the address or cords for your lab."

"Head to the northeast of the city, you'll find a mining site next to an oak forest, look for a walnut tree, it's the only one in the forest and the lowest branch is a leaver, once pulled look for a stone staircase in the ground in between two bushes nearby" he said before looking over at the others, "now excuse me I have some work to finish" he said before heading back to his work

Ego snorted and hung up, "Alright let's head out."

Grace hopped after him with Potchy on her bad side.

Ego realized he didn't have a flying Pokemon right as they left and grew a little embarrassed, "We can head back to the police station. I'm actually supposed to be here, but I was put on break a few days ago. I left my patrol car here."

Lady grinned, "Let's go!"

Valmont has finished the 6th formula and started on a 7th one.

"So this girl your trying to impress.... she doesn't like coffee?" Phobos asked

Valmont looked back at him with a glare and asked "is this the time?! Why don't you make another one of those Squares for Tyler?"

"Fine...." Phobos sighed before trying to make another one of those squares

Marilynn, wanting to lighten the mood a bit, joked, "You must REALLY like this girl to give up COFFEE, of all things."

Royal giggled, and added, "She can't hate coffee as much as Mari! She hates the stuff! I mean, if one of the other assistants came in with a cup of coffee, she would be so uptight and business-like!"

Tyler, after shuddering his horror over his cootie scars, picked up the square he spit out from the floor and popped it back in his mouth.

Zard lifted his head up from where he was laying in the sun outside when tires screeched in a duet with Lady as Ego sped over. Zard snorted- his trainer was a bit of an adrenaline junkie.

Valmont gave out a chuckle and muttered to himself "if only she knew", he finished the 7th serum and looked over, "hey Marilynn may you come and help me a little?" He asked as the next part required a psychic pokemon which he didn't have