• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Team Plasma in a New Region

Lady, who as so done with her dads murderous driving, grabbed the lever and yanked it down, before she ran down the stone stairs in time to hear Marilynn say, "You must REALLY like this girl to give up COFFEE of all things."

Lady barely kept her mouth shut as Royal rambled on about Marilynn hating coffee, and burst out singing the second after Marilynn went to help Valmont, "Marilynn and Valmon, sittin' in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

Tyler giggled and swallowed the rest of his first square before singing with her, "First comes love, then comes marriage-!"

Ego came down laughing his ass off, but joined in nonetheless, "Then comes the baby in the baby carriage!"

Amy giggled- she couldn't help it. This was the funniest thing that had happened the whole day. 'Well, they really would make a good couple...' she thought to herself.
"Are you close to finishing, Valmont?" she asked.

Valmont was on the edge, he made a fist and slammed it onto the counter very hard, his face blazing in rage and gave the trio a look that said 'once we are out of here you three will be food for tyrant', he looked at Amy and said "almost, as i was about to say...." he turned to Marilynn and continued "i need Zoe to scan these 7 serums with her psychic powers to see which one has a stronger ability to retain one's memory"

"Okay," Marilynn responded, her face as red as a Tamato Berry. She let Zoe out and asked, "Could you look at these serums and see which one is best at memory retention?" The Reuniclus giggled at her trainer's crimson face. The professor leaned close to Zoe and whispered, "Don't laugh, okay?"
"Reu!" The Psychic type chirped, turning her attention to the bottles on the counter. She scanned each one, and after half an hour, picked up the light pink serum. Zoe giggled at the coincidence that her trainer was in love, an emotion often represented by pink, with the maker of the pink potion.

"thanks" Valmont said as he attempted to move his hand to hold the pink serum only to feel intense pain from his wrist downwards and decided to take the serum with his other hand, he placed the pink serum into a mold and into a minibar, he then looked back to everyone else his face slowly recovering its normal color.
Phobos wasn't risking his life, he was standing next to Valmont a few minutes before but was now over by the staircase looking to see if he was at a safe range from his cousin

Lady giggled, "Aw Val don't be such a wh-"

Ego covered his daughters mouth with a hand, "I'd rather not have to arrest Valmont for assault, so shut up."

Tyler giggled, "He wouldn't hit me though! I'm a kid, Belle says that adults never hit kids unless they're bad but she says that I'm never bad! Vaaaaaalmont you should hug Marilynn. Actually, no you'll get cooties, " Tyler shivered, "Just uh....uh...sing her a song! Yeah!"

Valmont had his hand on Tyrant's pokeball and was about to send him out when Phobos jumped in and handed him a cup of iced coffee, Valmont just drank it in silence before looking at Ego, "your lucky my cousin was here or you would have had to arrest me for murder...." he said as he sat drinking the iced coffee while waiting for the serum to solidify

If Marilynn's face was Cheri-berry red before, it was surely scarlet now. The brunette stared at Tyler with a blank expression. Internally, she was screaming. Loud. If these screams were vocalized, they'd break her voice box for at least a month.

Tyler was going to mention how Marilynn looked as red as a Plusle's ear when his head hurt really bad. He frowned and closed his eyes, and his hand rubbed at his forehead. He grit his teeth. He had to ignore it, Mom needed him to get through these things. He couldn't...couldn't....

"My head hurts," Tyler whimpered.

"What?" Tyler asked with a confused expression, his eyes opened and he stared at Valmont with a "what the fuck do you mean, little fella?" expression. His eyes slammed shut again, and he growled, "What the actual- where the fuck- hey that's not a nice word!"

Tyler blinked, "Why did I say that? I'm not allowed to say bad words." He looked to Valmont fearfully, "Don't tell my mom please!"

Phobos backed away from Tyler a bit, Valmont placed down his Iced Coffee and went over, "don't worry i wont tell her" he said before siting down behind the computer again and started typing, only Arceus knew what was he typing

Tyler didn't like the fact that someone kept shouting at him to fuck off. It was hurting his feelings, "Who keeps saying those nasty words- get the fuck out!"

Tyler's hands flew up to cover his mouth, terror in his eyes. His facial expression was childlike and terrified, but his eyes were furious and scared.

"Looks like he's starting to get something back," Amy mumbled, "He's starting to get back his swears. Oh, sh-... great..."
She kind of hoped the first thing he would remember was something else, because if he would keep on swearing, it would drive her crazy. She didn't think she should tell Tyler he was getting his memory back, because who knows how he'd react?!?

Valmont got up and over to the Minibar and got the mold out, he took out the light pink square from the mold and placed it under a microscope to do a final check on the cure

Phobos wasn't sure what to do, he decided to sit down and read some of his cousin's notes.
as he sat down he grabbed the closest note pad and started to read, what he found written in it was truly a surprise.
with a mischievous smirk he hid the notepad in his coat and headed over to Tyler to see how he is doing

Tyler was glaring at Lady, "Wow didn't realize the number one b- Belle would be here!"

Tyler frowned, "That wasn't what I was going to- oh Acreus I'm going to sound- fun! Hehe, hi Phobos- Please kill me- shut up please they're going to think I'm crazy-!"

Amy was really confused. It was like Tyler couldn't control his mouth. When the real him would say something, the kid version of him would say something, and it all sounded like he was two people in one body. She thought it was really weird that this was the way he was remembering things.
Amy turned to Valmont, "Are you sure that's what's supposed to happen?"

Royal grabbed on to Marilynn's leg for dear life. "Mari," she asked, "What's wrong with Tyler?"

Marilynn's face had returned to its normal color as she answered, "I have no idea." She covered the bluenette's ears, not wanting her sister to hear the swears Tyler was spouting.

"it will take time before his mind gets a hold on the memories he is recovering....... dammit something is missing in this but what?" he pointed the last part to himself as he looked at the pink square over and over again with the microscope

Tyler was glaring more at Lady, who took a nervous step back, "Shut it runt. I'm taking control- no, don't you dare- please don't!"

Tyler lunged at Lady, sending her crashing with a scream to the floor. She threw a punch that he dodged with surprisingly no effort, "Get off of my you jerkbag!"

Ego stood there stunned before he yanked out his taser. Potchy grabbed Tyler by the arm but only got an elbow in the throat in return. When Ego came over with the taser, Tyler forced Ego to taser himself.
Ego collapsed onto the ground with a shocked and horrified expression. He'd only seen Plasma grunts do that once before....

Tyler grinned, "Bet ya wished you kept your promise huh? Oh shut up short stack, I'm busy!"

Lady shoved at him again but Tyler punched her in the face. She screeched, her eyes ablaze, "This is not how you treat your girlfriend!"

Tyler screeched, "Cooties!" And jumped away from Lady. He looked furious with himself, "Shut up!"

Lady started to cry, "Oh Arceus no...no...oh my...Ty...."

She didn't even seem to bothered by the forming bruise on her face, but looked so guilty and miserable, "I...I need to call Al when you're better Ty...I'm so sorry..." She sobbed harder and curled up in her side.

Valmont still had a lot to do to finish the cure but he knew thus was more important, he got up from his seat and came over, "he is remembering things from back when he was a plasma grunt...." he said as he looked at lady, he looked back to his work spot and sighed as he looked in the cabinet for some sleeping pills

"He...he didn't know before," Lady sobbed, "He doesn't know now! Al and I lied to him."

Tyler looked confused, "Lied about what?"

Lady was surprised, he spoke normally there.

She whiped away some of of her tears, "I can't tell you later."

"Why- tell me now- are you okay, babe?" Tyler spoke, his face twisting into several expressions. Lady hated this. She stood up, "Fix him, please Val. I...I'm gonna go upstairs."

"Wait- coward!- Belle?" Tyler sputtered. He closed his eyes and clutched his head again.

Lady shifted Ego up onto her shoulder, and Potchy helped hold the old man up from below as they walked back up into the day light.

Tyler muttered under his breath, "What is going on- I hurt her feelings- what did she mean she and Al have been lying to me?"

Valmont sat thinking for hours on what could be missing from the cure, it finally struck him, " the last thing I need for this cure........ Is a reminder of something Tyler hold close to himself! That's it!" He said with a smile, it didn't last long though because he remembered that he wasn't paying attention to Tyler's little stories which could have a clue on what it could have been, "dammit!" He said out loud as he sunk back into his seat with rage, Tide's instinct caused the little water/ghost pokemon to pop out of the poke ball and handed his trainer a wet towel

Royal saw an empty cabinet and hid in it, scared of Tyler's odd behavior. She let Red out of his ball, and hugged the Makuhita.

Marilynn watched as Lady went up the stairs. The professor wondered what was up with her, but shrugged it off and focused on making sure Zoe didn't drop Tyler. Of course, the brunette knew that the Reuniclus wouldn't falter, at least without anything suprising her.

Flow was getting annoyed. Sure she spent all of the money she stole off Alexander on diamond studded collars, and a luxurious pet bed for the base, but she still felt something was missing. She bounded up to Phog and brushed up again his leg, forcing herself to look as innocent as possible.

Tyler looked miserable, "Why won't you guys talk to me anymore?"

When he didn't respond to himself he sniffled, "That's not very nice. You hit Belle, and made her cry. So what if she lied to us, we're still her friend." He brightened, "Remember that time we went and played pirates in the forest-"

He screamed then, terror on his face, "No! Leave me alone, I don't want to go with you! Belle! Allie! Someone please!"

...But nobody came....

Tyler lost it, "Nononononono...."

Phobos saw how his cousin was fuming and went over to marilynn and whispered "Valmont needs to know the one thing Tyler cares for the most but he wasn't paying attention to Tyler's stories, but I know you did so can you help?"

"Hm......hold on, safe?.... safe......hm.... safe..." he muttered to himself as he heard what Tyler was saying, "That's it!" He exclaimed before heading over to Valmont and whispering something in his ear, Valmont's mood flipped as he stood up, "that is brilliant! How did I not think of it?! What are you waiting for Phobos? Go go go!" He said as he went to the cabinet and got a metal bowl, Phobos dashed out of the base and over to Lady, "lady! Quick do you have any kind of perfume that you often wear around Tyler? If yes can you go get it quick?" He asked in between breaths as he ran over as fast as he could

Lady looked so confused, "I...don't wear perfume. It doesn't work because of Potchy's wet dog smell." She threw a glare at him, and he lolled his tounge out between his parted jaws. She unwrapped her scarf, however, "But this is right next to my hair, so I guess the shampoo smell could come off on it."

Phobos took the scarf and said "not exactly liquid but I'm sure Valmont will figure something out" before heading back in, he walked over to Valmont and said "no perfume but she believes that her shampoo scent is stuck to this scarf" before giving the scarf to him.
Valmont took the scarf and headed over to his bed, he got out a machine from under the bed and placed the scarf in it

"Hey there boy. Something bothering you?" He scratched Flow's head. "You know what's funny? Technically I don't own you, yet we are closer than any of my other Pokemon. And you've never even spoke to me, your an action guy, and I like that,"

"Speaking of 'like', something bothering you? Need a friend to play with? You hungry? Anything for you, my friend. But But I have to draw the limit at five thousand dollars, so choose something kinda cheap if you could."

Flow's ear flicked with amusement, but she purred and picked up the diamond studded collar with her psychic. It floated in the air before it came to a stop in front of Phog's nose.

"Esp," Flow meowed.

Dakota, bored out of his mind, was absentmindedly scratching her Carbink's head. Twinkle seemed to melt into its trainer's affection. "Boss," the black-haired adult asked, "Aren't we doin a raid today?"

Alexander was counting his money in the corner, it was ridiculous how much money he had especially after being robed by Flow, "26,778..... 26,779..... oh right did you say we would have a raid?...... 26,780.... 26,781.." he continued counting after he asked his question

A bell ringing was heard as the machine was done processing, Valmont took out the scarf and a flask with a liquid that had the same scent as Lady's Shampoo, he spilled the liquid into the bowl and dipped the pink square in it before heading to the others, "all he needs to do is take a deep sniff of the scent then swallow it like a pill and his memory will be back entirely" he said.
"Valmont you are a genius!" Phobos praised his cousin
"Well I'm good with this kind of stuff but not with actual pokemon knowledge, there is another person in this room with great knowledge on that...... but that's aside the point" Valmont said as he tried to figure out how to get past Tyler's split personality issue to be able to give him the cure

Tyler was still nervous about the fire, and seeing as "Big Meanie" and "No no words" has been quiet for a while now was freaking him out. He glanced over when Phobos shouted, and a confused expression fluttered onto his face, "D...did you find a way to get my memories back?"