• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Tales of Ender Eye (Fairy Tail RP)

Viper let out a sigh, a bitter memory having resurfaced at Eliza's comment.

Dad...what are you doing?

Making you my legacy. I promise you'll surpass anyone who stands against you.

Dad...I'm scared.

Don't be. Soon you'll be the one putting fear in others. Now come along, this won't take long...

"I refuse...to be his tool. My dad gave me my Dragon Slayer powers for the sole purpose of surpassing him and crushing Fairy Tail. Something he failed to do. In a sense, he's trying to live vicariously though me. I refuse to give him that satisfaction. So I aim to surpass him without using his magic." Viper explained, a tone of anger and annoyance as he spoke.

Eliza looked up at Viper "I see" Eliza said while taking notes a waitress then came and gave Eliza her milkshake "than you" Eliza said as she took it and then turned back to Viper "so what do you have against Ara and Brendan?" Eliza asked flipping through her notebook "you seem to show a bit of hostility towards them"

"It's not them. It's what they represent. When people see me, they only see a reflection of my dad. The scum of society, and I get tied into that. Makes it hard to get jobs...makes it hard to do anything. But them? They're blessed. They have a legacy of heroism and wonder. People see a reflection of greatness when they look at them. They have every right to enjoy it. They have a history to be proud of. A dream family that's there for them..." Viper said, his voice getting soft at the end as he opened up his locket to look at the image of his mother Kinana inside.

Last edited:
"A liquid monster terrorizing the countryside that then led you to a sewer system, man it sounds like you guys went on an S-class mission. I can see why you guys are injured so badly now." Brendan said, he pondered for a few moment
Barry must have consumed some of that monster's liquid and now he's sick from it. Brendan thought to himself as he ran his hand through his blue hair.
"Any way, do you guys know much about that Viper guy? It's not that I don't trust him or anything, he was just acting... weird I guess." Brendan asked the two as he sat on top of a table. "I know his father is Cobra and all, but I won't judge a person just based on their parents."

Last edited:

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Mmm not really sure at the moment," Orion claimed. "He was acting fine back during the mission. Maybe he's jealous over something. I don't know." Orion looked up at Brendan and Ara. "Maybe we shouldn't push it, it's his buisiness." Orion stated. Orion turned to look only at Ara. "You ready to go?" Orion asked. "My dwelling is only a few blocks away from the guild." Orion said while pointing to the door behind him with his thumb.

In one of Fiore's many forests, A lone deer grazed in a clearing, having been separated from it's herd. The snap of a twig soon made it freeze and straighten up, looking around to see what had caused the noise. Then, a black liquid tendril cut it's life short and dragged it into the foliage. Once Fredrick got a hold of his new prey, he tore a limb off and sank his teeth into it, desperate for any kind of nourishment. The second he swallowed, however, he felt the same painful churning in his stomach as he always did when he ate anything other than human flesh, and immediately vomited onto the ground. After he was done, he stood up, eyes watering from the burning pain in his throat and stomach. He made his way toward the path that cut through the forest, still coughing and gagging from the meal.

A merchant guided his horse-drawn cart down the path under the moonlit sky, with textiles and clothing in store for tomorrow's sale at the next town. Grinning at the profit he was sure to make, his wild daydreams of becoming rich at long last
were cut short as the cart came to a sudden halt, the horses neighing in terror. Looking about to see what had spooked them, he saw a boy slouching against a tree as he staggered onto the path. He looked so frail and thin, like he hadn't eaten in days, and he was dressed in rags. As the merchant got a better look at him, he also noticed the long white hair and sunken red eyes. Such a strange individual..."Um...hello there. Are you okay?" he asked nervously, getting the boy's attention. The only response he got was a small growl from the boy. "Do you need any help...and maybe a change of outfit?" He gave a sheepish laugh, but again recieved no response. Getting off the cart and approaching the ragged teen, he laid a hand on his shoulder...only to withdraw it with a yell of pain. The horses' frantic neighs and whinnies only grew louder as the boy's growl became more distorted and demonic, and upon looking at the newly rekindled hatred in the boy's eyes, the merchant realized this boy was what frightened his animals so much. Then, he felt something burning at his feet and looked down to find himself standing in a puddle of tar-like liquid searing off his sandals. He let out a scream which was momentarily silenced via a tendril of the liquid through his chest. Sitting down at the fresh corpse, Fredrick steeled himself to eat his dinner...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright, dinner's on me!" Jeanne said with a smile as she and her companion Cyrus sat down at a table at the Opium inn. "Here's to a (hopefully) fresh new start tomorrow at the guild!" She cheered, raising her mug.

"Well, someone's certainly excited." Cyrus said with a chuckle. "I gotta say, though, it feels nice to be following in my old man's footsteps." As he said this, he looked at the necklace he wore around his neck, his eye resting on the shooting star engraved on it. A bit of melancholy welled up in him, but he pushed it back. Mourning wasn't going to fix anything. After a hearty dinner, the two young magi were shown their room. It was a somewhat spacious place with a nice floral decoration and two beds, and a bathroom to the left of the entrance. Jeanne made her way into the bathroom to change while Cyrus looked out the window to observe the town. It seemed pretty peaceful, all things considered. Once Jeanne was in her pajamas, she took the bed closer to the door. "Let me know if you get cold overnight. I might find a way to keep you warm." he said smugly, earning an icy glare from Jeanne.

"Try anything, and I will punt you out that window." She said coldly. "I mean it."

"Sheesh. And here I thought after knowing each other for ten years, you'd actually trust me for once." Cyrus quipped, looking up at the ceiling as he laid on his own bed.

"If I learned anything about you from those ten years, it's that I can't trust you at times like this." Jeanne retorted. She then let out a yawn and turned to face away from him. "G'night..." she muttered before allowing sleep to take her over.

"...'Night." Cyrus replied, though he didn't feel the slightest bit tired. If anything, he had about a dozen questions going through his head right about now, all revolving around the events surrounding the past few days. What was that monstrosity? What did it want with Joulaire? These were questions that had hidden their answers well, and it wouldn't be easy finding those answers. With that in mind, he turned toward the window and slowly drifted off to sleep.

"Yeah I guess you're right." Brendan said as he looked toward the floor. "Well, have a good night guys. See you later." Brendan said as he waved toward them as they were leaving. Brendan then got up ordered some food and ate it, his home was on the outskirts of the town and he didn't feel like making the trek all the way there.
Brendan got up and chatted with some other members before he went up to the master's office. He knocked on the door and entered, "Hey master." Brendan said as he pulled out a chair and sat down, "Do you perhaps have any information on the members of the guild we are infiltrating?" Brendan asked the Master in a bit more of a serious tone.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion led Ara out the guild doors of Ender Eye, taking her to his house. His house is relatively near the guild. Sad thing he didn't clean up before hand, if he knew he was going to have company over, he would've cleaned up. But his house is fairly tidy. It was a decent house, not to small nor to large, but enough to fit a few company over. "Welcome to my domain." Orion said to Ara as he spread his arms out dramatically. The location was quite a nice spot with a river in flowing in front of the neighborhood and an average size front and back yard for some training. "If you don't have a place to stay, you can stay here for a while." Orion offered. "I have some space left for a few guests." Unlocking the front door, Orion entered in and immediately threw himself into the kitchen. After that mission, he was famished and needed some grub to energize himself.

Eliza slammed her fist onto the table "your wrong!" Eliza yelled "who cares who there parents are!" Eliza was mad now "if all they do is hide behind there name to get them through life then they should be ashamed of themselves! but that doesn't mean you run away from it" Eliza began to calm down "you need to value your name and go and show people that your not like your father and that you can work with, protect or even love others no matter your heritage or your name!" Eliza then got up picked up her notebook and began to walk away "you've at least got a name which you can be proud of or try and repair instead of one that you made yourself" Eliza said as she walked towards the guild hall

Viper watched as Eliza left and let out a sigh. He was angry, furious even, but he could see she only was trying to help. Even if Viper didn't believe Eliza's words, he'd respect her efforts and avoid an argument. Viper got up and began to walk away. Off to the next town, on his next chapter on his quest to find his mother.

Eliza arrived at the guild hall to find that most people have left "well I guess it is pretty late" Eliza said to herself as she walked around and talked to what few guild members that were left until she saw Brendan walk into the masters office, curious Eliza got up and followed "I wonder what Brendan and master are doing this late?" She said to herself as she arrived at the door hearing the final part of Brendan's sentence about the dark guild "interesting" she said as she lent against the wall waiting to hear more

"The dark guild is run by a guy name Py-thon. They are quite powerful and are rumoured to be planning to attack the capital of Fiore where the Royal family is." He explained.

Ara entered Orion's house, and she was awe-strucked and started exploring the place. She always felt like a home represents how a person is. Orion had entered the kitchen, and Ara walked up behind him. She said to him, "Hey, Orion. If you don't mind....I can cook up something for you." Ara thought that this was the least she could do, because Orion let her stay with him after all.

Barry laid on his bed. Bolt put his hands together and a small amount of electricity started to emerge. "Clear.' He said as he shocked Barry's arm. "Ow, Why did you do that Bolt?! I'm not dying!" He said looking at Bolt and holding his arm.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah laughed at this, though honestly she found it sweet. Savannah didn't know Bolt that well, but she could tell he cared for Barry very much. They were true friends.

"Py-thon, another dude with a snake name huh. Weird.." Brendan said as he rubbed his chin, he was starting to get a bit tired. "Do you have any information on any of their members?" Brendan asked Master Ed, with a bit of concern in his voice.
-----------------
Within the shadows of the night a man trailed Viper, swim trunks could be seen under his black cloak. "This must be the dude." Azir said quietly as he analyzed Viper from the shadows. Out of nowhere Azir jumped in front Viper, "Yo man what's up?" Azir asked, "I'm really not diggin' this cloak, it totally doesn't fit me." Azir said. "Alright, man let's just get straight down to business, you're looking for a lady name Kinana right?" Azir asked, his surfers 'accent' was very noticeable, and he didn't wait for Viper to respond, "If you follow me, I can probably give you some information, and maybe even a reunite you with someone you know." Azir said as he nudged Viper in the side, he almost sounded like he was trying to bribe Viper to following him.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Oh!" Orion said suprised a bit. "You honestly don't have to Ara. I'm the host after all." Orion held his arms out almost as if he was telling her to stay out. "You can just make yourself comfortable while I set things up." Orion said multitasking getting things ready to prep dinner. "By the way, have you considered if you would like to stay? I got plenty of room here. You just have to pay half or at least 1/3 of the rent." Orion claimed to the Ice and Water Manipulator.

Ara was a bit angry that Orion had declined her offer, but she understood why he didn't want her to. Orion then made an offer for if she wanted to stay with him at his house. She then thought it over, and said, "Hmmm, okay. I'll stay. BUT...if I do stay, then I'm going to have to be the one that cooks." She looked at Orion with a bit of a smirk.

Viper was first alarmed someone jumped in front of him, surprised they knew him or his mother by name, and now thought over what this guy was telling him. All in the span of a minute.

"So you expect me to follow you just because you claim to have some info? This could very well be a trap." Viper said, pointing out that reasonable assumption. However, he did address his mother by name and he really had no other leads. Viper thought it over for a moment.

"Fine, but if this turns out to be a false lead, and you turn out to be leading me in a trap. I will end you." Viper said, meeting the guy's request for the moment.

"Don't worry man, I don't have any reason to lead you to a trap." Azir said as he ran his hand through his sandy hair, "Your brother doesn't want any harm to come to you, if something happened to you I would be in for a gnarly punishment." Azir said with a smirk. "Just follow me man and I'll lead you to our place." Azir said in a bit more of a reassuring voice, he put his hands behind his head and continued walking to the guild hall which was in the next town over.

"Hold it..." Viper said, stopping in his tracks.

"Brother? What are you talking about? I'm an only child." Viper said, pulling out his combat staff. Viper knew it was too good to be true. This guy clearly wasn't as well researched as he initially came off as.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion gave her a sigh. It seemed like she wanted to stay and cook as well. "Well I'm not forcing you to stay here." Orion said exasperatedly. "But sure if you want to I guess." Orion felt kind of bad since he was supposed to be a host but here's his guest about to cook him meals everyday now. "There's plenty of ingredients in the fridge and freezer. Make what you can with it." Orion stated and went to the spare room. Since Ara was going to be staying at his home from now on, the pull-out bed wouldn't comply. Luckily, he did have a couple of spare rooms. Orion went to one of the spare rooms that was nearly empty as it only had a bed, desk, and a closet. He dusted everything up while waiting for the meal.

"Listen man, everything will be explained if you just follow me." Azir said, "If you want I can pulled out this rad communication lacrima and let you see him." Azir said, trying to regain his trust again, he reached into his pocket and pulled out the lacrima and offered to Viper, "Just press the first button and you can see your bro." Azir said.

Viper looks at it, suspicious and still on guard, but decides to see for himself and presses the first button. Now Viper waited to see what this "brother" of his was. Viper was naturally skeptical of what he'll see.

Ara smiled at Orion, and exclaimed, "Yay! And don't worry, I love cooking!" Ara started looking in the refrigerator, looking to see what she could make. Ara grabbed everything she needed and started cooking.

------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, in a guild far, far away from Ender Eye, Py-ton sat in a thrown. "What's taking Azir so long!?" Py-ton thought to himself. A grunt had walked in carrying the communication lacrima, and exclaimed, "Master Py-ton! Azir is calling from the communication lacrima!" Py-ton jumped out of the throne and pushed the grunt aside, and grabbed the lacrima. He pushed the button, and noticed Azir, "What do you wan..." Py-ton then noticed Viper, and said, "Oh, Viper! It's so nice to finally meet you...brother!"

------------------------------------------

Ara, after taking such a long time, finally finished her meal. She decided to make Soba, a simple dish. She exclaimed, "ORION, dinners ready!" She layed out the Soba on the table, and sat down waiting for Orion.

Viper was speechless. The one claiming to be his brother...did look like him. There were differences, but there was a clear resemblance. This only added to the confusion.

"This....this is a joke. Who are you, really? I don't have a brother. Why would dad...why would he have a second kid when he only needed one to carry his legacy?" Viper asked, in clear denial of what was becoming concrete evidence that he may have a brother after all.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion heard Zara calling him and yelled back: "Coming!" Orion put away his cleaning utensils and came back to the kitchen to throughly wash his hands first. Luckily, before Ara had called him, Orion had finished dusting the room. Coming back to the dinner table, Ara had already set up everything and was sitting before him. "Mmm," Orion couldn't help enjoy the olfactory of the food. "That smells good." Looking down at what he's eating, Orion saw that it was Soba. "Thanks for the meal." Orion said to Ara before taking a bite out of his meal. "Mmmm it tastes good too!"

Azir stood back and let the two brothers talk, he didn't want to get in the way. He then looked down to his map lacrima, "We should arrive by tomorrow morning or later tonight if we took the train." Azir said in a more serious voice as his master was on the 'phone'.
-------------------
Brendan got up, "Eh, I'll just wait so you can inform us all tomorrow. Goodnight master." Brendan said as he pushed in his chair and exited the room. As he turned the corner he was surprised to see Eliza outside the door, "Oh, hey Eliza. I didn't expect to see you right their." Brendan said with a laugh as he scratched the back of his head, "I'm just heading home for the night." Brendan said with a yawn.

Ara smiled at Orion, and said, "Thank you!" She then started eating the Soba she had prepared.

----------------------------------------------

Py-ton gave Viper a smirk, and said, "This is no joke, brother. Hehehe, I knew that you would be in denial. Just like I was when I heard father, Cobra, speak of you for the first time. Yes, yes, yes, father did want a child of his to fulfill his legacy, so that's why he decided to have two. He wanted to see which one of us was best suited for carrying it out between the both us, and the one to carry it out was you."

Eliza smiled at Brendan "well good night" Eliza then began walking towards the exit of the guild hall "good luck on your mission as well, I'd come but I've got something I need to do" Eliza said as she walked out of the guild hall "bye" Eliza said as she disappeared into the night

Viper thought it over for a moment. That cold, heartless decision to pit siblings against each other did sound like dad. However, Viper had to know one thing...

"You...your underling here says you have information on mom. Is...is there truth to that?" Viper asked. His emotional need to see his mother was beginning to dominate his more skeptical side.

Py-ton chuckled a little bit, and said, "Of course I have information on our mother. But! If you want to know this information...I want you to do a little something for me."

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
After finishing their meals, Orion said, "Here, I'll clean up. You did cook the food after all." Orion picked up the bowls and chopsticks they used to eat their meals and went to the sink. "You can clean yourself up first. The restroom is down the hallway, 3rd door to the left. Your room is the 1st door on the right." Orion exclaimed. "There should be extra towels in the drawer in the restroom." He washed the utensils and cleaned up the table they ate at. Finally finishing up, Orion sat down on the couch at ease and resting after the long day.

"What do you want?" Viper asked, curious what his "brother" wanted from him in exchange for this information. Viper knew he was being used but....but he knew this may be his best chance to see his mother.

"Thanks, good night. See you later." Brendan said to Eliza as he walked out of the guild hall and went the opposite way she went. "Tomorrow is going to be a big day. I need to rest up." Brendan said as he arrived at his house, unlocked the door and stepped inside, he then requiped into a plain blue shirt and black sweatpants and jumped into bed and fell asleep instantly, he was exhausted.
-------------------
"Tsk, calling me an underling like I'm just some pawn, so uncool." Azir said quietly to himself.

Ara looked at Orion, and said, "Alright. And yeah, I'll go wash myself up now." She started heading towards the hallway, and into the bathroom. Ara started undressing, but then she remember something.... I LEFT MY BACK-PACK AT THE GUILD! She ran out of the bathroom in only her underwear, and went out the door. But before she left, she exclaimed, "Orion, I'm heading out for a bit!"

--------------------------------------------

Py-ton smiled, and looked at Viper, and said, "All I want from you, is to join my guild."

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion was resting until he heard a shriek. Waking up a bit shaken, Orion sees a young girl running out of his house in her underwear screaming his name and something about heading out. Finally realizing it was Ara, Orion was taken aback. "Ara! Are you sure you-" Ara left already, out in the streets, almost naked. Well, there's nothing to do about it now. Orion ultimately ignored it. "She'll be back soon anyways." Orion thought.

Viper considered his options, before he gave a sigh.

"I'll agree to those terms. Have your underling bring me to your guild HQ and we can discuss details." Viper said, agreeing with his "brother's" offer for the moment. Viper also used the word "underling" because he knew it made this guy he sent upset. Which was fine with Viper.

Azir rolled his eyes, "Well, we should set off now dude. The train ride will take a few hours so the quicker we get there the better." Azir said as he began to walk toward the train station, "Sorry about this man, I know you're a Dragon Slayer, but you'll have to ride this train so we can get there fast." Azir said as they entered the train station and began boarding a train.