• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Tales of Ender Eye (Fairy Tail RP)

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah was overjoyed to be accepted by the Guild, then she heard Ara say that the guy above them was the son of Erza and Jellal. What a lineage.

The son and daughter of heroes, man this is crazy...

"Yup, those are my parents." Brendan said with a smirk as he shook Ara's hand, "Just with one glance I can tell that you are Gray and Juvia's daughter. It's a pleasure to meet both of you." Brendan said, he wanted to make them feel as welcomed as possible.

Viper clenched his fist as he made his way to Ed, giving a sideways glance to Brendan as he passed him and Ara.

"Indeed. You two are quite blessed." Viper said to Brendan and Ara, not too kindly before he faced the Guild Master.

"In any event if you give me my share for this mission I'll be on my way. I don't need much, just enough to get to the next town." Viper said to Ed, ready to take his reward for helping Ender Eye and leave.

Eliza looked around the guild hall feeling glad to be back, Eliza went around and talked to some of the other guild members before going to get herself a milkshake and sitting down at one of the tables and pulling out her notebook and opening it up to the back page where there were pictures of the dragon slayers Sting, Gajeel, Natsu, Rouge, Wendy, Cobra and Lauxus with Lauxus picture having a cross through it, Eliza let out a sigh "only one of the seven" Eliza said softly to herself before overhearing Vipers conversation with master Ed "and hopefully soon to be two" Eliza said as she closed her notebook and went and tapped Viper on the shoulder "I think your forgetting someone" Eliza said with a big smile

Viper turned to Eliza and greeted her with a deadpan expression.

"How could I forget you? You've made that impossible." Viper said to the smiling Eliza.

Brendan watched Viper as he passed by, "Living under my parents' shadow is definitely not a blessing." Brendan mumbled, he then paused for a moment, "So, you are the son of Cobra... Or should I say Erik? He was once in my father's guild." Brendan said, "You may just be as 'blessed' as us." Brendan added, looking at Viper.

"No, being associated with the scum of society is not a blessing. Your biggest fear is not being great enough to live up to the standards of your great parents. You still have a wonderful feature full of possibilities." Viper said, facing Brendan with a glare.

Last edited:
Ara noticed the tension between Brendan and Viper, so she intervened between the two of them. "Woah, woah, woah!" Ara exclaimed, "Lets calm down, here. There's no need to get in each others skin."

Brendan pondered a moment, not knowing what to say next. "Hmm, that may be true, but you also have a bright future. Just because your father was once the scum of society doesn't mean you are. You are Viper, not Viper son of Cobra the convict; just as I am not Brendan Fernandes, Son of Heros.. I am Brendan Fernandes, Wizard of Ender Eye." Brendan said, looking back at Viper.

For a moment Viper remained silent, then he let out a sigh before he faced Brendan.

"Easy for you to say..." Viper said before he turned away from Brendan to face Ed, waiting for his cut of the mission reward.

Ed sighed. "Well this wasn't an actual job so there isn't any reward for it." He said looking at Viper. "But if you want a rewards, I could pay you." He said with a sad voice as he grabbed his wallet.

"In that case, keep your money. I don't need to pull extraneous funds from your Guild." Viper said before he turned and made a move to leave. Viper needed money, but he wasn't gonna take a loan from a guild when he didn't earn a penny.

Ara looked as Viper left, she was a little sad. They had just went on a mission together, and now he wanted nothing to do with the guild. Ara had turned herself into water, and swiftly chased after Viper. As soon as she caught up with him, she turned herself back to normal. She looked at him, grabbed his shoulder, and said, "Hey, wait up! Look I know you don't like me much...because of my bloodline. But, still. I can't go on knowing that you're not well. So, take this." Ara put her hand into her pocket, and took out 20,000 jewels. She then said, "Please, take this."

Viper gave a frown as he saw the bag of jewels in Ara's hand. Viper would have declined, but that would only lead to debate which Viper was not in the mood for. Viper let out a sigh and took the gift.

"Thanks. And don't get the wrong idea. It's not that I hate you it's just..." Viper said, glancing down as his bandaged arm before he gave Ara a look in the eye.

"...I hate what you are...and what I'm not..." Viper said before he began to walk away again.

"Hmph, what a strange dude." Brendan said to himself as he watched Ara chase after Viper. Brendan then turned back to the master, "So, master. What's our next job? Anything interesting?" Brendan asked the master, as he sat down in a chair in front of his desk.

Ed looked at Brendan. "Well there is..." A sudden groan came out of the guild hall. "What's that?" Ed said as he got up. In the hall. Barry was sitting at a table with his head on the table. "*Groan* I think that Black Liquid is doing something to my stomach?" He though.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah felt bad for Viper, and wished they had the chance to try and talk him into joining, but now that chance was lost. So Savannah turned her attention to Barry.

"You okay Barry?" Savannah asked out of concern.

Brendan got up and exited the room to look at Barry and at the strange liquid, "Barry, did you drink that?" Brendan asked with a sigh. "What even is that?" Brendan asked further examining the liquid. "That looks like some nasty stuff whatever it is." Brendan said.

Eliza watched as the commotion unfolded her smile slowly turning to a grim expression. Eliza looked around as everyone began swarming around Barry and then turned to Viper, Eliza let out a sigh and ran after Viper and grabbed his arm and began to drag him out of the guild hall "you owe me answers and it's pretty obvious your not comfortable here so we're going to head somewhere else" Eliza said in a dull voice before looking up at Viper "is that ok with you?"

Viper groaned as he remembered the promise to Eliza before he gave her a nod.

"Fine. I did give you my word." Viper said, agreeing to answer the girl's questions.

Barry groaned. "The liquid monster we fought, I ate some of him to give myself a power boost." He said. "I think its making me sick. Savanah could you take me to my house, its on a cliff at the edge of the village." He said looking at Savanah. Ed walked out. "Well anyways, we have received a report that a Dark Guild by the name of Grim Brothers have been planning an attack on Fiore. We need you to infiltrate the guild and find out what their panning." He explained.

"Ah I see, that would explain it. Not everything is gonna give you a boost." Brendan said with a sigh, "Hope you get better soon though man." Brendan added with a bit of a worried expression, he never liked seeing his friends in the bit of pain. Brendan then turned to the Master, "Infiltration huh, sounds great to me." Brendan said with a smirk, "I haven't gone on a job like this in a long time."

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Alright, I got you." Savannah said as she began to lead Barry to his place. Savannah made sure to move slowly so Barry wouldn't feel any worse than he already did.

Ara then said to Viper, "No, I understand. I understand...in a way." Ara then waved Viper good-bye and headed to Master Ed.

Master Ed had explained a new job, and Ara was excited. "Oooh, I think I would like to infiltrate the guild. It'll finally give me time to practice my tough guy attitude!" But what Ara didn't realize was that while she was saying all of this, she was only in her underwear.

Barry walked along side Savanah until they reached a hut at the side of a cliff. "There it is." He informed Savanah as they got closer to it. A yellow cat wearing a baseball cap came out of the door. He saw Barry. "Barry, what happened?" He asked.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah's eyes blinked a couple times. She had never seen a creature like this before, and couldn't help but be curious.

"Um...who are you?" Savannah asked the cat with the baseball cap.

The cat leaned against the side of the door with its paw and smiled. "The name's Bolt, I'm a cat with an electrifying personality." He said. Barry walked past him. "Stop trying to act cool and come in." He said. Bolt looked at Barry with a frown. "You always ruin my intros." He said walking back into the house.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Uhh Master Ed," Orion asked. "We just came back from a mission with most of our members down already." Orion claimed. "Shouldn't we rest first before taking on another mission?" Orion said worried about the other members' health and himself. Taking on another dangerous mission could injure the members even more possibly. Plus with the state they are already in, it's going to make things even harder.

Ara looked at Orion, and thought to herself for a moment. She then said, "Orion's completely right! That is a good plan." Ara was still saying this in only her underwear. "And besides...I need to go find myself a place to stay in, since I'm not from here after all." She walked up to Orion, and said, "Hey, Orion! Would you mind if I stay in your place for a while?"

Brendan looked over at Ara and then immediately looked away, "You should probably put some clothes on, Ara." Brendan said a bit awkwardly. Brendan looked toward Orion, "Just what kind of job did you guys go on? It seems like it was pretty tough." Brendan asked, becoming curios on what had injured them.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Nice to meet you Bolt, but I think we should focus on helping Barry." Savannah said as she went with Barry inside the house.

"Ate some nasty gunk and now he's sick. I just hope he's a little sick and not something worse." Savannah said, explaining the situation to the best of her ability.

Ara looked at Brendan in confusement, and then looked at herself. She screeched in horror, and put some clothes back on as quickly as possible. "God dammit, dad! Why did I have to pick up your stupid habit!?" Ara thought to herself. Ara looked at Brendan, and said, "Thank you, for telling me that is." The master then told them that taking a rest is a good idea. And Ara was a bit relieved, because the last mission was so stressful. Brendan asked Orion what had happened to their team during the mission, and so Ara walked up Orion and gave him the look of mind if I help out?

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Yeah... ," Orion said a bit weirded out with Ara's stripping, but ultimately ignored the casualty. "You can if you want to. It's nice to have company over sometimes." Orion said. Brendan gave a question to him and Ara came over with a look on her face. Understanding what he meant, he gave her a nod. "Well, we were sent on a mission to stop a monster from terrorizing the town and possibly the whole country..." Orion began then looking at Ara so she can continue or finish up the rest of the details about the mission.

Ara was so excited when Orion said yes.

--------------------------------------------

Ara then started to add, "So we decided to go to the town that it had completely annihilated on train and...." Ara looked at Orion to go on.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Seeing as Ara was giving Orion some things to explain as well, Orion continued the combined explanations. "Well we split into 3 groups consisting of: Me and Ara, Eliza and Viper, and Barry and Savannah. We searched, but to no avail we couldn't find anything until we got into the sewers. ~By the way, I found another Diamond Gate, so there's that~ Anyways, we all coincidentally went into the sewers at the same time..." Orion looked back at Ara to see if she wanted to continue.

Ara continued with, "As soon as we all met each other, Orion decided that'll it be a good idea to split the groups in the sewers. But while the groups were exploring, the monster had started to attack one of the groups!" Ara held out her hands to look like claws, "We all heard where the attack was coming from, so we all attacked the monster at the same time..." Ara looked at Orion to continue.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Continuing off what Zara said, Orion stated, "The monster eventually got away. Some were planning to chase after it, but ultimately we created a plan and a trap for the monster. Unfortunately, the plan didn't go as seemed and eventually we all were fighting the monster again. Until it ran away by the time we seriously injured it." Orion finished up. He left out all the details on the monster due to him still being a bt shaken aback at what the monster had claimed. "But yeah, that's really all that happened." Orion said looking at both Ara and Brendan.

Ara looked at Brendan, and said, "Yep, that's basically it. The monster was so creepy!" Ara started shaking up, remembering all the things that had happened in the feeding chamber.

Eliza lead Viper to a cafe away from the guild and sat down at a table out the front "so let's get straight down to business" Eliza said before turning to a waitress and ordering a milkshake and then turning back to Viper and pulling out her notebook "I'll make this quick as its obvious you don't want to be here" Eliza said as she opened the notebook to the page that she had started taking notes on Viper with earlier "ok first of all I've been wondering why don't you use your dragon slayer powers, I get that it has something to do with your father forcing it on you but I don't think that's the whole story" Eliza said in a serious tone