• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Tales of Ender Eye (Fairy Tail RP)

A massive tendril of liquid shot up from beneath the pile of bones and flew straight at Viper and Orion as he attacked, aiming to flatten them into a pair of stains on the wall. The liquid then quickly formed a barrier above the boy's head to protect him from the attacks above. He cried out in pain as a few arrows got past and sank into his back. "Well pardon me, but I never had the chance to grow up and learn outside of the testing chamber of a laboratory!" He snarled. "Education and maturing isn't really on the agenda of a lab rat!" More and more black liquid began to seep upward from the bone-covered floor, covering Fredrick once again in the tarry liquid. Crossing his arms over his chest, he let out a snarl as the liquid began forming a sphere around him, whirling around him like an angry torrent. He then let out an ear-piercing shriek as the sphere pulsed outward, sending a wave of the liquid outward and upward.

Barry ran into the chamber with his arms covered with dark aura. "Dark Dragon's Claws!" He shouted as he swung at the waves of liquid, dissipating them. "You think all humans are the same? Sure, my foster father Yami the Darkness dragon used to think that too." He said as he charged at the monster. "But then he discovered that not all human are like that." He said as his leg was covered with darkness. "Why can't you try to give humans a chance to change your mind!? Dark Dragon's Tail Strike!" He shouted as he kicked at it.

Fredrick grabbed Barry's leg and punched him to the ground, his eyes igniting with pure, unadulterated rage as his scrawny fist bruised and bled from the impact. "Do you honestly think I didn't?! I gave humans more than enough chances!" He roared, the black liquid forming around his forearms and becoming massive gauntlets, "And every time, they find some way to screw it up! And no dragon, alive or dead, can possibly endure the pain, suffering, and agony humankind put me through!!" He unleashed a barrage of punches on Barry, his anger rising with each strike he threw (depending on koopa's reaction, the number that actually hit varies). "My mother died before I was born, slain by a disease HUMANS created! Then, I was prematurely ripped from her corpse and dumped into a lab, where HUMANS made me their lab rat in their experiments to make themselves stronger!!" The black liquid began to swell even higher in the chamber, swirling around Fredrick as his eyes locked onto his enemy's, pure hatred blazing from them. "When I finally escaped, I was an outcast from every single society there was! They no longer saw me as one of them, all because of what was FORCED UPON ME!" He leaped into the air, the liquid following him as he soared upward, clapping his hands together. The liquid formed a colossal hammer over his fists. "I MIGHT BE A MONSTER PHYSICALLY, BUT HUMANS ARE THE TRUE MONSTERS!!!" He shouted as he fell, swinging the hammer down, "AND I AM THEIR JUDGEMENT!!!". As he roared those final words, the hammer struck the floor, shattering it, the walls, and several tunnels outside the chamber, and sending bones flying everywhere, and corpses raining down from where they once hanged. (again, damage dealt depends on koopa)

Last edited:

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion nearly dodged the shot of liquid that was aimed at Viper and him. Luckily Diana shot it down before it could've reached them. Immediately after though, before Orion had a chance to react, he was met with some sort of sound-like explosion. Everything around him broke down, the chamber now filled with the sunlight from the outside world. Chamber pieces flew down onto the group as well as decimated human bodies and limbs. Now realizing it, Diana had returned to the Celestial World taking a hue amount of unbearable pain for her to stay out.

Finally, Orion couldn't take the creatures nonsense. "They no longer saw you as one of them because you were eating them for survival!" Orion exclaimed to the creature. "You say that humans are taking things that don't belong to them, YET HERE YOU ARE TAKING AWAY WHAT DOESNT BELONG TO YOU: THEIR LIFE!" Orion yelled, slowly filled up with more rage the longer he talked to the monster. "JUST BECAUSE YOU WENT THROUGH ALL THAT DOESN'T MEAN EVERYONE ELSE HAS TOO." Orion opened Neptune's and Mercury's and Hercule's gate without his chanting. "We humans might be monsters mentally, but for you: YOU ARE A MONSTER BOTH IN AND OUT!" As if on cue, Neptune summoned his tsunami to wash away the monster to let Barry escape. Mercury flew in as quickly as he can to pick up the damaged Barry and return him to saftey. And Hercules, riding on a piece of steel that was broken from the chamber, surfed to the creature then climbed atop of the creature. He began to attack from the above with his indestructable club, doing whatever he can with his hard-headed attacks.

Last edited:
"Would you quit telling me what I already know?" Fredrick snarled as he leaped up the falling pieces of rubble, shaking Hercules off, and stuck to a wall. "When I first escaped, I TRIED to eat other things. nuts, fruits, wild roots, other kinds of meat, but the only thing my stomach could handle after my transformation was human flesh. I never wanted to take another human life at first, but one can only suffer so much before deciding enough is enough." He leaped onto another falling piece of rubble and sent it flying at Neptune. "I took their lives for my nourishment, yes, but also out of self defense when the entire world turned on me for something I couldn't control!" The liquid formed around him and skewered a piece of rubble, sending chunks of it falling toward Orion. "After that...well, it became a habit. Something I felt the urge to do now and then. An instinct that was new to me, but all the same impossible to repress." He landed at the top of the chamber, standing on the edge of the pit as his eyes softened and tears formed. "I never wanted to be this way. But I am as humanity and the world made me. And if you and all of humanity see me as a monster...then I'll show you all what kind of monster you made of me." With one final glare, he formed a pair of large wings on his back with the liquid, and took off, vanishing into the night sky.

Last edited:
Ara was getting annoyed with the monster, but she didn't attack it. She kept telling herself that she wasn't going to attack the monster to save her energy, but for some reason she felt some sympathy for it. "But this monster didn't have the right to take those lives, it can't play God. But from what I've heard, it's awful. Was he really experimented on? He doesn't seem like a normal human, that's for sure." As Ara kept thinking to herself, the monster had already escaped, saying, "then I'll show you what kind of monster you made of me." Ara looked at the monster as it vanished, and said to herself, "I'm sorry."

Ara couldn't handle her water/ice/electric form anymore, and a giant shock went over her. It was the most pain she had ever felt, and it caused her to fall onto her knees. She felt like throwing up, but she didn't, and that made the pain even worse. Ara looked at everyone, and said, "So...what now?"

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Luckily Mercury and Barry made it to safety. As for Orion and his other two spirits, they all took on the full on blow of the rubble. Hercules and Neptune vanished into thin air, going back to the Celestial Spirit world. Mercury left afterwards returning to the Spirit Realm as well. Orion got up which a sharp gasp for air, but eventually got up on both legs even with the pain and aches he had. "We report back to the guild and and to Master Ed that's what." Orion groaned as he tried walking, but he would have to deal with it. "Where's Eliza and Savannah anyways?" Orion asking the mages that weren't present with the group currently.

The cracked room was covered with a dark aura keeping it in place. Barry was on one knee touching the floor. "Dark Dragon's Aura, Envelop." He said quietly as he got up. "That monster, he's right about humans being the true evil, but he's not right about there being no good human." He though. "I'm certain he can change just like Yami did."

Eve saw the monster's departure, and she fluttered down and landed at Orion's feet, looking up at him with hopeful eyes. Then, noticing the damage to his legs, tears began to drip from those eyes onto his skin, bringing a sense of relief to the celestial mage as his wounds began to heal.

Brendan walked into Opium, he kind of looked out of place with his cape and chestplate on. Brendan looked around the town as he walked toward the guild hall, the familiar building and people brought a sense of nostalgia even though he had only been gone a month. "Better report to master that the job went well." Brendan said, the wind blew his blue hair and cape, making his Ender Eye guild mark visible on his right shoulder.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Still heaving and out of magic, Orion didn't even noticed a Phoenix that came up to him. "Oh Eve!" Orion called out. He completely forgot about the Phoenix. The mythical bird came over to him. Not clearly seeing what Eve was doing he ignored her for a bit. Suddenly, after Orion began walking once again, he noticed something: His leg was hurting anymore. Shocked, Orion turned around and looked at the fire bird. "Did you do this?" Orion asked rhetorically expecting no answer to come out. Squatting, Orion pet Eve mouthing the word "thanks' to her.

Viper let out a sigh, putting his staff away as he moved to the others. Viper knew the beast was still out there, however they managed to get it out of town which meant a job well done.

"Everyone alright?" Viper asked, not wanting a member of the Guild he was working with injured; that would only make it worse for himself. Besides, they were good people who didn't assume he was scum based off his genes. So Viper had to make sure there were no serious injuries to be treated.

Ara was able to get enough strength to pick herself back up, but she still felt a little bit of pain. Ara looked at Viper, and said, "I'm alright."

Ara was just looking around at all of the corpses, and said to everyone, "Hey guys, I think we need to tell the families of these people what happened to them, and give them all a proper burial." Ara then thought of something else, "How are we going to get back home? The train did leave as soon as we started investigating. Does anyone have any ideas?" Ara looked at everyone, but remembered that most of them have motion sickness. "Oh, well then looks like we're walking." Ara than started walking out of the tunnel, following the rails of the train to go back to the guild.

Eliza began to cough as Savahna pushed down on her stomach "thanks" Eliza said softly while trying to stand up but failing and falling back on her butt, Eliza slowly scanned the tunnel trying to find her team mates "where is everyone?" Eliza asked while struggling to stand up for a second time

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"They chased after the monster. I think they went this way, follow me!" Savannah said to the revived Eliza as she began to lead her in the direction she saw the others run towards. Hopefully the two of them were not too late. The last thing Savannah wanted was some of her new friends injured or worst.

As Ara was heading out of the chamber, she noticed Savannah and Eliza. Ara walked up to them, and said, "Hey, so...um...how's it going?" Ara was too nervous to tell them that they failed the mission.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Had to make sure Eliza's alright. Are you guys okay? Did you stop the monster?" Savannah asked Ara, concern in her eyes. Savannah feared the worst, but held onto hope everyone was alright. If all things went well, the monster was dead and everyone was okay.

"Uh, yeah...everyone's okay. But..." Ara was still too embarrassed to say that they weren't able to defeat the monster. After everything they've been through, and yet, that slimy piece of... Ara kept her cool, and said, "But we weren't able to defeat the monster. The monster flew away before we could've caused some real damage." Ara was hoping that Savannah and Eliza wouldn't react so negatively.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Darn it. If only I could have gotten Eliza up sooner. We could have helped. Maybe things would have been different." Savannah said with a frown, blaming herself for the monster getting away. If she had gotten Eliza up faster and the two joined the others, they might have beaten the monster.

Ara looked at Savannah, and said, "Savannah, don't blame yourself. None of this was your fault. In fact, you did the right thing. If you weren't here to save Eliza, it could've been extremely bad for the future. She has been in Ender Eye longer than me and you, so she has a lot of experience and we need that, and she is also, basically, like family in the guild." Ara said this hoping that it would reassure Savannah.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah thought about what Ara said, realized she was right and gave a smile to her.

"Yeah, I guess you have a point. And hey at least the monster it out of town, so everyone is safe for now." Savannah said, trying to turn this into as much of a positive as she could.

"Yep, that's true," Ara said to Savannah. But even though the monster was out of town, Ara knew this wasn't going to be the last time they'll see the monster. Ara calmed herself down, and looked at Savannah and Eliza, and said, "We're heading back to the guild now, so lets go." Ara then got out of the tunnels and found the train tracks. She stopped there to wait for everyone else.

Brendan made his way through Opium and finally arrived at the guild hall and pushed open the doors, "Hey guys I'm back!" Brendan exclaimed as he walked into the guild hall. His fellow guild mates greeted him and some even cheered. Brendan made his way to where the master was and leaned against the wall next to him, "Hey master, how's it going? Brendan asked with a smile.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah followed Ara to the train tracks, before she turned around to wait for the others. Savannah let out a sigh of relief that such a dangerous mission was behind them.

Still, that thing is out there somewhere. Got a feeling we won't see the last of it...

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion finally made it to the railroad tracks. The team was now forced to walk as the train is most likely not able to function still, plus with the Dragon Slayers' weakness at hand. Overall, though the mission was unsuccessful to say the least, at least Orion was able to get a new Diamond Key: Neptune. "Are we all set to go?" Orion asked. "Anyone forget anything?" Though this isn't the situation that he should be worrying about materialistic items, he couldn't help but ensure that they were ready to get a move on back to Ender Eye.

Viper wasn't gonna complain about walking. It was how he was used to getting around anyway plus it meant he didn't have to fear for motion sickness. So Viper saw this train breakdown as a blessing. Viper arrived at the stop where everyone else was, waiting for the others before they would head back to Ender Eye HQ.

Well, did the job. Now just gotta get my share and split. The sooner I get back to searching for her, the better.

Viper held the locket around his neck as he waited for the others.

Barry walked up to the rest of the gang. He was breathing a bit heavier and seemed tired." Alright guys, lets head back to the guild." He said as he walked towards the exit of the sewers.

Eliza followed her companions through the tunnel feeling exhausted but happy at the same time "well that's an adventure to remember" Eliza said as she began to find her stability again before she looked up at the seemingly never ending tunnel ahead of her "but I have to say I might be the only dragon slayer who isn't really feeling like walking home" Eliza added as she looked down at her legs which were still shaking a tiny bit

Ara noticed that everyone had arrived, and said, "Well, let's get going." Ara also noticed that Eliza looked like she didn't have enough strength. She walked up to her, and said, "Here, I'll help you." Ara then turned her arm into a little ice capsule, so that Eliza could sit in there as they walk back to the guild. "What do you say?" Ara asked Eliza.

"Any way, Master Ed, that job was successful. Those people will no longer bother us." Brendan said with a smirk as he continued to lean against the wall post. "So, anything interesting happen while I was gone?" Brendan asked as he picked up a freshly made piece of strawberry cake and began to eat it.

Last edited:
Eliza smirked at Ara before putting her hand onto the capsule "thanks, but no thanks. What kind of Mage would I be if I couldn't even walk back to my own guild hall after a battle" Eliza said before turning to face her other team mates "plus I've still got a bit left in the tank" Eliza added as she continued walking down the tunnel

Ara looked disappointed, but she understood why Eliza had rejected her offer. Ara said to Eliza, "I understand." Ara then looked at everyone in the group, and said, "All right, everyone! I think it's time that we headed to Ender Eye." Ara then started walking, leading the group back to the guild. "It shouldn't be that hard to lead everyone back," Ara thought, "After all, I had to walk there on my own, and it didn't take me long at all."

---------------------

After a long walk, Ara was finally able to lead everyone back to the guild. "Ah, finally," Ara said as she looked at the entrance to the guild. She was taking her first steps, but then she felt extremely nervous. "What am I going to tell the master!? I failed my first mission! I don't think I'll be accepted into the guild, now," Ara thought to herself. But she had to be strong, and said to everyone, "Let's go." She then opened the guild doors, but she opened them a little too loudly, and all of the mages in the guild hall were silent, and stared at Ara and everyone else. Ara was nervous, and was only able to say, "Uh...hi," while she waved and awkwardly smiled.

Brendan turned around to see a few newcomers enter the guild hall, "Oh, she must be the child of my mom's old guild mates. The ice and water wizards." Brendan said to himself. Brendan stayed back, but gave a welcoming smile, "It also looks like we have some dragons hunters mixed in as well." Brendan said, looking at the rest of the people with her.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Sorry, we don't have time for chit chat." Orion said immediately. "We need to talk to Master right away." Orion led the group up to Master Ed's office, or well, hopefully they had followed him up there on the second floor. This is no small issue and they needed to tell Master Ed right away. Walking up the stairs, his keys giving a slight jingle, Orion knocked on his door. "Master, we need to talk."

Ed was looking out of his window when Orion busted in. He turned around to face him. "Orion! Its good to see that you've returned from that mission." He said relieved. "So what do you want to talk about?" He asked as he sat back down at his desk.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"The creature......escaped." Orion said gloomily. "The team managed to severely injure the monster, but it had managed to get away at the last moment." Orion gave a slight pause for breathing room. "It was an eye for an eye. Most of the team is injured from the battle." Orion explained to the guild master, not knowing what to do at this point.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"But as a positive we kept the monster from hurting anyone else and drove him out of town. That's good right?" Savannah said. It had less to do with trying to put a positive spin on the mission and more of just trying to lighten the mood and to show that they had done some good. Whether or not the Guild Master would agree was another matter.

Ed looked down for a bit. "I see, well there's nothing we can do about it now." He said looking back up towards Orion. "Savanah's right. there's still that part." He then remembered something. "Oh yeah, Savanah, Ara, we need to get on with you initiation." He said. "Welcome to the guild."

Brendan walked up to the second floor and leaned against the door frame of the master's office, "Yes, welcome to Ender Eye." Brendan said to the newcomers with a smile, "Master, I would like to report that my job was a success. Is there anything else you would like me to do before I head off again?" Brendan asked the master in a bit more of a serious tone.

Ara was scared the whole time, but the master seemed to nor care, and he was really nice. Ara smiled widely, and said, "Thank you, for welcoming to your guild!" Ara was so excited, and then said, "So...when do I get my guild mark?" Then a boy came up to the master, and welcomed her and Savannah, but there was something familiar about this guy. Ara was thinking really hard, and figured it out. Ara than yelled out, "Oh my god! You're Erza's and Jellal's son, Brendan, right!? If so...it's me Ara!" She took out her hand, so that Brendan could shake it.