• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Tales of Ender Eye (Fairy Tail RP)

Ara had finally arrived at the guild, and entered it. Most of the people were gone, and some of the ones who did stay just stared at her, but she didn't care, she had to find her back-pack. She looked around the place, and still nowhere.

-----------------------------------------

"Fine with me! I'll meet you here, brother! Azir! Bring him back here as quickly as possible!" Py-ton said as he ended the call. Py-ton put the lacrima down, and started laughing maniacally. My plan is finally coming full circle! The grunt looked at Py-ton, and said, "Master, what do you plan to gain from this?" Py-ton looked at the grunt, and said, "I'll tell everyone when the time is right. Now leave, before you start to annoy, and something you don't to happen will happen!" Py-ton gave the grunt a glare. The grunt gulped and ran out of the room. Py-ton sat back on his thrown, waiting for his brother.

---------------------------------------

After what seemed like hours, Ara found her back-pack. She waved everyone goodbye, and headed straight back to Orion's house. Once there, she noticed Orion, and said, "Hello! I'm back. Off to take my shower now." She entered the bathroom, and then looked at the mirror. Wait! Was I in my underwear this whole time! Ara then screamed out of horror.

Viper let out a sigh, his personal puke bag held in hand as he followed Azir to the train. This wasn't gonna be a fun ride.

Trains...why is it always trains...

Ed looked at Breandan. "I'll tell you more when everyone get here, now go get some rest for now." He said getting up from his seat. "You are going to need all your strength for this mission."

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion heard footsteps outside his door and looked to only see Ara back with her stuff. "Welcome back." Orion said. She was back quicker than he thought. She ran off to the restroom and Orion sat there, still relaxing casually. Until he heard a scream. "What's new?" Orion muttered. "She finally noticed..." Orion picked up a book on Requip Magic Book from the shelf a decided to start learning it and paying attention to it.

Last edited:
Brendan got up from his bed, it had been a few hours since he had fallen asleep and he had just randomly woke up and couldn't go back to sleep. "Well, might as well do something if I'm awake." Brendan said as he got up and started to tidy up his home. "We'll probably need some sort of disguise for tomorrow." Brendan said, he looked through his armor vault, "Hmm, this one should work perfectly." Brendan said as he looked at an old custom his father once wore to get into the Grand Magic games.
-------------
Azir sat across from Viper on the train, it had been about two hours since they headed off, "We should arrive in about in hour, so hang in there man." Azir said, looking toward Viper, "It's gonna be totally awesome when we arrive, your bro is going to be so hyped." Azir said looking out the window toward the ocean, wishing he could be in the water surfing, instead of being stuck with a dude with motion sickness.

Viper's face was green as he suppressed the urge to puke long enough to give Azir a glare.

"Easy...easy for you to..." Viper said before he opened his puke bag to vomit inside it. This train ride was hell, pure utter hell.

Ara, after she calmed down, took a shower. After she was done with her shower, she put on a robe and headed out to her new room. She looked at Orion, who was reading a book, and went up to him. She said, "Sup, Orion. Hey, what are you reading?"

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion looked up from his book to see Ara done with her hygienic cleaning. "Oh this?" Orion asked even though he knew what she was talking about. "I just thought I should learn a new magic, Requip specifically, since I can't rely on my keys all the time." Orion explained. Orion put down his book and went ahead to take a shower. "I'll be right back." Orion called out to Ara. In about 30-45 minutes, Orion had finished up and was ready to relax again. He picked up his Arequipa book that he left on his couch and continued to read it. Soon after, Orion decided to end the night by going to bed. "I'm going to head off first Ara." Orion said sleepily. "Night." He ended off with a wave, went to his room and fell asleep on his bed.

Barry looked at Savanah while laying in bed. "Hey Savanah its getting lat. Do you have a place to stay? If not you could stay here if you want." He said. "There's a guest room down the hall."

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Really? Thanks!" Savannah said, accepting Barry's invitation as she made her way over to the guest room. Savannah had been staying at a cheep motel, so this was a nice change of pace. Savannah flopped down on the bed and prepared to get some rest.

The next morning, fairly early, the Ender Eye's Guild Hall doors could hear slight tapping - then loud knocking...and then before anyone knew it, the doors were bursted wide open. They revealed a white hooded character standing still and not moving an inch, before a familiar voice rang out.

"I'm Baaaaackk! The Astral Festival was long, but great~" The male voice called.

Suddenly the boy removed the white cloak's hood from covering his face - revealing a bright, joyful smile emitting from a teenage boy. He wore a headset, two short and small angel wings sprouting from the sides of the pale blonde's hair. Zane continued walking into the guild hall, arms stretched out wide as he embraced the smells and vibes that he had missed while he was gone for a couple weeks. He was greeted by a couple of his other friends in the guild, who happened to think that he was away on a mission - when in fact he was more so training and enjoying himself.

He was away at a Festival held in Crocus, where mages of all celestial/light attributes could gather and advance in their magic together. It happened to be where the angel summoner had picked up his little get-up that he was wearing. But that was enough remiscing of the past. Zane was back and ready for work, and to see his friends again. He was then reminded of his friends as he took off his wing headset. Speaking of...

"Hey, where's The Master, Barry, Brendan, and the others at?"

Last edited:
Brendan rubbed his eyes as he got out of bed, "Morning already, time to get this show on the road." Brendan said as he stretched at the foot of his bed. Brendan requiped into his normal clothing, ran his hand through his blue hair and ran out the door. Brendan stopped and got a bite to eat and then arrived at the guild hall.
Once he arrive he was surprised to see Zane there, "Hey man, I didn't expect you to be here. Welcome back." Brendan said, as he sat down on a table and waited for everyone else to arrive.
-----------------
The train jolted to a stop as they had finally reached their destination, Azir sprung up, "Finally, that took longer than I thought." Azir said as he began to walk toward the exit, "Come on dude, you got a big day ahead." Azir said, looking back at Viper.

Viper followed Azir towards the exit, tossing the puke bag aside as he took a moment to collect himself.

Trains are the devil...I despise everything they stand for...

Zane noticed as Brendan entered the guild hall and greeted him. He was happy to see a familiar face upon his return home. He made his way over to the table his friend took a seat in, his summoning coins in his hip's pouch quietly jingling as he walked. He took a seat, resting his feet up on the other chair closeby.

"Hey Brendan! How've you been man? Have any word on the others what what they've been up to?" He asked, looking around and taking in the details of the guild. "You guys seemed to have fixed this place up in the span of 2 and a half weeks. Niceee."

"I've been great, how about yourself?" Brendan asked Zane with a smile, "The others have been just basically doing the same old, same old, except Barry has come down with a sickness after consuming something that wasn't his element, but he'll be fine. Oh, we actually got a few members as well, you'll meet them later today." Brendan said. "So, how was that festival?" Brendan asked as he sipped on a drink the bartender had given him.

Zane was glad to hear that his guild mates were doing well. He wondered what kind of jobs they had experienced and how much they had grown magically. It was also pretty neat to hear that they had managed to reel in new members as well. The teen was interested to meet these people and what they were like. However, Zane's thoughts had to be interrupted as he released a bellowing chuckle as he heard what Barry had gotten itself into.

"Sounds just like 'em. Let me guess, it was in a battle?" He responded. "Either way, I really hope the guy returns to normal soon. He's a good guy, as well as tough, so he hopefully he'll be in tip top shape in no time."

He hadn't known the slayer for too long, but knew him well enough to be familiar with the risky things he would do, especially if his friends were in trouble.

"The festival was good," Zane responded. "A lot of talented people everywhere I looked. It really rose my spirits - and Im a lot more confident in my summoning now. Plus, it was good to go back home to the Capitol for a little bit. But Ive definitely missed this place a lot more." He explained, curling up in his chair, comedically rubbing his face on it as if it were his favorite thing in the world.

"Yeah, I'm sure he'll be better soon. He is a dragon slayer after all." Brendan said in a positive tone. Reminiscing with an old friend made Brendan momentarily forget about the job he was going on and how dangerous it would be.
"Oh, I forgot to tell that me, Orion, a new member named Ara, and another new member named Savannah are going on a job today." Brendan told Zane, "We will be infiltrating a dark guild that is actually planning on attacking the Capitol." The teen explained, scratching the back of his head and looking toward the entrance of the guild to see of any more of his teammates were arriving.
--------------------------
Azir led Viper through the city, it seemed empty, but it was early in the morning after all. After about fifteen minutes of walking they finally reached the guild hall, the name 'Grim Brothers' was written a top the main entrance of the guild.
"Here it is, home sweet home!" Azir exclaimed as he pushed the double doors open and walked inside. "Yo dudes, we're back!" Azir yelled, everyone in the guild turned toward the entrance, once they saw Azir with Viper they all bursted out into cheering and clapping, the brother of the master had finally arrived...

Ara had woken up after her long awaited sleep. While she was traveling from Fairy Tail to here, she never stopped to stay at any inn or anything similar to that, so she never got any sleep. Ara went to go see what it was, and it was already passed 12:00! Ara rushed into Orion's room to see that he was asleep, and ran up to him. "ORION! WAKE UP! IT'S SO LATE! We gotta hurry up to get to the guild!" Ara exclaimed as she was shaking Orion. Ara hurried up to get ready, and went to the kitchen and started preparing something as quickly as possible for her and Orion.

----------------------------------------

Py-ton had heard the excessive noise, and thought to himself, "Looks like that fool Azir is back!" Py-ton jumped out of his throne. As the guild hall was noisy to see Viper, Py-ton walked slowly upon all of them. As soon as everyone in the guild noticed Py-ton, they all became silent. Py-ton walked up to Viper, bowed, and said, "It is so nice to have you join us...brother~" He then went in and hugged Viper, and exclaimed, "Everyone! To celebrate our little brothers reunion, we'll have a feast! So lets all enjoy ourselves like there is no tomorrow!" Everyone in the guild then rejoiced and started being as loud as ever.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion woke up to himself being shaken awake by Ara. "What's all the ruckus?" Orion complained. Looking at his clock, Orion noticed he overslept. "Is that what you're worried about?" Orion mumbled as he woke up. "People are late to the guild all the time. There's no set time to be there." Orion claimed. He knows due to him being late sometimes. Usually, he's there by 9:30-10:00. Orion went to the restroom and freshened up for the day. Right when Zara was making breakfast, Orion decided to work on some Requip Magic. Going out to his backyard, Orion called out his one of his spirits, wanting to conserve magic. "Open Gate of the Sun Twin: Apollo!" With a giant magic circle, Apollo came out whiling kneeling to Orion. "Did you need something youn master?" Orion replied with, "Yeah Apollo? Do you have any battle gear I can have? I'm trying to learn Requip Magic." Apollo gave a nod and with a snap of his finger, Orion's attire glowed. After a while, Orion was wearing Sun Deity Armor. The armor consisted of golden-and-Crimson armor from head to toe. Weaponry consisted of a sheild and sword, both with the sun insignia. (Think of Leona's armor from League of Legnds, but for males) "Thanks Apollo!" Orion chirped happily. "You may go." With a nod, Apollo left. Orion requiped back into his mage outfit and went back inside for breakfast.

Viper didn't know how to feel. And the hug only added to the conflicting emotions. For so long Viper had been alone, with only the recent interaction with Ender Eye being an extended period of social contact. Now, his "brother"...who he began to believe was actually his brother had offered him a place among his guild. Now Viper had a place to call home, a place where he belonged.

So why wasn't Viper happy? Viper couldn't answer that. Still Viper was hungry, and was curious what kind of food this place had.

"So...what is your guild name anyway?" Viper asked.

Frea looked over when she heard Azir's voice to find that he had come back with masters brother "oh my god" She said to herself as she changed her own gravity forcing her up to the roof, quickly without hesitation Frea ran over to the position that Viper was at and changed her gravity again making her fall, Frea landed behind Viper hearing only the question he asked "the guilds name" Frea said as she put her head over Vipers shoulder "we're the Grim Brothers guild"

Viper turned to Frea, an eyebrow raised.

"And who might you be?" Viper asked the person who appeared behind him out of nowhere. Viper's senses indicated she came from the roof...how was another question all together.

Ara got a little annoyed that Orion likes to wake up late. Yes I know that sleeping late feels amazing, but getting to the guild earlier gets you the better jobs. Ara had finished cooking breakfast, and called out, "Orion! Breakfast is ready!" Ara sat down, and started eating her breakfast. She decided to make something simple, pancakes.

------------------------------------------

Py-ton noticed Frea, and said, "Oh ho ho, why if it isn't Frea!" Py-ton walked up next to Frea, and said, "Brother! This is one of my S-class members, Frea! She is part of our strongest group, known as the Apocalyptic Four!" Py-ton pointed at Azir, and said, "Azir, here, he's also part of the Apocalyptic Four. That's why I sent him to get you, because I know that he's trustworthy."

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
After finishing up breakfast, which by the way were amazing as always, Orion did a few more things before heading out. "Gate of the Moon Twin, I open thee: Diana!" With a flash, Diana, the moon twin, had appeared before him. "I'm assuming that you already know since you and Apollo are close?" Orion asked. "Of course." Diana replied monotonously. With another snap of fingers, Orion's casual wear had become another set of armor: Moon Deity Armor. Of course the twins would have the same name for their armor. The armor was more lightweight from the Sun Deity Armor as Orion can move more swiftly and quietly. It was consisted of a silver chest plate and boots. Underneath was a thin material, with a drape in front and back, that allowed free movement of the legs. Weaponry with a spear with a moon insignia. "Thanks Diana." Like her brother, she nodded off before disappearing. Requiping back into his mage attire, Orion went back inside his home. "Ready to go Ara?" Orion asked as her was prepared to set off to the guild.

--------------------------------------------

A young girl, about 12, with brunette hair and a doll within her arms, headed out of a room hearing the ruckus outside of her room. "Is this person your brother master?" Sabrina asked Master Py-Ton. "Hey there! I'm Sabrina, want to play?" Sabrina asked cheerily holding her doll out towards Py-ton's brother. "Oh! Hiya Frea! Azir!" Sabrina said chirpily. She held her doll tightly against her. She might be 12, but she is really childish.

Viper crouched down, giving the girl a smile.

"Maybe another time." Viper said before he stood up as he faced Py-ton.

"Can I speak to you...alone." Viper said, his eyes locked with Py-ton's.

Ara looked up at Orion, and said, "Yeah, let's go! I just hope that the others haven't left to go to the mission, yet."

------------------------------------

Py-ton put his hand on top of Sabrina's head, and said, "I'm sorry, Sabrina. I promise that we'll play another time." He have her a smile, and then looked at Viper, "That's fine with me, let's go." Py-ton led Viper to an empty room, and said, "Ah, that Sabrina. She might be young, but she's very powerful for her age. So, what is it that you want, brother?"

Viper looked at Py-ton, a serious expression on his face.

"I want to know something. You said father wanted more than one kid to improve his chances of making "the right" successor. Why didn't help tell me about it? Wouldn't it make more sense to pit us against each other so we'd compete and desire to grow to beat the other. Why'd he keep it a secret?" Viper asked. This really was something he couldn't get over. His father was a guy who'd have no issue making multiple kids to better his odds and having "the right one" but why keep it hidden? Viper couldn't understand.

"Hey Frea, Sabrina its been awhile!" Azir exclaimed with a smile, greeting his fellow teammates. "Maybe I can teach you ladies how to surf later today, there are some gnarly waves out there." Azir said, going back to his surfer self after having to be so formal during his mission to get Viper.
Sand blew around Azir's legs and feet, almost like it was circling him.

Frea smiled at Azir "surfing huh why not" Frea said as she looked over at the room which Viper and master Py-ton entered "ugh I'm so bored" Frea said as she changed Azir's gravity to make him fall to the roof "I know in exchange for teaching me to surf I'll teach you to be an astronaught!" Frea said with a laugh "now this will be fun, more so for me then you though"

Py-ton looked at Viper, kind of in a sad manner, and said, "I'm sorry to tell you this, brother, but in all honesty...I don't have any idea why father did this. All I know is that he did. I'm not father, I'm not the one who decides what he does, no matter what." Py-ton was quiet for a second, and then said, "But, hey! Lets not spend any more time arguing, we're brothers! Come on, let's have that feas...." As soon as Py-ton opened the door, he noticed Frea use her magic on Azir, and walked up to her. "What is the meaning of this!?" Py-ton exclaimed as he glared at Frea.

Last edited:

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion and Ara made it to Ender Eye guild in no time due to how close his house was. Entering the doors of the guild, Orion immediately looks for Master Ed. Most of the members should be well rested and ready to go on this other mission Master Ed has assigned. Now it's just to see who is going. Making his way up to the second floor, Orion knocked on Master Ed's door. "Master? May I come in?" Orion asked cautiously to ensure he was able to come in.

------------------------------------------

Sabrina smiled even wider as she was excited to do whatever her guild members wanted to do. "Those sound fun!" Sabrina giggled as Azir was being tortured with gravity. Growing up in this guild and with Master Py-Ton made her see dark, violent things, as a laughable enjoyable game for her. "Do it again!" Sabrina cried out as she saw Azir's pain. It was just too funny for her.

Azir reacted quickly to Frea's joke, he moved his hands into position, "Sand-make: Board!" Azir exclaimed, he then placed his feet on the board and spiraled through the air on it, "Not nice, but this is super fun!" Azir yelled from at the top of the guild hall until he crashed into a wall because he took a turn too tight. "Ugh, that hurt, but that was totally rad dude!" Azir exclaimed, his surfer accent
Azir looked down at Frea as he stood on top of the ceiling, "How about I just teach you now?" Azir asked with a grin on his face, "Sand-make: Typhoon!" Azir exclaimed, a huge wave of sand engulfed half of the guild hall and Frea, Azir just stood back laughing.
----------------------
Brendan watched Orion and Ara enter the guild hall, "Morning guys." Brendan said waving to them. "Come on Orion, you can at least say hi to Zane." Brendan said with a smirk, looking up toward Orion. Brendan then glanced toward Ara, "Oh, Ara this is Zane, he has been a member about as long as me and he's just came back from a festival in the capital."

Py-ton looked at Azir, and started laughing. "Oh, you guys. Keep doing what you're doing. Just don't get into too much trouble." Py-ton then jumped onto the highest point he could find, and exclaimed, "I think my brother and I are ready to enjoy a feast!" Everyone in the guild then started rejoicing and started the feast.

-------------------------------

Ara went up to Brendan and Zane, bowed, and said to Zane, "Hello there! It's so nice to meet you! As Brendan stated already, my name's Ara."

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion turned back to see Brendan joking with him. "Oh sorry 'bout that," Orion stated. "Hey there Zane, been a while since we last saw you leave for another mission." Orion said as he patted his back casually. "By the way, how was the festival? Sucks I had to miss it." Orion proclaimed. The festival was for celestial and light elemental mages, which was what Orion was. Unfortunately though, he had to miss it due to some personal reasons.

--------------------------------

"Doll-Play: Sand Doll!" Sabrina called out. Using about half the sand that Azir had summoned, Sabrina sat on the golem's shoulder as the creature almost came to life. "This is fun!" Sabrina called out. She controlled the Sand Golem and moved it around the guild while cheering out in laughter.

Viper sat down to enjoy the coming feat. He had to admit that this group felt...nice. Viper had rarely interacted with others, but this group; Viper couldn't explain it. It felt nice to be around them. However, Viper couldn't shake the uneasy feeling that surrounded this situation, which kept him from enjoying it to the full extent he should be.

Brendan got up from his seat, "Now we just have to wait for Savannah and we can discuss the job with the master." Brendan said, the teen walked up the stairs and banged on the master's door just in case if he was sleeping, "Hey master, basically everyone is here." Brendan said, speaking through the door.

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
As if on cue, Savannah entered the room having previously excused herself from Barry's place. Savannah saw the room full of people and gave everyone a big grin.

"Hello! How's everyone doing?" Savannah asked as the barefoot girl walked towards the group.

Frea feel out of the sand into the roof "that's it Azir you can trash the guild hall, you can ruin my fun but next time you should think twice about messing with a girls hair!" She said in an angry tone "now your gonna pay!" She said as she made Azir's Gravity so strong that it would be nere impossible for him to move "now let's find a suitable punishment" Frea said as she pulled a piece of string out of her pocket "I think I'll turn you into a ballon "she said as she went and began to tie the string to his legs "there and now in three... Two... One and now" Frea got rid of all gravity that Azir had and he began to float "hey Sabrinna I've got you something!" She yelled as she grabbed the string to stop Azir from floating away

"Come on Frea, you know I hate when you mess with my gravity." Azir said as he floated about, "This kinda feels like I'm floating through some water at the beach." Azir said, he was actually kind of enjoying, but he knew as soon as Sabrina got ahold of the string things were gonna get a lot worse.
As this was going on all of the sand was being shot out of the guild hall and Azir was getting ready to use it to escape.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Thanks Frea!" Sabrina smiled with her new toy. Controlling her Sand Golem, she grabbed the string with the golem. "Now what have we got here." Sabrina said to Azir. She made the golem's arm spasm, which also affected Azir as he was being held by it. Suddenly though, she noticed that her golem was getting shorter and shorter. "Huh? Where is all the sand going?" Sabrina asked aloud. Grabbing the string that Azir was connected to, she jumped off her golem as it vanished among the sand that was going away.