• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Tales of Ender Eye (Fairy Tail RP)

Zane smiled as Orion entered the guild hall, along with one of the newer members as well. The S Class greeted the two with enthusiasm, introducing himself to Ara in return.

"The pleasures all mine, Ara. Nice to meet you. And what's up Orion! Im good! The festival was nice, although they could shorten it, I hated being gone from here for so long. It's sad you couldn't come, but it's alright, there will be another come half-a-year from now, you can come along to that one - not many Celestial Mages were there this year, unfortunately."

After he finished engaging in small talk, he watched as the small group went up towards the Master's room. Ah, so that's where Master Ed was. He heard them mentioning something about a mission, and it seemed they held it in high regards. Zane himself would be tempted to ask to join, but he had just got back from a lot of training, and if he were o be honest with himself he was quite tired. Plus, it seemed the Master had solely requested for those few - so it was most likely a task that could be best done by just them.

"Good luck on your mission, guys! Stay safe." He called after his friends and new acquaintance - before immediately plopping down on one of the Guild's tables, almost immediately drifting off to a nap.

Last edited:
Ed looked at the group. "Alright since most of you are here, your mission is to simply infiltrate a Dark Guild. The people who will be participating in this mission will be Orion, Ara, Savannah and Brendan." He said. "Try not to engage in combat, this Guild has a S-class group called the Apocalyptic four, they are very powerful." Ed explained.

Ara was shocked to hear her name, and thought to herself, "Really!? Why me? I failed my first mission! No! I'm going to complete this job!" Ara then exclaimed, "Yes, master! I'll complete this job with full seriousness!" What Ara didn't know was that she didn't have any clothes, but her underwear, on.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah was excited. She was ready for another mission, last one ended on a downer so she wanted the chance to redeem herself. Savannah turned to the others...only to notice Ara standing in only her underwear.

"Uh...do you...notice anything missing?" Savannah asked Ara.

Last edited:

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion was a bit shaken (shook) that he was chosen on another mission. Nonetheless, Orion was up to the task. "Understood." Orion exclaimed with all seriousness. "We will do our best." Orion said as he didn't want to get his hopes up too high to say it was a success. Now all they needed to do was find out HOW to infiltrate the guild, they were going to need a plan. Gathering the members that were called for the mission, Orion asked, "Any idea on a plan guys?" This was a dark guild they were talking about. Orion wanted to ensure everyone's safety and the success rate of the mission. "We can't just waltz on in there.....Can we?"

Ara noticed Savannah, and with a confused look, asked, "What do you mean?" Ara then looked down, and noticed all of her clothes were gone. Ara shrieked, and put back on her clothes. Ara looked at Savannah, and said, "Thank you."

Orion then asked what they can do to infiltrate the guild, and Ara responded with, "Of course we can't just waltz in! This is a dark guild we're talking about. A guild who runs away from the law. They must have some guards or something." Ara was then thinking of a plan.

Last edited:
"The Apocalyptic Four huh, and they're all S-Class. This mission will definitely be challenging." Brendan said, growing a bit more nervous for this mission.
Brendan then heard Orion asked, "Hmm, might I suggest we use disguises?" Brendan asked. "I already have a good one." Brendan said as his whole body glowed gold as he requiped. The gold disappeared around him to reveal his disguise, his face was covered with a green fabric, and he had a blue hat like thing on his head. Most of the fabric looked worn, "My dad once used this costume to infiltrate the grand magic games so I thought I could also use it to infiltrate." Brendan said, there a few staffs on his back, "Although I don't know what these things do." Brendan said referring the the staffs.
-------------
Azir smirked as all of the sand was disappearing, "Sand-Make: Chain!" Azir yelled, a chain made of sand shot from his hand and attached to the ceiling, sending a few boards and wood chunks falling down to the floor. "Hahaha, what are you gonna do Frea? I'm out of your range!" Azir yelled, as he held onto his chain.

As Viper watched three of the four members of this Apocalyptic Four interact he couldn't help but wonder something...where was the fourth one?

Funny, I thought getting me was the big mission. Figured my brother would want everyone worth bringing for the occasion. So where is this fourth member?

The doors to the dark guild flew open as if on cue, and the air seemed to drop in temperature as they did. A tall figure walked in, his hands in his coat pockets as his vampire eyes swept across the place. Silently, he walked past Azir and Frea, giving them a nod, and patted Sabrina on the head with a gloved hand as he passed her. He stopped in front of Py-ton, and knelt onto one knee. This was Fabian, the fourth member of the Apocalyptic Four, and servant to Py-ton and his guild.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The serenity of Opium's streets was quickly shattered as Cyrus dove behind a vendor's cart just in time to see a spear of light brush against his hair and sink into the wall opposite of him. Swallowing a bit, he peeked over the cart at the angry girl approaching him, halberd in hand. "Look, I'm sorry I peeked, but to be fair, I didn't mean t- GAH!" He ducked again as she swung the halberd, dicing up the cart with a yell of fury. Cyrus quickly closed his eyes and focused. Astral Engine...Lightweight! He commanded in his head, and after a quick glimpse of a magic circle, he became lighter. Wall jumping over Jeanne as she attacked again, he added "Besides, the bathroom doors have locks for a reason! I suggest you use them!" He leaped back as he cancelled his spell and returned to his normal weight. "Now can you calm down, or do I have to get a little rough with you?" he asked, turning his head side to side and making a satisfying 'krick'.

Last edited:
Ara looked at Brendan, and said, "Yeah! That can work! Good thinking!" Ara then turned her body into water, and then she reformed back. When she reformed back, all of her skin was pure white and her hair became blue with black streaks running through it. She wore a very revealing purple vest, and tight skinny jeans. "Not really my style," Ara said, "But I like it."

-----------------------------------------

Py-ton was too busy enjoying the feast to pay attention to those three goof-balls. Py-ton was wondering if Fabian was here yet, but I guess not. He looked at Viper, who seemed to have the same expression as him. Heh, I guess as brothers we do think alike. He looked to see Fabian had finally arrived. "Ah, Fabian!" Py-ton exclaimed, "Nice to see you!" He walked up to him, and said to Viper, "This the fourth member of the Apocalyptic Four, Fabian!"

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Uh...I guess I'll got get a change of clothes. I need to learn some clothes magic or something." Savannah said, a little jealously shinning through as she went to go change her clothing.

"And you as well, Master." Fabian said, standing up. He then looked over to Viper and gave a nod. "It's nice to meet you, brother of Py-ton. If you ever require anything to make your stay here more comfortable, please don't hesitate to ask." He then turned to Py-ton. "I've brought the intelligence you requested, Master." The vampire took a scroll out from his pocket and handed it to his superior.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you...done yet...?!" Cyrus wheezed. He had a few small scratches on his face and a couple of bruises.

"Not even...close...you pervert!" Jeanne shot back, though just as winded as he was, perhaps even more so. Cyrus has spent the entire scuffle so far on the defensive, dodging and blocking her attacks, not even throwing a single punch her way. "Now shaddup...and fight back...instead of running away...like some coward...!"

"Funny, I thought I was a pervert." Cyrus said with a smirk. "Look, as an apology, I'll buy you lunch today. Good enough?" He bargained.

"...I'm gonna hold you to that." Jeanne sighed as she dispelled her halberd. "Now then, let's get going. We still have to register at the g-"

"Pardon me, ma'am, but I believe you're the one who sliced up my cart." An angry merchant said behind her. Jeanne flinched and slowly looked back to see a storm of angered salesmen. "I also believe you destroyed their property as well..." he added with a growl. "I hope you have enough to pay for the damages."

"Uhhhhhhhh..." Jeanne droned nervously.

A few moments later...

"Okay, now we REALLY need to register at the guild..." Jeanne half-sighed, half-hilariously sobbed.

"You know, you're the only girl I know who can waste a month's worth of money in less than a week." Cyrus chuckled, though he was feeling anything but humored as he looked at his emptied wallet.

"You're not helping..." Jeanne moaned.

"Intelligence? What does that mean?" Viper asked Py-Ton. Viper knew what it meant obviously, but he was curious what exactly Py-Ton had Fabian retrieve.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Agreeing with what the group was doing, Orion went off on his own section for a bit. "Open, Gate of the Wise: Minerva!" With a normal sound of a bell ringing, Minerva appeared before Orion. "I'm going to have to disguise myself to infiltrate a guild." Minerva, understanding completely, disappeared, only to reappear moments later. And like Apollo and Diana, she snapped her fingers. Orion's clothing transformed into a dark blue hooded cloak, with a black mask that covers up to his nostrils. He wore a pair of grey baggy pants and brown boots. Underneath was a white tee and black fingerless gloves. "Thanks for your assistance." With a "hmmph" Minerva went away. Orion came back to the table where the others were at. "Would this suffice as a disguise?" Orion asked ensuring that his team complied with it.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah soon emerged, wearing a black tank top, blue jeans and some sandals. She even dyed her hair pink to help sell the disguise, though that wasn't her biggest complaint...

"Man, wearing shoes suck...how do you people live with this?" Savannah asked to no one in particular.

"I can hardly recognize any of you, all of your disguises look great." Brendan said, his voice was a bit muffled through the mask, all you could see after all was a strand of his blue hair and his eyes.

Anxious to head off, "I think we're all ready, shall we get this show on the road?" Brendan asked, "The guild resides in the town over, but it'll be a long train ride." Brendan said, he had prepared a lot for this mission in the little time they had even known about it.

Py-ton then started laughing, and grabbed Fabian around his neck, "There's no need to be so formal, Fabian." He then grabbed the scroll out of Fabian's hand. Viper then asked Py-ton what the intelligence was, and Py-ton replied with, "Since you are my brother, I guess I can tell you." Py-ton opened up the scroll, and said, "This scroll has information on a guild known as Ender Eye, that my good pal Fabian has retrieved for me. I'm going to use this for my advantage, just in case they plan to attack our guild."

----------------------------

Ara looked at Brendan, and said, "All right lets go." Ara then headed out of the guild, and waited for the rest.

Fabian smiled a bit at Py-ton's gesture, then turned to Viper. "I still mean what I said. If you have any troubles, feel free to let me know." He then walked over to join the other three members of his group, grabbing a bottle and a glass as he did so. "So, I trust you're all doing well?" he asked as he poured himself some of the red liquid in the bottle and taking a sip. As he drank, he felt much more rejuvenated and awake.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Ara exited the guild, someone bumped into her, stumbling back a bit. "Oh! I'm sorry!" Jeanne said, "I was being distracted by this idiot beside me." She shot an annoyed look at Cyrus, who only smirked.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." he said.

Viper's eyes widened slightly at the name Ender Eye. That guild he recently worked with. If these two go to war...that wasn't gonna be a battle Viper wanted to be a part of.

"What reason would Ender Eye have to come? I mean preparing for what a guild might do just screams paranoia." Viper said to Py-Ton.

Py-ton looked back at Viper, and said, "Heh, fair enough. But, the Grim Brothers is still a dark guild, so I'll take my chances."

----------------------

Ara noticed the two new people, and said to them, "No, no, no, I'm sorry. I'm the one who came out of nowhere." Ara took out her hand, and said, "My name's Ara, what's yours?"

"Jeanne. Jeanne Arcana." Jeanne said, introducing herself and taking her offer to a handshake. "It's nice to meet you."

"Cyrus Azroth." Cyrus said, introducing himself as well with a smug grin. "It's nice to meet such a pleasant and lovely maiden such as yourself, Miss Ara." Jeanne facepalmed out of frustration at the flirting attempt.

Every...damn...time...! She mentally growled.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah giggled at Cyrus' attempts at flirting with Ara.

"My name is Savannah. And no, my hair is not normally pink." Savannah said, in reference to her dyed hair as she introduced herself.

Ara smiled at Jeanne, and said, "The pleasure's all mine!" She then looked at Cyrus, and awkwardly chuckled. She then said to him, "Um...it's nice to meet you too. And I would hardly call this form 'pleasant."' Ara said as she showed off her revealing purple vest. "We're actually heading off to a mission, and we're in disguises."

The doors of the Ender Eye guild opened to make way for Eliza, she looked up at eyeryone "huh... Your still here" she said as she went and got herself a bowl of scrambled eggs "so how's the mission going so far?" Eliza asked before she put a spoonful of scrambled eggs in her mouth

"Ender Eye would focus on immediate threats. I think you're overly concerned over a non-issue." Viper said, before he looked down at the table in realization over something.

So they are a dark guild. That makes me...a dark mage. Damn it...one step closer to filling my dad's shoes. Yet, I don't...these people don't seem so bad. They are members of a dark guild, so they must be evil. Yet I don't sense that from them. Darn it this is too confusing.

Py-ton looked at his brother, and said, "Ah, you're right. Lets not worry about these small little details, and lets enjoy this feast! Isn't that right everbody!" Everyone in the guild then started cheering in excitement, gauging down all the food the cooks had prepared.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
They members were about to go off until a controversy has paused them from their mission. Two new mates named Cyrus and Jeanne came about. "Hey there, Orion's the name." The celestial spirit made introduced himself. Friendly conversations were initiated about this and that until the mission was brought up. "Speaking of the mission," Orion claimed as the party-pooper he was, "We need to get going." Right when he said that, Eliza popped up into the guild. "Hey Eliza, we're just about to get going. Right guys?" Orion said to the fellow members on the mission, hoping they would take the hint.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"I'm ready whenever you guys are." Savannah said, a smile on her face. She felt she was ready. After the lackluster conclusion to the last mission, Savannah wanted to prove herself this time around.

Brendan stood a bit in the as the new members arrived, he was glad they were joining after all, "Welcome to Ender Eye." Brendan said, his voice was muffled under the fabric which also covered his smile.

Brendan then looked at his teammates, "I'm ready as well." Brendan said confidently.

"Yeah, we should go get registered. Good luck on your mission!" Jeanne said as she walked into the guild. As she looked around, she could barely contain her excitement about finally following in her idol's footsteps! Taking a deep breath, she walked up to the guildmaster's office and knocked on the door, with Cyrus nodding to the departing group and staying behind her.

Ara waved good-bye to Jeanne and Cyrus, and said, "Goodbye, guys! I'll see you two when we're back from the mission!" Ara then looked at the whole group, and said, "I'm ready, lets go!"

Zane had stood at the door of the Ender Eye guild hall, watching the select few leave on their mission. He had to admit, some of them were quite silly looking - but overall unrecognizable, something Im sure they would need in this secret task they were charged with completing.

"Good luck you guys! Remember everything you've learned and stay safe out there!" He called, beaming a bright smile.

However, he was a bit worried for his friends. This obviously wasn't any ordinary job request, considering it was secret and information was unable to be disclosed to the rest of the guild. This was evidently very important, so he hoped the best for their safety.

They'll be fine, they'll be fine. Their all capable wizards that can take care of themselves. The teen though to himself. He was usually pretty relaxed, but when it came to he considered friend, he had the tendency to be a bit anxious.

Waltzing back into the guild, Zane made his way upstairs to the second floor of the Hall, and managed to find an empty area. He hopped on to one of the table tops after removing his cloak, and sat cross-legged as he began to quietly meditate, focusing on gathering his magic power together and creating for golden coins that began to form infront of him. This was driven half because he was bored, and in order to save magic power for later.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Alright the whole gang is ready." Orion exclaimed. "Let's move!" Orion walked out of the guild doors and headed towards the general direction of the train. "So, do you guys know which town the dark guild is at?" Orion asked the crew. He looked at everyone, but closely this time. If he hadn't known, they would be strangers to him by now. Though some disguises were a bit.....out there, they were nonetheless prepped.

After saying goodbye to everyone Brendan followed the other to the train station, hearing Orion's question, "I believe it is in the town directly to the South, all though I have forgotten the town's name." Brendan said, as they continued walking; the train station was right ahead.
-----------------------------
"Hey Fabian, it's been a while man." Azir said as he feel to floor on a cloud of sand. Azir carefully watched Frea, awaiting some sort of gravity change. Azir then turned toward the master, "Yo master, what guilds are we attackin' this time?" Azir asked with a smirk.

"Indeed, it has been, Azir." Fabian said with a laugh as he sat down. "I've been keeping myself rather busy with gathering intelligence for our next attack." He took another sip of his beverage as he relaxed. "I must say, we've chosen quite an interesting guild to attack this time." he mused, "I cannot wait to see what they're capable of in battle." a grin formed on his face.

"Again, I don't think we should be making enemies. Don't provoke Ender Eye." Viper advised, turning to Fabian who seemed almost excited for the prospect of fighting Ender Eye.

"As a dark guild, you probably have enough enemies as it is. Don't go making new ones." Viper said, before he turned to Py-Ton.

"Since this IS a dark guild. I have to know. What crimes has this guild committed? I deserve to know that much." Viper asked.

"Oh, it's not like I wouldn't tolerate not attacking them. I'd love to battle ANY strong opponent, in any way possible." Fabian explained after another sip from his goblet. "It's actually a dream of mine to finally face someone stronger than I am...I've searched for well over 500 years." he sighed.

"5-500 years!" Viper said to Fabian, eyes widened. Viper had seen a lot in his life, so he felt nothing could surprise him at this point. Fabian's statement showed what a false belief that was.

Frea stood up and brushed herself off "he's crazy right... He's been searching for 500 years in my opinion he should have just given up but I guess some people just don't know when to quit" Frea said as she grabbed herself a drink "but having someone that powerful is a bonus gives us the power to fight with fear rather then force" Frea said as she degan to drink

Brendan sat down in the train, and looked out the window, I hope everything goes as planned... Brendan thought to himself, he then looked back to his friends, "I'm glad we don't have any dragon slayers that will puke all over the place." Brendan said with a laugh as the train began to move.