• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Tales of Ender Eye (Fairy Tail RP)

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah would simply nod at this, and while she lacked the strength for a full on sprint she could easily walk fast enough to keep pace with Marc as she would trust his nose to help find their friends.

You all better be safe, no they are safe. I have to believe in them...

"For the love of god, I hope not." Zane responded as Brendan spoke about their surroundings.

As much as he'd hate to admit it, the area was troubling. The two walked on, and he saw that the trees truly were completely dislocated from the ground, nearby leaves were singed, and even parts of the ground had disintegrated. Zane had begun to slowly fail at suppressing his worry - he had mainly seen damage like this only on higher tier missions that he would take...that were usually pretty long term. He knew the others were strong, as he had seen them overcome much in past battles, but any creature that could do this much damage was nonetheless dangerous. The dark energy that Zane and Brendan had been feeling since their arrival was definitely not a hoax at this point. This was something...or multiple somethings...capable of doing severe harm.

"Damnit...we should've came earlier. We need to find whoever we can soon, because some of them could be in trouble right-"

Just as Zane was reaching for his pouch to gain some assistance from one of his spirits, he felt a shift in the nearby energy waves, and felt light rumbling, followed by a faint roar. He stayed quiet for multiple moments, until he heard something again - light crying. It emitted from what sounded like a young girl.

"D-Did you just hear that, too? That's someone, lets go!" He spoke quickly, before picking up his speed, pushing aside the damaged branches and limber trees. The roar confirmed the idea of this literally being a monster-infested island, but the sound of a girl in distress within the same time was definitely something to pay attention to.

Zane soon came upon exactly what he had heard- a young girl, however she was accompanied by...Viper? He was perplexed, because he had not really spoken with Viper directly before, but he knew his reputation all too well from the battles Ender Eye had with his former dark guild - such as his own struggles against Sabrina. But since then, a few of the members seemed to have a change of heart and joined Ender Eye, so they were friendly forces from what he could tell. He was just relieved to see another familiar face alive - but hadn't the slightest idea of who the troubled girl was. He nodded to Brendan and moved in closer.

"Oh, thank goodness...Viper??" Zane called as he came closer. "Is everything alright? Have you seen the others?" He asked. He made sure to quickly examine the surrounding area in the new territory as well. He wanted to make sure that whatever made that horrendous sound a moments ago wasn't near them...but from the looks of the destructed terrain, something that definitely torn through there recently.

Brendan frantically looked around once he had heard the roared and the voice, "Yeah, let's go!" Brendan exclaimed running off, alongside Zane.

When they had finally reached the source of the voices, Brendan was extremely surprised and relieved at the same time. Viper was still alive, but he was more confused about the young girl that accompanied him. Brendan allowed Zane to question before he began his, but this girl had really caught his attention... Brendan could sense that something was really odd about her magical power.

"Good to see, you're doing well, Viper." Brendan said with a smirk, trying just to lighten up the atmosphere a bit. "May I ask just who this girl is?" Brendan asked as he wiped the sweat off his forehead with his blue tank-top.

The girl's cries had apparently attracted attention, as Viper shifted form a comforting position to a defensive one. However, his guard had instantly dropped when he took note it was Brendan & Zane. The girl in turn had stopped crying and looked at the pair, not recognizing them but then again the girl couldn't really recognize anyone.

Except Viper, for reasons the girl could not understand.

"Well, I'm doing better now. Had a bit of a scare there. I don't know how everyone else is doing, to be honest. A series of monsters attacked and separated us. As for who this girl is, well, she was a snake monster that attacked me." Viper said, providing information to both Brendan and Zane, and this explanation only caused the girl to glance down at the ground in shame; showing guilt over being the one to attack Viper.

"Though, I'm beginning to suspect it wasn't by her own choice." Viper added, taking note of the guilt the girl felt before he decided to clue the two in on what he knew about her and what he suspected.

"I believe her mind and memories were altered in some way. She has no recollection of our battle, or anything about herself. Not even her own name." Viper clarified, making clear her amnesia to the others.

Finally, after several minutes of searching, Marcus was certain they were getting closer. He and Savannah had managed to find a long cavern down the path Ara and Cat had initially gone, and he could smell them strongly, now.

"Ara and Cat are this way. For sure." Marcus informed her as they continued down the path. Not long after, they came across the unconscious forms of the two wizards, and Marcus let out a small snarl. "They're exhausted, but alive." He reported as he used his snake-tail to scoop Cat onto his back, then Ara, resting them on top of his jacket.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah glanced at her unconscious friends, concern evident even in spite of getting confirmation from Marc they were alive.

"So, you think they are gonna be okay? Is there anything I can do to help them?" Savannah asked, as she already was thinking of ways to use what little magic she had to help her friends. Even if it drained her completely, and even if she were weak as she was, it would not matter to the Sand-Make mage.

"They just need rest right now. I'm not smelling any blood, so it's mainly just exhaustion. And blunt force from whatever they were fighting." Marcus reported. He glanced around and sniffed the air. "Nothing else we should be wary of. We should probably get moving, start looking for the others, see if we can help them out. Anyone you'd prefer we look for next?" He asked, looking back at Savannah now.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah thought it over, and while she didn't care who among her friends they found next since she wanted all of them to be accounted for, there was a name that popped up first when asked this question.

"W-well, I hope we find them all. Though I really want to know if Barry is okay. R-roomates and all." Savannah said, as she quickly suppressed a mild blush at the thought as she gave her answer.

Zane listened on as Viper briefed everything that was going on, and nodded along to show that he was understanding everything Viper said....well, he was trying to. It didn't make total sense that this one girl could do so much damage around him, but then again he had been in more confusing situations - and people like Ara and Eliza existed, proving that making assumptions based on gender or size would only lead to a rude awakening.

After Viper finished his explanation, Zane looked upon the girl, who seemed very distraught and regretful of what she allegedly did against her will. He tried to lighten mood.

"Well damn, girl, you sure are a tough one, hm?" He spoke, retracting the panic in his voice and trying to speak with a gentler, friendly tone. "Well, I'm glad you're both okay...but if a large group like you guys got separated by monsters, we can only pray that everyone else is also alright."

Zane looked to the girl once more, and began to felt sympathy. She was obviously very confused and troubled, but if she played a part in all of this, that meant that she was somehow connected to the source of eerie events going on.

"Is....there anything that you do remember, at all? I'm sure whoever altered your memories made sure to cover their tracks, but is there's anyone that you can relatively think about who would do something like this?" He asked. He figured the questions would be useless, but there was no harm in trying.

The girl looked up at Zane, taking note of his efforts to reassure which already lifted her spirits...if only by a little bit. None the less she began to think over what Zane said and, well, tried her best to recall anything. And for a brief moment something did flash in her head.

The girl saw herself strapped to the table, restrained at every point and with a muzzle around her mouth as she frantically tried to break her bindings to no avail. Next to her was a table with what appeared to be dozens and dozens of syringes with different labels and unknown contents within them. Soon a figure, who her mental projection could not make out in detail, stood over the fear filled girl with a syringe in hand.

"Don't worry, the pain will make you stronger. Or more controlled I should say hehehehe..."

"NO!!!!" The girl screamed as the vision came to an abrupt and she fell to her knees. Viper quickly went over to her to see if she was alright.

"A l-lab...strapped to table....n-needles...I...I couldn't get away..." The girl said, trying to get what she could make out of that memory before she began to tear up once more. Clearly whatever this memory was hard for the girl to deal with, so out of instinct Viper held the girl close and allowed her to cry into his chest.

Brendan looked toward the girl and clenched his fists to the point that his knuckles began to turn white. Who did this to her?! The blue-haired teen thought to himself as he felt and anger come across him. He didn't even know this girl but he could tell what she had been through and it boiled his blood.

Brendan took a deep breath before speaking to her, "Do you know where this lab may be?" The mage asked the girl gently, not wanting to startle her.

The girl, in spite of her deeply rooted emotional distress, managed to get herself together as she wiped away the tears and addressed the question of the other one among this pair.

"Y-yes....I think I still can recall that." The girl said, as she focused hard and was able to get snippets of a path she had to have taken from the lab while in her snake form. In theory, all she needed to do was guide them on that path in the other direction and it would lead them towards the lab.

"Y-yes...I know where it is." The girl said, while not fully confident was confident enough to make that claim. Viper gave a nod to this.

"Should be noted our fight with each other drained most of my magic. I assume the same is true for her. She can help guide us there and I can use my senses to sniff out any trouble on the way there. Beyond that we won't be much help in a fight." Viper said, with the girl nodding in agreement as they both stood up.

The giant frog stared Barry down as it growled. "What's wrong? Ran out of moves you can use on me?" Barry taunted. The frog then smirked as he raised his head up and shot a black smoke from its mouth. "What?" Barry shouted confused as the smoke covered the area. "Taking away my vision won't stop me, I can use my other senses." Barry said out loud before realizing that the smoke is affecting his other senses too. "Oh crap." He said quietly as he was suddenly barraged by hits from all directions. Barry was able to block a few of them but most slipped through his defences and hit him full force. Unknown to Barry, The frog was slowly pushing him to the side of a mountain to limit his movements.

Brendan shook his head, "Thank you very much, young lady. We will bring justice to this man." Brendan said with a smile before putting his hand out almost like saying "lead the way."

If this guy is actually here, this'll be a hard fight... I bet where we're going is where all of that evil energy Zane and I have been sensing is from. Brendan thought to himself as he followed the young girl alongside Viper and Zane.

He had confidence that Zane and him would be able to stop this person but still, he had his worries.

The girl gave a nod and began to walk forward, following the fragmented map of her memories to the best of her ability as Viper would follow closely. Viper kept his ears out as he would take occasional sniffs to try and pick up the scent of a beast in the event they might run into one.

Not being a viable aid in combat makes myself and her a liability. Still we have to do what we can to help point Brendan and Zane in the right direction. And I can at least give them a heads up should trouble come. Still...

"Even if you do not know your own name, I think we should give you one until you recover your real one. Would help with communication in the heat of battle or if we end up separation." Viper advised as the girl thought it over, and that did make sense.

"You make a fair point, did you have any ideas?" The girl would ask as Viper thought it over. One of his few proud memories that concerned his family was when his mother went over a vary of snake names with him. One sprung to mind for whatever reason.

"How does Serebeus sound?" Viper asked as the girl thought it over, before a small smile greeted Viper.

"I think that sounds just fine." The girl, or rather Serebeus as she would refer to herself as said as she continued to lead the group down the path.

Last edited:
Zane listened and followed as the girl was able to recall what seemed like little snippets at a time of her memory. Thankfully, she was able to remember just enough information of someone forcing this power on to her, and even the location in which the horrific act took place. He looked to Viper, who claimed to be exhausted and no use in a fight. He noticed Brendan, who was outwardly heated.

"Don't you guys worry about anything. Me and Brendan can handle any harm from here on out. Thanks for pulling through and staying alive. You're a huge help to us already." The blonde reassured as they walked. He then regarded the girl, in whom Viper decided to call Serebeus. "We will make sure this mad man is punished for what he's done to you, because I have a feeling you aren't the only victim of his doings."

He followed along the path that Serebeus lead them, growing angrier and angrier at the thought of endless innocent people being forced into an infinite amount of blood lusting creatures. The monsters that were most likely attacking his guildmates now could potentially be people just like this girl - being manipulated to do this evil man's dirty work.

Wherever in the island they were heading, Zane could definitely feel the ominous energy growing stronger as they drew closer. This man probably had hundreds of creatures at his disposal, but they had to fight through and stop him while they could - and he was sure that between himself and Brendan, a fellow S-Class of Ender Eye, they would be be able to get the job done. For both the sake and safety of their friends, and any innocent lives that could be at risk.

"Yes, thank you very much Serebeus, with your help we should be able to stop this guy." Brendan said, just adding on to what Zane said a bit earlier.

As the blue-haired teen followed Serebeus alongside his Zane he began to question Viper's relationship with Serebeus. Why did he take interest in her? Could they be possibly related? Brendan thought, noting that he could sense that both of their magic was similar.

Barry was thrown onto the side of a mountain. "Crap, I can't do anything while this smoke is out." He said as sweat ran down his face. Suddenly, the frog charged into him and smashed into the mountain. "Gah!" Barry shouted as he coughed out blood. "I'm not going to last like this, I'm not sure about this but I got nothing else." He said to himself before he started to breathe in the smoke. The smoke quickly disappeared as Barry exhaled. "That was quite refreshing, I had my suspicions that your smoke was dark magic but I couldn't tell since my sense of smell and taste apparently were being disrupted." The frog looked at his smoke disappear and growled. Suddenly, Barry appeared in front of the frog with blinding speed with a black aura covering his leg. "Dark Dragon's Tail Strike!" He shouted as he kicked the giant frog a meter into the air.

Last edited:
As Marc led Savannah away from where they found Ara and Cat', he sniffed the air. He smelled Barry, as well as something amphibious, but they were far away. "I can smell Barry. But..." He sniffed again. "I smell someone else closer. I think it's Orion." He reported. He sniffed again, just to make sure. "Yeah, it's Orion. Barry's alive, but it may be better to pick up people closer. I'll leave it up to you, Savannah."

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah thought it over, and really it wasn't a hard choice to make. She of course wanted to make sure Barry was okay, but Orion was closer and as such it was more convenient to check on him.

"We should go to Orion, no reason not to make sure he is okay since he is closer. We can go to Barry afterwards." Savannah said, having made her decision to Marc.

Serebeus glanced back at Brendan and gave a small smile.

"D-don't thank me, it's the least I can do after the damage I've helped cause." Serebeus replied as she continued to lead the group down the path that matched her fragmented memories.

During said walk, both Viper and Serebeus were wondering what it was about the other that...that was just familiar to them. Both tried to recall anything specific, but Serebeus' memories were faded and only appeared in situational fragmented bits while Viper just was struggling to recall anything about the girl. Neither could come up with where this feeling of familiarity came from.

Both knew it was there, and they could only under where it came from...

Barry was beating the frog with a barrage of punches after his power up from eating the black smoke. "What happened? Weren't dominating a minute ago?" He said tauntingly. The frog growled and whipped it tongue at Barry which he caught and trapped under his arm. Barry then saw the frog charge at him. "Dark Dragon's Roar!" He shouted as he shot a breath of darkness that blasted the frog away into a tree, breaking said tree. Barry stepped forward and looked at the frog. "I think its time to finish this." He said. The frog smirked before releasing a loud screech which made Barry cover his ears and grunt. "Wait, isn't this screech." He said before suddenly 2 of the lizard monster jumped out of the woods and hit Barry with a tail strike and a claw scratch which knocked Barry towards the mountain side. The Frog then charged at Barry when he was distracted into the mountain and into a small tunnel in the mountain. Barry then stood up. "That quite a cheap trick you pulled there." He said.

Marcus nodded.
"That makes sense. Alright, then," Marcus said as he lowered his nose to the ground and began sniffing like a canine. The irony of that was not lost on him, and he let out a small, audible chuckle at it. He noticed the intended target of his nostrils seemed to be closer than before as he moved on. "We're getting closer, he's nearby, I think." Marcus reported.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah watched as, like a literal dog, Marc began to sniff the ground to follow Orion's sent. On a normal day, Savannah might have made a joke about this but between her own exhaustion and the circumstances she felt that would just be in poor taste and too much effort. Savannah would follow Marc in the general direction of where he believed Orion was, and decided to do something that might help find Orion faster.

"Orion! Can you hear me!? It's me Savannah! Marc and I are looking for you, are you there!?" Savannah yelled out towards the dense jungle ahead of them, using this call to see if she could hear the sound of her friend and guildmate as she could only hope for the best.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion, currently still within the cavern and exhausted from his fight against Pluto, gave a huge sigh and wince as he tried to finally stand up. Unfortunately for the Celestial Spirit Mage, he collapsed with a groan as the jingle of his keys rang throughout the cavern. "Ugh..." Orion thought to himself. He stared back at the still unconscious enemy in front of him. Orion decided it was fine to rest for bit, it could be possibly a while before the body wakes up or anyone would find him.

Orion woke up to the sound of his name. "Huh," Orion said groggily as he tried to depict where the source of the sound is. Orion suddenly felt presence of magical energy near him. "Hello?" Orion exclaimed loudly, before coughing from the energy drain. Orion looked around if anyone was near, but there seems to be no one in sight and there seemed to be no way out.

Suddenly, Orion remembered: He was pulled underground. "Down here!" Orion managed to exclaim to whoever was calling him. He didn't know if anyone was able to hear him, but its best to try and not give up.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah continued to walk, but soon heard...just the faintest sound of something. Like someone trying to speak with a gag or something. Savannah scanned the immediate area and found no trace of anything or anyone except for Marc sniffing the ground next to her.

The ground...Savannah had always wondered something. And really, the source of the faint sound did seem to come from the ground the more she thought about it. A certain technique she worked on might be useful in this situation, on the assumption she was not crazy, and it required little magic so even in her current state she might have enough to make it work.

Savannah got to a knee and set her hand on the ground. Savannah took a deep breath and began to concentrate.

Sand is an extension of the Earth. You might not control it, but you can feel it. Just focus and use your magic as a link...

Savannah thought over the words of, well an old friend of hers as she pumped what little magic she had to try and feel the vibrations and perhaps pick up some magic signature of someone through the ground. It was a special sensory technique she was taught though she had never used it till now. However, Savannah's first attempt seemed to get a result as she felt...something below them.

"Hey Marc, I think I can feel someone below us. Someone who might be stuck underground." Savannah said, as she informed Marc of what she felt and what her instincts told her about what she felt.

Marcus stopped in his tracks as he looked back to see Savannah, getting on a knee and resting one of her hands on the ground. The takeover wizard raised an eyebrow, but said nothing as he waited for Savannah to finish whatever it was she was doing. After a moment, she revealed that her suspicion was that someone was beneath the pair. Slowly, Marcus nodded.
"Alright, got it. Time to start digging, then. I swear I'm feelin' more like a dog the longer I use this," he quipped. Marcus slid their two guildmates off his back and gently set them on the ground. He then began digging.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah would stand up and take a deep breath. Savannah did not have much magic left, but she intended to use what magic she did have to help a friend in need as she generated a sand shovel and pickaxe. Savannah fell to a knee, as even these simple constructs took a toll, but she quickly refocused as she got up and began to dig into the ground with her tools. All the while she only had one thing on her mind...

Orion, if you are down there you better be alive...

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion laid there as he overheard some incoherent sounds above ground. “Can you hear me?” Orion called out in desperation. He wanted to dig himself out, but the lack of energy was hard to deal with.

Slowly, Orion began his effort to try standing again. His legs wobbled as he leaned against the cavern walls. He began to try to think of a way to get himself out. He couldn’t reach the ceiling, but maybe an extension of some sort can.

Orion groaned as a small magic circle formed at his arm. Out the magic circle appeared Minerva’s Staff. Orion began to shoot at the ceiling with whatever elemental magic he had left within him and the staff.

Xaunus and Fredrick continued their fight, but Xaunus obviously making it one-sided. "This power....it doesn't even rival that of a Dragon Slayer....IT SURPASSES IT!" Xaunus exclaimed.

"What wrong, Freddy?" Xaunus asked tauntingly, "Where is all that power I gave you?" Xaunus would then let out a roar, but the roar was surrounded in a magical aura, and it was hurled all the way at Fredrick. If it worked, then Fredrick would be consumed by the roar, and be hurled towards the other side of the cave.

Last edited:
Frederick grit his teeth as Xaunus taunted him, he felt completely helpless but he would not give up for the sake of his friends and guildmates.

The young boy flared up his magical power once again and morphed into his liquid monster and tried to counter the roar. He somehow managed to slow down some of the force, but was inevitably hit by the powerful attack and was slammed into wall on the other side of the cave.

Frederick coughed up a bit of blood or liquid, whatever he was made out of before falling to the ground once again. "Damn it.." The young mage muttered as he continued to struggle.
------------------------------------------------------------
Brendan felt the tremors coming from the mountain in front of them as soon as they began closing in on the rocky cliffs. "People are fighting in there!" Brendan yelled, picking up his pace a bit more. The blue-haired mage could feel the dark and evil magical presence grow even stronger as they neared the stronghold that was the mountain.

Fredrick, with great speeds, then stood in front of Fredrick. Xaunus would then grab Fredrick by his hair, and force Fredrick to stare at him. "This is it, boy," Xaunus said, "I still don't know why you're helping these humans. They're worthless and pathetic creatures, who can never understand the true meaning of this world. And those little friends of yours out there are just as weak."

Xaunus then chuckled, but then his face changed to a more serious expression. Xaunus then aimed to punch Fredrick on the side of his hip, and then kicked him. This would make Fredrick fly across the cave once more.

After that, however, Xaunus would continue his attacks. Sending blow after blow, each one getting stronger than the last.

Viper and Serebus had nodded and began to follow Brendan before Serebus felt a sudden shock jolt through her body which halted her movements. Serebus had felt this sinister power before, and it invoked a flash of unpleasant memories. Viper glanced back at Serebus.

"You okay?" Viper asked as that seemed to snap the girl out of her daze as she gave a quick nod.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine. We should keep going. Don't want to let your friend run off too far ahead alone." Serebus said as she dashed forward after Brendan. Viper was far from convinced that was a non-issue moments ago, but he decided to inquire about it another time as he followed the others.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah had been in the process of digging when she felt rumblings and felt tremendous magic power that originated in the mountain a ways ahead of them.

Some battle, but I can't worry about it. There's someone down here, I just know it, and we've gotta save them.

Savannah resumed focus and continued to dig into the ground. She felt rumbles, not just from the distant battle or Marc digging next to her, but something underground. Savannah was able to use her pickaxe to make a hole and saw the light of what appeared to be magic blasting from the other side. Savannah continued to dig around that area and formed a hole.

"Hey! Anyone down there!" Savannah called out as she only saw bright light from what appeared to be a magic attack of some kind.

Time seemed to move in slow motion for Fredrick as he was struck again, and again. The young boy closed his eyes and tried to let the inevitable come upon him as sleep would, but imagines of his comrades, the first people to accept him, kept flashing through his brain like a never ending slide show.

Fredrick took a deep breath and mustered whatever strength he had left and grabbed a hold of Xaunus's fist and clenched hit tightly, "Those humans were the first people that accepted me for who I am..." Fredrick growled, "I won't let you talk about the like that!" Fredrick roared as he drew back his other fist and sent it flying with incredible speed and force at Xaunus's forehead.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion immediately stopped his barrage of spurts of elemental magic and looked around. Did he hear right? The voice seems like Savannah, but he wasn't completely sure. Orion looked around, mainly on the ceiling to see if there's any breakthrough of sorts. He searched until he saw a speck of sunshine through the ceiling.

"Is anyone up there?" Orion called out, desperate for anything really. "It's Orion! I'm stuck down here!" Orion gave a small gasp as he once again collapsed on the floor from being out of magic. He stared at the unconscious Pluto again. "And I have someone down here with me too!" Orion called up. It did't seem right to leave someone unconscious by themselves.

Xaunus would be hit with the attack, and be sent flying back. He let you.

Xaunus' back would hit the wall. "Do you really think humans are really worth saving!?" exclaimed Xaunus, "Them accepting you just proves how idiotic they truly are! You've killed so much of their kind, but they still accepted you anyways! They should just parish alongside with you!"

Xaunus then let out a roar, which sounded extremely similar to that of an actual dragon. He then charged Fredrick once more, and was sending a flurry of blows.

Fredrick clenched his fists and his knuckles whitened, a burning rage now filled his heart and even made it's way to his soul, "You would never understand! These feelings, these emotions!" Fredrick screamed at Xaunus before completely liquefying his body and quickly slid between the man's legs.

The young mage morphed back into his physical state and raised his arms, fists locked together and brought them down upon Xaunus, almost crushing him into the ground. Giving his enemy no time to recover the boy focused his power into his right leg and shot a powerful kick at the man's stomach.

Xaunus came crashing down into the ground, and was then kicked by Fredrick in his stomach. Xaunus let out a yell after all of Fredrick's attacks.

"How is this possible!?" Xaunus exclaimed, "A mere child can't beat me! I have the power that rivals that of dragons themselves!"

Xaunus then let out another battle cry, before charging again at Fredrick and kept throwing blow after blow.

Marcus let out a laugh and smiled upon hearing Orion's voice. "Orion! It's Marc and Savannah!" He shouted down, as he began to concentrate on the hole Savannah had started to make. This was good. At least one less person they had to worry about. But who was down there with him? A villager? He figured it would be easier to ask rather than ponder over it. "Who's down there with you?"