• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Tales of Ender Eye (Fairy Tail RP)

Fredrick began regaining his confidence and once again transformed into his liquid monster form and roared back at Xaunus as he charged him head on. The young boy snarled as the two became locked together, not one gaining any ground.

Fredrick let out another ear-wrenching roar and opened his mouth and began charging an attack made of densified liquid. The boy released the attack at point blank range, causing a giant explosion to shake the mountain once again.
------------------------
Brendan stumbled a bit as the ground under him shook once more, "We're getting closer!" Brendan shouted back at his comrades before facing straight ahead again and gritting his teeth, Hang in there... Was all the blue-haired mage could think as they drew closer to the mountain...

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah was overjoyed to hear the voice of Orion.

"Orion! Don't worry we'll get you out in a flash. Just hang tight!" Savannah said, not even sparing a thought about who Orion was down there with as she focused her sand tools on the whole she made and was thankful Marc got the idea and was helping her focus on the spot. The hole became bigger little by little.

Xaunus would let out a furious scream after the explosion. After the explosion died down, Xaunus would have not been able to be seen by Fredrick at all.

Fredrick would look around the whole area, but not be able to hear or sense the presence of Xaunus whatsoever. But, before Fredrick would think that he won, a gust of wind would then go straight through him, and Xaunus' would be right behind him. "Did you miss me?" Xaunus asked tauntingly.

Fredrick then got annoyed, and aimed to attack Xaunus with a liquefied-dense spear, but Xaunus would easily have dodged Fredrick's attack. And before Fredrick could pull of another attack, Xaunus would move so quick that Fredrick couldn't even see him move, and Xaunus would then aim to punch Fredrick, or it seemed he did. Xaunus immediately stopped before the attack actually could hit Fredrick, but an even higher gust of wind would then blow from Xaunus' direction.

"Did you really think you could beat me?" asked Xaunus tauntingly again. "I already told you, didn't I? This power belongs in the realms of dragons. Even my own creation couldn't fathom what kind of power that holds."

Xaunus would then actually punch Fredrick's face this time, which would then cause Fredrick to slammed unto the floor. And Xaunus would do this multiple times, until they hit the bottom of the mountain, which was below surface-level.

Fredrick lost all confidence as he was literally being punched into the ground, Is it over? Fredrick asked himself repeatedly before closing his eyes and mentally apologized to all of those who depended on him. The young mage closed his eyes and slowly drifted in and out of consciousness.
--------------------------------
Brendan began sprinting as he got a terrible feeling in his gut saying nothing to his other comrades. He had realized the person who was fighting due to their different magical power, it was Fredrick. The blue-haired mage leaped into the air and shot toward the opening in the side of the mountain with his Meteor Spell.

Brendan landed within the laboratory and frantically began searching until he found a large crater, "There.." Brendan mumbled before jumping down to find Xaunus beating Fredrick into the ground...

The mage's pupils became like small bullets, "Hold it right there!!!" Brendan roared as he drew his foot back, infused it with Heavenly Body magic and kicked Xaunus in the face, sending him crashing through various layers of stone.
-----------------------------
From Fredrick's perspective, everything was very hazy and blurry, nothing made sense until he heard yelling and before he could do anything, he was picked up, and shot up back into the previous area of the laboratory before being laid down again. Fredrick turned his head gently smiled, Brendan had saved him from possible death.

Xaunus was smashed through various layers of rocks, but...he kept a sinister smile the whole time. Xaunus' back then hit a wall, and he fell unto a pile of rocks. In the distance, anyone could've heard his sick chuckle throughout the mountain. "So....that's the power a human has?" Xaunus said, "It's just as I remember....weak."

Xaunus then got up, and started brushing himself off. He then jumped over to where Brendan and Fredrick were at, and said, "My, my, my. This is your friend Fredrick? His power doesn't compare to yours whatsoever. But, I guess that's just my genius at work."

Xaunus then stood in front of the elegantly, like a butler, and said, "Please, let's continue this 'battle'."

Brendan took a deep breath and tried to calm down a bit, Fredrick was still alive but pretty much rendered useless for the time being and this guy in front of him had extraordinary magical prowess; this battle would be no simple task and he would definitely need Zane's help, but for now he would have to stall.

The blue-haired mage turned back and glanced at Fredrick who was slowly drawing in magical power trying to regenerate the magic he had lost. The teen turned back to face Xaunus and nodded before clenching his fists which proceeded to explode in a golden light.

Brendan said nothing as he shot at Xaunus at an extremely fast pace, using Meteor to dart around, occasionally sending a few punches or kicks trying to test the waters if you will.

Xaunus kept either dodging or blocking each punch and kick that Brendan was sending. "Is that the best you've got, boy?" asked Xaunus tauntingly.

Xaunus would then aim to either grab Brendan's fist or leg, depending on what was about to hit him that time, and started spinning him around. After that, Xaunus would flung Brendan to a wall of a cave.

Xaunus then said, "I know you're only stalling for help from that young man just outside. Oh, and if you must know how I know this information, well it's because of this." Xaunus then pointed at his left eye, and it started glowing a luminescent color. "I have a spell on every single one of these creatures, or Neo-Dragons as I have called them. I can see through their point of view, and I've observed every single one of your friend's battle, and I must say I'm impressed. They were able to defeat my proto-types, but that just proved that if they weren't proto-types, your friend's would've lost."

Brendan spun a few times in mid air and landed on his feet when he hit the wall, "Hmph, so you're the one he tortured that young girl outside as well?" Brendan asked even though he already knew the answer. The mage scowled as he began speaking again, "You are simply skum of this Earth, with your sick experiments harming innocent humans or animals just like that girl outside or even Fredrick." Brendan said with a tone of disgust in his voice.

"We will put an end to you, you lowly kretian." Brendan stated before the wall behind him exploded as he shot off the wall with incredible speed, a golden hilted Katana appeared in the mage's hand as he sent a single slash at Xaunus's stomach before appearing above Xaunus, a calm and concentrated expression was on his face as he thrusted the sword at his opponent's head.

Xaunus got slashed in the stomach by Brendan's katana, and let out a furious yell. Brendan's sword would then also hit Xaunus' head, but....the katana broke in half as soon as it came in impact!

Xaunus chuckled, and then said, "Iron Dragon Armor. This magic, this power, it allows me to possess the abilities of multiple dragons. So it'll take a lot more than your measly sword to even lay a scratch on me." Xaunus would then aim to grab Brendan's arm, and slamming him repeatedly on the floor. Xaunus would then throw Brendan right next to where Fredrick was at.

"Aren't dragons such wonderful creatures?" said Xaunus, "They're strong and intimidating creatures, yet they can also be majestic and elegant. It's such a shame that dragons went extinct. And that's why I've been experimenting on your worthless kind! To bring back the age of dragons! Humans shouldn't have the right to rule this world! They're weak and arrogant! It was dragons who even taught them the art of Slayer Magic, but they betrayed the majestic creatures and wiped them out of this planet! One of those slayers being, the oh so infamous, Acnologia! With my experiments, I could've turned this pathetic race to something more beautiful, and end humanity altogether!"

Last edited:
Brendan's eyes widened as his golden hilted Katana broke, having a small flash back to when his mother first gave it to him before Brendan was slammed into the ground a few times before thrown back toward Fredrick who was still unconscious.

The mage managed to get his footing back and slid back instead of tumbling and rolling around. "Damn, he's got armor like Gajeel and he may even be able to use some of Uncle Natsu's ability." Brendan muttered before sending his broken blade back to his storage realm.

Brendan wiped the bit of blood off his mouth and chuckled, "Man, I have to give you credit, but like you said humans are the reason dragons no longer exist." Brendan said before his expression turned to a serious frown.

After requiping into his Black-Wing armor and matching blade Brendan spread the wings and shot at Xaunus, Meteor still activated alongside the armor's power boost. "Humanity will always find a way to pull through. We always have." Brendan stated as his blade glowed white before he released the attack out of his sword, "Black-Wing Moon Flash!"

"Dark Dragon's Tail Strike!" Xaunus exclaimed as he swiped his leg which released magical energy that collided with that of Brendan's attack.
Xaunus then sighed, and said, "That's what makes you humans so detestable. You could never understand the true beauty in this world, unlike the majestic dragons who understood the beauty in this world and embraced it. You showing pride in humans killing of an entire race just shows your species DISGUSTING BEHAVIOR!"

Xaunus then jumped backwards, and exclaimed, "FIRE DRAGON'S ROAR!" He aimed it towards Brendan, trap Brendan in a vortex of fire, and toss him into the air. This action would destroy the top half of the mountain.

Brendan stared, motionless as the vortex sailed toward him and engulfed the teen mage, destroying the top half of the mountain in the process.

For a few moments everything was quiet, perhaps Xaunus had won. But, the thick cloud of smoke was cut in half and Brendan hovered in mid-air, wearing his Flame-Emperor armor, "Phew, that was a close one." Brendan said, "You almost got me!" He yelled down to Xaunus.

The mage slowly descended back onto the ground, requiping into his Clear-Heart clothing and drawing his second golden-hilted Katana. Brendan's bandana made of bandages blew in the wind, I can use any elemental magic on him or he'll probably just eat it. I guess I need to continue to wait for Zane, but I can try I big spell. And with that thought, Brendan had shot behind Xaunus with Meteor.

Brendan had only drawn his sword to fool Xaunus at first so he would expect a sword slash. Brendan took his right hand and swung it behind him, creating nine magic circles that morphed into nine swords that glew like stars, "Heavenly Body Magic! Jiu Leixing - Nine Lightning Stars!" Brendan roared as he forcefully brought his right hand over his head and directed the extremely powerful attack at Xaunus.

Back at the cave, Barry struggled against the frog and the two lizard men he called. When he was focusing on one, the others would attack him from his blind spots. The frog stayed back and waited until Barry was about to attack one of the lizards before hitting him with his tongue, stopping Barry's attack and allowing the lizards to attack back. "I can't keep going like this. Especially in a tight place like this cave." He said before blocking the two lizards from both sides but then getting charged by the frog at full forces. He was knocked into the cave wall. Barry panted heavily. "Darn it, I might lose this." He said quietly as he gritted his teeth. "Pathetic." A voice said out of nowhere. Barry's eyes widened when he heard the voice. "What?" He asked to himself before dark energy started emitting from him. Barry groaned as he felt his consciences fading. The frog looked at Barry confused but shrugged it off and motioned the lizards to finish Barry off. One of the lizards ran to Barry to punch him but his fist was caught by a faced down Barry. His face then looked up and flashed a sinister smile. His irises were now yellow and his pupils stretched vertically.

Fredrick seemed quite impressed by Brendan's attacks. While his teammate launched his attack, he closed his eyes and began to focus his magical energy throughout his body. As he did so, a magic circle formed out of black liquid beneath him. I need more magic energy to cast this... he thought, Ara, Orion, Savannah, Viper, Barry...you five were the first to show me how foolish I was back then. Zane...Brendan... even after all I did, you didn't care when I joined; you accepted me almost immediately. Now, if you don't mind me asking...I could use a little support. I only need a little more strength. He continued his brief meditation as the dark substance whirled around him.

Ara was unconscious on the Marc's back, but then suddenly her eye started twitching. She was surely, but slowly, regaining consciousness. She noticed she was on the back of what seemed like a monster, and was shocked. She tried to get off, but her body was in so much pain, that all she did instead was fall on the floor.

"Wha---Where am I!?" exclaimed Ara. She then started flinching from all the pain from her arm, and started grabbing it.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"It's...uhhh....someone alright," Orion proclaimed to Marc. Orion remembered his duel against the mage. He shuddered at the though of being possibly shredded by one of the mage's darkness, shadow blade thingy. Orion was still deep in thought until Savannah's voice broke it, calling out to him to hang on. Well it's not like I can go anywhere else.... Orion thought to himself. The Celestial Mage unrequipped his staff, deciding that continuing his shots could accidentally hit the people above ground. "Well, I'll just stay here then!" Orion called out to Savannah and Marc, not knowing what else he could do at his state.

At that moment, Orion heard what seemed to be Frederick's voice. Hmm? Orion whipped around his head towards Pluto to see if he was the source of the noise, but there seemed to be no arousal. If that's really you Frederick, I'll help you out in whatever way I can. Orion immediately sat cross-legged and began meditating, trying to replenish his magic as much as possible while transferring them over to Frederick.

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah continued to dig until two things halted her actions. One appeared to be the cry of Ara as Savannah glanced behind her and took note her friend was awake.

"Ara! Just hang tight I'll explain everything once we get Orion out." Savannah said to Ara before she focused on digging the hole, but then the second voice of what appeared to be....Fredrick? Seemed to be calling for her, asking for some energy. None the less, Savannah would respond to the mental message as she dug and the hole got bigger.

Fredrick, I'm not sure I have anything left to give. Orion's stuck underground and what little magic I have left is being used to save him. What can I do?

Ara asked, "Orion's down there?" But then she heard..... Fredrick's voice!? "Fredrick! Is that you!?" Ara exclaimed, "Don't worry! I'll help you out as much as I can!"

Ara then ran towards the direction of Savannah, and said, "Savannah, you should give some of your ethernano to help out Fredrick. I barely have any ethernano left to create a magic circle, but your power should be very useful to whatever Fredrick is trying to pull off." Ara then started moving rocks and rubble aside, and continued with, "I shall dig up the rest of this hole. You've already done plenty, so it shouldn't be so hard."

Ara kept digging through dirt, moving as much as she could to get to Orion. Dammit! If only I had a water source. I could easily have regained my magic by now, and would've been much more useful.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah was caught off guard at Ara, who sprung to life and began to move the rocks and debris to help dig the hole. Savannah could only give a nod and put her trust in Ara.

"All right, just don't overextend yourself." Savannah advised before she began to concentrate and began the process and sending every last bit of what little magic energy she had to the source of where she felt the presence of the voice.

Giving you all I can, I hope it helps....

Viper was frustrated, as he watched Fredrick get pummeled and Brendan be on the defensive knowing he could do nothing to help. Serebus was just doing her best to swallow the fear she felt from seeing...that monster once again. However, Viper's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of...of what appeared to be Fredrick's voice. Somehow Fredrick appeared to be speaking into his mind as he asked for some energy. Viper again cursed at himself.

Damn it, I've got almost nothing left. Sorry but there's nothing I can...

Suddenly Viper felt something grab his hand, and that something was Serebus as the young girl seemed to be holding it tight. Likely for comfort more than anything, however some of Serebus own albeit little magic began to pump into Viper and soon he heard a second voice in his head.

I...I don't know how but I can hear your thoughts. If only a little. All I know is someone needs our magic, and neither of us alone can help. So together, maybe we have something to give.

Suddenly, between the two of them, they had something to give. And so Viper and Serebus would pump their little magic towards Fredrick as they hoped it would be enough to help.

In a sudden flash of movement, Xaunus noticed the swift appearance of a feminine figure only inches before his own face, before being slashed several times by six blazing blue claws and receiving a launching kick to the gut. When the figure backflipped backwards, it was exposed to be a young looking woman - but with a striking Draconian physique. She looked upon Xaunus with vertically slit pupils, releasing a menacing feminine laugh, showing off her razor sharp teeth. A long and scaled tail could be seen grown from the girl's tailbone, and two dragon-like ears emerging from the sides of her head, where her long straight black hair rested. Her face was full of red markings - primarily surrounding her eyes. Even her feet had seemed like she had removed dragon's feet and wore them for herself - however it was all her own body.

Not giving Xaunus much time to examine her, the draconian girl had spread her scaley arms outwards, where her hands formed back into two incredibly lengthy claws, lighting up near-blinding auras. She charged forwards at immense speeds, reaching the old man in seconds before bombarding him with a barrage of attacks.

Zane could finally be seen towards the entrance of the space, holding a Platinum Key in his hand with a handle designed as dragon horns. He had arrived at the scene later due to sticking with Viper and Serebus as Brendan charged ahead. Surely, he felt the disturbing power within the area, which most likely emitted from the older man who was engaged in battle with Brendan, and seemingly Fredrich beforehand - as the former Dark mage lied almost lifeless on the ground.

"Nicely done, Draco. Keep it up!" The blonde called as he leaped down from his position, coming closer to the battle as his dragon-attributed Celestial Spirit continued administering as many attacks as possible upon Xaunus.

He quickly looked to Brendan, being able to sense how much magic he had already expelled. If his blue haired companion had already been engaged in battle and not make much progress...this man must have been some kind of demon.

"Just...what is this guy? He's the one creating all of these...monsters...that could possibly be former innocent people?" He questioned.

Brendan slid back toward Zane as his attack exploded, "This guy is just some freak in a lab, but he has the powers of many Dragons." The blue-haired mage explained, "He's already shown his ability to use powers of an Iron Dragon Slayer and a Fire Dragon Slayer." Brendan continued before glancing back toward Fredrick and smiling.

"Almost done there? We'll buy you some time!" Brendan called back toward his younger guildmate before drawing his second golden-hilted Katana and the sword that went along with his Glacier King set.

The mage proceeded to to shot back at Xaunus with his Meteor spell, blades in hand and joined Zane's spirit in the assault on their dragon-like opponent.

Marcus looked at Ara as she sprung to life. His brow raised slightly, but she seemed alright. He doubted he'd let her support her anyway.
"This is Marc. New form, yadda-yadda, I can go into detail later. And, what's this about giving ethernano?" He asked, entirely confused as to what they were intending on doing. However, he didn't let his confusion deter him from digging to get Orion out of his predicament.

Ara looked at Marc, and responded, "I'm not entirely sure, but Fredrick needs our help, so Savannah is sending her ethernano (magical energy) to Fredrick. You should probably do so as well, I should be fine."

Ara then continued digging, when she suddenly made a crack in the hole. This should be it! Ara then used her good arm, and started punching away at the hole, when she then fell into the hole and landed right next to Orion.

Ara then said, "Alright, we've made it this far." Ara then looked above the hole to where Marc and Cat were, and exclaimed, "Give your ethernano to Fredrick, and then find somewhere to escape! I doubt the others will need our help in this battle, and we'll likely be more of a distraction than anything else!"

Ara then looked at Orion, and said, "We should escape now. And don't worry, I know an escape route from down here, so let's hurry."

Feeling the small amount of energy from his allies, Fredrick smiled. That should do it.

Meanwhile, Up above, Xaunus was beginning to struggle. After taking such a powerful spell, and an ambush from one of his experimental subjects, he was getting annoyed and tired. Flapping his dragon wings, he ascended above the meteor attack Brendan had fired, snarling. "Okay, NOW I'm starting to get angry. And you won't like me when I'm angry!" Raising his arms, he commanded chunks of stone to break from the ground, all of them forming into a gigantic sword. "Cavern Dragon Secret Art: Mountain-Slaying Sword!" With a yell of might and fury, he swung the blade down on what was left of the mountain, and the magi standing on it.

Fredrick noted the blade, then turned to his allies. "EVERYONE MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!" He shouted, black smoke rising from his body and ever so slowly dispersing in the air. He then grew liquid wings for a single boost into the air, out of the way of the giant sword. "Almost there..." he muttered under his breath.

As he brought the sword down, Xaunus noticed the increasing presence of the black smoke. "Okay, what the hell is this? You trying to blind me, Freddy?" he chuckled to himself. "Because I can still see just fine..."

As the ground began to tremble and stones began to rise and form into a gigantic weapon, Zane had to think quickly. He saw the large sword form in mid air, and just as Xaunus wounded it up, Draco whipped her head around and called for her summoner, speeding over to him and the others immediately.

Zane plucked another Platinum Gate Key from its ring within his cloak, and held it above him as he quickly chanted.

"Gate of the Charioteer, Open!! My ultimate defense, Aurigas!"

In response to the flash of white light and loud bells chiming, a large, muscular man materialized before the group - bearing all heavy red and golden armor. In both hands. he held two gigantic shields that curved inwards. Both of the shields were 10 feet tall and 8 foot wide, and Aurigas stood facing his back towards the group of Ender Eye mages. He quickly placed his two arms together, and the two giant curved shields came together creating a large barrier in front of Zane, Brendan, Viper, Serebus, and Draco.

Zane gripped on the golden belt that Aurigas - not sure if his tank qualities would even be enough for this attack. The Spirit was the toughest defense that Zane had ever known, but an attack of that power may of had the power to break through.

However, as the stone sword met the land they were all on, debris and wind kicked up at enormous amounts. The ground shook some more, and Zane found it hard to remain stable, however the shields had done the trick and provided a decent cover for everyone.

"Thank you, Aurigas! Are all of you okay?" He asked as he turned to look at the others. He knew how exhausted Viper and Serebus were, so their safety was his priority.

Viper held Serebus close as the ground shook violently and debris flew everywhere. They were thankful for Aurigas' shields that managed to keep them from being blown away altogether.

"We're fine! Don't worry about us, just focus on taking that monster down!" Viper insisted before he felt a hand tug at him and saw it was Serebus, who no longer had a frightened look but now had one of resolve.

"I can still find the lab, we need to destroy it so this monster can't do to anyone else what he did to me." Serebus said just loud enough for Viper to hear, her resolve clear. Viper considered her words. Given their exhausted states and lack of magic, they were of little use doing much else. At least in some way, they could still do something.

"We're gonna go find that lab, watch each other's backs!" Viper advised to both Zane and Brendan before he began to leave with Serebus. However, Serebus turned just before they left and offered her own "encouragement."

"WIN! YOU HAVE TO WIN! Please just stop him!" Serebus pleaded, as she did not want this monster to get the last laugh. No, this monster had to be beaten, had to be stopped here and now. With that, she would begin to lead Viper down a path where her memories insisted the lab would be found.

As the debris settled, Brendan had requiped into armor that resembled an armored vehicle and had curled up into an almost near indestructible square, but the attack had cracked the armor, basically rendering unusable until it was repaired. "Phew, that was a close one!" Brendan exclaimed before requiping into a regular, gray tank-top and shorts.

The mage shot into the smoke, going for another attack on Xaunus, but this time Brendan had flew past his opponent, Nice, Fredrick, so this is one of your big spells. Brendan thought as he quickly drew 7 magical circles above Xaunus, that glew just like stars.

Brendan extended his left hand with all fingers pointed outward and brought his right hand on top of it with his index and middle finger extended, all the tips of his fingers were illuminated with a yellow hue, "May the Seven Stars bring judgement upon you!" Brendan roared, "GRAND CHARIOT" brilliant light filled the area as seven strikes of pure magic shot at Xaunus with the force to destroy what was left of the mountain and more.

"Now, Fredrick!" Brendan yelled as he quickly lost altitude and began falling back toward the ground were Zane and the others were.

Xaunus snarled as he fell, then as he regained his composure and altitude, he noticed the smoke growing thicker. "Ha! What're you gonna do, blind me with more smoke?!" he taunted. "Seriously, what is this?" Fredrick simply smiled.

"This is the darkness that will cast you into oblivion." he said. Then closing his eyes, he focused his magic energy into his fingertips. "All this time you kept calling yourself a dragon, and you claimed you wanted to make more for the world. A shame, then, that all you could create were mere imitations. You're no dragon, Xaunus. You're just a mockery, another two-bit replica who's both delusional and uncaring toward life." As he said this, Xaunus felt the air around him heating up.

"Hey, hey, what are you doing?!" he shouted, growing more paranoid as he saw the ember-like glow at his fingertips. "Stop! Stop it!"

"This world has no room for frauds. And for your crimes, you will be erased from life, and returned to the dragons you coveted so." Fredrick went on. "Now...burn to ashes."

"No you don't!" Xaunus roared, flying toward the boy as a huge horn formed around his forearm, aimed to pierce his chest. "Nononononono no no NO!"

"Shadow Fission."

At an atomic level, the particles of liquid shadow dispersed through the air began to split, the energy released splitting even more particles. A chain reaction occured; and an enormous blast as bright as the sun erupted above the island, shaking the earth and forcing the ocean away from it's shores. Among the light, there was a scream of fury and fear, drowned out by the sound of the explosion. From light comes darkness, and from darkness comes light. Fredrick thought as he fell from the explosion with a grin. Then, he felt his consciousness slip away.

Jeanne and Cyrus watched the explosion from the cover of the surrounding jungle. Then, as the shock wave hit them, Cyrus held onto his lover, activating an Astral Engine strength boost and clinging to the ground to keep them from being blown off to god-knows-where. "Dammit, he went overboard...!" he grunted when the shock passed. He looked over toward the village, which was shaken from the blast, but (hopefully) still standing. The two of them collapsed at the gate, smiling at each other.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Alright Marc, I think we should..." Savannah started to say before she saw a large explosion in the distant mountain which caused her eyes to widen.

What the hell was that!?

Before Savannah could process anything more, the shockwave slammed into her and sent her flying back. Savannah was quick to slam her sand pickaxe into the ground as she used it and what strength she had to hold on for dear life. Eventually, the shockwave passed as Savannah flopped back on the ground. Savannah took a moment to collect herself before she glanced at what had been the mountain in the distance that had now all but vanished. Savannah looked on in total disbelief.

"A-are, you okay Marc?" Savannah said, after she had gotten over the shock as she wanted to make sure he was okay. Then another thought entered her head.

Shit! Cat was unconscious! Marc you better be okay and better have made sure she is as well.

Brendan smirked as the battlefield exploded on an atomic level, "Nice one.." Brendan muttered before he was hit by the shockwave of the blast and sent flying, however the mage reacted fast and activated his Meteor spell one last time and tried to resist the force of the shock wave, his golden hue flickered as he slowly began to run out of magic.

The blue-haired mage managed to make his way over to Zane before running out of magic and falling to the ground with a loud crash. "W-we did it." Brendan managed to say into between heavy breaths, his clothing was ripped and he was brushed and tattered all over; a bit of blood was smeared on the right side of mouth.

Last edited:

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Ara looked at Marc, and responded, "I'm not entirely sure, but Fredrick needs our help, so Savannah is sending her ethernano (magical energy) to Fredrick. You should probably do so as well, I should be fine."

Ara then continued digging, when she suddenly made a crack in the hole. This should be it! Ara then used her good arm, and started punching away at the hole, when she then fell into the hole and landed right next to Orion.

Ara then said, "Alright, we've made it this far." Ara then looked above the hole to where Marc and Cat were, and exclaimed, "Give your ethernano to Fredrick, and then find somewhere to escape! I doubt the others will need our help in this battle, and we'll likely be more of a distraction than anything else!"

Ara then looked at Orion, and said, "We should escape now. And don't worry, I know an escape route from down here, so let's hurry."
Orion's meditation was interrupted by a small rumble above head. Tumbling out of the hole was Ara. "Oh! Ara!" Orion asked a bit surprised. "I thought I heard Savannah though..." Orion mumbled a bit to himself before ultimately deciding to ignore that thought.

The celestial mage's ethernano had been regained through that small process of meditation. So now Orion had the capability of mobility once again. Orion turned to look at Ara as she told him of an escape route within the caverns. "There's an escape route here?" Orion asked, a bit shocked to say the least. "What about that guy though," Orion asked the Water/Ice Mage. "Should we just leave him here?"

"That was Savannah," Ara responded to Orion's first question, "I'll explain more later." Ara then felt her body ache a bit, but she decided to play it off. After all, this wasn't the time to be weak. "Yeah, there is," Ara responded to Orion's second question, "I'll lead the way." Orion then mentioned the Celestial Spirit unconscious on the floor, and Ara responded, "I'm presuming he's the one you fight, but we don't know his full story, yet, so I say we should take him. Maybe he can explain more when he's conscious."

Ara then picked up Pluto, and she then flinched a little as she putting strain on her body, but she decided to play it off once more. "Let's go," Ara said as she started walking towards the direction of the exit.

After some time, Ara would then find herself in a strange location. It looked like a lab, with flasks and other objects with strange colored liquids in them. "What is the place?" muttered Ara as she wondered throughout the area.

Viper and Serebus had been traveling a tunnel, the shock and chaos of the fight between Brendan, Zane & Fredrick versus that monster. Though the finishing blow caused what appeared to be the entire tunnel to shake.

"Man, that better have been one of our attacks." Viper said to himself as he continued to follow Serebus before they appeared in front of a large metal door.

"This...this is the main entrance. I'm sure of it." Serebus said, having tapped into her fragmented memories to get them here. Viper gave a nod as he would push the door open and found what appeared to be abandoned laboratory equipment.

"This place gives me the creeps." Viper said to himself before he took note of something....he sniffed out the presence of someone else in the room. Viper glanced back at Serebus.

"We're not alone, keep your guard up." Viper said as the younger girl gave a nod before they entered the lab and...and saw Ara who seemed to have come from a back entrance of some kind.

"Ara?" Viper asked.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion followed Ara through the escape route. Ara was carrying Pluto on her back, Orion wanted to offer to help, but held himself back knowing how stubborn Fullbusters are.

As they finally made their way to the exit, they stumbled across some sort of laboratory. There were equipments everywhere and lab spreadsheets scattered here and there. The place was a mess, but looks like it was still functioning.

Orion then heard the voice of someone else across the room. “Viper?” Orion called our to the familiar face. Orion peered at another person nearby Viper. There seems something similar about the two, as if they are acquainted, Orion ultimately decided to ignore that question for later. “What are you doing here,” Orion asked the Poison Dragon Slayer Mage.

Ara gently dropped Pluto unto the floor, and said, "Yeah, it's me." She then cracked her neck from side to side, and stretched a bit. Man, who knew that guy would be that heavy? Maybe that's just because I'm injured, though....

Ara then noticed the little girl right next to Viper, and asked, "Who is she?"

Viper also took note that Orion was here as well...along with someone else who he did not recognize. Serebus remained by Viper's side as she simply gave the pair a curious stare.

"Well, as for who she is. That's...complicated. See she was one of the monsters who attacked us. However, after I beat here she reverted to her human form with no memory of our fight, or much of anything...not even who she is." Viper explained at first, making Serebus amnesia case rather clear before he would continue.

"What I had deduced was that her memories had been altered and she was brought under the control of...that monster responsible for all this. Something that seemed confirmed from her fragmented memories." Viper added as Serebus felt this was about as good a time to add to the conversation.

"F-for the record, Viper suggested until I recall who I really am that I go by some name. So, I'm Serebus until I know otherwise. Anyway I was able to remember bits of what happened....a lab....s-strapped to a table...muzzle...n-needles..." Serebus said, her face paling as it was clear this was not easy for her to talk about, but she quickly shook her head and told herself to remain strong.

"So...I-I was able to use bits of what I can remember to lead Viper back to the lab. S-so we could, try to figure out anything else that might have h-happened." Serebus added, having worked through nerves of not just recalling painful memories but talking to new people before Viper decided to ask a question of his own.

"In any event, how did you guys find this place? And who is that?" Viper asked, with a reference to Pluto as Viper himself was curious how Orion and Ara were able to find a lab he had only been able to find thanks to Serebus' own fragmented memories.

Ara looked at the little girl, Serebeus, and she felt bad for her. Not remembering anything but torture. That must be hell, especially for a little girl. Ara couldn't help but go up to the little girl, and said, "I'm sorry that you had to go through so much of this, but you don't have to worry anymore. After we all get out of here, we'll try to help you out as much as we can. I don't know if you have any siblings or not, but, if you'd like, I could be like your older sister for the mean time."

Ara then let go of Serebeus, and looked at Viper. "Well, after my battle with one of the monsters here in this mountain, I found myself unconscious and right next to Marc and Cat," Ara responded, "Apparently Orion was stuck beneath some rock, so I offered to help even though I only had enough magic to sustain myself and not make any spells. After I was able to get an opening to make a hole, I jumped right in and offered to lead Orion to an escape route. But instead of finding the exit, we found this place instead."

"As for that guy over there," Ara responded to Viper referring to Pluto, "I'm not entirely sure. You'll have to speak to Orion for that."

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion sympathized for Serebus and her sob story of being experimented on. No one should be used like that. Orion perked up once the unconscious Pluto was being questioned.

“His name is apparently Pluto, but dangerous I may say,” Orion said as he recalled their battle. “Uses some sort of darkness and/or shadow magic. And is able to merge through shadows.” Orion claimed pondering on what else is there to say about the unconscious body.

Orion was about to say more until something caught his eye. He walked over to a table where there was many wires hooked up. And a key was being held in place with some contraptions with wires hooked up to the key. The thing that caught his eye though, is that it was a radiant blue: A Diamond Key. Orion reaches out and touched the key, careful of anything that may happen.

Orion looked around to see if anything happened. Nothing out of the ordinary per se. The Celestial Mage looked at his group, only to see a missing member of the group. “Guys, where’s Pluto?” Orion asked a bit shaken. Did he wake up and escape through the shadows already?

Serebus had been a bit surprised when Ara came up to her and comforted her, even offering both help in figuring out who she was as well as being an older sister figure if she had no other family.

It was, nice...and Serebus had to smile that in spite of what she had been made to do people were still willing to help her.

However her attention, along with Viper's who had focused on Orion when he went to get the Diamond Key, turned to his statement of the missing member of the group. Indeed, the guy named Pluto was gone now, not a trace of him anywhere.

"I'm unsure, guess he got up and left while we were preoccupied with other matters." Viper said, as he made his best guess over what had happened to Pluto.