• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Tales of Ender Eye (Fairy Tail RP)

Slowly, Cat's eyelids fluttered open and her eyes darted around quickly. She was being dragged by two of those Lau-Pele. "Get off me!" She snarled before blasting some of her purple fire at the beasts, which sent them away. Cat quickly regained her footing and looked around. She wasn't near where she and Ara had been before. Right now, she could only hope that Ara was holding up alright while she focused on these two beasts. Purple fire covered her arms as she faced down the two monsters, ready to attack her again. She hoped someone else had found that damned Chimera by now. 'But Marcus is alone. Damn it, if he's the one that runs into it..."

Marcus let out a groan as he was sent flying again, but managed to dig his feet and his claws into the dirt to keep himself from going back any further. He turned back to his human form. "Beast Form: Minotaur Arm!" He shouted as both his arms began to grow fur, and instantly became stronger. The Chimera charged at Marcus again, but he was ready for it. As the creature lunged at him, the wizard sent a vicious left hook at the beast, knocking it aside and to the ground. As he walked toward it, ready to finish it off, he felt something coil around his leg. He looked down to see that damn snake tail again, which subsequently lifted him into the air, then slammed him back down. The snake flew towards Marcus's throat, but he grabbed its jaws in his minotaur arms.

Marcus noticed embers beginning to form in the snake's mouth and cursed, before rolling to the side to avoid the flames spewing from its mouth. "Okay, both heads can breathe fire. Got it..." He muttered as he jumped to his feet. 'I need to be smarter if I want to beat this thing but... damn it! That's not what I'm good at! If Cat were here... I don't know what she'd do if she were here. It actually makes me kind of glad she's not. If it were literally any other monster, I'd prefer her to be here with me. But this...' Marc's train of thought was cut off as the Chimera lunged at him again and knocked him to the ground. The beast's jaws snapped at him, barely held back by his slowly fading strength. That damned venom was really getting to him...

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion's staff shot at every blade that Pluto had thrown at him. He was gasping for air now, consuming a lot of magical energy ever since his fight with Pluto again. "Looking a bit tired there," Pluto teased behind his hooded cloak. "Don't want to let your guard down too much." Pluto forewarned Orion as he shot a pillar towards the Celestial Mage. Orion could only dodge the pillar as he shot a magical pillar of his own towards Pluto. Although, the mage had already disappeared within the shadows.

"Damn it!" Orion quietly hissed to himself. Orion searched around the cavern to see where Pluto could possibly appear this time. Orion then widened his eyes in realization, Pluto was always hiding in shadows. Shadows.... Before Orion could finish his thought process, Orion felt a hand grabbing his foot.

"Looking for me?" Pluto asked menacingly as he lifted Orion and threw him across the rubble that had formed from their battle. Orion let out a small groan as he tried his best to stand up. Though, his Divine Light Armor had disappeared from taking too much battle damage. Pluto then fused himself with the shadows of the cavern again. "Admit it, you can't fight a shadow, you'll never win." Pluto exclaimed as his laughter filled the caverns and echoed throughout the cave.

Orion ignored the maniac and pulled out another Diamond Key. "Gate of the Maiden, I open thee! Venus!" A pale, blonde, slender maiden stepped out of a shining light, with an extremely bright hot pink dress. "What do you want?" Venus asked in a sassy tone. "I was just doing my make-up until you suddenly called me," Venus exclaimed as she glared at her own owner. "Just because you are my new owner does that mean I'm obliged to listen you dumb h**!" Orion could only simply glare at the spirit he had called out, already proving to be not as useful as his other spirits.

"What's this?" Pluto asked within the shadows, seemingly intrigued. "You brought a useless woman to this mess?" Pluto gave out an ear-piercing laugh. Pluto grabbed Venus by her leg and threw her across the stalagmite. "Useless!" Pluto exclaimed.

Orion could only give a smirk as Pluto had finally attacked Venus. Hand-to-hand contact. "What the hell do you think you are doing!" Venus shrieked across the cavern. "My hair is a mess now!" Venus screamed in a frenzy. She stopped in her tracks and stared at Pluto in the center of the cavern. The maiden glared at the mage menacingly. "You are going to pay....." Venus mumbled darkly. Venus then glowed and transformed into an exact replica of Pluto and disappeared within the shadows.

The caverns shook and crumbled from the powerful light attacks raining down on it's floors and ceiling, along with the heavy footfalls of the mage dodging them. Cyrus grunted as a light arrow bolted past him, grazing his side, while Jeanne flew at him and swung her trademark halberd in a wide arc. Moving in close, Cyrus grabbed her wrist and whirled around, using her momentum to fling her into a wall. He then leaped up and threw a powerful kick, sending her flying back into a seperate chamber. "You okay, Jeanne?" Cyrus called after her.

"Aside from the fact I'm hurting all over and still trying to kill you against my will...yeah." Jeanne muttered. Her body stood up and landed at the edge of the hole they made in their skirmish, a pair of light make gauntlets over her arms. Cyrus closed his eyes, wincing at the sore, but also at something else.

God dammit...
he sighed mentally, looking down at a large open wound on his chest; one Jeanne recognized as the wound she gave him on White Day. It reopened... As blood dripped from the wound, he closed his eyes and focused. Astral Engine: Mitosis He commanded, and immediately, a gentle orange aura flared around him, the wound slowly beginning to heal.

"You came here without a full recovery?!" Jeanne shouted as her body rushed in for a strike.

"Needless to say, you're more important to me than a flesh wound." Cyrus said in response, countering with a sweep kick. "Either way, I'll be fine! Right now, let's focus on that amulet! Think you can slow yourself down enough for me to grab it?"

"Not yet. I'm getting there." Jeanne sighed, throwing an elbow attack that Cyrus ducked under. "Just keep buying time!"

Instead of trying to bite him, the Chimera attempted to instead scorch the takeover wizard. However, Marcus's minotaur arms allowed him to yank the Chimera's head to the side, to avoid the flames. As the creature turned back to him, Marcus looked into its eyes. Golden eyes. It would've been majestic, were it not a murderous beast. He punched the Chimera in the face, sending it back and allowing Marcus to leap back to his feet. "Alright you bastard, play time's over." As he charged the monster, it smacked him to the side with the back of its paw, and Marcus was sent skidding. He looked behind him to see that the fight managed to stretch to the edge of the island, and he was standing near the edge of a cliff. That gave him an idea.
---------------------------
Marcus looked back at the burning remains of his home town. He could see his dad fighting the Chimera still, using his Purple Flare magic that he taught Cat a year ago. But he couldn't see his mom, and that sent chills down his spine. He looked back to see his sister resting on his back, all the stress had finally caused her to pass out. It made it easier on him, in all honesty. His metal bear form, which his mom helped him get, was proving useful. He usually didn't do a full-body takeover, but it made it easier for carrying his sister, so he went with it. He looked away from the village and began his trek through the woods.
---------------------------

Marcus stood on the edge of the cliff, staring down the Chimera. As it leaped towards him, Marcus grabbed it in a chokehold and flung it off the side of the cliff, towards the water. But he wasn't through. "Beast Form: Mishipeshu!" Marcus shouted. It had been a while since he used this form. If he'd gone at doing this alone, he would've used it to get to Mokupini. Instead, since the others tagged along, he used the boat with them. As he took the form of the aquatic feline, Marcus leaped in after the Chimera.

As soon as he entered the water, he was met with the claws of the Chimera, but he retaliated with his own. In this form, though, the Chimera was definitely stronger than Marcus was, but if he could keep it under long enough to drown it, he wouldn't need to overpower it. For once, he actually tried to use his brains. There was another advantage. Marcus could breathe underwater, the Chimera couldn't, so he could use his jaws to attack. Marcus bit the Chimera in the flank but was momentarily rammed into the rock face by his foe.

Cat groaned as she punched the lizard-like beast to the side. Her arms were still cloaked in purple flames, but one other monster remained. "Purple Flare: Typhoon!" Catherine shouted, before launching the large purple tornado-like fire at the Lau-Pele.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"AAAAAAAA!!!"

Savannah's screams of pure agony became the "music" of the jungle as the giant scorpion continued to squeeze her body with one of its large pincers; trying to crush the Sand-Make mage as the poison continued to weaken her more and more. Savannah knew if she didn't do something, anything, she was a goner.

So Savannah, using her depleting strength, generated a sand dagger and would toss it, right into one of the scorpion's eyes. It's hardened exoskeleton had been immune to most of her attacks, but it seemed Savannah found a weak spot.

"SCREEEE!"

The beast cried out in agony as it dropped Savannah and tried to get the dagger out of its eye. Savannah took a moment to catch her breath, before she felt another wave of pain from the stinger's poison.

I won't last much longer. I gotta...f-finish this...now....

Savannah would dash over to a deeper part of the jungle to put her plan in motion. After a few minutes of pain and agony, the scorpion managed to get the sand dagger out of its eye and would give chase to Savannah in the direction the sand mage had run off towards. Soon in a clearing the scorpion, with its limited vision, say Savannah on a tree branch and prepared to launch its stinger at her once more, however...

"Eat this!"

Savannah pulled a wire made of sand that triggered a catapult, which the scorpion had unknowingly stood up, which sent the scorpion flying. Due to the scorpion's weight & Savannah's depleting strength which made her catapult less effective, it didn't travel far and landed on its back only about ten feet from her. Savannah aimed a sand arrow as she pulled her bow back.

"This is the strength of Ender Eye!" Savannah called out as she fired a few sand arrows which pierced the soft underbelly of the giant scorpion, one even through the heart which killed in instantly. The sand bow & arrow vanished when Savannah saw clean hits, knowing she had won the day.

I...I did it...maybe I...I proved I'm...n-not so...u-useless...

Savannah would fall of the tree branch and landed with a thump on the ground, the poison having made her too weak to do much else. Savannah tried to get up, but she had no strength yet as the poison spread further into her system. Savannah had won, but how much longer would the Sand-Make mage last? Or would this prove to have been a pyrrhic victory.

The Lau-Pele that Ara was fighting kept going on with it's attacks, and Ara couldn't move from the spot she was in because of how fast each swipe was. The monster then stopped attacking, and glared at Ara. Ara was so beaten, she could barely even feel her body. She had bruises and scratch marks everywhere, and the pain was excruciating.

Dammit! I wasn't able to do anything! I've failed everyone! I...I'm not as strong as I think I am. My emotions get the better of me, and I never know what to do!

The monster then swung it's gigantic claw into the air, and with incredible speed and strength aimed to hit Ara and finish the battle. I'm sorry....everyone.

Marcus groaned as the Chimera launched him out of the water and into the side of the cliff, where it flew out after him. It dragged him up the side of the cliff, then threw him down back to where the fight started on that path. It then pinned him down and aimed for the finishing blow as Marcus's beast form dissipated. The venom made him too weak. But, the Chimera... it was probably immune to its own venom. Without another thought, Marcus put his hands to the beast's chest. "Beast Form: Takeover!"
---
Cat had finally finished fighting that other Lau-Pele, and it lay in front of her, defeated. "Time to get back to Ara," she murmured. Although, she doubted Ara needed any help. But as she made her way back and saw the scene before her, those thoughts were immediately contradicted. One of those monsters, a giant one, was aiming to finish off a battered Ara. If Cat could just give her enough time to escape... but Cat didn't know if her attack would make it stagger or even falter with its final blow. There was only one thing she could do. Immediately, Cat sprinted forward and pushed Ara out of the way of the claw, allowing it to hit her instead.
---
Marcus groaned as he pushed himself off the ground. The venom was gone. At least, as long as he was in his current form. But if he went back to normal, he didn't think it would work out too well. So, instead, Marcus opted to stay in his Chimera form and used his tail to pick up his nearby jacket, laying it out along his back. Marcus intended to continue to move along the path until he heard the sounds of battle nearby. He opted to, instead, follow that.

Marcus emerged from the foliage in the clearing. In the clearing, there was a dead scorpion monster, as well as...
"Savannah?" He murmured as he leaped next to his guildmate. She looked like she was struggling. And he had a good idea as to why. With her wounds and the fact she was fighting a scorpion, the case was pretty obvious. 'Glad you made me look into what all this thing's capable of, Cat'...' Marcus thought quietly as he slid his snake tail down to Savannah.
"This is gonna hurt a bit, but it should heal the venom in your system." He warned, right before the snake tail bit into Savannah's arm, releasing a healing-type of venom into her bloodstream.

Viper and the snake had been exchanging blows throughout the jungle, with Viper avoiding anti-venom sprays and the snake in turn avoiding or dissolving his Poison Dragon Slayer strikes. Neither had gained much advantage during this exchange, but the snake had the luxury of being able to block or dodge where as Viper had to rely purely on dodging those attacks.

This is troublesome. I have no means of landing a clean shot, and if I slip up I'm in trouble. Think Viper, there has to be something you can do...

However, it would be the snake that would make the first move to shift the balance. As it fired a powerful stream of anti-venom that Viper managed to duke to avoid, only for it to hit the tree right behind him. This stream of anti-venom had a more potent punch, and it dissolved the tree in an instant which caused it to snap in two and it began to fall right on top of Viper. On instinct Viper would generate a poison claw to slice the tree in two, however this left him wide open and the snake took full advantage of that.

"HSSSS!"

The snake lunged and managed to bite Viper right in the arm, which caused the Dragon Slayer to scream in agony as the anti-venom would begin to spread throughout his system. The snake would not stop there, as it lunged at Viper and began to wrap its elongated body and crush it as it coiled tighter and tighter.

"GAAAAAAAAA!"

Ara closed her eyes before the monster could attack her, but then opened them when she noticed Cat pushed her out of the way. The monster then slapped Cat, and the power would be strong enough to slam Cat against the side of a wall of the cave.

"CAT!" Ara exclaimed as she mustered up the strength to run towards the direction of Cat. The monster then started charging towards Ara, but not until she exclaimed, "OUT OF MY WAY!" Ara would then shoot a gigantic blast directly at the monster, freezing it in place.

Ara then finally made it to where Cat was. "Cat! Cat!" Ara exclaimed as she started shoving Cat around to try to wake her up. But, in the background, the monster was slowly melting out of the ice.

There was no response from Cat. The Purple Flare wizard was completely unconscious. Alive, but unconscious.

Marcus stayed where he was, prowling around. He didn't know how long the healing venom would take to spread across Savannah's blood. He just hoped he hadn't been too late. If someone here died because of his vendetta, he wouldn't be able to live with himself knowing that. Marcus didn't even know where the others were. He hoped they were doing fine. Orion wasn't with Savannah, though. They must've split up to cover more ground, or Orion was fighting something else.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Ow..."

Savannah had let out a weak whimper, the snake tail biting her arm as it worked its healing venom into her bloodstream. Savannah was too dazed and in too much pain to know who this was or what was going on, all she knew is that the feeling of the poison began to fade. Slowly but surely.

Savannah's vision became less blurred as she glanced over and saw Marc who seemed to be the one to come and aid her.

"M-marc?" Savannah asked, still weak even as the poison had been slowly leaving her system.

Marcus, still in the form of the Chimera, looked towards her as she spoke his name. He let out a small chuckle. "What gave me away?" He quipped. She was alive, that was a plus. One less person he had to worry himself over for the moment. "Yeah. When I went down one of those paths, I ran into this thing and managed to use a takeover on it." He informed. Marcus still wasn't sure whether or not he should tell the others why he and Cat actually wanted to do this job. He didn't like not telling them this, but he didn't know what they'd say, either.

Ara didn't know Cat was alive, and took the worst option for this situation. "No. No! NOOO!" Ara exclaimed as her magical aura started flaring up immensely. The magical aura emitting around her was three times her size, and was a shade of light blue. It looked majestic in a way.

The monster then broke free from Ara's ice, and started again with it's attack. Ara, once more, was battered by multiple hits, and was sent flying to a stalactite. But, Ara wasn't having any of it this time. Rage had completely taken over her mind. She slowly got up, and started walking slowly towards the monster. The monster let out a tremendous roar, and continued it's barrage of attacks. Ara then started making ice shields at an incredible pace, blocking each and every single one of the monsters attacks.

Ara continued walking slowly towards the monster, her aura even causing the monster to move backwards, until suddenly the monster hit it's back against a wall. Ara kept glaring at the beast, and stopped at her tracks, still glaring him down. "This...IS FOR CAT!" Ara exclaimed as she made a giant blade of ice. But the same aura emitting around Ara was also emitting around the blade.

Ara then let out a battle cry, as she pierced right through the monsters chest. The monster let out a slight shriek, until it fell unconscious, and eventually died. Ara fell down, and started breathing heavily. "I....I did it," Ara said before she fell unconscious.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Well, that explained the altered appearance. Savannah let out a sigh as the venom finished its work and she was now free of the poison in her system. Savannah would sit up and turn to Marc.

"T-thank you, if you haven't been here I'd have been a goner." Savannah admitted, her pride over beating the scorpion washed away by this need to have to be saved by another member of the guild.

Even when I do something right, I end up being a burden.

"GAAAAA!"

Viper continued to scream in agony as the anti-venom traveled through his system. This was not helped as the snake continued to squeeze tighter and tighter, it's coil crushing Viper's body and began to spray more anti-venom. Reality about Viper's current situation

This...this can't be....no...I have to...help...E-ender Eye...have to save...m-my mother...

Viper began to channel his Poison Dragon Slayer magic, in a last ditch effort to resist.

No! I will not allow this to happen. I have to win, I have to win!

However, something unexpected would happen. The increased anti-venom the snake continued to poor on and add to Viper's system began to clash with Viper's surging poison magic as it flared up. However, rather than dissolve it as it would normally have done, the anti-venom began to mix with Viper's magic. A frighting and unknown combination born out of desperation, an unknown mixture and Viper's resolve.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Suddenly Viper's magic aura exploded, which easily broke the coil around Viper as the snake slithered back, surprised at what the hell just happened. Viper's aura began to crack the ground around him as the immediate area seemed to shake for a moment before it settled and Viper glared at the snake. Undetoured, the snake lunched at Viper, only for Viper's right fist to glow...

"Fist of the Toxic Slayer..." Viper replied, speaking with an echo that was foreign, as if Viper had been possessed. None the less Viper delivered a single shot right across the snake's face which sent it flying, deep into the heart of the jungle and through each and every tree along the way. The blow knocked the snake out in an instant, not that Viper would know given the distance. Viper's energy would quickly fade as he fell to his knees, having exhausted himself and out having left himself out of breath.

"W-what the...what the hell just...what just happened?" Viper asked himself, having no memory of what had just happened. Where was the snake? Why did Viper not feel the pain of the anti-venom anymore.

And what was this...this sensation Viper had felt just moments ago?

"Oh, I don't know, I think you would've managed. Like everyone else here, you're strong." Marcus responded. "Honestly, if I didn't have takeover magic, I'd be in the same situation. Only reason I'm not dying on the ground is because this Chimera is immune to its own poison." Marcus added. "I need to get that taken care of when we get back to the guild. Until then, I'll be in this form." He lazily looked around the clearing. "Think the others are doing alright?"

Zane's cloak rippled through the wind as he travelled across the sky at high speeds, the cosmic silver and purple aura emitting brightly around him. After flying for almost have an hour at this speed, Mokupuni was making its way into Zane's line of vision. The closer he got, the more he could feel multiple spikes of magical power - and in a disturbing way. Some he could easily identify as his friends'...while some were radiating a bit more of a malicious aura. He was getting more anxious by the moment, and more angry at himself for not heading out with the others earlier. His fists tensed.

After a few moments, he came upon the shore of the island, and his hair's fluttering had come to a slow as he gently lowered himself on to the ground. He looked before him, seeing a large brush of trees and plants. He thrusted his left arm outwards in a swift motion, and a slew of cosmic energy kicked up, blowing the majority of the bushes aside, revealing a wide path leading deeper into the island. The aura surrounding his body, as well as the sleeve of purple tattoos marked on his arm, then faded away. Drawing in a breathe, he headed forwards deeper into Mokupuni without any hesitation. His friends were in here, and he knew they needed help.

He continued tracking as much as he could, feeling out any sources of any magic that may be his guildmates.

"Hold on guys...I'm coming."

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah appreciated Marc's efforts to lift her spirits, even if she didn't fully agree with his assessment regarding her, but none the less gave a grateful nod before she slowly made her way back to her feet.

"I have faith they are fine, all of them are so strong that these freak beasts aren't gonna stop them. N-no offense..." Savannah said, taking note of Marc's current form and general connections to beasts and wanted to make it clear it wasn't a slight against him or beasts in general.

An area in the sky seemed to glow like a star would at night before it quickly descended to the earth below with a loud crash; Brendan had arrived on Mokupuni.

"Man, I'm lucky that I landed on my feet, That would've hurt for sure." Brendan said to himself as he stood up from examining the ground that he had just landed upon, it was if a small meteor had crashed where he landed. Brendan then took a deep breath and observed his surroundings. He could sense the magic of his friends, monster, but there was also and extreme dark presence.

Brendan decided he should at least try and find someone, but before anything could happen he heard something or someone behind him. The blue haired teen charged up a spell then quickly spun around and just about released his spell before realizing it was Zane!

"Zane? I didn't expect to find you here!" Brendan exclaimed in relief he thought he was about to be attacked by some sort of creature.

Barry had been dodging the giant bullfrog as it jumped around and smashed its tongue at him. "Despite its size, this thing's fast." He said as he leaned back to dodge a very swift tongue punch that broke through a range of trees. "And its powerful too." Barry said to himself before dashing around the frog and jumping at it aiming to punch its backside. "Dark Dragon's Lariat!" He shouted as he punched down. The frog's tongue stretched back and blocked Barry's punch and minimized the damage, it then grabbed Barry's fist and slammed him into the ground. "Argh, Crap!" Barry shouted as he rolled out of the way of a stomp attack.

Viper eventually collected him and made it back to his feet. Normally, he would have gone over to look for his fellow Ender Eye mages, however something compelled him to go down the path of destroyed trees. Perhaps the monster went down that path? Whatever excuse Viper gave himself, he followed that path towards...whatever instinct was driving him.

Eventually he came to a clearing, where he would encounter a girl who seemed to be a couple years younger than he himself was. The girl had fair skin with long black hair and an athletic build. She wore a purple tank top with a pair of green shores and some tennis shoes.

Viper felt this flash when he laid eyes on her, as if he had seen her somewhere before. But for the life of him he could not recall the details. Either way Viper would go over to the girl as he crouched down and began to pat the side of her face.

"Hey, are you okay." Viper asked, once he had checked her pulse to confirm she was alive. A moment later a groan was heard as the girl slowly but surely opened her eyes; revealing a pair of dark green ones that fluttered a bit before she turned and looked up at Viper. The same...sensation of knowing she had seen Viper somewhere before was felt, but like Viper she could not make out the details.

"W-where...where am I?" The girl would ask.

Zane was shocked when he heard his name exclaimed, and quite comedically jumped in slight fear, waving his hands wildly before landing in a last minute fighting stance. However, he relaxed whenever he saw that it was Brendan, who looked just as ready for a surprise attack as he was. Zane released a light laugh, relieved at seeing a friendly face, especially one that was alive...hopefully everyone else would be the same.

"Brendan!" He called back, making his way to the Heavenly Body mage. "I'm glad to see you - have you seen any of the others!? I just arrived, but I can't seem to find anyone." He spoke, looking around their current perimeter. "I can feel them, its just that the energy levels here are all over the place."

He closed his eyes, trying to continue his focusing upon his friends - it was for sure that they were here, but he had gotten as close as he could. He had no more luck in tracking them.

"It looks like we have to find them the manual way." The blonde sighed.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion let out a little smirk. "If a human can't fight a shadow, maybe another shadow can." Orion mumbled to himself as he watched the battle unfold. The fight was intense, yet you wouldn't be able to see the actual fight as it's within the shadows. All one could see was the clashing of two shadows, no telling who was who.

"You'll pay for ruining my hair!" One of the shadows screeched, presumably Venus.

"How is this possible?!" The other shadow exclaimed as it clashed against the other shadow, presumably Pluto.

"I'm Venus you dumb***! And no one messes with my hair!" Venus roared as one of the shadows sent out an electric spark.

Orion couldn't keep up and tell which shadow was which. He pulled out a Silver Key and chanted his usual summoning chant. "Gate of the Sorceress, I open thee! Circe!" Circe had appeared, moody as usual, but ready to be of service. "Eye Magic! Find Venus!" Orion exclaimed, giving out general commands with no specific details. Yet the Sorceress was still able to understand.

"The one with electric sparks coming off of it is Venus sir." Circe said, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. Right as Circe had finished her sentence, Pluto was thrown out of the wall by Venus, who stilled was glaring at him for messing with her hair.

"Tch!" Pluto mumbled as he stood back up. He summoned a couple of blades in hand. "I will not be defeated by a mere copy!" Pluto threw his blades at the two spirits and mage. Right before he let go of the blades, he suddenly froze in place. "W-what? What is the meaning of this?" Pluto exclaimed in rage.

"This means, you have been defeated, duh." Circe said sarcastically. She was holding her hand out while staring into the eyes of Pluto. "My Eye Magic has petrified you I'm afraid."

"W-what?" Pluto managed to stutter before Venus shot a darkness pillar at the enemy. Pluto gave out a loud screech in agony before he finally fainted from overuse of magic, and having been defeated by Venus.

"B****, what you get for messing with me." Venus said as she transformed back and disappeared back into the Celestial Realm, along with Circe rolling her eyes.

Orion sat there, leaning against the side of the cavern, having used up legitimately all his magic, rendering him immobile and useless as of right now. Orion stared at Pluto, unconscious from the fight. Mental Note: Don't mess with Venus' hair. Orion gave out a slight sigh and wondered how the others are coping up, especially Savannah who had separated and ran away from him.

"None taken." Marcus replied with a chuckle. "It's called beast form for a reason." He quipped. He kept his senses alert for any monsters and sniffed the air. He didn't smell anything relatively close, so that was good. "But I suppose... I should apologize." Marcus started. He figured he may as well tell Savannah. The others... he would tell them when he found the right moment. "I dragged you all here, for reasons that I shouldn't have."

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah had to admit, that "confession" caused her to raise an eyebrow as she faced Marc.

"What do you mean?" Savannah asked, clearly confused. As far as she knew, this was just them going out and trying to do an S-Class mission for some pride boost or something. What other reason would Marc have to pick this mission?

"The real reason I came here..." Marcus trailed off for a moment. This was harder than he thought it would be. "It wasn't for a pride boost or to prove myself. I've never felt the need for that. I had a vendetta against... this." He motioned his head towards himself, clearing meaning the Chimera. He turned his head, facing away from Savannah. "Cat just wanted to leave it alone. She didn't want to face this thing after eight years, but I managed to drag her along, too. This Chimera is the reason Cat and I were wandering around Fiore in the first place. It burned down our village. It's the reason Cat and I are orphans."

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah had to admit, this caught her off guard. So the entire reason they were on this mission was not for a chance to prove themselves or even help the people here, but revenge? Seems as if the Sand-Make mage did not know her fellow guildmates as well as she would have liked.

"So...all of this, all of this has just been about revenge?" Savannah asked, why she did not know as it was obvious what Marc's motives for this were, but it seemed she still wanted this confirmation...or maybe for Marc to admit it as his real reason word for word.

Marcus nodded. "Don't get me wrong, I'm glad we're helping people here. It's a good feeling." He said. "But, that wasn't what drew my attention to this quest. In the end, it was to defeat this thing, to avenge my family, my friends, all those that Cat and I lost. And to make sure no one else has to suffer a similar fate at the hands of this." Marcus still had his head turned. "I don't blame you if this makes you wary of me, but I thought you should know. All of you should, and as soon as we're gone I'll tell them, too."

Brendan also gave a slight chuckle, it seemed Zane was just on edge as him. The teen shook his head in response to Zane's question.

"I haven't you've been the first person I've seen." Brendan said, "You see, I actually just got here. I just got this strange feeling my friends needed me and here I am." Brendan continued scratching the back of his head.

Brendan glanced at Zane as he tried to pinpoint their guildmates locations. "Yeah, looks like it." Brendan muttered before beginning to walk forward. "There seemes to be an extremely dark and dense magical power somewhere on this island." Brendan commented, "We should probably start with that."

The celestial mage nodded as Brendan confirmed his thoughts. Unfortunately, it seemed that Zane's blue haired guildmate had arrived within nearly the same time as he did, so they both hadn't the slightest idea of where their friends were. Zane began to become more unnerved when Bredan had mentioned a dark, omnious presence that he could feel. Honestly, he had felt it too, ever since he landed on to the Mokupuni soil - he had just been trying to disregard it. He mentally shamed himself.

Damnit, Zander, get it togther! You're Zane - an Ender Eye S-Class wizard for pete's sake...you've seen countless horrors, you should be able to handle this. He thought, repeating the same thing over and over in his head.

The teen walked along side Brendan, looking in all directions around him for footprints, battle markings, or literally any other possible clue as to where everyone's whereabouts were. After a few moments of uncomfortable silence, Zane tried to strike up conversation. The quiet was growing to be eerie, and in the quiet, his thoughts would only manifest more fear.

"It's insane that we both got the same gut-feeling about all of this. We should definitely be on alert, because this whole thing is surely a lot more than a mere coincidence."

Brendan continued walking forward alongside his S-Class companion, looking around the strange forest they were currently in. The teen looked ahead to see a clearing up ahead in the trees before responding to Zane.

"For sure, I'm not liking this forest one bit." Brendan stated before drawing closer to the clearing.

The blued haired teen realized something once they got closer; it wasn't a clearing. Several trees were knocked down, some were event uprooted. "Looks like there was a battle here." Brendan said, stating the obvious before further analyzing the scene.

"What kind of creature could have uprooted and broken so many trees like this? Are our friends really fighting monsters like this?" Brendan asked.

Viper glanced at the girl, giving her an inquisitive stare as he thought over her question.Was she not aware of where she way? Who even was this girl anyway, and why did Viper have this deep sense of deja vu?

These questions came to a halt when Viper picked out sounds of what appeared to be a couple of people walking, back towards the area at the start of their battle if Viper had not been mistaken. Viper would remain on edge, for he lacked the strength to defend himself, but none the less shifted his gaze back to the girl and offered a hand up, one the girl accepted as he helped her to her feet.

"A literal monster island. Though I have a question for you, who are you?" Viper asked, as the girl thought it over for a bit before she offered a shrug.

"I...I don't know." The girl said, with some concern to her voice as Viper raised an eyebrow.

"You don't know?" Viper asked again as the girl let out a sigh.

"N-no, it's just that...I don't remember. I-I know that sounds weird, but it's true." The girl said, as Viper quickly deduced what this mean.

Amnesia huh? Well that's only gonna make this more awkward.

"I see, well then I guess a good place to start would be to ask if you remember anything at all." Viper asked as the girl thought it over, and to her credit Viper could tell she was giving it her best effort

"I...I know I can use magic, and what magic I can use. But why do I know that and not my own name?" The girl asked herself, as Viper had a similar question.

Why would her magic be more important to remember than her own identity? There is something odd about all this...

"Well, what magic is that? If it is the only thing you could remember maybe there is a good reason for it? You have to work off something if you are gonna get your memory back." Viper suggested, which caught the girl off guard. This guy was willing to help her with this issue just like that? He didn't even know her, heck SHE didn't even know herself. Either way the girl began to channel her own magic.

Odd...feels as if I've been in a big battle. My magic is all but exhausted, however I think I have enough to try one spell...

"Transform!" The girl called out as her body was covered in magic and soon enough her body took the form of an...an enlarged snake.

The same snake he had been fighting, which put Viper on edge. The only difference was the snake was in a relaxed state, but that did little to calm Viper's nerves.

You've got to be kidding me!?

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah thought over Marc's motives, and while she thought picking an S-Class mission and stringing everyone along for his own ends was wrong she was in no position. Savannah herself had only agreed to the mission to settle her personality insecurities and show everyone her worth. So her doing it out of pride was little better than Marc doing it out of vengeance. Still, if anyone in the Guild were to suffer a critical injury or worse Savannah would not be able to just overlook it. And really the area which bothered her the most about this was not the action itself.

"I can't judge your reason for coming here, I didn't exactly sign up for the most noble reasons. However, we're a guild. As such, we need to be honest and open with each other. Lying or giving each other false information is not a way to build trust which is the entire foundation of a guild. I appreciate you are willing to own up your actions now, let's just hope it isn't too late for the others and they can hear your confession." Savannah explained to Marc.

Marcus nodded, glad the Savannah seemed to understand. "Thank you, and I hope so, too. This whole group family thing is still new to me. I'm used to being close to people, but never staying around for a while. The only person I've ever had that with after our parents died was Cat." Then, his mind raced to the wizard he just mentioned. "Are you fit to walk? We should probably go, check on the others. If we stay here, monsters may be able to find us here. I'm worried about the others."

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah gave a nod, agreeing with Marc's view and as a means of letting him know she was fine.

"Yeah, I should be good. Poison's no longer there...I think. Still sore all around, but I can suck it up." Savannah said as she was ready to go with Marc to find the others. The sooner she got confirmation that they were okay, the better.

The girl, having retained her conscious even in her snake form, took note of the alarmed expression on Viper's face. Why? What was this guy worried about? She was just showing off her magic, not like she was gonna bite him or anything.

Still, the girl would revert to her human form. If for no other reason than to settle the guy's nerves, which seemed to work as Viper lowered his guard the second she did this.

"You alright there, don't worry despite being a snake I don't bite unless I have to." The girl tried to reassure, which only served to confuse Viper more. He was certain it was the same snake that had been trying to kill him previously, did she not even remember that? Something must have happened when...whatever Viper did to defeat the snake to affect her memory.

"Well, to be blunt, you did try to kill me moments ago." Viper said, deciding to be blunt about it. The girl's shocked expression was expected.

"W-what!? I would...I would never try to do something like that! I'm not even much of a fighter." The girl admitted, which caused Viper's eyes to widen.

If that was the result of someone who is "not a fighter", I'd hate to see her if she developed a fighter's spirit like Natsu of Fairy Tail.

"Well, if you want proof, just look around. Believe me when I say I don't just go around de-rooting trees and destroying sections of the jungle for fun." Viper said as he would allow the girl to scan the area of battle, taking note of the path of destroyed trees that led the girl to her current point. Soon enough, her eyes would widen in realization.

"Oh me...I...what did I do?" The girl said, tearing up a bit as she fell to her knees, clearly horrified at what she had done even if she lacked memory of it. Viper honestly did not know what to do, but natural instinct caused the Dragon Slayer to go to the weeping girl and offer a hand to her back to try and reassure her.

"Almost...!" Jeanne muttered as she tried to regain control. Below her, Cyrus continued to attempt to get close to her, adding a second layer of aura with Astral Engine: Endurance. The Orange-Green mixture of trailed behind him as he leaped forward at her, hand extended outward toward the amulet around her neck. Jeanne's body formed a light-make sword and prepared to cut him down, but froze halfway there. I...I did it!

"Got it!" he shouted, as his hand closed around the jewel. Then he felt something slash across his chest before falling to the ground, the amulet still in his grip. In the moments of silence that followed, Cyrus gave Jeanne a content look from across the destroyed cavern they were in, both too tired to move. "Well...that happened." Cyrus laughed, his eyes trailing down to the new cut in his chest. he felt himself growing gradually weaker by the second, but there was just one thing left to do. Gritting his teeth, and activating Astral Engine: Strength, he crushed the amulet in his grasp. "There...that was for all the trouble it cost...the two of us..." he slurred.

"DON'T YOU DARE!" Cyrus perked up at the shout, and saw Jeanne crawling toward him. "You're such an idiot...coming all this way with that injury, not caring about yourself in the slightest, not even considering how I would feel if you died!" She glared at him, but there were obvious tears in her eyes. "And after all of that, you STILL saw it through...! DON'T YOU DARE DIE ON ME NOW!!" At first there was no response, then Jeanne heard a soft laugh coming from Cyrus.

"God, you're a pain sometimes. Always so stubborn, tomboyish, and fierce. But still...that's how I wound up falling for you, I guess." He said, smiling through the pain. He looked over to her as she continued to make her way toward Cyrus, then held out his hand, weakly, but surely. "That said, I was wondering if you felt the same about me..." Jeanne took his hand and pulled herself over to him, looking down on his face.

"Does this answer your question?" She asked, a smile coming on her face as she laid a kiss on his lips.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fredrick had finally reached the islands, and while he wanted to check on everyone, he had other matters to attend to. Rocketing across the islands and looping around, he crashed through the mountain's side, landing with a mighty 'thud' in the middle of what appeared to be some sort of...laboratory. Around him, there were capsules full of glowing red liquid a few now cracked by his entrance. In the liquid, he saw various half-dragon monstrosities. "Xaunus, you madman...what have you done now...?" he asked himself. He then began striding through the lab, searching for him.

Last edited:
Marc nodded and put his nose to the ground, sniffing it much like a canine. "I may not be a dog, but this thing has a good sense of smell, apparently." He stated with a chuckle. He could pick up their scents and magic aura, but it was faint. That meant they were alive, at least. "I got something, follow me." He said as he began to walk in that direction, though at a quick pace. He knew he would most likely easily outrun Savannah, and he didn't intend to leave her behind.

Deep below the mountain, on a dragon-shaped throne, a single indivudual frowned as his doors were busted open by a wave of dark liquid. "Those were 70,000 Jewel...Hawthorne-cut doors." he muttered, standing up with a sigh. "Sooooo, how's it goin', Freddy?" he said, looking down on Fredrick with serpentine eyes. "Life treatin' you good? Go on any good massacres lately?"

"You know what I'm here for, Xaunus." Fredrick growled, his voice distorted in fury as he glared into the scientist's eyes.

"You know, I'm a genius, but I'm not psychic." Xaunus chuckled. "What can your honorary Uncle Xaunus do for you?"

"...Was it not enough that you already made ME a monster? You had to go and do it to others, too?!" Fredrick said, the liquid shadows swirling around him in fury like a black typhoon. "What is it you're trying to achieve, Xaunus?"

"Well, you know how much I've always loved dragons, and studying them." Xaunus stated, standing up and walking down the stairs, slowly approaching the enraged youth. "Their magnificent form, their unfathomable wisdom, their overwhelming power!" he shuddered, licking his lips with a forked tongue. "I'm just so enamoured with them... And yet, for being such wonderful creatures, they now lie extinct in the past. Well, no more! I will bring dragons back into the world, no matter what it takes!"

"Do you have any idea what your abominations would do if they left the island?! Already the residents living here suffer from them being unleashed and going berserk!" Fredrick snapped.

"And what do you care? You've always hated humans. Remember what they've done to you?" Xaunus pointed out.

"Correction: what YOU'VE done to me. You, Father, and everyone else in that god-forsaken lab!" Fredrick roared. With that, several tendrils shot from the typhoon, attempting to pierce Xaunus, who shed his lab coat and leaped above the attack, spreading a pair of dragon wings. "Wh-what the...?"

"Tsk tsk tsk...such an ungrateful little delinquent. We gave you the power you now weild, we made you something above humans, a creature even Fairy Tail would tremble in fear at when you reached your max potential!" Xaunus raved, landing on a pillar. His wings folded inward slightly as a long, spiked reptilian tail lashed about behind him, and a pair of horns were made visible in the light. Patches of his skin was scaly, and large talons tipped his fingers. "And instead, you went and destroyed your father's lab, and slaughtered scientists who only wanted to advance humankind. I on the other hand..." With that, he darted forward. Fredrick attempted to liquify his body, but Xaunus was upon him in the blink of an eye, landing a powerful strike with his tail and sending the boy crashing into one of the walls of his chamber. Fredrick took a moment to recover from the blow as liquid seeped over his skin. Letting out a ferocious roar in his monster form, he lunged forward, colliding with the half-dragon and sending tremors across the mountain.

Last edited:
Barry dashed away from the frog while dodging its strikes. "I have to be careful with this guy, his attack are really powerful, got to find and opening." He said to himself. The frog them dashed forward at a high velocity. "Whoah!" Barry shouted as he was caught off and jumped sideways to dodge the strike. The Frog then crashed into a big rock and shattered it with ease. "Just how strong is this thing?" He called out before glancing back and realizing that the frog had extended his tongue behind him and was now coming strait for Barry. It grabbed onto Barry and slammed him across and tree range and smashed all of the trees in half. He then smashed Barry down and prepared for another charge attack. "Gah!" Barry shouted as he hit the ground, he slowly got up as the frog started charging. "That won't work twice! Dark Dragon's Roar!" Barry shouted as he shot a breath at the ground and launched himself into the air. He got above the frog then covered both his arms with a black aura. "Dark Dragon's Wing Slash!" He then dove down and slashed along the frog's back. The frog fell adn rolled a bit on the ground. It then got up and looked at Barry angrily. "What, angry that your trick didn't work?" Barry said with a smirk after landing.