• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Tales of Ender Eye (Fairy Tail RP)

Ara looked at the spot where she had left Pluto before, and he wasn't there. Ara was confused, and then said, "I...I don't know. I'm pretty sure I left him right over there."

Ara stood a bit in guard. After all, Orion said he fought this guy, and who knows if he's still planning an attack. Ara didn't have any magic to even make a simple spell, so, if they did have to fight, then the fight would probably be over for her.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion stood on guard, seeing how Pluto had suddenly disappeared on them. He turned back around to face the table. The Celestial Mage tore apart the wires and thingamajigs on the Diamond Key. He took the key in hand, stared at it for a bit before hooking it on his key ring.

Orion turned to look at the rest of the members. "So what now?" Orion ask them. "Should we look around for something to help with our predicament?" Orion asked unsure. This S-Class mission is more troublesome than he thought.

Zane was relieved at Fredrick applied to Xaunus, and watched as the power attack almost blew him and Draco away once more - however Aurigas' shields were able to provide a stable cover once more. As the battle subsided, the Celestial mage and his spirits released a deep sigh. Even though the summoning of two Platinum Spirits had utilized quite a bit of magical energy, it hadn't taken too much of a tole on Zane's body, and he wanted it to remain that way.

Draco came out from behind the large shields and began jumping for joy, posing in all sorts of peculiar victory poses as the opponent had been defeated.

"Hooray! Hooray! Evil mean man is gone! Thats what the douchebag gets!" She shouted in a mockery filled voice. Soon after, Aurigas relaxed his formation, and turned to his summoner.

"Thanks so much for your help, you two. Luckily no one involved in the fight was badly injured - you two may leave for now. From the vibe this place is giving off, I might need you again so I should preserve any magic that I can."

After nodding, both of the spirits materialized back into their own world, and the blonde mage made his way towards Brenden, kneeling beisde him as he was practically immobile.

"You did great, friend. It was because of you we were able to gain the upperhand. But come on, I've seen you handle situations worse than that! You're gonna let some old mad man wear you out?" He said jokingly, before gripping one of his keys once more. He stuck it out to the side, quietly summoning one more spirit.

"Open, Gate of the Herdsmen."

A man, Bootes, then materialized through a magic circle, wearing multiple animal furs among his average build. He even wore a wolf-head headset, and carried a curled shepherd's staff. He spoke to Zane, who requested him to aid Brendan's exhaustion. In turn, Bootes knelt facing Brendan as well. The tip of his staff touched the blue haired mage's center chest, and he grabbed Zane's wrist.

Bootes closed his eyes, and his body began to glow a pink color. He aimed to transfer a healthy amount of magical energy from Zane's body into Brendan, at least enough to fill him up to be able to stand and move around without assistance.

Before Brendan could say anything to Zane, he felt a refreshing and rejuvenating sensation come over his entire body as he was filled with just enough magical power to stand and walked around. The blue-haired mage immediately jumped up from his resting spot, "Woah, thanks!" Brendan exclaimed, with a smile.

"If only I didn't fly here with my Meteor spell from my super secret training spot I would've been able to use my ultimate spell!" Brendan yelled before taking a deep breath and looking at what was left of the mountain.

"Man, I didn't know guys like him still existed in this world. His power was insane." Brendan muttered before starting to get a bit curious about Fredrick and his condition.

When the shockwave hit, Marcus dug his claws into the ground and wrapped his tail and wings around Catherine, to keep her from flying off of his back and injuring her more. He heard Savannah calling to him, asking if he was alright.

"No, I'm dead," Marcus quipped. "Yeah, I'm fine. So is Cat," He reported. "Any idea who, or what, the hell caused that?" He inquired. He wanted to investigate, but in their current state, he and Savannah would more than likely not be of much help.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah rolled her eyes at Marc's attempt at humor as she glanced in the general direction of where the mountain had once stood, now nothing much left to it but debris. Savannah would turn back to Marc.

"Well, whatever destroyed that mountain. I can't say I know for sure. I would say we should go look, but at this point and in our current states that might not be so smart." Savannah conceded, however she had a natural curiosity but none the less would focus on other matters.

"Well, we could go look for the others. I wish I could make a cart or something to carry Cat in." Savannah said to Marc, as she did not have a plan but she knew they had to go look for the others.

Viper considered the situation, but also remembered why he came here as he glanced at Serebus. Viper began to walk over to what appeared to be an abandoned computer.

"We can keep an eye out for that, however I want to know more about what this monster did with his subjects." Viper explained as he began to search through files on the computer to see if he could find anything.

Serebus, to her credit, searched other parts of the lab and began to collect any paper files or anything else that could tie back into the experiments and her origins in a handbag she had conveniently found in the room. Serebus guessed whoever was last in here left it behind, but that was just a guess on the younger girl's end.

Fredrick trudged across the forest, struggling just to move. Every part of his body stung, black smoke drifting from burns all over his body and a black stump of brittle crystal where his left arm once was. Thank whatever gods exist I can fix this... He thought to himself as he looked at the stump. Even if I have to wait 24 hours... With that in mind, he began thinking about Xaunus. What was it that brought him here...? Given my father's been laying low, maybe he came here of his own accord? Or maybe... As the thought occured to Fredrick, he glanced again at the brittle crystal. If Xaunus was trying to create life forms...maybe he was trying to do more than just creating dragons...I mean, why splice dragon and monster DNA into humans? Hadn't they learned from when they created m- Fredrick's eyes widened. They had learned; learned the kind of power the liquid had, how dangerous a weapon it could be. Could it be possible... that they were planning to create more liquid shadow monsters, with Xaunus's experiments as a basis...?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at the charred bed of ashes that was once the mountain, a single individual stood over the half-incinerated remains of Xaunus, his mask hiding all but the eyes from view. "Well, this was a wasted investment." The stranger sighed, looking rather disappointed. "It's a relief you sent over your samples a week ago, though, so I guess it wasn't a total waste." The man chuckled as he looked at the corpse. "You've played your part in all of this well, Xaunus, old chap, and your death shall not be in vain. That, I promise you." After he was done speaking to no one, he adjusted his cane in his grip and walked a few steps before vainishing into the air rippling around him, as if some invisible mouth had swallowed him.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You are one lucky son of a b****." A villager sighed as he wrapped Cyrus's wounds. "If you didn't get here any sooner, it's likely you would've died."

"Jojo! What did I say about using bad language?!" An old woman yelled from outside the hut.

"I'm not a little kid anymore, Grandma!" Jojo snapped back. He then turned back to Cyrus and finished wrapping him up. "There, that should do it. Now get the hell outta my house."

"Thanks for the help." Cyrus said as he walked out.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." Jojo replied.

Stepping off the porch of the hut, and giving thanks to Jojo's grandmother, he went over to the hut where Jeanne was being treated to check on her. Aside from a few broken ribs, the only injuries Jojo found were the bruises. Cyrus was relieved to hear that he hadn't done his girl much harm, though when he found her lying in bed, his heart still ached with guilt.

"What's with the look?" Jeanne asked, laughing a bit at the face he made in response. "I'm fine, Cyrus. Better to wind up being beat up by a friend than killing them, right?"

"I guess..." Cyrus sighed, sitting down in the chair beside the bed. "I'll be taking off soon, though, to go look for the others. With all the fighting done, I probably don't need to worry again about overexerting myself."

"Okay...but could you at least stay here for a bit...?" Jeanne asked sleepily.

"Yeah." Cyrus replied. "Sure."

Barry then swung the lizard by its fist into the ceiling where he was impaled by a stalactite. The other one on ethen jumped at him but Barry caught him by the throat and crushed it. He then threw the dead lizard aside while the other one fell down with a hole in his chest. The frog looked at Barry with fear and confusion in his eyes. “Look, I got better things to kill than an oversized frog so I’ll make this quick.” Barry said casually while rubbing the back of his head. The frog then growled and charged at Barry with full force. Barry parried the attack with an elbow smash and easily knocked the frog into the cave wall. The frog started backing up against the wall in fear. “So you lost your will to fight.” He generated a dark or in his hand. “I’ll leave you this as my parting gift.” He said as he tossed the orb at the frog and turned around to walk out of the cave. When the orb got close enough to the frog, it bursted into an immense gravitation push that smashed the frog into the wall as he spat out blood with white eyes. Barry walked out of the cave and looked around. “There huh.” He said as he felt the magic energy of Savanah’s group and dashed off with immense speed.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah saw Barry approach the group and let out a sigh of relief, happy he was okay. Savannah considered what should be done next.

"I say we head back to the village, make sure they are okay. And maybe we'll get lucky and the others will be there waiting for us. If not, we can figure out who we need to look for." Savannah told Barry, Marc and by extension the unconscious Cat as she began to lead the group back to the village.

It had been some time, and the figure that disappeared did not seem to have attacked. Ara then turned towards Orion, and responded, "Well...frankly, I'm not even sure myself if there even is something for us to look for."

Before Ara could say more, she then heard an explosion (the one that come from the fight). "Woah!" Ara exclaimed, "What the heck is that!?" Ara then remembered Fredrick asking for help, and immediately put two to two together. "Guys!" Ara exclaimed towards everyone, "We need to get out of here, and follow me! NOW!"

And before anyone could say anymore, the underground lab then started rumbling, and it was falling apart. Ara then started running away as fast as she could from the collapsing laboratory. Dammit! What was Fredrick thinking causing an explosion like that!?......I hope he's okay.

After some time, Ara finally made it out of the laboratory, panting and sweating. From fighting the giant creature, and using a lot of her energy in these last few minutes, Ara had been extremely exerting herself. But, before she could relax, she had to make sure everyone was safe.

Viper cursed as he was unable to finish downloading the files from the computer before he felt the cave begin to literally cave in. On instinct Viper got up and ran with Serebus, leaving behind the computer and flash-drive he had used to try and get the data from it. Both Viper and Serebus had kept pace with Ara and managed to get out of the laboratory before it collapsed on them. Like Ara, both Viper and Serebus were exhausted from having drained their own magic during their earlier battle. Viper was regretful he could not finish downloading the files from the computer which was had now been lost along with the lab itself.

However, they were alive and that was most important. Plus Serebus still had her bag with various files and other items in the lab so it would not prove to be a total loss.

Viper checked and saw Ara, exhausted as she was, made it out alive before he would glance to see if Orion had as well.

With Jeanne asleep back at the village, Cyrus took off to look for the others, bringing a light load of food, medical supplies, and water with him in case it was needed. As he ran toward the remains of the mountain, he noticed Fredrick stumbling his way toward the village. Just a bit further, freak. Keep going. He thought to himself as he resumed. When he came across the group gathering at the entrance of a cave, he landed in front of them. "Sup." he said, smirking.

Brendan glanced back at the mountain for a moment, his facial expression turned to that of a puzzled" one as he took notice of a "dark, sinister, and murderous aura" coming from somewhere below them. Barry? Brendan though before turning back to Zane again.

"We should probably start heading to that village that I saw when I was falling through the sky." Brendan suggested to his S-Class companion, "Perhaps there we can regroup with everyone."

Marc nodded and bounded after Savannah, being careful to not drop his unconscious sister. He glanced to Barry. "This is Marc, by the way. Just so you know," he said. "Did you encounter anyone else along the way to us?" He qinuired. He wanted to know the status of the others. He had yet to see Viper again.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion reacted as fast as he could as he began to hear the laboratory's demise. Orion didn't say anything but run for his life out the laboratory as he heard Ara exclaim at the group to escape the lab's destruction. As Orion ran, all he heard was the crashing and breaking of glass and walls caving in from the collapsing lab.

Orion eventually made it out alive, just as everyone else had made it out alive as well. "Is everyone okay?" Orion asking the obvious. No one was okay from that sudden collapsing. Orion gasped for a bit in realization. Orion searched his pockets, panicked that he had lost a rare Diamond Key. Orion was about to cry out in frustration until he sees the Diamond Key a few feet, not too far away from him.

The Celestial Mage jogged over to the key to pick it up. "And...anyone know what just happened?" Orion asked referring to the sudden collision of the laboratory.

Ara answered Orion's first question, "It could've been worse. After all, at least we're all not dead, right?" Ara then gave a nervous chuckle, but quickly stopped herself. She then answered Orion's second question, "I'm guessing that....there was some kind of battle? The presence I felt in the air was definitely a magic spell, but I still don't completely understand who or why would a spell be used...."

Ara was in bit of a deep thought, but then exclaimed, "Where is the rest of the group!? Cat, Marc, Savannah, and Barry!? Could they have been the cause of the explosion in the mountain? But then somehow Fredrick was in here too, so he could also have been the one to cause it. I think we should try to find everyone and head back to the village."

Ara then started running around the area of the mountain and started screaming out the names of the mages that went on the mission, including Fredrick.

Fredrick heard Ara's calls, but without magic, and as weak as he was physically, he couldn't even reply loudly enough for anyone to hear. So, he kept going to the village, knowing they'll eventually return, and while he waited, he could get some much needed rest and medical treatment. Sitting down just outside the village gate, he looked up at the returning clouds and nearby shoreline, the sounds of the waves soothing to him as he resumed his previous thoughts. If only I had gotten a chance to get a look at a recording or chronology of Xaunus's works... Maybe then I could've found something out...Too bad I incinerated most of the mountain. I probably scorched whatever documents were in there too...

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah had to admit, while she was happy to see Barry back there was something...off about him. This troubling aura around him she could not explain very well. It was just...uneasy, let this thick darkness or evil that caused her hairs to stand a bit.

However, Savannah put that thought on hold when she heard a familiar voice and turned to see Cyrus. This was a surprise to the Sand-Mage, who had not been even aware Cyrus had joined them on this mission.

"C-cyrus?" Savannah asked, her tone of shock but also relief that one of their Guildmates were alive and had found them. Savannah could only hope the others were okay, which prompted her next question.

"H-have you seen the others? Ara, Orion and Viper?" Savannah asked.

"Hold that thought. Astral Engine: Sensory." He said, an orange aura lightly emitting from his body as he looked up to the air and sniffed a bit. "They're not far, and they seem to be alright." he concluded. He then looked back to the group as the aura faded from him. "Here. A little refresher. Jeanne's resting at the village, and I saw monster boy headed there too on the way." he said, offering them some water and food he brought with him, and putting one of the medical kits down. He then rubbed his bandage-covered side.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah lost all other thought as she began to wolf down the food and water offered to her, at least her share of it anyway. It had been made crystal clear the day's events left her quite hungry and thirsty so this meal was exactly what the doctor ordered.

"I think we should go back to the village, Cat could use a bed to lay on and I'd like to check up with the others." Savannah said, outlining Cat's condition after she had finished her share of the food and water Cyrus offered her before she got up to go lead the group back to the village.

Zane nodded in agreement to Brendan. Even though the 'main' bad guy was defeated, Xaunus' monsterous creations were still out and about - there was a possibility that things could still grow to become more chaotic.

"You lead the way, I've kinda forgotten which direction it was headed. And my location spell only works on places I have been to before." He admitted, scratching his head feeling a bit useless in the moment.

He looked around at the surrounding damage, still in quite shock of everything that had been going this whole time while he didn't even know of it. If only he had come sooner, perhaps the situation wouldn't have been too hectic.

Don't beat yourself up. He though to himself. Whatever this creep was up to, would surely prove to be difficult for even you. You're not a god.

A humbling shot to his pride, indeed, but now that he was here, there was a chance that he could help prevent any further dangers.

"Alright, let's go then." Brendan said as he began walking at a moderate pace toward the village, he knew there were many people there so hopefully they would be friendly.

The blue-haired mage glanced back at his companion before looking straight ahead again, He's probably thinkin' the same thing I was. If I was a bit stronger I could've no we could've stopped Xaunus faster. Brendan thought just as the village came into view..

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah and her group would soon arrive at the village, with Savannah quick to have her eye open for others among Ender Eye who might have returned. Savannah would turn to Cyrus.

"Do you know a good place where we can have Cat rest? Perhaps this place Jeanne is at?" Savannah would ask Cyrus, wanting to see that Cat was given care and given it quickly. Perhaps Savannah was overreacting, but still she wanted to make sure any and all of her guildmates would be okay.

Ara kept calling out the mages names, but no one seemed to have answered her. Ara then sighed, and said, "It looks like they're not here. I bet they're all back at the village, so let's go there ourselves. Especially because we need our rest." Ara then started walking off into the direction of the

Orion then looked at Ara, and said, "Alright, sounds like a plan to me." Orion then started following Ara.

After some time, Ara and the gang finally arrived at the village. The village chief noticed them, and ran towards them. "Good job, young one," the chief said to Ara, "You and your friends have brought peace to this village once more, and we are forever in your debt. And do not fret about your other friends, they all made it safely to this village." "Thank you, Elder Kauchi," Ara said. "There is no need to thank me," the chief said, "I should be the one thanking you all after all."

The elder then jumped on top of a pole, and exclaimed, "Now, my dear friends! Let us spend this time to relax! Our nurses and doctors should be able to help you all, and, after you've all finished healing, let us commence a celebration!" The elder then started laughing joyfully, and so were the people of the village. Since the Ender Eye mages appeared, it finally seemed like these village people's lives have turned over a new leaf.

After coming through the clearing in the forest, Zane and Brendan finally made there way to the village. The villagers gave them strange looks as the two walked into the small, but quickly became welcoming as they noticed Brendan's guild mark clearly visible on his shoulder.

The pair wandered around for a bit until they noticed a strange man on top of a pole and the rest of his friends nearby! The blue-haired mage sighed in relief as he ran over to them, "Hey guys!" Brendan exclaimed waving at them, "I'm so glad you're all alright!"

Viper turned and heard the sound of Brendan, Serebus having remained close to Viper, and he offered a nod to Brendan while Serebus offered a small smile.

"Happy to see you guys are okay. Though I have to ask what happened to cause that...rumble we felt. I felt the whole island shake." Viper admitted, referencing back to whatever caused that rumble during what he presumed was the fight between Brendan, Fredrick & Zane versus that monster.

Brendan slowed as he approached his friends and listened to Viper's question, he had forgotten that they had left before Fredrick had finished the fight.

The mage scratched the back of his head as he responded, "I would like to say it was me absolutely obliterating that guy, but it was Fredrick. After a launched my Grand Chariot spell, he just like set off a huge bomb or something. It completely obliterated the surrounding area and the enemy." Brendan explained to his friends.

Viper thought over the words, he could not even begin to imagine what Fredrick had done using Grand Chariot to create an explosion of that size. Serebus seemed impressed as well, her childlike wonder all too evident.

"Amazing, you guys must be really strong to have done something like that." Serebus replied, meanwhile Viper thought over how the villagers would have reacted to finding a section of their island more or less erased off the map.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
As Savannah waited for a response, she turned her head and saw her fellow guild members gather around the heart of the village. Without thinking it over Savannah dashed over to the group, Ara and the village elder specifically.

"Ara! I'm happy to see you and the others are okay." Savannah said, first and foremost before she turned to the elder.

"One of our friends, Cat, is unconscious and in need of care. Can you help us?" Savannah asked the elder, naturally she was concerned about her friend and focused on helping her now that everyone else was okay.

Barry's dark...ominous energy notwithstanding.

Ara looked at Savannah, and smiled. "I could say the same thing to you," Ara said slightly chuckling.

The elder then looked at Savannah, and responded, "Of course, we can help you all. It's the least I can do for helping protect our village and this island. You should all head to our nurses now. After all, we don't want you all to be lacking in our festivities!" The elder then started walking away, having a big goofy smile on his face.

Ara then walked up to Savannah, and asked, "Where is Cat? How is she?" Ara seemed really worried for Cat, but that was because she remembered everything. From the Lau-Pele's kidnapping her, to the monster attacking her. It probably wasn't that big of a deal, but Ara was so angry about each incident, and she couldn't really explain why she was so angry. Was it because her comrade was hurt? Maybe, but Ara couldn't really understand it herself.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah listened to Ara as she pointed to where Marc, Cyrus and Barry were.

"Marc's carrying her, they are at the village entrance. She's unconscious, but in stable condition as far as I know." Savannah explained, doing her best to outline Cat's current condition and she took note that Ara seemed quite concerned with her. Savannah could not blame Ara, Cat was a good friend. Though given previous situation the Sand-Make mage could not help but wonder something.

But that would come later. For now making sure Cat was okay would be top priority.

Ara sighed of relief, and then said, "Thank you, Savannah. I knew I could count on you."

The elder walked up to the group that had Cat with them, and said, "You should all go to one of the infirmary's and get yourselves healed up. We're going to plan out a celebration, and we want all of you to join in the festivities with us. And do not worry about your friend Cat, we'll be sure to get her healed up in no time."

Ara had heard the elder off in the distance, and she couldn't help but have a smile on her face. She then walked up to one of the nurses, and they immediately begun with procedures. Just like Ara guessed, she had bruises anywhere the nurse could find. "Man, Ara!" the nurse exclaimed, "What the heck did you fight in Death Mountain!?" "I'm not even sure myself," Ara responded. "You're just lucky you have healing magic," the nurse said, "We can only do so much with our limited resources." Ara chuckled, and then said, "Don't worry. As soon as I get some ethernano in me, I can basically heal everyone in this whole entire village." "You push yourself too hard, Ara," the nurse said, "You need to learn to loosen yourself up." "Maybe you're right," Ara said. The nurse sighed, and then said, "But we're still very grateful for your services to our village, even though it isn't your home."

After some time, Ara finally got herself healed up, and headed out of the infirmary. "Thank you again," Ara said. "Ah, don't mention it," the nurse responded, "It's the least I can do for one of the island's heroes." Ara then sat down and relaxed on a rock.

Orion got all of his injuries cured as well, and had a bandage surrounding all of the cuts he had received from battling Pluto. He then pulled out his new key, and examined it.

Last edited:
(sorry for not having replied all day. One of my grandparents who lives far away is visiting next week, so we had to clean the house AND decorate for the holiday seasoning.)

"Yeah, there's even a healer. Mind you, a foul-mouthed one." Cyrus replied. He then offered Ara's group some refreshments.

Hearing their return, Fredrick stood up to greet the others, recieving a small scoff from Cyrus, but it was better than before at least. "You all did good." he said. He then turned back to Cyrus. "You, on the other hand, I need to talk with later."

"What, you gonna scold me? Or are you trying to separate me from the others to finish me off?" Cyrus asked, snickering.

"Even if I wanted to, I couldn't." Fredrick replied, also amused. "I can't use my powers for 24 hours. Otherwise, I would've regenerated my left arm by now."

Ara gladly took the beverage from Cyrus, and gorged it down. She was so tired, and she needed some water to recharge her ethernano. Oh my god! This is so refreshing! Ara then sighed of relief, and said to Cyrus, "Thank you!" Ara then took another refreshment and started gorging it down as well.

When Orion was handed the refreshment, he took it but still kept his eyes on the new key he found. Could this key have belonged to...? I don't know.....I'll summon him when I get the chance.

Ara then jumped into the air, feeling more energized than ever. "Nurses of this island! There is no need to work yourselves anymore because I've gotten my magic back! I can basically heal this whole island if I wanted to!" But what Ara didn't realize was that she had stripped, and was in her underwear. All of the village men then started running towards Ara exclaiming that they wanted to be healed.

Well, she's back to normal....whatever normal can be considered I suppose.

Viper had taken note of Ara being re-energized and also having unknowingly stripped down, something which caught Serebus' attention.

"Why is the girl in her underwear?" Serebus asked Viper who let out a sigh as he took her hand and began to move towards the males who desired "treatment" from Ara.

"The less questions you ask, the better." Viper said without going into detail before he and Serebus made their way to the front of the "line" for Ara's healing services.

"Would you mind tending to two?" Viper asked Ara, they really had little issues beyond just drained magic and some internal wounds that should not take much time or energy from Ara. Serebus continued to give Ara a curious state, her injuries or lack of magic not on her but, as she was just trying to figure out why the girl was in her underwear.

"Alright!" Ara exclaimed, "My first patient! It's funny how I've had to heal you two days in a row." Ara then surrounded Viper in a bubble of water, and all of his wounds were starting to heal. But then, as soon as Ara was starting to heal Viper's magic, she could sense something within him. She decided to get a blood sample from the water, and put it in a glass.

After some time, Viper was let go by Ara, and he would have his magic back and his wounds would all be healed. Ara decided to keep the strange liquid to herself, for now, but she'll definitely talk to Viper as soon as she's done.

Ara then turned to Serebeus, and said, "Well, it's time for me to be like your big sis like I promised and make you feel all better. So, is there anything wrong?"

Fredrick smiled as he watched Ara at work, then gathered her clothes and handed them to Orion. "She might not want to forget those." he informed him. He then looked over to Viper and Serebus, noticing the files. "Where'd you get those?" He asked.

Cyrus sat back down in the chair beside Jeanne's bed, gently placing a hand on the sleeping mage's head. "Well, looks like everything turned out alright. We got Jeanne back, and the mission was a success for them... but what about the guildmaster? How is he gonna react when he realizes we're all off on some journey we're not supposed to be on in the first place?" he wondered out loud.

Viper had an eyebrow raised when Ara took a blood sample, but he felt his magic return and his wounds heal so he thought nothing more about it. Surely if Ara had any concerns or issues that required a blood sample examination she would talk with him over it. Viper decided to put his trust in his fellow Ender Eye mage.

Serebus, who was still thinking over the lack of clothing on Ara was brought out of her daze when she was asked a question from her "big sister" figure. Serebus thought it over.

"Well, my magic is drained and my jaw is a little sore. Also, I can't help but wonder why you are in your underwear?" Serebus asked at last, having decided to just ask Ara about it as a thousand different theories entered her head. Was it too hot? Was it some sort of "ritual" to perform these healing arts? Serebus had to know.

Viper turned to Fredrick who asked about the files and decided to share. It wasn't like he was keeping secrets.

"These are files I got from the lab where Serebus here was experimented on. I'd figure they could be clues to figure out what that monster was trying to do." Viper said to Fredirck, having kept his voice down so most villagers would not overhear.

"What?" Ara asked when Serebeus mentioned "underwear". Ara then looked down and noticed what Serebeus meant. "OH NO!" Ara exclaimed, "And I thought I wouldn't ever do this again after not doing it for a whole week! This stinks!"

Orion then handed Ara her clothes back, and said, "Here you go." With a smile and tears in her eyes, Ara said, "Thank you, Orion!"

Ara quickly put on her clothes, and put her attention back to Serebeus. "That's all, huh?" Ara said, "Well, you don't need much then." Ara then made a tiny water bubble, and put it into a glass. "Here, drink this," Ara said with a smile, "In a few minutes you should feel as good as ever."

Orion then heard Cyrus, and responded, "I'd rather not think about it. The man is unpredictable. He could...anything, and we wouldn't know it."