• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Tales of Ender Eye (Fairy Tail RP)

Viper frowned, though it was just to get a closer look at the two test tubes. They looked identical, and Viper was not sure if that was what he was supposed to see or something else but either way he would shift his glance at Ara.

"They look the same." Viper said, not offering another word as he would wait to see how Ara reacted to that.

---------
Serebus heard Orion's question and did her best to recall those flashes...ones that seemed to recall her previous life before being a literal test subject. What they were in detail she had no way of knowing, but she could at least tell Orion what she knew.

"Well...sometimes I...I see...a boy....little older than me. I...I also see a woman, she's...pretty, from what I can tell also very kind...there's also a man....he seems cold, yet...yet almost sad...." Serebus replied, recounting different visions that seemed to tell different stories; none of which she knew much about much to her visible frustration.

Ara nodded to show Viper's response, and said, "That's right, but that isn't all" Ara then picked up one of the test tubes, and said, "This was the one from your battle with your brother." Ara then grabbed the other test tube, and said, "And this one was from your battle with....Serebus."

"I don't truly know what this means," Ara said, "But there is one thing for certain. Your brother and Serebus are connected in a way."

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"A boy and a woman....." Orion said as he contemplated on the info Serebus had told him. "You're family presumably?" Orion questioned, guessing at what those two people in Serebus' memories may be. Orion thought about this for a while. Not even awhile, it wa a solid five minutes of him standing there not knowing what it could possibly be. After realizing what he was doing, Orion snapped back into reality. "I-I shouldn't be stalling you I'm sorry." Orion smiled sheepishly at his antics. "You should go back to your room and rest. Bye for now!" Orion said as he left the young girl by herself to let her do whatever she wanted to do before he had interrupted her.
---------------------------
Orion went to his room and pulled out his newest Diamond Key. Orion didn't know what person or creature would come out, but he wanted to make a contract with them. "Unknown Gate, I summon thee!" Orion called out to summon his hopefully new companion.

With the glow of the key, the key summoned an all too familiar face. "Pluto?!" Orion questioned shockingly. Orion immediately stood on guard, remembering the fight the two had not so long ago.

"Who are you exactly," The spirit asked, a bit too gloomily. Orion tilted his head in confusion.

"You don't remember me? Nor our fight?" Orion asked.

"Nope," Pluto replied lazily.

"Contract?"

"Sure, Mondays through Fridays," Pluto said with little to no enthusiasm. With a snap of his fingers, Pluto submerged into the shadows, back into the spirit realm.

Orion sat on his bed trying to comprehend what just happened. Then the thought suddenly hit him. "Ah, the wires," Orion figured. Those contraptions hooked up to the diamond key were probably altering his mind and persona. But that doesn't change the fact that Orion has another unique spirit on his head. "Oh great, now we have an emo."

Last edited:
Viper's eyes widened at this. A connection? Between Serebus and Py-Ton? To say the surprised the Dragon Slayer would have been an understatement.

What kind of connection? Is it just similar magic, or something more? And if it is something more, than what?

"I see...well that just raises a whole lot of questions. But it does give me a direction to go in, I thank you for that." Viper said to Ara as he was grateful his friend was willing to help.

--------
Serebus would nod as she made her way into her cabin and began to get it ready for when they would go to sleep later. She had a long day, and a lot to think about.

Family? I wonder what they were like. I wonder what my life was like before all this. I must find that out, and I feel I can trust these people to help me.

"You're welcome," Ara said, "But that isn't all I have to tell you." Ara then put a sample of the test tubes under a magical microscope.

"What happened in your fight with Serebus?" asked Ara as she studied the the samples under the microscope.

Viper blinked in confusion for a moment, before he thought it over. Doing his best to recall the battle in spite of the number of other events that happened this day.

"Well, she separated me from Barry and we fought in the jungle. Her anti-venom neutralized my magic and gradually weakened me. She coiled around me and I felt the life get sucked out of me...." Viper described, before he frowned at a thought. What happened after that? He seemed to have no memory of it. All he recalled is what seemed to happen after that, the ending of the battle a daze to him.

"...I seem to not have great recollection of what happened. The next thing I know I was alone and something had knocked Serebus through a path of threes where I found her unconscious. No one else was around so I can only assume that, in some state of half consciousness I managed to overpower and defeat her. How remains a big question. All I remember was this...rush. I can't explain it beyond that." Viper said, as the more he thought it over the less sense it made. His magic was naturally countered by Serebus' own, and she had greater physical strength in her snake form. So what did he do to turn the tide.

"Why do you ask?" Viper asked Ara, curious as to why this mattered. Ara was not one to ask something for no good reason. For the most part...

"I asked because I noticed something different between both blood samples," Ara responded, "Or at least at a microscopic level."

Ara then moved aside and offered Viper the microscope, and said, "Here have a look." When Viper looked through the microscope, the difference between blood cells would be completely different. While one had blood cells that were covered in a completely purplish black coloring, the other had just blood cells with specks of the purplish black molecules.

Viper examined the sample through the lens of the microscope and noticed the difference between the samples, which was surprising to say the least. Why would there be such a difference if it was his own blood? Viper would turn to Ara once he had images of both samples burned into his memory.

"There seems to be a noticeable difference. Any guesses on what this might mean?" Viper asked Ara, as she seemed to have been doing a lot of work on this or at least more adapt at scientific analysis them himself.

A discussion of science in a world of magic, Viper would have laughed at the irony were it not he was too focused on what this could have meant.

"I don't know myself," Ara said, "But the difference between them is undeniable, which means something must've happened while you were in your state of half-consciousness."

Ara then put away the microscope and blood samples. "There isn't much that I can do, after all, I'm not Polyushka. I'll try to get in contact with her, and see what she says about this predicament. But I think it should be time for all of us to get some rest, it's been a big day after all. I just had to tell you this, after all, it concerns you in so many ways."

Ara's expression then grew a bit twisted, and then she said in a grated voice, "And, I know you're sharing a room with Serebus. Do anything that'll ruin her innocence, then I'll ruin you." Ara's expression then became happy once more, and said, "Welp, I'll see you in the morning!" She then patted his back, and started to get ready for bed.

Viper had to admit, for a brief moment he felt something akin to fear when Ara made that threat against him. With his only response a quick nod as it was quite clear Ara had grown close to Serebus. Not that Viper intended to do anything less, but Ara's "reassurance" was quite effective motivation for him to not waver on it.

"O-of course. You don't need to worry about me." Viper said before he would say goodnight to Ara and made his way to his and Serebus' cabin where Serebus would sit on the bed across from him. Viper had a lot to think about as he got himself ready for bed.

As the night progressed, the mages of Ender Eye eventually all fell asleep and the rest ship ride from there was uneventful. After a while, our mages finally made it back to the town of Opium to find it in a heat wave of sorts.
------------------------------------
Brendan made his way back to his house after the Mages of Ender Eye arrived in Opium. The teen was felt almost rejuvenated after sleeping the entire ship ride home.

Once at his small cabin, Brendan cleaned up a bit, showered, that kind of stuff. Earlier, the mage had took notice of the almost 'extreme' heat outside and requiped into a blue tank top and gray shorts for the day.

Brendan then would proceed to leave his house and make his way to the guild hall, awaiting what the day ahead of him would bring.

After the ship arrived in the beloved home of the Ender Eye mages, Zane made his way into the city...but was a little bit more uncomfortable than usual. Most days, the weather was a little chilled enough to the point where we could wear his cloak comfortably. However, the temperature had a bit more of a fervor heat to it.

He made it home and took off his regular clothing, throwing it in the wash pile - the island was filthy and his favorite hood had suffered its effects. But it was much too hot outside anyways. The Celestial Mage changed into a light, sleevlees hoodie-shirt, and chubbies shorts so that he wouldn't sweat everywhere he went. After throwing his key pouch on the belt loop he was wearing underneath his shirt, he made his way towards the guild hall.

The sun was shining bright, which was great, but kind of strange this time of year. The town was beautiful, though - the plants flourishing and children enjoying eachothers' company. Coming upon the Guild Hall, he walked inside, searching the place to see if anyone was around.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Angela was walking through the market, buying some gear for her mission that was coming up. The mission was to collect some herbs and berries for a village. Though, she wasn't gearing up for the mission per se, more like the rewards afterwards. The reward for the mission is a 2 day 3 night stay at a hotel nearby a beach. She was merely buying some swimsuits and scuba gear for the beach. Once she was done buying her "necessities", the Plant Mage made her way back to the guild, shopping bag in hand.

Along the way, Angela saw Brendan making a bee line for the guild hall. Angela saw the familiar and called out to the Jerza offspring. "Brendan," Angela called out to the mage, hoping he would slow down for her. She ran up to the well known mage and began walking beside him. "How has it been going?" Angela asked, wanting to make small talk with the Heavenly Body and Requip user.
------------------------------------------------
Orion made his way towards the guild. Though, something was different about him though. He wasn't wearing his same attire. The weather has been really hot lately and he needed a change. He did not want to deal with this weather fiasco right after the Lau-Pele incident. The Celestial Requip Mage is currently wearing a white muscles top with an unbuttoned diamond blue plaid short sleeve dress shirt and a light khaki shorts. The attire was accommodated with his usual star ear piercings, yellow high top converse, and his usual belt buckle with his key ring.

Orion stepped into the guild hall and immediately went to the bar, only not finding Angela there to serve his drink. "Yo Sabrina, where did Miss Angela run off to," Orion asked, mouth parched from lack of hydration.

The Doll-Play Mage sitting at a table with a black tank top herself, with a purple skirt replied. "I don't know, she went off to do some shopping for her mission I think." Sabrina was currently having one of her dolls fan her from the humid weather. "It's so hot," Sabrina complained as she rested her head upon the wooden table.

"Relatable," Orion replied back, getting a glass of water for himself. He would call out Poseidon to cool him down, but he didn't want to deal with his old snarky complaints.

Viper and Serebus had arrived on the mainland as Viper would lead the girl towards the Guild Hall. There was a lot to do, as Viper made a point to remind himself to go visit Zara and let her know Ara was safe and sound. His longtime ally would be quite happy to hear that, but first he needed to have Serebus go meet with Master Ed so that she could become a new member of the guild.

Viper also made a mental note to go visit Eliza, though what reason he "needed" to do this he could not explain. Either way Viper made his way into the Guild Hall before Serebus referenced something else that had been an annoyance upon their arrival home.

"It's so hot!" Serebus complained as Viper could only nod in agreement before he crouched down to get a eye level with the younger girl.

"All right, I'll go get Master Ed, you just wait here. If you want a drink, you can get some water over by the table where Orion and Sabrina are." Viper explained as Serebus glanced over. She already knew Orion, but the Sabrina girl was a new face to her though it seemed a little reassuring that there was someone else her age among the guild. Serebus would nod as she made her way over there while Viper went to knock on the door of Master Ed's office.

After entering the Guild hall, noticed Sabrina playing with her dolls, as per usual. He was going to strike up conversation with his former foe, but was distracted when Orion, Viper, andy Serebus entered behind him.

He made his way towrds the others as well, also getting a drink of water for himself. Even inside the slightly air conditioned Hall, Zane could feel Opium's heat.

"My question is, who pissed off nature?" He spoke jokingly, taking a seat at the table alongside Sabrina and Serebus. The blonde then looked to the girl whom he had met on the island as Viper went to find Master Ed.

"Hey, how are you holding up, Serebus?" He questioned in a casual tone. He hadn't really talked much with the young girl since the incident on the island, but she looked much better and stable.

Serebus, who had gotten a drink and sat at a table next to Sabrina, downed a big sip before she glanced up at Zane. Serebus wiped some sweat from her head before she would answer.

"I"m doing okay, just really hot here. Is this what the weather is normally like around here?" Serebus asked Zane, wanting to know if this was normal and wanting to know more of the area she might be living in from here on out. Information would be key to the girl with amnesia in order to adapt to life among the Ender Eye guild.

Brendan glanced back as he had heard someone call out his name and blushed for a second once he saw that it was the beautiful Angela. The mage managed to save face as she got closer, "Oh, hey Angela." Brendan said as he slowed down his walking pace to match hers as they walked side by side.

"I'm doing great, except I don't think Opium has ever felt this hot before." Brendan said, commenting on the weather, "How about yourself?" Brendan asked with a smile. The mage thought it was kinda crazy that his entire mood had changed just because of one specfic person interacting with him.

"Hello, everyone!" Fredrick stated as he entered the guild, Fabian following close behind. He didn't quite notice it yet, but his arm was still missing from his battle with Xaunus yesterday. "Hot enough for ya?" he added as a joke, though he knew no one would laugh. Fabian looked a little on the pale side. Well, pale for a vampire, anyways.

"Ugh...effin' hangovers..." he muttered, holding he head and sitting down at the table beside the one occupied.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
When everyone else who arrived back at Opium seemed to make their way to the Guild Hall, Savannah decided that after a long mission she needed something to eat. And Savannah knew exactly where to go for that.

"Hey pops! Can a girl get some take out?" Savannah asked as she entered the door of the Gourmet Kingdom, where the owner would come and give her a big hug once he had been informed Savannah was here. Once formalities had been exchanged Savannah would be allowed one item of the menu on the house and she picked some chicken and before long Savannah said her goodbyes as she walked to the Guild Hall while eating a piece of chicken leg.

Zane noticed that Serena's was experiencing some discomfort from the weather as well. He couldn't help but chuckle a little bit.

"Normally, no. Although normally pretty war, it's mostly decent year around - I guess all we can do is blame climate change, or accuse some nasty witch out there for trying to take over the world." He admitted. And although a joke, from what Zane has seen, that could very well be possible.

"What's up Savannah,Fredrick, Fabian?" He called, greeting the three that walked in. A laugh escaped his lips once more as it seemed Fabian was still in somewhat of a drunken spell while he collapsed on to the table beside them. "Drowned yourself in booze last night?"

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Angela gave a hum in thought of what she should respond to Brendan. "I'm dying over here too," Angela joked. "Opium has never been this hot, plus it's unhealthy for my plants to get this much sun exposure." Angela replied. It's true that the sun is more scorching than normal. Her plants have been withering from too much sun. She had to change her water lacrima's settings to water her plants double times more than usual.

"As of right now though," Angela continued on with her ranting. "I have a mission to go on soon. The reward is a 2 day, 3 night stay at a tropical hotel near a beach." Angela boasted. Angela gave off a small smile in a joking manner, hoping Brendan didn't get offended by her joking boast. "Well I do get to invite someone to the hotel if they do the mission with me," Angela added. "I'm still deciding who to ask though, I do have another hour or so to decide."
-----------------------------------
Sabrina perked up to the sudden crowd that had formed around her table. "Oh," Sabrina said nonchalantly, "Hey guys." Clearly Sabrina is still dead from the heat, with the little AC of the guild.

Though something did catch her eye though. Sabrina spots a stranger, about her age, within the group. "Who are you," Sabrina asked all of a sudden. She sounded rude, but she meant no hard. Just out of curiosity. "I don't think I've seen you within the guild before."

Serebus turned to the girl, who appeared to be around her age, and while a bit nervous faced her to give a response.

"M-my name is Serebus. At least, what I go by anyway. I'm new here, Viper's trying to see if I can be accept among the guild by speaking with your Guild Master." Serebus explained, before she had a question of her own.

"Who are you? I presume a mage here?" Serebus asked the girl, curious to know who she was.

"Well, I hope your plants manage to recover." Brendan said, placing his hands in his pockets as he continued to listen to what Angela had to say about her mission until one word caught his attention: beach.

The blue-haired mage fantasized for a few moments about ditching Opium for a few days for the beach and cooling off at the ocean. He would be able to get his tan on, cool off, and hang out with the girl he had his sights set on. I have to go with her... Brendan thought before responding.

"You know, I've got nothing to do and, ya know, I'm alright at missions." Brendan said with a small smirk, looking toward Angela. "But, if you wanna take someone else that's alright." Brendan added, trying to play it off as 'no big deal' even though it was a pretty big deal to him.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Sabrina showed off her Ender Eye mark on her back left hand. "Yeah, I'm an Ender Eye Mage. my magic specialty is Doll-Play Magic." Sabrina claimed as she spun one of her dolls around with one of her fingers to demonstrate her magic to the newcomer. "The name's Sabrina." Sabrina lifted her hand and gave a waving motion as sort of a 'hello' to Serebus.
-------------------
Angela widened her eyes to hear what Brendan said. "Really?" Angela asked a bit aghast. "I mean, the mission's kind of boring; it's just picking herbs and what not." Angela explained the missions objective and requirements. "But if you're up for it....sure!" Angela exclaimed enthusiastically. "We can hang on the beach afterwards then!" Angela gave off a radiant smile, pleased that someone she knew well was going to go on this boring mission with her. Though, the mission did seem too simple to have such a grand award, Angela didn't mind much of it.

"Wow..." Serebus said, amazed at the display as Sabrina managed to make the doll move with but a simple motion of her fingers. Serebus thought it was really cool, before she smiled and waved back to Sabrina.

"Well, for my magic..." Serebus said before she transformed into her enlarged snake form before Sabrina's eyes to demonstrate.

"I can transform into a snake, and I also use this specialized poison magic known as Anti-Venom." Serebus explained before she shifted back into her normal appearance. Since Sabrina showed her magic, Serebus felt it was only fair to do the same for her. Especially given she might be a future Guildmate if Viper could convince Master Ed.

"That's alright, simplicity is nice sometimes." Brendan said with a smile, "plus I'll get to spend time you and we get to go to the beach so it's worth it." Brendan added, scratching the back of his head before realizing what he a just said which followed in his face becoming red for a few seconds.

"Uh, any way, when are we going to leave for the mission?" Brendan asked as the two approached the grand guild hall of Ender Eye.

Last edited:
Fredrick opened his bag and pulled out a couple of journals, one labeled with a strange insignia, the other labelled: Magical Science and Theory. Opening both of them, he stared at one page for a good time, with a concentration so strong it could burn a hole into the page. Then, after a few minutes, he would switch and look at the other. He attempted to reach for his water with his left hand, but didn't feel it. "Hm? Oh, right. Still kinda getting used to that..." Fredrick sighed, looking at the crystalized stump (though it was slightly longer than before, hinting that his powers were soon to return). He then reached across the table with his right arm and grabbed his glass. "Name's Fredrick, by the way. My magic is...well, it's hard to explain. And I can't show you right now, unfortunately." he said to Serebus.

"Geez, Fredrick might be more of a bookworm than Levi from Fairy Tail." Jeanne muttered. She then turned to the doors as they flew open. In walked a large, intimidating looking man with spiky black hair, ash gray skin, and fierce yellow eyes. He wore a set of shoulder guards over an open red sleeveless robe, as well as black trousers, and knee-high boots.

""My name is Draxus Meyer, member of the magic council, and I'm looking for Guildmaster Ed's office." he requested, looking around.

Last edited:
While everyone else was at the guild hall, Ara couldn't seem to move from her spot at the couch. She already thought 38 degrees F was hot enough, so this weather was literal hell for her. Please....kill me....

Ara tried getting up, but all of her strength was gone. She was covered in sweat, and breathing heavily. She wondered about her dad...and how he must have no clothes on at the moment.

Meanwhile in Fairy Tail,
"Gray-sama!" exclaimed Juvia. "What is it?" asked the dumbfounded Gray. "You're not wearing any clothes at all!" exclaimed the flustered Juvia. Gray quickly became flustered as well, and tried to cover up as quickly as possible.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Man this heat is intolerable!"

"Oh quite complaining. We just got done battling some trolls and yet some heat is too much for you?"

"Don't start with me!"

Entering the guild hall were a pair of bickering mages who, based on their louder than necessary conversation, had just got back form a long-term mission. One was Perona, who was voicing her complaints over the weather and the other was Fallon, who was currently shirtless due to the heat but otherwise had no complaints. The two were quickly drawn to some, to them, relative new faces as Perona tried to analyze them to see if she could learn anything about them.

Fallon, preferred his own method.

"Hey there, who might you be? Are you interested in joining the guild?" Fallon asked the young girl, Serebus, as he had walked up to the group since watching from a distance and doing deduction was not his style. Perona let out a sigh as she walked up next to Fallon.

A few minutes earlier, Dark Barry looked into the guild hall and smiled sinisterly. “So many prey, how about I get started.” He said to himself until he suddenly stopped. “What? Barry is waking up.” He grunted. “Well you might have stopped me this time but next time I will take over for good.” He sat quietly before Barry regained consciousness Andy took a step back. “What happened? The last thing I remember was fighting that big frog.” He said to himself while rubbing his head before going to sit down.

A tall man walked into the guild behind Fallon and Perona. “Come now don’t argue on such a good day.” He said with a grin. He then noticed some new faces. “Looks like we have some new faces around.”

Zane was just about to greet the two fairly familiar faces of Perona and Fallon, who seemed to be doing what they did best as soon as they entered the guild - bicker. Although not extremely close with the two mages, for as long as he's known them, they'd probably been at the squabble since their re-entrance of Opium. But the blonde wizard was cut short, however, when a tall figure wearing formal attire stepped into the guild. This time, an unfamiliar presence. Zane stood from his seat at the table to meet the man as he stood in the Guild Hall like he owned the place.

Just as he was about to open his mouth to the stranger, the grown man beat him speaking.

He introduced himself as Draxus Meyer...affiliated with the Magic Council? Oh boy. What could the MC be wanting with Ender Eye? Weren't they too busy dealing with Fairy Tail?

"Well, his office is right up those stairs, but I'm afraid he's busy at the moment, sir....might I ask why you need to see our Master?." Zane asked, suspicious. He had never heard of a Draxus within the Magic Council before...

Last edited:

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Sabrina looked taken aback, though didn’t seemed dazed nor dazed by the sudden transformation. She’d seen worse before when she was a member of Brothers Grimm. A snake transformation? No biggie for the Doll-Play Mage. “Wow,” Sabrina complimented Serebus. “And Anti-Venom hmm?” Sabrina recalled that word from somewhere before. During her time at Brothers Grimm, she remembered that somewhere, but where exactly?

“Anyways, nice to meet you Serebus,” Sabrina finally said after breaking her train of thought. “Hope to see you as an official member of Ender Eye sooner or later!”
———————
Brendan’s statement completely went in one ear and out the other as her head was stuck way up in the clouds, imagining what she could be doing at the beach. Though she did catch was Brendan asked the Plant Mage though. “We’ll be leaving soon, in an hour or so,” Angela repeated when she’s leaving. “So you can go prepare what you need for the beach, not so much the mission.” The mission is basically picking plants and herbs, how much simpler can the mission get. Angela lifted her bag to show that she already finished prepping for her so called mission, moreso reward than mission

Viper by this point had started to grow impacient, having waited outside Master Ed's door for what seemed like an eternity. In truth, it was several minutes but still Viper hated to be kept waiting for something he felt was important as he would knock on the door once more.

"Master Ed, can you hear me? I wish to speak with you concerning urgent matters." Viper said, louder than he had asked previously as he waited for a response from the Guild Master.

--------
Serebus would smile at Sabrina, already finding the girl to be nice and someone she wanted to get to know better as she gave a nod of agreement.

"I hope so." Serebus said before she saw several people introduce themselves to her, among them including one of the ones who helped fight the monster. Now she knew his name, Fredrick. Serebus smiled at the numerous people who walked up to her.

"M-my name is Serebus, and I am hopefully gonna be the newest member of your Ender Eye Guild." Serebus said, having answered Fallon's questions concerning who she was and giving confirmation she was here to join the guild.

Last edited:
Eliza walked through the streets of Opium towards the guild hall beside her Elaine walked Elaine who was impatiently fiddling with her hands
"Hey Eliza can we hurry it up. I know you wanted to go for a walk but we can see the exact same thing's just faster if we run and plus we could have already been back at the guild already... you may not get it but to me were moving at a snail's pace..." Elaine said quickly still fiddling with her hand's, Eliza turned to look at Elaine

"Fine... go on ahead I'll catch up," Eliza said with a sigh. Elaine looked at Eliza and smiled before zooming off to the guild hall.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Elaine ran through the door's of the Guildhall to find that nearly everyone had gotten back, Elaine shot towards the bar and got herself a drink" Elaine turned around to see Orion at the bar as well "Hey Orion right?" Elaine asked "What happened on the island you went to? Anything interesting happen?" Elaine asked curious about what the other Ender Eye members had gotten up too while she was still in Opium.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eliza walked into the Guildhall to see all of her guildmates back from the island they went off to. Eliza saw Viper out the front of Master Ed's office "Probably shouldn't bother him he look's like he's waiting for master" Eliza thought before seeing Savannah, Eliza walked over to Savannah "Hey welcome back" Eliza said welcoming her fellow guildmate back.

Brendan glanced at Angela, it appeared she was deep within thought and didn't hear what he had said. The mage smiled again and looked ahead once more before responding to what Angela said.

"Alright, sounds good. I'm already prepared for the beach though." Brendan said, requiping into blue swim trunks with wave patterns going along the material, before requiping into his original outfit.

"Shall we go tell the others so they don't wonder what happened to us?" Brendan asked Anegla as the two entered the gates of Ender Eye.

"I need to have a little talk with him about his recruitment habits. Three recruits in particular, that shouldn't even be here." Draxus replied to Zane, glancing toward Sabrina, Fabian, and Fredrick with a nearly lethal glare. Then, his eye caught Serebus, and his spiteful look shifted to something more of curiosity. He then took a seat at a table to wait for the guildmaster. "Do you happen to have any Merlin's Brewery beverages on you?" he asked.

Fabian glared back at Draxus, knowing exactly why he was here, but said nothing...at least, not yet.

Last edited:

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Angela widened her eyes, then soon realized. Playfully making finger guns and pointing at her head, Angela said, “Oh duh, I forgot you were a Requip Mage.” Angela lifted her shopping bag saying that she was ready too, though she couldn’t Requip it on like Brendan can. “Yeah, we should tell the others first. I’m not going to be working the bar today afterall.”
——————-
Orion lifted his head from the counter, just now realizing how much more lively the guild had gotten, he didn’t noticed due to dying in the heat. Not dying as much as Ara is doing at their home right now. Anyways, Orion widened his eyes in shock. He forgot that the mission was an S-Class and he wasn’t supposed to go. “Who told you and how did you know,” Orion asked panicked. He did not want to get in trouble because of Marc’s and Cat’s mission stealing shenanigans.

Brendan chuckled as he opened the doors of the Ender Eye guildhall for Angela and then walked in behind her, "This'll be fun for sure." Brendan said before stopping dead in his tracks when he noticed the extreme magical power within the guild hall.

"Who is that?" Brendan muttered, referring to the man that was Draxus, "His magical power is crazy." Brendan continued before making the connection that he was from the magic counsel.

The blue-haired mage sighed, "Looks like Master is going to be in trouble again." He said to Angela, running his hand through his hair before going to greet his fellow guild mates and inform them of Angela and his mission.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah, as she enjoyed her take out chicken, turned to Eliza with a smile and would speak to her friend once she finished her bite.

"Thanks Eliza, good to be back." Savannah said before she would point over to Serebus using one of her chicken legs.

"We might have a new member, Viper went to ask master if she could join. Her name is Serebus. We also have, other company...." Savannah said as she pointed again with her chicken leg to the magic council representative Draxus.

Zane couldn't quite follow along was this Draxus character was claiming. Recruiting habits? Usually, people just showed up to the guild whenever and joined on their own whim. And what did he mean by 'three that shouldn't even be here'? The S Class followed along as the Magic Councilman took a seat at the table everyone else was occupying, and examined him carefully.

He was slightly relieved, however, that the guild didn't seem to be in any deep trouble as a whole - this merely looked like a direct issue with Master Ed, which wasn't all that rare. Still, though, something seemed off as Draxus stared around at each member of the guild.

"I'll go see if the Master is willing to make an appearance..." Zane said, making his way upstairs.

He appeared at the guild master's headquarters, noticing Viper was still waiting there, looking a bit flustered. Zane sighed, realizing that this was going to be one of those drag situations again. He looked to Viper and shrugged in silence, deciding to take a shot at knocking on the door as well.

"We have more company, Master Ed...but this time a bit more prominent...you might want to come out now."