• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Tales of Ender Eye (Fairy Tail RP)

Mater Ed was in his office playing darts again. "I'll be there in a sec." He shouted. He threw the Dart but missed horribly and hit a helium tank causing it to leak next to a candle blowing a stream of fire to the side, igniting a crate of fireworks. "Well at least its not a crate of dynamite or something." He then noticed there was a crate of Dynamite next to the crate of Fireworks. "Darn it." He said casually as an explosion happened inside the office. Ed then opened the doo as a huge smoke cloud escaped his office and his face darkened. "Yes?" He said casually.

Once Master Ed had opened his door, Viper disregarded the sounds of what appeared to be an explosion in his office to focus on important matters.

"Master Ed, during our last mission we found someone who expressed interest in joining the guild. She goes by Serebus and is in the main hall. Also someone of, important prominence is also waiting to see you." Viper said, going by what Zane had said as he himself had not seen whoever arrived at the Guild Hall but just wanted Master Ed to be aware of what he was needed for.

Elaine smiled as she took a sip from her drink "honestly it was just a hunch me and Eliza had come up with" Elaine said as she began speedily tapping her fingers on the bar "I mean first of all it was kinda weird that for some reason nearly all of you had disappeared and were no where to be found," Elaine explained talking very fast as usual "and secondly Eliza noticed that one particular S-class quest was missing" Elaine finished explaining "so we came to the conclusion that you all either went on that quest or that Zane went on it and you all took another one"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eliza turned her gaze to the magic counsil member "the magic counsil huh..." Eliza muttered before turning to look at Serebus "so Serebus huh," Eliza said her tone showing more interest "you know it really seams like we have a habit of picking up people we find on missions and quests" Eliza said jokingly "so where did you meet her?"

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah could only chuckle in response, Eliza did make a fair point that they had a habit of picking up people during their missions lately. However, she would then focus to address Eliza's question.

"Well, truth is I didn't. I met her myself only after Viper, Ara and Orion already did. From what I've heard the poor thing is suffering a case of amnesia, doesn't remember much about herself. Not even her real name. Serebus is just something Viper and her agreed to call her till she learns more about herself." Savannah explained, not having the exact details given her information was based off second hand sources from the boat trip and village festival but she felt compelled to tell Eliza what she did know.

Brendan and Angela walked up to Savannah and Eliza since they were to closest ones to them and it was almost time for the pair to leave any way.

"Uh, hey guys." Brendan said, "Angela and I are going on a mission then to the beach afterwards, we'll be gone for a few days so if anyone asks just tell them that." The blue-haired mage informed his fellow guild mates and friends.

"We'll see you guys in a few days and hold down the bar for me!" Angela said with a bright smile, she was super excited to get to the beach and ditch this extreme heatwave within Opium.

And with that, the pair exited the guild hall to complete their very simple mission so they could claim its awesome reward.

Draxus stood up and approached Ed. Standing in front of him, he looked down at the guildmaster, his face a scowl. "You might already know this, but in case you don't (and to follow professional protocol), my name is Draxus, Meyer, one of the nine members of the magic council." he said, "We need to have ourselves a little talk. Particularly about the three criminals you're harboring as members of your guild; Fabian and Sabrina from the Grimm Brothers Dark Guild, and the liquid nightmare. Namely...do you honestly think you can just pardon them without our say? I'm sorry, but that power doesn't belong to you. These three aren't exempt from the law just because they're under your watch, Ed."

Zane eavesdropped on the Councilman's conversation with Master Ed, and his eyes went a bit wide. He was taken aback by the statement, and became uneasy. Sure, putting the guild's newfound affection for the three, Fabian, Fredrick, Sabrina, and even Viper were former criminals, and when he thought about it, they hadn't really suffered any consequences besides their defeat in the battles against Ender Eye.

Still, though, Zane couldn't believe this was happening, and was surprised by how long it had taken the Magic Council to locate the three. But, what exactly was this Draxus Meyer planning to do? He couldn't just arrest all three of them here on the spot...they alone would surely offer resistance, and the rest of the guild would give him hell as well. Perhaps there was a way around any needless violence and entering trouble with the Council.

The S-Class wizard thought quickly, gesturing for Viper to follow him while he made his way downstairs, where luckily Fredrick, Fabian, and Sabrina were together. He came in close, but made sure to be discrete enough to not be noticed.

"Guys..." He began, looking over his shoulder occasionally. "The Councilman is actually here...well, for you. He's suspicious about your free involvement around these parts...get out of here while you still can - things aren't looking great." Zane finished, taking a seat at the table, acting incredibly nonchalant. He had no idea what would happen in the moments to come, but he prayed to the gods that it wouldn't result in anything hellish.

Last edited:
Viper had to admit, this revelation made his eyes widen. In truth, Viper had wondered what was to become of them once Grim Brothers Guild. However, Viper had assumed that once they were accepted by Ender Eye that issue was settled and they could work to redeem themselves.

Clearly, Viper had been mistaken. And now he had no idea what to do, he considered listening to Zane'd advice, but decided it would be best to wait it out to see how the former Grim Brothers pair and Fredrick would react.

Serebus watched the private discussion with a look of concern and went over to inquire about it. Viper said nothing and told the girl to go get a drink. Serebus clearly did not believe it, but did as she was told regardless.

No reason she needs to be tied up in all this, and knowing this guild word will spread soon enough anyway.

Fredrick and Fabian glanced at Draxus at the mention of their names, and Draxus looked back at them. A moment of tension seemed to fill the air. They weren't sure whether to run or fight, but they felt the latter would be...difficult to say the least. The fact he came alone means he probably feels confident in his fighting skills, and his calm demeanor says he might be able to actually back that up. Fredrick thought, Also, what's with those gauntlets on his arms?

Draxus turned back to Ed. "Of course, if you wish to pardon them, then you'll have to pay the price for it. For Sabrina, her pardon will cost 5,000J in fines, 10,000J For Fabian, again in fines, and for the monster...2.5 Million Jewels for destruction of public, private, and government property, as well as the countless lives he's taken." He paused for a moment, then leaned in to whisper in the guildmaster's ear. "And if neither you nor them can pay these charges, I'll have them arrested. Resist, and It'll mark the last day of Ender Eye. You have until year's end." With everything he wanted to say made clear, he turned to leave the guild. "I care deeply for all mage guilds, including this one. But I will do what I must to make sure justice is served, and Fiore is safe. That is the vow I took as Councilman."

Last edited:
There was so much tension in the air. What could the Ender Eye mages do? With fines that high, there's no way they could ever get their members...no, their friends to be pardoned by the Magic Council. What were they do to do!?

But, in a moment of fine and glory, the door of the guild hall opened with a heavy slam. Who could it be!? It was Ara! Wait....Oh no, it was Ara. She couldn't think straight at the moment, after all, this heat was unbearable to her and she felt like she was going to die. The only reason she came to guild hall was because she hoped it was cooler there than her own home.

She noticed the magic councilman, and with a bit of a daze said, "Hey....you can't just barge in here like that....this guild hall and it's members are like family...We can't abandon them so easily....." But, sadly, Ara couldn't handle the heat and fell on her face.

Wow.....what a hero. Am I right everyone? (Oh, shit! I can't use first-person! Umm....umm....they did it! *points at any member of this RP*)

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Sabrina peered over to where her name was mentioned. The Magic Council. They were currently after Fabian, Frederick, and herself. She stopped her doll tricks right then and there to eavesdrop on what the Magic Council would do to her. For a moment, she thought she should make a break for it. But she's tired of running all the time. Maybe it's actually time to serve duty, even if she's too young to be in jail. Maybe a juvenile? Sabrina might be young, but she knew if she's been caught, she's caught.

Zane remained still, but his eyes followed Draxus and watched as he left the guild, after making his final and dramatic statement. He hadn't been able to hear much more from the conversation as he had moved farther away to alert the four of the situation, but he was able to pick up on something about fines - and high ones.

But, even if the entire Guild took daily mission requests, there was no way any reward would be large enough to mix together to pay them all off - especially considering how lazy some of the members were. Everyone would have to begin taking S-Class missions, twice as dangerous as the most recent one, repeatedly. Well, this was stressful...

Zane turned to look at Master Ed, looking for reassurance in his response to all of this.

Ed looked at Draxus then leaned against the side of his door and chuckled. “I admit they don’t have a clean background and pardonning them is not something that can be easily achieved. But they are now part of my guild so that mean they are my responsibility.” He said as he stood back up. “And having some guy walk in and talk down on them is pretty insulting to their caretaker, no matter who that some guy is.” He said with a serious face. “Well, better get to paying that fine. My wallet should be in my top drawer if it hasn’t been destroyed in the explosion. I should probably sell some of my explosives so I would have less thing exploding in my face.” He said to himself as he turned around and closed his office door.

Eliza let out a sigh "poor girl, left on an island with no memories" Eliza said in a low voice "this must be so wired for her..." Eliza added before overhearing what the councilman had said Eliza felt the tension in the room and her gaze went to the counsilman as he headed out of the door. Eliza closed the door behind the counsilman with a slam "good riddance" Eliza said to herself

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah would nod in agreement, before she focused on the tension in the room due to the councilman's arrival that persisted once the councilman left the room. Savannah did not partake in joining Eliza in the "good riddance" door slam even if she was thankful he was gone. Then she remembered an earlier idea of going to the beach she had heard about which caused her to smile.

Yeah, that could be a good way to spend the day. I need something like that, I think we all do.

Before Savannah processed anything more, she saw Ara who seemed to have passed out from a heat stroke which only made the Sand-Make mage roll her eyes as she got a glass of water and walked over to Savannah.

"Hey, Ara? Earth to Ara are you awake?" Savannah asked as she flipped Ara on her back and patted the side of her face to try and wake her friend up. Having spent her early childhood traveling the desert, the heat was nothing to Savannah but the same clearly could not have been said for Ara.

Ara could feel her face stinging quite a bit, and her eyes started opening up hazily. "Uh...." Ara groaned, "Savannah? Am I....dead?"

Ara then proceeded to get up, and look around the guild with a dazed look. Where the heck is that old dude.....?

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savanna would offer her dazed friend the glass of water.

"Not yet, though it seems the heat is taking a toll. Drink up." Savannah offered before she took note that Ara was looking around for someone. Based on her earlier declaration before she fell, the councilman.

"If you're looking for the council member, he left already. Stuck us with a fine in order to keep Fredrick, Sabrina and Fabian in the guild." Savannah explained, outlining what Ara had missed while she was out.

Last edited:
Ara drank the water, and it helped!.....But not as much as she would like. She could still feel the heat stinging her back.

"Really!?" Ara exclaimed, "If we need the fundings then I got a perfect idea!" Ara then took out a communication lacrima, and pressed a button. "Hey, dad-" Ara said into the lacrima before she was suddenly interrupted by a loud, "NO!" The call then ended.

Ara just stood there even more dazed, and because she was so dazed, she became a puddle of water.

Last edited:
Eliza walked away from the door and towards Ara where she looked at the puddle and chuckled a little bit "I think we all need to cool down a bit" Eliza said as she walked towards the bar and got herself a drink "I mean the weather is boiling and I think after what just happened you guys need a bit of rest and relaxation" Eliza added before taking a sip of her drink "so any suggestions?" Eliza asked turning to face the rest of the guild

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah blinked a bit before she let out a sigh and crouched down by Ara.

"I know it's warm, but honestly you are really being melodramatic right now." Savannah said before she heard what Eliza asked and remembered what she came here to do beyond just check for Ara's well being as she smiled.

"Actually, I do. I say we go to the beach!" Savannah said with a big smile, taking the idea planted in her head from Brendan & Angela earlier as she told everyone else in the guild.

Ara immediately became her solidified form when she heard the word "beach". "Did you say beach!?" exclaimed Ara, "That's a perfect idea! The beach is the best place to go ever in the world! AHH! Let's do it!"

Ara then, with a sudden burst of energy, started running back to her house and started packing up her things for the beach.

This is a great idea! Ara had a big smile on her face.

"The beach, well that sounds like fun."

Viper felt the familiar presence of someone behind him as he glanced and saw that it was indeed Zara, who seemed to have arrived at the guild hall just in time to hear Savannah's suggestion.

"Would you complain if I tagged along Viper? I could use the break after being flooded with requests lately. Besides, I promise not to get in the way of you and a certain someone's fun in the sun." Zara teased, with an obvious reference to Eliza that made Viper blush a little. Thankfully Zara whispered this so no one else heard.

"Drop the implications and I'll consider it." Viper said as Zara chuckled before she shoved Viper forward, right towards Eliza's direction which caused his eyes to widen for a moment before he let out a sigh.

"So, what are your thoughts on this...beach idea..." Viper asked Eliza, a touch of awkwardness to his voice that he tired to work out.

During this, Serebus looked on with a curious stare. Zara glanced at the girl before she offered a friendly smile.

"Oh, and who might you be young lady?" Zara asked Serebus, who simply continued to stare with confusion yet interest at the older woman.

"I-I go by Serebus. Are you a friend of Viper's?" Serebus asked as Zara would playfully punch Viper's shoulder.

"Why yes I am. Nice to meet you." Zara said as she offered a friendly hand which Serebus shook.

"Oh snap, yes!" Zane called as the idea of a beach trip was tossed around.

The sun was already beating down more than usual lately, and the ocean did sound like a good idea. He hadn't gone to the beach very often, so it would definitely be a nice get-a-way for a little...albeit he felt like he took more vacations than he did actual jobs - oh well!

"Yeah, lets please do that." The blonde spoke, placing the cold glass of water in his hands on his forehead. He wasn't sweating profusely quite yet, and he didn't want to begin to.

He was in good spirits again, but yet very...very surprised at Master Ed's nonchalant response to the situation that had just occured only minutes before. Pay the debt? There was no way the guild could raise that much money by the year's end. Zane shrugged, though, because he figured everyone would figure things out the way the Guild did best - not thinking about it at all and letting the spirit of friendship guide their actions.

Sounds familiar.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion immediately woke up on the word 'beach.' "Beach," Orion asked to no one in general. "Sign me up!" Orion looked ecstatic and excited for a fun day at the beach. After everything he and a couple of guild mates been through, they deserved this day off on the beach.

Orion quickly came home to find Ara already packing for herself for the beach. Orion did the same, packing any necessary things for the beach, or more like things he can have fun with on the beach.
-------------
Sabrina peered up at Savannah at what she said after the Magic Council decided to leave the Ender Eye Guild Hall. "Please," Sabrina called out warily, as if she's dying. "A beach trip is necessary for my well being." Sabrina said as she continued her dolls action to fan her once again.
-------------
Fallon's head perked and turned towards Perona. "You hear that," Fallon asked casually. "There's a guild beach trip. You want to go?" Fallon asked Perona. Sure he would like to go, but Perona is the decision maker for the team after all. He just does whatever she decides.

Last edited:
Eliza smiled at Savannahs suggestion before taking another sip of her drink when suddenly Viper was standing infront of her "the beach idea?" Eliza asked "well honestly it's been a while since I've been able to go down to the beach and just relax so I'm down for the idea" Eliza said with a smile "what about you?" Eliza asked

Elaine looked beside her at Eliza and Viper and smiled before moving away from the bar. Elaine noticed Ara dash out of the guild hall to go get stuff for the beach "well I guess I should get stuff ready as well" Elaine said before dashing out of the guild hall to a small house at the edge of town and started rummaging through draws to find swimming gear.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Perona, who had been fanning herself with a literal fan, heard the beach suggestion and then Fallon's question and gave a nod.

"Indeed, a trip to the beach could do us all good." Perona said, normally she was not the type to be eager to go to the beach but given the weather she was willing to make an exception.

---------
"Awesome! Then we should all get ready." Savannah said, as she was pleased to see everyone eager to go along with the beach idea and decided to get herself ready. As such, she would dash over to where Barry was.

"Hey Barry! Let's go get ready for the beach! It will be so fun, don't you think?" Savannah asked, fully prepared to drag Barry kicking and screaming to the beach if she had to. No way was she gonna not take Barry with her to the beach, not if she had anything to say about it.

Viper would get over the suddenness of all this as he would give a nod to Eliza, he had to admit it did sound nice the more he thought it over and this heat is something they could all use a trip to the beach to get away from.

"I think it sounds just fine. I'm just gonna wait for Serebus to be accepted or not by Master Ed then I'll meet you there." Viper said as he walked over to Serebus, who had just said her goobyes to Zara who went to go get changed back at her place as Viper took her by the hand and walked up to Master Ed.

"So, can Serebus join the guild?" Viper asked Master Ed as Serebus watched with nerves and curiosity at the Guild Master.

"Well, I might be a vampire, but I can manage some sunlight." Fabian chuckled, "Besides, I don't wanna miss out on too much." With that, he got up from his table and turned over to Fredrick. "Did you want to go as well, Fredrick?" he asked.

"I dunno, Fabian...Honestly, I'm not sure I'd be welcome there." Fredrick replied, "On the other hand, I've never really seen a beach..." He continued this mental debate in his head as Fabian rolled his eyes.

"Well, in case you do decide, I'll pack up your gear." He said, "Just don't overheat your brain thinking it over." With that, he made his way out of the guild to get what he and Fredrick needed from his mansion.

Brendan and Angela would finish their mission with ease, it was very difficult to pick all of the herbs since they had found clever ways to use their magic to help them throughout the job. The two then proceeded to claim their reward and head off to the beach to enjoy a few days of relaxation before the next threat would eventually appear.

"Are you sure you're alright with sharing a room?" Brendan asked his lovely companion as the two ventured toward their room within the beach resort. "I mean, I can request for another one or something." The blue-haired mage suggested.

Angela turned her head toward Brendan, "You don't want to share a room with me?" Angela asked, almost teasing the poor mage.

"Uhh, ummm. It's not that I-I'll just stay with you." Brendan stuttered, clearly flustered by the question and the whole situation as a whole.

Angela smiled at Brendan, "Good. Now, let's check out the room." She said, stopping at the door and unlocking it with the key lacrima she received after checking in.

After a while, Brendan exited the room and entered the hallway, he had already requiped into his swim trunks and was just waiting for Angela to change. The mage took a deep breath and would mentally prepare himself to try to contain 'the oh so powerful nosebleed' once on the beach with his crush.

Ed Reopened his door and poke his head out. "Oh and Viper, of course Serebeus can join. Angela!" He said to viper before shouting. "Oh she's not here." He added in a whispering voice. "Tell Angela to give her a guild mark when she gets back. Now if you'll excuse me, I found my wallet but I also accidentally set off a time bomb and I'm working on defusing it." He said before closing his door again.

Barry looked at Savannah. "The Beach? But why?" He said. "Ah well I got nothing better to do so I guess I will come along." He added with his chin on the table and a bored expression on his face.

After what seemed like hours, Ara finally finished packaging, and....SHE PACKED UP SO MUCH STUFF! Her packing would look exactly like that of Erza's, and that's saying something!

Ara then said with a sigh of relief, "Finally, I packed everything I need. It's a good thing aunt Erza taught me how to pack only the necessary." Ara then started pulling all of her "necessities" with a wagon, and started heading out.

"You ready, Orion?" asked Ara as she was waiting at the door.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah would grin at this.

"Awesome! Now then let's go home and change, we have to have the right attire for the beach after all!" Savannah said as she made the motion to try and grab Barry by the wrist so she could drag him back home so she and he could change to beach outfits along with gather whatever stuff they needed.

"Don't you think that's a bit...much?" Jeanne asked, looking at Ara's 'compulsive' packing, "We're only going a few days. Can you even CARRY that much?"

"You think THIS is bad, wait'll you see how Winston's older sister Margaret packs. 'Oh, i swear I'll die if I don't bring my 500 piece salon kit, and I certainly can't leave without my 726 combs.'" Cyrus said, mimicking a woman's voice in the last part as he hefted his and Jeanne's suitcases on his shoulders. "Last time they entered the Grand Magic Games, it took a whole day to unload everything. You'd think she was moving to a new home."

Viper would give a nod. "Thank you master." Viper said as Serebus could not help but smile at all this. From waking up with no memory and alone to now being a part of the guild. She owed these people a great deal, and vowed to prove herself a worthy member.

With that said, Viper felt it was best to move forward. Since he knew Angela & Brendan would be at the beach so it was only right he and Serebus got ready. Since Viper did not own any young girl's clothing he went over to Zara, who herself was getting ready but was more than happy to take Serebus into town for a quick clothes shop for some beach wear and just extra clothing for the girl; Zara promising Viper they would meet him at the beach.

Viper himself went back to his place and would gather what stuff he would bring, which wasn't much before he changed into his swim trunks and placed a pair of sandals.

Eliza looked around her at everyone who was leaving to go to the beach “eh why not?” Eliza asked herself before running off to the edge of town to find Elaine rummaging through their house turning everything upside down “What are you doing?” Eliza asked Elaine as she flipped a couch off it’s side and back into its original position

“Oh Eliza! I need your help I can’t find my swimsuit!” Elaine said quickly before rushing back around the house cleaning everything up in a blink of an eye,

Eliza looked at Elaine with a confused glance and then opened a dresser and pulled out her and Elaine’s swimsuit “seriously when you go to look for something check the place where it is usually placed for storage...” Eliza said before throwing Elaine’s swimsuit at her and going to get changed into her swimming gear “it’s just common sense Elaine” Eliza said before getting changed, grabbing a towel and walking out of the door

Elaine caught her swimsuit and in a flash changed into it “you have a point there” Elaine said before noticing Eliza walking out of the door “Hey Eliza don’t we need to take some stuff?” Elaine asked

“We’re going swimming Elaine. What would I need to take to the beach other then a swim suit and a towel?” Eliza asked Elaine before walking in the direction of the beach

Elaine shook her head and quickly ran around the house packing a bag of stuff before running to catch up to Eliza

"How about this one?"

"Oh, it's pretty! But isn't this more expensive?"

"Don't worry about funds my dear, due to recent events I've got plenty for that cute outfit and so much more."

Zara and Serebus continued their shopping, as they had been discussion a swimsuit possibility that Serebus thought cute and Zara had been willing to spend her, or rather Viper's, funds from the drinking party game to get. Along with various other outfits. They would soon be finished as she led Serebus towards the changing room to prepare their beach attires.

----------
Viper would make his way toward the beach, finding himself the first one there as he scanned the area looking for Brendan & Angela while he also kept an eye out for Serebus and Zara along with the others. The sounds of waves along the shore was rather soothing, and the wind from the ocean current was quite soothing Viper had to admit.

Brendan and Angela had been at the beach a while after the rest of their guild mates arrived, but they were still unaware of course as they were just enjoying the sun and the slightly cooler weather here at the beach.

Brendan was lying in the sand, trying to get his tan on and Angela was walking along the shore line, enjoying the ocean water occasionally hitting her feet. The blue-haired mage picked his head up and braced himself up with his elbows and looked out along the horizon, feeling completely at peace before noticing something... A giant wave!

"Oh great, nice timing tide." Brendan sighed before yelling toward Angela, "Angela! You might want to move!"

"What?" She called back, unable to hear his full message, but before she could do anything the wave engulfed and pushed her all the way toward Brendan who would also be soaked.

"Ah damn, shouldn't have come this clo--" before Brendan could finish his sentence he noticed that Angela had been pushed on top of him! The mage's face turned a brilliant red and it was almost as smoke came out of his ears for he passed out.

Angela would proceed to grab him by the shoulders and shake him to trying and wake him up, but if ones of their guild mates would happened to stumble upon them, they may begin to question Brendan and Angela's relationship.

"Oh, get a room, you two!" Fabian called from his lounge chair with a laugh. Behind him, Fredrick (with his left arm finally regenerated) was looking around considering what to do around here.

"Ah, nothing like a day at the beach to relax and have some fun, right, Cyrus?" Jeanne said, laying on her towel.

"Yeah, there's a lot one can do here!" Cyrus said. He then looked over to Jeanne, smirking. "By the way, if you ever want me to, oh, I dunno, give you a massage or rub oil on your back..."

"Not happening." Jeanne said, snickering. "At least, not yet."

Viper watched the scene with Angela and Brendan with a sigh. Of course that just had to happen, Viper would have followed up with a quip before he heard a familiar voice speak before he had the scan.

"Ah, I see those two know how to really have some fun in the sun."

Viper turned to see Zara, who naturally had worn a black string-strap bikini which complimented her figure to say the least. She also had a giant beach ball under her left arm.

Next to her was Serebus, wearing an aqua-colored one piece swimsuit with dozens of tiny cartoon turtle designs decorated around it along with a matching colored hat. Seems that, thankfully, Zara had a bit more tact with it came to selecting the younger girl's beach attire as the two made their way over to Viper.

"Ah, nothing beats a day at the beach. How come we have only now taken a day to relax here Viper? Oh, perhaps you are fueled by the desire to see what that special girl of yours might be wearing here." Zara asked with her usual playful attitude as Viper rolled his eyes, a mild blush on his face, as he then took Serebus by the hand and began to walk away.

"Keep that up and I might not invite you to any of our Guild's day off activities." Viper said as Zara, over-dramatically, held a hand over her heart to show she was "hurt" while in truth was already having a blast. Viper took Serebus over to Angela.

"Well, Master gave permission for Serebus to join the guild. I was also told by Master to come to you so Serebus could get her guild mark." Viper explained, not caring for this "scene" between Angela & Brendan as Serebus looked on with curiosity.

Zane laid out on his stomach on an incredibly large white spread out towel, near Fabian's lounge chair. He absolutely hated sticky sand, but he enjoyed the water and needed the sun. His back faced the sun and he wore white and blue short swim trunks - and to his surprise, his Celestial Spirit Draco, laid directly beside him in the same position. Except this time, she wore a simple green two piece bikini, revealing her actually pretty exquisite body, her scattered scales showing and all. Her draconian ears and tails laid limp as she was practically asleep, and her sleek black hair rolled above her head.

Her blonde summoner slightly turned his head, realizing after a couple minutes that she had summoned herself on her own behalf...something he became quite used to after the 5th time within their contract. He lazily buried his head back facedown into the towel.

"Draco...why again are you here? Can spirits even tan?" He asked, his voice slightly muffled.

"Well, not really," She responded perkily. "But it's still nice to come and get away every now and then...plus, Perseus and Taurus were going at it again and it was kind of a pain in the ass. So here I am." She finished, turning around to her back.

Zane chuckled a bit, aware that apparently throughout the centuries the golden zodiac bull and the platinum warrior spirit have had quite the rivalry going on due to their similarities. He sat up, looking around at his guild mates as they tripped around, bickered, and enjoyed the beach in general. He closed his eyes, smiling. They definitely needed more days like this.