• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Tales of Ender Eye (Fairy Tail RP)

Barry followed along Savannah as she was dragging him and arrived at their home. Bolt was there too. "Hey Bolt, we are going to the beach want top come along." Barry said in an uninterested voice. "Sure." Bolt said. "Alright then." Barry responded.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah grinned as she went and gathered some things. Sunscreen and a towel among them along what what else she felt they could use for the beach. Then she went into the bathroom to go change into her beach wear. Nothing overly crazy, just a two piece violet swimsuit.

Savannah was excited, a day at the beach is exactly what the guild needed after a tough mission.

Eliza and Elaine arrived at the beach to find that a lot of the guild was there, Eliza and Elaine laid their towels down on the ground, Elaine placed her bag of stuff on the ground and laid down onto her towel “ahh it good to be down at the beach, I can’t remember the last time I was down here” Elaine stated,

Eliza looked around the beach to find most of the faces she knew from the guild and noticed Zara, Eliza ran up to her “Hey Zara.” Eliza said as she stopped next to her “what are you up too?” Eliza said before looking at Zara’s attire and then quickly at her own which was just a normal white bikini compared to what Zara was wearing “well it isn’t a competition” Eliza thought to herself

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion called back out to Ara. "Yeah i think I'm ready!" Orion exclaimed as he rushed out towards the door. A beach day is perfect for this weather. The Celestial Spirit Mage was acing like such a child. He brought with him a plain blue swimming trunks, which was requiped into his inventory of requips, and some sunblock for protection of course. Not forgetting his keys, Orion swung by the table where he left is keys and heading out the door with Ara. "Alright, now I'm ready."
-------------------------------
Fallon nodded at Perona's decision to go with the beach with the other guild mates. "We should go home to prepare now," Fallon claimed. "Right?" Even for such simple decisions, he still has to have Perona make the choices as always. Childish much? Yes.
----------------------------------
(Assume Sabrina already made it there.)
Sabrina was splashing near the shallows of the water. She was having her own enjoyment of creating dolls out of the sand and the ocean water. She watched as the older guild mates made it to the beach after her, but continued on with her entertainment of her own creations from her magic.
-------------------------------
Angela immediately ignored what she was doing with Brendan and looked at whoever was talking to her. Still atop of Brendan, Angela sees that it was Viper informing her of the new member Ender Eye was having. "Well, nice to meet you Serebus," Angela said as she gave a smile to the young girl. "My name's Angela, the usual bartender and hostess of the guild." Angela claimed. She stuch her hand out to the young girl, hinting that she wanted to shake hands with the newcomer. "Unfortunately for me, the stamp is still back at the guild, so we'll have to stall your membership just a bit longer." Angela said, a bit disappointed. "But please do enjoy time here on the beach and remind me to get your stamp when we get back." Angela said, more energetically.

Angela turned back to Brendan, who still seemed to be unconscious. Angela playfully punch Brendan chest. "Idiot! wake up already! It's just some water!" Angela exclaimed, getting a bit annoyed be her temporary teammate fr the mission and reward.

"I see, don't worry. I'm not in a rush." Serebus said with a small smile as Viper would nod, it wasn't that much of a setback. Viper noted that Serbeus saw Sabrina playing in the water and knew what to do.

"Go ahead, we're here to relax and have fun right." Viper encouraged as Serebus would nod and made her way over to Sabrina on the shallow end of the water to go play with her.

---------
Zara, who had been setting up a beach recliner she had brought with her, took note of Eliza and smiled at the object of Viper's affection...not that he would admit it to her.

"Ah, Eliza darling it is great to see you. I was just preparing my spot to soak up some sun." Zara explained before she took note of Eliza's white bikini and smiled.

"Oh you do look lovely, you look good in white." Zara said as she complimented Eliza's bikini while she kept a certain thought to herself.

And I am sure Viper would agree...

"Alright!" Ara exclaimed, "Let's hit the joint!"

After some time, both mages finally arrived at the beach. Ara would take in the fresh air, when she noticed that everyone had already arrived. "Aw, man!" Ara muttered, "Did we seriously have to be the last ones to arrive at the beach?"

Ara then started unpacking everything she had in a blur, no one was able to keep up with how fast Ara was going. Ara had laid down a beach towel and umbrella for shade, and a portable kitchen, just in case if anybody was hungry she could whip something up for everyone to eat.

"Now, it's time to get into my swimsuit," Ara said, as she suddenly twirled around and her whole body became a vortex of water. Seconds later, Ara was already in her blue and green bikini, and she was ready to hit the road.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Perona would roll at this before she gave Fallon a nod, with a small smile as well. Once more, even for just a fun day at the beach, she had to make the decisions for them.

"Sure, that would make sense. This should be fun." Perona said, actually excited about a day off to go to the beach.
---------
Soon enough Perona would arrive at the beach, a folded up recliner in her hands as she had an emerald one piece swimsuit along with a matching colored hat, a bag of books, some sunglasses, sunscreen, a towel and an umbrella. She and Fallon had arrived late to the party it seemed, as almost everyone else in the guild was already there.

"Figures, you know if you haven't insisted on making sure you had the right sunscreen we would have arrived sooner." Perona said, herself showing a bit of hypocrisy as she had taken time to gather all the items she wished to bring which ate up their time. Naturally she would not admit fault to this as she set up her spot on the beach.

Eliza smiled at Zara’s comment “uh thanks I wasn’t sure if it would work, I bought it awhile ago but I haven’t had much of a chance to wear it” Eliza said as she looked down at her swimsuit before looking back up at Zara “though I honestly couldn’t compare to how you look in that” Eliza said returning a complement before noticing Viper in the corner of her eye , Eliza blushed a little before referring her attention to Zara.

Elaine looked up to see Ara and Orion who had just arrived, Elaine got up onto her feet before seeing Ara spin around and changing her clothes “wow girl you need to tell me how you did that and also how you managed to fit all of that stuff in your bag” Elaine said motioning to all of the stuff Ara has unpacked

Viper had noticed Eliza turn to his direction and glanced away, though he had a mild blush on his face as he tried to think of the least akward way to approach her.

Zara had also noticed Eliza's glance, keeping a sly smile before she gave a chuckle at Eliza's compliment of her own attire.

"Thank you, but please remember this is not a competition. We're all friends here, and how I look doesn't change how you should feel about how you look. That is a fine outfit and you wear it well." Zara insisted before the gears would turn in her head as she would arrange a way for Viper and Eliza to chat without making it awkward.

Least that's what she convinced herself as she began to "struggle" with getting her recliner folded out all the way. Zara had a convincing false look of trouble as she thought it over.

"Viper, I seem to be having trouble getting my recliner set up. Mind helping a friend out?" Zara asked, as Viper made his way over to go assist Zara as this was what Zara wanted; now Viper and Eliza were close as she and Viper worked to set up her recliner.

"Thank you Viper, I can always count on you." Zara said with a pat to the Dragon Slayer's back which seemed to push Viper in front of Eliza. Viper figured this was a set up, but that did not matter now as he faced Eliza and focused on concealing his mild blush.

"G-good to see you. You look good, Eliza." Viper said, giving a compliment to Eliza's bikini in his attempt to open with small talk.

Brendan quickly lifted his head looked around then sighed, this was already too much stimulation for him in one day. The mage looked around to see basically the whole guild had arrived at the beach, "Well looks like I won't be the only one loosing blood today." Brendan muttered, mainly talking about Viper who was attempting to talk with Eliza.

The blue-haired mage would push himself off the ground the stumble up the sand and plop down next to Fabian and Fredrick. "So it seems everyone decided to come to the beach today, huh?" Brendan asked, bracing himself up with his elbows once again.

Eliza nodded at what Zara said “yea your right it isn’t a competition” Eliza said before Zara called Viper over and in a matter of seconds Zara had pushed Viper right in front of her, Eliza let out an awkward smile before shooting Zara the your dead look, Elizas face was now fairly red “uh thanks, your not looking bad yourself” Eliza said in response “what the hell do I do!? Agh! Zara’s gonna pay for this!” Eliza thought to herself while also trying to think of what to say

An idea clicking into his head, Fredrick stood up and concentrated, holding his arms out in front of him. As he did so, the black liquid emerged from his body, which morphed along with it, and began to scatter across the beach. One tendril grabbed a bucket and filled it with water, the others began molding the sand between the fine, hot zone and the soggy, coastal zone (you know what I'm talking about right?) into a set of walls. Before long, a fairly decent sand castle stood up to Fredrick's waste, with a Steampunk Victorian feel to it's architecture and design.

"Anyone up for some volleyball?" Cyrus called out, reaching into his bag and pulling one out.

"Eh, I don't see why not. I kind of need exercise anyways." Fabian said, standing up from his seat. He strode over to the nearest field, waiting to see if others would join in.

Ara looked at Elaine, and said, "Well, I learned it all from aunt Erza and....." Ara then started having memories of back when Erza taught her how to pack so many things, and the torturous hell that was her training. Ara then started shaking and teared up a bit. "I-I mean....you don't want to know."

Ara then heard Cyrus mention volleyball, and, with a quick mood swing, she exclaimed, "I am so in!" She then ran towards Cyrus and Fabian.

Curse Zara, she set us up! I will get her for this!

Viper seemed to be thinking along the same lines Eliza did, as he had cast Zara a quick glare who only feigned innocence with a casual shrug as if to say "oh I didn't plan this" though Zara did not put much effort into this facade as she sat on her recliner to catch some sun. Viper put his thoughts of vengeance on hold as he resumed his awkward conversation with Eliza; his face red from a noticeable blush as he tried to keep an awkward smile up much like Eliza did.

"So, uh...w-what were you planning on doing first?" Viper managed to get out, hoping that talking about beach day plans would make this awkward meeting a little less awkward. Then he overheard a mention of volleyball and turned to Eliza.

"That idea appeal to you?" Viper asked Eliza.

Eliza turned to Cyrus when he mentioned volleyball and smiled and then turned back to Viper “That’s a good idea I might join in the game” Eliza said as she grabbed the head of Zara’s chair and flipped it upwards to try make her fall off “Zara why don’t you join as well?” Eliza asked with a grin.

Elaine watched Ara as she began to tear up and shake “uh are you ok?” Elaine asked before hearing Volleyball and running after Ara “Hey I’ll join in too” Elaine exclaimed with a smile

Viper grinned as Zara, caught by surprise, was flipped off her chair and landed face first in the sand. She cast a glare at Eliza before she let out a sigh. Well, she had brought that volleyball to be more than a prop. Viper also figured this was a good activity as both he and Zara followed Eliza to join in the volleyball game.

"Alright, that makes six of us, so let's see... how's boys vs girls sound? Any objections?" Cyrus suggested, bouncing the volleyball off his knees like a soccer ball. Meanwhile, Fabian began stretching and warming up.

(short reply, I know, but honestly, I don't think any more detail's needed)

Barry looked at Savannah in her swimsuit. "You know you could just have changed at the beach right? Don't have to do it now." He said as he grabbed a bag and threw it over his shoulder. "Well then, lets get going." He said.

Last edited:
Brendan looked over toward the group going to play volleyball and smiled, volleyball wasn't his thing but he was glad his friends were having fun.

The blue haired mage continued to lie in the sand until something hit his leg. Brendan opened his eyes to find a small, plastic shovel had been blown in the wind and landed near him. That's when a brilliant idea sparked in Brendan's mind: Sandcastle.

Brendan pulled a white sweatband out of magical armory and tied it around his head and immediately got to work on what he would later consider his master piece.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
“I’m up for it,” Orion called out. He quickly requiped into his bathing suit, consisted of a diamond blue beach shorts. Orion rushes over to the group that formed for the volleyball game. “Boy VS Girls sound fine,” Orion claims.
———————
Angela heard the word ‘volleyball’ and immediately jumped. “I’m in,” Angela exclaimed as she pumped a fist into the air. Hearing it was a boy versus girl thing, the Plant Mage turned to the boys. “You guys are going down,” Angela said as she gestured a thumbs down to the male.
———————-
Sabrina sees that Serebus had joined the Doll-Play Mage with her festivities of sand and ocean water. “Hey there,” Sabrina greeted to the newcomer. Sabrina built a sand castle and quickly formed mini dolls to ‘guard’ the sand castle. Quick to make conversation, Sabrina said, “Have you officially joined Ender Eye yet?”
———————-
Fallon, joined with Perona, arrived on the beach. Fallon would join the festivities, but he decided he needed a tan more and got right into sunbathing. Before so though, he changed into a gold and line checked swimming trunks. “What are you going to go Perona,” Fallon asked as he laid down on the beach blanket, getting ready for a more tan body.

Brendan took a break from building his master sand castle, he had just finished the main structure and was about to move onto the walls until that he noticed the guys needed one more player for volleyball. The blue-haired mage didn't really enjoy volleyball, but he could not abandon his fellow males likes this.

Brendan tightened his white sweatband, "Wait for me, I'll play!" Brendan called, running quickly over to the rest of his friends. "Let's show these chicks who really are the masters of the court... Or in this case the beach!" Brendan exclaimed, pumping his fist in the air.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah rolled her eyes.

"It's not like we're that far anyway, and I'd rather be properly dressed before we get that. But that's beside the point..." Savannah said as she slung her bag over her arm.

"Let's hit the beach!"
----------
Perona glanced at Fallon who seemed to be going for a tan as she sat on her recliner and pulled out a book.

"I was gonna finish the last couple chapters of this book as I relaxed against the sun for a bit. What happens after that, well, is a wait and see." Perona explained before she began to reach.
--------
Savannah arrived at the beach, but was disheartened when everyone else had arrived before them. Savannah glared at Barry.

"This is your fault!" Savannah said, placing the blame with Barry before she saw what appeared to be a giant volleyball game. Savannah knew she had to partake as she dashed over to that area.

"Wait for me! I want in!" Savannah called out as she joined the others for what appeared to be a boy vs. girl volleyball game.

"Are we really doing a battle of the sexes theme? I forgot how old are we again?" Viper said as he thought the theme was rather, well, juvenile before he felt Zara pat his back as she laughed.

"Oh come now, it's all in good fun. Just try to get into the spirit of things." Zara insisted as Viper gave a nod and decided to go with it before she noticed more arrivals to their little game.

---------
Serebus overheard Sabrina's question and shook the back of her head.

"Well, I was accepted by the Guild Master, but Angela could not give me my Guild Mark cause she left the thingy she needed back at the Guild Hall. I suppose I am an official member, but I lack the official seal of approval I guess." Serebus explained as she worked on her own sand-castle, all the while in aww of Sabrina's and the little guards she made to protest it.

"Alright, then, looks like everything's set! Go ahead and take a minute to prepare, like choosing a team captain and all that." Cyrus said. He then gathered his teammates on one side of the court and dropped his voice to a whisper. "Alright, Freddy, you've got a good head on your shoulders. What's the plan?"

"You take the role of Team Captain yet rely on ME to do your planning?" Fredrick said, giving Cyrus a deadpan look.

"Well, as much as I hate saying this..." Cyrus hesitated, then sighed. "You're smarter. Much smarter." Fredrick was silent for a moment, then nodded.

"Alright, then, here's what we'll do." He said, "We'll have two rows of three, one in front, one in the back, and. Since I can cover a lot of ground with my liquid, I'll take the center of our side. So, let's see...Cyrus, you take front-center, Fabian and Viper, back left and right respectively. Cyrus can quickly respond to any shots with his speed, and both the Nosferatu: Crimson Chains spell and stretch magic make for great defensive tools. Orion, you take rear-center so that the rest of us up front can hide what key you're using to summon, and Barry and Brendan, you two take front left and right respectively. This will give us more offensive pressure with a brute force and a versatile striker paired with our speedy responder. Any questions or objections?"

"Seems like a sound plan..." Fabian muttered.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeanne, meanwhile, looked over to her side. "So, who's gonna be team captain?" she asked.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion have a hum in agreement. He thought this was going to be a regular volleyball game with no required magic, but looks like they are going to be using magic for the fight. Orion looked at his Diamond Keys. Sure they have great accessibility and variety of uses, but too many spirits on the field would take a toll on him and would take up too much room on the court. As for his Requip, just requiping Mercury’s Golden Wing Armor should be fine for mobility on Orion’s part.
——————
Angela looked at the group of girls of their field. Angela replied to Jeanne. “I don’t want to be captain but all I want to say is that Savannah, Ara, and I have lots of range here. So we should put that to use somehow” Angela put in her idea. “Ara has the ocean water. Savannah has the beach sand of course. And luckily for me, there’s seaweed scattered everywhere.” Angela wanted to beat the boys. There’s no particular reason, she just really wanted to win.
—————-
Sabrina mouthed an ‘oh’ to Serebus as she understood the circumstances they were in. As Serebus have an ‘awh’ to Sabrina’s castle, Sabrina did the same with Serebus. Adding her own magic to the latter’s sand castle as well. Sabrina peeled at where the older teens were planning to play volleyball. She turned to Serebus, “What do you want to do?” Sabrina asked, open for suggestions. “We have practically the whole day, is there anything in particular you wanted to do?”

Last edited:
"I can be team captain if you all want," Ara said, "Volley-ball comes naturally to me, and since the beach is basically my calling home, I've got mobility down."

"Angela's right!" Ara added, "There's no way we can lose when our magic is even greater in these circumstances!" Ara then motioned towards the boys, and did a thumbs down, indicating that they are going to lose.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah would nod. "Yeah, Ara being captain works for me." Savannah said as she had a competitive grin. Given they were playing on her natural element, she felt her team had a big advantage. However, she was not gonna count the boys out yet, but this gave her some confidence which would go a long way.

Viper would nod, thinking the formation Fredrick came up with was solid enough as he channeled a small amount of magic. Under the rules of this game, his sharpened senses might be key though Eliza being on the other side would take that advantage away. Still Viper was willing to do whatever to help and thought of ways to use his magic for this.

---------
Zara grinned as she was eager to allow Ara to be captain as she walked over to her.

"So, got any formations you'd like us to take captain?" Zara said, only half teasing as it would be important to get set for the game as Zara had a competitive desire to best Viper in this. Wasn't often she got a chance at these games, so she didn't want to waste her chance here.

--------
Serebus thought over Sabrina's suggestion, as she herself tried to think over what they could do while the others had their volleyball fun. Serebus thought of a couple of ideas.

"W-well, we could play in the water? Maybe go snorkeling or something. Or we can each build a sand castle and try to knock the other's down from a distance?" Serebus suggestion as she had not many games to go off of for experience.

And if she had played games before, she would not have remembered them anyway.

Brendan nodded confidentially as Fredrick and and Cyrus, "If you guys want me to spike it just set it really high, I just got a great idea now that we are using magic." Brendan said with a smirk, giving a thumbs up to his teammates.

The blue-haired mage then proceeded to draw two white bandages of his magical armory and wrapped them from his forearm all the way to his palm.

"Yeah, I do," Ara responded to Zara, "Zara and Jeanne will take front line, Savannah, Angela, and I will take middle, and Eliza and Elaine will take back line (hope this makes sense. don't know much about volleyball terminology)."

Ara knew this was the best choice of formation they had. Savannah, Angela, and her had the best responses to their environment, so having them all together could make for devastating combination attacks/serves. Eliza and Elaine have been together for a long time so they should do just fine working together, and Eliza could be really useful if the girls ever have to serve. Ara didn't know much about Zara's magic, other than Zara can create a gas that causes others to sleep which could prove useful, but Ara also knew Jeanne had Light Make Magic. All Jeanne would have to do is use Light Make: Wings, and can get to the ball, even if someone was to overdo it with their serve.

Ara had a look of confidence. There's no way the boys will take us down!

"Alright, let's get into formation!" Cyrus said, taking his place along with Fredrick and Fabian. He then made his way to the girls' side when they were done putting a plan together. "So, do you want the first serve, or do you want us to take it?" he asked.

Fredrick, meanwhile, studied the opposing team, and after spotting Savannah, began secretly pumping liquid shadows underneath the sand through the soles of his feet. Now, if Savannah ever tries using that sand of hers, I'll have a little surprise for her and their team.

Eliza smiled and nodded “sounds fine captain” Eliza said as she went and took her place on the court but as she turned back she felt something weird beneath her, Eliza turned her face up to the other team and she grinned “so that’s how your going to play huh” Eliza thought to herself “hey Ara mind if I take the first serve since Cyrus so politely asked?” Eliza asked while looking at the other team thinking of their strengths and weaknesses.

Elaine tapped her foot impatiently waiting for the game to start “yea yea ok can we start please, I’m in the mood to kick these guys butts” Elaine said quickly before running over and taking her position beside Eliza.

"Well, well, aren't you trying to be gentlemen like," Ara taunted Cyrus, "Sure, we'll take first serve."

Ara then started remembering everyone's magical abilities, and she thought that only Barry, Fabian, Viper, and Fredrick had some kind of advantage in this kind of environment. If Brendan, Cyrus or Orion tried to use their maigc with full power, then they would just kick so much sand in the air, most likely distracting everyone else. But since they had Savannah, there was no need to worry about that.

Cyrus passed Eliza the ball, smirking at Ara's comment. He then bounded over the net and landed in his place in the formation. "Ready when you are!" he said, getting excited about the game.

"Likewise. Let's get it on!" Fabian agreed, getting ready. Fredrick nodded, confirming he was set as well.

Eliza caught the ball and waited until everyone was in position on both sides of the field “ok now let the best team win” Eliza said with a smile before throwing the ball up high into the air, Eliza then jumped up after the ball and hit it with a huge amount of power making it shoot towards the other team.

Fredrick formed tendrils of liquid from his body and formed an angled wall in the ball's path. As the rubber projectile struck the wall, it bounced straight up. "Brendan, give it all you got!" Fredrick shouted, Cyrus getting ready as a sub in case their first idea failed.

"Right!" Brendan shouted back, a golden hue surrounded the mages body as he activated his spell and shot up to the ball with incredible speed.

The mage would then infuse his palm with Heavenly Body Magic and spiked the ball as hard as he could, sending it flying at the their opponents at a blinding pace.

Ara couldn't really do anything, so all she could do was exclaim, "Jeanne! Hurry, you're our only chance!"

Ara thought that Jeanne would be their best bet as she presumed her Light Make abilities would make her quicker to get to the ball faster.

"Light-Make: Barrier!" Jeanne commanded, and a shield of light formed in her hand as she dove toward the ball, blocking it with her shield and bouncing it into the air.

"Figures this won't be an easy match..." Cyrus muttered, preparing fro when the girls hit it back.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"I got it!" Savannah called out, as she got in position under the ball and prepared to generate a giant sand glove using the sand of the beach itself.

The Sand-Make mage felt this was gonna be one heck of a spike.