• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Tales of Ender Eye (Fairy Tail RP)

With nothing better to do, fueled by something he could not explain, Viper made his way over to Eliza and offered a hand for a handshake.

"Good game." Viper said simply, having done his best to try and bury the desire to blush while he spoke to Eliza.

----------
Zara turned to Orion with a smile, and accepted his handshake. "Likewise, same to you." Zara replied as she thought over what to do next, but decided to wait for Ara to shake Orion's hand first as she began to formulate ideas.

----------
Serebus did not seem to take offense to the nickname "Serra" that Sabrina had given in, in fact she rather liked it and then she heard Sabrina's proposal as she took note of the cove Sabrina had pointed to. Serebus smiled as that seemed like something fun to explore.

"Sure, sounds great." Serebus said with a smile.

Ara blushed a bit as Orion offered her his hand, but she then shook it, and then said, "Oh...it's nothing. And, y-yeah, good game."

OH MY GOSH! Why are the two people that I'm trying to be normal with here at the same time!? Ugh.....I'm going to embarrass myself so much!

Ara was trying to hide her true emotions so much, but it didn't really help that both Zara and Orion were in their swim-wear. They're too..too...HOT! Ara felt like she was going to die.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion gave a small smile as both Zara and Ara gave a congratulatory compliment as well. Orion kept quiet for a moment not knowing what to say next. The Celestial Mage finally perked up. "You guys up for something?" Orion asked, not wanting to be at the beach much longer. "I'm down for anything you ladies are." Orion claimed.

As he said that, Orion subconsciously stared at the Water/Ice Manipulator. She was currently in her bathing suit, which is not so much different as she were everyday. Hmm pretty cute. Orion then blanked out all of a sudden. What did I just say? Orion asked himself. Orion then gave a mental shrug before paying attention to both Ara and Zara to see any ideas they could have had.
---------------------
Angela eventually pulled Brendan into town where all the food carts were out and about, with huge popularity of teens and adults. Both Angela and Brendan were still in their bathing suit, but it wasn't anything out of the norm as there were citizens in their swimming attire too, presumably from the beach or some sort of water attraction.

The plant mage looks around and about to see what would catch her eye. Hands still clinging onto Brendan, Angela playfully asked the Fernandez offspring, "What do you want to do first?" It was practically their day off, so they need to have fun.
--------------------

Brendan looked around as he was being dragged through the city, he had to say, he was impressed, they had gotten the 'classic beach town look' down to a T. Although, he was mainly thankfully his foolish blushing had gone away.

The blue-haired mage looked at Angela as she asked him what he wanted to do. "Hmm, I mean, I'm kinda hungry. You wanna grab something at one of these food shops?" Brendan asked, the volleyball game had made him hungry after all and there was bound to be some sort of exotic sea foods and fruits here in this tropical area.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Once the beach had been cleared, Savannah had no idea what she wanted to do. Talk to Barry? Go over to Orion, Ara and Zara? Go surfing? So many options but then Savannah drew inspiration from a couple of sand castles made by Sabrina and Serebus earlier.

Pretty good, but let's see how far one can go with this.

Savannah then began to map out what she wanted her Sand-Castle to be, and went to work removing some sand to make some trenches. With the beach free of other people, due to the volleyball game which caused them to flee in terror, Savannah had plenty of room for what she had in mind.
----------
Perona continued to read her book in peace, taking note some of the other mages seemed to be dividing up to do different activities.

Great, I'm sure this won't lead to my annoyances...hope they can refrain from destroying the beach again.

Zane had risen up from laying out on his stomach for a couple of moments, and noticed Savannah not too far from his towel, with a look of fierce determination painted across her face as she examined a couple of the sand castles he had watched Sabrina and Serebus make. He sighed out of slight anxiousness, as he knew exactly what was coming. He couldn't blame Savannah though, what other golden opportunity would this be for a Sand-Make Mage such as herself? He just only pray that no left overs of the sticky mineral particles would get inside his swimwear - since he had spent many hours combined washing off after Sorcerer Weekly shoots and such where he would have to summon his boyish charm and be forced to act as if he enjoyed the substance with other paid wizards that held public affection.

Soon enough, Draco had risen from her "tanning" position as well and spectated before her, laying eyes upon Savannah. Her reptilian eyes squinted and she enthusiastically licked her lips, a rush of enthusiastic competition rushing through her. Without saying a word to Zane, she had stood up and made her way over to the girl with her signature speediness. This caused her summoner to sigh once more, out of even more fear. He was sure the celestial spirit would cause a dramatic scene, challenging Savannah to a "build-to-the-death-off", but he would be surprised by the following actions.

"Why, hello there!" She had appeared before Savannah, who was creating trenches. Her draconian tail swaying back and forth behind her. Her skin was a pale, but smooth white, and her sleek black hair remained in a bun, allowing her scaley ears to poke out as well. "These....these are pathetic," She spoke as she glanced to the other sand castles. "Let's say we show them up! Together we could make the greatest castle this damn country has ever seen!" She called, making very dramatic motions with her arms and tail.

Zane was dumbfounded, yet again, by the flamboyance of his Spirit and her inability to properly even introduce herself. He facepalmed.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah had been in the middle of making trenches when she overheard a voice call out to her. Savannah turned and saw what appeared to be a reptilian girl. Savannah had not recognized her, but considering she was with Zane earlier she made the assumption she was a spirit of Zane's. Savannah had to admit her rather...flamboyant presentation was eyebrow raising, but even in spite of not knowing her name the suggestion she offered was enough to cause Savannah to break out a big grin.

"That sounds like a great idea! I'd was thinking the same thing and I could use a hand. My name is Savannah..." Savannah said as she extended her hand towards Draco for a handshake.

"....nice to meet you!" Savannah said with a friendly smile.

Draco had already begun clawing away at the sand with glowing sharp claws that had immediately retracted from her fingers. She had made quick work of the sand, finishing an outer rink of the trenches, at least a whole foot and a half deep. She turned after twitching her ears, however, after hearing Savannah reply to her. She zoomed back in two quick leaps, and presented a normal hand to the girl - well, if normal was green with rounded scale features.

"Glad to be of your service! What were you thinking next? Perhaps a large foundational base at the bottom - or maybe even a little city to start out the aesthetic? Are we making multiple floors of our castle- wait, no! That's a dumb question, of course we are! What are your visions on how to branch out?" She responded, speaking as quickly as she was able to move around and view certain angles of the space around them.

Zane felt like calling out an apology to Savannah, but he didn't get a chance to in the midst of Draco's bombardment of questions. He could only lay back on to his stomach and spectate the event to come.

Draco finally was able to slow down, though, freezing in place in the middle of her swift analytical movements and jabbering. She made her way back to Savannah and stood before her.

"My oh my! I'm so sorry, this must be too much to take in from someone who you haven't even met! My name is Draco, by the way! Yes, of the Celestial clan, that is! Contracted to Zander Carmina, your guildmate." She explained, as if she were some kind of celebrity. "Before we get started, since this was your idea, what were you thinking to kick this off?"

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah could only watch as Draco dart around the area they hag dug the trenches before she finally remembered that Savannah still did not know her name. Eventually, she properly introduced herself though Savannah could tell that this spirit was rather...eccentric to say the least.

However, Savannah also since genuine excitement and passion from the spirit, and while it may have emberessed Zane she herself found it infectious. Savannah responded to her question by displaying what appeared to be some plans for a grand, multi-level castle on the beach sand; acting as a make-shift blueprint before Savannah began to explain.

"The mini city can come later, details like that while important to the overall vision are not as important as setting the castle. The base is key, without a solid foundation the whole thing would fall apart." Savannah explained, excitement visible herself as she never had someone with the same passion for building a sand-castle before which made it all the more enjoyable for her.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Angela hummed in amusement as Brendan left the decision making all to the plant-mage. "Let's start simple, then move to the more unique ones," Angela claimed. Angela scanned her surroundings and caught her eyes on a squid food stand. Still dragging Brendan with her, though not as intense as previously, they two makes their way to the calamari stand. "Hi," Angela greeted the vendor. "Can we have one box of calamari please?" The woman vendor gave a nod as Angela paid the 250 Jewels for the snack. The woman handed Brendan a small to-go box filled with fresh fried calamari. "Thank you!" Angela said to the vendor. The vendor said something about not having too much fun, but Angela didn't pay much attention to it as she was currently engrossed with the calamari she had just bought for both her and Brendan to share. "Mmmmm," Angela moaned. "These squids are really good!" Angela stated, practically screaming in Brendan's face.
----------------------------
Sabrina gestured Serebus to follow the Doll-Play Mage into the cove. It was about a four to five minute walk, but eventually the young girls made it to the cove. The cove with pretty empty as it was practically hidden had Sabrina not caught sight of it. It felt fresh and renewing, knowing that Sabrina and Serebus practically had the cove all to themselves. "What do you want to do now," Sabrina asked the amnesiac. "We have this whole place to ourselves right now."

"The hole place to yourselves? Must be nice." A voice suddenly said from behind Sabrina. It was Barry who was leaning against the wall nest to the entrance of the cove with his arms crossed and a bored expression on his face. "If you're wondering why I'm here, I got bored and and found this place while I was walking around what's left of the beach." Barry explained.

Before Serebus had a chance to respond, the voice of someone else in the cove filled the air as she glanced at Barry which startled her for a bit before she quickly collected herself.

"Oh, um...h-hello there. I take it you are a guildmate of Sabrina's?" Serebus asked Barry, for she did not know him as well as others among the guild due to his, well, reclusive nature.

"Calamari huh? Sounds and looks good." Brendan said as he picked up a piece of squid the same time Angela did and ate it in one bite, he was about to give his reaction before Angela practically screamed in his face about how good it was.

Brendan laughed then smiled at Angela, "You're really cute... I mean uhh, yeah, this really is good!" Brendan exclaimed, rubbing the back of his hair before taking another piece of Calamari.

Last edited:
Serebus thought it all over. Eventually, she gave a shrug to Sabrina and Barry.

"W-well, this place could be good for a game of hide and see. T-though part of me also...has a small desire for a little spar. Perhaps just to know how my guildmates fight and w-where I stack up. What do you want to do Sabrina?" Serebus asked.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Angela perked her ears when Brendan complimented her. "Aww," Angela gushed. "You're pretty cute yourself." Angela complimented the blue hair mage. She picked up a piece of calamari and poked it on Brendan's nose before demolishing the poor squid with her mouth. She gave a smile to Brendan before her eyes caught a booth behind Brendan. Angela quickly finished her fair share of calamari and rushed over to the booth. "Oooo," Angela squealed. "It's Spam Musubi!" Angela quickly bought one for both her and Brendan to share. After all, they need to try majority of the food booths of the market. Angela quickly bit into the spam wrapped in seaweed and white rice. "MMMmm, Brendan you should try," Angela said with her mouth practically full and handed the snack to Brendan.
------------
"Yeah, he's a guild mate of Ender Eye." Sabrina responded to the amnesiac. Sabrina hummed a bit to Serra's question on their activity. "A spar?" Sabrina said, clearly interested. "I'm up to that, though who do you want to fight," Sabrina asked. She gestured over to the Dark Dragon Slayer. "Barry or me?" Sabrina asked, gesturing to herself after Barry.
------------
Orion thought to himself and wondered what the trio can do. His eyes locked onto a shop that clearly, in bold words, states: Surfboard Rental. "Hm," Orion hummed. "You ladies up for some surfing?" Orion said as he tilted his head towards the surfboard rental shop.
------------
Fallon had finished his tan, with both sides luckily the same amount of 'tan-ness.' "Peronnaaa," Fallon called out in a longing sigh. "You want to do anything...?" The mage asked in an exasperated moan to do something.

"Surfing sounds fun!" Ara exclaimed excitedly. Truth be told, Ara really just wanted to go dive in right into the ocean and experience the cooling flow of the waves.

Ara noticed Orion's head tilt, and then nodded to show she understood.

Zara nodded in agreement. "But of course, that sounds like a wonderful idea." Zara said, her eyes having follow Orion's nod towards the surf board rental shack as she also understood what he aimed with that.

----------
"W-well, I mean...I'd rather spar with you first. I can spar with Barry after if he likes..." Serebus said, as she hoped that Barry would not take offense to that and just felt more comfortable doing it with Sabrina first. Serebus had grown to like the Doll mage already so a spar with her felt more comforting. If nothing else but to ease her into it.

"Get away from the lady, buddy." Cyrus warned as he stood toe to toe with another beach patron, looking up to look him in the eye. The man was at least a foot and a half taller than him, and was rippling with muscles, had a deep golden-brown suntan, and was rocking a sandy-blonde beach boy hairdo. This particular man had made the mistake of trying to flirt with Jeanne with Cyrus within earshot.

"Ah, beat it scrawney." The man laughed. He then looked back to Jeanne. "So, how about it, sweetie? I can give you a slice of heaven if you want."

"Already made it clear I'm not interested." Jeanne said, not looking up from her book. "Besides, I'm already paired with him." she added, pointing to Cyrus.

"You honestly think the wimp's better than me?" The man questioned, smirking as he flexed his muscles. "I could send him flying across the beach with one punch!"

"Oh? You mean like this?" Cyrus asked, throwing a half-effort punch to the man's face and sending him tumbling through the air. He landed face-first onto the beach, unconscious.

"Uh, thanks." Brendan said as the blush from his face slowly faded away, I guess that was actually kinda worth it. Brendan thought before Angela squealed about another shop. The blue-haired mage laughed a bit and quickly walked over to her.

Brendan took the snack Angela handed him, "Hmm, let's see if it lives up to my expectations." The mage said, joking of course. He took a decently sized bite out of the food, "Yep, it definitely meets them." Brendan said before taking another bite then handing the rest back to Angela.

"Next, we should probably get something sweet.." Brendan muttered, looking around for another stand to try. "There!" Brendan yelled pointing at a stand and running over to it, "Mango Gelato! My mom told me so much about this delicacy!" The mage yelled before basically throwing his money at the man running the stand and buying two Mango Gelatos; one for him and one for Angela.

Brendan walked back to the plant mage and handed her the cup of the frozen mango treat, "This is straight from Caracolle Island and is super rare in Fiore." Brendan explained before taking a bite.
(This Mango Gelato stuff is a reference to the FT Manga btw)

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Perona heard the voice of Fallon interrupt her reading as, after she let out a sigh and placed a bookmark, closed her book to glance at a clearly bored Fallon.

"I don't know...why don't you go bury yourself in the sand. I saw some kids do it before the beach went to hell. Should be a fun, mindless thing for you to do." Perona said, with natural sarcasm as she once more opened her book to continue reading.

"Ah, Fabulous!" Draco responded, clapping her hands together rapidly. "A most amazing strategy fortified with careful structure. Lets continue, shall we!?" The spirit called, her bun juggling loose on her head from being bounced around in so many directions. Her long sleek hair fell and reached to her lower back, shining brightly as the sun's light reflected off of it.

In a flash, the girl was peering closely at the blueprints magically engraved in the sand. Draco looked closely, making many humming sounds, and then zoomed back to where the large round trench was dug. Along the interior edges of the trenches, she began making quick artistry of the sides. Her claws glowed brighter as she moved faster, making a risen base floor with sand. Remaining sand from her pottery-like movements was flying throughout the air and sputtering in multiple directions. Some even flew over and landed on Zane's face. This caused the blonde male to cough, and quickly sit up, wiping the remains from his face in a displeased manner.

"D-Draco!" He called, flustered. "You gotta calm down, girl!" He pouted. But after mere moments of his Spirit simply returning a blank faced expression, Zane burst into laughter.

He stood upon his large towel and examined Savanah's blueprints as well, and wondered how much longer Draco could manifest herself on Earth through her own power in order to complete the castle. Well, even if she couldn't, he would probably just re-summon her. Even though her skippy characteristics could annoy him, he was happy whenever she was genuinely enjoying herself. His other Spirits were a bit too high on their horses to release many child-like behaviors such as Draco did, so she was truly a gem.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah had to admit, Draco's energetic and passion behind this sand-castle was rather infectious to the Sand-Make mage. While she could be a bit...too much, she just couldn't drop that grin as she watched her go to work. Savannah glanced over at Zane with a smile.

"Zane, why have you kept this gem hidden from me? She is so much fun!" Savannah said to Zane with a grin before she zoomed next to her newfound spirit friend and began to aid her with the construction of the base using her Sand-Make magic. Between this and Draco's endless enthusiasm among other skills, she was confident they could construct the best sand-castle ever.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion gave a smirk as they finally made a unanimous decision. Orion led Ara and Zara to shack consisting of surfboard rentals. The trio picked out a rental they desired and made their way to the cash register. (OOC: You can choose the color and design and what not) Orion paid for al three of them as he was feeling generous. Suddenly the female cashier perked up. "We are currently giving out Surfing Lessons for extra jewels if you all would like to join." Orion hummed and turned to the others. "Do you guys need a tutor? Or are y'all fine?" Orion asked the rogue and the fellow Ender Eye Mage.
------------------------------
Angela quickly finished her spam musubi as she sees Brendan pick out another food delicacy for the pair. With another squeal, Angela ate the Mango Gelato. Angela has quite the sweet tooth, some could say. "Thanks Brendan!" Angela exclaimed as she practically back hugged the Fernandez offspring. Angela quickly took the Mango Gelato and gave it a clean bite. "Mmm, you know your sweets Brendan," Angela praised. After finishing the frozen sweet, Angela decided that that was enough food for one run through. Another stall caught the brunettes eyes. This time, the stall was an accessories stall, specifically for lokais. Suddenly a thought popped into Angela's head. "Hey Brendan," Angela called out. "We should get matching couple bracelets!"
"If you want to," Sabrina shrugged, not complaining with Serebus' decision. Sabrina quickly ran over to the other side of the cove, feet implanted into the soft sand below. "Whenever you're ready!" Sabrina called out loudly for the lad to hear. Sabrina stood in a stance, ready for anything that Serebus would throw at her. Serebus better not underestimate the Doll-Play Mage.
"Great idea," Fallon said, rolling his eyes at the bookworm. "When will you get your head out of your book and have fun?" Fallon complained. Despite his efforts, Perona still wouldn't get her mind out of her book. Fallon smirked as an idea found itself in Fallon's mind. The mage slowly got to work on building a sand pile on Perona without the other knowing his antics.

"Thanks for buying our boards, ladies man~," Ara said tauntingly, while also thanking Orion legitimately for paying for their boards.

"Thanks, but I'm good," Ara told Orion, "I've done some surfing back then, and I think I'm pretty good at it."

I can't wait to get into the water, and feel the cool winds of the ocean! Ara was ecstatic, and she couldn't wait.

Brendan hugged Angela back as she thanked him and complimented him on his knowledge of sweets, "Thanks! But, I do get it from my mom." The blue-haired mage told Angela with a laugh before following her to the stand, this time an accessory one.

"Yeah, we totally should!" Brendan called back to Angela before really processing what she just had said. D-did she just say couple? Couple? We're a couple?! The teen yelled in his mind as he slightly blushed, but hey, he wasn't complaining she was the girl he had a crush on after all.

"I appreciate the offer, but I've actually used to surf often when I was younger. And those skills have not faded just yet. I'll be able to manage." Zara said before she heard Ara's "ladies man" comment and smirked.

"A rather suitable title I suppose. Are you prepare for this ladies man?" Zara teased with a wink but her focus shifted to Ara with a smile, and then the waves themselves. It had been a while since she surfed, so she looked forward to it once more.

-----------
Serebus gave a nod as she moved to the opposite end of the cove and shifted to her enlarged snake form.

"Okay, here I come!" Serebus said as she began the spar by firing a stream of her anti-venom. Serebus had prepared to not use much of the stuff, being a spar, and promised herself to remove any of it from Sabrina's system should it have to come to that. Still, she figured a long range attack was a good way to go just to see what Sabrina's Doll-Attack was like in combat.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Perona had been so focused on her literature that she failed to notice what Fallon was doing until it was too late. Before she knew it, she found herself in a large sand pile which naturally caused her eyes to widen.

"W-what the...what is...FALLON!!!" Perona yelled as the amount of sand made it hard to move as she glanced around and gave a glare to her friend. Who she knew was responsible for this.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion simply rolled his eyes and the remarks. "Very funny guys," Orion sarcastically said. He's been called worse before, so ladies man wouldn't matter to him. Orion led Zara and Ara out to the, now fixed, beach. "You guys ready for some surfing?" Orion asked, giving a giant smirk.
-------------
Angela smiled as Brendan adored her idea of them having matching bracelets. "We're going to look amazing," Angela exclaimed. Lokais have been a catching trend lately. Couple bracelets/lokais specifically. They're beaded like any other lokais, but one bead would be your partner's color, the pairing bracelet. You wear it with either a significant other or a close friend. But people still call them couple bracelet anyways. Angela scanned the stall for any matching bracelets. Two in particular caught her eyes. They shined like jewelery in the sun light. "We'll take these please!" Angela called out to the vendor, picking up two of the lokais.
-------------
Sabrina immediately reacted when Serebus started with a long ranged attack. "Doll-Play: Sand Doll!" Sabrina chanted. With her hands raising to the air, so did the Sand Doll in front of her. The sand doll stood, double in height of Sabrina. The sand doll took the anti-venom attack, though was not affected by it, as it had nothing internally to be affected. Sabrina gave a smirk as she commanded the sand doll to attack Serebus.
-------------
Fallon gave a smirk and gave a monotonous, 'What?" Fallon chuckled to himself, satisfied at his work. He topped off his master piece by sprinkling some sand grain atop of Perona's head. "And......Done!" Fallon exclaimed.

Eliza turned to face Viper who was holding out his hand to her “oh! Thanks! I didn’t really do much, sports don’t really interest me much. You did great as well” Eliza said blushing a little bit as she stretched out her arm to shake Vipers hand “so have you got anything you particularly want to do while we’re still at the beach? We don’t get this chance very often.” Eliza said as she took her hand back and smiling ant Viper

After Brendan calmed himself down he walked next to Angela and inspected the lokais she had picked up, "Those are super cool." The young mage said as he pulled out the correct amount of money for both bracelets and gave it to the vender. It was the least he could do to show his appreciation for Angela even though it was her idea.

Brendan thanked the vender before turning back to Angela, "I've actually never heard of these, but they're really cool." Brendan said, carefully taking his from Anegla's palm and examining before putting it around his wrist with a genuine smile.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Perona's blood began to boil as her faced turned red. If she had been in a cartoon, steam would have come from her ears.

"Y-you are...so...DEAD!" Perona said as she clawed and pushed her way out of the giant sand pile out of pure rage and sent Fallon a death glare as she got her spellbook out.

"You have a five second head start...make it count..." Perona gritted through her teeth as she already began to flip through her pages to think of whatever painful spell she could use for this.

Viper thought this over, wondering what could they do here since he rarely got to the beach himself before he saw an ice-cream shack nearby.

"W-we could...get some ice cream and relax against the sun...or something." Viper offered, trying to work out the nerves as he aimed to make this less awkward and more natural. It was not a smooth shift but...it was progress for the Dragon Slayer to an extent.

-----------
Zara would smirk back at Orion's question as she held her board close to her. "I was born ready." Zara said with an eager tone as she was excited for the chance to surf after some time.

----------
Serebus took note of Sand-Doll, and frowned as she knew her anti-venom was not effective against non-organic targets. As such, Serebus would improvise as she slammed her tail against the cove wall to jut loose some rocks. Serebus then wrapped her tail around the rocks and began to toss them at the Sand-Doll in an aim to destroy it with her make-shift projectile attack.

Eliza thought for a moment about Vipers idea and then turned to look at the ice-cream shack and then everything else around her before turning back to face Viper and leting out a smile “well I don’t see why not” Eliza replied before grabbing Vipers arm, as she did her face turned a shade of pink before she shook her head and ran off towards the ice-cream hut dragging Viper along with her

"You know it!" Ara exclaimed, as she jumped unto her surfboard without hesitation, and started heading towards a nearby wave.

Even though Ara hadn't surfed for quite a long time, she immediately got the hang of it and started doing some tricks, like flipping and going in a type of zig-zag motion.

Yeah, this is the life! Ara was super excited, and anyone could see that in her face.

Viper's own face dawned a red blush as Eliza took him by the hand and he felt himself being dragged to the ice cream stand, not having voiced a complaint the entire way.

-----------
Zara grinned as she also got on her board and began to swim towards a wave. Zara went for a more standard surf, with no fancy tricks apart from a sway here or there as she had taken note of Ara and just how excited she looked, which made Zara smile herself as she surfed the wave.

"It seems confessing your love to someone isn't as easy for some as it is for others." Cyrus said as he watched the commotion besides Jeanne. "Though being in an actual relationship... honestly, it feels like something I still have to get used to, yet so familiar at the same time. Don'tcha think?"

"Well, I guess when your childhood friend is also your lover, that does seem to be an accurate feeling, yes." Jeanne replied, glancing away from her book. "So...how do you think the rest of Shooting Star are doing?" Cyrus's smile faded at that question. The nomadic magic guild had disbanded about a year before Fredrick's attack on Joulairre, and since then he hadn't seen a glimpse of or heard from any of it's members. He knew his father and mother were dead (most likely), but what about Uncle Brandon, who could probably beat Cana in a drinking contest? Or Epsilon, the first robotic mage there had probably ever been.

"I guess we'll find out at some point or another, but I have a feeling they're doing alright. Trust me, Shooting Star wasn't ranked one of the Top Ten during it's time for nothing." Cyrus said.

Eliza came to a sliding stop as she arrived at the ice-cream stand slight electric sparks emitting from her body, she turned to see if Viper was still with her to see him right beside her with a red blush on his face, Eliza smiled before the man running the ice-cream stand spoke up,

“What can I get a couple like you on this fine day?” The ice-cream salesman asked leaning against the counter,

Eliza looked at the salesman and then at Viper before noticing that they were still holding hands, Eliza’s face went red as she quickly took her hand back before turning back to the salesman “No we’re not a couple, no we’re just guild mates that’s all!” Eliza said quickly in response not properly thinking.

“Ummm... ok then... well anyway what can I get you?” The salesman asked turning his head to face Viper

Viper also had a blush on his face at the implication that himself and Eliza were a couple, though he had been grateful Eliza was there to set the records straight. Still Viper shook his head and that blush when the ice cream salesman asked Viper what he had wanted.

"I'd like a scope of chocolate ice cream." Viper said as he had made his order, it had been a good while since he had some ice cream so this treat had been really tempting towards him.

-----------
The rock projectiles had succeeded in destroying the Sand-Doll, in spite of Sabrina's efforts to have it dodge them, but this did not deter the Doll-Attack mage who had an excited grin on her face before she would cast her next spell.

"Doll-Play: Rock Doll!"

Sabrina assembled the various rocks that Serebus had used as projectiles and assembled a large humanoid brute made of rocks. Sabrina had the rock doll charge and aim a right hook at Serebus, who slithered past the attack that slammed into the ground harmlessly. Serebus felt the shockwave of the blow as she thought this over.

Her magic is pretty adaptive, I must say. Can't bash something made of rocks with rocks. So I'll have to try something else....

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Fallon's expression had shifted from one of playful teasing to worry as he saw Perona emerge and give her warning.

"O-oh come on. It was just a way to lighten you up. N-no reason to have any hard feelings right?"

"5....4...."

And with that Fallon began to run, and once Perona had finished counting she had quickly given chase as Fallon had succeeded in getting Perona's face out of her book, though not in the way he probably would have liked.