• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Tales of Ender Eye (Fairy Tail RP)

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Perona glanced over at Eliza before she would let out a sigh as she decided to just come clean about her feelings to the Thunder Dragon Slayer.

"I can handle the fact that people like Savannah & Ara who've been here for a relative short period of time were selected. However the idea that two former criminals who have pretty much gotten a slap at the wrist, if even that, for their past have not only been forgiven no questions asked but given this chance to reach elite status among our guild troubles me. I'm all for second chances, but it feels a bit much and too fast. Other members of the guild such as Elaine, myself or even Fallon have busted their butts for years here and yet get passed over by a pair who had been our enemy not too long ago. "Perona said as she had aired out her grievances towards Eliza, Perona had clearly been passionate about this subject.
----------
"Awesome! Thanks Bolt I'm sure we will kick butt in these trials." Savannah said with a large grin, happy to have found a partner as she now felt she had everything she need for the trials that lied ahead.

Marc sat there, thinking to himself. He was kind of disappointed that he wasn't chosen to be a participant for the S-Class trials, but he wasn't really. He knew that he just started being a member of the guild, and he probably hasn't contributed to it as much as the guild as the others.

Brendan then walked up to Marc, and asked if he wanted to be his partner for the S-Class trials.

Marc smirked, and chuckled. "Sure," Marc said, "You can count on me. You'll be S-Class before you know it!" He then took out his hand for a handshake.

Cat looked on at Marc and Brendan, and kind of felt sad. Would....would Ara choose me to be her partner?

Cat felt like she was kidding herself. Why would Ara choose her of all people? Ara is an extremely capable wizard, There were still other members Ara could choose from that are most likely stronger than her. Cat thought she would just slow Ara down.

Why...do I even care, though? I already know that Ara has feelings for Orion. Cat was really doubting herself. Maybe I should just give up. I probably don't even stand a chance against everyone else.

But, before Cat could think anything more, a voice said, "Hey, Cat. Would you want to be my partner?"

It was Ara! Cat was extremely shocked. W-what!?

"I understand if you don't," Ara said, "I just really think you're the best shot I have at winning this. So, would you mind helping me?"

Cat was almost on the verge of tears, but she was able to say with a smile, "Yes! Let's get you to S-Class!"

"That's the spirit!" Ara exclaimed, as the two mages proceed to smile at each other.

Eliza listened to Perona’s speech a dead serious look came onto her face as she listened, after Perona finished there was a moment of silence between the two mages when suddenly Eliza let out a chuckle and then slowly began to laugh more and more like she just figured out the punch line of an incredibly funny joke, Eliza calmed her self down and then began to speak “your kidding right?” Eliza asked still chuckling a little “first of all saying that Elaine has been working her butt of it nonsense it took her 2 weeks to complete a delivery quest, she has speed magic...” Eliza pointed out “and secondly I thought that someone as smart as you would be able to recognise that it doesn’t matter what your past is, who you are, or what your family is” Eliza said as she got a little more serious “I was orphaned and had to spend a lot of my life stealing and begging for food, and then when I came to this guild I quickly grew to the top of the ranks and I don’t hear you complaining about that” Eliza argued before taking a deep breath “I worked hard to gain my status as an S-Class mage and honestly I’ve watched nearly all of the mages who have been chosen for the S-Class trial since they came to this guild and in my opinion they’ve worked their butts off trying to keep up and prove them selves to each other, each one of them have reached greater limits since they’ve joined the guild and in all honesty soon enough they’ll be able to beat me” Eliza explained, Eliza then let out a sigh “I get how you feel and I’m not trying to say that your point of view and opinions are wrong but from what I understand is that you don’t understand why some mages can just walk through the door and suddenly their being chosen to become S-Class mages, but sit back and watch how things unfold if you do you’ll see why they were chosen” Eliza said finishing her explanation

Elaine thought about what Viper said for a few seconds “well you do seem to find it hard to expand socially so I can see why you haven’t asked anyone to be your partner, Elaine said before an idea struck her “hey how about I be your partner?” Elaine asked her voice starting to speed up “I’m fast and powerful plus I essentially know all about you beceause Eliza doesn’t stop talking about you so it would be perfect!” Elaine said extremely fast making it essentially impossible to understand

Viper blinked for a moment or two, as Elaine had began to speak so fast he had a hard time making out what she was saying. However, Viper had heard her offer to be his partner and Viper had to admit it did sound good. As...energetic and quick talking as Elaine was, Viper did know her better than other partner options so he had no reason to refuse.

"Sounds fine with me. I would gladly select you as my partner. T-thanks for that..." Viper admitted, as he owed Elaine one and made a personal vow to connect with more people within the guild. He figured this would be a chance to do that with Elaine.

Though a comment she had made raised his eyebrow. She spoke so fast it had been hard to make out but he swore he heard Eliza's name. Viper decided to ask for clarification.

"...I apologize I may have misheard you towards the end, did you say something that concerned Eliza? Had troubling making out the later half of what you said." Viper asked Elaine.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Perona listened to Eliza's own response speech, and gave the S-Class mage time to give her arguments as to why those ex-criminals were deserving on this opportunity and while Perona had to admit Eliza may have had one point or two but in the end she could not agree with the Thunder Dragon Slayer's overall assessment. Something she conveyed with a sigh.

"I understand that you're eager to defend the selections. It's clear you've grown close to those "reformed" criminals, that Poison Dragon Slayer especially. However, I'm not just gonna gloss over what they've done like everyone else here seems happy to do and act like we're all best friends. Especially when I feel other mages here get slighted because our "power levels" are not up to par apparently. Since how physically strong a mage is is the only deciding factor for a selection apparently." Perona replied before she let had out another sigh.

"I'll watch them, but it's just gonna take more for me to see in them what you and other members here have. Call me the grouch of the guild if you must. That's just how I see it now, ultimately it's the master's decision. I won't say anything about this to anyone else" Perona said, as she had made her stance clear though she was gonna watch them and in truth vowed to prevent this complaint from escaping their private conversation.

Last edited:
Eliza took in what Perona had said and once again let out a chuckle “wow Perona, your naivety continues to astound me today” Eliza said as she looked around the hall and thought about each of the chosen mages to compete for S-Class for a few seconds “when I look at them I don’t see power in the form of strength though I do acknowledge that in terms of power Viper, Brendan and Fabian do stand out and the rest are definitely strong but not in terms of power” Eliza began to explain “Orion may have a very unique and powerful skill set but the basis of his magic is a bond and relationship between him and his spirit’s, Cyrus’s power comes from his magic that lets him provide increase’s in speed, power, endurance and many more buffs to himself or others, Then there’s also Savannah who’s magic rely’s on her creativity and imagination.” Eliza further explained “what I’m saying is that if you think that just because you think they were chosen due to some tremendous power, magic ability or because of their heritage your wrong. I know personally and from others experience’s that a flash magic or a family heritage can be a curse or can cause pressure to with hold their family name or with hold the dignity of others with that magic, as I said I’ve essentially watched each of the 8 chosen and have been with them through their journey’s and even at times I’ve gone head to head with them and I can say that none of them attempt to win a fight or solve every problem with power, they have their wits and intelligence which I have concluded from this conversation is something you didn’t think to use before just claiming that some of the 8 chosen don’t deserve to be apart of the S-Class trials” Eliza concluded before turning and walking to the bar “like I said watch the trial’s closely and you’ll see what I’m talking about”

Elaine jumped with excitement when Viper agreed to her proposition for her to be his partner “I promise that you won’t regret this decision, I won’t let you down!” Elaine said as she slowed her tone down a little bit, Elaine listened to what Viper asked and she realised what she had said “oh thank goodness you didn’t hear that, if Rliza found out I told you she would kill me. literally, that woman is scary” Elaine replied with her usual calm laidback expression as her voice slowed back down to a normal pace “for once me being over excited saved my butt” Elaine said before looking at Viper “ just forget that I mentioned Eliza, you didn’t hear anything, literally.”

Viper blinked at Elaine's response, and while part of him wanted to press her about ultimatly he decided it was not worth it. Now that Viper had a partner, in truth he could just wait for the trials to begin but since they had some down time to chat Viper felt it was better to pass the time with some conversation. A chance to learn more about his partner could only be beneficial, as well as something he just knew he had to do more of among his guildmates. And maybe he could learn something of benefit in regards to the trials themselves.

"So, do you remember what kind of trials that are actually used for this? Or do they change from year to year?" Viper asked, it was a shot in the dark as he doubted the master would keep the same exact trials each year but it was worth a shot just to ask.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Perona listened to Eliza's speech about how power is not the only thing that matteres when it comes to a selection, but before she had a chance to retort Eliza had already walked away. It wasn't that Perona actually believed strength was what mattered only, it was the fact that two mages with questionable pasts were given this chance, from her view, mainly because they happened to be powerful mages. Perona did not mean to get on Eliza's bad graces, but the fact is everyone else in this guild seem to just accept the dark mages so easily Perona just felt they really glossed over their past.

"If I'm naive for questioning their inclusion, then you're just as naive by giving them redemption on a silver platter rather than having them earn it." Perona said to herself before she pulled a book out and sat on the other end of the bar, with the intent to take her mind off her displeasure with some good literature.

Brendan shook Marc's hand and gave a hardy nod, "Thanks man, it means a lot." Brendan said with a smile. The mage was excited to have found a partner so easily, but it had also looked like everyone else was finding a partner.

"Ara and Cat, Ice and Fire interesting, Savannah and Bolt, kinda feel bad for Savannah, but Viper and Elaine... That's our biggest competition right now. Orion, Cyrus, and Fabian still have yet to choose partners." Brendan muttered, scanning the room. Even though these were his closest friends and guildmates, through this trial, they would be his biggest rivals.

Barry suddenly popped his head out from the other side of the bar counter. "Storm's right you know, I get you don't trust the new member because of their past but none of that matters now, I've been on missions with on of them and I can tell you that he is deserving of participating in the S-class trials just as much as any of us." He said. "And if you think only powerful mages are selected for the trial then you are sorely mistaken, strength is a factor but its far from being the most important one. Its how well you can adapt that matters, even if you're one of the strongest person in the guild, if you encounter a situation where strength doesn't mean anything then how are you going to approach it? I thought you were on of the smart ones in this guild Specs." He said before going back down the counter.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Perona was taken out of the world of her novel by the voice of Barry, who had appeared from behind the bar counter from seemingly out of nowhere. However, it was not so much Barry's words that Perona focused on so much as the nickname he had given her which caused a look of dumb-founded bewilderment to dawn on her face.

"S-specs? Excuse m...." Perona started to say in retort before Barry had went back under the back of the bar counter. Perona decided the effort to debate this further was a waste. Perona simply decided to let out a sigh as she adjusted her reading glasses and refocused on her book.

Sorry if I'm unwilling to just accept these guys as best friends like everyone else here and ignore what they did in the past as if it never happened. If that makes me the bad guy around here, so be it...

Serebus, with Viper now having gone to talk to Elaine, wandered around the Guild Hall unsure of what to do to pass the time. Serebus however quickly decided to go towards Sabrina, as she was the closest person she knew around here besides Viper and to a degree Ara, the latter busy she was sure with trying to find a partner herself.

"H-hey Sabrina, how you doing?" Serebus asked, still a bit nervous with starting off conversations but she had done a good enough job to get that introduction out to the Doll-Attack mage.

Cyrus was pretty surprised to have been chosen to participate in the S-class trials, but was nethertheless excited to be a part of it. And there was no question as to who his partner would be; Jeanne. Seeing this coming as well, the Light-Make Lady of Joulairre strode up to him, nodding to answer the unspoken question.

Fabian, on the other hand, was uncertain as to who to pair up with for this trek, looking around as he considered his options.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion looked around the guild, in need of a partner soon. Orion quickly sees that some of the participants already have partners for the S-Class trials. Savannah with Bolt. Ara with Cat. Viper and Brendan has Elaine and Marc respectively.

Orion scanned the room for anyone that would be good and compatible as Orion's partner. His eyes quickly locked onto a certain summoner mage, sitting by another certain book Mage.

“Mmm,” Orion started off, not quite sure if Fallon would agree to be his partner. “Hey Fallon, are you taken?” Orion asked, not sure if this person even has a partner yet.

“No,” Fallon mumbled. He lifted his head from the table. “Yes I’m single, why do you ask?” Fallon asked with his eye brows raised, completely misunderstanding the question Orion had just asked.

“Oh!” Orion said shocked at his question as a blush crept onto his face. Quickly turning around, Orion composed himself to make him look presentable. Turning to face Fallon again, Orion tried again. “Sorry, that was a bad start let’s try again. Are you anyone’s partner for the S-Class Promotions?” Orion clarified.

“No, I’m not partnered yet,” Fallon referred. “But if you don’t have a partner yet, I can partner with you.” Fallon suggested, muffled due to laying his head back down on the table.”

“Great,” Orion said estacically. “I guess we’re partners now!” Orion exclaimed before running off, back to his house specifically to get more training in.
—————
Sabrina stared around the room as she look at the selected members that were chosen to be part of the S-Class Trials. His eyes laid on old man Fabian specifically.

She doesn’t know why, but she’s got this uncomfortable feeling, knowing that Fabian was a participant in S-Class, without her.

Sabrina’s train of thought crashed when someone interrupted her thinking. Turning to face whoever it was, Sabrina glanced to see it’s Serebus. “Oh Serra!” Sabrina said a bit surprised. “I’m doing well! Have a seat why don’t you!” Sabrina exclaimed as she gestured to the seat in front of her, across the table. “Likewise, how’s the guild like?”

Serebus gave a nod as she had taken a seat cross the table from Sabrina, before she heard the Doll-Attack mage's question of how she was doing, which caused Serebus to let out a small smile.

"I'm...I'm doing well, and I'm liking the guild more and more. The people here seem really nice." Serebus admitted to Sabrina though she had a small frown over another thought.

"T-though it seems I've joined just before these big trials you guys are having. Rather exciting, but I don't know much about them so a bit nerve racking. Viper asked me to be a partner but I declined. Just feel that it isn't my place, I've been here for such a short time I didn't want to take that chance from someone else whose been here longer and had probably been anticipating this chance. It wouldn't have been fair. Besides, I don't know anything about the trials and it all seems to fast for me to get involved. D-do you think I did the right thing?" Serebus asked, as she had felt some guilt for decaying an offer from Viper even if he said it was okay and had gotten himself a partner soon after. Serebus had that worry she "let him down" by having done that.

Fredrick looked up from his notes for a moment, thinking over the next section of the journal Serebus brought with her. "How the hell did father translate these when he needed them!?" he muttered, getting a bit frustrated. "I'm getting close, I can feel it. If I can just figure out what this next paragraph says, it might give me a lead..." Massaging his forehead, he continued reading, occasionally glancing at the massive tome beside him and sipping his drink.

"Sabrina, would you like to be my partner for the S-class trials?" Fabian asked, approaching their table.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"It's fine," Sabrina reassured Serebus. "Viper is a big boy now." Sabrina joked. "I think he can handle being rejected for the S-Class Trials." Though I'm not sure if he can handle rejection of a relationship though. Sabrina thought to herself and chuckled slightly at that thought. She was about to spark up another conversation with Serra until Fabian had came over to the two young girls.

Sabrina could only stare at Fabian. Annoyed on the inside, but not showing any emotions on the outside. The Doll-Play Mage gritted her teeth. "Sure," Sabrina managed to say. "I can be your partner." She was annoyed still, at the fact that Fabian was already getting his recognition while she was still there. What was she? Chopped liver?

Hm, strained voice, grit teeth...I didn't upset her, did I? Fabian wondered. "Are you alright, Sabrina?" he said, noticing Sabrina's frustration and taking a seat at the table. "You seem a bit stressed."

Fredrick, overhearing this, glanced over his shoulder from the stack of books before him.

Barry walked to Frederick's table and sat down on the other side of his stacks of books. "Hey Seraph, you seem to be busy but I'm just going to ask, want to be my partner for the S-class trials?" Barry asked with a casual tone.

"Well, to be honest, I was hoping to get more research in, but... what the heck, I can study on the go. Sure." Fredrick said after a few moments of thought. "But, if you don't mind me asking, why me, and not Bolt or Savannah? Did they pair up with each other?" After a moment of waiting for his response, a second question arose in his mind. "Also, when you called me 'Seraph', were you referring to a Seraphim?"

"Yeah, I know you're probably tired to being called a monster by now so I decided to call you something that the opposite of monster. Besides, Seraph sounds cool." Barry responded. "To answer your first question, Savannah is also participating in this year's S-class trials and Bolt is her partner." Barry added.

"I see..." Fredrick said, slipping the journals, notes, and tome into his bag to go over later. "In that case, let's do our best out there." He held out his hand, smirking.

Cyrus looked over to Jeanne. "Do you think maybe we're gonna have to fight amongst one another at all during this trial?" he asked, seeming excited at the idea.

"I dunno. We'll just have to see." Jeanne sighed, "Still, don't get your hopes up too much."

Sabrina took note of Fabian's concern over her, having taken note of her stress that came with this thought as she gave her friend a small smile.

"Oh, I'm fine. Just nerves I guess. Let's just do our best." Sabrina said to Fabian as she tried to assure her friend that she had been okay, all the while Serebus watched without having said a work. Both because she had felt it was better not to interrupt, and in part because she wondered about Sabrina having picked up on what Fabian saw earlier as well.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"So Bolt....you are an Exceed meaning you can fly and carry me. Do you have any other capabilities? Perhaps a second magic or something." Savannah asked, as while she had been happy to know Bolt was her partner she had to admit his offensive capabilities seemed...limited. Which was why she had to figure out what Bolt was capable of. That way she could maximize possible team strategies and work on ways to use his strengths as a compliment. Savannah knew there was more to meets the eye with Bolt, and knew she could make this team work. She had to.

Elaine overheard Viper's question that concerned the trials, and offered a simple shrug in response.

"Sorry, but the Master usually changes the format of what trials the mage go through. I assume to prevent new recruits from "asking for the answers" so to say." Elaine replied to Viper, who had given a nod in response. Having figured the Guild Master would have set it up in that manner and as such began to think of what to do now.

"I see, well hardley unexpected. The only thing we can do now is get some practice in. Figure out how to use our magic as a tandem to maximize our effectiveness." Viper explained to Elaine, who in turn had a big grin on her face as she seemed to support that idea.

"Oh, and I know just the place! Me and Eliza use it all the time, follow me!" Elaine said before she had dashed out of the Guild Hall in a flash. Viper blinked a couple of times before he had let out a sigh and would follow her outside to try and keep pace.

Something that I don't know about, a simple "oh and that spot is over here" would have been nice..

Bolt noticed Savannah's expression. "Hey are you calling me weak? I might not be one of the strongest mages in this guild but I have my strengths." He said after a bit of electricity crackled on his two arms. "And yes, I can fly." He added.

Barry grabbed Frederick's hand with a smile. "That's great to hear, partner." He said.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah quickly assumed a defensive position as she had not meant to take a shot at Bolt, though she understood how he had seen it in such a way.

"O-oh no, I was just curious what your capabilities were. Just the usual stuff an Exceed can do, from what I've heard, or more on top of that. Either way you will make a great partner and I'm sure we'll kick lots of butt on this exam." Savannah said with some confidence, though she felt bad because after having considered herself the "bottom end" of the power pole among her team here in Ender Eye for her to make a statement to elicit that similar defensive reaction was not something she took pride in. So Savannah had to let Bolt know she did not calling him weak so they could work as well as a team as possible.

Brendan turned back to Marc, "Alright, we should probably use what little time we have before the trials to work out some strategies." The mage told his partner, standing up. "I've converted my backyard into a training ground as I've lived there, so it is the perfect place."

The blue-haired mage turned toward the door and began to walk out, I have to become S-Class or I'll never be able to stand before my old family.. Brendan thought, clenching his fist.

Ara analyze the whole guild hall, and noticed that everyone had found a partner.

Alright, it's time to initiate my plan.

Ara then turned towards Cat, and said, "I want to start training, so we can come up with strategies and get stronger! So let's go, Cat!"

Cat nodded, and said, "Yeah, let's do this!"

Ara smirked, and then said, "We'll be training in the mountains at the Grand Opium Forest, and training under me won't be an easy task. Orion can attest to that."

--------------------------------------------

"ACHOO!" Orion sneezed.

"Woah, man," Fallon said, "Are you okay? Don't want you catching a cold before the big day."

Orion scratched his nose, and then said, "I think I'm fine. It really just came out of nowhere."

-------------------------------------------

Mark smashed his fist into his palm, and exclaimed, "Yeah! Let's get this show on the road!"

Marc then got up to follow Brendan.

So, Ara chose Cat? Marc then chuckled. That's nice, but just know this Cat. I'm not going to go easy on you just because you're my sis! And you better not hold back either!

After the walk to Brendan's house just outside of Opium, the two entered Brendan's backyard. It was kinda messy with an occasional crater, few broken trees, stacks of chopped wood, makeshift training dummies, etc. Though it wasn't as conventional as it should've been, it would work well enough.

"Alright, let's come up with some battle plans. On the way here, I've thought of various strategies involving you transforming to distract and do as much damage before I quickly swoop in and a combination between the Chimera thingy you have and my Grand Chariot spell." Brendan explained to Marc, "Though, you know your magic more than I so, if you can think of anything better just throw it out there." The blue-haired mage added.

It was easy to see Brendan's seriousness about the entire S-Class trial, revealing a side of Brendan he didn't show too often, the only other time being on crucial missions and important battles.

"Sounds good, I thought of some strategies of my own," Marc said, "So we should explain our strategies to see if they can work or not."

"I'll explain mine first," Marc continued, "I was thinking of a combo for my Vulcan King Take:Over and your Explosive Armor. Because my Vulcan King Take:Over form boosts my strength, that I could pick you up and throw you in front of any opposing enemy and you could requip into your Explosive Armor and shoot an array of explosive attacks while mid-air!"

"Sounds like a plan?" Marc asked Brendan.

---------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in the mountains of the Grand Opium Forest,

"YOU WANT ME TO DO WHAT!?" a voice exclaimed from the mountains.

That voice belonged to Cat, and she seemed to flabbergasted from something.

Ara was there in front of Cat, and she was in her undergarments. "You heard me," Ara responded, "I need you to strip. It's the only way for you to get use to handle the freezing temperatures of my magic."

"But....." Cat said a bit hesitant, "Fine, I'll do it." Great, I was barely able to keep myself warm with my own magic. Cat then slowly started taking her clothes off, and had a blush on her face. Even more great, I have to strip in front of Ara of all people.

Cat then had all of her clothes off, except underwear, and said, "There, I did it."

"Great!" Ara exclaimed, "Now, we'll be ready to start our training regimen."

"Sounds great!" Brendan exclaimed, cracking his knuckles and doing some basic stretches, preparing to train. Though the S-Class trials were going to being very soon, Brendan had confidence that he and Marc would be ready.

The blue-haired mage smirked, "Alright, let's get this show on the road and prove ourselves worthy of S-Class to Master Ed and the whole guild!" Brendan shouted, firing himself and hopefully Marc too.

Viper managed to catch up to Elaine, though whether this had been because he could keep pace with her or she had slowed down for his sake. Regardless Elaine had led them to the clearing, the same one Eliza had used to train Savannah when they had swapped bodies and faced Viper with an eager grin.

"All right, so how do you think we should go about this? I'm usually a work out kinda mage, but you are the one taking the trial so I'm open to ideas." Elaine explained to Viper, as he thought it over himself before he came to a simple suggestion.

"I think a spar would be a good start, gives us a chance to get a real feel for each other and how we use our magic. We can then work from there on how to use it in tandem." Viper suggested, as Elaine took a moment to think it over before she gave a nod to Viper, a smile on her face.

"Works for me, if nothing else I've always been curious how I stake up to a Dragon Slayer." Elaine admitted as she moved to one end of the clearing as Viper had already moved to the other end.

"Alright, ready when you are!" Elaine called out as she had taken a moment to stretch before she gave Viper the signal she was ready, Viper himself took a moment to prepare, setting aside his combat staff and belt of explosives he had grown less dependent on given his acceptance of using his Slayer magic. Once that was done, Viper had assumed a combat stance much as Elaine had.

"Alright, let's see what you've got."

2 days later, the day of the S-class trials.

Barry walked into the guild hall with a smile of his face. “Ok, today is the big day.” He said to himself before taking a seat.

Master Ed walked out of his office and looked at the guild hall. “Hope all of you are ready for the trials that awaits you today.” He declared.

Brendan awoke on the morning of the S-Class trials, he had been training alongside Marc for the past two days and had finally gotten their various techniques down. The blue-haired mage got out of bed and completed his morning routine before heading to the guild with excitement and also a bit of nervousness.

After a short walk, Brendan arrived at the grand Ender Eye Guild Hall and entered with a smirk on his face. The mage sat at the bar, hoping to see Angela before beginning the trials, but also waiting for Marc.

Marc entered the guild, and sat right next to Brendan at the bar.

"Sup, partner!" Marc said as he patted Brendan's back, "Today is the big day! Let's be sure to show these guys just how much our training paid off for!"

--------------------------------------------

Ara and Cat then walked into the guild hall, both of them seeming extremely determined.

"Are you ready for this, Cat?" Ara asked. Cat nodded, and said, "You know it!"

The training regimen that Cat had endured with Ara was quite challenging, mostly because Ara didn't hold back once throughout the whole thing. From training in freezing temperatures wearing almost nothing at all, to the sparring matches. Ara was an extremely capable fighter, even without her magic, which made it extremely difficult for Cat to land a hit on her at times. The only real time Cat got to relax was when both mages worked together to make combos with their own magic.

Also, during their training, the mages decided to talk about some personal things. Ara told Cat about how she use to be a part of Fairy Tail, and how she felt like she wasn't individual of her own, but just a combination of feats of both her mother and father. Cat also told Ara more about herself, and how after the chimera attacked her hometown, she and Mark had just been travelling alone trying to figure out a way to survive. The two felt more closer after that.

Cat had to admit, she thought she had seen Ara in a new light at Mokupuni, but during their training regimens her thought of Ara had changed even more. But the training was all over now, and Cat could feel she had improved tremendously.

Ara smiled, and then said, "Good, but don't get too over-confident. Who knows the training the other guys put themselves through, so we must not underestimate them just because we have gotten stronger ourselves."

"I understand," Cat responded. Let's do this, Ara! We'll be sure to make you S-Class!

Last edited:
Viper himself had been sitting by a table within the Guild Hall, the past two days spent training with Elaine as Viper felt he had a good feel for her speed magic and had thought over different ways they could use their magic in combination. Not soon after...

"Alright! Time for the S-Class Trials!"

"You're excited, even if you are not participating."

"Yeah, me and Viper are gonna kick butt! And if I can help him become S-Class that's a good enough start for when I get a chance at it another year."

Eliane and Eliza, as per standard Viper had come to know, ran into the guild hall after taking a morning "jog" which equated to laps around the town. Elaine had quickly seen Viper and made the move to sit across from him on the table.

"Ready for this partner?" Elaine asked as Viper had a rather serious look, which showed he was quite determined.

"I am, and I will achieve the rank of S-Class. Could be the opportunity I have been waiting for." Viper said, as he vowed to get the rank and give himself access to the S-Class missions that had been exclusive to mages of that rank. Viper would easily be able to cover more group with this access, and might prove to be a step close to finding his mother.

Viper would achieve that rank, and nothing and nobody was gonna stand in his way, Viper vowed to himself.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Alright, let's do this!"

Savnnah stood outside the door of the guild hall, in a moment where she had tried to "hype" herself up for the coming S-Class Trials. Savannah had worked hard with Bolt the past couple of days, and she was determined to give it her all and prove to everyone what she could do.

If I become S-Class, I can prove to everyone...prove to myself, that I am more than the weak link. That I have worth to the guild and will earn my place around here. I have to do this, I have to rise to that next level. I'll show everyone who I am!

Savannah would enter the guild hall soon after, as she quickly scanned the area for Bolt while everyone else had began to gather for the coming trials.

"Hey Marc!" Brendan exclaimed as his partner entered the guild hall and took a seat next to him, "For sure, we'll make this an S-Class trial to remember." The mage declared, sitting back in his seat and leaning against the bar.

The blue-haired mage then turned back to Marc, "So, I hear Cat is teamed up with Ara. You got any tips about her fighting style? We may have to fight them." Brendan explained to his partner, "All I really know about Ara's fighting style is that it is kind of similar to her father's, Grey Fulbuster if that helps at all." Brendan continued before pausing briefly and trying to remember the times witnessing Ara fight, which really wasn't that many.

"Just know, if they start stripping, things are gonna get real. I wouldn't be surprised if Ara passed or forced her strange habit upon your poor sister."

Marc smirked, and responded, "Yeah, I can give you some tips. Cat tends to fight from a distance, using long-range attacks like her Spinning Purple-Flare and Purple-Flare Vertex. But she shouldn't be underestimated when it comes to short-range, even if it isn't her strong-suit. But, who knows, maybe she's changed her fighting style a bit from training with Ara."

Marc then felt disgusted when Brendan gave the idea of Cat stripping, "Oh, god! Why would you even think of that!?" Marc then sighed, and continued with, "I doubt it, though....." Hopefully.

---------------------------------------

Ara and Cat then started discussing with each other, and which attacks they should specifically use for which situation.