• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Tales of Ender Eye (Fairy Tail RP)

Angela smiled as she also slipped on her bracelet, the matching gems gleamed in the sunlight. "I'm glad you like it, but thanks for paying for!" The plant-mage exclaimed, looking up at Brendan.

"Yeah, no problem. It was the least I could do." Brendan said smiling back at Angela before slightly blushing as their eyes had locked for a couple seconds.

Angela giggled before taking Brendan by the hand again and basically 'leading' him down the street once again in search of something else that could hold their attention for a while.

As the two continued to walk, Brendan spotted Viper and Eliza who both seemed equally flustered. Brendan chuckled to himself and gave Viper a wave and the 'okay' sign, basically teasing him even though he was pretty much in the same situation.

Viper had taken note of Brendan's glance towards him, teasing him even in spite of the fact their situations were more similar than he would have guessed in spite of the differences that did exist. None the less he did with a shrug and a "good luck" sign to Angela.

The only saving grace in his situation was Eliza seemed just as awkward as he was. Viper needed to work on his...social conversation to say the least.

----------
Serebus eventually had come up with a plan as she had dodged another blow from Sabrina's rock doll, and that plan was to dig underground to avoid any strikes from the rock doll. Sabrina sensed that Serebus would try to attack her from underneath so she would jump on her rock doll and have it move around to avoid being in one spot for too long. Indeed this seemed to work as Sabrina managed to steer her doll away from Serebus who tried to tackle it from underneath it, though Sabrina was not quick enough to issue a counter attack command before Serebus dug back underground.

This spar became a game, either Serebus would actually manage to hit the rock doll from under it or Sabrina would be able to order a successful counter attack with her rock doll should Serebus miss.

The Ice-Cream salesman nodded and suddenly an ice-cream scoop began to float and it scooped a serving of chocolate ice-cream into a waffle cone before the waffle cone floated over into Vipers hand “and what can I get you?” The salesman asked turning to face Eliza,

Eliza didn’t really pay attention to the salesman as she turned to see what Viper was looking at “umm... strawberry please” Eliza replied not really paying attention to the salesman, Eliza spotted Brendan and Angela and gave them a wave before turning back to see a cone of strawberry ice-cream floating in front of her “thank you” Eliza said as she snatched the ice-cream cone out of the air “how much do we owe you?” Eliza asked before reaching down to realise that her cash was in her pants

The salesman smiled “don’t worry about it, its on me” the salesman said before shooing Eliza and Viper away “now go and have some fun while the sun is still up”

Eliza sighed a breath of relief “uh thank you, have a nice day” Eliza said before beginning to walk along the beach, Eliza then turned around “Viper are you coming?”

Viper finally snapped out of his daze from seeing Brendan's "signal" and gave a nod to Eliza, his ice cream in his hand.

"Y-yeah, right behind you." Viper said as he began to follow Eliza while he also took a lick of his ice cream. It was rather nice, though his focus was on Eliza now as he followed the Thunder Dragon Slayer.

----------
Sabrina eventually came up with an idea after having avoided several Serebus blows from underground but failed to land counter shots with her rock doll. And inspiration came from all the holes Serebus made.

Sabrina formed a sand-doll, as she continued to evade Serebus' blows from Serebus while her sand doll went to one hole and began to fill it up with sand from its own body. Sabrina's aim was to shoot sand at Serebus through the hole tunnel she had made.

Serebus, in turn, saw this sand coming and dashed to the surface once more. The second Serebus had, Sabrina called her rock doll to deliver a strike that Serebus responded in kind with her own tail strike as both blows struck each other which pushed both the rock doll and Serebus back.

Ara was smoothly riding her board, and she felt like the queen of the world. She was so confident, that she raised her hands into the air, and exclaimed, "I'M THE QUEEN OF THE WORLD!" But what she didn't realize was that she activated her magic, and a giant wave rose from above.

The wave was a monster, and it swept passed Ara and the wave she was currently riding on.

The wave would lead Ara and her board unto shore, but Ara was left on the ground unconscious and her eyes were spinning. After few minutes, Ara got up, and said to herself, "Last time I pull off a stunt like that. But....what Ara didn't realize was that she was going topless. The wave had taken her bikini, and is now far away in the ocean.

Zara had taken note of the giant wave Ara got washed up in and quickly swam back to shore to make sure that she was okay.

"A-ara! Are you okaaaaa...." Zara started to say, before she had taken note of, well, a certain lack of clothing Ara had at the moment which naturally made her stare...and grin a little. Though thinking quickly Zara had dashed over and would grab a towel. Her eyes not having left Ara the entire time for, well, clear reasons. Zara soon returned with said towel.

"Well, good news is you appeared to have gotten out of that without a scratch. Bad news is, well, you might attract some more eyes..." Zara said to Ara as she had held a towel for Ara and pointed to the area where Ara's bra would have been, if only to help make the Ice & Water mage more aware of what happened. All the while taking in the sight and quite pleased with it.

-----------
Serebus and the rock doll, which included by extension Sabrina, clashed with Serebus' tail and the rock doll's fist trading blows which shook the cove. However, between that and the holes Serebus had made and general damage of their battle, the cove began to shake little by little which soon enough got Serebus' notice as she had reverted to her human form.

"I-I think we should call it. If we continue to spar at this pace w-we might cause the cove to collapse, or something..." Serebus said as she had expressed concern their spar was beginning to get...a little too intense as Sabrina glanced around the battle worn cove and gave a nod, turning her rock doll to rubble on command before she walked up to Serebus.

"I can agree to that, you're strong! I hope for a future match where we can both go all out, that would be fun!" Sabrina said with a giggle as Serebus gave a nod, a small smile on her face.

"Y-yeah, your strong as well. I would like that..." Serebus admitted.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion watched as Ara and Zara had they're moment of intimacy. Orion had just been surfing along the waves until he heard some commotion among the shallows. Orion looked to see it was Zara tending to Ara after being knocked out by some monster wave. Orion couldn't help but notice one, out of the two, was topless during the situation. Orion immediately looked away, blushing hard at what he had just seen. He's should do something to rid of the image. if he wanted respect he needed to respect other's privacy first. Orion slowly walked back to the duo after some time, making sure Ara was presentable at the very least. "U-uhh, h-hey guys," Orion stuttered. "We should r-return these boards." The celestial mage came around and collected the boards, avoiding eye contacts with the two of the ladies. "I-I think I had enough for the day," Orion said nervously as he went to return the boards for the women.

After about half an hour of time had passed, Draco had managed to to carve a large smooth of sand for the castle within the trench route. She had also been able to use her claws to create a tall structure, seemingly the bottom and most strongest floor of their building-to-be. She looked to Savanah in hopes of approval, spreading her arms out wide.

"Do you like it! It was pretty simple, and I left room for lots of building and creative design for whatever you had in mind! Oh! Speaking of~" The Spirit spoke before dashing around the castle in circles - releasing a blazing blue hue from her extended claws to carve cathedral-like windows into the base of the castle.

Zane was a bit shocked upon seeing Draco's efficiency in tasks even such as this. The bottom floor alone that she was carving into had to be at least twice as tall as the three people that stood before it. He hoped that his draconian spirit's child-like persona wasn't becoming too much for Savannah to bear, as he understood that even just a small amount of quality time with her can be tiring to keep up with.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
In contrast to Zane's concerns, Savannah had a big child like grin on her own face as she scanned the...detailed base with admiration. Savannah had to admit it was even better than how she envisioned in her head, having picked up on Draco's efficiency.

"This is...amazing! Draco you are a natural!" Savannah said before she would hop on the base, careful to treat carefully to not cause any collapse although the base felt quite secure

"Alright, I think I'll assemble the general layers and you can use your claws to carve in details. I could pitch in helping that as well." Savannah explained as she began to create large sections of generic sand shapes to attach to the base with the intent to for Draco to carve into them as she generated some sand tools herself.

Savannah felt like a little kid again, and it served as a perfect compliment to Draco's energy as she was intent to complete this master castle.

Draco watched in awe as the Sand Mage did her thing and began manipulating the grainy earth around them, causing the castle to become even larger. Zane let a content smile slip and show across his face, glad that Savannah seemed to be not only getting along, but thriving alongside his Spirit's hyper activeness.

"Yes! Yes! Even better!" The sleek black haired spirit told, going to town on one sand structure after another was placed on to the base, thanks to Savannah.

As it grew taller and taller, Draco caught herself having to jump high within the air for multiple seconds at a time and began to carve windows, tiny doors, and even brick-like designs to the top. She would form multiple cone tips to the sand to really make it seem like a prominent empire. Draco took a look at the sand castles around her and smirked. Surely this was already the sovereign of them all, but that fact became her focus less and less as they built on; aside from her constantly competitive personality, she was actually enjoying herself - having much more fun on Earth than she ever thought she would.

Eliza waited for Viper to catch up to her before she continued walking “so how’s life been after joining Ender Eye? Have you found a place to stay?” Eliza asked trying to make conversation “it’s a pretty big change being a guild wizard and you look like you’ve fit into the lifestyle pretty well from what I’ve seen” Eliza added before taking a lick of her ice-cream and turning to look at her guild mates further down the beach

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah herself had the same attitude, the desire to make the best sand castle ever was of course there but more importantly she was just having a good ole time with Draco. In truth, Savannah was happy to have this time with someone who shared her passion when it came to sand castle creation and just fed off Draco's energy as she began to carve in details of the structure while she generated more material.

Savannah took note of Draco having to jump and hover a bit in the air to carve in the details as she decided to help out as she generated a sand high rise along the structure with a switch made as well.

"Draco! I made something to help you get high without having to jump around so much. Hope it helps!" Savannah called out with a grin as she pointer to the high rise in question as an illustration to Draco.

Viper took a moment to catch up and take a lick of his own ice cream before he would respond to Eliza's question.

"Well, I've been staying at a room Zara keeps for me in that bar of hers. Guess I haven't moved out yet, per say, as I guess I get used to it. Still I ought to consider my own place sometime. Really has to be a pain in the ass for her, even if she never openly complained about the arrangement." Viper explained as he took another lick of his ice cream.

After hanging out around the beach for a few days, the crew decided to head back to the guild.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Two days later, Master Ed suddenly kicked open the door to his office when everyone were in the guild hall. "Hey kids, its that time of the year again!" He said with excitement. Barry instantly stood up and looked at Ed with wide eyes. "You mean its here already?" He said. "What? Its already time for that?" Bolt added, also looking at the guild master with open eyes.

Zane had been sitting at the bar circling around the ice in his glass out of boredom. It hadn't really been an interesting or activity-filled couple of days, however, he had quickly recognized the excitement in Master Ed's voice as the man kicked down his office door - and had a good idea about what he was referring to. His face grew into a bright smile and he swung his chair around to look at the Guildmaster. Was he being serious? If it was truly time for the trials, why hadn't he told himself or the others prior to this?

"It seems this is a surprise to all of us. You're sneaky, Master, that's for sure." The blonde mage spoke.

He stood from his stool at the bar and stretched out, taking a look around the guild hall, realizing just how much talent and power the other members actually had. If it were truly time for the S-Class Trials, Zane wouldn't be an ounce of a bit surprised if they were to give him a run for his money. Surely this would prove to be quite the event to come.

"What's going on here?" Cyrus asked, clearly confused as he dropped one of the bandits he was carrying on a royal guard's foot. The guard shouted out and pulled his foot up, hopping as he rubbed the injury. "Oh, sorry. What time of the year is it?"

"Well, if my calender's correct, I believe he's refering to..." Jeanne said, thinking back on it.

"I wonder if there's a certain amount of time you need to be a member of the guild before applying..." Fredrick muttered, paying attention.

"Oh ho ho, this is gonna be fun." Fabian said. Even though he was already an S-class mage, he knew he might get a chance to be a part of the trials themselves. He couldn't wait to see how much his peers had grown.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah heard the master's call though she herself had no idea what "that time of year" could have meant, though Perona in the back seemed to know all too well.

So, the time of the trials has come again...

Savannah walked up to the master, Barry and bolt with a look of confusion on her face.

"What time is it master?" Savannah asked Master Ed, curious as to what he referenced since by comparison to others she was not in the guild for as long a time so she had been clueless to what he was speaking of.

"Time of year, what do you think he means by that?"

"I'm sure he'll explain it soon enough."

Viper and Serebus had been sitting in a back table, Viper once more having began to map out regions in Fiore based on a clue he had received prior that concerned the location of his missing mother. Serebus had naturally been curious, though Viper kept the information rather vague beyond "looking for my mother" as diving into his own past was the last thing Serebus probably needed. In any event he had to put it on halt as both he and the younger girl placed their focus towards Master Ed and this announcement of his. Given the reactions of certain mages, it seemed to be a significant one which peaked their interest.

Brendan looked up from his seat the bar, he was surprised honestly, Master Ed didn't usually come out of his office so this had to be good. The mage listened and fiddled with his bracelet he had boughten with Angela a little while ago.

"That time huh?" Brendan asked, "Alright, I'm down to finally get a spot in this thing." The blue-haired mage said with a smirk, placing his arms behind his head.

Eliza looked up at Master Ed from the bar where she was sitting “well this has come around quickly hasn’t it” Eliza said as she thought back to when she had her S-class trial “well I’ve got to say with the talent here it will be hard to even think of who will manage to come out on top this time” Eliza added before she got up from her seat and walked towards Master Ed “hey Master you should probably give an explanation” Eliza said before waving her arm across the room “we’ve managed to pick up quite a few new members since the last trial and there probably clueless of what’s going on” Eliza explained to the Guild Master

Ara was minding her own business in the guild, when suddenly Master Ed announced something and everyone started muttering among themselves. What the heck is everyone in a big commotion about? What's happening this year? Ara was pretty curious about the situation at hand.

Orion, on the other hand, seemed more relaxed than Ara, and muttered to himself, "Ah, so it's that time of year again, huh?"

Ara looked at Orion, and asked, "What's "that time of year" exactly?"

Orion smirked, and responded, "You'll see."

Ara pouted her lips, and muttered, "Fine."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cat and Marc were sitting in a table near the corner, and they noticed all of the commotion that had commenced as well.

"What do you think this is all about?" Cat asked.

"I have no idea," Marc responded, "But it must be a big deal if so many people are getting excited over it. Can't say I'm not curious, though."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Master Ed had just gotten everyone excited! What could this exciting news be!? Why is everyone in such a commotion!? What exactly will Master Ed announce!?

Find out next time, ON DRAGON BALL----

Wait...this is the wrong series.

Brendan stood up from his stool, “Come on Master Ed! Tell us the roster already!” Brendan exclaimed obviously very excited about this thing Ed had brought up.

The blue-haired mage look around to see the mixture of confusion and excitement, everyone, even people who knew what this was going to be about, would be in for a surprise.

Master Ed chuckled a bit when he heard Savannah ask what the event is and Eliza pointing out that some new members probably don't know what the event is. "Of course, I'm getting to that." He said as he stood up strait and looked at the entire guild hall. "For those of you that are new and don't know what I'm talking about, I'm referring to the S-class promotion trials where one of you will have the chance to become an S-class Wizard." He explained.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"S-Class Trials? So that means one of us could become an official S-Class Mage? That's amazing!" Savannah said with a big smile, her excitement made quite clear to everyone else. After such a period of self doubt and insecurities as it concerned her capabilities compared to other mages in the guild, these trials could be her opportunity to really prove herself to everyone. To prove to herself that she is not the weak link among the guild. To show everyone what she is really made of.

Savannah knew she needed to obtain S-Class, anything less would only confirm her fears. Savannah was not gonna let this opportunity go to waste. She vowed that much to herself.

Though Savannah also realized that she may have jumped the gun a bit. Master Ed had not explained any details for how one of them could become an S-Class mage, so she would have to wait for Master Ed to provide more clarification.

Master Ed smiled. "I will explain the S-class trials in detail once we get to the trial grounds in 2 days." Ed explained. "But now, I'll announce the participants of this grand event. Orion, Ara, Barry, Cyrus, Brendan, Fabian, Viper and Savannah." Ed said in a clear voice. "Each of you are allowed to chooses on other member in the guild as a partner who will help you in your trial." Ed explained. "So choose wisely."

"Sweet, I'm participating again this year." Barry said before turning to Bolt. "Hey Bolt..." He said. "No, I don't want to partner with you this year. You shoes me for your partner every year you're participating. I think you should socialize more." Blot said. "But Bolt." Barry said with a disappointed expression. "I'm doing this for your own good Barry." Bolt responded. Barry then sighed before looking around to see who could be his partner for this year's S-class trial.

Ara heard her name, and was in shock.

I...I got chosen as participant?

Ara was in disbelief. She was almost on the verge of tears. She...she knew it. She knew she wasn't going to be in the shadows of her parents anymore! It hadn't even been a whole year since she left Fairy Tail, and she already was chosen to be a nominee for S-Class. This had to be the greatest thing for Ara ever!

But then....Ara heard Master Ed say that they all needed a partner. Why do they all need partners? And who would Ara choose? She has many friends in the guild, but who would be the one that's best suited to help her. Orion was out because he is a chosen participant, so this made it even more difficult for Ara.

Hmm....who should my partner be? I gotta think about this. After all, I only have two days to figure it out.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion was excited when Master Ed had announced the annual S-Class trials for the Ender Eye guild. Orion had made it to the list for some of the trials, not every year though. He made it close once or twice, but it was never really enough. Orion nervously sat down, though he doesn't show it. It was especially nerve wrecking for the Celestial Mage as he is an unknown factor. It's either he made it, or completely missed the mark.

Master Ed explained in no details on what the trials were about. Though he did announce the participants of the S-Class Trial. As soon the first name was called, Orion looked around to see who Master Ed had picked. The Celestial Spirit Mage suddenly realized, Master Ed had called his name as the first participant. Orion smiled and nodded his head from any congratulatory comments, but on the inside, Orion was mentally hyperventilating. He made it to the trials again. Will he make it? Or break it? Even he doesn't know.

Master Ed added the partner factor for the trials, where each contestant is allowed to pick a non-participating, non S-Class guild member. Ara would've been Orion's first choice, but she's participating. Brendan would be his second, but he's also participating. Looks like he had to socialize and make some new allies. Orion looked around the guild for any compatible and trustworthy partners for the S-Class Trials.

Brendan heard his name and took a deep breath. He had been chosen for this once before but had fallen to the hands of one of the current S-Class mages and now, he had finally been chosen again.

The mage had no idea to express his emotion in this situation, he was overwhelmed with excitement but there was a nervous that stirred within him. What if he could not live up to his potential he was granted when he entered this world? Brendan shook his head, No, I can't worry about this now. He thought before looking amongst his guildmates.

Viper, Ara, Orion, Savannah, Cyrus, Fabian, and Barry. Strongest competitors yet, but I won't let that hinder me. I just have to find a partner first... These were the thoughts that ran through Brendan's mind as he scanned the room, this would not be an easy decision..

Eliza looked around the room at all of the mages selected for the S-Class trial and smiled “well I have to say every year the participants are good but I think this year will be something to remember” Eliza said softly to herself, Eliza looked around the hall again to notice that Elaine was nowhere to be seen Eliza walked around the guild hall for a bit but she still couldn’t see her “that’s weird” Eliza mumbled before shrugging and walking over to Brendan who was scanning the room probably looking for a team mate “Hey, Brendan” Eliza said as she came up next to him “so your second chance at S-Class, pretty scary huh” Eliza said as she smiled at Brendan “so who do you think your going to ask to partner with?”

Viper overheard Master Ed explain the selections, and he had been suprised to be among the selection. Given that he had been an enemy at one point with the guild, to be given the chance was a tremendous honor.

One that he vowed not to waste. Viper considered this partner though. Serebus of course would have been a logical choice, though that depended if she was comfortable with the idea. Viper glanced at the girl, who herself glanced back at Viper as she seemed to understand what he might have been thinking.

"I...I think I'd rather...rather decline taking part in this. Even as just a partner. I don't know just feels like a rush and I'd rather give a veteran member of the guild that opportunity. I don't want to...to just come in and take the spotlight so to say. I'm sorry..." Serebus replied to Viper as the Dragon Slayer gave a nod and a look of understanding.

"Don't worry, I get it." Viper replied, which meant his first choice for partner was gone. Eliza was already an S-Class mage, which meant Viper would have to find someone else.

But who that someone else was, Viper was unsure of...

Brendan looked at Eliza as she began speaking to him, "Honestly, kinda. But, I'm more excited for it." Brendan replied, leaning back in his chair before continuing to scan the room a bit more, his ideal partner was going to be Orion or Viper, but alas, they are also participating.

"Hmm, I could ask Angela," Brendan suggested, "Although, I may get tripped up by my feelings in that scenario." Brendan said, "Oh I know! I'll ask Marc! Him and I went on job together once and we worked pretty well together!" The blue-haired mage concluded, finally answering Eliza's second question.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah was overjoyed, seeing her chance to prove herself among the elite within the guild and show that she is not just the weak link of the team. Savannah had to sieze this chance, though the question remained.

Who would Savannah pick to be her partner.

Barry, Ara and Orion were but of course the natural options, but each of them had been selected as well. Draco was also out, both because she was a Celestial Spirit and in Zane's care as he was already an S-Class mage. Who else could Savannah ask?

Zane watched as the selected members roamed around the guild in search of a partner for the Trials. He smiled, as he was pretty entertained. Everyone was basically being forced to branch out and socialize in order to secure a reliable companion for the tests. Certainly, as he had predicted, people like Orion, Brendan, and Savannah would be selected - they have made tremendous amounts of progress up to this point. He was a bit surprised to hear Viper and Fabian called, due to their current stance with the Magic Council and such, but he knew that when it came to strength, they were both quite able.

The mage actually scratched the back of his head - if he were to be honest, Fabian had originally scared him before he had changed for the better. Remembering what he could do, exactly, caused Zane to wonder if he himself could beat him one on one if the time ever arose. He was sure that Cyrus and Barry would be impressive, as well. They were the ones that laid a bit low within the guild, but there was always a chance that they both had some tricks up their sleeves.

Last edited:
Eliza listened to Brendan as she scanned the room looking at the reactions of the participants and if there asking people to partner with them or not, Eliza turned to Brendan as he finished answering her questions “well it’s good that your not to scared, being scared isn’t something you want to be going into the S-Class trials” Eliza explained, Eliza then thought about Brendan’s choice in partner “Marc is a pretty good choice” your both close range fighters so you could easily overpower nearly any boy you meet” Eliza said before walking off to see some of the other mages who got selected “good luck” Eliza called back to Brendan as she left.

Elaine walked through the streets of Opium thinking to herself while she fiddled with a small metallic puzzle, Elaine let out a sigh before walking into a clothes shop where the owner was reading a book at the counter “umm hey I’m Elaine I heard that my order arrived” Elaine said to the owner,
The owner looked up at Elaine and smiled as she pulled a medium sized box out from behind the counter and gave it to Elaine “here you go, never had an order like this but from what your wearing now it definitely looks like your style” The owner said before returning to her book,
Elaine picked up the box and walked out of the shop where she over heard some kids talking about the S-Class trials at the Ender Eye guild, a smile came to Elaine’s face as she heard that before she jetted if towards the guild hall

"You'll see what I can really do." Brendan said with a confident smirk before Eliza wished him good luck, "Thanks. All us participants will need it." The mage added before Eliza left to do whatever.

Now, time to get down to business. Brendan thought as he stood up, located Marcus Drake, and approached him. "Marc!" Brendan called out, attempting to draw the attention of the Take-Over Mage before sitting down across from him. "Hey man, you know how we need partners for this thing right?" Brendan asked, jumping right to the point, "How about you team up with me?" Brendan asked confidentiality.

Viper decided to scan around, see who was gonna partner up with who within the guild. Viper had to admit, he began to regret not being quite as social with other members as he would have liked. Still, Viper was sure he could find somebody. Viper just had to, just had to ask.

So, was it so hard for him? Guess social interaction proved to be almost as much of a challenge for the Dragon Slayer as fighting dark mages. Almost, Viper reminded himself as he scanned the halls to see potential partner options.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah considered her options before she overheard Bolt's rejection towards being Barry's partner, which opened up an opportunity for the Sand-Make Mage as she made her way over to the Exceed.

"Hey Bolt, so if you're not gonna team with Barry. Maybe you'll consider tagging with me?" Savannah said, as she had made her offer known to Bolt and she would wait for a response.

Perona, after she had heard the selections, had a rather...displeased expression on her face. Would appear as if Perona was unhappy with certain selections, and this had not just been a case of being jealous herself.

Figures....two of our picks were people who just a few days ago were confirmed as former criminals that needed quite the bounty to pay to clear their records. But no, they're perfect as selections to be given a chance to obtain the elite rank within the guild. I mean screw myself, Elaine or even Fallon among other long-term members we don't deserve that right. Nah a couple of new recruits and former enemies easily deserve this chance over us.

Bolt was sitting on a table before turning around when Savannah asked if he would team with her. "Yeah sure." He said as he raised his hand towards Savannah. Barry suddenly appeared. "Wait I thought you didn't want to participate." He said. "I said I didn't wan to team with you, I never said I didn't want to participate." Bolt said with a smug face. Barry groaned disappointedly.

Barry looked around. "Huh, who else could i ask to be my partner." He thought. He then noticed Frederick. "Maybe..." He said to himself while rubbing his chin.

Last edited:
Eliza walked through the guild hall towards the bar a smile formed on her face as she looked around the room, Eliza remembered back to when she was chosen for the S-Class trials a few years back and how happy she was when she became S-Class. Before Eliza reached the bar she noticed Perona who seemed to be dissatisfied with something, Eliza turned and walked towards her “hey Perona what’s up? Aren’t you exited for the people who got selected for the S-Class trial?” Eliza asked

Elaine ran through the guild doors and into the hall to find everyone chatting away, Elaine ran up to Eliza who was talking to Perona “Hey Eliza, hey Perona, can you guys tell me who got chosen for the S-Class trials?” Elaine asked talking extremely quickly

“Savannah, Barry, Viper, Brendan, Ara, Orion, Cyrus and Fabian” Eliza replied quickly

“Thanks!” Elaine said before looking around the guild hall and noticing Viper walking around the hall looking at the guild members “maybe he needs a bit of help” Elaine said before running over to Viper and coming to a stop beside him “hey Viper! How’s it going?” Elaine asked trying to start conversation

Viper blinked as soon enough Eliza's friend Elaine appeared before him and asked how he was. Well, Viper knew Elaine a bit better outside of the core group and Eliza so he figured asking her about this was worth a shot of nothing else. She could be help here.

"Well, just we're supposed to select partners for this. And well, Eliza is already an S-Class, Serebus doesn't want to take that spot from someone else whose been in the guild longer and others I do missions with are taking the exam so I'm just trying to find a partner." Viper said to Elaine as he explained his situation.