• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Tales of Ender Eye (Fairy Tail RP)

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Well it's just...seeing Ara grow so strong so quickly made me realize just how little I've grown since I've joined Ender Eye. The rest of the guild is just filled with such amazing mages, or mages that have great potential or even both. By comparison, I can't help but feel...like the weak link around here." Savannah admitted as she turned away from Orion and glanced down at her hand, which had generated a sand sphere in her palm.

"I can't help but wonder if I've hit a wall. Like, I've progressed as far as I can and will just continue to watch everyone else get further and further ahead. I work my tail off, yet I still can't even perform my best spell without a convenient magic boost nearby. And yet in two weeks Ara has risen to such heights it's...it's almost alarming. Ara is just...a glaring example of improvement in ones self that I might not be able to come close to." Savannah admitted, letting her worries and fears of already being seen as the weak link of the guild and just falling further and further behind.

Viper gave a nod, thankful that Barry accepted his apology before he would think over his question.

"It's been getting easier and easier by the day. Still haven't formed the bonds with everyone like I know I should, but Eliza has done a good job of helping me fit in that I think I'm making some good progress in being a true member of Ender Eye." Viper explained to Barry, and it had not been so easy to begin with but Eliza among others had been crucial in helping Viper adapt to guild life it made things gradually easier for the Dragon Slayer.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion stopped walking and turned around to face Savannah. He placed his hand on her shoulder, trying to comfort her to the best of his abilities.

"Savannah, you are just as strong as any of us. No one is any stronger or any weaker than each other." Orion explained to the Sand-Make Mage. "Your magic capabilities does not define you as a person, your spirit and will does." Orion thought that was really cheesy, but sometimes the most cheesy sayings are the most accurate one.

“You shouldn’t doubt yourself.” Orion tried to reassure Savannah. “Just put your all into what you’re doing, and that would be enough.”

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah felt Orion place a comforting hand on her shoulder as he offered her some advice. On one hand, Orion did have a point; there was more to one's worth than just their magical capabilities. However, the worry that she might not be strong enough to help her friends should things get tough along with what had to be a nagging insecurity over herself wouldn't allow her to fully embrace Orion's advice.

Still, Savannah put on a small smile for Orion and gave a nod.

"Thank you Orion, I'll try to avoid being a downer during this mission." Savannah said, as she hoped this would reassure Orion enough to not have to worry about her.

Bad enough if Orion had to cover for Savannah's "weakness" as a mage if he was also worried about her emotional state. Savannah would focus on settling those worries to focus on the task at hand.

The walk with Ara and Cat continued, but, the whole time, it was very awkward. Or, at the very least, it was awkward for Cat. Ara just kept walking with a blank face, and didn't sputter a word.

Cat tried to ease the tension once more, and asked, "So...what kind of stuff did you do during your training?"
Ara didn't look back at Cat, again, and responded, "I mostly did mental training. Ever since the incident that happened during White Day, I wasn't able to control my emotions well, so I decided to ease off my stress by doing some physical training. I was a nomad for a couple of days, walking around, and sometimes fighting against those who wanted to mess with me. It really wasn't helping though, because all it did was make me even more stressed. It wasn't until I arrived at a monk's temple. There, he trained me to train my mind instead of my body. I started to become more loose, and eventually I started letting go all of my worries and problems through meditation. The meditation also made me gain First Origin, so I was also able to get a bit stronger. "
Cat was amazed a bit. Ara was basically just traveling around some of Fiore during her training, and was able to meet wise and strong people. Ara then continued. "I thanked the monk for helping me, and I left his temple. After that, I meditated through harsh conditions, like in mountains and deserts. After a while, I then decided to try to train my magic again, so that I could test First Origin. I thought the Mokupuni would've been good area to train in, but then the Lau-pele attacked."

Cat was still amazed about all of this, but she had some inner-doubt in herself. Could this training really have been the reason why Ara is acting so strange? Was it because of her achieving First Origin? Cat decided to keep these questions to herself, and the pair kept on walking.

Deep in the island's jungle, Cyrus sat on the ground, eyes closed as he focused his magic energy through his body, trying to develop a spell that would help him heal his wounds. "Alright, one more time...Astral Engine: Mitosis." he muttered to himself, and a bright yellow aura slowly ebbed around him from his injuries. While they very slowly began to vanish, Cyrus could feel his magic reserves running thin way too quickly, and the spell cancelled itself out just seconds later. "Damn it all!" he shouted, frustrated that it wasn't working. He was growing more impatient by the day, but he knew whatever had happened to Jeanne, he would have to be in top shape again just to hold his own against her. Taking a deep breath to calm himself down, he sat on the ground again and began focusing on replenishing his magic.

Barry looked at Viper. “Well that’s good to hear.” He said. His eyes then widened when he heard a grunting sound coming from deep within the jungle. “Did you hear that? Sounded like grunting.” He asked Viper.
(Hope this is alright with you @Gamefreak1996)

Last edited:
Ara and Cat kept walking down the path of the cave.

"What do you expect we find here?" Cat asked.
"I don't know," responded Ara, "But we have to find some sort of kind of clue. We can't let these villagers keep living in this madness."
Cat nodded, and said, "You're right."

It was quiet most of the time, but then suddenly there was a rumbling sound coming from the distance.

"What is that?" Cat asked.
Ara then glared at the distant, and said, "They're here."
"Who is here?" Cat asked.
"The Lau-Pele," Ara responded. Ara then quickly reverted her hands into ice blades, and looked off at the distance.

Immediately a monster came out of nowhere, and jumped at Cat and Ara. Ara quickly swatted the monster away, and slammed it against the wall. Seconds afterwards, a horde had already surrounded Cat and Ara.
"We're surrounded," Ara muttered, "And I don't see any escape route. Our only chance is to fight them. Are you ready?"
Cat readied her fists around purple flames, and said, "Yeah, I am."

Cat and Ara then attacked the monsters. The monsters would plan their attacks against the other Ender Eye members as well.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah had managed to settle her wild emotions concerning her issues of personal strength long enough to continue to walk forward before she heard a noise.

A rumbling sound coming from the distance. Seemingly all around them, as Savannah tried to trace the source.

"Hey Orion you hear th..."

Before Savannah could even finish her thought, a sudden wave a monsters came from all around them and began to launch an attack on the pair. Immediately Savannah formed a sand sword and shield as she blocked their close range attacks and slashed at them.

"S-shit!" Savannah called out as she did her best to slash away at the beasts around herself and Orion. Savannah took note that the monsters were not strong enough on their own to be a threat to either of them. Savannah also felt a stronger presence deeper into the jungle and figured that was the one controlling the pack so to say.

"I sense a strong one over there Orion. I'll handle this, you can have what's left of the small fry." Savannah said as she generated a sand cannon and blasted several monsters with multiple shots around herself and Orion before she charged ahead into the dense jungle; slashing away weaker monsters as she aimed to take down the strong presence she sensed.

I'll show Orion, I'll show everyone! This is my worth to the guild!

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
“Savannah wa-“ Orion was about to follow and call out to the Sand Mage, but his path was blocked by these stupid.... Ka... Lao.... Keo... Tapu Lele. Whatever they’re called, they’re stupid. “Argh!” Orion exclaimed as he fought back against the reptilian creatures. Suddenly Orion was dog-piled by the creatures. With a glow of a Requip, Orion fought back their defenses with the Moon Deity Armor and lance at hand.

“Moongeist Beam!” Orion exclaimed as he shot through each and every monster that attacked him. Soon every monster was defeated. Orion leaned against a tree, tired from that small predicament. Orion looked towards the direction where Savannah ran off to. “Stay safe Savannah.”

Smoke suddenly filled the forest, but Orion didn’t notice as his eyes were closed from exhaustion. Orion opened his eyes, only to see a smokey forest. “What the...” Orion mumbles to himself. Orion felt something on his leg. Before he was able to look at what it was, Orion was dragged down into unknown.

Last edited:
Viper had been about to make a comment on Barry's observation, when the deep rumbling got louder and soon enough a swarm of monsters jumped the Dragon Slayers.

"Shit! We've got company." Viper said we he already tossed a pair of high explosives at the monsters around him to create some distance.

"Alright Barry I know it looks bad but as long as we work together everything should be GAH!"

Viper's attempt to communicate with Barry was quickly cut off when a monstrous presence slammed into him and sent the Dragon Slayer flying to the other end of the jungle. Viper was slow to get up and he focused on recovery.

Damn it all, what the hell hit me?

Barry quickly backhanded a monster that was right behind him. "Alright seem that other sound will have to wait." He said as he bent down to dodge two monsters swinging at him and did a backflip to dodge another. He covered both his arms with a dark aura. "Dark Dragon's Wing Slash!" Barry yelled as dove into the crowd of monsters and knocked many of them back. He then proceeded to perform a very generic sets of dodges that involves jumping around, going flips and bending your body forward and backward. He then ran to where Viper was. "Hey Viper you alright?" He asked while still facing the monsters and in fighting position.

Viper was quick to get back to his feet as he avoided a strike from one of the monsters.

"I'll live, though we are about to have more company." Viper said in reference to the monsters who seemed to just keep coming and coming as Viper unloaded them with explosive weapons.

Have to conserve my magic until I sport this...trouble presence I sense among them.

Speaking of such, among the beasts was a 3 meter snake, black colored scales and a light colored underside; as it eyed the Ender Eye mages with its Emerald green eyes.

"Hssssssss!"

The giant snake shot forward like rocket as it lunged after Viper and tried to bite his arm, only for Viper to move it out of the way. The snake showed surprising mobility as it spun and slammed into Viper's chest with its tail which knocked Viper through a tree. Viper glared at the snake.

Despite being physically smaller than the other beasts, it has a far more disturbing aura about it.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah soon arrived at the source of the presence she sensed as she slashed through the wave of monsters with a pair of sand blades. Before Savannah could even take the time to wonder what this source was a giant stinger came from nowhere and nearly stabbed Savannah through the chest; a timely jump on the part of the sand mage all that kept her from disaster.

Okay what the hell was that?

Soon Savannah's eyes came face to face with what appeared to be some sort of giant black scorpion/reptilian monstrosity that snapped its pincers at the mage while it eyed her with a look of pure primal fury. Normally Savannah would be making a mental complaint or express concern over this. However, the sand mage simply gave a look of pure determination.

Perfect. Beating this thing will show that I am worth something to Ender Eye.

Savannah jumped at the scorpion with her twin blades, as she blocked an incoming scorpion stinger blow; the fight had began...

Cyrus heard the noises, and leaped up onto a high branch to investigate. Through the foliage, he spotted the mages of Ender Eye facing off against the monsters of the island once more. Damn it all, those things have the worst timing i've ever seen! He mentally griped. He then began thinking of jumping into the fray, but then remembered Jeanne. Where was she? Shouldn't he be more focused on helping her? Wouldn't the others try to stop him if he helped them, or even if they knew he was on the island? As these questions ran through his head, he let out a frustrated sigh.

(Seems Cyrus is in a tight spot. What do you all suggest?)

Last edited:
As Ara was battling off some of the Lau-Pele, she couldn't help but hear something coming from the distance. Ara then looked up, and noticed a figure on top of the tree-tops. She knew the feeling of the magical aura coming up from the tree. I knew it couldn't have just been Marc and the rest. Well, there's only one thing to do.

"GO NOW!" exclaimed Ara as she swatted away some of the beasts. Cat stared at Ara in confusion and asked, "Are you talking to me?" Ara then looked at Cat, and said, "No. There's a friend who just needs some encouragement."

Ara then exclaimed, "Ice Make: Wall!" and she blocked herself from the monsters a little bit. She looked up towards the treetop, and exclaimed, "Cyrus! I know that it's you! And I know the reason why you're here! Just go already! I was able to sense her in this island, as well! And you don't have to worry about any of us! We're all more than capable enough to handle these beasts! NOW GO!"

The monsters then broke through Ara's wall, and she continued her battle with them.

Barry watched Viper get knocked away. "This snake seems stronger than these other monsters." He said to himself as one of the monsters jumped at him. Barry blocked the strike and punched the monster through a tree. He then saw three more coming at him and hit them all into the air with his Dark Dragon's Wing Slash. He then dashed into the crowd and fired a roar at them, blowing away a whole row of them. Three monsters then surrounded him and swung their tails at Barry who was knocked back by the strike. He groaned a bit." These guys don't stop coming. Viper, I could use you help." He called out. The three monsters jumped at him and swung their tails at him again but this time Barry blocked them. He then grabbed the tails and swung them into the air followed by a roar attack and blasted them away. A monster then sneaked up on Barry and tackled him into a large tree. The tree collapse due to the force Barry collided with it. "Gah!" Barry screamed.

Last edited:
"Poison Dragon Claw!"

Viper charged the monster that had Barry pinned and slashed it away before he fired a series of poison scales at the other monsters. The sight of poison magic caused something to flash in its memories...a memory of a small child being lectured and undergoing physically grueling training.

The snake shook its head before it charged the dragon slayers, Viper having fired a series of poison scales to try and stop it, but the large snake easily enough slithered past Viper's attack and Viper himself before it lunged at Barry to try and deliver a bite to his arm.

Shit!

Barry glanced forward and saw the snake lunging at him and used the collapsed tree’s stump as a boost and back flipped over the snake narrowly advoiding the fangs. “Man that was close.” He though as he arrived above Viper. He used one arm to balance himself upside down on Viper’s back. “Dark Dragon’s Roar!” Barry shot a dark breath at the snake.

Cyrus nodded to Ara and took off toward the mountain, blasting through the forest as a blur and bounding over obstacles. As he approached the mountain, a enormous dragon-gorilla hybrid leapt out of the shadows and lunged at him with a roar. Astral Engine: Strength! The red-haired mage commanded, and his arm flared with a crimson aura. With a battle cry of his own, Cyrus shot his fist right into the face of the oncoming monster, sending it tumbling back about thirty feet. As it lay there unconscious, he hopped into the burrow it popped out of.

The cavern was dark, and eerily cold. A chill ran up Cyrus's spine as he looked into the black abyss ahead. "God, I hope I find Jeanne fast...this place gives me the creeps." he muttered out loud to no one in particular. "Astral Engine: Senses." As he channeled energy through the nerves of his eyes, ears, and nose, his vision, hearing, and smell all increased. Wincing at the pain of his sore injuries, he made his way across the stone floor...

Viper did his best to try and keep both himself and Barry balanced as the enlarged snake glared and managed to again, with a surprising amount of speed and agility, avoid the dragon breathe.

This thing is quick, and a pain...

The snake would hiss at the pair as it charged them again, Viper grunted a series of poison scales at the snake who again began to slither between each one. The snake inched closer as it just seemed to be too good at avoiding any one of their attacks, they had to find some way to land a hit.

"This thing is hard to tag, if you have any ideas now would be the time to suggest them." Viper said to Barry as he kept firing his poison scales to stall for time and keep the snake away.

Ara nodded as she could feel Cyrus' magical aura fade away a bit, and continued to battle it out with the Lau-Pele.

Cat looked on at Ara, and was a bit in awe. Ara was just acting more...mature. It was kind of attractive actually, and was blushing. Agh! What am I thinking!? It's obvious that Ara isn't interested in me. I...I should just quit already. Cat then continued her attacks with the beasts.

As Ara and Cat continued battling, there was a crack emerging on the ground, but neither Ara or Cat would be able to see it. All of sudden, a giant rapture appeared out of nowhere. Cat and Ara were able to dodge it by jumping in the air, but then were left wide open, which caused all the monsters to swarm at the mages. Cat would then be shoved into the rapture by the monsters.

"Cat!" exclaimed Ara as she tried to reach her hand out to grab Cat, but was then being pulled back by the Lau-Pele. "Let go of me!" exclaimed Ara. Ara then looked down to see absolutely nothing. Ara's emotionless expression faded away, and was replaced with that of anger. "CAAAT!" exclaimed Ara in a fury. She started screaming more and more, and her magical aura flared up immensely. All of the monsters then ran towards Ara, but they suddenly froze. They couldn't even get close to Ara, as all of her magical energy caused a force which froze everything in it's path. There was one monster however, that didn't have it's head frozen, and it started screeching.

Heavy foot-steps then started shaking the path of the cave Ara was in. After a few minutes, it appeared. The monster looked so much like a dragon, it was crazy. There were things different about it, sure, but...the incredible size of it was....intimidating. Ara didn't care though, her anger had already blinded her, and she glared at the beast. "I will get Cat back!" exclaimed Ara, "MARK MY WORD!" Ara then charged at the beast.

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Come on, is that all you've got!? You aren't so tough you big dumb SHIT!"

Savannah's trash talk was cut off as she narrowly avoided a singer strike from the Deathstalker scorpion as she fired a series of sand arrows that the scorpion was able to easily endure through it's tough exoskeleton. Savannah jumped to a a nearby tree branch with a scowl on her face.

This thing is tough, gonna need something stronger to break through that hide. I think I should...

Savannah's thought process was cut off when the scorpion used its pincers to split the tree's base in half as it began to fall over. Savannah was quick to act as she generated a sand grappling hook and swung over to another tree branch. Savannah generated a sand ax.

Note to self, less overly long analyzing and more fighting...

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion woke up to find himself within a dark cavern of sorts. "Huh..." Orion mumbled as he finally realized what happened. What he last remember what being dragged down into the ground after seeing a smoke forming within a forest. "Hmm." Orion thought up of what to do next. With his situation, there's no telling where he is right now. Orion pulled out one of his Diamond Keys. The key ring jiggled and echoed throughout the silent cavern, intoning an eerie feel. "Gate of the Moon Twin, I open thee! Diana!" With the common ding dong that comes with summoning a Celestial Spirit, Diana appeared with bow and arrow in hand like usual.

"Provide us with some light will you," Orion requested. "We'll be in this cavern for a while."

"Understood," Diana replied to Orion as she shot some Lunar Arrows towards the ceiling to provide light and vision of a perimeter for the duo. Some time later, the two were still walking in the same general direction. Diana was still out of the Celestial Realm, using her own magical properties to conserve Orion's magic. "How much longer.....," Orion mumbled rhetorically.

"Not much longer...." A voice emitted from deep within the cavern. Some blades of darkness shot towards the duo of Diana and Orion. Diana quickly shot down those blades. As for Orion, he requipped to Diana's signature armor: Lunar Deity Armor. A magic circle appeared in front of him as a lance formulated.

"Reveal yourself!" Orion called out to the unknown stranger within the cavern.

A circle of shadows circulated the duo. Finally the shadows merged into one and the stranger stepped out of the wall of shadow. The figure spoke in an ominous and sinister manner. "The names....Pluto."

In another part of the caves, Cyrus leaped among a field of stalagmites and stone pillars. Damn it Jeanne, where are you...?! He thought to himself. He didn't have to look much further, though, as when he made his next jump, he heard something whizzing through the air, getting closer every instant. A javelin of light flew past his cheek, cutting it slightly and embedding itself in the pillar in front of him. As he landed, he swerved in the thrower's direction...and there she was. An eerie purple aura surrounded her body, emitting from the amulet still around her neck, and a pained look was on her face. "JEANNE!" Cyrus cried out.

"Cyrus! Get out of here! Please!" Jeanne begged as she formed another halberd of light. "I don't want to hurt you!"

"You're kinda sending me mixed signals here..." Cyrus muttered as he got into his stance.

"THIS ISN'T THE TIME FOR JOKES, IDIOT! I-" Before she could finish that sentence, she hurled the deadly projectile toward Cyrus, who leaped up onto a neighboring stalagmite. "There's more below!" Jeanne cried, and sure enough, about twenty more javelins shot up from the darkness below, each aimed at the martial artist as he wove and ducked through each stone platform. "Cyrus, you need to leave! I can't control my body or magic! I'm acting against my will!" She explained.

"I'm not leaving without you!" Cyrus snapped back. "Even if it means having to fight through to save you!" As he said this, he reached down and rolled up his pants legs, revealing the weights he wore around his shins. Taking them off, he set them aside, then returned to his stance. "I'll buy as much time as I can. You try to recover your own control."

"You really are an idiot..." Jeanne said, smiling a bit this time. "...Okay, but be caref- MOVE!" Jeanne suddenly lunged forth with wings of light, swinging a newly made Light Make Halberd toward him. Cyrus ducked backward and moved in close, grabbing onto the weapon. "Don't hesitate to hit me. I'll understand." Jeanne said. Cyrus hesitated, then nodded, throwing a kick that sent the girl he loved flying back into a stalagmite on the roof. It fell with her and crumbled upon contact.

Whoever's controlling her seems to have little knowledge about weapon technique, if any at all. This might make things a bit easier...Cyrus thought, then he noticed a huge set of claws over Jeanne's hands, horns on her head, and a tail behind her, all made of light. Okay, this is new. As Cyrus rushed forward, he vanished, surprising Jeanne with a kick from behind before moving in to strike again. Jeanne blocked the attack with a Light Make Shield.

"D-did you use Astral Engine there?" She asked, "Just how heavy WERE those things?!"

"I'll tell you under better circumstances." Cyrus said coyly. Then, the two resumed their duel...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"THAT FREAKING IDIOT!!" Fredrick roared as he rocketed across the seas. His liquid angel wings were hardened around the edges, and his legs had morphed into a pair of thrusters, blasting out bursts of black smoke that trailed away, then morphed back into his body. "Did he honestly think he could just sneak away to save Jeanne from god-knows-what with his current injuries?! Doesn't he care if he dies or not?!" He ranted to himself. "And then there's Ara, Orion, Barry, Savannah, Viper, and the twins..." He then let out a bit of a sigh, taking a break from his anger. "Given what I've heard from the sailors... I think I have an idea as to who's behind these monsters: Xaunus."

Barry puked his arm back. “I do have an idea.” He said as he couched down slightly. A black orb appeared in his hand. “With its speed, it can probably slip out of my attraction, so I’ll just launch it away. Dark Dragon’s Grasp!” He shouted as the orb started sucking in air along with any pebbles, sand and dust around it. Barry then swung his arm forward. “Release!” He shouted a small the dust, pebbles and sand his orb absorbed shot out of it along with an air impact.

Ara and the beast continued their fight, and both seemed to be evenly matched.

The blast shot a blast of what looked a bit like liquid nitrogen from it's mouth, and Ara shot her own blast. Both attacks collided, and exploded, the explosion causing all of the cave to freeze. Ara kept glaring at the beast, however. I will find Cat! I can't believe I let myself just let her get taken away like that! That's why I'm so weak...because I can never find the strength to control my emotions!

Ara then let out a furious scream, and charged at the beast. "ICE MAKE: WAR HAMMER!" exclaimed Ara, as she made a gigantic hammer that she would aim to slam the monster with. The force of the attack would be strong enough to create such strong wind-velocity, that everything in the cave blew away. Ara still holding unto the hammer, looked down at the debris and smoke in the air. This attack should be the end of it. I should be able to find Cat, and.... The hammer then suddenly started moving. The monster had caught the hammer with it's claw, and it glared at Ara. "HOW THE HELL...!" Ara exclaimed before the monster picked the hammer, and Ara, up and slammed her against a stalactite.

Ara let out a grunt from the blow, and fell on the ground. Ara tried a bit to get up, but then...she felt her leg was in pain. Dammit! I'm not going to give up! Ara then glared at the beast, and readied for her next attack.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah at the scorpion had been tearing through the jungle in the midst of a feirce battle; with Savannah trying to blast the scorpion away from a distance to keep said distance between them while the scorpion kept swiping away with its pincers and singer to try and deliver a blow to Savannah as it tried to close said distance.

"What the hell is this thing made of?" Savannah said to herself, as none of her attacks had caused the scorpion any noticeable damage. The exoskeleton was proving to be a rather annoying effective means of defense.

Okay, think Savannah think. There has got to be a weak point on this thing. Maybe it has a soft underbelly or something.

Savannah generated a sand rope and spear as she jumped to another tree branch to begin to put her make shift idea to the test. The Sand Mage could only hope it would work...

The snake stopped its advanced and tried to avoid the sphere of dark gravity, which it did but the air impact along with a powerful shock-wave sent the snake flying back and slammed it clear through a tree. Viper was pleased with this.

"Good job, now let's finish it!" Viper said as he took a deep breath.

"Scales of the Poison Dragon!" Viper called out as he fired dozens of poison dragon slayer scales right at the downed snake. The snake would not be able to recover quickly enough to avoid the blows, so this should deal noticeable damage Viper assured him...

Viper's thoughts were cut off when the snake fired a stream of poison from its mouth that intercepted the scales. However, this poison was not overpowered by Viper's poison as the dragon slayer had expected, rather the snake's poison began to dissolve and overpower Viper's own magic. Viper looked on in disbelief.

W-what the hell!? Poison that dissolves poison? This is like that battle with Py-Ton, could it be that same sort of "anti-poison" that he used? But how can that be!?

Once the danger of the attack had passed, the snake glared at the mages before it let out an ear piecing shriek that caused Viper to clutch his sensitive ears. Sometimes the advanced hearing that had come with being a dragon slayer could be a pain. However, this was different from its earlier cry of intimidation, not this was something else...almost as if the snake was calling for help.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
The scorpion launched its stinger at Savannah, who managed to just jump over it and managed to successfully wrap her sand rope around the tail said stinger was attached to.

Alright, step one complete. Now then time to flip this sucker!

Savannah would sling the rope up and over a tree branch, resting on the tree branch as she quickly would generate a heavy sand wight and tied the rope around it before she dropped said the weight down one side of the tree which pulled against the rope around the tail of the scorpion which began to pull the creatures towards and up the tree. Savannah jumped off and got a spear at the ready.

Come on, just gotta life you up and get that soft belly. Come on...come on...

However the scorpion would use its pincers to snap the rope. Savannah cursed as she managed to just avoid a pincer strike.

Damn it! There has got to be some way to flip this bastard over. Just thing Savannah, you can do th...

However, Savannah's thoughts were cut off when the scorpion's stinger shot at her in the air, a timely spin on Savannah's part managed to make her dodge the brunt of it. However, it did graze her thigh as she landed and glared at the scorpion. She cursed as she examined her wound.

D-damn it! I don't know how much poison a graze has, but I need to finish this quickly or else I'm a goner.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion dodged another blade of darkness as the stranger, apparently named Pluto, kept on attacking the lone mage. Diana had already went back to the Celestial Realm, leaving him and his only source of light, his lance. Orion screamed as his shoulder was pierced by Pluto's attack.
Orion groaned at the excruciating pain. "What do you want from me...." Orion struggled to speak as his Lunar Diety Armor disappeared from taking too much damage.

"What do I want?" Pluto asked. He gave out an evil grin. “It’s nothing big. Just the thrill of killing is fine.” Pluto gave an even wider grin as he launched pillars of shadow out of the ground, going towards Orion.

Orion barely dodged the attack, slowing down due to the first injury he had acquired. “Gate of the Hearth Goddess, I open thee! Vesta!” Orion hurriedly summoned. A woman in a robe came about soon after the cliche bell sounds.

“You called?” Vesta questioned.

“Do what you can to take him out,” Orion claimed while he pointed his finger towards where Pluto used to be. “What?! Where did he go?”

Pluto then appeared behind Vesta, coming out of her shadow. “Got you!” Pluto exclaimed maliciously. Vesta just then casted a spell below her feet, emitting a ring of fire around her.

“I recommend you don’t get to close,” Vesta said with a smirk as she ran towards Pluto. Pluto gave a slight hiss and jumped into another shadow.

It was only a few moments, but Pluto has then reappeared right above Vesta. “Got you this time!” Pluto said in a belligerent manner. He shot a blade of darkness, which pierced through her back. “I’ve been defeated...” Vesta said with a groan as ehe disappeared back into the Celestial Realm.

“Dammit!” Orion exclaimed as Pluto began abusing Orion again. “Requip!” Orion’s body glowed a light blue as he requipped into Minerva’s Armor: the Divine Light Armor. “I’ll fight you myself then!”

Barry covered his ears and stepped back when the snake screamed. "Argh, I hate screeching noises!" He said out loud. Suddenly, a swift object flew at Barry from behind. Barry noticed and caught it but then realized it was a tongue. "What is this?" He asked out loud as a huge shadowy figure jumped out of the woods and stomped towards Viper and Barry. "Look out!" Barry shouted as he pulled Viper Away as a huge black and brown Bullfrog landed next to the snake, its tongue in the air. "Heh heh." Its chuckled.

"ICE MAKE: DRAGON!" Ara exclaimed as she made a dragon made out of ice, which attacked the beast. I learned this technique from Uncle Leon. I don't really like using Uncle Leon's magic, but this is my only option. Ara then pulled up her pant leg to see the damage done on her foot. There was a big bruise on her ankle, and it was bleeding quite a bit. Damn! I feel so useless!

Before Ara could do anything else, the beast started dominating Ara's Ice Make: Dragon, and the dragon melted away into nothingness. The beast then glared at Ara, and without a moments hesitation, the beast started charging at Ara with full speed. "DAMMIT!" Ara exclaimed. She wanted to move away, but her ankle was keeping her from doing so. She couldn't use any of her healing magic either as it would take time.

Ara then exclaimed, "ICE MAKE: AEGIS!" and a giant shield formed around her. But, the beast just slammed right into the shield, and with enough force caused it to brake. The beast then swung it's tail towards Ara, and slammed her multiple times unto the ceiling and floor of the cave. The beast would continue attacking Ara, until she was beaten, and couldn't move a single inch of her body.

"Well, that can't be good." Viper mumbled to himself as he gazed at the giant Bullfrog in front of him while the large snake slithered behind him and Barry.

Damn this, and that frog isn't a pushover from what I sense. Between in and the frog this is gonna be troublesome.

Viper coated his hand with poison magic to generate a Poison Dragon Claw as the snake eyed the Dragon Slayer before it lunged and tried to bite his arm. Viper managed to dodge it and slash at it but the snake simply coiled around his arm with its tail and began to squeeze as it wrapped around it with bone crushing force.

"Gah!" Viper groaned in pain as he tried to slam the snake's tail into a tree to get it to let go. However, the snake proved to have more than speed as it stopped Viper's action and in turn slammed him into a tree; all the while it continued to squeeze Viper's arm with more and more force.

Within a dense jungle, a shirtless Brendan sat, meditating upon a strange, stone monument that was elevated high into the air. Two birds nibbled at a few strands of his hair as he sat there, motionless. His magical energy was off the charts since he been meditating, gathering it, and becoming more intune with it for the past three days.

The boy's right shoulder, specifically the area his guild mark was on twitched and his eyes snapped opened; the birds quickly flew away. "My comrades... Wait for me.." Brendan muttered as he slowly stood from his meditative position.

His shoulder twitched again before his body exploded in a golden hue. The stone around his feet cracked as he shot into the air at an incredible speed in the direction of his guildmates... No, his friends..

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Sand-Make: Sand Arrows!"

Savannah had been jumping between tree branches as she aimed to gain distance and blast the scorpion who continued to charge for her; snapping trees in half with its pincers when it didn't use them to casually swipe the arrows aside. This made things difficult, and that was not even factoring in the growing pain and disorientation of the poison in her system from the stinger graze.

D-damn it, this is getting worse and worse. I've got to do something, anything. Think Savannah think!

However, her thoughts were interrupted when the scorpion used its stingers to smash the tree she had just landed on which caused her to fall. Savannah did not even have time, or the mental awareness due to the poison, to do something about it before the scorpion grabbed her with its pincers and began to squeeze.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Savannah screamed in pure agony as the scorpion seemed content to slowly crush the Sand-Make mage as the poison would sap her of her strength. Savannah knew she had to do something, or she would meet her end on this island; so in spite of the pain Savannah would continue to try and think of a way out of this.

As Catherine was shoved into the rapture by several monsters, her vision went black.

Marcus grunted to himself as a tree branch snagged on his pant leg, but ignored it. The others were gone, so he could drop his happy-go-lucky facade. He hadn't wanted to worry his guildmates, or his sister. But, granted, Cat already knew the real reason Marc wanted to do this S-Class mission. It wasn't to prove himself, or for the glory or the Jewel.

It was for revenge, for what one of the reported monsters did to Cat and himself, all those years ago. That damned Chimera. Because of that, Cat and Marc had their only family torn from them. And now, it was finally time for payback. So far, things weren't going exactly as he initially intended. He lost it on Ara because of the stress, that was uncalled for from him. He knew he shouldn't have. He'd need to apologize to her after they were done here. But still, there was something about her that didn't seem right. She'd been gone for, what, two weeks? And she was just so... different. More mature, for sure, but different. Most people don't go through such a personality change like that unless something serious happened.

Marcus only knew one person who went through that type of shit. And that was the person he's known since he was born: Cat. She used to be a lot like he was, always happy and cracking jokes. Hell, she used to give Marcus a run for his money when it came to optimism, and she usually came up with more mischievous schemes than he did. But that was eight years ago.

"It's been so long, it seems surreal at this point." Marcus chuckled grimly to himself. "Look at me using big words like that. Better stop, or else people might start thinking that I'm actually smart." He murmured as he swung from another tree branch. Then, his mind flashed back to all of the fire. Damn it, he really didn't need that right now. Of all the times...
-----
Fire erupted through their neighbor's house, and it slowly burned to cinders as a young Marcus looked out at the carnage, horrified. He felt an arm tug on his shoulder and looked back to see his mother and father. His mother was practically a light-skinned carbon copy of his sister, and his father, well, essentially Marcus, but with a buzzcut and a full face of facial hair. Marcus allowed his father to pull him back, but not before he caught a glimpse of the creature causing such chaos. It was large and looked very similar to a lion, the fire from the nearby buildings only made its fur even more majestic, and its mane only added to that. Arising from its back were red, draconic wings. From the creature's midsection down to its legs were darker in hue, and its rear legs resembled that of a goat, even having hooves on the rear legs. And its tail... Where a lion would have its tail, the creature had a snake with scales matching that of the monster's wings. Marcus couldn't tell if he was terrified or in awe of the beast. Maybe both.

Marcus's father looked at him, both his hands on his son's shoulders. Marcus could see his mother cradling a crying Catherine in her arms. "Son," his father started, "take your sister and go. Get out of here, we'll hold it off the best we can." Tears were in his father's eyes.
-----

Tears began swelling in Marcus's eyes at the memory. But he couldn't allow them, not now. Not yet. He needed to end that monster, he knew it was here. Marcus stopped as he heard something in the brush nearby, then he saw it. That golden, majestic pelt. He dropped from the trees and landed on the ground before he removed his jacket. The beast known as the Chimera turned upon noticing him and let out a snarl as it stalked towards him.

Zane felt it, and he had been feeling it for quite some time now. The blonde could sense an uneasiness within the air for a while since his guildmates had headed off to the island to retrieve the two that snuck away on that S-Class mission. He had attempted to let the feelings be, reassuring himself that his friends could handle themselves in this time - he had seen them do incredible things up to this point. But, still, the urge to join them was too great - the radiation from his guild mark seemed to be a cry for help, and he couldn't resist. Zane rose, threw his large white cloak on over his clothes, and went into the forest nearby the Guild Hall. He plucked one of the Platinum-plated keys from the keyring; an intricate key - the shape of a 3-pronged crown in the center and forming into a ribbon design on the end.

"Open! Gate of the Legendary Queen -- Cassiopeia!" He called, swiping the key horizontally infront of him.

Within a flash of a golden magic circle, the tall, elegant woman, dressed in a flowing silver dress and plated chest armor appeared. She wore a steel valkyrie headset, and held a long staff in her hands. Her purple eyed gaze looked upon her summoner - resembling a feeling of both irritation but concern.

"You are uneasy, Zander. What is your request?" She spoke, more imperatively than questionably.

"It's the guild...I know they're in trouble. I'm going to help them, but I need you in order to get there in the most efficient way, please." The teen responded, holding his palm out.

The flint-shaded long haired spirit released a deep, but silent sigh. She hated when Zane would use her for his astral spells, but even she couldn't deny the anxiousness welling within him and decided to comply. She leant forward her hand as well, meeting it with Zane's. The boy closed his eyes, and began speaking short and quick chants. Cassiopeia closed her eyes as well, and she began to slowly glow. She then steadily faded away in particles of gold essence, back into the Celestial world.

A few moments later, Zane was encased in a silvery-purple aura, Cassiopeia's Magic rushing through his body. He began focusing the cosmic energy, and started to rise upwards. As he ascended into the air, he shot out in the direction of the island in which everyone journeyed to. He picked up speed by the second, soaring through the air and leaving behind streaks of purple energy as he attempted to draw nearer to the faint presence he could sense emitting from the other Ender Eye mages.

Marcus cracked his knuckles, then his neck as he stared down the large beast, the Chimera. It was large, it even stood almost half a foot taller than he did. The Chimera moved first, making a sweeping slash with its claws towards him. Marcus leaped over it and landed behind the monster, but was met with a swift kick in the middle of his back by the Chimera's large hooves, which sent him flying into a tree. The tree subsequently broke in half and Marcus was sent rolling on the ground. The Chimera was immediately on Marcus, lunging at him.

"BEAST FORM: METAL BEAR ARM!" Marcus shouted before his hand took form. Once it did, he sent a punch to the creature's face, which sent it skidding back a few inches. Marcus used this opportunity to push himself up. However, before he had a chance to react, he felt a sharp pain in his side. Looking over, he saw the snake tail of the Chimera had latched onto him. "Oh no, you don't..." Marc muttered as he grabbed the top of the snake's head with his human arm, then lodged his bear arm between its jaws, the pushed down. This successfully dislodged the snake, but Marc could already feel the venom beginning to spread. He needed to end this, and quick.

"Beast Form: Werewolf!" With his call, Marcus's form immediately changed into that of a werewolf. Nothing he had in his arsenal of animal forms were immune to venom, so if he could get this fight over with quickly and get to the villagers, he may have a chance. As he finally pushed himself up and turned to face the Chimera, he was met with one of its wings slapping him away, and he landed into another tree. His vision began to get blurry. 'No... Not now, not yet...'
---------------
The young Marcus couldn't do anything besides nod to his father's command numbly. His father him patted him on the shoulder. "Good man," he said. He stood and gently took Catherine from his wife's arms, and planted a cheek on the young girl's forehead. Their mother crouched down and planted a kiss on her son.
"Damian, if we want to buy them time, we need to go, now." His mother said, looking back at his father, who nodded.
"I know, Crescent. I know." Damian said quietly. He crouched down in front of Marcus and handed him his sister. Damian gave Crescent a questioning glance, who immediately nodded. The two removed cross necklaces they had on and handed them to Marcus. He spoke again, with a small, somber smile on his lips. "Y'know, son, most people propose with rings. But, we did with crosses. Take these, son. Always keep a hold of them, no matter what. And never forget us. Now, go."
-----------------

Marcus looked down at the cross, still around his neck. His father's. After they had escaped, he gave Catherine their mother's. He wouldn't let their deaths be in vain, only to die at the hand of the same damned monster they had not even a decade ago. He dug his werewolf claws into the tree he'd landed against and used it to drag himself up. Once his feet were firmly on the ground and he was sure he was balanced, he ripped his claws out of the tree bark. He looked to the Chimera, prowling around him in a crouched stance, like it was hunting its prey. The only difference was, Marcus wasn't prey. The Chimera opened its mouth, and Marcus saw embers dance around its mouth. Marcus quickly dashed to the side, before a volley of flames took the place he had been moments prior.
"Alright," Marcus said with a grim chuckle. "Let's finish this." Marcus charged towards the Chimera, claws at the ready.

Viper and the snake's battle had taken them deeper into the jungle, as Viper had successfully managed to get the snake off his arm, though it was now sore and even partially limp as he delivered a kick to the snake which caused said snake to crash into a tree. Viper groaned as he clutched his arm.

Damn it, it really put a strain on my arm. Might not be useful to fight with, I gotta try to improvise and end this quickly.

The snake would recover quickly as it launched a spray of its anti-venom towards Viper, who managed to dodge the blows that had already began to rot the foliage behind him. If Viper's experience with Py-Ton had taught him anything, he now knew this stuff could hurt him despite his status as a Poison Dragon Slayer. The snake continued to spray away as Viper would do his best to avoid each and every strike, all the while he tried to think of a plan to retake the offensive and turn the tides.

No matter what, I cannot lose. We cannot lose.