• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Tales of Ender Eye (Fairy Tail RP)

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
As soon Orion had heard some tremor outside, Orion already had one diamond key in hand. Cerberus gave out a growl at the creatures outside, who were the cause of the commotion. "Gate of the Warlord, I open thee! Mars!" Soon a figure with a spartan helmet and armor appeared with spear in hand. "You called?" Mars grumbled with his low toned voice. Let's just say Mars isn't a people person. "Destroy those reptilian monsters." Orion called out, straight to the point. Suddenly, Mars reacted strongly to the word destroy. “Let’s show some blood boys!” Mars the requiped his spear to a dual blade and went bloodthirsty. Cerberus on the other hand tried his best, spurting small flames out of its small muzzle.

Last edited:
Marc and Cat were able to get most of the monsters down, and so did everyone else in that matter. The monsters looked like they were out for good.

"Yeah!" Marc exclaimed, "See!? These monsters weren't that bad. And you all were worried about taking this S-Class quest."
Cat chuckled a bit, and then said, "Yeah, I guess you were right. I might've been a little over-dramatic."
Marc laughed, and then exclaimed, "No kidding!"

While the siblings talked a good time, one of the monsters eyes then opened, and it was then slowly getting up. All of the other monsters did the same.

Cat stared at the monsters in shock. "How...How were they able to pass through all of our attacks!?" Cat exclaimed.
Marc grunted, and then said, "It doesn't matter. We were able to beat them once, we can do it again!"

Marc then charged at the monsters, but this time, his attacks weren't nearly doing as much damage as before. The monsters were quickly ganging up on Marc and Cat. The monsters then started swarming at the other mages as well, being a whole deal of a lot stronger.

"S-shit!" Viper called out as it seemed the monsters would not just stop coming, Viper growled as he tried to kick on and jump back only to feel that sickening feeling once more as he thought the situation over.

D-damn it, I should not be struggling this much. These beasts are strong, but not that strong. Damn it I'm still dizzy and I feel like puking my guts out.

At this point Viper figured out what was wrong, and it was not just the monsters seemed to refuse to stay down.

Damn it, still motion sick are you kidding me? G-get over this and move damn it.

Viper shook his head as he prepared a pair of Poison Dragon Claws and charged the monsters; slicing through them in an effort to try and keep them down and out. Viper knew he could not fight at his best given he was still suffering from the motion sickness, far from it, but he had to do the best he could now.

Last edited:

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion has already requiped into his newest armor, by Mars: Crimson Blood Armor. It was a generic Spartan Armor but with a deep crimson coloration with gold detail. The weapon was consisted of a broadsword to deal some major impact. Orion then began fighting some reptilian creature from behind. Cerberus followed along in pursuit as Mars kept fighting the front line while exclaiming “blood” the whole time. Talk about blood craved.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Sand-Make, Multi-Sand Cannons!"

Savannah, deciding to push how far she could go off sheer number of sand-make works, generated half a dozen sand cannons (With dozens of hardened sand cannon balls) and began to fire all of them at the monsters. Sweat dripped a little as Savannah did not normally make this many at once before, but she knew this was a moment where she had to set aside caution aside.

Just focus my cannons on these monsters and blast any that come close! There has got to be a way out of this.

Last edited:
Barry looked at the crown of Monsters. Many jumped at him. "Dark Dragon's Pulse!" He shouted as he shot a dark wave out of his body and knocked all of them away. He then jumped to the side to dodge a tail strike and back flipped off a tree to dodge a claw attack. The flip sent his towards a horde of monsters. "Dark Dragon's Roar!" Barry shot a stream of darkness out of his mouth as he landed and spun around to knock away the monsters that surrounded him. "These guy don't stop do they?"

All of the monsters were being thrown back by the attacks of the mages, but they weren't doing that much damage. The monsters then jumped back, and surrounded every single mage inside of a circle.

Cat stared at each monster, and thought occured to her head. What are they planning?

The monsters then all of them had their mouths opened, and magic circles started appearing around all of the monster's mouths.

Marc immediately figured out what they were going to do, and exclaimed, "EVERYONE! Brace yourselves! We're about to be hit by multiple magical attacks!" Marc then used Take Over: Metal Bear, and started to cross his arms to block the upcoming attack.
Cat then formed a barrier of Purple Flare around her to try to block the attack.

The monsters were ready charging their attack, and they all shot their beams at all the mages. The magic energy of all the attacks feeling surreal. But, before the attack was able to hit any of the mages, it was then covered in ice.

Marc and Cat both looked at the frozen attack, and at the same time, they mouthed out "What the?"

Marc and Cat both jumped out of the attack/circle, and noticed the area. All of the monsters were frozen as well.
"What the hell happened?" Marc murmured. "I don't know," Cat responded.

"I would be the cause of that," a voice said out of the distance.
Cat and Marc would look at the direction of the voice, and, the voice belonged to none other than...."Ara!?"

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Sand-Make: Great Wa..."

Savannah had quickly seen what the monsters were planning and prepared to form the strongest wall she could generate with her magic, but before she had the chance she found that the monsters attacks as well as the monsters themselves had been frozen solid. Savannah was naturally confused, until she heard an oh so familiar voice and turned to its source, a big smile dawned on her face.

"Ara!"

Shit!

Viper, still trying to shake out the nauseous feeling that hampered his capabilities, had aimed to elongate his arms and grab his guild mates before the blast of the beasts could hit them. However, he would soon find the beasts and whatever attack they were trying to use were frozen solid. Viper did not even have the time to think over a possible cause for this before the voice of whoever responsible was heard and her turned around.

Well, Zara is gonna be happy to hear about this.

Barry watched as the monsters surrounded him and were about to launch their attack. "Crap, I still don't have full control over this and it drains my magic pretty fast but I think I'll have to use it." He said as he put his hands together beside him and dark energy started to emit from him. He then saw all the monster get frozen and stopped his concentration. "Seem I didn't have that yet." He said to himself quietly as he stood casually looking at the ice.

Ara looked on at everyone, and said, "Hello, everyone. It has been quite a while, hasn't it."

Ara would then walk up to one of the frozen monsters, and touched it. The monster then started to unfreeze and so were the other monsters, but Marc wasn't looking so happy.
"What do you think you're doing!?" Marc exclaimed.
"Relax, Marc," Ara said, "I have this all under control."
As all of the monsters unfroze, they immediately fell unto the floor, and each of them were...dead. "This was a spell I've been working on," Ara said, "'Numbing Ice.' It is able to kill any opponent after they're frozen in it for a long period of time. I wouldn't have used it, but I thought you guys were some of the village people being swarmed by these things. If I knew it was you guys, I wouldn't have done anything. These monsters are fairly easy for all of you together to handle."

Cat was kind of staring at Ara in awe. Ara just seemed more...Cat didn't know how to explain it. Ara seemed more...mature and strong in a way. What have you been doing all this time, Ara?

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion stared in awe at Ara, seeing her well and alive, and more stronger as a matter of fact. Both Mars and Cerberus had disappeared into the Celestial Realm to allow their owner to restore his magic and Orion requiped back into his normal outfit. Orion stared at the frozen monsters who were just about to ambush them all at once, until Ara had saved their behinds.

Immediately, not caring for a hello, Orion went in for a hug. "What happened two you all this time?" Orion said a little oversensitive.

Cat stared at Orion going straight to give Ara a hug, and felt a bit envious. She heard from all the guild mates that Ara kissed Orion, but felt so embarrassed that she ran away. Ara had feelings for Orion, and there wasn't much that Cat could do about that.

Ara would hug Orion back a bit, but would then let go.
"I am sorry for worrying you all this time, Orion," Ara said, "Ever since the 'incident'. I've been training in the harshest conditions I could. Most of the time I spent training, I was also meditating, focusing my mind more. After some time, I came to unlock something extraordinary, 'First Origin'. It is similar to Second Origin, but it isn't quite as powerful of a boost in power. But, thanks to First Origin, I was able to come up with multiple spells, like Numbing Ice."

Marc would then walk up to Ara, and exclaimed, "So, from all this time you've been away, you were just training!? What about worrying all your friends, huh!? We spent most of our time searching for you, and we couldn't find a single clue! You should be ashamed!"
Ara sighed, and responded, "I'm sorry. My actions are unforgivable. But please, try not to make the situation worse."
Marc would just looked annoyed and exclaimed, "'Sorry' isn't enough I'm afraid! You made Cat...!"
Cat would then jump out of nowhere, and interrupted Marc. "Stop it, Marc. It's fine. It's like you said back in the guild, remember? We should have more faith in Ara, and all of our guild members at that matter."
Marc would just glare at Ara for a bit, but then sighed. "Fine, but don't think I forgive you that easily."
Ara responded, "I understand."

Marc and Cat would then just walk off, and sit down. Leaving Ara and Orion alone once more.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah would keep her own opinion of Ara walking out on them to go train to herself, for she was just happy to have her friend back. Besides, she focused on another issue as she balled her fists.

Man, Ara got so strong so fast. I can barley recognize her. Makes me think about how little I've improved since I joined Ender Eye. The gap between me and everyone else just seems to grow and grow.

Savannah would shake her head as she unballed her fists and watched with a friendly expression Ara and Orion have their little moment, while she kept her personal insecurities to herself for the moment.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion wanted to talk about the small incident that happened back at the guild with Ara, but Marc had interrupted them. Orion couldn't do anything, but watch and stare at the commotion that unravels in front of him. Suddenly, it didn't seem like a good time to bring up his and Ara's incident anymore.

Orion couldn't help but sense intense change of magic from Ara. Her magic has definitely improved from the last time he saw her, and that was when he was legitimately inside of her, during that body swap incident. (shame you dirty minded people)

Orion decided to get back on topic with those reptilian creatures. "Ara, do you know anything about those monsters you just took out?" Orion asked. "Like at all? We need to eliminate these monsters, for our mission."

OOC: Sorry for the font and text (I had internet problems and somehow it happened)

The elder then came out of nowhere, and said, "Why, Ms. Fullbuster here knows about the Lau-Pele far too well."
Ara would then look at the elder, and asked, "Elder Kauchi? What are you doing here?"
Marc would then walk up to them, and asked, "You know this old dude?"
The elder would nod, and responded, "Ms. Fullbuster here has been protecting our island ever since the attacks of the Lau-Pele."
Ara then said, "It's true. During my training, I landed here on this island, thinking it was deserted. Much to my dismay, it really wasn't. I was assaulted by some of those monsters, but I was able to take them down. I then found this village, and they helped me rest for a bit. But those monsters were able to follow me all the way to the village and started terrorizing it. There were too many of them, that it was difficult for me alone to take care of them, so we all ran away. When we came back, the village was as you see it now. Every now and then, the monsters would reappear and try to causing even more havoc."
"Which is where you all come in," the elder said, "It was Ara here who sent the mission request to Ender Eye."
"These monsters aren't exactly the strongest things imaginable," Ara said, "But there are too many of them. I knew I couldn't do it alone, so I made sure that it was S-Class so strong wizards could help me. I'm actually glad that it's you all, however. You have proven to be strong and effective wizards, and I know that we can all team up much better than if it were with any other wizards."

"Well it was a good call to send the request, though I have to ask if you have found any clues as to what is attracting these monsters or even who or what is in control of them? These attacks seem too coordinated and the beasts to0 numerous for this to just be a natural occurrence." Viper said, having taken another one of Savannah's pills to suppress his nauseous feelings from the long boat ride as he hoped it would no longer hinder his performance.

First Origin? For Ara to have achieved something to push her this far in such a relative short amount of time says everything about what she has been through.

Ara noticed Viper take some kind of pills, and thought something wrong was with him. "Hey, Viper," Ara said, "Let me help you." Ara would then take her hand out in front of Viper, and a magic circle appeared. Viper was then encased in a bubble of water, and after a few seconds, the bubble was gone. Viper should then feel like his motion-sickness had gone away.

Ara then responded to Viper's question, "I have found some leads but could never investigate, as I was worried for the will being of these village people." Ara then pointed at a mountain, and said, "I have theorized that area is where all these monsters have been coming from. 'O ka make, or Death Mountain, is what it is referred to as by these people. That should help you all, I will stay here and protect all of the villagers."
The elder then said, "Don't worry about us. Your priority should be to stop those monsters, so they can never terrorize us, or anyone else ever again."
"But, Elder Kauchi," Ara protested.
"No, buts. You have to consider the higher stakes, and help all your friends," the elder responded.
Ara then said, "Understood."

Ara then started walking, and said, "Follow me, I'll lead the way."
Marc and Cat then started following Ara.

Last edited:
Viper, feeling an instant relief from Ara's healing bubble, would quickly follow her along with Marc and Cat towards this Death Mountain.

Well, least I won't have to worry about puking my guts this time. Seems Ara's potential is even greater than I could have expected. Her newfound strength should make things easier, and given this is a mission of S-Class we need that.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah would follow suite with everyone else as they took Ara's lead; having observed Ara quickly fix Viper's motion sickness issue.

I'm happy Viper is better. Him being at full strength along with this new Ara will make things easier...

Once more, Savannah allowed a bitter thought to enter her head as she followed the others.

...still, wished my pills could have helped Viper more. Though with Ara's healing powers they are a bit redundant. Between that and the power I can't help but wonder if there is anything you can't do Ara...and if there's anything more I can do...

Savannah would suppress that thought as she continued to follow the group, determined to focus on the mission rather than these nagging concerns she had. Helping the villagers was far more important, Savannah reminded herself.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion followed the rest of the group after Ara as she takes the crew to somewhere unknown amongst themselves. It’s quite worrisome, but thrilling kind of? Death Mountain. Sounds eerie all right, but it’s going to have to be a must if they are to save the people of the village.

Orion’s main concern though is of Ara. Is she the same Ara that Orion had known? Is she different in any way possible?

As they were walking Orion took notice to Savannah’s tenseness. “Are you alright Savannah?” Orion asked on the Sand-Mage. “You seem a bit stressed. Everything okay?”

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah was taken out of her thoughts by the voice of Orion as she turned to him and heard his question of concern. Seems Orion took note of her visual cues Savannah was...discomforted by something. However now was not the time to give Orion or anybody else any reason to worry about her.

"Oh, I'm fine. Really. Especially now that Ara is here. With her newfound strength this mission should be a piece of cake." Savannah said to Orion, trying her best to sound convincing before she would turn forward and continue to follow the others.

Yeah, she really is amazing. Yet why does this...trouble me?

After walking for some time, Ara stopped and looked back at everyone, and said, "We have finally arrived." Marc and Cat would then look up, and look at the landscape of the mountain. Finally, the group finally made it in front of 'O ka make, or Death Mountain.

Ara would then look back at everyone, and said, "After some time from staying in this island, and protecting the villagers, I was able to pinpoint the monsters coming from this exact location. But, there is one thing I would like for you all to know. We all might commence in one of the most intense battles we've ever had, but please try not to destroy this mountain much. The people of this island view it as holy, and we shouldn't fight in it without caution."

Ara would then pull out a bag, and inside of it held a bunch of maps. Ara then handed out a map to everyone. "These maps were constructed by the people of this island way before the monsters started attacking, but it shows all the routes and paths inside of the mountain. There are 8 routes, each with their own separate path. To increase the chances of us finding the source of these attacks, we shall all split into individual routes. If none of you find any sort of clue, report back here where we started." Ara would then head off into one of the paths, but then said, "Oh, and I'll be teaming up with Cat. But I advise that you all still go alone, so that our chances are still high."
"M-me!?" Cat exclaimed.
"Yes," Ara said, "I know it doesn't seem like the strongest combination, but I've figured out an amazing way to combine our powers. So, let us not waste anymore time."

Ara and Cat then headed towards one of the routes.

Viper glanced over to Barry and thought his request over.

"I'm unsure. Would it not be wiser for me to go alone and you team up with another member? I can more than handle myself and that would leave you to provide support to other members of our party who may need it more than I would." Viper said, as he eye subtly glanced over in the direction of the other members, Savannah who he lingered on for only a brief moment longer than the others before they quickly turned back to Barry.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah was by no means a genius, but in her current mind it was clear that Viper's comment was directed at her more than the others. Savannah took the map in her hand and crumpled it up as she held it tight before she walked forward.

"I don't need help. I'll be just fine..." Savannah said, having spoken with a bit more hostility than was common of the Sand-Make mage before she stormed off on one of the paths on her own.

Barry watched as Savannah storm off. "Great, look what you did Viper." He then sighed and walked up to Marc. "So how about you Marc?" He asked casually, He was interested in what more Marc could turn into with his magic.

Marc would look at Barry, and said, "No can do, Barry. I intend on taking down these monsters myself! I have to prove my worth to the team somehow, right? And besides, even though I hate to admit it, Ara is right. Splitting up and covering more of the routes will give us a higher chance of finding the big source of all of this!"

"Well see ya'!" Marc exclaimed before running into one of the routes leading into the cave of Death Mountain.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Seeing the events unfold in front of him, Orion chases after the Sand-Mage, who had stormed off towards the east-most path.
“Savannah! Wait up,” The Celestial Mage called out to the fuming wizard.

Finally, when Orion has caught up, he decided to confront her. “Savannah, seriously what’s wrong.” Orion began as he stood in front of Savannah. “Ever since Ara, appeared, you’ve been acting more weird than usual.” Orion explained to Savannah. He brushed his hand through his hair in frustration. “And now you suddenly snapped. What’s wrong?”

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah frowned when Orion stepped in front of her, she really wasn't in the mood for this. Maybe she could try one last attempt to convince him nothing was wrong. After all, if Savannah said it enough times she would have to believe it herself.

Right?

"It's nothing Orion, I just want to go help, or do what I can do help the people of the village. I'm fine, really." Savannah said, though she did not have strong conviction behind her words. Almost as if she did not fully believe them herself...

Smooth Viper, real smooth...

With Savannah having stormed off, Orion going to give chase and Marc running off on his own that just left himself and Barry. Viper let out a sigh before he walked over to his fellow Dragon Slayer.

"I'll take you up on that offer, least I can to do begin to fix this tense situation I created." Viper said to Barry.

Barry flashed cheeky smile when Viper said he accepted his offer. "Alright great. Lets get going then, everyone else already left." He said as he turned to face the path they were going and started to move.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion cocked his eyebrows in response to Savannah’s ‘assurance.’ “Alright.” Orion said, letting the issue go once again. He didn’t want to push anything out of his friends by force. “But if there’s anything wrong,” Orion began. “You know you can tell me right?” Orion wanted to assure Savannah that there shouldn’t be anything to hide from each other.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah let out a sigh at Orion's statement, and immediately she felt a wave of guilt over giving Orion this false assurance. Orion is a good guy, and really he didn't deserve Savannah's cold treatment or lies nor did anyone else.

Still, even if Savannah wanted to come clean how could she put her feelings into words? Savannah was not even sure why she felt the way she did considering Ara was someone she viewed as a friend.

"I know, and I thank you for that. But...I just, I just don't know how I feel to be honest." Savannah admitted, as she shifted her glance away from Orion.

Ara would be walking in the cave, having Cat tail right behind her. It was mostly quiet between the two, neither one of them spoke a word.

Cat then tried to ease the awkward tension by asking, "So...um...why did you choose me?"
Ara immediately answered, "I thought I already explained it to you, but I guess I'll tell you again. I have figured out this new magic spell, and your fire magic will be most beneficial when it comes to actually using it." Ara didn't even turn back to Cat, and she spoke in a stern voice.
Cat was kind of shocked that Ara answered her question so quickly, but then asked another question, "But how can our magics work together? Mine is Fire Magic, and yours is Water/Ice Magic. They're complete opposites."
Ara responded, "I'm sorry, but I will not explain how. It is sort of complicated to explain, but I'm sure when the time comes, we will be able to pull it off. Now, come on, it's time for us to search for clues."
Cat nodded, and looked around the cave for anything suspicious.

Cat looked around the cave, but all thought about was how Ara was acting. Why is Ara acting this way? I...I think it's just because of the mission. As soon as it's over, she'll be back to her original self. .... Right?

Viper would nod and follow Barry down their own path, unable to know what awaited them but the Dragon Slayer felt he was ready for just about anything.

----------

"I apologize if my earlier comment offended you regarding Savannah. I honestly did not mean to single anyone out, guess it was just a bit of unconscious bias on my end. I should trust Marc, Cat and others that they will be able to handle whatever is thrown their way." Viper said, having walked with Barry on their initial patch of the trial with no spoken words up till that point. Viper knew that Barry and Savannah were roommates, so there was little doubt Savannah storming off earlier was a sour spot with Barry. Viper hoped an apology would allow them to move forward so they could work as effectively as a pair as they could.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Is it something about Ara?" Orion asked, remembering Savannah's tenseness after Ara had appeared. He was glad that Savannah was slowly opening up to Orion. It was better to let go sometimes instead of keeping them in. Orion peered over to the Sand-Make Mage.
(hella short sorry)

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah let out another sigh before she would face Orion again, deciding to just go with what came to her mind and hoped it would be coherent enough for him to understand.

"N-no, not Ara. Well, not her specifically. It's more of...I guess a reflection on me and, well...my place within Ender Eye." Savannah said, having taken a moment to curse herself for being vague but none the less would try to process the rest of her thoughts together should Orion ask for more details.

Which the Sand-Make Mage had little doubt he would.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion cocked his eyebrows in confusion. "What do you mean?" Orion asked for clarification. What does Savannah mean by her place in the guild? She's like family, like she had always belonged within Ender Eye. She had always been an amazing guild member, so Orion doesn't understand why Savannah would be reflecting on her 'place' in Ender Eye.

Barry turned his head back towards Viper. "Yeah that was pretty rude of you. But I accept your apology." He said as he kept walking. "I think Savannah's been having some self doubt lately so that's probably why she got so flustered by your comment." He added. "So anyways, how have you been fitting in at Ender Eye? I realized we never really had a conversation even thought we're both Dragon Slayers." He said.