• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Tales of Ender Eye (Fairy Tail RP)

Cat then said, "Oh, well I hope he's feeling better." I would like to know what happened, but I shouldn't dig into this kind of personal stuff. "Well, what I came here for was to..." Cat then looked ever way she could, to see if anyone could listen to her, until she looked at Savannah, and whispered, "Would you be willing to join me, Marc, and Orion in a S-Class mission?"

Fredrick sighed as he sat at the counter. "Hey, Angela, could I get a cup of coffee, please? I could use the energy boost." he muttered. It's true he had been keeping himself busy with his unruly patient, but he had been spending the nights studying his father's works and journals for any reference toward the pendant Cyrus described. He knew he had seen it somewhere before, based on what he was told, but so far he had no luck in his research. He then glanced toward Cat when he overheard something about an S-class mission, but decided not to pry into business that wasn't his. Fabian, in the meantime, was looking over the mission board on the second floor, seeking another mission.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah's eyes widened, however she managed to (relatively) keep her composure.

"S-Class mission? I was unaware either you or Marc were S-Class mages." Savannah whispered in response, knowing Orion was not S-Class so she made an educated guess. Wasn't like they were thinking of doing an S-Class mission without an S-Class mage...right?

Cat sighed, and then said, "I'm sorry, but neither of us are S-Class...." Cat didn't know how Savannah would react to this, but she hope it wouldn't be over-reacted.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"On it!" Angela replied. The Plant-Mage was unusually busy today and decided to use her magic to help her out. There were plants here and there, doing work for her and it surprisingly helps. She honestly should've done his sooner. A few minutes later, a freshly brewed coffee was made. "Coffee coming!" Angela exclaimed as she served Federick his request.
-----------------
Orion widened his eyes on hearing what the mission was about. "So you're saying the request specifically asked for powerful wizards," Orion asked, emphasizing the S a bit more. This may be a difficult mission then if it requires multiple S-Class Wizards to deal with it.

Marc looked at Orion with an oblivious look, and answered, "Yeah. Yeah they did. What's the big deal? We're all powerful wizards, right!?" Marc over-estimated everyone, especially himself.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah was silence for a moment or two, thinking over what Cat had told her. An S-Class mission without an S-Class mage was unconventional; if one chose to use the kindest word to describe it. Any sane mage would object to such a proposal.

However...

"I see. So what's the mission?" Savannah asked.

Cat looked shocked, and asked, "Are you serious? I mean, this sounds crazy, right? Aren't you going to object?" Cat then sighed, and continued with, "Well, if you're willing, here goes. Their's this monster terrorizing this island, Mokupuni, and they need strong wizards to take the beast out."

In the forest near the town of Opium, Barry was standing around with his hand in his pockets. "Well its finally time to release you, the process has finished." He said to himself as he opened a portal to his pocket dimension and let Frea out. "Well, see ya." He said as he turned around to walk back to the guild.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Sure it's crazy, but hey you ain't gonna be the best without taking risks. Besides...I have something to prove. I need this mission, and I'm sure if we have each other's backs we can do this." Savannah said, glancing away from Cat as she thought it over.

Ara...Orion...Brendan...Eliza...Viper....Barry....all of you and so many more are so strong, so good at what you do. How can I compete with that? This S-Class mission might be a chance to validate my place here to show that I'm...more than the weak link.

Cat nodded, and then said, "Alright. I don't really understand, but I'm glad you're willing to help. Welp, I'll see you later when we're ready to leave." Cat then started walking away, and walked towards the direction of Viper.

Cat then appeared in front of Viper, and asked, "Hey, there...how are you doing?" Cat seemed kind of nervous, though. For some reason, Viper just looked so...scary. She didn't want to be rude, because he's a fellow guild member, but it was just something about him.

The second Frea was sent out of the dark prison back to reality, she turned to Barry with a death glare.

"I am going to make you pay!" Frea yelled out as she shot her hand forward, with the intent to channel her gravity magic and use it to send a bone crushing amount of pressure to try and crush him.

Viper glanced at Cat when she went up to him.

"Hey there, here to recruit me for this S-Class mission?" Viper asked, having heard the conversation thanks to his enhanced hearing; one of the benefits of being a Dragon Slayer.

Cat looked shocked, and then exclaimed in a whisper, "How did you know!?" Cat then calmed herself down, and then asked, "Well...are you willing to help?" Cat still just seemed more nervous in front of Viper, he just looked so scary.

Barry stopped and glanced back, seemingly unaffected by Frea's attack. "You are probably confused why you can't use your magic, or even feel your magic at all. That's because all that time you were trapped in the darkness, it has been slowly sapping away your magic, I was waiting until it had finished draining you magic to let you out." Barry explained. "Don't worry, your magic will recover itself, eventually." He added as he walked away.

"I'm no S-Class mage, however I have fought with one prior to joining this guild. At this point, for this mission not to be a disaster, you'll need all the help you can get. I'm willing to lend a hand." Viper said, not even going into how he heard the conversation. Viper would have normally have objected to such a plan. Finding it suicidal. However, Viper knew them enough to the point that he wasn't gonna talk them out of it. It was better he lend a hand then let them fend for themselves.

"You what!?" Frea yelled, before she also felt the lack of magic and realized Barry was telling the truth. With no means of defending herself Frea ran in the opposite direction.

"I will get you for this! I swear it!" Frea yelled in a fury before she fled the area.

Cat, still a bit shooked, said, "T-thanks, Viper. I appreciate the help. Be sure to come to my place when you're ready, and can you tell that to Savannah as well." Cat would then run back to Marc, and tell him, "Alright, I got Viper and Savannah to join. I think we should all be ready for the mission now."

Marc would smile, and then exclaim, "Alright, this mission is going to be a cinch!" He then looked back at Orion, and said, "Come to my place when you're ready, but in the meantime, see ya'!"

The twins then headed towards their house.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion gave a nod in acknowledgement that they were about to set off for the mission. Luckily for Orion, Cat and Marc lives nearby his neighborhood, so it shouldn't be a long walk. Orion headed towards his house, having no other reason to stay within the Ender Eye Hall, to prep the journey to an island, which he forgot the name of already.

As soon as the Celestial Mage came home, he immediately started packing for the presumed long trip. He packed all his necessities, which consisted of about 2 baggage. Having nothing to do right now, and not wanting to be too early at Cat and Marc's household, Orion enjoyed himself.

"Gate of the Hell Hound, I open thee: Cerberus!" Orion summoned the three headed puppy. As began to enjoy it's company while waiting another solid half an hour before heading to the meet up.

Viper would give a nod and go over to Savannah.

"Cat instructed us to meet her and Marc at their place. Gather all you need to bring and assume it is going to be a long-term mission." Viper explained before he would go back to his place, along the way he would get in contact with Zara using his communication Lacrima.

"Anything?" Viper said as Zara let out a sigh.

"No, nothing." Zara said as Viper thought it over.

"I'm leaving for a mission, so just leave the mountains and search nearby tones on your own missions. Make sure to keep in contact and stay safe." Viper said before he would head to his place to gather his belongings.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"I understand." Savannah said before she dashed back to Barry and her own place as she gathered the necessities...along with a few extraneous comfort items in her travel bag while she thought things over.

An S-Class mission. This is my chance to prove myself to the guild, to show everyone I'm not just the weak rookie.

Savannah would take her bag and begin to head towards Cat & Marc's home.

Fabian sensed something in the distance; something that made him smile. "I'll be right back..." he told Fredrick. He then vanished into a swarm of bats. Fredrick gave a nod and turned back to his coffee, sipping it.

"Thank you Angela. I appreciate it." He told the plant mage.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Frea ran, a swarm of bats flew over her, one of them landing on her shoulder. Then, a familiar voice came from it. "It's been a while."

Frea stopped running when she saw a bat of all things land on her shoulder. Frea wasn't alarmed, and her confusion turned to an overjoyed expression when she heard a familiar voice come from it.

"Fabian! Oh man I thought I'd never see you again!" Frea said, excitement all to evident as she heard the voice of her old friend.

The swarm descended and formed into the vampire, and Fabian smiled as he wrapped Frea in his arms. "I'm happy to see you're safe and sound, and Azir will be as well. We've been worried sick." He then backed up to take a quick gulp of blood down. "And Azir said he wouldn't rest until he found you, safe and sound. A lot's happened since you've been gone."

Frea was overjoyed to see her friend, even more so when she heard Azir had been looking for her. However, Frea just had too many questions on her mind.

"Yeah, I figured that much. Kinda lost track of time, tell me what has happened with Azir? Yourself and Sabrina?" Frea asked, her fears over the worst concerning Fabian and Azir put at ease based on Fabian's comments. Still she wanted to know what her friends had been up to since she was made a prisoner.

"Well, I suppose to start with, Ender Eye gave me and Sabrina refuge from the police by making us new members of the guild." Fabian sighed, "It's actually pretty nice, and the townsfolk of Opium and the members of the guild treat us with respect, almost like we've always been with them." He then chuckled as he took another swig. "And to make things even more bizarre, when another dark guild tried to destroy us, it was the liquid nightmare himself who saved our lives, and he wound up joining them too. As for Azir, he's still roaming. I told him about a coastal city I knew, so he might be there. Even gave him a map before he left."

Frea listened to everything Fabian said, finding it hard to imagine Fabian and Sabrina as members of Ender Eye of all guilds. She was even more surprised that...that monster the liquid nightmare not only saved them but was in the same guild as them! Frea found all of this way more than she could take. Though she did her best to keep her composure.

"I...I see. I'm happy you've found those who've accepted you Fabian. As well as Sabina. However, with regret I will make it clear I do not have that desire to join Ender Eye. After what that...that liquid nightmare took from me all those years ago and what that damned Dragon Slayer has done to me. The thought of joining the same guild as them is one I won't ever hold." Frea said, tearing up a bit at the thought of not being with Fabina and Sabrina anymore. However, after everything the liquid nightmare did to her combined with the way Barry had tortured her mind for who knows how long she just couldn't put that behind her to join the guild.

"It's so stupid. I...I will always love you and Sabrina. Along with Azir, you all became the family I had lost. I'm truly sorry I cannot follow you and Sabrina into Ender Eye." Frea said, wiping away the tears as she reminded herself she was a strong, powerful mage. Not a weak crybaby.

"I understand, Frea. Don't worry." Fabian said, smiling as he wrapped her in another hug. "And even if you don't want to join, I'll always be here for you. You, Sabrina, and Azir are still my cherished teammates, at least in my eyes." He took a moment of silence, then continued. "And even when you're powerful, it's fine to let your emotions go. Even I've cried from time to time."

Frea smiled at that as she finished wiping away her tears and turned to Fabian, returning the hug.

"Thanks Fabian. That means a lot." Frea said before she backed up, a new thought entered her mind now that Fabian was here.

Though there is one thing I'd like to know. I've been stuck in that...that damn black void for so long I've lost track of time. How long has it been since we were defeated by Ender Eye?" Frea asked, wanting to know how much time had passed; how long Barry had had her trapped in that black void.

"Almost a month." Fabian stated matter of factly. "And while things have been peaceful, I...I can't shake this feeling there's something sinister in the air. I'm no psychic, but there's something strange going on." He sighed, his smile fading. "Two of our guildmasters vanished, one nearly killed, and with no known links to anyone or anything as of yet."

Frea gave a nod at that, and before she moved onto her main point, she felt the need to offer some reassurance to her friend. While she had no love for Ender Eye, fact was Fabian and Sabrina were members of the Guild now. As a friend, she had to provide some support.

"Well, I'm sure you'll get to the bottom of things. I can only hope for the best regarding those missing members and pray that this sinister feeling passes quickly." Frea said before her face dawned a frown.

"Though I can't sit here and say I wish for things to go well for all of Ender Eye. I hold no grudges against most of them; we had a battle, and we lost. I can accept that. What I can't accept is being tossed into a damned dark void for what has now been clarified to me a month's time in isolation and fear. I won't forget or forgive that dark dragon slayer for that." Frea admitted, showing her resentment towards Barry even if she didn't directly reference him by name.

"I understand that. And thank you for the reassurance." Fabain said, smirking. "And...I'll try to have a talk with him." He then looked over toward the sky. "I best be going now. Remember, Frea, if ever you need a friend to talk to, seek your old teammates out. We'll always be there. May you travel safely, and may your endeavors end in success." With that, the vampire vanished with another swarm of bats, flying back to Opium.

Frea gave a nod of understanding as she watched Fabina fly away as a swarm of bats, a smile on her face all the while.

"I wish you and Sabrina nothing but good fortunes as well." Frea said before she would begin to walk in the opposite direction. During the walk, Frea had one thought that plagued her mind.

I have to find Azir. I'll put my...my desire to pay back that Dragon Slayer aside until then. However, as much as the idea of clashing with an Ender Eye mage displeases me now that Fabian & Sabrina are members. I won't forget and...for now I can't say I'll forgive.

With that, Frea would begin her journey to go find Azir.

Brendan wiped the sweat from his brow as he traversed a thick and dense Jungle, after the events of White Day he had decided he would go on a training mission even though he should've probably stayed after giving Angela her gift.

The mage cut through a tree before a vulcan attempted to attack, Brendan responded with a quick blast of Heavenly Body Magic, sending the creature flying. Brendan sighed and ran his hand through his blue hair before continuing into the Jungle...
--------------
Azir stood alone, isolated in the middle of a desert in an unknown location. A gentle breeze blew across the Sand Mage's face and he turned around and looked into the dry, blue sky, Frea... He thought to himself before giving a small, grin. Azir clenched his fist and the sand around him shuddered...

Viper would gather his items and head towards Marc & Cat's home, where he would find Orion and Savannah waiting.

Appears Marc and Cat are not here yet, maybe they ran into someone and are trying to recruit them?

Having dawned a cloak, just in the event somebody would recognize her from her days as a dark mage, Frea would board a train with the plan to head to the nearest coastal city in an effort to find Azir. Frea mentally cursed herself for not asking Fabian for more details about Azir's location, but she hopped that she would have a turn of good fortune after all she had been through. Soon enough, the train would depart.

Barry walked back into town and was on his way to the guild when he saw Cat and Marc. He decide to greet them. "Hey there Cat and Marc." He said with a wave then continued on his way.

Cat waved back at Barry, but then Marc quickly put Cat's arm down, and whispered in to her ear, "Wait. We could use Barry as well for this mission. He's a Dragon Slayer, so he has power that can take on monsters, right?"Cat with a shocked expression, then said, "But...I don't know." "Oh, come on. It'll be fine," Marc responded.

Marc then aimed to grab Barry's arm, and tell him, "Could you wait for a second there, Barry? How would you like to make an offer?"

Marc then lets go of Barry, and said, "How..would you like to...go on a....S-Class Mission!?" Marc said the last part quietly. He honestly had no idea how Barry would react, as he didn't really even know the guy.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Finally, it was time for Orion to depart. Keeping Cerberus out in the human realm, the spirit followed it's master as Orion picked up his belongings and made his way towards Marc's and Cat's house, which was really close by.

When Orion had arrived, he sees that Viper had made it already. "Hey Viper!" Orion called out as he neared the house. Cerberus gave a slight woof and ruff as well, acknowledging the presence of his master's friend.

Viper glanced over at Orion and...what appeared to be some dog with him. If Viper had to guess, it was a pet of Orion's; though being a Celestial Mage, it might be a spirit for all he knows.

"Hey there, who might your friend here be?" Viper asked, referring to Cerberus next to Orion naturally.

Barry scratched his head when Marc mentioned a S-class mission. "But you're not S-class. Did you sneak up to the s-class board and take a job without the masters knowing it?" He asked. Barry thought about the proposal. "Since you already have it then let's not let it go to waste. I have nothing better to do so I guess I'm in." Barry responded.