• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Tales of Ender Eye (Fairy Tail RP)

Marc pumped his fist into the air, and exclaimed, "Yes! I knew you would come along! You should go and pack up your things, as we don't know how long the trip to Mokupuni will last. We'll wait for you back at my place."

Cat and Marc then head towards their house. To their surprise, Orion and Viper had already arrived. "Hi, guys!" exclaimed Marc, "So you two are ready?"

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
“Oh this is Cerberus,” Orion introduced his newly found companion. “Ara gave it to me as a gift. I don’t tell her I said this, but it’s the best gift ever!” Orion exclaimed as he cuddled against the three-headed dog, while each head gave Orion a small nuzzle.

Suddenly, a voice appeared. Orion turned to look at the source of that voice, findin Marc, Cat, and surprisingly Barry. “Yeah we’re ready! But Savannah isn’t here yet,” Orion replies. “So there’s still that small problem. And hey Barry!” Orion said as he finally greeted the Darkness Dragon Slayer,

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"I'm here!"

Savannah called out when she saw the others, and surprisingly enough Barry, arrive before her. Savannah cursed her tardiness as she arrived to the spot where everyone else was.

"Sorry I'm late! Took forever to decide what to bring and....oh my god that is adorable!" Savannah said as she took note of Cerberus next to Orion.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Cerberus gave a small “ruff” at that compliment and nuzzled up against Sand-Make Mage. “Oh Cerberus?” Orion asked. “Yeah, one of my newer spirits, and pets.” Orion said as he picked up Cerberus and placed the Hell Hound within his arms.

“Anyways, are we all here?” Orion asked. “Is that everyone you guys told about this mission?” Orion asked Marc and Cat.

Last edited:
"Yeah," Marc responded, "This is everyone. So, is everyone ready to go? If so, let's go!"

---------------------------------------------

A few hours later, everyone arrived at a boat dock. "Alright, looks like we're all here," Marc said, "I've already rented a boat, so we're good there." A boat then pulled up on deck, and it looked so much like a cruise ship. "This thing's such a beaut'!" Marc exclaimed as he looked at the boat.

Marc and Cat then set foot on the boat.

Viper, didn't share Marc's enthusiasm to say the least as he glanced at the boat. A look of dread on his face as he glanced at his sick bag on hand before he let out a sigh.

Fantastic, this is just gonna be so fun...

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah began to skip to the boat, a grin of excitement on her face that faded when she glanced over at the downcast expression on Viper. Savannah went over to give a reassuring pat of the back.

"Don't worry Viper, I'm sure it won't be too long a trip. And here, I got some medication that helps with nauseousness and helps treat upset stomachs for you and Barry. I won't say it will be a magic solution to your issues, but I'm sure it can help make it more tolerable." Savannah said as she held out a pair of pills on her hand for Viper to take.

Cyrus had been awake for some time, now, and after retrieving his clothes and gear, he slipped out of the guild hall unnoticed. The first stop for him was the local tavern, where he questioned some travelers about Jeanne. One of them pointed out having once seen her as he passed by Mokupuni Island.

And now here he was, ready to board a ship headed toward the Island. He had spotted Viper, Savannah, Marc, Cat, Orion, and (eventually) Barry board the ship, and didn't want to be caught by them. So, slipping onto the ship in a beige cloak and handing the staff his ticket (or the fee, whichever works), he did his best not to be noticed by them.

Last edited:
"Thanks Savannah. I appreciate the effort if nothing else." Viper said as he took and consumed the pills before he would board the ship. Viper would glance over at other people boarding the ship, including what Viper swore was a cloaked figure. However, Viper would think nothing of it for now as he would focus on not puking his guts out during the trip.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
As everyone was getting onto the ship, Cerberus suddenly began barking at something. “Calm down boy,” Orion exclaimed. “I’m going to return you to the spirit world for this. Bye!” With a wave of the silver key, Cerberus disappeared with a lasting howl.

“Let’s go!” Orion called out to the other, building up too much excitement despite worrying about the S-Class Mission early morning.

With everyone on board, it was about time for the group to start sailing towards the island of Mokupuni.

----------------------------------

After a six hours or so, the group finally arrived at the coast of Mokupuni.

Marc jumped out of the boat on the sand of beach they landed at, and started stretching. "Oh, man!" Marc exclaimed, "Being trapped in that boat for hours is exhausting! It's good to let the body move and feel the open space!"

Cat would then look at Marc, and said, "Don't forget why we all came here for. We have to complete this mission as fast as possible, so we can head back home."

Marc chuckled, and said, "Oh, come on! We should all relax! After all, we were trapped for so long in that boat! And I think those two could attest to relaxing as well." Marc then pointed at the Dragon Slayers, Viper and Barry.

After the ship docked, Cyrus disembarked and made his way toward the coverage of the jungle. If any of them knew I was here, they'd just try to stop me again. He thought, I understand they simply care about me, but I can't let myself rest without knowing Jeanne's safe. As he thought this, he removed his cloak and left it hanging on a tree branch. Then, he made his way even deeper into the foliage.

"Y-yeah, I can attest to that...give me a minute." Viper said as he fell to his hands and knees, trying to down the feeling and growing desire to puke his guts out. Savannah's pills helped a great deal, as Viper would be on his back with his vomit as company by this point without them, however they were unable to conquer the motion sickness and as such Viper needed a chance to settle.

All the while, his senses being disoriented prevented him from picking up the sent of a certain cloaked figure who dashed into the coverage of the jungle.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"You okay there Viper?" Savannah asked with a smile, seemed those pills didn't do quite as good a job as she hoped. But hey, Viper had not puked yet. That had to count for something, Savannah thought to herself as she walked besides the Dragon Slayer. Savannah took a moment to scan the jungle ahead of them.

"This really is a beautiful island." Savannah said to herself.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
“It is,” Orion said in compliance with Savannah. The scenery of the island was really awe-inspiring. Orion then turned to loom at the twins. "I'm with Cat on this one." Orion claimed as he sided with the Purple Fire Mage. "We took the S-Class mission, that's already dangerous enough. We should just finish the mission and get on with it before someone catches us." Orion pointed out. "Cat, do you know if the flyer says exact where these monsters are?"

Cat would agree with a nod for Orion's statement, and look back to Marc, and said, "Ya' see. I told you I wasn't the only one."

Marc humphed, and said, "How come you guys had to ruin all the fun!? Oh, fine, I want to beat up those monsters anways!"

Cat sighed, and then looked back at Orion, and said, "The mission flyer doesn't specify, but it does state that the monsters have been attacking this area known as Kauhale Village. It isn't far from here, so walking there should be fine."

Marc then grabbed his stuff, and looked at the horizon from afar, and exclaimed, "Alright! It's time to save this village and glorify our names!" Marc then started running of into the rainforest, and Cat simply just sighed and started following him.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah sighed as she walked up next to Viper.

"You gonna be okay, or should I make a cart or something to pull you in." Savannah said, an amused grin on her face in spite of her offer to the nauseous dragon slayer.

Viper took a deep breathe before he made it back to his feet, his uneasy feeling settling down as he faced Savannah.

"I'll be...I'll be fine. Trust me a cart is the last thing I need. Let's get going." Viper said as he walked in the direction Marc and Cat ran off to.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah gave a nod as she would follow Viper in the direction Marc and Cat ran off towards, hopefully this village would be nice and they could work to finish the mission ASAP.

Savannah had her own worries about the mission, but she was determined to prove herself. Besides, with the group they had, everything would be fine Savannah reassured herself.

Barry walked off the boat and followed everyone else. He was looking only a little nauseous. "Ugh, seems like that motion sickness reduction candy medicine I bough a while back works." He said as he took a piece of gum out of his mouth and wrapped it into a wrapper, he then put the wrapper into his pocket.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion followed the rest of the mages to wherever they were running off to. Not before Cerberus had decided to let himself out of his own Gate and run along his master, Orion. Orion could only simply roll his eyes, but couldn't suppress his small smile. Each of Cerberus' head gave a small 'arf' as they ran after Orion's teammates.

Marc was still running, with a goofy grin on his face, until suddenly...he stopped. Cat was running behind, and quickly slammed herself behind Marc as soon as he stopped. "Hey!" Cat exclaimed, "Why did you...!?" Cat herself would then stop herself as she would look at the same thing Marc was looking at.

What were they looking at exactly? Well...it was Kauhale Village, or what was supposedly Kauhale Village as said by the map, but...everything looked abandoned. It was like a ghost town, and most of the village was destroyed. There was no activity from a single person.

"What happened here?" Cat asked in fear to no one in particular.

Viper, feeling better already, would catch up with Cat and Marc and take note of Kauhale Village and how...empty it seemed. This raised an alarm already as Viper would take a moment to sniff, using his advanced sense of smell to try and pick up a sent in the town.

Viper quickly realized his normally sharp senses were still not up to par his usual standard as he was still recovering from the motion sickness of the boat trip. Viper took a moment to mentally curse himself out before he turned to Marc and Cat.

"Seems abandoned. I tried to sniff out a scent but I still need a minute to recover from motion sickness for my senses to be in top form." Viper said to the siblings.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah also scanned the village as she took note of how empty it was, and glanced over to hear Viper's input before she turned to the others.

"I think we should go down there, try to see if we can find someone. Anyone." Savannah suggested, there at the very least had to be some sort of clue to what happened if nobody was there. If they were even more lucky, the group might find a villager or two who could explain what was going on.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion examined around the village and had the same reaction as everyone else: “Where is everyone?” Kauhale Village was quite deserted, and seems that there was no one.

“Cerberus, try to sniff someone out.” Orion asked of his spirit. Each head gave out a small growl before heading off to sniff out, hopefully, some remaining villagers.

Marc quickly regained his composure, and then said, "Savannah is right, lets head out to the village, and see if we can find anyone who need's our help."

Marc and Cat then started walking into the entrance of the village, but then, suddenly, Marc stepped unto a stone, and it started glowing. Marc and Cat would then get captured in a net. "Hey! What gives!?" Marc exclaimed. He then used "Take Over: Werewolf", and claw his way out of the net.

After that, immediately, a ton of men came out of nowhere, ready with spears, and surrounded the group. "Who are you people!?" exclaimed one of the men, "Are you by any chance associated with the 'Lau-Pele' of this island! If so, be prepared to battle!"

Cat would get up, and look at the man, and said, "Woah! There's no need to be on the defensive! Actually, we're part of the wizard guild sent to protect you guys from these monsters!" Marc, still in his werewolf form, would then ask, "What the heck is 'Lau-Pele'?" and scratch the back of his ear.

The men would then put down their weapons, and one of them would say, "We're sorry. We've just...been on the edge ever sense the incident happened." The man then looked at Marc, and asked, "Aren't you a 'Lau-Pele'?"

Marc would be confused, and then looked at himself. He immediately figured out what they meant, so he reverted back into his human-form. "No, I'm not a monster," answered Marc, "I'm all human. That's just my magic."

The man would then nod his head, and said, "I'm sorry for the mistake. Well, if you're all here to help us with our problems with these monsters, then I'll take you to the house of the elder." The man would then start leading the group towards the village. On the way, the group would notice the village people, hiding in fear and trying their hardest to care for their children.

Viper glanced around, having recovered from the motion sickness for the most part as he glanced around at the villagers in fear. Viper had seen this before, his years of a mercenary work had brought him to many terror-filled locations so this was nothing new to him. Most likely why he kept his calm expression as he walked.

Seems these people are worse off than expected. Well this is an S-Class mission, wouldn't be small fry that was terrorizing them.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah frowned on seeing the looks of utter fear on the villagers faces; the children most of all. Savannah felt her heart sink, as she could only imagine the struggle they were going through. This only served to strengthen her resolve.

No matter what, we are gonna help these people. I swear it!

Viper glanced over at Savannah, who seemed visibly troubled by the fear the villagers had. Viper could not blame her for this, it was thr natural reaction. Still it seemed she wasn't letting it overwhelm her, which was a good sign.

I do wonder how long these people have suffered, and why only now any of the guilds is trying to do something about it.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion and Cerberus followed in pursuit of the group as they were lingering behind. Orion took notice to the villagers and the village itself. It looked broken down, almost deserted. It doesn't seem the village could function here very well. "What happened here?" Orion asked out of curiosity.

The man finally brought the group of wizards to the house of the elder. "Alright, you may all go in," the man said, "And a fair warning, the village elder is by far one of the wisest people in the world." Marc and Cat nodded, and entered the building.

Marc and Cat entered the house, and unlike the other village people, the elder didn't seem scared, and wasn't hiding like the rest of the villagers. "You must all be the wizards from Ender Eye," said the elder, "Marcus and Catherine Drake, Orion Sparkes, Barry Garna, Viper, and Savannah."
Marc was shocked that this old dude knew the names of all of them, even without them introducing each other. "How do you know our names!?" exclaimed Marc.
"Simple," the elder responded, "It's one of my magic spells. I can know the names of any person I lay my eyes upon."
"Wow," Cat said softly. She then spoke louder, and said, "So then, can you explain to us what exactly has been happening to this village?"
The elder would sigh, and responded, "The Lau-Pele. They are monsters that take the forms of dragons, and have been destroying this village with their savageness. We tried to stop them, but sadly, our men are powerless against them. The monsters were way beyond our comprehension. And that is where you all come in. I can tell that all of you have great strength when it comes to your use of magic. We are hoping you can find the source of these monsters, and defeat it."

Marc and Cat looked at the old man, and nodded. They both knew that they had to complete this mission, for the sake of the people of this village.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah listened to the elder's story, before she faced him with a look of pure determination.

"Don't worry, we will stop these monsters. You have my word on it, Ender Eye will not let you down." Savannah said, speaking for the group as she knew they had to do this; S-Class mission or not these people needed them.

Barry listened to the elder speak about their mission, he then heard something coming from outside. "Huh what was that? I'm going out, I think I heard something." Barry said as he walked outside. Barry then took a whiff of the air. "I can definitely smell something nearby, smells like a reptile or something." He said to himself when a humanoid lizard man jumped out from the buches and swung its tail at Barry. Barry's eyes suddenly shifted towards the lizard man and grabbed its tail, he then swung him around and hit him with a backhand, he then let got of the lizards. "Dark Dragon's Lariat!" Barry shouted as his arm was covered by a black aura and he swung at the lizard man and smashed him into a tree and breaking said tree. "What was that?" Barry asked out loud.

Marc and Cat heard the noise of a fight coming from outside, and immediately started running. Once outside, they noticed a smashed tree, and Barry standing in a bit of a fighting position.

"What the hell happened!?" Marc exclaimed. Near the area of the smashed tree, the reptilian monster then stood up, and didn't seem fazed. Marc and Cat stared at the monster, and then both got ready in fighting position. The monster then started looking at the sky, and for a while it wasn't doing anything. Marc ran over towards the monster for an attack, but then, all of a sudden, it then just let an extremely loud screech.

A group of monsters then jumped out of nowhere, and multiple swarmed towards each mage.

"Elder! Get your villagers to safety. We'll hold these beasts off!" Viper advised as he ran outside and saw a swam of monsters appear, a group of them around each other member of Ender Eye. Viper's hands became engulfed in poison magic.

"Twin claw of the Poison Dragon!" Viper called out as he delivered a pair of slashes to a couple of monsters before he grabbed a pair of explosives from his belt and tossed them at the other monsters; which created a series of explosions that gave Viper some distance as he would plan out his next move.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Sand-Make: Great Wall!"

Savannah would generate a large wall of sand, with the aim to use it as a barrier to keep their fight with these monsters away from the villagers. Savannah would then turn back focus to these reptilian beasts as she formed a sword and shield with her magic and charged them; delivering powerful slashes while trying her best to block blows with her shield. One beast managed a to land a nasty blow which shattered her shield and sent her flying into her own wall. Savannah would be quick to respond.

"Sand-Make: Sand Cannon!"

Savannah made a cannon, with hardened sand spheres as ammo as she fired them on the monsters that swarmed her trying to create some distance as she thought over what she could do next.

Barry watched as 2 reptiles men lunged at him. "You think ganging up on me is going to work?" He said with a smirk as he lunged at them "Dark Dragon's Tail Strike!" He shouted as one of his leg was covered by blackness and he kicked one of the lizard men away, the other swing its claw at Barry but he blocked it and kicked him down with his other leg. He then turned to face a third one that jumped at him from behind that swung its tail at Barry. Barry crossed his arms to block the attack but was hit onto the ground. "These guys do have some muscles." Barry said as he got up and threw a punch at the incoming lizard's face, knocking him aside.

Marc would be shoved aside from multiple reptilian beasts before he could lay a move on the one that was screaming. Marc would then use Take Over: King Vulcan, and started smashing some of the reptilian beasts. Marc's form was easily stronger than the reptilian beasts, but there were so many, that they started to overwhelm him.

Cat would then also start fighting off some of the beasts, but she was having a lot of trouble facing off against the reptilian beasts. Her Purple Fire seemed to be ineffective against them, and she was being pushed back by each of their attacks.

The villagers were hiding, but they were observing the fight between the mages in awe. Marc noticed this, and exclaimed, "What are you guys still doing here!? Get out of here, NOW!" Marc would then be bitten in the arm by one of the reptilian beasts, but then punched it away. The elder then appeared, and told his villagers, "Let's go. While we still have the time. Let us not let this battle be in vain." The villagers and the elder then started running away, until they were out of sight.

Marc and Cat were then fighting off against more reptilian beasts, but more and more beasts coming in, and not just for Marc and Cat. There were so many, that it was becoming so much of a challenge for Marc to fend them off.

"Scales of the Poison Dragon!"

Viper jumped in the air and launched dozens of poison scales at the various beasts. However, for every one Viper or anyone managed to defeat two more seemed to take its place. Viper groaned at this revelation even after he used a Poison Dragon claw to charge another advancing monster.

This is getting problematic. There seems to be no end to them, at this rate we may end up on the losing end purely due to attrition. There has to be a way out of this, think Viper think...

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah groaned as it seemed there was no end to these beasts, there had to be something they could do. Savannah figured trying to take as many of them out as possible in one move might work.

"Sand-Make: Sand Gatling Gun!"

Savannah generated a sand gatling gun and began to just blast away at the monster with high-speed sand bullets being fired at a rapid pace; with her aim to be blasting each and every monster she could see.