• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Tales of Ender Eye (Fairy Tail RP)

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah would sit by the bar and would begin to sort through the various gifts she had received. In the back of Savannah's mind, she wondered if Barry would give her something and if he did what it would be. For now though Savannah would admire what gifts she already had.

Over on the sides of the mountains. Barry was busy collecting sand. "I should have enough now." He said to himself after filling a small bucket of sand. He took the bucket over to another small bucket of water and poured both bucket into a bigger bucket. He then mixed them and poured the wet sand on a platter. "Alright now to compress all this." He said to himself before dark aura appeared on both his hands as he attempted to gravity compress the sand together. He started to struggle to compress the sand into a solid material. "I may need some help on this part." He thought. Barry then opened a portal that appeared right beside Frea and stuck his hand in, he first touched around her face then descended on her chest and stomach and eventually found her arm. "Ah there it is." he said as he pulled Frea's arm out of the portal. "Hey could you compress all this sand into the shape of a cristal for me? I tried to do it myself but my gravitation control isn't strong enough."

Frea's expression shifted from shock...to alarm...to pure rage as Barry's hand appeared form a hole in the void and began to feel her body "looking" for her hand.

"You trap me in a void of darkness in isolation, feel up my body and now your asking me to use my magic for you benefit?" Frea asked, her anger over this showing true.

"I'm not gonna do this for charity. I assume you won't let me out even if a threaten to nod aid you unless you did. Can you just...just tell me if Azir, Fabian and Sabrina know what happened to me?" Frea asked, her voice cracking as she wanted to know if her comrades knew what had happened to her. Outside of her own desire for freedom, she wanted to know that more than anything.

Barry glanced towards. "No, I haven't told Fabian or Sabrina yet. Nad I don't even know who Azir is." He said. "Don't worry, I'm not keeping you in here forever, I'm just waiting for when the time is right." Barry explained. "I will let you out sooner if you help me with this." He said.

Time is right? What when I die of old age? When this nightmare realm drives me to insanity? Although, if I have any hope to get out of here, I have to just do what he says...

"Fine. I'll do it." Frea said as, with her hand out of the void, she began to use her gravity magic to shape the sand to create the crystal.

"Let me know when you think it's good enough." Frea said as she focused on the sand, the mental image of the crystal in her mind as she worked to do what Barry asked of her.

Barry watched as Frea shaped the sand into a crystal until she made the right shape and told her to stop. "Ok that's enough, that is Frea. And don't worry, I'll release you relatively soon." He said as he closed the portal. He then covered the hand he was holding the crystal with with a dark aura and infused it with the sand, making it black with a slight glow. He then put the cristal in a glass case of the same shape that was connected to a necklace chain and began walking back to the guild.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Hey Angela, can I have another milkshake? Those were really good." Savannah asked as she faced the bar, wanting another one of those fantastic milkshakes Angela gave her back on Valentine's Day. They were really good and would help make an already special day even better for the Sand-Make mage.

Eliza and Viper went to the bar and requested some drinks. A soda for Viper and lemonade for Eliza as Elaine would walk over to Zara who had just arrived from back outside.

"So, how's Ara feeling?" Elaine asked as Zara let out a sigh.

"I did my best to encourage her over her...personal conflict. With respect to Ara and her privacy I will keep the details of that a secret, just know she needs some time alone to sort out her feelings." Zara explained as Elaine gave a nod.

After he had given all his gifts, Fredrick decided to relax a little bit, settling into the booth he was seated at and taking a book from his bag, Magical Theory, by Kalvoru Mularo. The pages were filled with writing and diagrams, all explaining various properties of magic, including many scenarios in which magic acted strangely or out of the norm. Once more the doors opened, and Cyrus and Jeanne walked in. "Hey, everyone! How's your White Day treating ya?" Cyrus called out cheerfully.

"Ah, Cyrus, Jeanne. Good to see ya." Fabian chuckled. "So, just gonna be upfront, you're not gonna stay long because you have big plans for the day, right?"

"How did you-?!" Cyrus started, before the vampire pointed to Jeanne, who's eyes were sparkling still.

"I wonder what you gave her that has her so excited..." Fabian mused.

"Well, you see, there's this play going on in Rosetta about Fairy Tail conquering Acnologia, and Jeanne's really wanted to see it." Cyrus said with a chuckle. "To be honest, I've never been all that into theater, but Jeanne's about as passionate about it as she is about Fairy Tail."

"You just have no cultural taste." Jeanne teased as she walked over to Ara and Savannah. "Hey, girls! Happy White Day!"

Last edited:
Ara would spend her time alone to look at the gifts she had recieved. They were all nice, and Ara found it glad to see that Fredrick decided to join in on the holiday as well. But... Ara still didn't know what she should do. She thinks that because of her little outburst, that some people in the guild would be worried about her, and that she is ruining the mood for the holiday. White Day should be a day about caring for others, not worrying. So, Ara took it on herself, and mustered up the courage to go into the guild.

She then walked inside the guild, and up to Orion. With all her courage, she said to him, "I'm sorry for running out of the guild like that. I hope I didn't make you worry. I really am grateful for the gifts, though. They were...really thoughtful. I can't thank you enough." Ara was blushing way too hard then she should have.

Barry walked pass the town holding the black sandstone necklace in one hand. "Hope the other purpose I have for this crystal works." He thought to himself as he closed in on the guild and pushed the door open. "Hey guys, I'm here." He said casually.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah turned to the sound of Barry, smiling at his arrival.

"Hey Barry, happy White Day!" Savannah said with a smile as she gave her guild mate and roommate a friendly greeting.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Angela smiled at Savannah. “Sure thing!” She whipped up a Vanilla Milkshake this time, instead of a Strawberry Milkshake. It was for White Day after all. “Here you go!” Angela grinned at the Sand-Make wizard. “Hope you enjoy!”
————————
Orion gave a sigh of relief. “Really?” Orion asked questioningly. “I thought you didn’t like them and ran off.” Orion gave a shy smile as he scratched the back of his head. “Well,” Orion started off. “I hope you can use those gifts well!” He was grateful she liked them, but he was really worried she hated them. At least now, a huge weight was practically off his shoulders now. She liked them and that’s all that matters now.

“By the way,” Orion initiates once again. “I want to thank you for the gifts you gave me.” Orion said as he held out both the key chain and the silver key. “They were both really cute and I loved it. Thanks again!” Orion said as he gave Ara a hug in appreciation.

"Hey Savannah." Barry said while waving back. He walked up to her gave her the necklace. "This is for you. I made it myself." He said. He then wen to sit down at his usual table after handing Savannah her present.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah looked and saw the necklace Barry had given her. Immediately Savannah's eyes lit up as she grabbed the necklace and put it around her neck.

"Wow, this is...amazing...thank you Barry." Savannah said with a smile, before she went over to give the dragon slayer a big hug. Out of all the gifts, this was by far the best and the most meaningful to the sand-make mage.

Ara looked at Jeanne, and said, "Hi there, Jeanne! Happy White Day to you too!"

Ara was blushing while Orion gave her the hug, but this time she was more relaxed, and didn't push Orion away this time. "Um...you're welcome for the gifts, and, uh, don't worry about it. I love the gifts that you gave me too." It was silent for a little bit, but then, suddenly, Ara decided to give Orion a kiss on the cheek. After a few seconds, Ara would immediately regret this, and start running away with a blush on her face. What did I just do!? I'm so f***ing stupid!

Ara would then go to the mountains, and wouldn't come home for a while.

---------------------------------------------------------

It had been two weeks since Ara had disappeared. Cat and Marc were just hanging around the guild hall, looking for a job. Well really, Marc was looking for a job. Cat just sat there with a glum expression on her face.

Marc sighed, and then said, "None of these jobs pay well, or are even exciting by that matter. Hmm...what to do?" Cat wouldn't say a thing, and was thinking to herself. And without her realizing it, Cat said out loud, "I miss Ara." Marc would then respond, "You don't really have to, she most likely knows what she is doing. She's tough and smart, so there's really no need to worry." Cat would be shocked because she didn't think that anyone could hear her, but then she got angry. "How can you say that!?" Cat exclaimed, "She's our friend, and she hasn't returned home for a long time. Something bad might've happened to her! And we're just sitting here doing nothing!" Marc would then sigh, and say, "It's not that I'm not worried, but, somehow, I just have faith in her. You should too." Cat would then just sigh herself, and say, "Fine."

After a few minutes, Marc would still be unsatisfied with the missions available. He would then look at the second floor, and stare at the S-Class request board. There was barely anybody at the guild, so Marc took this opportunity to transform into his smallest Take-Over (if only Dapper had a list of his Take-Over's), and would sneak into the second floor. Finally up there, Marc took the first request that caught his eyes, "Monster terrorizing village in nearby island: Reward: 1,000,000,000 J". Marc would then grab it, go back to the first floor, and grab Cat to go back to their house.

In their house,
Cat would then look at Marc, and exclaim, "What do you think you're doing!? This is an S-Class request! We can't complete this! It might be really dangerous!" Marc would then say, "Oh, come on. With my Take-Over, I could easily just take that monster for myself. It's as easy as that." "I don't know," Cat would say, but then Marc would interrupt her by saying, "Then it's settled! Pack your things because we're going to Mokupuni!"

Last edited:
"Anything?" Viper asked, speaking into his communication lacrima at Zara's bar. It had been two weeks since Ara had disappeared, and in that time naturally the guild had grown concerned. Most went about their day with the assumption Ara would be back and she was fine.

Zara herself had grown concerned, and was now searching the mountains Ara had run off to to try to find her, Viper listening in for updates using a two-way lacrima communication system.

"Nothing. I can't help but wonder if she is even here anymore. I worry for the girl." Zara admitted, having found no trace of the ice & water mage. Viper let out a sigh.

"What do you think got into Ara?" Viper asked, finding this to be a bit out of character for her. He heard Zara sigh on the other end.

"Well, if my memory isn't shoddy, the last thing she did was give Orion a kiss. I guess her conflicted feelings over Orion got to the poor girl." Zara explained, making her best guess as Viper shook his head.

And I thought I didn't know how to handle love...

"Just keep in touch and let me know if you see anything." Viper said as Zara, on the mountains, would give a nod of understanding.

"I understand."

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
It's been two weeks since Ara had disappeared, after that.....incident. Orion was sitting at home doing nothing, mainly contemplating on life he guessed. Orion couldn't stop thinking about that incident back then though. Was it something he did? It's been a excruciating two weeks without Ara, and everyone was worried sick, mainly him though. There wasn't anything he can do now though, there has been no info nor leads on where she could've been. Grudgingly, Orion trudged out of his house and towards Ender Eye. Even if Ara isn't here, he still needs to keep up on bills and whatever.

Orion arrived at the guild halls and yelled out a loud, but monotone "Hey guys." The guild was really quiet after Ara haven't been seen for a long time, but everyone had to continue on with their daily lives. They just had to keep believing that Ara is alright.

Marc and Cat woul return back to the guild. Cat said she wouldn't go on the mission with Marc if they didn't go with at least three more people, so they were now looking out for some members.

"Honestly, Cat," Marc said, "You're worrying for nothing. This job will be a cinch, it really should be just the two of us." "I'm just trying to be safe," Cat replied, "Honestly, you're over-estimating our abilities."

The first mage to catch the siblings attention was Orion, so they walked up to him. "Hey there, Orion," Marc said, "What are you doing?"

Suddenly, up above on the second floor of the guild, there was a yell that sounded too familiar to be true. "GET YOUR $%@#@! HANDS OFF OF ME!" This was shortly followed by Fredrick crashing through the balcony of the second floor and landing on one of the tables, groaning. Climbing through the wreckage upstairs, covered in bandages and looking extremely ticked off was Cyrus, who had just woken up from two weeks of being bedridden.

On White Day, when the play they went to in Rosetta concluded, they took the train back to Opium, and it was at the entrance of the train station where he had given her the pendant he was sold. Jeanne truly appreciated the gift, and in the light shed by the streetlamps, they shared their first true kiss together. Then Jeanne put the pendant on... and a second later attacked him. At the end of the conflict, Jeanne vanished, and Cyrus was left to die with a spear through his chest. Fortunately, Fabian managed to find him, and with Fredrick's help had been trying to patch up his wounds and get him healthy again. Seemed Cyrus was still resisting.

"I'm trying to help you!" Fredrick shouted back, getting very annoyed with how stubborn the red-haired mage was being.

"I don't need anyone's help!" Cyrus snapped, "Least of all yours!" With that he dove off the second floor and flipped into an axe kick, which Fredrick blocked with a few tendrils of liquid shadow. Growling, Cyrus spun around and threw another kick that was blocked, before more tendrils shot out of the younger mage, pinning him down. "GET OFF ME, MONSTER!" the enhancer shouted, thrashing about.

"Can someone help me out here, please?!" Fredrick asked, struggling to keep Cyrus down.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Sand-Make: Fists of the Giant!"

Savannah would generate two giant hands made of her sand magic with the intent to use one to grab Cyrus and the other to grab Fredrick, with the intent to separate the two and restrain them (Cyrus especially).

"All-right both of you need to calm down now!" Savannah yelled, frustrated that the second she arrived at the guild hall a fight had broken out already.

This is just what I needed to start my day...

"I'm sorry, Savannah. I was just trying to treat Cyrus's wounds, but-" Fredrick started.

"I already told you! I. Don't. Need. Your. HELP!" Cyrus spat, "Now get off me so I can-"

"What CAN you do in your current state?!" Fredrick interrupted, "You're a mess! Besides, Porlyusica specifically told you not to move around so much until you're all patched up! Do you WANT your wounds to reopen?!"

"I don't care if that old hag says I'm dying! Jeanne's still out there and I need to find her!" Cyrus roared, struggling with all his might. Astral Engine: Strength! With that thought, a red aura burst from him, boosting his physical strength as he attempted to slip out of the sand's grasp.

Viper would arrive and take note of the situation, notably that Cyrus had slipped out of Savannah's grasp. Viper dashed quickly to cut Cyrus off, raising his own magic aura as his hands began to glow purple.

"I apologize for this in advance, but you running around like a lunatic isn't gonna help anyone. Least of all Jeanne." Viper explained before he would aim to deliver a series of paralyzing poison jabs targeted all around Cyrus. Even though these were non-lethal blows that only served for immobilization, Viper still avoided the vital areas as well as the noticeable wounds.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Shit!" Savannah cursed as she dissolved her sand hands and prepared to take action. She took note of Viper making a move and shifted to support, generating a sand wall behind and to the sides of Cyrus to box him in and cut off escape routes. Savannah had no idea what happened to Jeanne or why Cyrus was acting like a mad man, but they had to get him under control now.

Cyrus collapsed as the blows struck him, coughing roughly. "Y-you don't understand...It's all my fault...sh-she needs me..." he wheezed out before he lost consciousness, tears dripping down his face. Fredrick looked at him with a mixture of pity and confusion, then walked up to the downed mage and carried him back up to his bed on the second floor.

"Why are you so determined to go after her in your condition...?" he asked quietly, though he knew the redhead wouldn't hear him.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"So, what do you think got into him?"

Savannah had followed Fredrick upstairs as she watched him set Cyrus down, naturally Savannah wished to know what had come over her fellow mage as her expression of concern clearly showed.

"Is it something to do with Jeanne?" Savannah asked again, noting his rambling he mention Jeanne and how she "needs" him. Savannah had to know what was going on.

Viper had followed Savannah after the chaos of the "battle" and listened in to her question that concerned Cyrus. Viper was also curious about what came over him...and something told Cyrus it didn't concern his hatred over Fredrick.

I know Jeanne is involved in this, somehow, but what happened to her to cause Cyrus to blow a gasket?

Fredrick came out of the room and overheard Savannah's question. He looked down, unsure if he wanted Cyrus to...no, it was probably better for him to have their support. "I'm not exactly sure what happened, but I'll tell you everything I do know." he said, gliding down on wings of black liquid. "Back during White Day, he was taking Jeanne to a play out of town back in Rosetta, and he gave her his gift when they came back. Next time anyone saw him was at sunrise when he was staggering toward the guild, leaving a trail of blood from a serious stab wound in his chest." he paused a moment, to make sure they were keeping up. "He collapsed, eventually, from blood loss, and Fabian took him to the guild for medical treatment. Even paid Porlyusica from Magnolia to help. Fabian and I still haven't found Jeanne, and Cyrus not letting us help treat his wounds and constantly trying to escape hasn't made things any easier."

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"I see. Maybe when he comes to I can try talking to him." Savannah said, having been silent as Fredirck explained what was going on...well as far as Fredirck could in any event. Savannah had to admit she was worried about Jeanne, and she could understand why Cyrus might be having freak outs, but they needed to have level heads about this.

"I'll stay here till he comes to." Savannah offered Fredirck, wanting to talk with Cyrus when he regained consciousness.

"Alright, but be careful. Seems he tends to lash out when angry." Fredrick warned, rubbing his bruised shoulder. "And thanks." He then climbed down the stairs and began repairing the damages done by the small skirmish. "Any luck finding Ara yet, by any chance?" he asked Viper as he worked.

Fabian walked into the guild, and when he saw the mess, he sighed. I get why Cyrus is so upset, but if he keeps this up, I don't know what'll break first: his body or the guild hall. He thought as he took a swig of blood.

"No, no luck yet. Zara had been searching for her on the mountains but there's been no trace of her." Viper explained, not used to talking much with Fredirck but none the less provided him with what he knew regarding Ara's whereabouts.

"I don't suppose you know what happened with Cyrus just now? Or where Jeanne might be?" Viper asked back.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Marc and Cat woul return back to the guild. Cat said she wouldn't go on the mission with Marc if they didn't go with at least three more people, so they were now looking out for some members.

"Honestly, Cat," Marc said, "You're worrying for nothing. This job will be a cinch, it really should be just the two of us." "I'm just trying to be safe," Cat replied, "Honestly, you're over-estimating our abilities."

The first mage to catch the siblings attention was Orion, so they walked up to him. "Hey there, Orion," Marc said, "What are you doing?"
"Hmm?" Orion looked up gloomily. "Oh, nothing much." Orion replied to the twins. "Except that hone is more quiet than usual without Ara, so there's that." Orion vented out a bit. "But enough about me," Orion claimed as he looked at the twins and twirling his keys in boredom. "How have you two been, it's has been a long two weeks after all."

Cat just looked down, as she was worried about Ara as well. But, she still had hope that Ara might come back.

"Oh, nothing much," Marc said, but then he whispered, "Except for this." Marc then pulled out the S-Class mission request from his pocket, and showed it to Orion. Still with a whisper, he said, "How about? Are you interested in joining me and Cat?"

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion looked more carefully at the parchment paper Marc held. Orion widened his eyes in realization at what it was. "An S-Class Mission?" Orion whispered a bit too loudly. "Are you two even S-Classes first of all? If not, then are you doing this without Master's permission?!" Orion asked awestruck at the twins antics. "I'm not sure about this guys....." Orion said with a twinge of worry in his tone and demeanor.

"Oh, come on, Orion," Marc said, "It'll be fun. And don't worry, I bet multiple of us will be just as strong as an S-Class wizard."

In all honesty, Cat felt the same way, but Marc just had a way with his words that she just felt like she had to go with him. And besides, they've always been together, even in the hardest times.

And Marc's feelings, well, it was simple. He wanted to take on the monster from the mission, and gain a new Take-Over.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"I don't know....," Orion stated blankly, still unsure. After a few momentary minutes, Orion finally made his decision. "Fine, I'll come along." In all honesty, bad choice on Orion's part, but he needed to get out of his house anyways. Moping around would do more harm than good for him. "Who else is going," Orion asked the twins. Because clearly, the three of them alone cannot handle an S-Class mission all on their own. There should be more people to help out.

Marc then replied, "The other people that are going are..." He then quickly just stood there for a few seconds, until he went up to Cat, and whispered, "How else are we inviting?"

Cat, with a surprised look, then whispered back, "Are you seriously asking me!? I don't know! How about...." Cat then started looking around, until she suddenly noticed Viper and Savannah. "How about...Viper and Savannah?"

Marc then quickly turned back to Orion, and said, "We're thinking of also inviting Viper and Savannah!" Nice save!

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Perfect," Orion exclaimed. "They would do nicely." Orion claimed as he peered towards the Poison Dragon Slayer and the Sand-Make Mage. "By the way, what's this S-Class mission about anyways?" Orion never really took a close look at the paper. All he saw was S-Class and he was shaken that they were going to take such a high level class mission.

"Oh, the mission, it's quite simple really. Kind of surprised it's an S-Class request," Marc said, "In the meantime, Cat, go invite Viper and Savannah, why don't you?"

Cat nodded, and then headed towards Savannah, as they're more closer than Viper. She then told Savannah, "Hi there, Savannah. How are you doing?"

Marc then told Orion, "Well, to put simply. There's this giant monster terrorizing this island, Mokupuni. And the residents of the island are asking powerful wizards to take it out. Which is where we'll come in!"

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah, having just returned from checking on the unconscious Cyrus (and placing sand restraints on his bed) turned to see Cat greet her.

"Oh, I'm doing better. Cyrus went crazy, but he's settled and sleeping now." Savannah explained as she naturally kept the details to herself. No reason to cause Cat worry she figured.