• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Tales of Ender Eye (Fairy Tail RP)

"No thanks, I'm good." Brendan responded with a smile before Savannah gave him the friendship bracelet.

Brendan examined the well crafted bracelet, "Oh, thanks! That's really cool." Brendan said to Savannah as he transported it to his holding dimension along with his other gifts he had received that day. Hopefully they don't get mixed in with his armor.

The mage then turned back toward Angela, Alright, let's move back onto our main objective here... Wait... What was it any way? What do I say now? Brendan asked himself as his nerves took control once again.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"No problem!" Savannah said with a smile before she went back to enjoy her meal, giving the chance for Brendan and Angela to have a private conversation. Savannah took note at Brendan's nervous expression.

Can't say I blame him. Felt that way with Barry earlier. Speaking of Barry, I wonder if he's okay? He's been in that pocket dimension of his for a good while now.

"Off course I have the nerve to show up here, I own this place." Barry said still looking down. "And its not White day yet but a friend just gave this hat and it would be bad if I didn't give something in return for white day." He explained. "This has never happened before so I have no idea what to do."

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Angela looked at Brendan briefly before realizing that he wasn't talking to her anymore. She gave him a slight smile before turning back to her work behind the bar.

(Sorry for being so short, didn't know what else to say)

As Fredrick laid there on the clock tower, watching the fading twilight, he thought over many things in his head. First of all, why was he made this way? It was clear from his first memory of him that his father hated him. But surely he wouldn't turn Fredrick into this out of spite. It'd be foolhardy if he did, given the power he now had. It was clear that there was another ulterior motive behind this action. But what could it be?

Elaine turned back to face Zara "yea I was the only one who was willing to give her a chance" Elaine said as she thought back to when they met "she wouldn't talk to anyone back then not even the master and she never ordered food so I used to get her some whenever she looked hungry" Elsine laughed a bit "I'm glad she changed"
------------------------------------
Frea looked at Barry for a moment wide eyed before laughing "wow for someone who could beat me your pretty pathetic" Frea said as she settled herself down "so let me get this straight you want me to help you pick something for her?" Frea asked

"Sometime all someone needs is one person willing to help them even when they never asked for it." Zara said with a smile to Elaine.

"What you did cannot be understated. You ought to be proud." Zara complimented as Elaine's decision to befriend Eliza seemed to have a snowball effect of saving not one but two people.

Dang it... She turned back around. What do I say now? Maybe something flattering? Brendan thought to himself, gently tapping his fingers on the bar.

"You know, Angela, you really remind me of Mira." Brendan said looking a little off to the side.

Hopefully that was good enough.. Man, I am thinking way to hard about this. Brendan continued in his minds.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Angela turned back around with a confused look on her face as Brendan claimed that. "Do I really?" Angela asked. "I mean, we both behind the bar sure, but Mira is an S-Class wizard, the she-demon herself, and a pin-up model for Sorcerer Weekly." Angela stated. "Honestly, I don't even compare to Mira. She's really something alright." Angela said, giving a slight smile to Brendan.

"When you say it like that I guess you're right, but I wasn't referring to that side of her." Brendan replied, rubbing the back of his head before pausing for a moment, "Sometimes I wish I could see those guys again but I doubt they feel the same..." Brendan rambled as he began to stare off into space before quickly snapping back.

"Any way, how long have you been here in Ender Eye?" Brendan asked the Plant Mage, "You've been apart of our little family as long as I can remember, right? Or maybe I'm just crazy."

Okay, you can do this. Just...go comfort him. That won't be hard, right?

Sabrina had previously seen Fredrick arrive at the clock tower as her natural curiosity caused her to follow. Now she saw that he seemed to be deep in thought over something. One thing Sabrina knew was that, while not everyone hated his guts anymore, he wasn't exactly anyone's best friend in the guild (Ara was probably the closest thing he had to a friend, based on her observations).

Still, Sabrina felt a sense of understanding with Fredrick. Both were once enemies of Ender Eye and now members who were trying to make things right. Sabrina felt she had to say something to Fredrick.

"H-hi. So, uh...deep in thought over something?" Sabrina asked Fredrick, making her presence known.

Fredrick turned his head and sat up as Sabrina addressed him. "Oh, hello there. Sabrina, right?" he replied. "Yeah, I was just thinking about...well, about my father." He looked down at his hand as a lotus flower of black liquid shimmered in the moonlight. "What were his motives in turning me into a monster? Let alone one with so much power? Was I meant to be a weapon or tool for him to use for his ambitions? And what exactly are those ambitions?" He let out a sigh. "I've been turning these questions around in my head for days now, even went back to the labs to collect all the research so I can learn more abou this...substance." He gestured toward the lotus in his hand. "But, no luck. Not yet, anyways." he then looked to her. "Eh heh...sorry if I'm rambling a little too much. So, how about you?"

"Man, between you and Viper, seems like this guild is filled with guys with daddy issues." Sabrina said with a smile, before she got a serious expression on her face.

"Who knows why. But maybe that isn't what you should focus on. Whatever he meant for you to be isn't who you can choose to be." Sabrina said, showing a surprising amount of wisdom with that advice.

"I've had a bit of a boring day. Though I have to admit watching some of our guild mates stumble around in a love daze for the holiday is funny." Sabrina said with a chuckle.

"Yeah, it is sort of amusing. Even I got a few holiday gifts from the town stabbed into my back." Fredrick replied. "Granted, they weren't given with good intentions, but it was something nonetheless." He laid back down and took a moment to get comfortable on the smooth tiles. "But it was nice to get a new outfit and chocolates from Ara. First time I ever tried it."

Sabrina frowned at that comment. On one hand, it showed Fredrick was strong enough to not lash out and make everything worse. Most people would not or could not show that kind of restraint. However, the fact he was so joking about that meant it was far too common. Fredrick wasn't perfect, but he meant to change to something better. Much like she, Fabian and Viper did.

"Well, I'd hate it if you only got one real gift..." Sabrina said as she handed Fredrick a wrapped up box with a ribbon on it.

"Happy Valentine's Day, from a friend." The tag said on the box.

Fredrick tenderly took the box into his hands, smiling. "Thank you, Sabrina." He said, "It means a lot to me that you care." He then carefully undid the ribbon and unwrapped the box...to reveal a small silver pendant with a raven carved into it. "It looks amazing!" Fredrick breathed, putting the pendant on and looking at the raven. "Thanks again." He gave Sabrina a content smile.

Last edited:

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"I've been in Ender Eye for quite a while, but I haven't really have got the time to train up my magical properties to become S-Class." Angela answered to Brendan. "As you can see, working at a bar can preoccupy and keep you busy for a while." Angela then stopped her chores and turned to Brendan. "How about you?" Angela perked up. "It might just be me from being busy all the time, but I haven't noticed you before. How long have you've been in Ender Eye?"

"No problem Fredrick! Just remember that you are no longer alone." Sabrina said with a smile, feeling happy that she was able to lift Fredrick's spirits with this gift. It was a small gesture, but one Fredrick needed.

"The truth is the both of us didn't start off as the best people. But we can work to be something better. I truly believe that." Sabrina added.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
After having paid a hugely insane amount of jewels to gift everyone at the guild in preparation of White Day, Orion decided to go back home, not wanting to use any more of his jewels that day. He held a midnight blue box in hand, containing the sapphire necklace and earrings for Ara. Orion absentmindedly stared at the box. Hopefully she'll enjoy this. It'll look cute and boost her magic.

Soon after, Orion had made it back home, only to find Ara lounging around their house in nothing but her underwear. Orion immediately hid the box in the inside of this jacket, trying to act as inconspicuous as possible, trying to let the gift remain a surprise until White Day. "Oh! Hey Ara! Didn't know you'll be home so early!" Orion greeted Ara as he casually ran to his room to put the box in a cabinet. He ran back out, hoping Ara wasn't to suspicious of what he just did.

Ara looked at Orion in confusion. Why did Orion say that so....weirdly? Meh, whatever Orion always seemed like a weirdo. (Says the one who is currently in her underwear).

Ara then layed down on the couch. She was so tired from today. She then called out, "Orion!" And when he comes, she'll say, "Can you cook me something to eat today, please?" She hoped she didn't sound rude or anything, but she was so tired, that she felt like she couldn't do anything.

Internally, Brendan had just fallen on the floor and died... Just dead, right in his tracks.
It's probably because I never show romantic interest toward anyone. Stupid holidays. why do they have to exist? Brendan thought has he sat in his chair at the the bar, his facial expression was something between flabbergasted and perplexed.

Brendan snapped out of it again and decided he should probably answer the question, "I've been here for five years now, joined when I was 11." Brendan said quickly, "I think I may have a good shot at becoming S-Class, but I don't really know. There is some pretty awesome mages in this guild." Brendan said.

"Alright." Fredrick said, "Trust me, I don't intend to stop trying. The people of Opium might be the most stubborn folks around, but if not for them, at least I can change for you, and the rest of Ender Eye." He paused a moment to look at his guild mark on his left palm. He felt this was where he belonged, where he was meant to belong. He then looked up at the sky. "Oh, shoot, it's getting dark! I better get home." he generated a pair of liquid wings and was about to take off before he turned back to Sabrina. "You want me to fly you back to the guild?" he asked.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fabian hadn't left his manor all day. Instead he kept himself busy by working more on the worn-down old manor he called a home. After replacing all of the broken beams and boards, cleaning all the windows, and fixing up the lawn, it was beginning to look brand new. Though he still had a ways to go before it was finished.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once Cyrus and Jeanne made it to their house, the former left the latter to go gift shopping for tomorrow. He mustered up whatever jewels he could while still leaving some for the rent. In the end, he managed to scrounge up some decent gifts for the ladies of Ender Eye, but still had nothing for the one he was after; Jeanne. He was planning on making tomorrow the day he at least attempted to take their relationship to the next level. That said, he would have to choose something very special.

"You seem rather troubled, lad." a voice said, catching Cyrus's attention. A merchant sitting at his booth was beckoning to him. "Having trouble finding a White Day gift for a special girl?"

"Yeah...I was hoping to confess how I feel to her tomorrow at the right time." Cyrus explained. "Problem is, I can't seem to find a gift that will both last and suit her..."

"Well, I think I have one thing that could help." the merchant said, reaching into one of his boxes and taking out a beautiful golden amulet with a pink crystal inside, "Give her this, and she will most definitely return your affections. The price is only 20,000 Jewels."

"That's pretty high..." Cyrus muttered, looking into his wallet. "Tell you what, I'll pay you 15,000 upfront, and pay the remaining 5,000 tomorrow. Deal?"

"Deal." The merchant replied, accepting the money and giving Cyrus the Amulet, even boxing and gift-wrapping it for him. "I hope you get the girl you're after." Cyrus nodded, smiling as he made his way back home.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion pouted jokingly. “But it’s Valentine’s Day, shouldn’t you do the cooking?” Orion teaser as he made his way to the kitchen to prep the meal. “Any requests? Specifics?” Orion asked. He already knew what he wanted to make, but if Ara was craving anything else, he can deal with it. Hopefully it won’t be anything too absurb.
————————
Angela have a hum in acknowledgement to Brendan’s answer. “But you’re a Fernandez aren’t you?” Angela asked, extending their conversation. “Why did you come to Ender Eye? Wouldn’t you stay in Fairy Tail with your mother? Or Crime Sorcere with your father?”

Barry looked at Frea. "I never asked you for anything but alright." He said casually. "The girl that gave me this hat is Savannah, the sand maker wizard that I don't know if you've met." He said.

"Sure, thanks for the offer." Sabrina said with a smile as she would climb on Fredrick's back in a way that wouldn't obstruct the movement of his wings. Sabrina gave a nod once she was secure.

"I'm ready." Sabrina said, happy to know she lifted his spirits and strengthened his resolve. She also felt something when he claimed he would change for her, thought admittedly she didn't know exactly what she felt...

Once Sabrina was ready, Fredrick simply leaned forward with a smile, falling off the rooftop and plummeting into freefall for a second. Then, he spread his wings and began gliding over the town's rooftops, gently flapping his wings occasionally to maintain their altitude. "So, how's the view from up there?" he asked as he steered toward the guild. "Nice, isn't it?"

"Wow..."

Was all Sabrina could have said. It was...a beautiful view. Seeing the city from way high up in the air. Sabrina had never experienced anything like this before in her life. This was something she would never forget, and she was in such aww she couldn't even utter another word or comment back to Fredrick as she focused on admiring the view.

Ara chuckled a little, and then said, "Anything works fine with me, but please don't make anything to simple."

Ara had been extremely busy this whole day. She basically gave everyone a gift, she had wasted over 150,000 jewels, and was thinking on taking multiple jobs before White Day.

Speaking of gifts, Ara remembered something. She then called out, "Orion, may I please see the key I gave you today? I know it sounds weird, but please."

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
“Alright!” Orion called out as he did some stretching before prepping up a meal for both him and Ara. Right before he got to the fridge though, Ara asked to peek at the key she gave him. Orion took off the key ring from his belt and threw them to Ara. The keys jingled midair as Orion turned around to continue prepping. “Perfect! I know just what to make then.” Orion told himself as he scavenged the fridge and cabinets for ingredients.

Fredrick smiled at Sabrina's stunned reaction, then gently steered around the guild hall spire before coming to a landing in front of the entrance. "We have reached our destination: Ender Eye Guild Hall. Thank you for choosing our services, and have a wonderful day." He said with a small laugh. He then gently let Sabrina down. "If you ever need my help, or just want to fly again, all you gotta do is ask." He then stepped back. "Good night, Sabrina." And with that, he flapped his wings once more, launching up into the night sky, and flying off to Fabian's manor.

Ara caught Orion's keys, and looked at all of them. From her experience with the Nightly Usubeni, she had memorized which keys were which spirit. She knew she wasn't in Orion's body anymore, so she couldn't just summon a spirit like Neptune, but she had a hunch that there was one spirit she could summon.

Ara got up from laying position, remembered everything she learned from being in Orion's body, and held out the ket from her hand. "Gate of the Hell Hound: Cerberus!" Ara exclaimed. She didn't think anything would happen, but to her dismay, a shining light appeared out of nowhere.

After a few seconds, the light disappeared, and the figure that was shown was...a dog? But not just any ordinary dog, but a dog with three heads. Even though the dog was well um...strange, each head looked like a normal dogs head, and it actually seemed quite happy, and...cute. Ara, still surprised she was actually able to summon the spirit, then said, "Um...hi there, little guy." The spirit responded with a bark, and ran over Ara, each head licking Ara's face. Ara always had a soft spot for little critters, so she couldn't stop giggling as she and Cerberus were then just playing together.

Ah, this was just what I needed to relax. A nice little companion to hang around with.

Last edited:

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion saw what Ara was doing but didn’t pay much mind to her new companion as he had to concentrate on cooking. He learned this from a foreign friend, so hopefully it wouldn’t be too bad.

-An hour later-

“Food’s ready!” Orion called out to Ara. He made japchae (glass noodles) for dinner with a side of kimchi. “Hope you enjoy it. It’s my first time making it, so hopefully ya not too bad.” Orion sat himself down, waiting for Ara to be seated. Orion was extra enough to make a small dish of ground beef for Cerberus as well.

Ara got up and sat down at the table. Cerberus was following Ara the whole way.

Ara then started eating her meal, and it was...great! "This meal is great, Orion. You've got the knack to be a great chef," Ara said, "I wish I could say that about most people." Ara then remembered how...interesting of a cook her mother was.

Cerberus was happily eating the dish of ground beef layed out for him.

---------------------------------

Ara then finished her meal, and then said, "Thanks again, Orion. I'm sorry if I asked a lot from you. I'm really tired right now, I didn't know Valentines Day could be so hardworking. Well, I'm off."

Ara then closed Cerberus' key, and went off to her room. Man, I just want to take these few more weeks before White Day to relax.

Frea looked at Barry "the Sand girl huh" Frea said thinking "I don't think we ever exchanged a word" Frea said still trying to remember what she looked like before remembering "oh yea the girl with no shoes" Frea added looking at Barry "but still the questions in unanswered why did you come in here ant tell me this?" Frea asked

"That's a good question..." Brendan said before pausing for a moment. "Why did I leave Fairy Tail?" Brendan muttered quietly.

-Flashback-
If you leave like this, you will probably be resented by the other children from your generation. They only believe so much we tell them. The man said to a young boy who had the same hair color.
I don't care... I'm just tired of constantly being compared to you and mom wherever I go. I'll make my own name for myself and maybe I'll come back one day.
-
End Flashback-

"That was really a stupid reason for me to just abandon them..." Brendan muttered quietly again.

"To answer your question, I came to Ender Eye to get away from my family you could say.." Brendan said, "It may sound very selfish and stupid but I was young and was tired of constantly being compared to the great Titania Erza or Jellal of Crime Sorciere." Brendan told Angela. "I don't regret leaving though. I've meet so many incredible people on this journey such as yourself." Brendan said, finishing his little 'story'

"Any way, why'd you end up joining Ender Eye?" Brendan asked Angela, feeling like he should ask them same question.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah listened to Brendan's story and reason for coming to Ender Eye, though refrained from making a comment herself. While Savannah couldn't quite get the idea of leaving your own family, she had to admit to herself it probably wasn't easy fro Brendan to constantly be compared to his parents instead of focusing on him as an individual.

I mean, what could I do if I was the son of someone like Erza Scarlet? How could I stand out on my own instead of just being judged purely as her son rather than by his own capabilities and achievements? Leaving to go out on your own seems logical, even if I don't agree with just leaving your family...

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Angela stopped what she was doing to think. "Hmm why did I join the guild?" Angela thought aloud. "My memory is a bit hazy, but I think I joined because I wanted to learn magic." Angela then suddenly gave a slight laugh. "Ironic right? I wanted to learn magic but here I am behind a bar." Angela gave a slight chuckle before firing another question at Brendan. "Its understandable why you want to leave, but you have been keeping in touch with them haven't you? Family is important after all."

Brendan chuckled, "Hey, at least you learned magic and you're making people happy everyday with your awesome meals." Brendan said before listening to Angela's next question.

Brendan thought for a moment and looked down, "Family is important, but my case is complicated." Brendan muttered, "I've kept in touch with my dad as he was the only one who actually understands why I left." Brendan continued on, he had actually just talked to his father last week after being contacted by him due to the Nightly Usubeni situation.

"As for my mother, little sister, and old guild mates... Let's just say I haven't spoken to them for a really long time." Brendan said, remembering the last time he had talked to each one of those people as he looked back up at Angela.

The teen mage felt so odd talking with her... It was just so easy and he actually enjoyed having a conversation with her.
"Any way, speaking of family, what was yours like?" Brendan asked Angela, continuing the 'family-talk'.

"Good night Fredirck." Sabrina said as she watched him fly away, thinking over the nice moment they had before she happily skipped towards the Guild Hall.

I know we'll be better than what we were, we'll earn this second chance. I just know it.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"My family?" Angela asked. "Well my family lives all the way in Crocus. I was just traveling until I found Ender Eye." Angela gave a small hesitation due to nostalgia and being homesick. "My parents, well, they were any parents I could've asked for. They cared for me and spoiled me." Angela gave a huge sigh, it was almost as she was letting all her feelings out. "But like you, I haven't been able to visit nor communicate with them for a while."

Angela turned her head to look at the clock. "Well, if you would look at the time. I should start cleaning up and heading home." Angela began walking back to her station to clean up her mess. "Thanks for the talk Brendan." Angela gave a smile before heading off to her duties and heading home afterwards.

(This is just for the sake of timeskips, to move on with the filler)