• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Tales of Ender Eye (Fairy Tail RP)

Frea rolled her eyes at that, but none the less decided to offer a suggestion. She owed Barry nothing, less than nothing, but maybe cooperating would serve her well in the future. Besides, she had nothing better to do in this black void.

"Well, maybe you could get some jewelry. Like a necklace with some pretty stone in it or something. Does that sound like something this friend of yours would like?" Frea asked Barry.

Brendan carefully listened to her response, "I see, it sounds like you had a very great family." Brendan said, looking down toward the counter top and tapping his fingers gently on it's surface.

The mage looked up toward Angela when she began heading out, "Yeah, no problem." He said, "see you tomorrow." Brendan concluded before Angela left.

Brendan turned back around to face the entire guild, "I guess the feelings weren't mutual, huh?" He muttered to the quiet and empty guild hall. Brendan then stared off, seemingly into nothing, as he sat there.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah offered a reassuring pat on the back to Brendan as she greeted her fellow Ender Eye mage with a warm smile.

"Hey, don't beat yourself up. You and Angela just need time to get to know each other. You can't forge a relationship in one conversation, it just doesn't work that way. So don't let this get you down in the dumps." Savannah said, offering what words of wisdom she could to try and lift Brendan's spirits.

Brendan jolted out of his 'trance' and spun toward Savannah, "Wha? When? I thought..." Brendan said as his face turned a bright red.

The mage took in a deep breath, "You heard me say that?" He asked, "man, I thought I was the only one here." Brendan said with a bit of an awkward chuckle.
"I guess, you're right... I was expecting things to happen way too quickly." Brendan admitted, sounding a bit more like his usual self.

"I thought you were with Berry or something?" Brendan asked the maker mage after a short pause.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah had to admit, Brendan's face turning bright red was an amusing sight. Least it had been till Brendan mentioned Barry which caused Savannah to blush a bit.

"Well I gave Barry my gift. He seemed to like it and then he...vanished into that pocket dimension of his. He's still there as far as I've known. So I've been just sitting here enjoying my ramen and shake Angela served me." Savannah explained, her blush gone as she clarified why she was on the bar stool and not with Barry at the moment.

"Haha, looks like you like him." Brendan said in a teasing tone even though he really had no room to tease anyone about their love.

"Well, that guy is weird. He'll come back though... He's not one to leave someone hanging, ya' know." Brendan said as he got up from his seat, "Alright, I'm going to head out for the night. See you latter!" Brendan exclaimed with a smile as he ran out of the guild hall and to his house.
-------------------------------
The sun was bright on the morning of White Day. It had been a week since Valentine's Day and Brendan was finally done mentally preparing himself for this day after a week of training and not leaving his house.

The teenaged mage got himself up, completed his morning routine, requiped into his casual clothing, and on the way out the door he grabbed his gift and placed it in his pocket dimension. "Alright, let's get this show on the road!" Brendan exclaimed as he closed his door behind him and made his way into the town of Opium, ready to begin this year's White Day.

Barry listened to Frea's suggestion. "A piece of jewelry huh." He thought. "Sounds good, thanks Frea. See ya." He said as a portal opened next to him that lead to his house and walked out, the portal closing behind him.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion woke up to the day of White Day. The day where boys gift girls. Orion, of course, was nervous. But nonetheless, Orion worked up the courage to go on out and face the day. He woke up extra early to pick up the gifts that were on hold at the jewelry shop the whole week, not forgetting the small blue box for Ara's gift. He headed to the regular magic shop and claimed: "I came to pick up my order sir!"
-------- An hour later----------
Orion arrived the guild halls with a small bag at hand, filled with the gifts he was planning to give to his close friends and companions. "Happy White Day everyone!" Orion exclaimed as he walked through Ender Eye Guild Hall, getting ready to hand out his gifts to those already at the guild hall.

"Jeanne...Jeaaaaaane." Cyrus cooed in a singsong voice as he sat on Jeanne's bed. The girl under the covers just moaned and turned over before becoming motionless once more. "Alright, fine...hope you don't mind if i lay down beside y-"

"DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!" Jeanne roared, bursting up from the covers, which then draped over half her head.

"Ah, you're awake. In that case..." He went over to a small table in Jeanne's room and held out a tray of toast, orange juice, eggs, and bacon. "Happy White day, sweetie!"

"S-sweetie?! Where'd that come from?!" Jeanne exclaimed, her cheeks turning an adorable shade of magenta. "What kind of trickery are you up to?" Cyrus simply shrugged, raising her suspicions as she sat back down.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He said innocently. Deep down, Cyrus was feeling confident as ever that the day he planned would be the best day of her life. He had gone through every step imaginable to make sure she would love it. He set the tray down in front of her. "Now eat up. The train leaves at 11 a.m., and I want to make sure we get to the guild before we leave."

Train? Jeanne wondered, then looked down at her tray again. Pinned under the glass was a train ticket, but when she saw where that train was going, her eyes widened with delight.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really hope this works out for a gift. Fredrick said, looking at the small box he had in his hands. None of the shops would let me buy anything, so...this is the best I got. With a deep breath, Fredrick continued walking down the street, a tendril of liquid shooting up and catching a spear thrown his way. "Good morning to you too, Mr. Morrison." he said to the man who threw it. Snapping the spear, he made his way into the guild hall, an arrow whizzing over his head. "Hello, Ms. Wells, how's your daughter?" he called over his shoulder before the doors closed. Then, he let out a sigh. "So, that's about 50 attempts on my life today. When will they ever learn?" he chuckled.

"Do you mean when will they learn that they're incapable of killing you with such meager tactics, or do you mean when will they learn you're on their side now?" Fabian joked. He took a swig of wine, a mission scroll already in his pouch.

"You're going out on another job already?" Fredrick asked. Fabian nodded in response. "What's the story?"

"Well, I'm gonna help an old teammate, Azir, look for Frea, another old teammate, for a little while. Lend him a hand, ya know." Fabian explained. "I kind of owe it to him. He's been a good friend as long as I've known him."

"Ah..." Fredrick said, looking around. "Speaking of your 'old teammates', have you seen Sabrina?" Fabian shook his head.

Last edited:
"No! Damn it wait!" Frea cried out but she was unable to make out in time as the portal closed behind Barry, leaving Frea trapped in the black void once more. Frea slammed her hands on the ground.

"Damn you! You're gonna regret this! I swear when I get out of here I'll...I'll..." Frea started to say, then she began to tear up. The realization starting to hit her that she might not ever get out of here. Frea began to wonder how long she had been in here. What Azir, Fabian & Sabrina were doing. Whether they knew what had happened to her. Whether they or anyone else had been looking for her. Frea would sit with her head buried in her knees as she would simply cry out her sorrow in the isolation of this dark void.

"Eat this!"

Inside the Guild Hall Eliza and Elaine were having a sparring match; no magic, purely fighting hand to hand with each other and matching each other blow for blow. Both women stopped when they heard the sound of Orion wishing them a happy White Day, as they non-verbally agreed to put the spar on hold as they turned to Orion.

"Happy White Orion!" Elaine said with a smile and a hug. Eliza would quickly follow suit and gave a nod.

"Indeed, how's it been?" Eliza asked Orion.

Viper had walked out of the clothing shop, gift-wrapped box in hand as he thought over how to go about this. No pressure here, just do what Eliza did and give her the gift. There was no reason to feel any pressure. And yet, Viper could just feel the ball of nerves in his throat.

Focus you idiot. Just go to the Guild Hall and give it to her. I mean, it's a far cry from the gift she gave you but she's not gonna judge you based on a holiday gift...right?

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
“Happy White Day Elaine! Eliza!” Orion greeted back as he returned the hug to both female wizards. Turning to Eliza to answer her question individually, Orion states, “It’s been great so far!” He smiled casually before realizing. “Speaking of which, I got gifts for the both of you!”

Orion rummaged through his bag and pulled out a white box and a black box. With the black box held in hand, Orion open the box, revealing a Topaz Jewel. “This is for you Eliza! It supposed to boost Thunder Magic, hope you enjoy!” Opening the white box next and gestured it to Elaine, Orion held t our for her.. Within the white box was a ring, contained with a clear crystal jewel ring. “I hope you like it. Sorry, it doesn’t really have any benefits to your magic specifically, but I hope you like it!”

Orion looked at the two female wizards, hoping they enjoyed his gift. He didn’t want to buy something the girls didn’t like after all.

A small hole then opened up near Frea. "This is for helping me today, hope you enjoy it." Barry said from the outside before walking away leaving a small portal opening.
-----------------
On white day, Barry ran out of the house early in the morning. "Alright, today's white day." He thought as he walked to the mountains near the town. "Time to put my plan into action." He thought.

Frea's glanced up, tears still in her eyes as she noticed...a tiny hole. One the size of a golf ball, which allowed a little light to shine in the dark void before Barry left again.

Frea took it will.

"You piece of trash! I am gonna kill you for this!" Frea yelled out in anger, though that quickly faded by the sad loneliness. She would just sit with her hands folded over her knees as she wondered what she was gonna do with herself.

"Thanks Orion!" Elaine said with a smile, as she admired her ring and was not bothered by the fact that it was nothing more than an accessory. Eliza in turn examined her Topez Jewel before turning to Orion with a smile of her own.

"Thank you, it's rather pretty and that's a nifty function it has." Eliza said, showing her gratitude.

Last edited:
Brendan entered the guild, "Happy White Day everyone!" He shouted to the whole guild before tracking down each female guild-mate and giving them gifts corresponding to their personality/magic powers - (not gonna be very specific here, imagine what you want lmao) -

The mage sat down at a nearby booth and looked through his magical 'inventory'. He only had few gifts for the girls who hadn't arrived yet and the gift for Angela. Brendan took a deep breath and gently tapped his fingers against the table, he was super nervous all the sudden,
How can I be this nervous to give a girl gift? I just gave half the other girls in the guild gifts and I was just fine. Brendan thought to himself.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Happy White Day everybody!"

Savannah entered the guild hall with a big grin as she would receive a gift from Brendan, marveling at the pair of earrings that once Savannah out on she felt her magic get a subtle boots. Savannah turned to Brendan.

"Thanks Brendan!" Savannah said with a smile before she went over to Orion, Eliza and Elaine as Orion gave the pair gifts.

Viper would enter the guild hall, taking note of the fact that Orion, Brendan, Savannah, Elaine and...and Eliza were here.

Viper thought over what he should do as he suppressed a mild blush. Did he go give Eliza her gift now? Did he wait to give the other members of the guild their gifts first. Should he wait for someone to approach him? No that wouldn't be nice Viper thought. Viper cursed at his conflicted thoughts and tried to work out what to do in silence.

Fredrick sat down at a table as he pulled a last-second tomahawk from his shoulder. Looking into his deerskin bag, he took out several crafts, all made from natural materials such as bones, sand, twigs, wool and fur, stones, and leaves. After making sure he had everyone's gifts, he made his way to Savannah. "Happy White Day." he said simply, handing her a sphinx doll. He then went over to Eliza and Elaine, giving Eliza a small marble sculpture of a lightning dragon and Elaine A wood carving of a shore view, complete with a lighthouse in the background.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah turned to Fredrick who handed her a good looking sphinx doll and gave a thankful nod and smile.

"This is sweet! Thanks Fredrick!" Savannah said, showing her gratitude as she examined her doll and played with her earrings a bit.

Eliza and Elaine turned to Fredrick and accepted their gifts, each one smiling and giving Fredrick each a single friendly hug.

"Thanks Fredrick." Eliza said with a smile.

"This is great, happy White Day to you to." Elaine added.

"Eh heh, you too." Fredrick replied, scratching the back of his head. "Okay, let's see...I also need to give Ara her gift, and there's also Miss Angela...and Sabrina." He added nervously, not sure of what she'd think of the gift he had for her. He then walked up to the counter and handed Angela a flower pot carved from one of the trees in the forest and decorated with various minerals.

It was late morning, 8:00.

Ara sluggishly got up from her bed. She had been working really hard for the past few weeks. She knew that Orion had been shopping a lot recently, he wasn't really good at hiding where he was going, so Ara took this as a time to let him relax as she would take multiple jobs and pay for the rent. She didn't really know what Orion was buying, but she knew it had to be important. She had to admit, however, it was tiring.

Ara ran up to Orion's room to wake him up, but as soon as she arrived...he wasn't there? Wait. Orion....WOKE UP EARLIER THAN ME!? Ara hurry and ran out of Orion's room, and was getting ready as quickly as possible.

Ara quickly had her clothes ready, and ran out of her house.

Ara arrived at the guild, and noticed everyone was in a happy mood, and she also noticed Orion. Ara then exclaimed, "Hello everybody!" Little did she know that today was White Day.

Ara's arrival sparked Viper to take action: he'd begin with the smaller gifts. He'd go to Ara first and present her with one of several gift baskets. Saving the special, personal gift for Eliza.

"Happy White Day." Viper said with Ara with a small smile as her offered her a gift basket.

Ara took the basket from Viper, and said, "Uh..thank you!" She gave him a comforting smile, but...

*inside of Ara's head*
WHAT!? It's White Day!? That means the party is today! Dammit! I've been working so much that I forgot all about it!

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion shouted aloud "Happy White Day!" to all the newcomers that had entered the guild while he was busy. "I have gifts!" Orion called out as he passed individual gifts to everyone.

Orion approached Brendan and handed him a Ruby. "Happy White Day! The Ruby should boost your physical power so hope you like it!" Orion said as he handed Brendan a shining red jewel.

Savannah was next on the list. The Celestial Mage approached the Sand-Make Mage and handed her a Dirty Orange Opal necklace, shaped into a sphere. "happy White Day Savannah, the jewel should improve your sand magic!" Orion said as he hugged the female wizard and headed off to his next victim.

"Happy White Day Federick!" Orion called out to the younger one as he distributed an Obsidian to the ex-Liquid Nightmare. "There's no unique property for it, but it would look great on you!" Orion claimed.

The next victim was Viper. "Happy White Day Viper!" Orion told the Poison Dragon Slayer. He handed the Dragon Slayer a dark-violet amethyst beaded bracelet. It should be able to boost your poison magic!" Orion informed Viper.

Lastly, but not least, he had Ara. Ara was special as he had multiple gifts for her. Orion became nervous all of a sudden though. Would she like it? He wasn't worried about the others, yet he worries for the Fullbuster. Maybe it's because she lives with the guy and not the other? Who knows. The Celestial Mage approached the Water-Ice Wizard.

"Happy W-white Day A-ara!" Orion said as he stuttered a bit. He handed her the small blue box containing the Sapphire Necklace and Earrings. "It should be able to improve your water magic!" Orion said confidently, trying not to break his voice. Orion then also handed her a small stuffed animal. It resembled some sort of Antarctic Beast (foreshow????). "Hope you like them!" Orion told Ara.
----------------------------------
Sabrina came into the guild, already sensing the love and friendship and all that BS in the air. Sabrina accepted the Lilac Fluorite Hairclip from Orion and moved on to her own business.
----------------------------------
Angela was immediately busy that morning at the bar with White Day upon her. Lots of orders were going in and out, yet she was only one woman. She quickly accepted the Emerald Brooch, shaped in a rose, that Orion had gifted her. It was supposedly to improve her plant magic, Angela didn't pay attention much with her busy work.

Fredrick nodded happily and took the obsidian in his hand, examining the smooth texture. "Thank you, Orion. I appreciate it." he said. He then handed him a key made of twigs and minerals he found in the woods. "I know it isn't all that fancy, and it really doesn't do anything, but it was the best I could do under short notice and scarce materials. Sorry..." He then turned to Brendan, handing him a Coat of Arms wooden shield with an Ender Eye symbol carved into it, and for Viper, he had a Sculpture of a poison dragon. And for Ara, a carved portrait of a frozen sea, with a few humans in thick fur coats traversing the floating icebergs. "Here you go, fellas. Happy White Day."

Noting Angela's business, he decided to put his breakfast on hold for a little bit. Putting the pill he was about to swallow away, he formed a duplicate of himself out of his Liquid Shadows which walked over to assist Angela should she need it. He then turned to Sabrina, taking another deep breath to quell the butterflies in his stomach. "Good Morning, Sabrina. Happy White Day." he said, walking up to her with a smile. "So, about the Valentine's Day gift you gave me...I, uh...wanted to give something back. Granted, every store I tried either simply refused me service or had a hidden tomahawk ready to throw at me, so...I had to make one." Reaching into his bag, he pulled out a hand- crafted rabbit doll wearing a necklace. Like all the other gifts Fredrick had given, it was made of things found in nature and the outdoors.

Last edited:
Brendan happily took the shield, "Thank you very much Fredrick! Don't worry about it man, it's awesome!" Brendan exclaimed as he gave Fredrick his gift. "I know it's only a small charm but it matches with your magical abilities and slightly boosts their effectiveness." Brendan explained with a smile.

"Happy White Day, Ara!" Brendan exclaimed, getting up and giving her his small gift that fit her personality and corresponded with her magical abilities (Imagine what you want lmao). Brendan then passed out the rest of his gifts to everyone else in the guild hall (again, imagine what you want).

Brendan sat down once again and sighed, Man, this gift giving stuff is really taking it out of me. The teen thought to himself before glancing toward Angela. Brendan twiddled his thumbs, she seemed to be busy at the moment so he decided he would wait for business to slow down before giving her the gift.

Viper accepted the gifts before he himself would hand out a gift basket to everyone in the Guild Hall. Soon enough everyone had a White Day gift from him...everyone except Eliza.

Viper held her gift basket in hand, as well as the wrapped box containing her main gift. Viper again found himself reluctant to move, a weakness he cursed himself for. Elaine couldn't help but shake her head at this, having taken note while Eliza was busy looking over the other gifts she received.

"Having a case of cold feet?"

Viper turned to Zara, who grinned as she entered the guild hall and took note of all the gifts being given.

"How tragic, I seemed to have missed on the customary gift giving." Zara said, though she wasn't really heartbroken over it. She wasn't a member of the guild and had shown up late anyway so she wasn't expecting anything. Zara cast a subtle glance at Ara as well as the big gift Orion had given her, taking note he was someone to watch. Seemed she had some competition beyond the Cat girl, and Zara welcomed it.

However, she focused on the matter of Viper.

"Just go. I'm sure it's a lovely gift. Now isn't the time to let your nerves take over." Zara advised as Viper gave a nod before he walked over yo Eliza.

"Happy...happy White Day Eliza." Viper said as he presented her with the gift basket and the wrapped box, Eliza set the gift basket aside along with the other gifts she received before she opened the box and revealed a custom designed black leather jacket with the Ender Eye Guild Mark on the back of it. Eliza's eyes widened as she seemed to like it.

"If you channel a little of your magic, you could make the logo glow." Viper explained as Eliza put the jacket on and tested it out; pumping a sample of her magic and sure enough the guild mark shinned bright.

"Wow, thanks Viper." Eliza said with a smile before she gave Viper a hug, which caused him to blush before he returned it in kind. Elaine had walked over to Zara with a smile as she watched the friends embrace before she glanced at Zara, who glanced back at her and the two fist bumped over their friends making progress.

Ara took Brendan's gift, and thanked him.

Ara looked at Orion, and then started blushing. Dammit! If it had been in any other circumstance, I wouldn't be blushing right now, but now because it's White Day! AH!

"H-happy White Day, Orion," Ara said. She took the Sapphire Necklace and Earrings, and started examining them. They were so...beautiful. Ara couldn't help but feel a little tranced by them. She put both pieces of jewelry on, and she then suddenly felt an urge inside of her. She could feel her magic power increase, she felt extremely powerful. Wow. I feel like a new person. Ara then took the stuff animal, and immediately started hugging and squeezing it.

Ara then ran over and hugged Orion, "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Ara then realized what she was doing, and pushed Orion away. "Uh...I mean...thank you. I appreciate the gifts," Ara said to Orion before running out of the guild.

What is wrong with me!? I don't even know how I should feel around Orion, and I always look like a fool in front of him!

Ara than sat down on a bench, just trying to calm herself.

"Are you alright?"

Zara, who had noticed Ara dash out of the guild hall shortly after hugging Orion and receiving a gift from now, felt the need to go see if she was alright. Zara would head outside as she took a seat next to Ara on the bench.

Ara jumped back a little from seeing Zara. No offense to her and Viper, but from all the letters that she sends to Ara's mail, it got a little...wierd.

"Um...yeah. I'm fine. Why might you ask?" Ara said, hoping the conversation wouldn't go far. In all honesty, she feels like garbage, and really wants to be alone.

"It's just that on a day such as this, we all should be having fun and enjoying ourselves. It'd be a shame if one of us had their spirits down, makes the whole thing a bummer. If you really are fine, I won't pressure you to say anything. However, I believe there is something troubling you. And I'd like to help, but I can only do that if you give me the chance." Zara replied, speaking with a reassuring tone to signify she meant every word she said.

Wow. She sounds so...mature. Definitely not what I got from reading her letters, however.

Ara sighed, and then said, "It's just... there's this person I know, and I...like-like him, but I always act like an idiot in front of him. I always feel embarrassed after I do this kind of stuff, and I don't want to seem like a big idiot anymore."

Zara had to admit, it was a shot to the heart a little to hear Ara say she liked liked someone...and she knew that someone wasn't her. However, now was not the time to dwell on that. Zara had to help Ara here and now.

"Love can make people do silly things. That doesn't make you an idiot, it makes you normal. How you feel is nothing you should be ashamed of, and what your feeling is actually a good thing." Zara said, offering a small smile as she spoke.

Ara just looked down, and replied, "I'm not going to say you're wrong, but...I don't feel that way at all. I know this might seem arrogant, but I've always seemed myself as a bit of a mature type. But now, I'm acting like a stereotypical girl my age when I get around him; I start stammering and getting flustered. I hate looking like an idiot, and now I just feel more like an idiot."

Zara had a grin at this.

"Oh of course. Based on what Viper said about the guild, I had the impression of you before we officially met. Mature beyond your years, strong and all that wonderful stuff. Good qualities. Tell me something, if you were to characterize me based on my letters and interactions before this conversation what would you say I was like?" Zara asked.

Ara started looking flustered; she had no idea what to tell Zara.

"Um...uh....eh..." Ara was trying so hard to say something but she couldn't. Ara then quickly regained her composure, and said, "I'd say you are a....pervert." Now Ara was really embarassed, and she hated it! This is even worse than with Orion!

Zara smiled at that.

"And you wouldn't be totally off. My mind isn't quite so pure all the time, however, someone who is just a pervert wouldn't be sitting here giving someone a heart to heart talk? No and the reason is simply people are complicated, and have many dimensions to them. This side of you that makes you feel like an idiot it just another side of you, one you might not have been aware of. However, it is part of who you are. That does not mean it defines who you are, it's just an added dimension to a wonder person." Zara explained, making a point to use her wise adviser vs. pervert nature to highlight how people can have multiple personality traits. And experiencing ones that are alien to them is nothing to worry over.

Ara was so struck back that all she could say was, "Wow."

Ara never really thought it about that way, but...this still didn't really help her. Sure Zara's advice made her feel better, but Ara (being the negative-nancy she is) is still looking at the negative side. What if Orion didn't like her flustered side? She really didn't want to seem incompitent to Orion, and, in some cases, herself.

"I still don't know, Zara. I think I just need some time alone," Ara said, hoping Zara could understand.

Zara would smile and nod at that, only patting Ara on the back before she stood up.

"I understand. I wish you luck in sorting this out, and remember, if you ever need someone in private to talk to about this you'll know were to find me." Zara said as she passed one of her business cards with her personal information on it towards Ara before she would head back inside the guild hall.