• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Tales of Ender Eye (Fairy Tail RP)

Ara kept quiet from everyone's conversation, but she was paying attention to them.

Another party!? AND IT'S GOING TO BE ROMANTIC THEME!? AH! Why did you have to bring this up, Brendan!

Ara quickly got up, and left the guild hall. She needed a breather. She doesn't feel like going to another party, especially since she doesn't remember anything about the last one. Apparently she's the flirty drunk, and had a secret lover during the party. She still doesn't know who it is, and it still bugs her. I....I wish someone could just tell me, so I can at least apologize. And then there's this party that Brendan is talking about. How will it work? Will guys ask out the girls, or will the girls ask out the guys? If it's the guys...will Orion even ask Ara to go with him?

Ara immediately got those thoughts out of her head, and headed to the mountains of the Great Opium Forest.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Hey Brendan, why don't you come over here. I haven't given you a friendship bracelet yet. That is...if you want it of course." Savannah said, wanting to go and give her bracelets out. Savannah would get to Eliza and Elaine once they were finished with their chats with Viper and Zara.

Savannah also wanted Brendan to come over to her so he and Angela would be close. Savannah had taken note of the subtle glance Brendan gave her and knew he was interested. Savannah would enjoy her meal Angela made for her all the while.

Eliza broke the hug and smiled at Viper "what the hell do I say now???" Eliza thought to herself trying her hardest to think of what she should say next "uh... Hey I'm gonna get us some drinks what do you want?" Eliza asked
-----------------------------------
Elaine smiled at Zara before turning to see what Zara was looking at "oh are you a friend of Viper?" Elaine asked trying to make conversation

"Y-yeah, that'd...that sounds good. I'd just like a soda. Thanks" Viper replied, his blush dying down as he tried to collect himself. Can't keep looking like a doofus.

---------

"Oh indeed I am. Known Viper for years now. Met him when he first started out as a mercenary for hire. We often worked together and exchanged information. Been partners ever since." Zara said to Elaine.

"In truth though, he's become a much different person than the one I've known for so long since he associated himself with this guild. So much less bitter, less distrusting of most people and he doesn't constantly slam himself with self-loathing. He's become a much better man, and I want to thank your guild and her for that." Zara said with a smile to Elaine as her referred to Eliza.

"Yeah, s-s-sure thing." Brendan said to Savannah, he knew what her true motive was. Brendan stood up from his seat and walked over to the bar and sat down, "Thanks for the bracelet by the way, taking the friendship bracelet." Brendan said, swiveling in his chair.

"Hey Angela." Brendan said in the calmest voice he could produce as he continued to swivel on the bar stool. Damn, what is this feeling? I bet it is from dad, mom always said she had to make the first move. Brendan thought to himself.

Elaine smiled at Zara "she may not look it but Eliza has a way with people she knows how to bring out the best in them, the only problem is that so many people are scared of her and they avoid her" Elaine explained "I feel that they bring out the best in each other" Elaine added.
------------------------------------
Eliza walked up to the bar "hey Angela hope I'm not a hastle but could you get a soda and a strawberry milkshake please" Eliza asked while looking over her shoulder at Viper

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Angela stopped what she was doing and replied to Eliza. "Sure thing!" Angela said. Angela went behind the bar and began the process of making a strawberry milkshake. As she mixed everything into the blender, she added a final touch. Strawberry hearts! Because she is extra like that. As she finished the final touches of the milkshake, she also pulled out a cool can of soda from the fridge. She headed to where Eliza was. "Strawberry Milkshake and soda coming right up!"

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah saw Eliza approach the bar and grinned, walking over to the Dragon Slayer with a friendship bracelet in hand.

"Here you go Eliza, Happy Valentine's Day!" Savannah said with a smile as she offered one of her homemade friendship bracelets.

"What do you think you're doing, Marc!?" exclaimed Cat, flustered at her brother.

"Aw, come on. It's Valentines Day!" Marc said to Cat, "And besides, don't you want to make your little crush happy?"

"U-uh....Marc! Just stop it!" Cat exclaimed, "I...I can't do it! I'm too nervous!"

"There's nothing to be nervous about," Marc said, "All you have to do is give Ara a gift, and get this over with. I was over at the guild earlier today, everyone is parting gifts today. Just give this to her already, or I just wasted my money on nothing." Marc then started shoving the stuffed-bear in front of Cat.

Cat just stood there, not making a sound. She then grabbed the bear, and headed out of the house. You better not be pulling my heel, Marc. But, thank you anyway. And....I hope Ara likes this present.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ara was heading near the entrance of the Grand Opium Forest, when suddenly she started hearing footsteps. She looked back, to see cat running towards her. "Oh," Ara said, "Hi, Cat. What's up?"

Cat then stopped running, and started catching her breath. I'm glad I made it to Ara on time, or else this would've been too late. Cat then immediately regained her composure, and looked at Ara. "U-um....uh... H-happy Valentines Day, Ara!" Cat exclaimed. She was so nervous, she couldn't keep her cool. "I-I...um...I g-got you this for today, I-I hope you like it." Cat then took out the giant stuffed-bear that Marc gave her.

Ara looked at the bear in complete shock, and was quiet.

Because of Ara's reaction, Cat immediately started getting even more anxious. O-oh no, did she not like it! I knew I shouldn't have trusted Mar....

Ara then gave Cat a hug, and said, "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! How did you know I wanted this?"

Cat was surprised by the sudden hug, and didn't know what to do. "I...uh...lucky guess?" was all that Cat could muster.

Ara then remembered something, and broke the hug. "Wait a second here, Cat. I got to get something," Ara said. She then made herself an ice path, and started sliding back to her house. Dammit! I left my other gifts at home! I have to get Cat her present! It's the least I could do before I go train!

Cat just stood there, not really knowing just happened. Thank you, Marc.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ara finally came back, and had Cat's gift. "I'm sorry for leaving like that," Ara said, "But, here you go." Ara then handed Cat a box of chocolates, and a little present box.

Cat took the both presents, and was in awe. It seemed like Ara had put a lot of thought into these gifts. Cat then opened up the little box, and inside was a picture frame. The picture frame was designed accustomed to the holiday, and it held a picture of Ara, Cat, and Marc (Cat and Marc in the picture looking oblivious to what is happening).

Ara then said, "This is a picture I took when you guys first moved near us. I could've asked for your guy's attention, but....I didn't think of that at the time."

Cat started chuckling, and then her chuckling turned into sobbing. But, she wasn't crying of sadness, but instead of joy. "Thank you, Ara," Cat said.

Ara gave Cat a hug, and then said, "No problem." Ara then broke the hug, and then said, "Well, I'll see you later." Ara then started running into forest.

Cat waved, and then said, "Yeah, I'll see you later."

Cyrus grunted as he felt a kick send him toppling back over a steep drop and landing on his back. Groaning slightly as he got up, he shot a playfully aggressive look at the Valkyrie before him as she formed her light-make halberd. After the two of them hung out in the guild hall for a while, they decided to go to the forest clearing where they had set up their own training field. There they were in the middle of a wonderful picnic lunch until Cyrus thought it was a good idea to sneak an inferno chili pepper slice on Jeanne's third sandwich instead of mayo

"You gotta step up your game, Cyrus." Jeanne warned. "Light Make: Wings!" A pair of angel wings made of light formed on her back as she flew down, swinging her halberd in an arc and hitting the ground as Cyrus landed on his feet, having evaded the strike. Rushing in, he boosted his speed with Astral Engine and delivered a rapid combo of kicks, the last one disarming Jeanne.

"I'm sorry, who's gotta step up who's game?" Cyrus laughed. Jeanne rolled her eyes, then soared up above the canopy of leaves and branches.

"Light-Make: Feather Daggers!" She shouted as feather-shaped blades rained down on Cyrus.

Cat arrived at her house, and Marc was sitting down watching something from the television lacrima.

"So, how did it go?" Marc asked.

"It went surprisingly really well. Thank you," Cat replied.

"See, you had nothing to worry about," Marc said.

Cat chuckled, and then said back, "Yeah, you were right."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Ara was heading into the mountains of the Grand Opium Forest, she heard loud noises and felt strong amounts of energy in a nearby area. Ara was carrying a bag filled with all the other gifts for the people she hasn't given to, yet. She thought she should take it just in case anyone else from the guild met with her, or she could use the bag for some weird weight training.

Ara then finally arrived to where she heard all the noise, and it seemed to be coming from Cyrus and Jeanne. "Cyrus! Jeanne! Hey, it's me, Ara!" Ara exclaimed, hoping to gain their attention.

Last edited:
Cyrus heard Ara call outand turned her way. "Oh, hey Ara!" he called back. Then Jeanne fell on top of him, her focus having been cut off by the same voice.

"OOF!" she grunted as she landed. "Sorry, Cyrus. How's it going?" she asked, turning to Ara.

"My spine..." Cyrus groaned.

Ara chuckled, and then said, "I'm doing fine, other then being entirely busy. Speaking of which, Happy Valentines Day!" Ara then handed out Cyrus and Jeanne a box of her home-made chocolate. "I also got you guys you're own presents," Ara added as she handed Cyrus and Jeanne a bag, each having their own gifts for each person.

Cyrus' bag held some training equipment (you can decide to whatever that may be, Gamefreak), and for Jeanne some earrings which sort of seemed holy in a way (if that makes any sense).

"Alright, thanks!" Cyrus said, accepting the chocolates. He then looked into his gift bag. "Sweet! A Vallite Steel body weight! This is supposed to be one of the heaviest metals there is! Can't wait to use this!" he chuckled.

"Wooow..." Jeanne admired the earrings. "This is great, Ara! Thank you so much!" She quickly wrapped Ara in a hug, then put them on. Cyrus shrugged and nodded, silently agreeing that they suit her. "Oh, and by the way..." She said, smirking over her shoulder in a mischievous way. She then used her light make magic to form a javelin and beamed it at Cyrus's chest. The point skewered him and exited his back, and he tumbled to the ground. "I win." After a few seconds, Cyrus stood up, seeming completely fine as the light javelin dissolved. He wasn't even bleeding.

"You dirty cheater!" he accused, rubbing where the weapon once was. "And that hurt like hell!"

"Aw, quit complaining. You suggested I use a little more power than usual." Jeanne pointed out.

Last edited:
Ara smiled at the two, and said, "I'm glad the both of you enjoyed my gifts."

Ara was startled by Jeanne piercing Cyrus in the chest, but then as the tension lessened, Ara let out a small chuckle. Ara then said, "I presume you two were training. If so, may I join?" Ara then started stretching. Even if they weren't training, she would still head into the mountains later and train by herself.

"Well, actually, it turns out little miss valkyrie can't take a joke." Cyrus mused, nodding his head to Jeanne. "But I guess since we are fighting now, feel free to jump in, sure."

"What kind of joke is sneaking an INFERNO CHILI PEPPER, the hottest, most agonizingly spicy food on the planet into my sandwich?!" Jeanne growled.

"The hilarious kind!" Cyrus laughed, turning to Ara. "I'll show you the insta-portrait of her reaction later." he told her. He then pulled off his tailcoat and tossed it aside after setting the gifts in a safe place, his scarf trailing behind him as he got low to the ground, crouched down in a rather strange stance.

"Well, Ara? Care to join us in round two?" Jeanne asked as she formed a new halberd of light, alongside her wings. "Just a warning if you do, Even if I hit you with a fatal strike, I won't kill you. I'm not using enough magic energy to make my weapons lethal. They will sting though. Just ask Cyrus."

Ara chuckled, and then said, "I don't really get why you're so mad, Jeanne. Uncle Natsu and I use to eat Inferno Chili Peppers like snacks. Well, I did freak out the first time I ate them, so I can understand a little bit."

Ara then finished her stretching, and then said, "So, will I fight both of you at the same time, or just one of you?"

"I was thinking an 'every mage for themself' rule. That way all is fair and no one's left out." Cyrus explained. "That means no teaming up, and as another rule, no lasting damage obviously. Aside from that, everything's fair game."

"Agreed." Jeanne said, nodding. The air grew tense as they got into a sort of triangle formation with Ara, their backs toward the center as they prepped for the battle to come...

"All right, sounds fair," Ara said, "I haven't had a good sparring match since I left Fairy Tail. This should be interesting." She cracked her knuckles while saying this.

Ara did the same formation as Cyrus and Jeanne, and she could feel the tension in the air. Ara then turned her back towards Cyrus and Jeanne, and she then exclaimed, "Water Typhoon!" And a pillar of water went towards the two mages, splitting into two different pillars to hit each mage.

"Light Make: Wings!" Jeanne commanded, forming wings of light and taking off around the pillar. "Light Make: Swords!" She added, a sword of light materializing in each hand. As she flew at Ara, she whirled around, lashing out with her blades as she spun at Ara.

"Astral Engine: Speed!" Cyrus said, blasting off and swerving around the pillar. He then leaped up into a treetop and waited for an opening as Jeanne attacked Ara.

Eliza turned to Savannah and looked at the friendship bracelet that Savannah was holding out to her "for me?" Eliza asked as she took the bracelet and put it on "thanks so much" Eliza said with a smile "I wish i had something i could give you" Eliza added before turning to Angela "thanks so much" Eliza said with a smile as she took a sip from the milkshake and turned back to Savannah "maybe we could go on a quest sometime" Eliza said before walking over to Viper and handing him his soda "here you go one soda"

Brendan took a deep breath and mustered up all the courage he had and moved down one seat to be a bit closer to Anegla so he could properly talk to her.

"So, Angela. How's it going?" Brendan asked with a smile, "These holidays are pretty crazy but they're fun so I guess that makes up for it." Brendan continued, being surprisingly collected while talking with his crush.

Viper smiled and accepted the soda from Eliza, opening it to take a sip.

"Thank you Eliza." Viper said as he enjoyed his soda, and he had to admit this whole thing had gone a lot better than he could have anticipated.

---------

"Indeed, I think you might be right. They do bring out the best in each other. Though it seems you know Eliza quite well I take it?" Zara asked Elaine, given her knowledge of the kind of person Eliza was Zara guessed she had been friends with her a good while.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"That would be fun!" Savannah said with a smile to Eliza before she would head back to Viper. Happy to see her friend happy, Savannah would turn back to her meal and enjoy it. Savannah would just sit quietly and let Brendan and Angela have their conversation.

Today could not get any better. I just hope my little matchmaker situation helps Brendan out.

Ara sprung into the air using her water magic, so she could be on the same level as Jeanne. "Ice Make: Swords!" Ara then started using her own swords to deflect those of Jeanne.

While fighting with Jeanne, Ara noticed Cyrus jump on top of a treetop. Ara then quickly turned her body into water, and got away from Jeanne, her swords however were still in use. Ara then reverted back to her base form, looked at the tree Cyrus was on, and exclaimed, "Ice Geyser!" A huge pillar of ice then aimed towards the tree, the attack being powerful enough to obliterate other tree's on the way.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Angela looked over her shoulder to see who it was calling it for her this time. "Oh Brendan!" Angela chimed. "It's fine I suppose." Angela responded to Brendan. "Just behind the bar as usual. And I can see your point. It's just tiresome for me sometimes, but that's how I make jewels." Angela half joked with Brendan. "Well anyways, was there anything you would like me to get you?" The plant mage asked the requip mage.

Cyrus grit his teeth as he began channeling his magic. Astral Engine: Strength! With a shout he threw a powerful punch at the ice pillar, breaking it. "Whew...she's certainly no slouch." Cyrus chuckled as he leaped up onto a shard of ice, then onto another, making his way toward the duel between the two ladies flying above.

"Light Make: Halberd! Shield!" Jeanne commanded, and as the tools of light formed, she charged, aiming a shield bash at Ara to hopefully knock her back. But then she noticed a shadow pass over them and felt a heel connect with her back, sending her tumbling down. Using her shield to absorb the blow, she landed in a roll and looked up, seeing Cyrus as he landed on top of another tree. "If that's the game he's playing..." She muttered to herself, a mischievous grin on her face. Light Make: Yumi! A Japanese-style bow formed in her hands, and as she drew it, an arrow of light materialized. Let's see how you feel when it rains. Aiming upward, she fired a scattershot of arrows into the air, which all eventually swerved down and flew at Cyrus and Ara.

Ara noticed Jeanne's Shield attack, and she formed her own shield, which she was able to use to deflect Jeanne's attack, but it did send her back a few feet.

Ara looked at the incoming swarm of arrows Jeanne had made, and she readied her shield by making it bigger, making it easier to deflect all of the attacks. Two spears then started forming from the shield, and started aiming towards Cyrus and Jeanne. The thing with these spears, however, is that even after being destroyed, they'll form into a spear shape again, and won't stop until they get a direct hit on the target. Ara calls this attack, "NGU (Never Give Up)".

Crap crap crap crap CRAP CRAP! Jeanne mentally screamed as she weaved around the trees in front of her, trying to escape the ice lance following her. As she ran, she threw a tomohawk she made with her light make magic at the lance, but despite it splitting apart, it only reformed and continued the chase. Taking her light halberd and shield off her back, she quickly expanded the shield to form a light make dome to protect herself (up to SS as for whether or not that counts as a hit for the N.G.U.).

"Astral Engine: Endurance!" Cyrus commanded as the spear struck him. He grunted as it hit him, but the damage done was thankfully reduced to a more bearable amount. The force of the blow, however, sent him crashing into a tree. Getting up, he considered maybe unleashing his secret weapon, but decided against it. Astral Engine: Speed! With his speed increased, Cyrus once again bounded toward Ara, using her shoulder as a footstool as he then dove down at her, accelerating. As he did, he spun around as fast as he could, forming a whirlwind around him as he delivered a spinning kick at the water mage.

Last edited:
The NGU that hit Jeanne wouldn't cause that much damage, but it would still push her back a hefty lot.

Luckily for Ara, Cyrus' attack did nothing as Ara reverted to her water form. Now that Ara had Cyrus closer to her, she readied her next attack. "Water Pistol!" Ara exclaimed as she made finger guns, and shot tiny minuscule shots of water at Cyrus and Jeanne, the attack not doing any damage whatsoever. Ara quickly then back-flipped, and got out of the whirlwind.

Alright, I hope my plan works. (Ara's plan is that the water that shot Cyrus and Jeanne will slowly start to freeze, get bigger, and ultimately lower the speed of both mages).

Cyrus hit the ground with a mighty crash as he readjusted himself, then looked confused as the water bullets hit him. What is she planning...? he wondered, looking back up at Ara. Well, whatever it is, I'm not letting her execute it. Time to try out my new technique! Steam began to rise from Cyrus's body as he drew all the magic energy he had left in him to his core.

Jeanne groaned as she stood up, rolling her shoulders to get feeling back in them. Then she heard Cyrus hit the ground and rushed over to where he was. Staying hidden, she peeked through the brush to find him just standing there. Alright, he looks pretty worn. Now to pick him off and go for Ara. She thought, a grin coming to her face. Light Make: Cannon! Forming the cannon in her hands, she prepared to fire.

"Astral Engine..." Cyrus started, as Jeanne leaped out.

"Too late, Cyrus!" She taunted, firing her cannon. Cyrus simply smirked as the beam of light flew at him.

"...Overdrive." He finished. Then, there was a momentary blinding light that flashed from him as tremors shook the ground under his feet.

When the light cleared, A tri-colored aura was blazing around Cyrus, the blast from the cannon leaving the earth around him scorched. Jeanne recognized this. Ohhhh, crud, I've made a mistake. She thought as Cyrus looked to her. He then took off and swung a roundhouse kick at her. "Light Make: Shield!" Jeanne quickly commanded, but the kick connected before the shield finished materializing, sending Jeanne crashing through the forest as Cyrus took off after her, stopping behind her (once she had stopped) and kicking her into the air. She cried out as she tried to stop herself, forming her wings and looking to Ara. "Careful, he's powered u-" A ray of tri-colored light shot up above the trees like a ricocheting bullet, bouncing off Jeanne and soaring toward Ara as the silhouette inside threw a powerful kick her way.

Last edited:
Ara quickly formed a hole on her chest, so the silhouette didn't damage her. But, just by a wide-margin, Ara got hit in her hip, just before she could revert to her water form. As soon as she reverted to her base, she could feel a lot of pain on her side. I guess that's multiplied strength for you.

Ara was breathing heavily, as she tried to concentrate where the silhouette was going. He's going even faster then Jet! If I don't come up with something fast, I will never be able to hit him.

Ara then thought of a crazy idea, that just might work. Ara then went ahead into the center of the picnic area, where she was wide open, and had no possible escape routes.

Cyrus leaped treetop to treetop, the landscape blurring around him as he moved. Landing behind Ara, he began running cirlces around her, a small cyclone of dust being kicked up by his speed. He then rushed in and threw a punch at Ara's head.

Just before Cyrus could hit Ara's head, she smirked. Now!

Ara then quickly turned her arms into whips of water, and catapulted herself up into the air. The tree's in the nearby area then started shaking. The tree's then started growing limbs made of ice. The tree's then started smashing the picnic area, leaving tremors everywhere.

This is my plan! Each one of those ice limbs are smashing a random area, and there are multiple tree's. Even with Cyrus enhanced speed and strength, it should still be difficult to dodge all of the attacks. And I can ready my final attack! Ara then had her right hand in a fist, smashing against her left, and a bunch of magical energy then started forming around her.

Cyrus grunted as a frozen limb sent him toppling over into the path of another one. When a third one swung at him, he leaped up onto it and was flung into the air with a timed leap. With a yell, he was just about to throw another punch when a javelin of light struck him and threw him off course.

"Light Make: Rapier!" Jeanne said as she formed a second javelin along with her blade of light, flying at the two. Aiming the second javelin at Ara, she flew past her and sent a strike with her rapier at Cyrus's torso. She struck again and again, her attacks becoming a flurry.

Ara was going to use her attack on Cyrus, as soon as he was in close proximity, but then Jeanne came out of nowhere and started throwing a flurry of javelins. All Ara could do was dodge each one, as she was still powering up her attack. Dammit! I thought Jeanne was out of commission after Cyrus attacked her.

As Ara kept dodging the attacks, many of them kept hitting her. The pain on her hip getting worse and worse.

But, Ara had to do something. She finally readied her attack. "Atlantic Oblivion!" Ara shouted as a giant wave of water ensued from her body. The wave was big enough to cover the whole entire area. As soon as the wave started making contact with either Cyrus or Jeanne, it started forming into multiple ice weapons aiming to hit the mages (each weapon working like NGU).

This is Ara's strongest attack, and because of that, it drains her of all her ethernano. She then immediately fell unto the floor, gasping for air.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
During the awkward silence, Savannah would pull out another friendship bracelet to give to Brendan once he and Angela had finished their chat. Until then, it was ramen and milkshake time for the sand-make mage...

"Oh..." Jeanne started as she stared at the tsunami.

"Crud." Cyrus finished. He quickly leaped up to try and get over the wave, but an ice weapon pinned his pants leg to the tree he was on. Both were swept away by the enormous wall of water, tossed around like toys and crashing into whatever trees still stood. After about a minute, Cyrus woke up again. "Ugh...well, that happened." he moaned, he and Jeanne having wound up near the collapsed Ara. "I guess you win this one, Ara."

"That was...awesome!" Jeanne laughed. "I've never seen such a powerful attack in all my life!"

Ara kept panting, as she was out of breath. She then looked at the two mages, and said, "Yay! I did it! Wooh, I didn't fighting two on one was so hard! You guys are great! But....I don't think I'll be able to use 'Atlantic Oblivion' in a long time."

More information for any by-standing readers (Yay! :3)! With using "Atlantic Oblivion", Ara cannot use the move again until 3 months later. The attack uses so much ethernano, so it takes a long time to recharge it.

Ära then got up, and said to the mages, "Well, I'll see you two later. I'm heading home to rest." Ara then shot ice from her hand, and rode the little path she made.

---------------------------

Ara then finally arrived at her house. She wondered if Orion was home, eh, probably not. Ara felt so hot, that she felt the need to...*cough cough*....strip.

Ara was now on her couch, basically in nothing but her underwear.

Ah, this feels so nice. I don't know why more people give it a shot.

As Jeanne and Cyrus rested in the woods, Fredrick continued helping the citizens of Opium repair the damages done by the Nightly Unsembli. As he worked, he did his best to ignore the glares raining on him from all directions, but occasionally, he would glance around and find nothing but daggers in the eyes of the civilians, or at least those who acknowledged his existence. Once he finished for the day, he began walking down the road. Hmmmm...What should I do for White Day? He pondered as he walked, I have no money, and even if I did, none of the stores would let me get within ten feet of their door...

Deciding to take a break to think, Fredrick flew up to the top of the clock tower, watching the setting sun as he pondered his options.