• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Tales of Ender Eye (Fairy Tail RP)

Ara also noticed Viper, and said, "Hi there, Viper! Happy Valentines Day! I got something for you this holiday." Ara then reached into her bag, and got out of a box of chocolates. She then also handed out Viper a bag, inside the bag was a bottle with a strange looking liquid.

Ara then also noticed the perfume on the table. It was addressed to....her? Wait, but who would send me a mystery gift today? Ara didn't think much of it though, and put the perfume in her purse.

Viper accepted the gifts from both his friends. Viper placed the bracelet on his hand while he also accepted the box of chocolates as well as the bottle with the strange liquid.

"Thank you both. These are nice. Though I do have to ask Ara, what is this stuff?" Viper asked, curious about what this strange looking liquid was.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion entered the guild hall. Immediately, he felt the mood had changed within the guild as Valentine's Day had finally approached Opium. He waled up to the small entourage that has formed in the middle of the guild hall. "Happy Valentine's everybody!" Orion said. He wasn't really supposed to say it as this day is mainly based around for girls, but it seemed appropriate to say that.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Glad you like it!" Savannah said with a smile before she noticed Orion walk in and ran towards him to give him a friendly hug.

"Happy Valentine's Day Orion. Here I got everyone friendship bracelets. Hope you like it!" Savannah said as she broke the hug and held out a friendship bracelet for Orion to take.

Ara looked at Viper, and said, "Oh, well, to put it simply, it's poison. Since you master in Poison Dragon Slayer magic, I thought this might be useful. I mean, I don't even know how you get your source of poison, so I thought you might like that as a snack or something. And if you're wondering where I got it, I fought a 'Boozed Vulcan' (I'm going to add some more lore. A Boozed Vulcan is just like any other vulcan, but it's spit and blood is poisonous), and got the bottle from a store."

Ara then noticed Orion enter, and she started to blush. Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! What do I do!? I'm too nervous! Calm yourself, Ara. You've been living with him, for Christ's sake. Be a big girl, and get this over with. Ara then looked back over at Orion with a confident look, but then that look quickly faded into a blush as she stared back at him. God dammit! Why the hell am I so flustered!?

Ara mustered up the courage to walk up to Orion, but she was a little shaky. Her shaky movements and blushing were so obvious, that only an idiot couldn't notice it. "U-uh...chocol- I mean Orion!" she said, "I..uh, I got you some Orio....I mean chocolate for Valentines Day!" Ara then handed Orion the box of chocolates. Ugh! Why do I embarrass myself so much! I just want to die now! "Uh... I also got you this," Ara said as she handed Orion a bag. Inside the bag was the Celestial Spirit Key and for added bonus, a little key-chain that had Orion's name in a little heart. "I...I hope you like it."

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion greeted the first person that had greeted him. "Happy Valentine's Day to you too Savannah!" Orion hugged her back as well. Orion took the bracelet and wore it around his wrist. "It's so cute!" Orion told Savannah. And the bracelet matched his outfit too, so he loved it even more. "I love it! Thanks Savannah!"

Orion then turned to Ara, who had been giving out gifts today. "Hey Ara!" Orion greeted the Ice/Water Mage. Ara seemed a bit off, but Orion took no note of it. Talk about dense. Ara handed Orion a box of chocolates and a small bag. Orion firstly tasted the chocolate that Orion had made. Orion bit into the chocolate and his face lit up. "Oh! These chocolates are amazing Ara!" Orion gave her smile to show that it was genuinely good. After he finished a piece of his chocolate, Orion then opened up the small bag. Inside contained a silver key and a small key chain. Orion first took out the silver key. The key had spikes around it, almost as if it was a collar. "Ara you shouldn't have!" Orion said aghast. "How much money did you spend on this?" Orion asked Ara, both pleased and concerned.

Then Orion took out a small key chain. Inscribed on the key chain was his name with a small heart on it. Orion almost melted. "Awww, it so adorable!" Did I mention Orion was a sucker for small cute accessories. "Ara....." Orion paused for a moment to take all of it in. "Thank you so much!" Orion pulled her into a hug, even if she liked it or not, he was showing his gratitude towards her.

Now Orion felt bad. He was thinking that his magic jewel wasn't good enough compared to the Celestial Spirit Key. Looks like he will be doing another shopping spree for Ara. Not to mention, for the others as well. Everyone was giving each other something, so he felt the right that he had to do so too on White Day.

Barry walked into the guild and looked around. "Pretty lively in the guild today, I guess it is Valentines day." He said to himself before walking to the bar. "Hey Angela can you give me a glass of water or something? I'm kind of thirsty right now." He said casually.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Angela popped up from behind the counter as usual. "Sure thing!" Angela beamed. Angela poured a glass of cold water for Barry and set it in front of him. "So....It's Valentine's Day huh?" Angela said trying to make small talk with Barry. "You hoping to get anything?" Angela asked the Dark Dragon Slayer.

Brendan walked into the guild hall with a tired look on his face, he yawned and waved to everyone, "Hey guys..." Brendan said before realizing today was Valentine's Day! How could he forget? Brendan quickly 'shook off his tiredness' and walked over to his friends.

"Happy Valentine's Day people." Brendan said with a smile, he kept looking over toward Angela every so often and noticed she was talking to Barry, "I swear, if she gives him anything I'm going to kick his butt and go back to Fairy Tail." Brendan said, thinking outloud. Brendan paused for a moment, Oh crap did I just say that outloud?!

Ara couldn't help but blush as Orion hugged her. All she could say was, "I-it's no problem. Anything for a friend."

Oh my gosh! He liked it! He really liked it!

Ara felt like she wanted to hug Orion all day, but she knew she had to stop, so she broke the hug. She looked up at Orion, and said, "I'm really glad you enjoyed it." She had a big smile on her face. She was about to cry tears of joy, but she stopped herself.

She then looked and noticed Brendan and Barry. She went up to Barry first, and said, "Hi, Barry! Happy Valentines Day! Here, I got you something." Ara then handed Barry a box of chocolates, and a bag, inside the bag was a new coat (it looks like Natsu's, but without any sleeves missing).

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Oh god, Barry's here. Okay don't panic...don't panic. You can do this. Just...go and give it to him. No pressure...

Savannah had a blush on her face when Barry walked inside and sat with Angela. Savannah took advantage of Ara going to Barry to use that time to calm herself with a deep breath. Savannah would soon walk over towards the group and sat next to Barry.

"H-hi Barry. H-happy Valentine's Day. I got the guild some friendship bracelets." Savannah said showing the bracelet before she brought her bag out and handed it to Barry.

"A-also got you a black fedora. B-best I could find...hope you like it." Savannah said, nerves evident as she still manage to choke out what she wanted to say. Hopefully Barry would like it...

Viper walked past Brendan, stopping for just a moment as he turned to him with a smirk.

"Oh don't worry. I doubt anyone heard that. Angela most of all." Viper said teasingly before he walked to another section of the guild hall to add Ara's poison gift to his supply bag. This would come in handy.

The doors to the guild swung open, and what looked like a giant black pincushion walked in. Upon closer inspection, they would find a pair of red eyes and a mane of messy white hair. Fredrick yanked out another arrow with a wince as he sat down. "Well, my day's off to a bit of a rough start." he said simply, not seeming bothered by the spears and arrows lodged in his back and limbs. "Could be worse, though."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cyrus and Jeanne were having another argument as they walked into the guild, the former wearing a freshly knitted scarf from the girl beside him. "I'm just sayin', Winston's a bit more experienced with his spirits. He's been training from a young age! Plus, there's his skills with those knives of his." Cyrus pointed out as they sat down. "Hey everyone." he added.

"Happy Valentine's Day!" Jeanne greeted before turning back to Cyrus. "A whip's got more range than a dagger, and Lucy's just as capable, if not more so, with her spirits and commanding them! Remember that trick she pulled off on Galuna Island?" She said. "Ara, back me up here, who do you think is stronger: Winston Corpeus from the late Shooting Star, or Lucy Heartfilia from Fairy Tail?"

Last edited:
Barry took the gifts Ara gave him. "Thanks for the gifts Ara." He said before putting them aside and took a drink out of his glass of water. He then heard Savannah and turned his head to the side and spat out the water in surprise. "Whoa a fedora! I love these hats! Thanks Savannah." He said as he took the hat and put it on. He then realized something and started to sweat a little. "Wait a second." He thought as he looked at Savannah. He opened a portal and stepped inside. "Can you excuse me for a bit?" He said as he entered his pocket dimension and closed the portal. Barry was now sitting on nothing with his hands together and his head pressed against it. "Crap now I have to return the favor and give Savannah something on white day, this never happened before, I don't know what to do." He said to himself. He was in front of Frea.

Brendan's face turned a bright red, Damnit why does this happen to me? Brendan asked himself before turning back to Viper, "Hey, where's Eliza?" Brendan shot back in a teasing tone with a smirk before turning to Frederick. "Oh sh*t, are you alright man? You have little arrows and spears sticking out of you!" Brendan exclaimed as he watched the young mage walk through the guild hall.

"Yeah, I know. Valentine's day gifts from the whole town, apparently." Fredrick joked, pulling a rather painful-looking spear with a jagged edge from his liquifying flesh. "So, how's your morning been?" he asked casually.

Ara looked back to see that Cyrus and Jeanne had come into the guild. They seemed to be arguing about which Celestial Spirit Mage is stronger, and Jeanne had asked her who she thought was stronger.

Ara was flustered a bit first, but then said, "Well, I don't know who this Winston guy is, but Lucy is a pretty strong wizard, I wouldn't doubt her strength. She has been on many adventures with Uncle Natsu, and she has won some of her fights before. And her Celestial Spirits are hella' strong. But, I'd be cheering for Lucy. Gotta stick with family, ya' know?"

Ara then walked up to Fredrick, she noticed all of the spears and other weapons sticking out of him, and she couldn't help but feel sorry. "Hey, do you need any help, buddy?" Ara asked Fredrick.

"Yeah, I don't think Aunt Lucy would lose, she is pretty scary if you make her mad." Brendan said to Cyrus and Jeanne as he had a horrible flashback, "Just a piece of advice, never ding-dong-ditch her house." Brendan said before turning back to Fredrick.

"Just tell me who these people are and I'll take care of them!" Brendan exclaimed, he didn't care if they were townspeople, anyone who hurt someone from his guild have to pay the price.

Viper heard Brendan talk about going after towns people as he let out a sigh and moved to him.

"That's a bad idea. I know Fredrick is trying to be something better than what he once was...but the average citizen isn't gonna know that. What they did to him was wrong, but many of them are just afraid. Or maybe have been hurt by him. Responding to hatred with hatred isn't gonna solve anything." Viper advised.

"Yes, if anything, it only makes things worse." Fredrick agreed. He then looked back to Ara. "Yeah, you see that dagger in my left shoulder blade? Could you help me with that? It's kinda wedged into the bone and it's stuck." he requested. Despite all the metal sticking out of him, he seemed pretty casual.

"Doesn't that even hurt?" Jeanne asked, raising an eyebrow at Fredrick's laid-back reaction to being skewered all over. Cyrus simply grunted and looked to Eve, gently patting her head. The phoenix seemed a bit pleased by the attention.

"Yeah, it does, but I've felt worse pain. Besides, the dagger in my shoulder aside, I can easily remove them without harm since my body is composed entirely of this liquid." Fredrick explained, a mini typhoon of liquid forming in the palm of his hand.

Worse pain than being shishkabobed in 37 different places? Jeanne wondered.

Last edited:
Ara nodded, and then as she was told. She grabbed the holder of the dagger, and started yanking. It was pretty stuck in his shoulder, but Ara successfully yanked it out.

Ara threw the dagger aside, and then told Fredrick, "You're taking this way better than I thought you would. But, let's forget about all this negative crap, and celebrate today like we should." Ara then handed Fredrick a box of chocolates, and a bag, inside the bag was a bunch of fresh new clothing. "Happy Valentines Day, Fredrick!" Ara gave Fredrick a big smile.

"Thanks." Fredrick said, smiling back. Then, he took one of his pills and waited a few minutes before popping a piece of chocolate into his mouth, observing the clothing. "Wow...this looks great! And the chocolate...I've always wanted to try this stuff when I heard scientists talk about it in the labs! It's amazing!" he said, smiling widely. "Can't wait to try these on! And Ara, I hope you get that special someone you're after."

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah was a bit...surprised to see Barry disappear. Least she could rationalize that he seemed to like the gift. Once Savannah saw the Fredrick situation seemed under control, relatively, she turned to Angela.

"Almost forgot. Happy Valentine's Day. Here's a bracelet. Hope you like it." Savannah said to Angela as she presented her with one of her homemade bracelets.

"I'm glad you like it," Ara said, but then when Fredrick mentioned "that special someone" Ara started to blush so much.

Ah! What am I doing!? I'm acting like a 5 year old!

Ara quickly regained her composure, and then said, "I hope you'll find someone special too. Well, I'll see you later."

Ara then walked up to Brendan, and handed him a box of chocolates, and his special gift. His gift was a sword polisher, and the address to the best magical blacksmith in all of Fiore.

Eliza paced her room panicking "maybe I shouldn't go... But I got that locket for Viper, maybe I could fake sick and ask Elaine to run it Dow to where Vipers staying and leave it at his place unmarked, no he'll know it's from me though" Eliza let out a sigh and stepped out the door of her house and walked down the street towards the guild hall a small blue box with yellow ribon tied around it in hand "well here goes nothing" Eliza said as she walked into the guild hall, Eliza noticed Viper talking to Fredrick, Eliza walked over and held out the box to Viper "umm... Uh... Happy Valentine's Day" Eliza said as her face went pink
------------------------------------
Frea noticed Barry infront of her "oh it's you" Frea said discussed "you've got some nerve to show up here after trapping me in this hell" Frea let out a sigh "so what do you want anyway?" Frea asked slightly interested "you said something about white day" Frea added "so a lot of time has passed since you trapped me in here huh, anyway did you forget to get a girl something or are you wondering what to get her?" Frea asked

Viper turned to the sound of Eliza's voice and saw her present him with a gift. Viper took the box and opened it which revealed a golden locket, one with an inscription on it.

"We are in control of our own destinies..."

Viper read it softly, a smile on his face as he quickly took his mother's picture from his old worn-down locket and inserted it in the new one before he put it around his neck.

"This is...this is...thank you Eliza. This means....so much to me..." Viper said with a smile, and on an impulse he gave Eliza a hug. A blush on his face all the while.

Okay. I'll get those clothes for sure, but I gotta get her something more as well. It's the least I can do.

"I know..." Brendan muttered before walking a bit closer to Fredrick, "Don't worry man, they'll accept you sooner or later. You just have to keep doing your best to keep on repenting." Brendan said with a smile before watching Viper and Eliza, he had to admit he was happy things were going good for them.

"We should have another party." Brendan suggested as he sat at a nearby booth, "To celebrate all of these new couples." Brendan said, teasing of course. The mage then placed his hands behind his head and feet on the table.

Last edited:
"A party you say, well I can get behind that."

Zara would make her way into the Guild Hall, swaying her hips as she walked while she took a moment to admire the decorations...and give a subtle glance at Ara, before walking up to the group. Zara noticed Viper giving a hug to Eliza, and couldn't help but smile at this.

And you said that special someone would never exist. Heck, you said friends would never exist. I'm happy that you were proven wrong.

"I may not be a mage here, but I am a friend of Viper's. Is it all right if I join in on the fun?" Zara would ask Brendan asking for an invite to the party.

"Yeah, the more the merrier." Brendan said to Zara with a smile, he didn't even question why she had even came to the guild hall. "We should probably have it tomorrow after White Day though." Brendan suggested, "Unless we have a party for both?" Brendan asked for a smirk.

"Nah, we just rebuilt the guild hall so we should probably just have it after White Day." Brendan concluded before reassuming his previous confortable.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Angela looked at Savannah, who had given her a friendship bracelet. "Thank you Savannah!" Angela said pleasingly as she wore the bracelet around her wrist. "Sorry I don't have anything to give to you." Angela said a bit disappointingly. "But if you would like, I could make a meal or a drink for you if you would like." Angela offered Savannah as she headed towards behind the bar on instinct.

"Why thank you. And if what Viper described about the last party is any indication, I'd suggest we wait till after White Day to have one." Zara said, siding with the idea of waiting for the second upcoming romantic holiday to throw a party. Zara would take a seat, waiting for Viper to finish his bonding with Eliza...or for Ara to be open to talk with. Zara did however decide to get to know Viper's Guild Mates a little more...

"So, have your heart set on anyone?" Zara asked Brendan with a smirk.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"You don't have to apologize." Savannah said before Angela headed off to make this meal or drink, Savannah thought that was nice of her. However...

"Just don't give me any alcohol!" Savannah said, hopefully loud enough for Angela to hear. Savannah didn't want to get wasted again.

Ara noticed Zara enter the door, and she felt incredibly uncomfortable.

She...s-she's.... SHE'S THE ONE WHO KEEPS SENDING ME THOSE WEIRD LETTERS IN MY MAIL!

Ara stayed calm enough to not seem rude, as Zara is Viper's friend after all, but she still felt a bit uncomfortable, especially when she noticed that Zara gave her a look.

Ara then looked at Brendan, and said, "So, did you enjoy my gift?"

Brendan sighed as he looked over toward Angela, "Yeah... But I don't think the feelings are mutual." Brendan said to Zara as he took his feet off the table and looked toward her.

"Eh, who knows. I may be wrong, but I doubt it." Brendan said, "Anyway, how about you?" Brendan asked Viper's friend before Ara came over to the table.

"Oh, hey, Ara." Brendan said, "Oh yeah! Thank you so much, they're both really awesome." Brendan said with a smile.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Seeing as Savannah isn't an alcoholic, Angela went to work within the kitchen. After a few minutes, Angela came out with both a drink and meal. "I feel like you would like be a ramen girl. And here a made a simple chocolate milkshake with strawberries, keeping the theme y'know." Angela joked with Savannah. Then she called out to the rest of the guild mates. "If you guys want a meal or whatever, just come talk to me!" Angela exclaimed.

"Don't get down on yourself. Maybe this special someone is just the shy type." Zara advised before she heard Brendan's counter question and cast a quick glance to Ara before turning back to Brendan.

"Absolutely, though based on what Viper said and my own...observations, I may have some competition." Zara said, not naming names. Viper talked about the drunken party and this Catherine girl's...attraction to Ara. She did not seem to be here though Zara had a gut feeling that there maybe another party to consider in this love net.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah eyed the ramen and took a sample bite, a big smile on her face once she swallowed it and washed it down with some of the chocolate milkshake.

"Wow this stuff is good! Thanks Angela!" Savannah said with a big smile as she enjoyed her meal.

Eliza blushed when Viper hugged her "I-I'm glad you like it" Eliza said as she hugged Viper"I wanted to get you something that you'll cherish and you've always seemed to cherish that picture plus that old locket was a bit beat" Eliza added her face now bright pink.
-----------------------------------
Elaine ran into the guild hall in her arms two bags filled with boxes of sweets "Happy Valentine's Day everyone!" Elaine exclaimed before running around the room giving everyone a box of sweets before stopping when she got to Viper and Eliza "I'll leave you two alone for now" Elaine said before running over to Brendan, Ara and Zara handing each a box exept Zara "oh... I don't believe we've met" Elaine said "I'm sorry I didn't plan for anyone else and the last box is for Barry" Elaine said "anyway it's nice to meet you, my names Elaine" Elaine said to Zara while holding out her hand

Viper's blush only grew when Eliza hugged him back, he didn't even notice Elaine running in the room or even the previous arrival of Zara.

"Y-yeah. It was thoughtful. T-thank you." Viper said, hugging her for another moment or two before he'd break it and greet her with a small smile and a big red blush. Viper quickly diverted his gaze to the locket to try and collect himself.

Damn it, now I'm a love-struck idiot.

---------

"Oh don't apologize my dear, I did sort of come without forewarning so that is nothing you need to worry about." Zara assured Elaine before she accepted the girl's handshake.

"Zara, a pleasure to meet you as well Elaine." Zara said with a friendly smile as she glanced at Viper and Eliza and couldn't help but smile at this.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion called out to the guild right before going out. "I'm going out for a bit you guys!" Orion exclaimed as he walked out the guild hall. Orion was headed towards the jewelery shop, to where is to pick up his gift for Ara.

Along the way, he held up his key ring. It's basically a magical metal loop that held is keys together. It was magical as it easily lets keys phase through it, making it easy to summon spirits. He held up the key ring in one hand and the keychain and silver key Ara gave in the other. Immediately, he phases the key chain and key through so now it was hanging from the loop. "Cute." Orion said to himself. His vast variety of keys were a little bland, the key chain made up for it.

Orion stepped into the jewelry store. The manager there recognized Orion. "Ah! You're here!" Then he went out back to retrieve the jewel Orion had asked for. "Here's the sapphire you asked for, made exactly what you wrote down." The manager claimed. The necklace had a silver chain. Dangling from it was a sapphire within the shape of a heart. Then there were the earrings, stud earring exactly. They were small circle sapphires, one for each ear. "You said they boost water magic correct?" Orion asked to make sure. "That is correct sir." The manager replied.

Orion pondered for a bit. Maybe he should buy jewels for the rest of the guild mates as well. "I'll take it." Orion said referring to the sapphire accessories. "If possible, may I place in a few more orders?" Orion asked the manager. The manager beamed as his business was going well. This is so going to cost so much.