• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Tales of Ender Eye (Fairy Tail RP)

Barry walked up to Cyrus and sighed. "Look, I know it must be near impossible to trust someone that killed people close to you. I've never had such experience so I can't have a say on this matter." He said. "But what I do have is that I fought this guy previously and I can tell you that he is nothing like the man I fought before in the sewers of Joulaire." He said with a determined look in his eyes. "I think we should give him a chance." He concluded.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah had to admit, she was speechless. The idea that this...monster may have had a soft spot was shocking enough. However, for Jeanne to offer it a place among them despite what she heard it do to them, Savannah had to admit it caught her completely off guard. Barry speaking in support of this did as well.

Support. Something Savannah...couldn't offer.

"I'm sorry, but I can't agree. After the innocent lives he took, you want us to give him a free pass? Just pretend it never happened and be all buddy bud with him while the victims get no justice?" Savannah asked Barry, finding it hard to swallow that they can call this killer a friend and guild mate.

Viper listened in to what the group was talking about. Viper had to admit, he could see both points quite well. This monster's crimes shouldn't be ignored, but if he truly desired change why should they deny it? Viper himself had fought against the guild as a dark mage, and they saw something better in him and gave him a chance to change. It would only be hypocritical to deny this monster the same chance.

Still...Viper had to know something, so he turned to the liquid monster.

"Tell me, the past atrocities you've committed. Do you feel actual guilt for those actions? Or do you feel they were justified?" Viper would ask. Killing innocent people is never justifiable, so Viper wanted to know if the monster had any actual regret or if he honestly believed his "humans are bad" belief made those actions justified in his own mind.

Last edited:
Barry listened to Savannah then nodded. "I know trusting someone who committed atrocities without a second thought is a dumb thing to do, but I can feel it in him that he has truly changed. Look at him now and remember how he used to be, He's acting much calmer and composed from that raging monster we fought back at Joulaire. I don't ask everyone to just trust him, I don't really trust him either. I just want to ask you guys to at least give him a chance." He said with determination. "We did the same with Fabian, Sabrina and Viper so it would be unjust to refuse him when we have accepted other people with shady background into our midst." Barry then listened to Viper talking to Frederick and nodded.

Fredrick looked up at Viper's question, then let out a sigh. "I...I honestly don't know. After all the time I had spent as a prisoner and test subject in the labs, I thought all humans were just ruthless, selfish, evil creatures. I felt like I had no control, no power over them. It only got worse as the years went on." He shuddered again at the memories welling up. "When I escaped, I held unfathomable resentment toward humans. I had seen the absolute worst they could become. I was so angry and...afraid of them, I didn't know how else to react." Jeanne seemed to show a little sorrow for Fredrick while Cyrus simply scoffed, looking about ready to punt his head clean off his shoulders. Looking away from the threatening glare, he continued. "After I fled Joulairre, I had more than enough time to actually think about what I had done. I remembered their terrified faces, their wails of agony, their groans of pain. Before that battle, I cherished those memories. But now...I don't think they'll ever stop haunting me. I know I cannot undo what I've done, and I know you of all people would trust me the very least, given you've seen and heard what I was like, but-"

"Just shut up." Cyrus interrupted, a red aura erupting from him. "I've had enough of your little sob story. Now I'm going to give you five seconds to get out of my sight before I kill you myself. Five..."

"Cyrus, no!" Jeanne said, getting ready to intervene.

"Four..." Cyrus continued, ignoring her.

Ara, with what little strength she had, jumped right in between Cryus and Fredrick. She looked down, and then said, "Stop. I...I know how hard it must feel for you. You have most likely the worst monster in all of Fiore, but... but I think we should give him another chance. He honestly wants to change!"

Ara then looked at Cyrus, and said, "Look, I know it's hard to forgive people, especially because of past experiences. I'm not asking you to forgive Fredrick, I'm just asking you to give him a chance to prove himself. From what I know, he's apparently some sort of rogue science experiment, and the only thing he had been able to eat was human flesh. No matter how hard he tried, eating anything else for him just wasn't on the 'menu' (pardon my terrible pun). But, for some reason, he wanted to change, and he asked me for help. He wanted to lift his curse, and I helped him find his cure! He's trying his hardest, it's not his fault!" Ara then started having tears run down her face.

Ara couldn't handle all the pain she had, and ultimately fainted.

----------------------------------------

Meanwhile, all of the Royal Guardsmen had captured the Nightly Usubeni, and they were all being sent to prison.

Barry walked next to Cyrus. "Cyrus come on, you're being really simpleminded here." He said trying to calm Cyrus down. "Come on, you don't have to trust him but at least give the guy a chance." He said.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Ara!" Savannah called out as she went to her fainted friend in an effort to revive her. Ara...really felt this monster could change. Could be something better; like Viper, Fabian and Sabrina. While Savannah felt this monster did worse things then them, maybe it was only fair to give him a chance to.

Savannah then made a decision: she wasn't gonna go out of her way to befriend him, nor was she gonna look past the people he killed. However, she wasn't gonna shun the guy either or deny him the chance to better himself.

However, Savannah's focus was on making sure Ara was okay.

Last edited:
Viper turned to Barry.

"He lost people he cared about to him. Can't fault him for feeling this way." Viper said before he turned to the liquid monster.

"Believe it or not, we are alike in more ways than you think; we both made mistakes, did awful things but have a desire to better ourselves. I can't refute your request to join if your truly want to change. Know though that what we do in the past never does go away; and the ones you've hurt will never forget." Viper said, making his own thoughts clear before he let out sigh.

"I suggest you understand that what you did was wrong, that you did cause pain to those who didn't deserve it and that no excuse makes up for it. Then you can work to redeem yourself. Whether or not then we forgive you depends on the person, but at least you'll be on the path to something better." Viper advised.

Last edited:

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion had kept quiet this whole time ever since Fredrick, as what Ara had called him, had arrived. He honestly had nothing else to say as everyone else has made the point for him: He's deserves a second chance like everyone else. Suddenly, Ara had collapsed. Along with Savannah, Orion went to tend to Ara. "Ara!" Orion called out aghast. Turning back to Cyrus, Orion finally spoke. "Cyrus, not everyone had a good of a past like yours. He had to deal with what he was forced upon. It's not his fault that he can't control who he is." Orion paused to take another breath. "He can redeem and try to fix his past if we all can give him the chance to do so." Orion then turned to the Liquid Nightmare. "Majority of us have decided to give you another chance. Do listen though, not all of us have fully trusted you yet, you are still standing on edge." Orion stared down the Liquid Nightmare, not fully trusting him yet even though Orion had met him during the creature's and Ara's 'meeting.' "If we were to start off this reformation," Orion continued. "It would be best if we knew your name please."

Cyrus looked at the opposition his guild mates were displaying, and sighed, the aura dissipating. "Fine. Have it your way. HOWEVER..." he walked up to Fredrick, grabbing him by the collar of his ragged shirt. "I've seen what you're capable of doing firsthand, and the second you make a wrong move, I'll kill you myself." Letting him go, Cyrus simply strode off, his scowl not changing. Jeanne gave a sigh and followed him back to their home, looking quite annoyed at the red-headed mage.

After Cyrus left, Fredrick looked toward the members of Ender Eye that had accepted him. "Th-thank you all so much..." he stuttered, not sure of what to say. "After all I've done to hurt you, I...I honestly feel relieved you're giving me a chance to make up for it. I know it'll take a while to earn your trust, and I'm willing to wait as long as it takes."

Brendan stayed back the whole time and carefully observed the situation, he knew he would accept Fredrick as a big thing his parents had taught him was forgiveness, but he wanted to hear what had happened.

Brendan walked over to Fredrick and patted him on the shoulder, "You've already earned my trust, by helping us like that. I don't know your story, but I know you must have changed enough to help us out and I thank you for that." Brendan said to Fredrick with a smile.

Eliza smiled at Fredrick "don't worry about it were always happy to have new members no matter who they are" Eliza said as she walked up to Fredrick "everyone deserves a second chance even if they don't think so at first" Eliza said "take Viper for example" Eliza added pointing towards Viper "we don't care who you were before you joined the guild, we care about who you become once you join"

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Fiona was far too weak to get away Royal Guardsmen. Next stop was prison now, however...

"Wait, just wait!" Fiona called out as she pulled out her Celestial Spirit Keys, giving them a parting kiss before she handed them to one of the Royal Guardsmen.

"Here. Give these to one of those Ender Eye mages over there. His name is Orion. My spirits...my friends deserve to be in the hands of a mage. Not sitting on a confiscated items box or something. Just tell him to...to take good care of them for me. Please, this is all I'll ever ask." Fiona begged, as the guard gave a nod and took the keys from her hands before she was cuffed and loaded with her guild mates. The guard quickly made his way over to the Ender Eye mages.

"Excuse me, which one of you might be Orion? One of the dark mages told me she wanted you to have these." The guard said, showing off Fiona's now former Celestial Spirit Keys.

"Said something about taking care of them for her. That they're her friends and deserve to be with a mage not in prison." The guard explained.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion turned away from the group to see a royal guardsman headed towards the Ender are crew, asking for Orion for some odd reason. "Umm. That would be me." Orion said stepping forward. Orion headed towards the guard as he explained what's going on. Apparently now, Fiona had handed over ALL of her keys to Orion. The Key of the Warlord, Mistress, Wild Bull, and North Wind. "Oh!" Orion exclaimed in shock. Who knew someone as bad as her could have a a caring side for spirits as well. "Well....Tell her I said thank you!" Orion told the guard before running back to the Ender Eye group, with 2 new diamond keys and 2 new silver keys.

"Thank you..." Fredrick said, touched by Eliza and Brendan's words. His smile reappeared as he felt another new sensation sweep over him. He felt happy to have found someone who, while they didn't fully trust him, at least decided to give him a chance. Finally, things were looking up for him. Then, he heard his stomach growling and looked away sheepishly. "Heh... I guess I forgot how hungry I was..." he said.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion came to Ara ignoring the others. At the moment, Ara was unconscious and that should be tended to. Seeing Savannah beside her already, Orion told Savannah: "It's alright, I'll carry her home." Orion would normally let one of his spirits carry people for him, but due to all those battles and low on ethernano, Orion had to bring her home himself. Picking Ara up piggy-back style, Orion dragged himself home, which was of course, unluckily across town. Plus witht he rubble, it wasn't an easy journey. Orion made it home, heaving as he was tired. He laid Ara down on her bed and rested for the night.

Ara didn't see, hear, or feel anything, until she was laid down on her bed. She woke up frantically, and exclaimed, "Fredrick!" She looked around to see she was in her room. Was it all a dream? No, it couldn't have been. And if it wasn't...I hope that Fredrick is ok.

Ara decided the best thing to do was to rest, and think more about it in the morning.

-----------------------------------------------

Two days have passed, since the Nightly Usubeni incident.

Ara, and other Ender Eye wizards, helped rebuild parts of the town that were destroyed. Ara worked really hard, and she was tired. She then laid on some construction equipment to rest.

While she was resting, she couldn't help but over hear some workers conversing with each other. One of them said, "Hey, did you hear that White and Valentines day are coming up soon? Do you have anyone special in mind?"

Ara then couldn't help but blush. She then started thinking about....

*Ara and Orion sitting in a bench*

Ara: Um...Orion? I...uh...just wanted to give you this. *Hands Orion a box of chocolates* I-I made them myself.

Orion: My word! This is beautiful! Let's get married immediately!

Ara then quickly got that image out of her head, and got up and working again. Dammit, mom! I never thought I would have weird fantasies like you!

Brendan had been helping rebuild the Guild Hall these past two days as he had destroyed some of it while fighting the Nightly Usubeni. Brendan stopped for a minute and looked around, "The guild hall is looking better than ever." The teen mage muttered to himself.

"Well, that does it for my shift today." Brendan said as he wiped his hands off on his construction clothes and requiped in his casual clothing, he didn't feel like wearing amor. The mage walked out of the guild hall and wandered into town, it was very peaceful until he heard, "Valentine's Day and White Day."

Brendan stopped in his tracks and began to sweat a bit before turning back and sprinting back to the guild hall, he needed advice! Brendan bursted through the doors of the guild hall, catching the attention of almost everyone. "Hey guys." Brendan said before walking to a nearby table where a certain little girl was sitting and sat down. "Hey, Sabrina. How's it going?" Brendan asked the young mage a bit awkwardly, it was easy that he was flustered about something.

"Seems like I missed quite the show." Zara said with a grin as she and Viper took a drink, Viper covered in sweat with his earlier efforts to help restore destroyed parts of the town. The crew Viper had aided agreed to take a break for a few drinks, Zara happened to return from her long-distance mission.

"So then, seems we're in the season of love. Have you heard? White and Valentines Day are coming up soon." Zara said with a girn as Viper let out a sigh.

"I can take a wild guess of who you have an eye on." Viper said as Zara grinned.

"Who me? Why I don't know what you're talking about. I have lots of options to consider." Zara said as Viper rolled his eyes.

"You still have her issue of Sorcerer Weekly on hand." Viper said as Zara would pull out said issue and admire the images.

"What can I say? She's quite the cutie. Maybe I will consider it...should she swing that way naturally." Zara said before she set it aside to lock eyes with Viper.

" Tell me, do you have your heart set on anyone? I'm sure there must be a special you are at least considering." Zara said as Viper would pause for a moment, instantly he thought of Eliza but he quickly shook his head.

"Don't be crazy. Have no time for this love fest." Viper said as Zara took her turn to roll her eyes.

"We've known each other long enough where I can tell when you are lying. Come on tell me, please?" Zara "begged" as Viper would hide a mild blush with a quick shot.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"And...done! Good work boys!"

Savannah grinned, her Sand-Make Magic proving to be quite handy for repair work. The crew she was assigned with took their break as she sat on top of a building, taking a drink of her bottled water.

"Say, who you gonna ask. White and Valentine's Day are coming up you know."

Savannah had a raised eyebrow at the mention of the romantic holidays, and now had to wonder if she wanted to ask anyone out. Or even if she felt that way about anyone to ask. Savannah ran through a mental checklist of the guys in the guild, and soon enough one name came up.

Well, Barry is my best friend. And I am living with him. But...do I like LIKE him? I...I'm not so sure. And even if I do, does he feel that way about me? Man this is so confusing...

Using his natural strength, with his Metal Bear Arms increasing it further, Marcus was assisting in reconstructing the Guild Hall. Once his shift was over, he sat at one of the tables that had been placed back in the Hall. Marcus's arms returned to normal and he slid his jacket back on. From the corner of his eye, he saw a box, and his eyes managed to catch writing on it that was, without a doubt, addressed to him.

Though Catherine didn't have the physical strength of her brother, she had the brains to help coordinate some of the others. She definitely utilized that skill, too.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion called out to Hercules. "Thank you Hercules! That's enough for today!" The Divine Hero gave a huff and a nod before disappearing back into his gate. Majority of the Ender Eye members were helping out with construction throughout the city due to the Nightly Usubeni incident. Everyone was working hard to restore the damage, that includes Orion. Finishing reconstructing a section of the guild, Orion decided to go out for a bit to rest up before continuing working. He headed towards the Opium Clock, where the whole clock was still being reconstructed. As he passed by that section, he overheard some construction workers on break. He didn't hear the whole conversation, but he did pick up on some parts. "........White Day...........love..............Valentines Day............couples...." Orion thought to himself. Oh yeah, Valentine's day is coming up, then White Day soon after. That reminds him, he should probably get something for Ara. Ara is practically the closest female friend he had as she lives with him and all. What would Ara like? Orion aimlessly wandered around the town of Opium, continuously thinking what to give to Ara on White Day.
------------------------
Sabrina was minding her own business once again with a usual doll at hand. She already finished help building some parts of the guild and random houses through the use of her Doll-Play Magic, especially Teddy. Someone then appeared before her and sat across from her at the table. She looked up to see it was Brendan. "Oh hey there Brendan. It's been good, just finished a few jobs here and there, plus finished my part of the construction of the guild." Sabrina said gleefully. "Thanks for asking. How are you?" Sabrina asked Brendan back.
------------------------
Angela was one of the few who was lucky enough to not be affected by the Nightly Usubeni issue. Although that issue wasn't a huge concern for her, she continued to do her job as an Ender Eye guild member, the reconstruction of Opium, the guild, and the bartender of the guild. "Rose Thorns!" Immediately after the call, vines had appeared out of the ground, bending at Angela's will. She manipulated the plants to assemble the building materials and assemble them together. After she finished her construction, Angela moved back into the guild. She heard talks of Valentines Day and White Day, but that didn't concern her at the least. She may find some people cute within the guild, but no one had perked her interest yet.

Brendan tapped his fingers on the table, "Oh it's been good as well, just lots of my mind you know?" Brendan said, scratching the back of his head. "Uh... Anyway, I hear you are quite good with advice..." Brendan said as he looked at the young mage, "You know.. Advice of the heart? Valentine's Day and White Day are coming up. " Brendan asked, he was really bad about this kind of stuff.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Sabrina's eyes widen up. "Oh my god! I knew it! You are into guys!" Sabrina then cackled up. "I'm playing with you, but yeah. I guess you could say that." Sabrina paused to catch her breath a bit. "Alright, what's this love issue you have Brendan." It was funny actaully. Sabrina never had experienced romance for herself, yet she is excellent at giving romance advice to others.

Ara went back home, and started thinking of ideas for White/Valentines (forgot which one is the one where girls give gifts to boys).

Would Orion like my special homemade chocolate? I don't know. Hmm...I should probably get him something else. But what should I give him?

*Ara then immediately thought of some *cough* seductive things*

Hmmm....maybe, but I don't think Orion would appreciate that.

Ara then immediately went into the kitchen, and started getting ingredients to make some chocolate. This is going to be great! Everyone back in Fairy Tail loved my chocolates!

"That's not a funny joke." Brendan said as he rolled his eyes, but he needed the advice so he put up with her 'humor'. "Alright, there is girl I like that is in the guild, but I just don't know how to approached it, ya know," Brendan explained to Sabrina, it felt weird trying to get advice from her due to her being so young, "And since Valentine's Day and White Day are coming up I feel like it's the perfect time to do something about these feelings." Brendan said before taking a deep breath, his face was slightly red at this point.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Sabrina immediately turned into Love Doctor mode. "Well, the cliche answer is to approach her like you would with anyone else really. No one likes a person that approaches in a demanding and intimidating way, y'know what I'm saying?" Sabrina's way to go is always being yourself. "No one like someone who is desperate or tries hard at the beginning. Just come in casually, like how you normally would with your friend. Just start by getting closer to you crush and slowly move forward is what I say."

Brendan sat back and rubbed his chin, "I see, thank you very much, Sabrina." Brendan said, "Oh and, what you suggest for as a gift?" Brendan asked the Love Doctor, his expression was turning more serious now. "I don't want to do something cliche like chocolates." Brendan said as he sat back in his seat and began to brainstorm other gifts.

"Well I've got some work to do, I'll see you around..." Zara said as she got up and began to walk away, only to stop for a moment to turn her head back to Viper.

"...just remember, if you do have someone special, don't be afraid to ask her how you feel. Because if you don't you'll only live in eternal regret over what you didn't do. That will always be worse than a rejection. I wish you luck in whatever you decide." Zara said before she walked out, leaving Viper alone to his thoughts.

Eliza...you before anyone else saw something in me that even I didn't see. Showed me a better path to live than the one I had. I think...I think I finally understand what I have to do.

After a few hours, Ara had completed making her chocolates for Orion. They were now in the freezer, so they can harden. Ara then sneezed. I must have been working hard today, it seems like I have a cold.

Ara then decided to go to the nearest shop. Hmmm....I just can't seem to find anything that Orion might like. Ara then looked at the Valentines/White Day aisle, and saw a giant teddy bear that was carrying a heart. She fell in love with it at first sight, and couldn't keep her eyes off of it. But.... No! I can't be distracted by this! I have to get Orion's gift!

Ara then started heading further into the aisle.

Barri laid his head on a table in the guild hall with Bolt beside him. "So Valentines day and white day are approaching fast, got anyone in mind this year?" Bolt asked cheerfully. "Barry gave him a lazy look. "I don't know, I don't think this year will be much different from the others. I don't really have any close relation with any girl and no one ever approached me before either, so I'm not really expecting much." He said. Bolt looked at Barry. "Come on don't be like that, maybe this year you will find someone." He said. "Alright but my expectation aren't high." Barry responded.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah would arrive at the guild hall, seeing Barry and Bolt by the table when an idea popped in her head. She would casually made her way over to them.

"Say, Bolt. Can I talk to you about something. Promise it won't take long." Savannah asked Bolt, wanting a private conversation with him.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Sabrina pondered for a bit. "Well you are right about one thing, chocolates are a bit cliche." Sabrina pondered a bit more. "This really isn't a question you should be asking me honestly." Sabrina gave a slight shrug. "If you know your crush well enough, you should know what she would like personally. Each person does have their interests after all." Sabrina informed Brendan.
-----------------
Orion walked into a store to see what Ara would personally like. Clothes? She always strips anyways. Food? She loves her homemade cooking more. Flowers? She probably hates cliche stuff. Stuff animals? Made a mental note of it. Orion kept looking around store after store to see if there was something Ara would like. Orion then suddenly found himself in front of a jewelry store. "Oh! Maybe there's something in here Ara would like. She does have minimal accessories after all." With that Orion headed inside to find something for Ara for White Day.

Zara would grin as she would casually stroll into a perfume store, one of several stores she had visited as the gears turned in her head over the upcoming romantic holidays.

----------

Viper arrived at the guild hall and took a seat alone at a table, deep in thought as he tried to figure out the best way to go about this. What would Eliza like? Regardless of what Viper felt, he at least needed to get her something for the occasion. But what?

Would Orion like cologne? Hmm... I'll buy it for him anyways. Ara was still searching for some gifts, but she didn't seem to find anything.

Ara decided to then go the guild hall. She thought she might be able to find some inspiration there. She then found Viper sitting alone, and she decided to sit next to him. She then asked, "How has it been for you?"

"Hmm, something that she'll enjoy..." Brendan muttered quietly. The mage then shot out of his seat, "Thank you very much, Sabrina. I'm going to go to the store now!" Brendan exclaimed as he slide out of the booth and ran to the store.

Once Brendan got to the store, he immediately ran to the plant section. "What would she like... It has to be something she can easily replicate with her magic..." Brendan said to himself as he browsed the various aisle of potted plants.

Viper was a bit surprised to see Ara sit next to him and ask how his day had been. Viper half considered just saying "It's been fine" and leaving it at that.

However, if Viper was gonna...do this, he might need someone's help. And Ara might just be that person.

"Fair enough. My mind has been on the upcoming romantic holidays." Viper explained.

Ara sighed, and then said, "Same. I was hoping I could find something here in the guild that could give me clues to see what OR....I mean, to..to...see what boys like. Yeah."

Ara didn't want anyone to know about her crush, she didn't want to be like her mother.

Ara tried to seem convincing, by then saying, "You're a boy, what do you like?"

Unbeknownst to Ara, Marcus had stopped by the same store and spotted her looking at the stuffed bear. Now, there was an idea. While he didn't really have any attraction to Ara, he certainly knew someone who did. "Yet another favor you owe me, sis..." Marcus murmured as he grabbed the stuffed bear and paid for it. Knowing Cat, she'd still be out in the town for a while, so Marcus headed back for his apartment. Once he arrived home - though the term was still strange for him - he set the bear on the counter and sat down on the couch.