• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Tales of Ender Eye (Fairy Tail RP)

Well, she isn't very subtle about this...

"Much as I'd like to be helpful, not all guys think alike. What I like and what the one you eye like are two different things. Besides, if I don't even know who you're interested in, I really can't make a suggestion." Viper explained before he decided to ask if Ara could help.

"Say, you wouldn't happen to know enough about the girls round her to uh...know what one of them might want?" Viper asked, speaking...with more nerves than per usual.

Nice...tell her I can't help without details and then be vague with your own request. Good job Viper.

Ara sighed, and then thought, Dammit. I thought I could've gotten a clue from Viper.

Ara nodded, and then said, "Yeah, I know some stuff about the girls around here. Who do you want to know about in particular?"

Viper took a deep breath. If he didn't say who, he was gonna go nowhere fast. Only one who had any idea was Sabrina, could he trust Ara to keep it secret?

Screw it, if you don't tell her who she can't help you. And you need the help right now.

".....Eliza..." Viper said, quickly and quietly, but just long and loud enough for Ara and no one else to hear.

Hopefully...

Ara was surprisingly calm about this. But (deep in the corners of her mind)..... Oh my god! That is so adorable! A duo dragon slayer couple! Ah! My heart can't take it!

Ara then said, "I see it. Well, Eliza is the tough type. I don't think she'll want something like flowers. Hmmm.... why not give her a leather jacket that matches with the holiday? If not the jacket, then how about sunglasses? Those are accessories she seems like she loves to wear. But if you don't think she'll like that, I've got plenty of more ideas."

The past two days had been a bit of a struggle for Fredrick to adjust to the glares and jeers that followed him whenever he was out and about. As such, he only traversed between the guild and Fabian's manor, the vampire having given him a home there. However, today he was trying to make up for his wrongdoings by helping fix up the town. While his magic made it quite easy to get the job done, and the townspeople reluctantly accepted his help, they didn't show appreciation or gratitude. They didn't even react at all except to shoo him away when he was done. Though Fredrick didn't complain (seeing as he sorta deserved it), it still felt a bit lonely. Hearing about the holidays coming up didn't really do much to change the mood. He had no idea what he was supposed to do in romance, and he had only just joined society.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fabian, meanwhile, had purchased another bouquet of beautiful violet flowers with white specks on the petals, making them look like small galaxies. As he passed some of the guild members on his way back to the manor, he waved to them with a smile. "Hey Fabian!" A voice called out. Looking over his shoulder, Fabian spotted Jeanne running up to him. "You haven't seen Cyrus anywhere, have you? He's been out of the house since yesterday morning. We, uh...kinda had a big fight, and..." she explained.

"I'm afraid not, but have you checked that clearing in the forest he trains in so much?" Fabian asked.

"No but I will. Thanks." Jeanne replied, taking off again. Fabian sighed as she left, looking a bit worried.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With a shout, Cyrus swung his leg crashing through another training post with a loud snap. Staggering back from the splintered wood, he took a moment to catch his breath. His bandana was entirely soaked in sweat, and he was sore all over from constant training, but his determination and fury kept him going. I was utterly USELESS! He mentally growled. While Jeanne and the others were fighting, what the heck could I do?! He glared at the busted post. And if that wasn't bad enough...that monstrosity is now in town. The thought of Fredrick was enough to make Cyrus punch a new crater into the opening, the ground trembling from the blow.

Viper had to admit, that sounded like a really good gift idea. That was a style Eliza liked, so it would be a practical gift. It was perfect!

"T-thank sounds great. Thanks." Viper said, keeping his voice as a whisper. Viper then thought over Ara's own...romantic issues.

"Maybe if you're willing to give a name I might be able to help you back. Or at least, I can give you some funds or something to help." Viper offered, wanting to do...something to help Ara after she helped him.

Ara looked flustered after Viper asked if he could help.

Ah! What do I do!? He told me his crush, but I'm too embarrassed to tell him mine! Ah!

Ara couldn't take it anymore, so she then muttered, "O-Orion."

Well this is awkward. Zara has an eye on her, and I think Cat might to if I remember the party correctly. Yet she has her eye on another. Oh well, I have to help her now since she helped me.

"Orion huh? Alright....I think something for his keys. Like a key-chain or something. Be a nice accessory." Viper suggested, he did not know Orion as well as he probably should, so he made the best suggestion he could. Hopefully it would be something Ara could work with and Orion would appreciate.

Eliza was in the fields outside of Opium training but something couldn't slip her mind she had constantly been reminded about it from the people working on the rebuild job "I can't believe it, it's white day soon!" Eliza thought to herself as she stopped doing push ups and stood up she thought about the people who kept asking her if she had someone special "do I?" She asked herself, this had never been a problem before but ever since people started talking about white day all Eliza could think about was Viper "What do I do!?!?" Eliza exclaimed as she began to pace around "should I get him something? Or maybe I shouldn't..." Eliza put her hands over her head "there's got to be someone I could ask for advice" Eliza said before an idea ran through her head "I know!" Eliza said before running back into town to find Orion in a jewellery store, Eliza walked in and up to Orion "hey Orion can you help me out?"

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion was scanning through the jewelry of the store. There were a wide variety of jewelry, so hopefully there was something he could find. His eyes fell upon a section that said Magic Jewelry.

Walkin up to the counter, Orion called out to the worker. "Excuse me?"

The worker perked up and headed towards Orion's direction. "Yes hello! How may I help you today?" The man asked Orion.

Orion then pointed to the sign above him and asked: "What does Magic Jewelry mean exactly?"

The worker gave a slight chuckle. "Well it means exactly what it means, the jewels in this section of the store contains magical properties. For example, this one would turn into a weapon, this one would help you regenerate magic faster, this one amplifies your water magic, this one....."

Orion held his hand up. "Wait, can you show me the one that amplifies water magic?"

The man took out a dark blue stone and delicately placed it in front of Orion so he could examine it. "Can you turn this gen into a necklace and earrings?"

"Why of course, I just need to know the discription of what you want and I'll turn this Sapphire into what you desired."

Orion gave a nod towards the whole man and wrote up a description on a piece of paper for the worker to work on. "You can pick it up by tonight or tomorrow morning!"
Orion gave a thumbs up before heading on out.

Right before going out though, he bumped into Eliza. "Oh hey Eliza!" Orion greeted the Thunder Dragon Slayer. "Yeah I can help you out, what do you need help with?" Orion asked Eliza.

Bolt looked at Savannah who came to him. "Yeah sure I have time to spare." He said as he then got up. Barry glance lazily towards Savannah. "Hmm, I guess have been spending a lot of time with Savannah, but I don't think she's that interested in me." He thought.

Brendan sighed and walked through the store defeated he had no idea what to get Angela, all of the plants weird generic or cliche. As Brendan wandered the store he came across Viper and Ara.

"Oh hey, guys." Brendan said in a disspopointed tone as he plopped on the bench next to the two mages. "I have no idea what to get this girl a have crush on as a gift for these holidays." Brendan said.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah would walk to the far corner of the guild hall, out of ear shot of Barry or anyone else, as she would turn to Bolt.

"So, you and Barry have been friends for a long time right? So...know anything he'd like..as a gift?" Savannah asked, a few nerves in her voice as she asked this. Asking for romantic gift ideas was...not usual for her. However, Bolt knew Barry better than anyone (In theory) so if anyone could help her it would be him.

Bolt held in his laughter when Savannah mentioned Barry and gift. "You like Barry?" He asked in a teasing tone. "Ok, ok, so this is what this is about." He said after calming down. "Well if I know Barry, which I do, he really like hats, but just any hats, those fancy round hats." He explained. "He's always wanted one but was too lazy to go buy one." Bolt concluded. Bolt turned around to look at Barry. "Seems this year will be different for you buddy." He thought.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah began to blush when Bolt asked her if she liked Barry, turning away to avoid eye contact. Bolt just had to be a tease, didn't he? However, the blush faded when she heard Bolt make the gift suggestion. A smile on her face as she gave the Exceed a big hug.

"Thank you Bolt! You are the best...even if you just teased me." Savannah said, keeping her voice down in spite of her excitement.

Eliza froze for a second "um... Yea... Hi... I kinda need you help" Eliza said as she tried to extend the conversation out and stall for as long as she could before she realised it was pointless and lowered her voice to a whisper "I need your help so I can find someone something for white day" Eliza said as her face began to turn bright red "I've never done this before..."

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Hmm?" Orion asked questioningly. "Well, if you want to get someone something, you really just need to get what you think they would like." Orion pointed out to Eliza. "It's really not the gift that matters, but the thought that counts. Cliche but I go by that." Orion joked around for a bit. "If you want to say a name, I may be able to help you a bit more, but that's all I've it for you if you want to keep quiet." Orion said to the Thunder Dragon Slayer.

Most people would be happy that a friend told them something useful, but Ara just looked disappointed. Why didn't I think of that?

Ara had to show gratitude, however, and she went to hug Viper. "Thank you, Viper!" Ara exclaimed. She then got up, and was about to leave, until suddenly Brendan came out of nowhere and asked for advice.

Ara then told Brendan, "Well, I can't really give you an answer if I don't know who the girl is. So, who is she?"

Eliza paused and thought her face grew redder and redder by the second "um... It's V-Viper" Eliza whispered her face was now like a tomato and she turned to look at her feet "I want to get Viper something for white day" Eliza said before looking back up at Orion "so wh- what to you think I should get him?" Eliza added obviously out of her comfort zone

"Oh yeah, sorry." Brendan said as he looked toward Ara and leaned in a bit closer to whisper, "It's Angela." Brendan whispered to Ara before backing up and looking around to see if anyone had heard. Brendan sighed in relief when he saw nobody else besides Viper was there, he was acting very childish about this for some reason.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion pondered for a moment. "Viper huh?" Orion said as he put a finger to his chin to help him concentrate, one of his habits. An idea popped into head. "Oh I did catch something interesting from Viper." Orion tried to recall the memory. "Don't ask but I was randomly staring at what Viper was doing, and looks like he was checking out something in a magazine. After he put the magazine back, I took at and saw that he was looking into some lockets." Orion informed Eliza. "I don't know if that could help, but that was just something I recalled."

Fredrick entered the guild, exhausted from all the construction work. Slouching over to a table, and flopping into a chair, he took out his bag of pills from Porlyusica and popped one into his mouth. He then turned to Angela. "Excuse me, Ms. Angela, what do you have to eat around here?" he asked.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in his manor's back yard, Fabian placed the flowers he brought into the vase before the stone marker. It's been centuries since Fabian had lost the woman he loved, and he wished he could have spent one more romantic evening with her before her passing away. But death was as natural a thing as life, and even though she died from abnormal causes, she would have died by now, regardless. It was another burden he accepted with the choice he made.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeanne had finally arrived at the clearing Cyrus always trained at. Broken training posts and combat dummies littered the area, and there were small cave-ins and craters in the ground. Standing at the very center of the mess was Cyrus himself. His breath heaved in and out of his lungs, sweat and blood dripping from his bruised hands, where some small bits of his skin were worn away at the knuckles and sides. That dolt. Has he been training this whole time without rest?! Jeanne mentally sighed. "Hey, Cyrus?" she called out. Cyrus didn't respond. "Cyrus how about you come home? You need to rest!" She said, taking a step out of the brush and stopping when Cyrus's hand twitched, then clenched into a fist.

"One more time..." he muttered, lifting his slouched head back up.

"Wait, what?" Jeanne asked, perplexed. "What do you mean, one more t-" Then a red aura burst from him as he activated his Astral Engine Strength spell. "Cyrus, what are you up to?" With a yell, Cyrus began channeling what little energy was left in him, and activated his Speed spell as well. The aura changed slowly between the fierce red and the drifting blue colors. H-he actually managed to activate two boosts simultaneously! Jeanne thought, amazed. But Cyrus wasn't finished. With a roar much like someone turning into a super sayian, he activated a third boost: Endurance. The three colors of these boosts, red blue, and green, were now alternating at an accelerating rate. The ground under his feet shattered. Then, all at once, the aura snapped out of sight, and Cyrus collapsed like a dead weight. Jolting herself from her stunned status at this, Jeanne quickly hurried to his side and checked his vitals; his heart rate and breathing were a little faster than average, but that aside, he was okay. "What am I gonna do with you, you reckless idiot...?" she sighed, rolling up his pant legs and removing the weights from them. Once she put them in the nearby shed of training equipment, she carried Cyrus back home.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Angela's head popped up from behind the counter as another person had came to get something to eat or drink from her. "Oh hello there!" Angela greeted the customer. She gave him a confused look as she hasn't seen him around a lot. It was weird too as he knows her name but she doesn't know his. Awkward much. But a customer is a customer after all. "Well, our guild serves a variety of food, mainly surround the proteins of beef, chicken, and fish." Angela paused to let the boy take in the information. "Is there anything you would like to have personally?" Angela asked the mysterious boy.

"Well, I guess I'll have some fish. Haven't tried that yet." Fredrick pointed out. He recalled the nights he had spent in Fabian's home, and during that time, he'd had the chance to try many different foods. Though seafood was apparently not among Fabian's more frequent tastes. "Can I also bother you for a soda while you're at it?" he asked.

Last edited:
Ara giggled a little, and then whispered back, "Angela, huh? I think I know something she'll like."

Ara then pulled a pot out of nowhere. The pot was adorned with roses, and had a really beautiful design. "I've been practicing pottery because I thought it would help me with my maker magic. I was actually going to give this to Angela. Not for Valentines day or anything, just because I thought she might like it. But~, I think you can give it to her."

Ara then handed Brendan the pot. She then got up, and said, "Well, I'll see you two later! I got some shopping to do."

Ara then headed out of the guild, until she noticed Fredrick. She walked up behind him, and said, "Hey there, Fredrick! Sorry I haven't kept in touch with you these past few days, I was kinda busy helping to rebuild this town, and for the upcoming holidays. How has it been for you?"

"Woah, where'd you pull that pot from?" Brendan asked before Ara put it in his hands, "It is very beautiful though, thank you very much, Ara." Brendan said with a smile as he stood up, "I wish you luck with finding a gift for your special someone." Brendan said as he waved to Ara as she left. Brendan turned to Viper, "I wish you luck as well, with Eliza of course." Brendan said with a smirk before running off back to his house.

Brendan carefully set the pot on his kitchen counter, "I know she'll like it, thanks again, Ara." Brendan muttered to himself before cleaning up around the house, completing a training exercise, and cleaning himself up. Brendan requiped back into his gray, heart-kreuz shirt and black joggers and began to prepare a gift box to place the pot in.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"No problem!" Angela said to the mage and went on her way. She served the soda first as beverages is often served first while the food is cooking. The fish took a few minutes to cook but it finally finished. "Alright, a classic Fish & Chips served for your own tastes. Hope you enjoy!" Angela said to the boy before heading on back to clean up the kitchen bar for a bit.
-----------------
Orion decided to do some more shopping. Back up plan as you may call it. He decided to get Ara multiple gifts as he wasn't quite sure what to get her exactly. He remembered his mini mental note at the back of his mind: Stuffed Animals. "Surely Ara would adore some stuffed animals right?" Orion asked to no one in general. He headed into a store and tried to pick out a doll that suited Ara.

DAMN IT HOW DID HE HEAR ME! I...I...oh forget it...

Viper's face flashed a red blush at Brendan's mention of Eliza, but he quickly suppressed it as he also got up and gave a nod to Ara.

"Thank you again, but now I've got work to do. I'll see you around." Viper said as he left the table and would make his way over to the clothing store into town.

"Oh. Hello, Ara." Fredrick replied, smiling slightly. "Things have been a bit rough, but I'll get through it. Fabian even let me stay in his house." Then his food arrived. "Thank you." He told Angela. He then took a piece of fish from his plate and bit into it, the flavor of the meal surprising him. "Wow, this is good!" He took another bite, his smile becoming a bit goofier as he did so.

Ara giggled as Fredrick seemed to enjoy the fish. I don't think I've ever seen him look so happy, and it's by eating fish none the less.

Ara got up, and said to Fredrick, "Well, I gotta be going. And if you ever need a shoulder to lay on, I'll be around here. Welp, see ya." And like that, Ara went back to the shop to buy Orion's gift.

Hmmm...now where do they have key accessories?

Ara looked around, until she suddenly noticed a little tiny market. With further inspection, she noticed there was a Silver Celestial Spirit key. She looked at the merchant, and said, "Hey, old man! What's this spirit?" The merchant smiled, and said, "Interested in Celestial magic, huh? Well, the key belongs to 'The Hound of Hell: Cerberus'." "I'll take it!" Ara exclaimed.

And like that, Ara had successfully bought Orion his gift for Valentines Day.

She then went back to her house, and rested on the couch. She had been through so much today, and she just wanted to relax.

Last edited:
Eliza immediately knew what Orion was talking about when he mentioned lockets "well th-thanks Orion" Eliza said as Orion left the store, Eliza turned to the man who was running the shop "hey do you have an-" Eliza was cut off by the man "lockets? No sorry can't say we do" the man said "oh... Ok then" Eliza said in response before leaving the store "where would I find a locket???" Eliza asked herself
------------------------------------
Elaine ran into the guild hall "I'm back!" She yelled before realising that not many people were here "huh well I guess the rebuild is still going on" Elaine stopped as she realised something "and Valentines and white day is coming up" Elaine said before walking up to Sabrina and crouching down next to her "what are you up to?" She asked trying to make conversation

"See ya." Fredrick replied to Ara. He then went back to his meal. When he was finished, he brought the dishes over to Angela. "Thanks for the meal, Miss Angela." he said, "It was delicious." He then decided now would be a good time to start heading home. The streets were still lively with last-minute shoppers it seemed, and a lot of people were talking about the upcoming season of romance. Special ones, they say. Fredrick thought, I wonder if someone can see me as one... Granted, it's not likely. Shrugging, he decided to drop by a shop just to browse, curious about the traditions. Before he got far, though, the clerk stepped in front of him.

"We're closed." he said bluntly.

"I can see about twenty customers behind you." Fredrick retorted.

"I said we're closed." the man repeated. Knowing he wasn't going to get anywhere, Fredrick walked off before the clerk decided to call for the guards. It annoyed him, but he knew why he wasn't wanted around anyone. Then again, it wasn't something he had control of. Shaking his head to try and get rid of these thoughts, he made his way back to the manor, where he found Fabian still at the marker. The vampire was sitting silently in front of the large stone adorned with flowers. Not wanting to disturb him, he went back in and went to the room he was given.

"You idiot..." Jeanne moaned as she finished wrapping up Cyrus's hands. "First you go missing for two days, and when I finally find you, you wind up training yourself half to death." She knew Cyrus didn't hear her. He was still out cold. Regardless, she continued. "How do you think I feel right now, huh?!" She wanted to keep scolding Cyrus, but couldn't find anything else to say that wouldn't just be a repeat of what she just said. She smiled a bit. "Heh...look at me, nagging you like a mother would if her son misbehaved..." Gently, she placed a hand on Cyrus's face, making him twitch slightly. "I've half a mind to return your Valentine's Day present, but I'll give you one more chance. Don't blow it." She giggled.

Eliza looked around at the store she was in, she was lined up in a queue when she noticed Fredrick out the front talking to an employee they seemed to be arguing, Eliza was about to go out and help before an employee called her over to the counter Eliza turned to look at the employee and then back to Fredrick to see that he was gone, Eliza let out a sigh as she approached the counter and put a golden locket on the table with what seemed to be a snake curling around it and the head as the latch for opening and closing the locket "I was hopping i could buy this" Eliza said as the employee picked it up "sure that's 5,000 Jewel" the employee said as he put the locket down and held out his hand, Eliza thought for a moment "umm actually can i get it inscribed?" Eliza asked, the employee smiled yes you can but its an extra 1,000 Jewel, what do you want inscribed?" the employee asked, Eliza thought for a second longer "we are in control of our own destinies" Eliza said "interesting" the employee said "well it should be done by tomorrow morning" the employee said, "ok then" Eliza replied before leaving the store

A few days later....

It was finally the day, Valentines Day. Ara was so nervous, she didn't know what to expect from Orion. She was still hopeful, however, and went to the guild hall. Ara then started handing out boxes of chocolates to every single guild member. It's basically tradition for Ara to serve her chocolates to every member of her guild, as she cares for each one of them deeply.

Ara didn't seem to notice some of her friends, so she sat down and hoped they would be at the guild today. She had some gifts for her other friends as well.

Ah, I love Valentines Day. You can just feel all the happiness in the air.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Okay...you can do this...you can do this...

Savannah would enter the guild hall, bag in hand containing her special Valentine's Day gift, as she tried to settle her nerves. This was helped when she saw Ara and walked up to her friend with a smile.

"Hey Ara, happy Valentine's Day." Savannah said, as she opened her arms for a friendly hug.

Ara hugged Savannah back, and said, "Hi there, Savannah! Happy Valentines Day to you too. Wait, I got something for you today."

Ara then handed Savannah a box of chocolate, and said, "I made these myself. I hope you enjoy them." And Ara then grabbed a bag, and also handed it to Savannah. "I hope you enjoy this gift." Inside the bag was a dress, it looks similar to Savannah's clothing, but it's blue, and has more of an aquatic feeling to it.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Wow, thanks Ara!" Savannah said with a smile as she accepted the box of chocolates...then she noticed the dress. Savannah let out a squeal.

"This is adorable! Thank you Ara." Savannah said with a smile as she admired the dress...before a frown appeared on her face.

"Man I kinda feel inadequate now. You really went above and beyond for the season of love. All I got everyone were these cheesy homemade friendship bracelets." Savannah said as she showed off one of her brown bracelets with the hand-drawn label "BFFs 4-Ever" written on them.

Ara grabbed the bracelet out of Savannah's hand, and immediately put them on. She had a smile on her face as she admired the bracelet.

She then ran over to hug Savannah, "This is great! You shouldn't feel so down on yourself." Ara then broke her hug, and said, "And besides, it's not how much the gift costs. It's about how much thought the person put into getting that gift for you that counts."

Viper entered the guild hall, taking a moment to notice the place seemed decorated for the occasion.

Guess love is in the air....

Viper would glance over at Savannah and Ara exchanging gifts before he sat on a nearby table. Viper then noticed a certain...unmarked gift addressed to Ara on the main table. A perfume set tied with a red ribbon along with a envelope with a letter no doubt inside. Viper gave a chuckle.

Going for the secret admirer role, eh Zara?

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah as she returned the hug, her spirits lifted instantly as she gave Ara a smile.

"Thanks." Savannah said before she noticed Viper walk in and ran over to him to also give him a friendly hug.

"Happy Valentine's Day Viper. Got everyone friendship bracelets, hope you like it." Savannah said as she broke the hug and presented Viper with a bracelet. Savannah took noticed of the perfume gift addressed to Ara but no address signature on it. A mystery gift.

Huh? Could it be Orion? Nah, this is more of the girls give gifts to guys day. But then who?