• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Tales of Ender Eye (Fairy Tail RP)

It was finally morning, and Ara had woken up on schedule, like always.

She went to the kitchen, and prepared some breakfast for her and Orion. She then went up to Orion's room, and shouted, "Orion, time to wake up! We have a big day ahead myself!"

Orion, still have dazed, woke up. He then said, "Why do you always have to wake me up by shouting?"

Ara stuck her tongue out, all childishly like, and said, "Because I want to. Now let's eat some breakfast."

Ara and Orion then headed to the dining room, and they had their breakfast.

Ara finished early, and said, "I'm going to go head to Cat and Marc's house, and we can all head to the guild together."

Orion nodded, and said, "That sounds good to me."

Ara then got out of her house, and headed towards the Drake twins house. She knocked on the door, and exclaimed, "Hey guys, it's me Ara!"

Barry sat on the couch of his living room eating a hand full of shadows. Bolt was in the kitchen making a peanut butter sandwich then eating it. After Barry finished eating, he got up walked next to the front door. "Bolt, Savannah! Are you guys ready to go?" He called out. Bolt pocked his head out if the kitchen. "Yeah be right there." He said as he swallowed the last piece of his sandwich.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah had emerged from her room with a grin on her face, having just finished getting dry from using the shower earlier.

"Sure, ready when you guys are." Savannah said as she walked up to Barry and Bolt by the door.

Barry nodded to Savannah and Bolt who arrived to the door. "Alright let's go to the guild then." He said before exiting the door. He locked the door when Bolt and Savanah exited and started to walk towards the guild.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah gave a nod as she followed Barry & Bolt out the door and towards the Guild Hall. During the walk Savannah had but one thing on her mind...

Wonder what the others have been up to?

Catherine was sitting in the living room on the couch while Marcus was washing the dishes, an odd turn of events for sure. Then Ara came and knocked on the door. Catherine got up, let out a yawn, and went to open the door. As she'd said herself, and as the voice confirmed, it was indeed Ara Fullbuster. "Morning, Ara."

Brendan woke up due to the morning sun shining right into his eyes. Brendan got out of bed, cleaned up around the house, took a shower, ate breakfast, and requiped into his casual clothing. After Brendan was finished he opened the door and walked to the Guild Hall.

After walking for about ten minutes Brendan finally reached the guild hall and entered it. The teen greeted some of his fellow guild mates before taking a seat at a nearby table. "Seems like today will be pretty uneventful.

**A few miles outside of the city of Opium**
"The time has come to make our strike against Ender Eye." A mysterious woman said as she extended her palm and switching her test subject's back and forth between each others bodies...

Barry arrived at the guild and entered followed by Bolt. He sat down at a table near where Brendan was sitting and waited for Savannah to arrive. Bolt sat on the table in front of Barry.

Viper was already in the guild hall, having taken a night of sleep before he came back early morning to cross reference more locations. Viper even went out to get a global map rather than just once of Fiore. Sabrina had just woken up and sat on a table watching Viper work himself practically nonstop.

"Is there nothing else you do snake boy? No hobbies or anything?" Sabrina asked as Viper didn't even glance up to face the girl.

"Hobbies are for those who can afford the free time." Viper said matter of factly. Sabrina let out a sigh as she began to play with a pair of dolls.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah arrived soon after Barry did and went over to the table Barry and Bolt were at. Along the way she saw Viper's face was buried in some maps, Brendan was in a nearby table and Sabrina was playing with some dolls. Savannah then sat down next to Barry.

There was a loud bang as the guild doors flew open and Eliza and Elaine ran into the hall at top speed both stopping in the centre of the guild hall both Elaine and Eliza turned to each other each with a grin on there face
"Looks like your still to slow for me Eliza" Elaine quickly after she regained her breath
"What are you talking about its clear that I beat you" Eliza replied
"Well I don't know how delusional you would have to be to think that anyone could have seen that it was me who won!" Elaine said trying to get her point across that she had won
"Delusional!!! I'm sorry that your such a sore loser that your going to lie and say that you won the race!" Eliza said as she began to get competitive, there was a slight pause between the two before they broke into laughter
"Well how aboutwe settle this tomorrow?" Elaine asked
"Sure thing" Eliza said as both Eliza and Elaine gave each other a high five, Eliza walked over to Viper and let out a sigh "Viper you can search for your mother I'm all for that but you need to learn to rest as well" Eliza said as she grabbed Viper by his ear and attempted to pull him away from the map "I have people I search for as well but at least I take some time to rest and interact with people"

Jeanne added the last touch to her outfit by adding her lucky knight's visor and looked in the mirror while Cyrus waited outside the inn, practicing various kicks to pass the time. "Alright, I'm ready!" Jeanne piped as she hopped out through the open window and landed beside him.

"Finally." Cyrus chuckled. "What took you so long? Couldn't find your mascara?"

"Consider it payback for making me wait yesterday." The brown-haired girl replied before turning around and poking her friend on the nose. "Keep a lady waiting, and karma will certainly bite back."

"Har har. What's more important: physical appearance or physical fitness?" Cyrus asked rhetorically.

The two of them continued their fun little squabble as they entered the guild, Fabian sparing them a glance and chuckling. Ah, young love. He thought. Eve spotted them below and perched on Jeanne's shoulder happily, chirping with glee. "Awwww, did you miss me, Eve?" Jeanne laughed as she pet the phoenix. "Grandpa won't have to worry about you while he's in heaven, you've got his granddaughter right here."

"OW!"

Viper yelped as he felt a force grab his ear and yank him away from the maps. Viper was angered and turned to yell at whoever did it, only to see it was Eliza. Viper contained his anger and just let out an annoyed sigh.

"I suppose you have a point. Still can you not pull so hard?" Viper asked Eliza as she dragged him away.

Sabrina giggled at the sight before her as she turned back to play with her dolls.

Ara waved at Catherine, and said, "Mornin'! I was wondering if you guys would like to join me and Orion, and walk to the guild together. Is that OK with you?"

Meanwhile, standing on the sidewalk was Orion, waiting for Ara.

Catherine waved back and gave a smile. "Sure. I'll be right back, just let me get Marcus." Catherine stated. She quickly walked into the kitchen. "Marcus, you up for heading to the guild now?" She asked. Marcus dropped what he was doing, turned off the faucet, and turned.
"Damn right I am. Let's bounce." Marcus replied. The two walked out of the house and locked it shut behind them.

"Alright, let's go!" Ara said. She then turned towards Orion's direction, and said, "Hey, let's go!"

Orion nodded, and went towards Ara.

Ara then put her fist into her palm, and made an ice path that headed towards the guild.

Ara slid on the ice path with ease, Orion, on the other hand, had trouble sliding on it, and tripped up many times.

Ara was giggling every time he fell, and this made Orion mad. "Shut up! This isn't as easy as it looks!" Orion exclaimed.

Ara and Orion then arrived at the Ender Eye guild. Orion headed inside, but Ara decided to wait for Cat and Marc before entering.

Last edited:
Brendan placed his feet on the table and sighed, "Hey Barry, you still got that Grim Brother girl trapped in that void?" Brendan asked as he looked over to Barry, his tone was lazy and relaxed.
Today just feels like one of those days, but I have a feeling something is going to happen. It's been really quiet these last few days. Brendan thought to himself as he grew a bit concerned before shaking it off and thinking it was just him being paranoid.

Catherine and Marcus followed Ara and Orion. Catherine was definitely getting better at it. She still wasn't as good as Marcus or Ara, but she was definitely better than Orion. "Looks like someone learned to improve." Marcus teased.
"Shut up." Catherine responded. Marcus simply chuckled. The Drake Twins slid to a stop next to Ara.
"Woo! Never gonna get tired of that." Marcus commented.

Ara chuckled a little, and said to Marcus, "Yeah, it's my favorite way of transportation! Which is why I guess why I use it so much! Well let's not waste any more time, and lets head into the guild!"

Ara then headed inside of the guild, leaving the door open for Marc and Cat.

Ara noticed Viper and Eliza, and sat down next to them. "Sup, guys! How are you two doing?" Ara said to the two Dragon Slayers.

Eliza let go of Viper and turned to Ara "trying to knock some sense into Viper and stop him from spending all of his time starring at a map and not getting any sleep" Eliza said frustrated, Eliza calmed herself down "anyway what's up with you?" Eliza asked Ara "I heard there was a party" Eliza said "how was it?" Eliza asked before Elaine suddenly ran over to the table that Eliza and Ara was sitting at
"So your one of the new girls huh" Elaine said quickly as she looked at Ara "I'm guessing your Ara" Elaine said as she held out her hand "names Elaine, Eliza here's told me a lot about you!"

Cyrus and Jeanne gave a wave to the four who just arrived before continuing their chat. "So, suppose you had to switch one of Fairy Tail's members with one of Shooting Star's former members for a day. Who would you pick, and who would you switch them with?"

"Hmmmmmm..." Jeanne pondered the question a few moments as she gently stroked Eve's head. "I guess I would switch Gray and Epsilon. I think it'd be hilarious for the members of Shooting Star to react to Gray's habit, and It'd probably intrigue the members of Fairy Tail if they realized a robot can somehow do magic and be a member of a magic guild. Plus, I think Epsilon and Natsu would make a great duo in battle!"

Cyrus nodded. "True. I guess I would've swapped Erza and Kaiser. I can think of a lot of hijinks for either of them in the other guild." He mused with a chuckle.

"Noooooo! You can't swap Erza! What's Fairy Tail without it's queen?!" Jeanne gasped, in a tone of playful panic.

"Oh spare me the drama, Jeanne, we both know it'll survive even without her. What, with Natsu Ex Machina in the guild." Cyrus laughed.

Last edited:
Ara chuckled as she noticed Viper's discontent from Eliza pulling his ear. Ara responded to Eliza's question with, "Nothing out of the usual. Went on a couple of missions, like being a model for Sorcerer Weekly and helping Viper finally get a clue to where his mother could be." Eliza then stated the word "party," and Ara immediately felt discontent herself. Ara then said. "I don't remember anything about the party. All I know is that I was completely drunk, picked a fight with Brendan, and had a drunken lover. I don't know who the drunken lover is, and nobody else know's who it is either."

Ara then faced to see another girl, and said, "Yeah, I'm Ara Fullbuster! It's nice to meet you, Elaine!" Ara then faced Eliza, and said, "How much did you tell her?"

Viper glanced up at this "drunken lover" Ara talked about. The one she had no memory of. Viper naturally knew, given he didn't get blackout drunk till after the party, but kept his mouth shut. Much better to leave it as a mystery anyway.

The guild hall's doors opened widely as Zane walked through them.

"Hello, my guild! Ohh I how I missed your warmth!" The drama-king called out, taking off the parka that enveloped him and throwing it aside. He made his way towards Ara and the others, plopping down on the nearest piece of furniture. "I just came back from the coldest mission, and if I ever see snow again it'll be too soon." The boy shuddered. He curled his body up into a round position as he laid down, but then noticed a new face in the guild that he didn't recognize.

"Oh, the guild seems to have become a lot more popular lately - Hello! I'm Zander - Welcome to Ender Eye..." He spoke to the girl, and then continued to go on giving some kind of introduction that became hardly audible as he began to slip into a light sleep.

Last edited:
Brendan yawned as he looked around, it seems all of his friends were at the guild hall at the same time which doesn't happen to often. Brendan smiled to himself before shutting his eyes and placing his hands behind his head, The atmosphere today is so peaceful Brendan thought to himself.
------------
The woman gave an evil grinned, her magic had finally worked; her two test subjects looked at each other confused and began to panic once they realised they had swapped bodies. The woman turned around, leaving the cold, damp basement and walked up the stairs until she reached the second level of her hideout which overlooked the first level. "Nightly Usubeni, the time draws near! Today we will make our strike against the Ender Eye guild!" The woman exclaimed, while looking down at the group.
I, Kitara sware to vanquish the Ender Eye guild once and for all...

In the border town of Rosetta, civilians bustled about the streets, going about their business. Everywhere you look in this town, there is some sort of landmark or artwork from one land or another. This made Rosetta one of the most culturally diverse city in northern Fiore. However, it hadn't been this busy since last year, before a horrendous monstrosity from unknown origins had torn the city to the ground and wiped out a good 60% of it's inhabitants. It took a long time for the city to heal it's wounds after that, but eventually, as it usually does, life went on. Little did they know, however, that 'monstrosity' was now among them once more, dressed in a cloak and making his way through the streets to find his birthplace.

Fredrick Denzell looked about the town as he strode down it's paved roads. It certainly brought back memories; some of which he wasn't sure how to feel about, others a little depressing and irritating. Ignoring the feeling for nostalgia, he continued down the road until he reached the forest trail and made his way among the tall pine trees. The further he got from the city, the quieter it became, save for the rusling of the wind among the branches and the song of the birds that brought a faint peace to his heart. However, that peace was disrupted by the thought of returning to the lab, which made him shudder in fright. When he had escaped last year, he had vowed to himself never to return to this hell. Now, here he was standing at the entrance. Taking a deep breath, Fredrick continued into the cavern that would lead him to the lab...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeanne and Cyrus stood at the request board, trying to choose a mission. "We did some sort of outlaw mission last time, so I vote we do something like breaking a curse or a fetch quest." Jeanne suggested. Cyrus opened his mouth to protest. "And before you whine, remember you got to pick the mission LAST time."

"Fine..." Cyrus grunted. "But it better be challenging."

"You know, it never hurts to train your mental capabilities as well as your physical ones." Fabian said as he passed by while tucking a mission poster into his bag. "If anything, having a high aptitude in both will make you an even better mage."

"Yes, 'father'." Cyrus said sarcastically.

"Oh come on, it won't be so bad, I promise." Jeanne reassured him. "Now stop picking on Fabian." She then looked back to the board.

Barry looked at Brendan while laying his head on the table. "Yeah I still do." He responded. He then glanced over at Jeanne with a disapproving look. Bolt saw Barry. "Hey Barry, why is it that you never got along with that Jeanne girl ever since she joined the guild?" He asked. "Can't you tell? She uses light magic, I use Dark magic. We never got along with anything." He said with a bored face.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Oh come on just cause your magic may clash doesn't mean you have to give her the cold shoulder." Savannah said to Barry, a little annoyed that he had apparently not gotten along with Jeanne over something she felt was rather superficial.

Jeanne felt Barry's gaze on her and looked toward him, seeming a bit confused as her mismatched-colored eyes tried to find out what he wanted with her. She then looked back to the board. "Okay, here's one we can do! We're simply looking for a missing spell book and returning it to the library of Rosetta." She said, showing the flyer to Cyrus.

"Alright, doesn't sound too bad." He agreed, nodding. "Let's go after lunch. That should give us plenty of prep time."

"Agreed. For now, though...there's something I want to do." Jeanne said, glancing back at the darkness dragon slayer. Cyrus gave an understanding nod, then turned to Fabian.

"Mind sparring with me for a bit?" He asked. Fabian nodded, understanding the situation, and the two of them walked to an open space to begin their match. Meanwhile, Jeanne sat down at Barry's table.

"Uh...hey there." She said, trying to strike up a conversation.

Barry looked at Jeanne with a casual face. "Hey." He responded before waving his hand below the table and picking up Savannah's shadow and ate it. "You know, I always wonder why your shadow taste like a sandwich Savannah." He said.

"Sooooo, uh... how does that work, anyways? Eating shadows, I mean. It seems...odd." Jeanne asked, her curiosity making it sound even more awkward. "I mean, not in the sense that it makes YOU wierd. It's just...ugh...how do I put this..." she muttered.

Brendan opened one eye and sighed again, "So inhuman, sure she was apart of Grim Brothers but you don't need to keep her locked up in that endless abyss." Brendan said, looking toward Barry with his one opened eye before shutting it again.

Brendan then listened to Jeanne and Barry, They're just like Uncle Grey and Uncle Natsu. It's really annoying, but in some ways it makes me feel... Nostalgic. Brendan thought to himself as a slight grin began to form on his face.

Barry looked towards Jeanne. "I'm not sure how to explain it but, its like imagining the shadow in you hand before grabbing it." He explained. "The Shadows I eat regenerate in about one hour." He added.

Eliza looked at Elaine and then back at Ara "I dunno how much do you recon is too much?" Eliza asked in reply to Ara's question
"Well I know that your the child of Grey and Juvia and that you have ice and water manipulation magic, Eliza told me a bit about what you looked like which is how I knew who you were" Elaine began thinking of other things Eliza had told her "oh and she told me that you got captured wh-" Elaine was stopped by Eliza punching her sending her flying across the guild hall
"That's enough of that" Eliza said

Ara then said, "*phew* I'm glad you didn't tell her about my weird habit." As Ara said this, she stripped and was now only in her underwear.

Ara heard Elaine say "captured," and she immediately knew what she was talking about. Dammit! If only I wasn't so weak! I could've done something! But instead I got captured, and had to rely on my friends! I'm not saying that I don't appreciate them, but...but how am I ever going to improve if I have to rely on others.

Ara regained her composure, and then said, "Well, I'll see you later, Eliza."

Ara then went up to the request board, and started looking for a mission, trying to get her mind out of what just happened.

"Huh...I see..." Jeanne said, thinking. "Though...Isn't taking someone's shadow to power yourself up like taking something that's not yours?" she asked, still curious. As she waited for a response, she spared a glance toward Cyrus and Fabian's sparring match. It was clear Fabian had the upper hand, but it seemed Cyrus was still holding his own for the moment.

Viper glanced up at Ara's "habit" and let out an annoyed sigh.

Amazing how oblivious she is to that.

Viper then turned to Elaine. A frown on his face as he spoke softly.

"Did...did Eliza tell you anything else about that mission." Viper asked, curious if Eliza told him he had been an enemy to Ender Eye along with Fabian and Sabrina. Viper still felt guilt over that, as his tone indicated, and wanted to know what Elaine knew about it and her thoughts over it.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Taking people's shadows. Trapping people in pits of darkness. You seem to think things that other people would consider a big deal are not be a big deal yourself." Savannah interjected.