• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Tales of Ender Eye (Fairy Tail RP)

It all happened in so fast and the next thing he knew was that Ara was on her knees, screaming in pain. Brendan's eyes were opened wide and glistening as watched Ara scream in pain. Brendan then looked up at Damien and glared it him, "I'll make you pay..." Brendan mumbled as his fists began to tremble with rage. Brendan then placed his hands to his sides, "Come forth my spectral swords!" Brendan yelled as twin golden hilted katanas appeared in his hands.

"Prepare yourself." Brendan stated as he drew the blades and within a fraction of a second, Brendan was above Damien ready to strike him down.

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Fiona grinned as she blocked Cyrus' kick with her arm before pushing it away.

"You fools are gonna have to do better than that. Stellar Burst!"

Fiona, while gliding in the air. Generated a pair of stars on her palms and fired two beams of energy. One at Cyrus and one at Viper. Savannah grunted as she generated a sand hook and began to swing it.

Time this right, wait for the right moment...

Ara was still screaming, ignoring all of her surroundings. Ara then yelled even louder, as her eyes started glowing (to the point where you can't see her pupils), and ice then started forming around her. After a few minutes, Ara was completely covered in an iced shell.

---------------------------------------

Xavier was enjoying his fight with Orion, but he knew he had to finish it. He quickly made a shadow claw, grabbed Orion, and threw him to the other side of the guild.

Orion got up, and he landed right next to Ara, who was now covered in ice. What the hell just happened!?

Orion then regained his composure, and glared at Xavier. "I'm not finished, yet!" he exclaimed, "I have to fight for my guild, and my friends! Requip: Sun Deity Armor!" Orion then changed into his new armor, and charged at Xavier.

Eliza ran through the guild hall to Ara while at the same time trying to dodge the constant attacks that were sent flying throughout the guild hall "Ara..." Eliza said as she put her hand on the ice surrounding Ara "damn..." Eliza said before watching Orion charge at Xavier and then turned to look at Brendan and Damien "your not going to get away with this!" Eliza said as she stood up, as she did Elaine zipped over to Eliza
"so who gets who?" Elaine asked Eliza an angry expression on her face
"you take the one Orion's going for, I'm going for the idiot who hurt Ara" Eliza said before running over to Damien "hey Brendan I hope you don't mind if I join you to beat this guy to a pulp!" Eliza said as she engulfed her fist in electricity and attempted to punch Damien

Brendan landed on the side of the wall and nodded, he then used the wall as a springboard to launch himself near Viper and Cyrus. "Sorry, but I'm crashing this little party." Brendan said with, his face looked calm and composed, but on the inside he was infuriated. Brendan place his right palm over his left and shot two beams of Heavenly Body magic, countering the Stellar Burst.
--------------
Quinn walked through the smoke, "Who will be my opennet?" Quinn asked aloud as she twirled a piece of paper through her hands.

Barry walked in front of Quinn through the chaos and glared at Quinn with a smirk. "I could if that all right with you" He said with a slight tone of humour. His arms started to envelop with darkness. "Dark Dragon's Claws!" He shouted as he quickly dashed at Quinn and swung his arms at her.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Oh, another pest well the more the..."

Fiona was cut off when Savannah threw her hook around Fiona's leg and yanked her off the star. Fiona acted quickly as she generated a star to slice through the rope the hook was connected to and managed to land on her face. Fiona faced her opponents with a smirk.

"Well, this might be fun after all. Stellar Storm!"

Fiona generated hundreds of stars this time, each one began to spin rapidly and launched them at her opponents.

Cyrus reacted quickly, dashing left and right to evade the stars sent at him and his allies, all the while getting closer to Fiona. Astral Engine: Strength! He mentally commanded as he dove up and fell toward Fiona with an initial axe kick, followed by a series of complex kicks and blows (however many hit depends on her reaction).

Brendan pulled out his twin katanas again and slashed through the various stars before jumping into the air as his body glowed in a golden hue again. He landing on the ceiling and shot himself at Fiona, blades ready to slash at her.
-----------
"Oh a Dragon Slayer?" Quinn asked with a smirk as she created a shield of paper, blocking Barry's attack. Quinn then pointed at Barry and her paper folded into shurikens and shot at him. "Despite them being only paper, they are even deadlier than normal shurikens. I'm very proud of them." Quinn said, still smirking.

With his hand armed with his quill, Damien wrote yet another rune. "Dark Ecriture: Teleport." He murmured. Right before the Thunder Dragon Slayer's punch or the Beast Soul wizard's slash connected with Damien's body, he dissolved into runes once more. The runes rematerialized Damien behind Eliza. "So be it, then. Dark Ecriture: Fear." Damien muttered. He wrote another series of runes in the air and sent them towards Eliza. If even one of the runes connected, it would make the target lose their courage. It usually breaks the target's will and gives them an uncontrollable fear of death.

"W-what is this?" Catherine muttered, looking at Ara, who was now encased in the ice shell.

Barry shifted his head to the side and barely dodged the shurikens, making them only graze his hair. "I can see that." He said quietly before side stepping behind Quinn and tilting his head back. "Dark Dragon's Roar!" He shouted as he shot a dark blast at Quinn from near point blank range.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Darn it!"

Fiona got her hands up to block the initial axe kick, and tried to block each blow from Cyrus. However one kick landed a clean shot in her gut which knocked her back. Fiona just avoided Brendan's charge as Savannah looked to take advantage.

"Sand-Make: Sand Sword!"

Savannah generated a sand sword and charged Fiona, who responded in kind.

"Stellar Blade!"

Generating a sword made of star magic, Fiona and Savannah clashed blades.

"Perfect timing, Savannah." Brendan said as he shot from the ceiling at Fiona, blades ready to strike. "This is the end for you." Brendan muttered as he drew closer to Fiona as she clashed with Savannah.
-----------
"Oh my, it's rude to breath in people's faces like that." Quinn said as hundreds of pieces of paper came rushing to her side and protecting her from Barry's breath attack. "Paper Blizzard." Quinn mumbled, the paper protecting her then rose into the air and shot at Barry, it was almost like being barraged with snow from a blizzard.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Don't underestimate me!"

Fiona knocked Savannah back as she summoned another Stellar Blade and charged Brendan with both blades. Savannah got up and charged ready to help Brendan, but Fiona generated dozens of stars once more.

"Stellar Stream!" Fiona called out as she fired the stars at Savannah, who used her own blade to fight them off as Fiona would focus on Brendan.

Didn't expect to have to multi-task this much. These guys are stronger than I expected. I'll have to take them out one by one, and quickly. I'll start with this guy.

Barry crossed his arms as they were covered with Dark Aura and blocked the blizzard of Paper. "Ngh." He grunted as he slid back slightly. After the Blizzard passed. Barry threw his arms behind him and dashed at Quinn. "Dark Dragon's Wing Slash!"

Eliza's eyes widened as the runes hit her on the back, she could feel a weird sensation brewing up inside her a fear of some sort growing and growing until Eliza fully realised what the fear was, Eliza let out a laugh "your trying to implant a fear of death in my mind?" Eliza said "your trying to win through making me give up, by using cheap tactics to break me" Eliza turned to face Damien "the funniest part about all of this is you placed this fear of death in my mind yet I don't seem to see anything that's mildly a threat to my life" Eliza said as she looked around the room until she looked back at Damien "oh did you think that the tune would make me fear you?" Eliza said trying to get under her opponents skin "I'm sorry but that was a bad move i mean unless you have a tune that could make you look mildly more threatening you might get me to sweat"

Damien chuckled. "You're trying to play mind games with me now? Here I thought you were nothing more than an idiotic brute. You Ender Eye wizards sure are full of surprises, I'll give you that much." Damien stated before he wrote another rune. "Dark Ecriture: Teleport." He said. As he dissolved, instead of once again going behind Eliza, Damien appeared above her instead. He wrote another series of runes. "Dark Ecriture: Pain!" Damien shouted, sending another series of runes from above Eliza.

Ara was still trapped in the ice shell, but the ice shell was able to tank every attack that was hitting it.

---------------------------------------------------------

Orion kept fighting Xavier, fighting many shadows left and right. Orion then raised his magic power, shining a light which incinerated every single shadow demon.

Xavier noticed Elaine coming towards him, and he kept on smiling. "Heh, looks like more wizards are coming to help you. How nice." Xavier then put his hands out, and shadows came covering them.

He then shot his hands outwards, each shadow hand aiming towards his opponents necks.

Brendan clashed blades with Fiona, "So, what's up with your magic?" Brendan asked between the sound of clashing blades, "It's kind of similar to mine." Brendan added with a smirk before his body was engulfed in a golden hue. Brendan sped around Fiona and shot a barrage of sword attacks, not even the most skilled warrior would be able to parry or dodge all of them. This whole time, Brendan hadn't even equiped into any armor; he was still wearing his regular clothes.
--------
Quinn cried out as she was hit by Barry's attack she stumbled back a bit before regaining her footing, "You're good, but this is the end of the line." Quinn said as he devilish smirk returned once again as she shot another brutal barrage of paper at Barry, but this time there was even more.
---------
Kitara's hair began to lift up into the air as her body began to well up with magical power, "Almost..."

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Just before the first sword strike could make contact, Fiona smirked.

"Stellar Shine!"

In a literal flash, several stars generated around Fiona and began to glow. A blinding light engulfed the surrounding area. Blinding whoever happened to be close by Fiona and Brendan. Fiona would aim to use this to halt Brendan's movements for a moment and get behind him, looking to bisect him with her blades.

"AH DAMN IT MY EYES!" Savannah called out, the blinding light halted her advance as she finished slicing the stars with her sand sword.

Before Fiona could deliver the strike, Viper got in with a block using his Poison Dragon Claw. Viper's eyes were closed, as he used his strong sense of smell to navigate the blinding light.

"Won't be that easy." Viper said as he would aim to push Fiona away from Brendan. Sabrina, who had finished tending to the wounded, covered her eyes from the blinding light and would wait for an opening to join the fray.

"Argh, my eyes!" Brendan yelled out as he quickly shut them before they could be damaged. Brendan then heard Viper block Fiona's attack against him, "Thanks." Brendan said as he jumped back, Fiona's blade barely sliced Brendan's shirt, any closer and he could have a gaping gash in his side.

Brendan then held up his right hand and shot another beam of light at Fiona, luckily these beams track their target somewhat so he didn't have to open his eyes. She would probably be hit by one attack as she would have to chose which one to counter.

"Light Make: Javelin!" Jeanne shouted, throwing a javelin of light at Daimen. Then, she was blinded by a sudden flash of light. "AGH! What was that?!" She gasped, rubbing her stinging eyes.

"You alright, Jeanne?" Cyrus asked, rejoining her and placing a hand on her shoulder. "Astral Engine: Output!" Suddenly, a dark purple aura erupted from her body from a moment, and Jeanne felt her magic power increase.

"Yeah, I'll be fine, Cyrus. Thanks." Jeanne assured him.

"Save it for after the fight, you two!" Fabian shouted as he lashed out at Fiona with a Crimson Cutter.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Fiona was knocked back from Brendan and Fabian's attacks. She let out a growl as she summon a star board to take to the sky.

"You brats are starting to get on my nerves." Fiona said as suddenly large stars would appear underneath Jeanne, Cyrus, Fabian, Viper, Savannah and Brendan.

"Stellar Bomb!"

The stars would shine and soon explode, and Fiona hoped that it would deal devastating damage to the group.

"Shit!" Savannah called out as she covered herself in sand armor just before the explosion went off, it blasted away the thin armor and sent her crashing into a wall.

Damien quickly turned and wrote another Rune in the air. "Dark Ecriture: Reflect!" Damien shouted. As soon as the Light Javelin made contact with the rune, is turned around and was sent flying back at Jeanne. Damien felt a large amount of force slam into his back and send him into the wall again. He looked back to see Marcus, in his werewolf form, staring him down. Marcus charged. "Dark Ecriture: Pain!" Damien shouted once more. The runes landed right on Marcus's chest and he slid to a stop on his knees. Marcus clutched his head and let out a roar of pain.

Catherine kept trying to break the ice shell with her purple flare magic, trying to get Ara out. If this didn't work, she'd have to move on and help the others try to take down the attacking wizards.

Viper cursed as he used his combat staff to push himself out of the star underneath his feet. The staff would be reduced to dust from the explosion and the shockwave knocked him back.

"Let's get her Teddy!"

Sabrina's Demonic Teddy Beat launched its extended arm in the air with the aim to slash the sky surfing dark mage and knock her out of the sky.

"How foolish." Brendan muttered as he looked toward his feet and activated Meteor once again, shooting out of the spell. Brendan then turned to Fiona in mid air and crossed his blades and spiraled toward her extremely quickly, it was like he created a drill with his body and swords. "I'll call this the Heavenly Blade Drill!" Brendan exclaimed as he increased his speed even further, pushing the limits of the spell and himself.

Jeanne flew up into the air only to be struck by her own weapon, and blasted back from the force of the explosion with Cyrus and Fabian, the former of which grunted as he took the full brunt of the attack. Wincing as he stood, he shot a cold glare at Fiona. "Alright, sweetie, now I'm pissed." A green aura (Endurance) erupted from him as he charged toward her. Fabian backed him up by firing a set of Bloody Chains at her.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Fiona cursed as she would dodge this heavenly drill, however this left her open as her shoulder got slashed by Sabrina's Teddy. Fiona screamed in pain as she clutched her bleeding shoulder. Just avoiding Fabian's chains an Cyrus' charge.

"CURSE YOU ALL!"

Fiona would summon dozens and dozens of stars around Brendan as he spun around in his drill, covering each and every direction to prevent an escape.

"You die first! Stellar Homing Barrage!" Fiona called out as the stars would all shoot towards Brendan from all directions with the aim to blast him to kingdom come.

Viper cursed as he saw Brendan surrounded and knew he had to act quickly.

"Poison Dragon Scales!" Viper shouted as he fired poison scales at the stars around Brendan in an effort to make them explode before they would make contact with him. Viper couldn't get every star, but he hoped to create an escape path for Brendan.

"No! Not like this!" Brendan shout within the capsule of stars before he saw the slightest opening that had been created by Viper.
Brendan dove for the opening at full speed and just as he escaped the thing exploded. Brendan was alright, but was hit by a shockwave a sent flying into a table, breaking right through it. "I'll be feeling that for the next week." Brendan said with a grunt as he slowly got up again.

The ice wasn't even melting a bit from Cat's fire magic.

--------------------------------------------

Orion quickly rose his magic power, incinerating the shadow arm before it even got close to him. Orion then punched Xavier in the face. Orion pulled out his sword, and did the most gruesome thing he could do, he sliced up Xavier's arm!

Xavier's arm fell off, hitting the floor, and his attack wasn't able to hit Elaine. But...Xavier didn't even seemed faze by this, and his devilish grin grew even wider. He started laughing maniacally, and said to Orion, "Good. GOOD! This is the power I like to see from a wizard!"

Barry turned to face the paper before smirking. He stomped the ground and crossed his arms. "Dark Dragon's Pulse!" He shouted as he threw his arms to the side and a wave of black energy emanated from his body and clashed with the paper blizzard.

"This'll be my last move guys. We need to stop this chick." Brendan said between breathes he was dripping in sweat and his clothing was all tattered and ripped. Brendan then crossed his arms before bringing them over his head. All of the shadows in the room began bending toward Brendan as a sphere black as night began to form over his head, it almost looked like a ball of space or something. "If my light won't work on you, I'll plunge you into eternal darkness!" Brendan yelled over the ear piercing sound coming from the sphere.

"Heavenly Body Magic! Altaris!" Brendan yelled as he act as if he were about to throw the sphere at Fiona. Brendan smirked and quickly spun around and threw the giant sphere at Damien, no one would be expecting that. The sphere began to increases speed rapidly as it sailed toward Damian, it even absorbed some of Barry's darkness magic increasing the power even further causing it to increase in size again.
--------
Quinn was having fun cutting up Barry as she barraged him with even more paper until her shadow began to bend toward Brendan. "What is this spell?" Quinn asked, staring at him, giving Barry the perfect opportunity to strike Quinn.

Cyrus leaped at Fiona and threw a punch at her jaw. "Y'know, normally I'd be against hitting girls, but you've really ticked me off, lady."

"Light Make: Halberd!" Jeanne commanded, a halberd of light forming in her hand. She dashed up behind Cyrus, staying in Fiona's blind spot and waiting for the opportunity to strike.

Meanwhile, Fabian placed a hand to the floor. "Nosferatu: Eclipse Command Seal!" he ordered, summoning his stone coffin. "Release Command Seal Restriction, Level 3." The uppermost set of locks and chains fell to the floor with a clatter, and the lid opened slightly as a red aura began to emerge from him. "Nosferatu: Crimson Mist!" Fabian continued, casting his next spell off the bat. As he exhaled, a red mist escaped his mouth and filled the guild, slowly draining the attackers of their magic energy.

Damien was about to finish off Marcus with a Dark Ecriture: Suffering and eliminate another threat, but before that could happen, he turned around to see a massive sphere of darkness going towards him. There was no enough time to flee, so he was hit with the full force of the attack. It sent him back, for the third time today, into the wall. Marcus, however, was still in horrible pain. It was slowly subsiding, but it still hurt like hell.

Catherine moved away from the frozen Ara. Instead, she turned to another member of the attacking wizards. The paper wizard who was engaged in combat with Barry. "Purple Flare: Inferno!" Catherine called. She summoned a wave of purple fire, which went straight towards Quinn.

Barry easily dodged the few paper shards that flew towards him, he noticed that Quinn was distracted. "An opening." He said quietly as he suddenly dashed above Quinn and put his hands together. Dark Dragon's Warhammer!" He shouted as he smashed downwards with his hand in encased in a dark energy.

"Yes, he won't be causing anymore pain." Brendan said as he lightly smiled before he began to wobble on his. Brendan's eyes became glassy as he realized something, "All out of magic power.." Brendan muttered before falling to the ground.
I really went overboard. I spammed Meteor, used Jiu Leixing for the first time, called upon my spectral swords, and used Altaris. Brendan thought to himself as he stared into space, unable to move.
---------
Quinn screamed as she was hit by Barry's and Catherine's attack. "Forgive me Lady Kitara..." Quinn muttered before she was sent flying into the wall, creating a small crater within it.
---------
"Damnit. The Oracio--- *cough* Nightly Usubeni is being taken out!" Kitara exclaimed as she began to panic. She wasn't quite ready yet.

His head still hurt like hell, but Marcus managed to get back to his feet. He looked at his targets. There was the man who Orion had just disarmed - Marcus chuckled at his joke -, the lady up front, and the woman who almost everyone else was focusing on. Elaine and Orion probably wouldn't have too much trouble with the one-armed man, so Marcus charged Fiona instead. Still in his werewolf form, he leaped into the air and quickly approached Fiona, swinging his claws down at the woman.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Fiona dodged Marcus' claws but took the punch from Cyrus right to the face. She let out a growl as she was knocked back.

"THAT DOES IT!"

Fiona began to summon hundreds of stars once more. Fiona knew her allies were having trouble, she needed something to turn the tide.

"Stellar Storm Burst!"

The stars began to glow before each one launched a power energy beam at each and every member of Ender Eye. Hundreds of energy beams would look to obliterate the guild. Savannah herself recovered from crashing into the wall only to summon a large sand wall with reinforcements in an effort to block some of the star lasers.

We won't lose to these brats. I'll send every last one of them to hell!