• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Tales of Ender Eye (Fairy Tail RP)

Brendan opened his right eye again, "She has a point you know." Brendan called out to Barry with a smirk. "Perhaps you shouldn't eat people's shadows or trap others in an endless void." Brendan said, a bit more serious.
---------
"Alright, Nightly Usubeni, it's time to move out." Kitara said as she vaulted over the railing and landed on the main level.

Jeanne nodded in agreement. "Yeah, Savannah does have a point about your nonchalant behavior toward certain things. Wouldn't someone freak out a bit if they realize their shadow's gone, even if it reforms after an hour?" She then grew a bit more serious. "And...what's this about trapping people in pits of darkness?! That sounds like something a dark guild mage would do...!"

Elaine got up onto her feet and sat down at the table that Viper and Eliza were sitting on "unnecessary" Elaine said to Eliza before turning to Viper "she told me the key details" Elaine said in a disgusted tone before letting out a smile "just kidding" Elaine said as she zipped around to behind Viper "I don't really care who you were before all that matters is who you are now" Elaine said before zipping back to were she was sitting "damn, now that i think about it I'm beginning to sound like Eliza" Elaine said in a sad tone, Eliza glared at Elaine
"why is that such a bad thing?" Eliza asked in an evil tone, Elaine turned to Eliza and poked her tongue out before zipping away to the other side of the hall

Viper smiled, happy that Elaine was willing to give Viper a second chance like Eliza and Ara had done, among other members. Viper turned to Eliza.

"She seems nice. And you two have been friends for a while I presume?" Viper asked Eliza.

Eliza turned to Viper a plain expression on her face "your hearing must be as bad as your habits" Eliza said "I told you all of that when I got back yesterday..." Eliza said before turning to look at Elaine "but if you need a reminder then yes she is" Eliza said as she thought back to when she was new to Ender Eye

"hey you there what are you doing?"

"why do you want to know don't you have something else to do?"

"well maybe but you always look so lonely when i see you, i mean you always have your head in your notebook and you never seem to let anyone see it"

"well maybe i don't like to show people because its private"

"well i get that but still you should find something else to do, don't you have any friends you can hang out with?"

"friends... ummm no..."

"what! well... how about we be friends?"

"wha... ummm ok"

"my names Elaine, Elaine Heart"

Eliza shook herself back into the present "she was the first person i really trusted, the first person i could ever rely on, the first person i could ever call friend and the person who showed me a better way to live my life"

Barry sighed. "You know I can't let her out even if I wanted to, I still don't control that ability completely so every time I open a portal it opens at a random spot. I only know that everything that gets thrown in there eventually end up at the same spot because of a kind of gravitational pull." He explained. "The shadow eating thing is really no big deal since usually take the shadows of inanimate object and of the people I know." He added.

She was the first person i really trusted, the first person i could ever rely on, the first person i could ever call friend and the person who showed me a better way to live my life...

"Funny, I could say the same about you for me." Viper explained with a small smile, and it was true. Zara might have been the first person Viper trusted, but Eliza was the first to offer him something more in his life. A better path than the one of near isolation he had felt he couldn't escape.

"And sorry if I repeat topics. I'm not used to small talk. Or socializing much." Viper explained, embarrassed he had to repeat a question to Eliza.

Marcus and Catherine sat down. Since they weren't acquainted with too many of the Guild Members, aside from their antics at the party, the Drake Twins decided to seat themselves they were familiar with: Brendan. Marcus sat next to him while Catherine sat on Marcus's other side. "You're lookin' hella tired, my man. Something killin' your mojo?" Marcus asked jokingly, although he was curious. Catherine simply rolled her eyes. She had yet to catch that Ara had fallen victim to her habit as of yet.

Eliza smiled back at Viper "that's sweet of you to say" Eliza said "I'm glad i could help someone the way Elaine helped me" Eliza added before looking back to Elaine "I know she says that she's beginning to sound like me but if anything I'm the one who sounds like her" Eliza said before Elaine poked her head inbetween Viper and Eliza
"ok is there anything else you would like to add or do i have to start praising myself?" Elaine said while holding a recording lacrima, Eliza turned to look at Elaine and then at the recording lacrima in her hand
"ohh bad move... now be a good girl a-" Eliza was cut off by Elaine zipping to the other side of the guild hall
"sorry i couldn't hear you I'm to busy tormenting you!" Elaine yelled across the guild hall, Eliza got up from her seat
"excuse me for a second while i go and take care of a little problem" Eliza said before she began to chase Elaine around the guild hall

"Well, okay, that's true. But..." Jeanne let out a sigh. "Look, just don't give up on trying to learn to control it, okay? I don't know who you have trapped in that darkness, but what I can be sure of is that they have people who care about them."

Ara just couldn't find any requests. She grew anxious, and called out to the Drake twins, "Hey, could either one of you help me find a request to do?"

--------------------------------

A man wearing what seemed like a black ninja outfit, nodded to the young woman. And he headed into an opening to the guild, not being able to be seen by anyone.

Last edited:
Marcus gave Catherine a look. "I'm coming," Catherine replied, walking over. "But, Ara... You might want to put your clothes back on." She added, trying desperately to avoid looking at Ara out of sheer embarrassment.
A slender, pale-skinned man nodded in response to Kitara. He pushed his black-rimmed glasses up his nose so they were once more over his brown eyes. He rubbed a hand through his neck-long, straight, black hair. He wore predominantly black robes with a green trim.
"This will certainly prove interesting. Though a story is never as fun when you know the ending." The man said with a small smirk. He looked over at man slumped over in the corner of the hideout. A man who had joined Ender Eye several months ago. The man had managed to grab him the other day when he left for a job. The Ender Eye wizard was simply unconscious. After all, the man needed his body in tact to make sure he got nothing wrong.

"Dark Ecriture: Transform." The man muttered as he withdrew a quill from his pocket and wrote a rune on the unconscious wizard's body, then onto himself. Within a few seconds, his appearance changed. He was bulkier, albeit a bit shorter. Instead of his normal 6'0" height, he was now about 5'8". Now he had short and spiky blonde hair and blue eyes. He was slightly tanned now and wore a sleeveless green vest along with tan cargo pants and matching combat boots. The man then wrote something on the floor, before he stepped on the rune. "Dark Ectriture: Teleportation." He muttered. Within mere moments, he dissolved and reappeared in an alleyway next to Ender Eye. The man put his quill away and entered the Ender Eye guild.

Brendan opened his eyes once he sensed someone enter the guild. Brendan turned his head to the person, "Oh, welcome back. How was that job?" Brendan asked the man lazily as he turned back around and returned to his previous position.
There's something about him... It's his magic power. Brendan thought for a moment before concluding he was just being paranoid again.
-----------
"I guess you're right, but we all know how this is going to end." Kitara said to the man as he transformed with a smirk, "Good luck, Xavier, Damien. The rest of us will be nearby once you give the signal." Kitara said before the two men disappeared. Kitara walked toward the middle of the room, "The rest of will head off toward the Ender Eye guild hall, make sure to hide yourselves, but spread out just in case we get spotted. We don't want things to seem too suspicious." Kitara said aloud, explaining her plan.

Jeanne recoiled a bit, then glared angrily. "I was trying to encourage you, you jerk! Why are you criticizing me for it?!" She snapped. "Here's a better question: Why are you acting more like a pig than a human?"

"Uh-oh..." Cyrus muttered, swallowing as he felt the tension between them. "This might not end well..." Fabian nodded in agreement as he watched the converstion turn bitter.

Ara looked to see she was only in her underwear, and screamed. She quickly put on her clothes, and gave gratitude to Catherine.

Looks like Elaine knows about my weird habit, now.
----------------------------------------
The man was able to jump into many people's shadow, not being able to be seen by many. He noticed the form that one of his teammates had took, and quickly jumped right into his shadow.

Kitara smirked and pressed her communication lacrima earpiece, each member of the Nightly Usubeni was connected, "Commence attack, make sure you leave a few alive for my... Experiments." Kitara said before leaping out of her hiding spot and jumping in front of the Ender Eye guild hall, "Brace yourselves, Xavier, Damien." Kitara said as she drew an explosive lacrima. The lacrima exploded, causing a flashy explosion that blew a hole in the front of the guild hall and opened the door at the same time. "Might as well make a grand entrance as the destroyer of the pathetic guild." Kitara muttered to herself with an evil, twisted smile before walking into the guild hall...
----------
Brendan was caught off guard by the explosion, "What the hell are you guys doing?" Brendan muttered as he rubbed his head and got up to see a gaping hole in the guild hall and fire spreading quickly. At that moment he knew this wasn't some random squabble, this was a real attack.
Brendan leaped onto the table with extreme speed and equiped a blade and sliced flying debris as it sped toward him and the others near him. "They're going to pay, who ever did this.." Brendan muttered as he grit his teeth, he then squinted and saw the silhouettes of a group people through the smoke... He could sense their malevolent magical power even from where he was standing.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Ender Eye. Consider this a welcoming party." Fiona taunted though the smoke as several magic stars began to generate around her.

"Stellar Stream!" Fiona called out as dozens of magic stars were shot into the guild, with the aim to blast as many members as she could. Fiona could recognize the magic aura of her guildmates, so she knew they would not be in danger of getting hit.

"Oh crud! Sand-Make: Great Wall!" Savannah called out as she generated a sand wall to block a couple of magic energy stars that were shot at her.

We're being attacked! Great, just when things were getting relatively peaceful around here!

Brendan held out his hand, a yellow magic circle appeared in front of it, he countered some more of Fiona's Stellar magic stars with golden beams of Heavenly Body magic. "Savannah and Ara try and put out the flames!" Brendan called out, "Everyone else, try and help any wounded or prepare to fight!" Brendan exclaimed, gritting his teeth. He hadn't even realized he wasn't even wearing armor.
-----------
"Oh? It seems like we will get a little entertainment." Kitara said with a smirk, "Nightly Usubeni, attack!" Kitara ordered as she stood back and began to focus her magical energy, she would need enough to be able to pull off a giant body switch.

As Ara was looking through the requests, she noticed the woman holding the explosion lacrima. With fast reflexes, Ara grabbed Cat and Marc, and shouted, "Get down!" She then fell onto the ground with the twins, none of them being injured from the attack. Ara quickly got up and looked at the group.

Ara noticed the fires surrounding the guild, and she shot out her hands exclaiming, "Water Nebula!" Then a blast of water came out of her hands, getting rid of all the fire.

Xavier noticed Ara, and gave a devilish smirk. He then appeared out of Damien's shadow, and glared at her. "So, you're Ara Fullbuster?" he asked. "Man, I've heard so much about you. You're the child of two of Fairy Tail's strongest wizards, and you yourself have surpassed the powers of many other wizards. Yet...you failed on your first two missions. What a shame."

The ninja mage's statement infuriated Ara. "You bastard!" Ara exclaimed as she charged the mage with two ice blades.

Xavier grinned, and forged two blades of darkness around his own hands.

The two mages then clashed blades.

As the two were fighting, Xavier said, "So, this is a manipulator battle, huh? I'd like to say that this is interesting!"

Ara was getting more furious, "Shut up!"

The clash of the blades were causing slices of air around the guild, many destroying tables.

Viper dodged a pair of stars as he began to remove his bandages around his arms.

A surprise attack. The right strategy, but there's only two of them from what I sense. Strong as they are, do they really think two alone can beat an entire guild? No there must be some plan...

Viper's fears where confirmed with Xavier. Infiltrators. Viper removed his bandages and released his aura as he would charge Fiona.

"Doll-Attack: Teddy of Terror!"

Sabrina jumped on the back of a large demonic teddy bear doll with razor sharp claws and used one to slice an incoming star in half. Sabrina heard Brendan's cry and began to move the doll to help some injured guildmates. Once they were cleared, Sabrina would join the fight.

Catherine quickly conjured a whip of purple fire, using it to deflect stars headed in her direction. She ran towards Marcus. "Marc, up!" She quickly instructed. Catherine quickly leaped into the air. Marcus put his hands in the air. Catherine landed on her brother's hand, who subsequently pushed the girl up to where she could see over the wall. She saw a woman in the back, probably their leader. Catherine aimed at her. "Purple Flare: Typhoon!" Cather shouted as the torrent of purple fire hurled at Kitara. However, before it hit her, Damien materialized in front of her before writing a tune in the air. "Dark Ecriture: Reflect." Damien stated calmly. The rune reflected Catherine's attack right back at her, hitting her head on.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Fiona saw Viper go for her and smirked.

"Stellar Disc!" Fiona called out as she generated a large star on her right palm and began to rotate it at rapid speed. Fiona would then send the razor sharp projectile flying towards Viper with the aim to bisect the Poison Dragon Slayer.

"Sand-Make: Sand Hose!"

Savannah generated a large hose and began to fire a stream of sand at the fire in an aim to snuff it out. Savannah cursed when she saw Catherine get nailed and knew she had to act quickly to put out these flames so she could join the fight.

So he's like Freed, he should be our number one priority for right now. Brendan thought to himself eying the mage from the table. Brendan readied his blade and was behind Damien, his body glowed in a golden hue as he slashed his blade at Damien ready to strike him down. "I will not allow this to happen.." Brendan muttered as his blade drew closer and closer to Damien.

Damien ducked, narrowly missing his opponent's blade. This man was too close for comfort, but Damien knew he had to draw attention away from Kitara, so he'd do just that. Instead of teleporting to a safer distance, the man just slid back. He finally let his disguise drop and resumed his original form. Damien wrote another rune in the air and put his free hand out. "Dark Ecriture: Conjure Odachi," Damien stated as an Odachi appeared in his hand. The rune faded. "Dark Ecriture: Slay." He said, as he lunged at Brendan and swung down.

Enraged, Marcus ran past where his sister had hit the ground and charged Damien, changing his right arm to a Metal Bear Arm.

Ara noticed how Catherine was pushed back by one of the dark mage's attack. "Catherine!" Ara exclaimed as she jumped to try and help her.

Xavier noticed this and said, "Oh, no you don..." Xavier was then punched in the face by what seemed like a muscular guy.

It was Hercules, and it looks like Orion was the one who sent it. "I got your back, Ara!" Orion exclaimed, "You head off and help Catherine!"

Ara blushed a little, but it was barely noticeable. She nodded, and ran up to Catherine.

-------------------------------------------------

Xavier rubbed his cheek, and then looked at Orion. "Orion Sparkes," he said, "A powerful Celestial Mage. And just like Ara Fullbuster, you are a gifted mage, being able to master a second magic, yet you have failed on two main missions."

Orion was shocked, and exclaimed, "How do you know so much about me!?"

Xavier chuckled, and said, "You shouldn't worry about that."

Orion then exclaimed, "Requip: Golden Wing Armor!" Orion had requiped into his armor, and looked at Hercules, and said, "Let's fight this guy together, okay!"

Hercules nodded, and the two of them charged at Xavier. Xavier being able to keep a bit on par with them.

------------------------------------------------------

Ara was right next to Catherine, and said, "Cat!? Are you okay!?" Ara kept shoving her gently until Cat woke up.

Viper saw the flying star disc coming and couldn't dodge in time. Viper got his right hand up.

"Poison Dragon Claw!"

Viper's hand was coated in poison magic as his clawed hand clashed with the spinning star. Viper would quickly learn that this star was razor sharp, and actually begin to cut into his Poison Dragon Claw. Acting quickly Viper dispelled his claw and jumped over the disc as it flew past him and sliced through the back wall to the outside. Viper generated another Poison Dragon Claw and continued his charge to Fiona.

Brendan shot to the left to avoid Damien's attack and positioned his left hand behind him and drew nine magic circles behind him. Brendan then rushed at Damien again,
"Heavenly Body Magic! Jiu Lixing, Nine Lightning Stars!" Brendan exclaimed as the magic circles turned to heavenly blades of lightning. Brendan brought his left hand over his head and pointed it toward Damien, the spell then shot toward Damien with incredible speed and force, "Now, Marcus!" Brendan shouted as the nine blades drew extremely close to Damien.

Damien knew he couldn't draw the rune in time, so he did the best thing he could. Damien had managed to turn and slice a couple of stars with his Odachi, but he was quickly overwhelmed by the speed at which they were going. He stumbled back. Damien regained his footing only a moment later, but just to be hit in the gut by Marcus's metal bear arm. The attack sent the Dark Ecriture wizard back a few feet. Marcus tried to charge again. Damien quickly countered, however. He raised his sword. "Dark Ecriture: Destruction!" Damien shouted as he slashed at Marcus. The attack caused a burst of energy to form on Marcus's chest as he was sent flying back.

Catherine quickly woke up to see Ara next to her. She managed to push herself to her feet. "What'd I miss?"

Ara smiled, and said, "I'm glad to see you're okay, but one of these dark mage's hit you with your own attack, and you got hit with it straight on."

Ara then glared at the dark mage that was fighting Brendan and Marcus. She then exclaimed, "Water Nebula!" Ara then shot a blast out of her hand, and it aimed towards the mage.

----------------------------------------

Orion had closed Hercules gate a while ago, but he was holding his own pretty well with Xavier.

Xavier smirked, and said, "I like your power. Do you want to see mine?"

Orion looked confused, until suddenly Orion's own shadow started attacking him. Now it was two against one.

Orion the raised his magic power a bit, and started dodging every single one of the attacks that were dished out at him. But Orion knew he couldn't dodge forever, he had to make a plan.

"Marcus! Are you alright?!" Brendan call out to Marcus who had been hit by an attack as he jumped out of the way of the Water Nebula. "We have to finish this quickly, the Jiu Lixing isn't easy to pull off." Brendan muttered as he requiped his blade for his newly acquired staff.
Brendan twirled the staff around before it lit up and blue electricity sparked all through the weapon, Brendan then ran toward Damien once again and barraged him with a series of attacks from the electrified staff. If the weapon made contact one of its many tiny hooks would cut the target and would send electric shocks through the body.

Marcus got up from where he was standing. He brushed a piece of rubble off his bare shoulder (he had ditched his jacket the moment the battle started).
"Yeah, I'm good, Brendan!"

The Water Nebula managed to send Damien flying back into the wall. He had to admit, these Ender Eye wizards were stronger than he had expected. Before Brendan reached Damien, the wizard managed to draw another rune, aiming this one at Brendan. Several runes were sent to Brendan's body.
"Dark Ecriture: Pain!"

Catherine cracked her neck. "I should be fine. I appreciate the concern, though." She said, with a small blush on her face, albeit a barely noticeable one.

Ara looked back at Catherine, and said, "No problem. We're friends after all, right?"

Ara then glared at Damien, and said, "You, and you're pals have done enough damage to our guild. I'll personally be the one to stop you! Especially that ninja friend of yours!"

Ara then charged at Damien. "Ice Make: Giant Hand!" Ara exclaimed as she made a giant hand of ice. The hand then went in, and gave Damien a giant slap.

Brendan dodged to the right, to the left, and then below as he continued to rush Damine. Brendan's eyes glistened he had missed one rune that hid behind the rest and was hit in the stomach, "Gha!" Brendan winced as executing pain shoot through his stomach. Brendan stumbled back a bit and feel to his knees, dropping his weapon.

"Ara don't rush him head on!" Brendan called out as he slowly got up, luckily he had only been hit by one and he could feel the pain slowly fade.

With a quick motion from his quill, Damien had drawn another rune. "Dark Ecriture: Teleport," Damien stated. He quickly dissolved into small ruins. The ruins reformed and he rematerialized behind Brendan. "You should have listened to your friend." Damien lectured before he called out his next attack. This would only increase the amount of pain that Brendan felt. "Dark Ecriture: Suffering."

Ara glared at Damien, and said, "Oh, no you don't!"

Ara then jumped over Brendan, and she got hit by the runes instead. Ara felt the intense pain, and started screaming in pain. She fell down onto her knees still screaming.

---------------------------------------

Orion kept fighting his shadow, until he increased his magic energy, causing a bright light, which incinerated the shadow.

The fight with Xavier and Orion was still going on. Since Orion had defeated the shadow minion, and he was left with no shadow.

The fight was pretty intense, but Orion had to come up with another plan.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Stellar Board!"

Fiona grinned as she summoned a large star and jumped on it before it using it to fly in the air away from Viper.

"Stellar Stream!" Fiona called out as she fired once more dozens of energy stars down at Viper. Savannah finished putting out the fire and decided to go help Viper.

"Sand-Make: Sand Cannon!" Savannah called out as she generated a sand cannon and launched a series of hardened sand cannon balls at the incoming stars. Savannah blasted about half of them which caused them to explode in mid air.

Cyrus smirked confidently at the offensive wizards as he tossed his tailcoat aside. "You fellas made a biiig mistake messin' with Ender Eye." he said as he began to stride toward Fiona, a light blue magic circle forming beneath him. "Astral Engine: Speed!" As he said this, he placed his hand on Fabian's Shoulder, boosting his speed as well.

"Thanks." Fabian stated as he pulled his hands from his coat pockets. "Nosferatu: Winged Bombardment!" the vampire's projectiles scattered among the air and targeted seperate members of the guild as Cyrus raced toward Fiona with blazing speeds, throwing a hook kick at her head.

"Light Make: Lance!" Jeanne commanded, a lance of light magic forming in her hand. "Light Make: Wings!" She added, creating a pair of angel wings with her light magic and flying toward Kitara, aiming a thrust at her shoulder.

"A foolish decision. By sacrificing yourself, you've made your friend completely open for my to attack again. Wasted potential. Perhaps I shall finish you n-" Damien was cut off as a fist engulfed in purple fire hit him in the left cheek and a metal arm hit him in the back. The man was sent flying forward but quickly turned to face his two assailants as he landed on his feet.
"Cat, check on Ara. I got this guy." Marcus ordered.
"Right." Catherine nodded and dashed over to Ara's side. "Ara, Ara, can you hear me?!"
"Alright you bastard, words don't even begin to describe how big of a mistake you made coming here. Beast Soul: Werewolf!" Marcus called. In mere moments, the man transformed into a large werewolf, gaining about an extra eight inches in height, along with razor-sharp claws and a body covered in fur. Marcus let out a roar before charging Damien.

Viper coated both arms in poison magic as he used a twin Poison Dragon Claw to slice away the incoming stars. Viper would then use his claws to scale up the wall as he would look to get close to back up Cyrus.