• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Tales of Ender Eye (Fairy Tail RP)

Viper had a tiny, almost unnoticeable blush on his face. Viper never got that many hugs, and the one Eliza gave him felt...nice. Viper hid the blush the moment Eliza broke the hug and gave her parting words. Once she left, Viper had a small smile on his face.

Yeah, that sounds good...

Viper then shook his head and went back over to the Fiore map to continue his cross reference. All the while Sabrina pretended to be oblivious to what had happened as she hid a satisfied smirk as she began to hum to herself, quiet enough so Viper could not hear her.

"Viper and Eliza sitting on a tree..."

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Most of the customers and employees quickly dashed over to Ara's fort. Mr. Andrews however pullout out twin pairs of brass knuckles as he faced the rogue gang. Savannah looked on in concern.

"Mr. Andrews, not a good idea!" Savannah cried out as Mr. Andrews gave her a smirk.

"This is far from my first fight. These punks want my restaurant? They can pry it from my cold dead hands!" Mr. Andrews yelled as some henchmen began to charge him and Savannah.

"Sand-Make: Sand Cannon!"

Savannah launched a series of harden sand spheres from her cannon at the henchmen. Mr. Andrews, using a surprising amount of agility, managed to avoid a magic blast and deliver an uppercut to one of the henchmen. Savannah looked on in disbelief.

Man, I knew he was tough but this?

Ara kept clashing blades with the small man. Ara chuckled, and said, "I wouldn't take you for a swordsman."

The small man smirked, and said, "Don't judge someone based on appearances, young lady!"

Ara then said, "Well, looks like I will fight a bit more seriously, now!"

Ara and the small man clashed blades once more, but Ara quickly made an Ice Make: Cannon, and shot multiple ice balls at the small man.

The small man was hit with the first few ice balls, but then started slicing the rest of them with his blade.

Last edited:
Catherine was brawling with one of the henchmen near Ara's current brawl. She was trying to keep them away from the Ice/Water manipulator so she could focus on taking him down. Catherine didn't like to brag, but she thought she was doing a pretty damn good job. "Purple Flare: Purple Fists!" She shouted. Catherine's arms and fists became cloaked in a purple fire as she continued to brawl the man. She still kind of wanted to eat there, so it wouldn't be the best idea to wreck it. Marcus was doing the same with trying to avoid wrecking the place, but he looked like he was enjoying the hell out of himself, too. He was slamming henchmen together and letting them softly drop to the floor.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah had been busy fighting a trio of henchmen off with her sand sword. Savannah always prided herself in her skill with her constructs and it showed her. She knocked away their magic weapons and delivered a kick to one of the henchman's faces.

"Gah!"

Mr. Andrews was knocked back by a magic powered punch to the stomach, which made him double over but he remained standing. The henchman laughed at him.

"Finished already old man?" The henchman taunted as he aimed another magic punch right for Mr. Andrews chest. Mr. Andrews smirked as he just avoided the punch and grabbed the henchman by the arm.

"Here's a tip kid, don't brag till you actually win." Mr. Andrews said before he delivered a brass-knuckle punch to his stomach and then sent him flying with an uppercut. Mr. Andrews glanced over to the man Ara had been fighting, his eyebrow raised as he seemed to recognize him.

Mineta?

Ara kept clashing her blades with the small man.

Ara was the superior fighter in this, however, and got many hits on the small man.

The small man grew tired quickly, and said to Ara, "Looks like you've bested me. Take me to prison already, I don't know what I was thinking."

Ara then pulled out her blade, and said, "Glad to see that you final...." Ara then had a blade sticking right through her abdomen.

The small man then started laughing, and said, "I'll go to prison, WHEN I'M DEAD!" He then looked at Mr. Andrews, and said, "Come on, old man, just give me the deed to this place, and no one else will get hurt."

That was it. As soon as the Drake Twins saw the blade penetrate their guild mate's skin, something in both of them flipped, but (oddly enough) especially Marcus. Catherine, beyond her usually calm self, aimed a punch right for the small man's face. Marcus slammed the closest two henchmen on the ground and charged the small man as well, both of his fists raised and ready to slam them down on him.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Mineta, have you gone mad!" Mr. Andrews yelled in fury, Savannah glanced over after she finished the last henchman of her trio before she saw Ara get stabbed.

"ARA!"

Savannah charged the small ring leader, sand sword in hand, as she was ready to teach this punk a lesson along with the Drake Twins.

Mineta was easily able to dodge all of the mages attacks. He then slashed at all of them a gigantic blade.

He then looked at Mr. Andrews, and said, "Don't play coy with me, Andrews! You know the reason why I'm going through with all of this! I'm taking what I rightfully deser....!" Mineta was then frozen solid, except for his head.

Ara didn't look like she was fazed by Mineta's attack at all. Ara then chuckled, and said, "My whole body is made of water, it's impossible to deal physical damage to me."

Mineta looked furious, and exclaimed, "Dammit!" He was captured, and all of his men were down.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah let out a relived sigh as she went over to make sure Ara was okay. Mr. Andrews looked sad however, as he walked up to Mineta.

"Mineta, regardless of whatever you may feel. Putting other people's lives at risk because you hold a grudge against me isn't how we should resolve this." Mr. Andrews said to Mineta, as he placed his brass knuckles away.

Catherine calmed down immediately, and it only took her a second to calm Marcus down. He let out a sigh as he changed back into his normal form. While Catherine went over to check on Ara with Savannah, Marcus walked over and slid his jacket back on. He walked over to Mr. Andrews and looked at him. "You want me to go get the cops?"

Brendan happily walked down the street, he was now 2,000,000 jewel poorer but he had a super cool new weapon. After walking for a bit, Brendan had made his way back to the guild hall and pushed open the doors, "It's weird just not to kick the doors open." Brendan said to himself as he walked inside. Brendan noticed Sabrina humming as he walked through the guild hall, "What are you humming, Sabrina?" Brendan asked the little girl, noticing it was something about Viper and Eliza.

Viper continued to scan the map, only vaguely away that Brendan had walked in. Sabrina gave a giggle as she turned to Brendan.

"Oh nothing. Just working on songs about everyone here in Ender Eye." Sabrina said as she went back to playing with her dolls, keeping her information to herself.

No reason to tell everyone about it. Not yet anyway...

Mineta growled, and said, "How can you understand how I feel, Andrews! I've been working hard to achieve my dream, and you...and you...YOU WERE ABLE TO ACHIEVE IT! You own the best restaurant in Opium, and were able to achieve your dream! And what am I, now, just a low-life thief! I don't ask for much, I could own the worst restaurant, and I still wouldn't care! I just wanted to achieve my dream!" Mineta then began tearing up.

"Oh okay, I can't wait to hear mine." Brendan said, he actually feared what his would even be about. Probably something about his destructive habits.

Brendan then walked over to Viper, "How's it going?" Brendan said, looking up at the map. "Looking for something in particular? Master has basically sent me all over Fiore for jobs, so I know a bit about the geography." Brendan said, looking toward Viper.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Mr. Andrews saw Mineta break down and was a little sad. Mr. Andrews wished things had turned out different, and maybe they still could. Mr. Andrews turned to Marcus.

"Nah, don't get them involved. You guys and Savannah have this covered. Besides, I believe there's another solution to this." Mr. Andrews said as he bent down to put a reassuring hand on Mineta's shoulder.

"Listen, I understand your frustration. It ain't easy to get a restaurant going, not even for me. But maybe I can help you. I can scout locations, give you insider tips on the business and even help you with some recopies you might have. A dream is only dead when you stop trying to reach for it. It's not too late Mineta." Mr. Andrews advised.

Viper glanced up at Brendan, having put his insecurities about his lineage vs. his own behind him before he would respond.

"Along with Ara and Orion, we defeated a monster said to answer any question. It claimed my mother could be found in a town between W and Y. Yeah, a riddle just to be annoying. So I've been trying to find a town that might be between two locations: one starting with W and another starting with Y." Viper explained to Brendan.

Mineta looked up at Andrews, and said, "Why are you trying to help me? I tried to destroy your restaurant!"

Ara went up to Mineta, and said, "Just take the offer, jeez! What's with you guys! You're just like Viper! He asked too many questions, and couldn't accept it!"

Mineta then looked at Andrews, and said, "Thank you."

Ara then unfroze Mineta, and she then said, "But you should probably repay Mr. Andrews, as well. You did cause a lot of property damage."

Mineta sighed, and said, "I know."

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Mr. Andrews gave a pat to Mineta's back.

"Don't think it over too much. Besides, you ain't the first to try to destroy my restaurant. Just the first to use force rather than cheap sales tactics." Mr. Andrews laughed. He turned to Savannah and the others.

"Thank you all so much! Savannah you are a life saver once more, and now I owe your friends a debt I cannot pay." Mr. Andrews said to the group.

"Don't worry about it." Marcus waved his hand in the air dismissively. "We just did what we thought was right. We woulda been pretty crappy Ender Eye wizards if we just sat down and did nothing." He stated.
"Besides, we were glad to help," Catherine added. Marcus nodded in agreement.
"Now, I am going to sit down and chill," Marcus announced, as he went back to their table and sat down.

"Hmm, something in between W and Y?" Brendan asked as he thought for a moment, "Perhaps you shouldn't be looking for towns, I haven't come across any towns that begin with W and Y. Maybe something else that begins with the letter X?" Brendan said, examining the map, this was quite the confusing riddle.

Ara nodded, and said, "I agree with the twins, and now I'm starving! Let's eat!" Ara then sat down at the table with the twins.

Ara for some reason then remembered something. She then looked at the twins, and said, "Orion stated that during the party last week, I was in a drunk daze and I had a 'drunk lover." Do you guys know who it was?"

------------------------------
Meanwhile in Orion's house.

"Achoo!" Orion sneezed. "Am I catching a cold?"

Viper glanced at Brendan, eyes wide, before he slammed his head against the desk.

"How could I overlook that? Good lord am I that stupid?" Viper said to himself, Sabrina chuckled at seeing Viper slam his head on the desk.

As soon as the words left Ara's mouth, Catherine was beginning to blush. Luckily, Marcus was good at playing off things like that. "I don't remember too much, it was kind of a blur. All I recall is Cat passing out in the middle of spin the bottle, a bit of dancing, a fight, and a hell of a lot of drinking. I don't remember anything about you having a drunken lover." Marcus bluffed. Admittedly, he was rather good at bluffing. Catherine, on the other hand, wasn't. So, she just shrugged. Catherine figured if she tried to say something it would be way too obvious she was bluffing, so she left it to the professional.

"Oh, really?" Ara said, "It's just ever since Orion told me that, it has been the only thing I have been thinking about. I don't why, but I think Orion is the drunken lover."

Ara then started to blush, as she started to think about the things she would've done when she was drunk with Orion.

Ara then reassured herself, and said, "But, I don't know. I wouldn't mind if it was Orion, but I don't think he would've told me if it was him."

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah smiled at Ara's blush, though she kept an eye on Catherine. Something about her body language felt...off. Still Savannah couldn't put two and two together.

It had to be Orion. No doubt in my mind.

A waitress came over with a smile. "Food is on the house. As a token of gratitude for saving us all." The waitress said with a smile to the group.

"Haha, well at least you're one step closer to reaching your goal." Brendan said patting Viper on the back. "Now, time to find X.." Brendan mumbled as he scanned the map looked for the location beginning with "X".

After looking for a while, "Man, I hate maps so much." Brendan said, wishing he had some magical or map that showed you all locations that began with X. "Perhaps this is an ancient location or a revamped location renamed." Brendan said, rubbing his chin.

"Who knows. One thing I am realizing is Fiore is a lot bigger than I am prepared for." Viper said, as he continued to scan the map while writing down all the locations or landmarks that started with X. Viper shared Brendan's annoyance with this.

There really should be a spell for this. We live in a world of magic for crying out loud!

Marcus and Catherine ordered their food. Catherine just wanted some smoke salmon. Marcus, on the other hand, ordered a large T-Bone steak alongside other different variations of meats. "I remember Orion was sober for a good while. He didn't drink much." Marcus informed. "And I'm with you when you say he probably wouldn't have said anything if it was him. I don't know him too well, but not many people can put on a straight face and tell people that if it was them."

Ara ordered some Sukiyaki, and some ramen.

Ara looked at Marcus, and said, "That is true, but there is still a possibility it could be him. He might not want to admit it because he might not want to show his true feelings."

Ara then started blushing as she imagined Orion on one of his knees, holding out his hand towards Ara.

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Maybe this is less of you think it's him and more of you want it to be him." Savannah said to Ara with a grin, having noticed Ara's blush, before she took a bite of her lobster.

Only thing better than good food is good food that is free!

Ara's blush grew even bigger, but she then calmed herself. She then said, "Stop being crazy, Savannah! We might live in the same house, but we're just friends! Just friends, yep! Nothing more, nothing less!"

But if he were to...ask me out! Ara's blush then grew back on her face.

Catherine couldn't stop the blush from getting a shade deeper. Suddenly, she seemed to find the desert section of the menu very appealing. Marcus shrugged. "Hey, you might never know for sure. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. It's never the best thing to jump to conclusions." He stated. Marcus had just finished off the T-Bone steak and moved on to something else.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Uh huh. Sure. Good friends. I get it." Savannah said with a smirk as she took a drink of some lemonade she ordered.

This is high quality stuff. A fine drink goes nicely with some denial...

Ara finished her meal, as well. She then said, "*phew* I'm stuffed!"

Ara then got up, and said to the group, "Thanks for inviting me! It's always nice to talk to some friends!" Ara then headed out of the door of the restaurant, and headed towards home in an ice path.

She finally arrived at her house. She left the ice path in tack, however. She decided to do so, so that Catherine and Marcus could return home.

Ara opened the door, and exclaimed, "I'm home!"

Orion was on the couch watching a television lacrima when he noticed Ara enter. He smiled, and said, "Welcome back. How was the little meet up with Savannah and the twins?"

Ara jumped on the couch with Orion, and told him, "It was great! We got free food!"

Orion chuckled, and said, "Of course you would mostly care about free food."

Ara smiled at Orion, and then said, "Well, I'm heading off to bed. Don't stay up to late."

Orion responded, "Fine, I won't."

"Have you found any locations that you think your mother would go to or that seem out of place?" Brendan asked, looking at the list of places Viper had written down.

Why did his mother just up and vanish? Brendan thought to himself as he rubbed his chin,

"So let me see if I'm following you here." Porlyusica quipped after hearing Fredrick out, "You came here to ask me to somehow alter the properties of some unknown condition to allow you to eat other things than humans?"

"That's correct." Fredrick replied, "I know, it might seem difficult, but I'm willing to cooperate to my fullest extent."

"Impossible is a better term to use." The old mage muttered, "Do you honestly expect you can just push this on me and have me miraculously come up with a cure? Sorry, but life doesn't work like that!" Fredrick only let out a sigh in response.

"Trust me, I know life isn't full of miracles. It's how I wound up being a monster in the first place." He then stood up from his seat. "Sorry for wasting your time."

"And where do you think you're going?" Porlyusica snapped, "Let me finish before you get depressed, idiot. I'm saying if I knew more about just WHAT this...substance is, I might find some way to help you out. Not like I have a choice, given it's my job to..." Fredrick's eyes widened slightly, then, a small smile formed on his face. There was actually hope after all. That smile quickly faded, however, when he realized getting what he needed meant he had to go back to...that place.

"I think I know just where to look." he said, "I'll return shortly with results." And with that, he took off once more, making his way to the first city he had ever attacked...

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah finished not too long after Ara and turned to the Drake Twins.

"This has been fun. We must do it again sometime." Savannah said to the siblings before she got up and began to leave, giving a hug to Mr. Andrews on the way out. Savannah would make her way back towards hers and Barry's place and flopped herself on the couch.

Viper checked over his list to scout possible locations.

"Of my current options, Xanthan Town or Xavier Falls sound the most likely in my head. However, I have no way of being sure of that. I don't know the reason for mom's disappearance so I can only take blind guesses." Viper explained, as he pinched the bridge of his nose out of irritation.

Why didn't I ask for the exact location of my mother? A once in the lifetime chance and I had to muk it up cause my question left room for a vague answer.

Marcus and Catherine said their goodbyes to Savannah and Ara as both left at their own times. Once it was just them, Marcus spoke up. "So, whaddya think about that?" He inquired.
"I'm not sure. She has known him longer." Catherine replied. Her brother gave a shrug.
"So, when do you think you'll tell her?" Marcus asked.
"About how I feel, or what happened at the party?"
"Either. Or both."
"I don't know."
"About which?"
"Either."
"Alright. Well, I think that's enough for today." Marcus stated as he stood up from his seat. Catherine did the same. "You'll get your chance." He added. Catherine nodded. The Drake Twins waved goodbye to Mr. Andrews as they left. "Aw, look at that. Your crush even left us a shortcut home." Marcus teased, pointing to the ice path.
"Shut up," Catherine said, another small blush appearing on her face. Marcus let out a laugh. The twins got on the ice path and quickly made their way home. Upon entering the first thing Catherine did was head up to bed. Marcus stopped to grab another brownie from the kitchen before he did the same, and went to his room. The twins had picked out their rooms when they looked around earlier.