• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Tales of Ender Eye (Fairy Tail RP)

Brendan boarded the train and it began to move, "I wonder what kind of person this client is, through his request he seems desperate to get this lockette back." Brendan said, looking at the flyer one last time before folding it neatly and putting it in his pocket. "Hopefully this isn't some crazy ancient artifact that grants the user some awesome magic power or anything."

Elaine made an enormous grin as she rubbed her hands together "ok I'll promise not to tell, so what's the secret?" Elaine asked,
Eliza walked into the guild hall and motioned Viper to follow "oh yea how is the search for your mother?" Eliza asked "have you found any leads or clues?" Eliza asked

Sabrina giggled as she leaned in to whisper to Elaine.

"At that party, Viper told me he thought about Eliza but didn't understand why. And he wasn't drunk either. I don't think he just likes her, I think he likes LIKES her." Sabrina said with a grin.

Viper followed Eliza into the Guild Hall.

"With the help of Ara and Orion, I beat a monster that was said to answer any question upon defeat. Told me my mother was in a small town found between W & Y. Naturally he had to answer in riddles." Viper explained to Eliza.

Elaine's eyes widened and her grin grew in size as she looked at Sabrina and then at Viper and Eliza who had just walked in and then back to Sabrina "well that is an interesting piece of information" Elaine said before jumping out of her chair "hey Eliza I'm heading out for a run I'll see you later" Elaine said so fast that it was nearly impossible to understand "see you two love birds later!" Elaine yelled fast enough so that no one could understand the jumble of words she said before running off,
Eliza shook her head "I really don't get why she does that" Eliza said as she waved Elaine good bye before turning back to Viper "W & Y" Eliza said to herself have you got any idea what it means?" Eliza asked as she began to think herself

Viper blinked a bit at Elaine's high speed exit, unable to understand anything she said, before he turned to Eliza.

"My best guess would be a town in between two other towns; one that started with a W and one that started with a Y. But that's only a guess." Viper said to Eliza.

Orion laughed, and said, "Yeah, that would be too cliche."
--------------------------------
"The Golden Locket is said to give those who wear it unfathomable magic power," said an old woman to Orion and Brendan.

Are you serious!? THIS LOCKET IS JUST A BIG CLICHE!

An old man then appeared out of nowhere, and said, "It would be so kind of you two gentlemen to retrieve that locket for me."

Orion sighed, and said, "Fine, we'll do it." He then looked back at Brendan, and said, "Well, let's get searching!"

Orion then headed out to the town, and started searching everywhere for the locket.

Meanwhile, on the other side of town, there were a bunch of bandits. There was one bandit, presumably the leader, and he was carrying a townsmen by his neck collar. "Where is the locket?" the bandit asked. The man responded with, "I don't know what you're talking about."
The bandit dropped the man, and looked back at his gang, "Keep searching! And don't stop until one of you find the locket!"
--------------------------------
Ara was in awe, and said, "I heard that Gourmet Kingdom is like one of the most expensive restaurants out there! And you're close to the manager!? That's crazy! I can't wait!"

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah gave a grin as she led the group down into town and soon enough arrived at the entrance of The Gourmet Kingdom. Savannah led them inside.

"Give me one sec..." Savannah said as she walked up to one of the workers and began to whisper to her. The female receptionist nodded and spoke into her mic on the desk and soon a large muscular man with a big mustache walked out. The second his eyes laid on Savannah he broke out a big grin.

"Savannah my dear! Great to see you!" The man said as he picked Savannah up and gave the girl a big hug, once she returned in kind.

"Good to see you Mr. Andrews!" Savannah said as Mr. Andrews set Savannah down and glanced at Ara and the Drake Twins.

"Friends of yours?" Mr. Andrews asked as Savannah gave a nod.

"Yep. These are Ara, Marcus and Catherine. I also might be meeting a couple more friends named Amber and Liam." Savannah said introducing her friends to Mr. Andrews.

"Guys, this is Mr. Andrews. Manager of The Gourmet Kingdom." Savannah added.

Last edited:
I knew it... Brendan thought to himself as the old woman explained the lockette and how important it was.
"Don't worry, we'll find your lockette." Brendan said, trying to assure the old couple. "Yup, let's get to it." Brendan said as he said goodbye to the old man and woman and shut the door behind them.

As Brendan searched the Port Town of Hargeon for the lockette, questions popped into his mind How did these old people get such a powerful item like that? How'd they lose such a thing? These were all the questions that Brendan had. Brendan continued to search until he came across the Mermaid Heel guild hall, "Oh crap better move past this place as fast as possible. I can't afford to be caught by Kagura or Milliana." Brendan said aloud to himself as he ran by, thankfully not running into them.
Phew, Kagura is just weird and Miliana treats me like any cat she sees. Brendan thought, "Oh yeah, why isn't Mermaid Heel handling this any way?" Brendan asked aloud

Eventually, Brendan made his way to the other side of town. Brendan looked around and was thinking about how this part of town looked a bit more run down. From around a corner Brendan heard a man shouting about finding a Lockette. Maybe they're trying to help search too? Brendan thought before peering around the corner to find that these weren't friendly people, they were bandits. Brendan ducted behind the wall again and sighed, Just our luck... Bandits.

Orion was looking around the town, when he noticed that Brendan seemed to be hiding from something. Orion also noticed the group of bandits, and immediately put two and two together. Orion then hid right next to Brendan, and whispered, "Let's attack when we see what their motives are."

"Aizawa-sama!" exclaimed one of the bandits. "What is it?" the bandit leader asked. "We have gathered new information that two Ender Eye members are searching for the Golden Locket as well! What do we do!? We don't stand a chance against them! They were able to withstand the Grim Brothers guild like it was nothing!" Aizawa slammed his fist on the bandit, and said, "Then we'll just have to find it before they do!"

Orion then came out of hiding, and exclaimed, "Well, too bad for you guys, because we're going to stop you from finding it! Requip: Atlantis Armor!" Orion then changed into his Atlantis Armor and charged at the bandits, crushing many of them with waves of water coming from his trident.
--------------------------------------
Ara bowed, and said, "It is nice to meet you, Mr. Andrews, my name is Ara Fullbuster."

"Alright, let's just try to keep one of the conscious for further questioning, preferably the leader." Brendan said before Orion jumped out from the cover. "Phft, Sama. Who knew bandits could be so formal." Brendan said before jumping out after Orion, "Requip! Lightning Emperor Armor!" Brendan said, he then twirled his spear around and a blue magic circle appeared in front the spear, shooting a bolt of electricity into that water, causing it to become even more powerful.

"Which one of you sorry fools wants to talk?" Brendan asked as he jumped on top a building making sure the bandits could hear him loud and clear.

"Hmph, I'll show you that I'm not someone to be messed around with," Aizawa said as he started charging up his magical energy. "Dark Enhancement: Soldier's Strength!" All of the bandit's then stood still for a moment, until suddenly they were enveloped in a dark aura.

Orion charged at one of the bandits, and aimed to hit him with his trident, but...the bandit grabbed the trident with his hand! The bandit was able to pick up Orion with the trident, and threw Orion away like he was nothing.

Agh, these guys weren't this strong before! What happened!? Orion thought. Orion then requiped into his Golden Wing Armor. The armor enhanced his speed, so he was easily able to dodge each one of the bandit's attacks.

"Dark Enhancement: Soldier's Speed!" exlcaimed Aizawa. Suddenly, all of the soldiers were able to match Orion's speed, and were able to hit him.

Orion retreated back towards Brendan, and said to him, "It's impossible. Unless we take down their boss, these guys will just keep getting stronger."

Brendan was amazed, this one guy could control and amplify all of these bandit's like this. "Hmm, we have to strike fast so he won't be able use one of his lackeys to shield him." Brendan said, "Let's go in together, but make sure you cover me. I have a plan.." Brendan said as he requiped into his flight armor, then a golden magic circle appeared below his feet, "Meteor!" Brendan yelled as his body was surrounded by a golden hue.

"Hopefully I'll be able to control my movements with this rate of speed. Orion, let's go!" Brendan said as shot toward the leader, zigzagging through the soldiers, he was moving so fast all you could see was a golden flash as he moved.

Catherine gave Mr. Andrews a normal, respectful bow. Marcus gave a short bow as well. "A pleasure to meet you, Mr. Andrews." Catherine greeted. "I am Catherine Drake." She informed. Marcus gave a nod.
"Good to meet you, sir. The name's Marcus Drake, Catherine's brother."

Orion nodded, and started increasing his magical energy, so that he could increase his armor's speed. His speed now is in par with Brendan's.

Orion was able to dodge every bandit, and was close to Aizawa. "I've got you now!" Orion exclaimed.

Aizawa shook his head, and said, "You're such a fool." Aizawa was then able to slam his palm to Orion's face.

Orion recovered from the attack, and noticed that Aizawa had a magical aura surrounding him just like the other bandits. So, he can also use Self-Enhancement. This will definitely prove a challenge.

Aizawa smirked, and shouted, "Stop! Dark Enhancement: Enclosure!" All of the bandit's returned to normal. One of the bandits then yelled out, "But, Aizawa-sama! We were actually useful! Unlike most Dark guild grunts!" Aizawa chuckled, and said, "I know, but I want to fight these mages on my own. Now that I have this!" Aizawa then took out the Golden Locket.

Orion looked at the locket, and exclaimed, "How did you get your hands on that!?"

Aizawa then looked at Orion, and said, "When you two mages were distracted, I enhanced my own speed, and searched the whole town. Now, I finally have ultimate power!" Aizawa then put on the Golden Locket, and he started to transform. He was now extremely muscular, and was even more intimidating then before. "Let's see how powerful this locket really is!"

Aizawa then charged at Orion and Brendan.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Wonderful to meet you all. Friends of Savannah are friends of mine." Mr. Andrews said with a smile as Savannah went up to him.

"Anyway, I'd like a table of six. Just in case Amber and Liam decide to come. Could you put them on a wait-list?" Savannah asked as Mr. Andrews nodded.

"Of course. And remember, just have you and your friends say you're on the family discount." Mr. Andrews said to Savannah as he glanced to the receptionist who wrote Amber & Liam's names down before a waitress came with menus in hand and led the group to their table.

"Thank you!" Savannah waved to Mr. Andrews as she took her seat.

"No way... Are enchaments really that strong?" Brendan asked in awe as he saw Aizawa hold the lockette and begin to transform. "Damnit, at this rate half of this town will be destroyed too." Brendan said as he began to charge at them. "Requip, Black Wing Armor!" Brendan yelled, his attacks were now doubled in power. "Let's stop this guy." Brendan said as he drew the blade and used Meteor to send a flurry of sword slashes at the newly transformed Aizawa.
I really don't want to use that spell, this part of town might be destroyed if I do!

Orion nodded to Brendan's command. This guy is really something else.

"Requip: Atlantis Armor!" Orion exclaimed as he reverted to his armor. Orion then made a huge wave which would lead towards Aizawa.

Aizawa smirked, and exclaimed, "Dark Enhancement: Defense!" The wave then hit Aizawa, but it did nothing. "Is that really all you can do?" Aizawa asked.

"Nope!" Orion exclaimed. He then looked back at Brendan, and said, "Attack him now!"
-------------------------------------------------
Ara took her seat as well. She couldn't believe it. She thought she would never go to Gourmet Kingdom. But, she had a question to ask Savannah.

"Savannah," Ara said, "How are you such good friends with the manager of Gourmet Kingdom? I really want to know."

"Right!" Brendan yelled in midair, he then pulled out his Lightning Spear, shooting another bolt at lightning at the water, creating a mini unison raid. Brendan then continued to fly above Aizawa in the sky, it was almost as he was drawing something.

"Alright, brace yourself!" Brendan yelled as seven magic circles appeared in the sky, he then place his right hand which showed two fingers onto his left hand which had all fingers extended, "May the Seven Stars Bring Judgement Upon you! Grand Chariot!" Brendan yelled, the seven magic circled glowed gold and bright lights rained upon Aizawa almost like falling meteors.

Last edited:
Marcus and Catherine took their own seats. While Catherine was reading through the menu, Marcus was just observing the pictures for what looked good before he even bothered to read the rest of the information on the meal. "That is a good question." Marcus put in, agreeing with Ara. Catherine gave her own nod of agreement from her seat.

Amber grunted. "Why...The hell...are you being...so...damn...stubborn?!" she said, finally pushing Liam out of the weapons shop door. The electricity mage had spotted something in the store's window, and it had taken a surprising amount of effort for his sister to get him out. Liam huffed annoyedly. Amber rolled her eyes. "I think Savannah said something about the Gourmet Kingdom, let's head there." The duo then began walking to the resturaunt and stopped at the front desk. "Hi, did someone named Savannah come in here?" Amber asked the receptionist.

Aizawa was taken aback by Brendan's attack, mass destruction surrounding him, but he didn't seem affected. Aizawa then exclaimed, "Ha! Is that really all you can do!? This locket gives me unfathomable stre...." Aizawa then lost consciousness, and fell unto the floor.

Orion smirked, and said, "Looks like we'll be taking this." Orion then grabbed the locket from Aizawa's neck.
---------------------------------
Orion and Brendan then finally made it back to the old couple's house.

"Here you go," Orion said as he handed the old man the locket.

"Thank you," the old man said to the two mages.

"No problem," Orion said, "But you really shouldn't have that laying around. People will want it for the power it grants."

The old man smiled, and said, "Really? Do people really want to look muscular that badly?"

Orion was shooked, and said, "What?"

The old man then replied with, "Yeah. This locket holds transformation magic. Once someone possesses it, you'll transform." The old man then put on the locket, and he became all muscular. "The locket is really harmless, however, and it doesn't grant the user any additional power."

Orion then looked at the old woman, and said, "But you said the locket grants the user unfathomable magic strength!"

The old woman nodded, and said, "Yeah, the magic that keeps me going, and to keep on loving this buffoon." The old woman then hugged the old man.

Orion sighed, and said, "Alright. I'll leave you two to be. Let's go Brendan."

And like that, Brendan and Orion completed their mission, and were now heading back to Opium.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Why yes, would you happen to be Amber and Liam?" The receptionist asked.

Savannah scanned her menu, trying to decide what to order.

Ara slammed her head on the table. Wow. Are you really ignoring me, Savannah? That's low. Too low.

Ara then looked off into the distance, and noticed Amber and Liam. She waved her hand, and exclaimed, "Hey, guys we're over here!"

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah turned to Ara, a blush on her face as she realized she had ignored her friend's question.

"Oh right, sorry. Look I'll explain when Amber and Liam come over." Savannah said with a nervous chuckle as she also waved them over.

On the train Brendan was speechless, "No way..." Brendan said, "Those old people fooled us and all of those bandits." Brendan continued as he pulled out the Jewel from the reward. "Here, 100,000 for you." Brendan said handing the Jewel to Orion, "Those people really wanted that lockette though considering how big this reward was." Brendan said counting 100,000 jewel of his own.
I can't believe I destroy another half of a town. I didn't even have to use Grand Chariot on that guy. Brendan thought to himself, feeling guilty about the mass destruction he's caused on these last two jobs.

As a way to keep their meal from being awkward, Catherine decided to bring something up that all of them shared, that wasn't the party from the other day. How they ended up joining Ender Eye. "So, Ara, Savannah, how did you two end up joining Ender Eye, and what was your first mission?" She inquired with a head tilt. "If you don't mind me asking." She hastily added. She didn't want to come off as rude to her guild mates.

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Well I stopped a robber from stealing some jewels then I got in trouble with the authorities when they thought I was the thief. Barry bailed me out and offered me a place in the guild. Me and Ara actually had the same first mission which was go and defeat a monster in another town." Savannah explained, thankful Catherine had asked these questions to break the awkward silence before she paused to allow Ara to explain how she got to Ender Eye and details of the mission they had together.

Ara smiled, and said, "Well, unlike most of the other mages in Ender Eye, Savannah and I were new mages to the guild. But, Ender Eye wasn't my first guild, the first guild I was a part of was the one and only... Fairy Tail. You see, I am the child of two of Fairy Tail's greatest mages, Grey Fullbuster and Juvia Lockser. Being a part of Fairy Tail was great, I had a deep appreciation for each and one of it's members, but...But I always felt in the shadows of my parents. Most of the guild members would always compare me to my mother or my father, and I felt like I was much more than my parents. So, I decided to join another guild, to prove to everyone that I can be a great mage all on my own. It was tough having to leave behind love-ones, but I'm glad that I'm able to part of this guild."

Savannah then brought up the mission, and Ara still had those terrifying memories. "Uh...I won't go into too much detail about the mission, but, it was definitely something. So, Master Ed had assigned a group consisting of powerful mages, Orion, Viper, Eliza, Savannah, Barry, and I. We were all assigned to go to a town to investigate, because apparently there was a monster who had attacked it, and left the whole place to rubble. So, we went to the town, and one thing led to another, and all of us were in the sewers. There we found the lair of the monster. It was filled with carcasses, and it was just me and him face to face. To be honest, it was terrifying. The monster was able to annihilate a whole entire town. But I kept my cool. We were able to drive the monster out of the town, however, and none of us have seen him since."
Ara decided to not tell anyone about her encounters with Fredrick. She didn't know how the others would react.

Ara then looked at Savannah, and said, "So when's the waiter going to come? I'm starving!"

Marcus and Catherine both nodded. In all honesty, the Drake Twins had barely heard much about them, just that they were some legendary Guild, not much else. Marcus guessed living far away from society for most of their lives would tend to have that effect. "I can understand that. Granted, we've never been compared to our parents, but I see how it would be frustrating. But know that we'll never judge you." Catherine stated. Marcus nodded.
"Because we're your friends, AND because we barely know a thing about Fairy Tail, let alone any of the members."

Fredrick had finally arrived at the tree house he was pointed out to after a few hours of flying. The trip was made even longer as he had tried to avoid being seen by the public, with his presence being loathed by all but two citizens of Fiore. I only hope that this woman can help... He thought as he approached the door and knocked.

"Go away!" an old woman's voice shouted grouchily. "I'm in no mood to hear whatever pathetic sob story you might have!"

"I'm not here to tell you a story, ma'am." Fredrick replied, a little taken aback by her tone, "I need your help. Ara Fullbuster sent me here." There was silence, then the sound of footsteps approaching the door, which soon opened.

"...Never thought I'd see the liquid nightmare himself on my doorstep begging me for help..." Porlyusica muttered. "Ara, what have you gotten me into? Fine, get in."

Last edited:
Ara smiled, and said to the twins, "Thanks guys. That means a lot, actually."

Meanwhile, a group of people entered the restaurant. A waiter approached them, and said, "Yes, how may I help you all?"

A really small, not at all intimidating, man walked out of the group, and said, "Yes, yes. May we see your finest dishes?"

The waiter nodded, and the group were sent to a table. The small man having a devilish grin the whole time.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Yeah, just focus on being the best you can be. We support you every step of the way." Savannah said to Ara, waiting for Amber and Liam to come or a waiter. At this point she could go with either or.

Another waiter came up to the second group's table. "Are you ready to order?" The waiter asked the group.

Ara nodded, and said, "Yes, I will like to ha....."

"Freeze!" exclaimed the small man. Ara was interrupted by the small man and his group, each holding a magical weapon against a by-standers head. "Alright, now listen u...." said one of small man's henchmen, until suddenly he was frozen by one of Ara's spells.

Ara's face looked furious, and she then exclaimed, "You never miss with me, and my food!" She then looked back at her friends, and said, "Protect everyone here! I'll handle the henchmen!" Ara then charged at each henchmen, knocking one out at a time.

Eliza thought for a minuet "well that's the obvious answer isn't it" Eliza said as she sat down at a table "but I doubt it will be that easy" Eliza said as she leaned back on her chair "But haven't you thought that your father might know something?" Eliza asked "I mean it's unlikely but he could" Eliza pointed out "or do you think you should wait" Eliza added "what do you think?"

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Sand-Make: Sand Boomerang!"

Savannah summoned a sand boomerang and tossed it to knock away the magic weapons out of the henchmen's hands. Savannah worked to get herself between the customers and the henchmen to act as a defender.

"Mr. Andrews! Get these people out of here!" Savannah said as she summoned a sand sword as Mr. Andrews and the staff began to work on evacuation procedures.

Viper frowned at the mention of his father, before he faced Eliza.

"He claimed he didn't know. Though whether he was telling me the truth or it was just a lie is something I do not know. Really since I learned that he was a part of this Crime Sorciere guild with Brendan's dad I don't know what to think of him." Viper explained, his perception of Cobra being the devil himself clashing with this man trying to atone for his sins as part of Crime Sorciere that Eliza first brought up during their battle.

"Purple Flare: Shield!" Catherine called as she stood up. Small shields were raised in front of the bystanders, blocking them from the people holding up the restaurant. Marcus sighed and stood up. He slid off his jacket. Andrews and Catherine were making sure they got out safely. He had to held Ara deal with the people who interrupted them. Marcus slammed his fists together. "Beast Soul: King Vulcan!" Marcus shouted. Suddenly, he grew in height and he took on the appearance of the King Vulcan, along with the paper crown it had and Marcus's own afro. Using his now increased acrobatic ability and strength, Marcus charged the nearest henchman and sent an uppercut to his face. He grabbed the man before he hit anything and held him in place. He disarmed another man and lifted him in the air as well. Marcus slammed the two together and dropped their unconscious forms.

Eliza got up from her chair and walked up to Viper "I know your going through some crap, I probably shouldn't have brought him up should I" Eliza said "I'll leave you to your searching" Eliza said before wrapping Viper in a brief hug "if you ever need anything you can ask me" Eliza said as she walked out the door, Eliza stopped at the doorway and turned to face Viper "I'm glad your here" Eliza said before walking out the door out of site of Viper

Ara then turned one of her hands into a blade, and started lashing out at the henchmen.

One of the henchmen looked frightened, as he noticed Ara's left hand, which held the Ender Eye guild mark on it. He then looked back at the small man, and exclaimed, "Mineta! Those guys are from Ender Eye! What do we do!?"

The small man, looked annoyed, and said to the henchman, "Easy. These 'official' wizards make me sick, but we'll show them what we can do."

The small man then forced his palms together, and said, "Trapping Magic: Forced Enclosure." A purple aura then surrounded the restaurant, and no one was able to escape.

Ara noticed this. Dammit! She then looked at Mr. Andrews and the customers, and said, "All of you, hide in here!" Ara then made a fort made of ice. Ara then glared at the small man, and said, "What are you planning?"

The small man laughed, and said, "Isn't it obvious? I want to claim this restaurant for my own, and gain it's wealth!"

Ara then charged at the small man. The small man then made a blade made of a purple aura, and it clashed with Ara's blade. The two then began to brawl.

After a long and boring train ride, Brendan and Orion finally exited the train and walked off the boarding platform. "Well, that was quite the anticlimactic ending to a job." Brendan said, brushing his blue hair out of his face with his hand. "Good working with you though, Orion. I'll see you later!" Brendan exclaimed, waving to Orion as he ran off to the weapon shop. "I hope nobody has bought that weapon I've been saving for." The young mage said to himself as he ran to the shop.

Brendan arrived at the shop and threw open the door, "Hey, Brendan. Here for that staff?" A buff old man who sat at the counter asked. "Yes, I finally have enough." Brendan said as he carefully picked up the staff. "That'll be 2,000,000 jewel please." The old man said, "Here you are, thank you for trying to hold it for me." Brendan said, laying the jewel on the counter and adding the staff into his armory. "No problem, you are my most loyal customer after all." The old man said, waving as Brendan exited the shop.