• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Tales of Ender Eye (Fairy Tail RP)

"Don't worry about it. It's been warm most of the week, so it hasn't been too much of a problem. Thank you." Marcus responded as he retrieved his jacket and slid it on. The tall mage cracked his neck. "That feels better." He murmured in content. "So, what are you guys doing here?" Catherine inquired, trying to start up a conversation. Marcus leaned against a nearby wall.

Orion replied Cat's question with, "Nothing, really. We were just walking around town, and we saw the whole group here, so we decided to say hello."

Ara nodded, and said, "Yep. So, what were you guys planning on doing?"

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Well I had offered to show these guys around town. Beyond that, nothing specific." Savannah answered. Truth was beyond just exploring the town her current group really had no plan. Which was a shame, because she felt she wanted to do something, but didn't know what.

"Well, I'd imagine getting a house would be a necessity at some point. I don't like taking up the Guild's beds in their bunks, so I want to look for a house." Catherine stated. Marcus gave a nod of agreement.
"So, maybe we can head there, check out some decent houses for sale with the Jewel we've saved up over the years, then stop by a restaurant for dinner or somethin'?" Marcus suggested.

Ara looked at Savannah, and said, "I can help you with the tour if you like."

Orion then pointed at himself with his thumb, and said, "I can help too. Always glad to help fellow guild members!"

Ara then remembered something.
--------------------------------
Random Neighbor: We're moving far away from here as possible!

Ara: But, why?

Random Neighbor: Why? WHY!? It's because I always see you wearing nothing but your underwear, and I'm getting irritated!

Ara: Hey, that's not true! I'll have you know I'm a dignified woman.

Random Neighbor: You're in your underwear, right now! Come on, honey, we're leaving.
-------------------------------

Ara then looked at Marc and Cat, and said, "Well you're just in luck! One of our neighbors just moved out, and no one has bought their house! You could move there!"

Orion sighed, and thought, If only Ara knew that she is talking to her drunken lover right now.

Last edited:
"Hey Cyrus, did you want to go for a walk around town, maybe?" Jeanne asked in a rather innocent voice as Cyrus continued doing push-ups in their inn room. "We still need to go house hunting you know."

"Yeah, nice try. You just want to waste all our jewel on a shopping spree. Geez, for being such a tomboy, you have a lot of...feminine habits." Cyrus chuckled. "But I suppose I could bite this time..."

"Hurray!" Jeanne cheered.

"After my 500th push-up." Cyrus finished. Jeanne replied with an exasperated groan and flopping onto her bed.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hmmmmmm..." Fabian looked over a flower cart's selection of bouquets, trying to decide which one to buy. "I guess nothing beats a classic bunch of roses..." Then, one particular type of flower caught his attention. "...On second thought, I'll get those." he requested, pointing at the bouquet he was referring to. After paying for them, he made his way across town, bumping into Ara, Orion, Savannah, Marcus, and Catherine along the way. "Good afternoon, everyone. Fine day, no?"

"Definitely. I think that would be wonderful." Cather replied, almost gleefully.
"Yeah, if you could show us, then Savannah can show us around more of Opium afterward," Marcus added. The Drake Twins looked over as they were greeted by Fabian.
"Hello, sir. It is a fine evening." Catherine responded to the man, while Marcus gave him a nod as a form of showing his agreement.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah gave a nod to the plan before she turned to see Fabian approach them. Savannah gave a wave to the fellow Ender Eye mage.

"Hey Fabian. How are you doing?" Savannah asked Fabian.

Ara noticed Fabian, and said, "Hi there, pal! And there's no need to be so formal! Everyone in Ender Eye are friends!"

Orion said to Fabian, "Hi there, Fabian. I didn't take you for the romantic type." Orion said this as he pointed at the bouquet of flowers Fabian was holding.

Ara put her attention back to Marc and Cat, and said, "Sure! Let's go!" Ara then looked back at Orion, and said, "I can show them the house myself. You can stay here, if you like."

Orion gave her a thumbs up, and said, "Well do."

Ara then looked back at Marc and Cat, and said, "Alright, let's go!" Ara then made a path of ice, which would lead to the house, and she started sliding on it.

"Well,fortune seems to be shining on me. Finally got myself a new house here. A small, abandoned manor that's just on a hill at the edge of town. I, er...still have some work to do on it, but it's nice to finally have a place that's my own again. As cozy as the dorms are, the 'you break it, you buy it' rule still applies." He gave a bit of a nervous chuckle. He then waved them farewell and made his way back to the manor he now owned, and went around to the back yard, where a large stone marker with several names carved onto it sat, fairly new compared to the rest of the relics lying around. Placing the flowers in the vase in front of the marker, he then went inside to continue working on renovations.

Marcus and Catherine waved their temporary farewells to Fabian and Orion before they followed Ara on her ice path, sliding right behind her. "This is really convenient, huh?" Catherine commented. She almost slipped, but Marcus grabbed her by the shoulder and readjusted her to where she was sliding on it properly.
"Yeah, this is a really fun alternative to walking," Marcus added, chuckling a bit at his sister's previous predicament.

Ara looked back at Cat and Marc, and said, "I know right!"

The group then finally made it to the house. "Ta-da!" Ara exclaimed as she started showing off the house to her fellow guild members, "What do you guys think? Do you like it?"

The house was basically the same as Orion's, but with a few changes here and there.

"Ooh, I do like this. It's cozy." Catherine answered, taking in the house's appearance. "How many bedrooms does it have?" She asked. Before Ara could answer Marcus cut in.
"Don't worry about it. If there's only one, the couch is more than comfortable enough for me." Marcus stated. "I do like this house, though. Just two questions. Do you know much this is, and who do we talk to about buying it?" he asked.

Ara looked at the twins, and said, "This house has 3 bedrooms, so there won't be a need for you to sleep on a couch, Marc. And yeah, the house costs about 150,000 jewels, but after that, the rent is only 70,000 jewels. And, you just have to talk to the manager of this whole neighborhood. He's at the office in the center of the neighborhood. If you like, I can take you there and help you guys get your new house."

Before either answered Ara, Marcus leaned towards Catherine. "Cat, how many Jewels we got between us?" Marcus inquired. Catherine put her hand to her chin as she thought. "I have about 120 thousand on me." She confirmed, after looking through her wallet. Marcus looked through his. "I got seventy-thousand," Marcus reported. "That's more than enough then." Catherine reasoned. The twins nodded to each other before turning their gaze back to Ara. "We'd appreciate a ride over there. Thanks."

Ara nodded, and said, "Alright, let's go!"

Ara then made another ice path, which led to the neighborhood's office

"Well, here we are!" Ara exclaimed. Man, I remember when Orion first took me here.
-------------------------------------
Orion- ARA! Put some clothes on!

Ara- *is tired* It's fine, "dad", let's just get this over with.

Orion- This is the last time I'm bringing you here.

*Once inside, all of the employees started giving Ara looks*

Orion- I knew this was going to happen.

Ara- *laughing*
---------------------------------------
Man, it's funny to think that was only a month ago.

"A'ight, we'll be right back," Marcus said as he followed Catherine into the building. It was an unspoken agreement that Catherine handled matters like this because she was better at it than Marcus was. But, that suited Marcus just fine. Catherine had her strengths and he had his.

Not long after they walked in, the Drake Twins exited the office, with Marcus twirling around a keychain with a single key on it on his left index finger. "Well, we have our own place to crash at now," Catherine said with a smile as the twins walked up to Ara. "You ready to head back?"

Ara finished her day-dreaming, and said, "Congratulations for you guys getting your own house. Let's head back."

The new memories that Ara has now, just from coming to Opium, bring a big smile to her face. Ara then rode back on the ice path she made, having a big grin during the whole trip.

The group finally arrived at the twin's new household. She looked at the twins, and said, "Hope you guys like it here! I'm going to go get Orion back, and come home to relax. See ya!"

And just like that, Ara left on another ice path leading to the town.

"Bye! See you later!" Catherine called out as Ara departed on her ice path. Marcus threw out an additional "See ya!" before she vanished from their line of vision. Marcus unlocked the house and walked in with Catherine right behind him. "Well, this is a nice house," Catherine stated. Marcus nodded and sat his container of brownies from earlier down on the table in the dining area.
"It is. It'll be nice to actually stay in one place for once." Her brother commented as Marcus grabbed a few brownies from the container. "Just gonna take a look around, get a feel for the house, before I head back to Savannah and the others," Marcus said as he walked into another room.

Ara finally made her way back to Opium, and found Orion just standing near the edge of a building.

Orion looked up and noticed Ara. He smirked, and said, "I wondered when you'll be coming back. You always do like to make a flashy entrance, don't you?"

Ara chuckled, and said, "Shut up, and get on. We're going home."

Orion chuckled as well, and he got on the ice path which led straight back to their house.

Ara and Orion finally arrived back to their house. They both got inside, and took the time they had to relax.

Once they felt they were familiarized enough with the house, the Drake Twins left to find Savannah, Liam, and Amber again. They hadn't been too long, so the twins figured that they wouldn't have any trouble locating their fellow Guild members. It didn't take Marcus long to spot Savannah when they stopped to look in the Guild Hall. When he saw Savannah he waved and called to her. "Yo! Savannah! We're back!"

Last edited:
Eliza smiled "well i'm glad your having a good time" Eliza said "Ender Eye party's are pretty full on i'm glad you came out in one piece, though i wish i could have been there" Eliza said with a grin, Elaine took her hand back and looked at Viper and Eliza and then leaned over to Eliza "hes pretty cute huh" Elaine whispered to Eliza, Eliza's face went red and she shoved Elaine away "well ill give you two some alone time to catch up" Elaine said as she walked into the guild hall "I'll get some drinks" Elaine said with a smile

Viper raised an eyebrow when Eliza's face turned red, part of him wondered what Elaine said to her but soon put those thoughts aside.

"You would have had a good time. So what have you been up to?" Viper asked Eliza, curious of what mission she had while she was gone.

Meanwhile, young Sabrina had been sitting by the bar counter playing with one of her dolls when she noticed Elaine approach. Sabrina gave a smile.

"Hi there. I take it you are friends with sparky girl and a member of the guild?" Sabrina asked Elaine.

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah soon saw the Drake Twins approach and waved towards them.

"So, find what you were looking for?" Savannah asked the sibling pair, greeting them with a friendly smile.

"Yessiree, we definitely did. We got a house now. One-hundred and fifty-thousand Jewels as the initial cost, and it's a seventy-thousand Jewels rent per month. So, I think we got a good deal." Marcus responded with a smile.
"Definitely. We live next to Ara and Orion now." Catherine added.
"So, you said you were gonna show us around. How about we all go to a restaurant to eat? Preferably somethin' cheap."

Ara had woken up, and like always, she went up to Orion's room to wake him up. "Wake up, Orion! The day is young, and we should head to the guild and take a mission!"

Orion, still in a tired daze, said to Ara, "Alright, alright. Ugh, why do you wake up so early anyways?"

Ara told Orion, "It's better to get to the guild early, so we can get the better jobs!"
---------------------------------
Ara and Orion finally arrived at the guild, and once inside Ara noticed Cat and Marc.

She ran up to them, and said, "Sup, guys! How do you guys like your new house?"

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Sounds good. I know a place." Savannah said to the Drake Twins as she was about to lead the siblings to a place she knew, once with good food and even better prices. Then she noticed Ara and Orion arrive at the guild hall and waved at her friends.

Last edited:
Brendan woke up bright and early the next morning, cleaned up again, ate breakfast, and requiped into his gray long sleeve shirt Heart Kreuz and black jeans. Brendan then exited his home, locked up and jogged to the guild hall, hoping there were some good jobs available.

After a few minutes, Brendan reached the guild hall and kicked open the door. "Good morning, my fellow guild mates!" Brendan exclaimed before noticing his friends. "Hey guys. How's it going?" Brendan asked, walking up to them.

The Drake Twins were about to follow Savannah before Ara and Orion came up to them. "Oh, hi Ara. Hello, Orion." Catherine greeted.
"Loving the house so far," Marcus answered. "It's definitely a nice place." He added. Then Brendan entered the Guild Hall and greeted them. "Hey, Brendan. Catherine and I just bought a house, so we have a place of our own to crash."

Ara looked at Brendan, and told him hello.

Ara smiled, and said to the twins, "I'm glad you're liking it. Our neighbors didn't like it, for some reason, and they moved away. I don't remember why they moved though." By the time Ara had said this, she had stripped and now was only in her underwear.

Orion thought, Are you serious, right now, Ara? Orion coughed, and signaled Ara to look at herself.

Ara screamed as soon as she saw herself only in her underwear, and then said, "That's right. They moved because of my habit." Ara then put on her clothes. She then looked at the group, and said, "So, what were you guys going to do?"

"Nice, but just be careful about the property tax. Mine is a bit lower though since I don't technically live in Opium." Brendan said with a smile, "But congrats on becoming homeowners." Brendan added.

"Just like Uncle Grey." Brendan said with a sigh, but it was kind of funny that Ara inherited that weird habit. How does someone strip that fast anyway though? Brendan asked himself.
"I was going to look for any good jobs to go on." Brendan said, "If any of you would like to come along, you're more than welcomed." Brendan offered before turning around and making his way toward the request board.

Catherine had to look away when Ara once again fell victim to her little habit. Marcus chuckled. "Well, we were about to head out and Savannah was gonna show us a restaurant," Marcus explained, his hands in his pockets for no apparent reason. "See ya', Brendan." He added as Brendan went towards the request board.
"If you two wanted to come with us, you're welcome to," Catherine added.
"Right. The more the merrier." Marcus commented.

Orion looked at the group, and said, "I think I'll join Brendan on a mission. Ara, you can go with the if you like."

Orion then turned his back to the group, and thought, Let's see if Ara will figure out who her drunk lover is.

Ara waved Orion goodbye, and then looked back at the group, and said, "I'd love to join you guys! I haven't had anything to eat all day, so it'd be nice."

Orion then went up to Brendan, and said, "Have you picked out a mission, yet?"

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah gave a nod to her newfound party.

"Alright, then follow me. I know a place with good food and even better prices." Savannah said as she began to lead the Drake Twins and Ara out of the guild hall and into town towards the restaurant she had in mind. Savannah had also extended the invitation to Amber and Liam in the even that they were interested.

Last edited:
"Yeah, take a look at this. 200,000 Jewel just to find some golden lockette." Brendan said, showing Orion the request form. "First we have to head to the contact's house for more details though. On this paper it says he lives just outside of Hargeon in some mansion." Brendan said, flipping the request form over to check for any other details but there wasn't any. "Hargeon is a decent distance away so we'll have to take a train." Brendan added, "We should probably leave now though." Brendan continued, he really wanted to hurry so he could get the money to buy a really awesome staff.

"Alright, let's go," Orion told Brendan.

Orion and Brendan then finally made it to the train station, and were on their way to Hargeon.

-------------------------------------

Ara started walking around the town with Savannah and the twins, and asked, "So, Savannah, which restaurant are we going to?"

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah turned to Ara with a grin.

"The Gourmet Kingdom. The food is great, and I know the owner who always gives me great deals." Savannah said with a wink, having gone to that place quite often. Prices could range from reasonable to expensive, but Savannah's history with the owner and his family always ensured she and whoever she happened to dine with had "family" discounts.

"Well, that's awfully convenient," Catherine stated. Marcus chuckled.
"Nothing to complain about, though. A discount at a gourmet restaurant? Sign me the hell up." Marcus said. He could hear his stomach rumbling. He was ready to down as much food as he could, that was for sure.

Elaine turned and looked at Sabrina and sat down next to her "why yes I am" Elaine said "sparky girl huh I'll keep that one for sure" Elaine said with a smile "hey I've never seen you around here are you new?" Elaine asked still trying to rack her brain of if she knew of the little girl, Eliza smiled and pulled out a quest poster "I'm really trying to pass the time and get some more Jewel" Eliza said "though it's pretty boring doing it alone" Eliza said as she began to think "Im Glad Elaine's back she's the only person that I've ever fully trusted" Eliza said "well that's enough about me, wanna get a drink or have you got something else to do?" Eliza asked

"Yes, been a member for the last couple weeks. Name's Sabrina. This guild is fun, even if people in it can act like idiots sometimes." Sabrina said, referencing the drunken party. "Say, there's something I want to tell you. But I want you to keep it just between use, a secret if you will." Sabrina said to Elaine with a giggle.

"Well I was cross referencing different cities in Fiore in my search for mom, but I can take a break for a drink." Viper said with a smile, the offered sounded really good to him for whatever reason.