• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join SwordArtOnline RP

"Dunno, But after some Rumours i heard, i know where the Dungeon is! and we are strong enough to beat it!" He yelled looking at his weapons "Its a Level 7 Boss! its gonna be easy!" He yelled again "What do you think? i got a bunch of heal potions!" He yelled once more, trying to convince them that it will be easy

"Well my armour is pretty good" Richard said "made it from the fur of the Boar King, it doesn't look shiny or new but it has acceptable defence... Wait how did you get an ultra-rare drop from boars?"
"I didn't get it from boars I found a cave while exploring and there were some bandits or something any way one of them dropped this sabre" ren says holding it in his hands "although it's wired for bandits to carry a sabre isn't it?" Ren asked himself

"Dunno, But after some Rumours i heard, i know where the Dungeon is! and we are strong enough to beat it!" He yelled looking at his weapons "Its a Level 7 Boss! its gonna be easy!" He yelled again "What do you think? i got a bunch of heal potions!" He yelled once more, trying to convince them that it will be easy
"Can't be to hard I got to level 19 just by fighting those boars and bandits it'll be a piece of cake" ren says to Luke

"Wait.. I got mail" Richard said. He opened up a mail thing on the menu, which read

Dear fellow Players
We, as the Anicrad Champion Guild, have found the boss room for the first boss, please bring your guild to meet us at the entrance to the dungeon later today. It would be advised that you bring your best gear, we tried to take it on by ourselves, but when it's second form activated... We don't know, everyone inside was found dead, including our former leader
Thank you, Kirito, New leader of the ACG

"It seems we aren't the only ones," Richard said "I'm assuming everyone will split the rewards like we did with the Boar King"

(Kirito is going to get killed off by the end of the fight )

"Wait.. I got mail" Richard said. He opened up a mail thing on the menu, which read

Dear fellow Players
We, as the Anicrad Champion Guild, have found the boss room for the first boss, please bring your guild to meet us at the entrance to the dungeon later today. It would be advised that you bring your best gear, we tried to take it on by ourselves, but when it's second form activated... We don't know, everyone inside was found dead, including our former leader
Thank you, Kirito, New leader of the ACG

"It seems we aren't the only ones," Richard said "I'm assuming everyone will split the rewards like we did with the Boar King"

(Kirito is going to get killed off by the end of the fight )
"Wow it's that serious!" Ren says "well I'm up for a fight what about you guys?" He says with a grin

"We have a pretty good team" Richard said "we got Thi- wait... How did you get here?" He asked Skye
"Are you sure you locked the door Luke?" Richard asked

"Alright welcome to the guild" Richard said "anyways I'm going in with the Cutlass and Daggers, what about you guys"
(OOC: in this Canon, the first attack against the boss failed because Kirito got kicked out for being a Beater, which caused everyone to die. This is the second attack on the boss)

"GET OUT" Luke yelled as he kicked Skye out "THIS ISNT YOUR GUILD!" He yelled as he slammed the door "Ok guys should we go now? or later?" He asked, waiting for a answer

"Alright let's go then, I'll meet you there. If I'm a bit late, start without me" Richard said as he disappeared
(Going to sleep be back later)

"Wooh lets go!" He yelled as he walked out the door and to the Direction of the Dungeon "We can do it!" He yelled walking to entrance where he could see the other guilds "Sup we are here to help!" Luke yelled as he pulled out his Katana "Oh good your here" A Guild member said "Did you get supplies?" Asked another Guild person "Yes? Ren, did you grab health potions?" He asked

"Alright let's go then, I'll meet you there. If I'm a bit late, start without me" Richard said as he disappeared
(Going to sleep be back later)
"K well in gonba go see you guys soon, don't die before you get there" ren says grinning
(Gotta go to bed as well see you guys later :))

Ty was walking towards the new guild house his Lv now at 30 he felt he was nearly there when he got the mail "They found the boss huh maybe everyone will be there" he changed direction of his travel from the guild house to the boss raid location. His bow in hand as he walked down the path but he put the bow away not wanting anyone to think he was an orange player or worse a red player. Boars along with other animals were becoming scarce due to overhunting in the first floor. He stopped with every other guild not yet seeing any of the united swords anywhere.

Ty was walking towards the new guild house his Lv now at 30 he felt he was nearly there when he got the mail "They found the boss huh maybe everyone will be there" he changed direction of his travel from the guild house to the boss raid location. His bow in hand as he walked down the path but he put the bow away not wanting anyone to think he was an orange player or worse a red player. Boars along with other animals were becoming scarce due to overhunting in the first floor. He stopped with every other guild not yet seeing any of the united swords anywhere.
"Hey Ty you made it" ren said exitedly "well that's three so far wonder how long the others will be" ren said worried

"Alright Men!" Said Kirito, new leader of the Anicrad Champion Guild (whom I hope to kill off by the end of this battle). "We as the ACG will confront the boss, you are all responsible for keeping the minions off our backs"
"But then only you will get the rewards" one man shouted "we deserve our share"
Everywhere, people shouted about the same thing, until Kirito sighed
"Those who want to help keep the monsters off our backs, you do it, those who don't, can fight the boss. Although I PROMISE that the rewards will be split"

(Meanwhile, somewhere in Anicrad)
"I knew it" whispered Richard "if I killed enough, you will return"
"Why should I help you" demanded a second voice "why should I care?"
"You are just zeros and ones in Kayaba's gran scheme" replied Richard "what is the point of your existence if we all die?"
The second voice growled "do not see this alliance as friendship" he warned

"Alright Men!" Said Kirito, new leader of the Anicrad Champion Guild (whom I hope to kill off by the end of this battle). "We as the ACG will confront the boss, you are all responsible for keeping the minions off our backs"
"But then only you will get the rewards" one man shouted "we deserve our share"
Everywhere, people shouted about the same thing, until Kirito sighed
"Those who want to help keep the monsters off our backs, you do it, those who don't, can fight the boss. Although I PROMISE that the rewards will be split"

(Meanwhile, somewhere in Anicrad)
"I knew it" whispered Richard "if I killed enough, you will return"
"Why should I help you" demanded a second voice "why should I care?"
"You are just zeros and ones in Kayaba's gran scheme" replied Richard "what is the point of your existence if we all die?"
The second voice growled "do not see this alliance as friendship" he warned
"Alright men this is it on three well storm the boss room" Kirito shouts "three...two...one...Charge!!!" The doors to the boss room are pushed open and everyone charges inside to face the boss unknown of the danger

Luke ran in front, He saw the massive boss and dodged some rocks, He was the first to strike, Stabbing it in the stomach then jumping back and throwing knives at it "USE YOUR SPEED AGAINST IT!" He yelled, Taking a Smoke dart out of his pocket, He threw it at the Monsters face, Clouding it in smoke "STRIKE NOW!" He yelled, People dashing forward and stabbing the boss, Luke attacked as well but then jumped back because of the monsters blade "DISARM IT, THEN ATTACK!" Luke yelled as he jumped back and drank a health potion, He was tired so he stood in the back trying to get his energy back

Kirito started to rush at the boss with the rest of his guild hoping to slay the thing and get one step closer. The boss had different plans, it swung its massive weapon at ACG. It temporarily stopped when a Kirito in the red zone was all that was left of ACG and as a last ditch effort he attacked hoping to take it down but it was useless before he could activate his sword ability the boss swung its weapon finishing off Kirito's health bar.

Ty saw the boss monster kill Kirito he saw the fear in Kirito's eyes s his health hit zero "Luke on me let's finish what Kirito started with this fight" Ty shouted as he rushed towards the boss hook sword in hand letting out a battle cry.

Luke ran in front, He saw the massive boss and dodged some rocks, He was the first to strike, Stabbing it in the stomach then jumping back and throwing knives at it "USE YOUR SPEED AGAINST IT!" He yelled, Taking a Smoke dart out of his pocket, He threw it at the Monsters face, Clouding it in smoke "STRIKE NOW!" He yelled, People dashing forward and stabbing the boss, Luke attacked as well but then jumped back because of the monsters blade "DISARM IT, THEN ATTACK!" Luke yelled as he jumped back and drank a health potion, He was tired so he stood in the back trying to get his energy back
Ren was dashing from one minion to the other killing minions in one strike with his sword "Luke watch out" ren says as he pulls out some throwing knives and throwing them at the bosses head to distract it "Luke, Ty lets go, we'll both strike it at once, ready?" Ren yells ( gotta go finish the boss without me k)

Name: Jagson9 ( But goes by Jag)
Age 22
Sword Armor sword uses a shield in his other hand
Appearance: Sandy blonde hair that goes down to his ears, Hazel eyes. a little over weight
Personality: A bit of a loner but is always willing to help out. He is an Avid Gamer Though he prefers turn based RPGs to VRMMOs
Jag watched in Horror as the supposed leader of this raid party was defeated. He turned to see three people starting to run towards the Boss. He looked and saw two minions run towards them. Jag ran and blocked one the minions with his shield and cut it down with his sword. The other one engaged him in combat. " Go on." He shouted at the two. " I'll hold this thing off."

Last edited:
All around the boss room, people were in shock. Their leader, and an entire guild, defeated by a single swing of a blade. The boss' health was lowering slowly, as players got in more and more lucky hits. The patterns of the boss got more and more predictable, except they weren't. The boss' health went into the red zone, and the entire raid cheered. Soon the fight would be over! or so they thought.

The boss roared and all of a sudden, the spawn rate of the minions doubled. The boss brought out a second giant sword, and brought it down, trying to crush everyone within its range. Most people were able to get out of the way in time, but a couple were not that lucky.
The survivors were in disarray, and the minions took advantage, cutting them down like lambs at the slaughter, but just when all seemed lost, a war cry was heard from beyond the boss room's walls, and the massive doors burst open, revealing Richard, riding atop the Boar King! "I'll take care of the minions!" he shouted "You take down the boss"
Eight boar guards appeared in a circle around the boss, and began attacking the minions.

The boss began swinging even harder, attacking anything it could. Richard and the Boar King ran forwards, through the minions. Taking out many of them, but then disaster stuck. The boss swung his sword, right at Richard, and the Boar King. They were knocked backwards, Richard survived with only a tiny bit of health, and the boar king disappeared into blue particles
"Don't worry" The boar king whispered to Richard "I'll come back, as you said, I'm only a group of zeros and ones"
Everywhere, the boars were already dying, but the distraction was enough for the raid groups to regroup, and from one last desperate push against the boss.

Ty looked back to see his new friend Richard get hit he would have gone back but the disarray had him so scared the third option of fight or flight, which was freeze, took over his charge and battle cry quieted as he couldn't move anymore. He sat there unable to do anything yet he lose all sense and found himself hit against the wall. He would've been killed if he didn't pull out his bow and started shooting at the monsters quickly tearing down the enemy numbers before starting to aim at the boss lowering its health down to at least 10 hp.

Jag swung diagonally defeating the minion. He saw the words Level up and the number twenty five appear. He was lucky he survived this long without a guild. But he had to keep marching forward. He looked and saw a boy who lead a freaking army of boars into the battle only to lose them all. the boy only had some health left and minions where starting to surround him.
Without thinking Jag ran towards the boy cutting down the minions that were in his way. He went in front of the boy. " Here." He said handing the boy a health potion.

"Thanks" Richard said as he dodged a sword blow. "I owe you one"
He took out his two daggers, and began to stab through the minions, but wasn't actually doing much damage. "I knew I should have invested my skill points (There are those in SAO right?) in something other than monster taming..." he grumbled. He drank the health potion, and continued fighting

Ty stopped shooting at the boss and slowly got up to continue his effort in the fight but when he was back up he fell to the ground so instead of getting onto the front lines he continued support with his bow aiming at the respawning minions and continued shooting.

" Hey it's alright." Jag said as he took down another Minion. " Maybe one day you'll control fire breathing dragons instead of an army of pigs." He chopped down another minion.
" My name is Jag by the way." He said as he blocked a minion attack with his shield. He pushed up on his shield making the minion's club move up words and pushed his sword into it.

"well I'm only level nine!" Richard said "There is a reason i only charged in when i had an army of pigs by my side"
He stabbed a minion with his daggers, then dodged its final sword blow. He took the daggers and began to fight again.

Luke ran at the Boss, Slicing and Slicing "ITS DOWN TO HALF HEALTH!" He yelled, Pulling the Second sword off his back and Slicing with both "UNITED SWORDS! GET UP HERE AND SLASH!" Luke yelled, continuing to slice the Boss "Richard! Do you have any Speed potions?!" Luke yelled, Quickly looking back at Richard

Luke ran at the Boss, Slicing and Slicing "ITS DOWN TO HALF HEALTH!" He yelled, Pulling the Second sword off his back and Slicing with both "UNITED SWORDS! GET UP HERE AND SLASH!" Luke yelled, continuing to slice the Boss "Richard! Do you have any Speed potions?!" Luke yelled, Quickly looking back at Richard
"Here speed potions for all of us" ren yelled as he threw a few potions at his guild members "let's go!!!! No time to hold back hit it with everything we've got!!!" Ren yelled while charging at the boss

"I'll provide support" he shouted at the rest of the guild taking aim and firing at the boss. All the shots hit the boss but not enough to finish it. His focus quickly changed as he started keeping the minions off his friends aiming and firing rapidly hitting with a 4:5 hit:miss ratio.

"not much longer now!" Richard shouted. The boss was onto its last sliver of health, it was almost dead. Richard would have charged in and finished it off, but he was surrounded by minions. "If killing the boss doesn't get rid of the minions I'm dead" he said to himself
He looked around, most of the Archers were being attacked by the minions, their arrows all used up, so they would have to rely on a melee attack to finish the job.

"not much longer now!" Richard shouted. The boss was onto its last sliver of health, it was almost dead. Richard would have charged in and finished it off, but he was surrounded by minions. "If killing the boss doesn't get rid of the minions I'm dead" he said to himself
He looked around, most of the Archers were being attacked by the minions, their arrows all used up, so they would have to rely on a melee attack to finish the job.
"This is it DIE!!!!!" Ren yells charging at the boss, with sword in hand he slashed at the boss with multiple sword skills until it was on one health, and with one strike the boss fell to the ground a sound went through the room and every ones screen flashed saying level complete everyone cheered as the minions disappeared

"YES!" Luke yelled as he looked at what he got from the Drop, 13,000 gold, Dragon Katana and the Midnight Cloak, He opened his menu and equipped the Cloak "Guys! how do i look?" He asked, gesturing his hands to his Cloak