• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Sword Art Online: A Game Of Life Or Death

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
I guess it’s fine, considering what I was already hinting at in my last post...

*Justin positions his fellow Sniper to shoot if he asks him to, at a specific person. “Only shoot if I tell you to, yes?” “Okay, Mate!”*

RP post going up!

No I actually wasn't hinting it at all and besides it will take some time for JC to realize the feeling because the mask helps her hide her emotions perfectly since she will focus more on the boss monsters instead of feeling emotion but was scared her most is the thought of losing the player she cares about and this may cause her to hesitate and possibly go insane since she has experienced a death of a love one in the real world she lives in but also if @ThatJustin’sASpy! is ok with it then we will see how it goes but I'm not rushing into it just to be clear.-

No I actually wasn't hinting it at all and besides it will take some time for JC to realize the feeling because the mask helps her hide her emotions perfectly since she will focus more on the boss monsters instead of feeling emotion but was scared her most is the thought of losing the player she cares about and this may cause her to hesitate and possibly go insane since she has experienced a death of a love one in the real world she lives in but also if @ThatJustin’sASpy! is ok with it then we will see how it goes but I'm not rushing into it just to be clear.-
This will just make things interesting. This is pretty much like Isak's hesitance of emotions and Vee's fear of physical contact. They'll all have some character development. I don't know much about the emotional trauma in the others. Except for Glade that is

Also, i'm gonna wait for @_obsequious to make a post before i do~

Alright, so I am guessing the charts here are what the roommates are going to be, quote this if you want to change it.

1. Dylan + Kiera
2. Markus + Vee
3. Justin + JC
4. Myra + ?
5. Kiri + ?
6. Casey + ?

Alright, so I am guessing the charts here are what the roommates are going to be, quote this if you want to change it.

1. Dylan + Kiera
2. Markus + Vee
3. Justin + JC
4. Myra + ?
5. Kiri + ?
6. Casey + ?
Well, Yusa said she wanted Myra and Vee in the same room. And Isak wasn't included in the list. I could let Isak be in whatever available room. Just put him in a random room

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kuro: *looks worried* are any of you ok?
Zuko: *looks up from playing pokemon red on his gameboy* huh, oh yeah half of these guys at least are insane perverts

When Justin was noticed blushing, he quickly shook it off, as two players came over. “O-oh, it’s nothing... just a bit... y’know...” he said, nervously. The players wanted to know if they could be in a party. “Hey, it’s fine with me! We just need to converse with Casey. It’s Lerryt6754, by the way.” Justin said to them. He looked around for the person who he’d originally formed a party with. He then remembered his new blacksmithing shop that he bought. “Oh, god damn it! I haven’t been there all day...” he muttered to himself.
Kiri is going to Cringe so bad

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
XD yeah I know. That’s my original username from like, a while ago. I’ve stuck with it for the most part, but my Steam, Discord, and Pokécharms username have been changed to my more recent username, “ThatJustin’sASpy!”

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Plus, I’ve used WAY weirder nicknames. A few examples:
JustinLIKESTEDDIEOKAY?!(Persona 4 reference)
MEDIIIIIIIIIIIIC!(TF2 reference)
YourLordBobby(If you know who Bobby is)
TheSpyReplacedBobby(Same as the third)

(It’s not Bobby from King Of The Hill)