• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Sword Art Online: A Game Of Life Or Death

Wait what xD idk about that she is kind of like hiding her emotions with her mask until she goes into her room and breaks down alone because she is so terrified of death in the game xD
Another one who hides emotions. Isak also hides them. That doesn't mean they can't fall in love lmao. They'll just be tsunderes~

Justin! Cheer her up with a kiss XD Lmao
DO IT!!! I AGREE!!! DO IT!!! THEY'D BE SO CUTE TOGETHER!!!

So I am guessing we are on board with having to share a room with 1 other person?
YES!!! IF JUSTIN AND JC SHARE A ROOM!!!

Are other characters also gonna share a room? Then Kiera and Dylan also should do that. Myra should probably catch up with her brother though. So that leaves Casey, Isak Vee and Markus in the group or did i miss someone? I'm excluding your third character yusa because he probably won't join them~

If there are no lovers for any of the characters then we might randomize them or, you know, share a room with three XD
A room with three people will be catastrophic. I think Casey will feel left out when Vee and Isak will argue about the bed again xD

Omg no xD she prefers have her own room as she does not like showing weakness to others or anybody for that matter and she would easily and coldly decline the arrangement lol.-
She can't >:D

Oh. I guess Vee, Isak and Casey will sleep alone then. And Markus will sleep with a Vee doll lmao xD
I want to sleep with Vee~❤️
Omg no xD she prefers have her own room as she does not like showing weakness to others or anybody for that matter and she would easily and coldly decline the arrangement lol.-
did you say showing weakness in bed?

My goodness xD well good luck convincing her to agree to it or to that arrangement xD She is very finicky about sharing a room with a you know a "GUY!" unless its her older brother Shadow then that's different xD lmao
Sooo... she's straight. Which excludes all the girls making it easier for her to fall for Justin (:<

wonder what he does to her at night hmmm.........❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Ew. Incest