• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Sword Art Online: A Game Of Life Or Death

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Rules:
No Mary Sues
Romance is allowed
Not too much violence
No spam
No double posting
Don't swear all the time

Character Bio:
Name:
Height:
Personality:
Nationality:
Physical Appearance:
Clothing: (Can change later on)
Weapon: (Can change later on)

My Character:
Name: Kazuma Tanaka
Height: 5,9
Personality: He is very serious when it comes to fighting but when he is hanging around with friends he is very laid back
Nationality: Japanese
Physical Appearance: He looks very similar to Kirito at the start of SAO but he has brown eyes
Clothing: He wears clothes similar to Shimura Shinpachi from Gintama with a sword strap across his torso with a sword on his back
Weapon: Katana

Name: Markus Goose
Height: 6'2
Personality: Tries to make a lot of rational decisions, calm under pressuer and is a likable guy, but can be annoying and holds grudges.
Nationality: American
Physical Appearance: Black Hair and brown eyes, Caramel color skin
Clothing: Blue padded shirt with a small Armor plate.
Weapon: Sword and Shield, but will switch to a larger axe when needed.

Name: Valerie “Vee” Garcia
Height: 5’3
Personality: Somewhat coy, very sarcastic. Loved to tease. Grumpy, a bit of a tsundere. Incredibly protective easily flustered. Secretly a total softie although she’d never admit it.
Nationality: Filipino
Physical Appearance: Warm, sun-kissed skin, long, dark brown hair with a faint but deep purple-ish hue, from dyeing a while ago. Odd, icy-green eyes.
Clothing: A simple, long sleeved dark blue dress, with a black hooded cloak and high black boots. Wears wrist cuffs and has a strap across her chest, along with a belt of the same material for her sword.
Weapon: A rapier (a thin-bladed, light sword)

Last edited:
Character Bio:
Name: Ruby Bianchi
Height: 5’7”
Personality: competitive and protective. She has a bit a a temper that can sometimes get out of control.
Nationality: Italian
Physical Appearance: Olive tanned skin, dark hazel eyes and black hair with a green streak.
Clothing: beige pants, blue shirt, and a black hooded cloak.
Weapon: Two-handed battle axe (will be adept later with different weapons)

Name: JC(Masked Fighter) in game

Height: 5"4

Personality: Quite distant, Gentle, Can be stubborn at times, Cold(If you ask way too much about her and irritate her but she is also like this towards the opponents she battles), Strong willed, Strategic

Nationality: Puerto Rican

Physical Appearance: She is a light skinned young lady with a well feminine build but light with light blue eyes with her right slightly blind. She has dark brown hair pass the shoulder that's loose with a bang covering her right eye. She wears glasses with a black rim upon her face.

Clothing: She wears casual clothing with a black and purple plad shirt with a black tank top underneath with black caprices that show half her legs. She wears bandages on her wrists and ankles with black flats on her feet with the straps that wrap around her ankles securely. She wears a black and silver cross around her neck with a fedora on top on her head tilted slightly with a wolf ring on her right finger. She wears a wolf mask and hooded cape to hide her appearance in the game.

Weapon: Katana(her sword is a reverse blade sword), Bow and Arrow, Sickle and Chain

Other: Is a Beast tamer

Last edited:
Name: Dylan Kressin
Height: 5,2
Personality: He would always take strategy over anything else in battles, if his plan fails, he goes all out. He is distant from most people unless if he see's them as really kind.
Physical Appearance: Like's to keep his hair pushed to the left side of his head. He has blue eyes.
Clothing: Wears a blue headband and wears the default armor at the beginning.
Weapon: Sword and Shield
Other: He will become a beast tamer later on in the story. He never had any friends in the real world to hang out with so that is why his personality might be weird and why he might act different at times.

Last edited:
Name: Isak Olsson(irl). Demon (in game)
Height: 6,0
Personality: He can come off as mean but that's just how he shows friendship. He's lazy whenever he's in a safe area but when there could be dangers anywhere, he is always listening.
Nationality: Swedish
Physical appearance: black short hair. He have red contact lenses.
Clothing: except his armor (which is the default armor in the beginning. It'll change later on), he usually wears a black t-shirt with a skull and black torn jeans
Weapon: short sword. It's red in the middle and gradually convert to black on the edges (of course it's still red. It's just that it's so dark that it should count as black)
Other: he's pansexual. When he considers you a friend, you'll most likely see a whole new side of him sometimes

Last edited:
Name: Tina Teller (Flake ig)
Height: 5'4"
Personality: Tina is normally a nice person. but has a competitive side. If the decides to do something, that something will be done. She doesn't mind taking a hit if it means giving back a harder hit.
Physical Appearance: A pale skinned girl who is better built than most girls while still maintaining the petite look of a child. She has sea green eyes and hair solid black.
Clothing: Tina wears a Silver shirt under black leather straps. A pair of black pants are also worn.
Weapon: A Silver threaded whip and a Bronze bladed Short Sword.

Name: Myra Kiske
Height: 5’5”
Personality: a bit dark and mysterious, a cool perspective
Physical Appearance: Pale skinned with yellow hair, and has Ocean blue eyes
Clothing: wears a black cloak, wears a black shirt, with a pair black pants
Weapon: blue Sword

As given permission of ShadowGreninja244, I am allowed to start the rp. But I have one question, should we start at the instant the announcment happens or we all hop into the game at the start and go from there. I looked into the first episode and found that Kirito logs in at 13:00 (1:00pm) and Klein gets pissed about his dinner at 17:25 (5:25pm) and a few minuets later they get a forced teleport to the town of beginnings. (I assume around 5:30pm) So if we go from logging in then we would have to skip at some part to 5:30pm, so once I get 3 votes or how many votes today then I will start it.

Well-
Personally I think it’d be better to start from the log-in. I think the first few posts in a RP are really important for character development, and if we don’t run strong it’ll fall out immediately. Granted, we have the entire RP to develop our characters, and granted it would take longer than if we jump straight into the announcement, but if we need to, we can just do a brief time skip.
A time skip never hurt anybody ~

Last edited:

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Remember that when starting an RP thread, you must start it with an in-character post, NOT an announcement.
Thread attempt deleted, make sure you read the rules and actually have something to post before posting.

just a warning thou my char will be difficult to make friends with since she hides herself in a hooded cape so she will disappear before the others see her when trapped in the game

Is it too late to sign up?

Name: Cameron "Casey" Jones
Height: 4'8 ft (Obviously short for his age)
Personality: Very carefree in most situations, and gets excited easily. Though, he is extremely afraid of dying in real life.
Physical Appearance: Brown short hair and green eyes.
Clothing: black t-shirt and blue jeans
Weapon: Giant hammer

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
How did I not find this sooner? SAO is my favorite anime! Hello again, people I know from other RPs...

Name: Justin Hardin(Lerryt6754 as a username)
Height: 5'11"
Personality: Caring of others, and willing to risk his life for friends and family. He's decent in social situations, but is an introvert. Try's to be funny.
Nationality: American (Texan)
Physical appearance: A tall, slightly muscular teen, with shaggy dirty blonde hair, deep brown eyes, and pinkish white skin.
Clothing: Wears light grey everything: a zipper hoodie, pants, shirt, and shoes. His backpack has been replaced with a black sheathe with red details.
Weapon(s): He carries the AV blade( A normal one handed blade that's red, black, and light blue, with a sort of hole near the bottom of it.)
and throwing knives
Other: Is more of an agile than tanking build. Is a blacksmith, and created the AV(Anti-Virus) blade himself.

No, the AV blade doesn't have special powers. It's just a sword that I drew, and it's completely NORMAL! Also, I'm sorry if it's a bit late to sign up or anything...

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Yay, but I still need permission to join. Btw, it’s probably going to be where Justin evolves into a blacksmith, considering being a level 1 blacksmith doesnt make sense. His starting weapon is an average one handed blade and throwing knives, the AV Blade will come later.