• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Sword Art Online: A Game Of Life Or Death

That sounds cool. Can i download it on my phone? It's a samsung~

Yes. Teenagers. But we're not like average teenagers. We're, like, in the lowest percentage of teenagers. Seriously, if you're still sane after a day with us, it's a f*****g miracle
think about who your talking to (a person who’s tried to commit suicide 7 f***king times)

Yeah it’s possible, maybe we can be friends on the game~

think about who your talking to (a person who’s tried to commit suicide 7 f***king times)

Yeah it’s possible, maybe we can be friends on the game~
Don't try to commit suicide. I would be sad and i don't want that :(

It's still more logical than the fact that i laugh my ass off at people dying but have a blood phobia +one of my friends love blood though...

I'm gonna have to erase a f*** load of shit on my phone first. Can't right now though~

Vacat1o

Previously The Ultimate Unlucky N
Name : Ned Rogers
Height : 6'2
Personality : He is friendly but sometimes can be a jerk. A bit lazy and lonely, he finds a lot of things boring. Gives up very easy on things and becomes unstable when he is angry.
Nationality : American
Physically appearance : Slim, white skin, dark brown eyes, light brown and hair that keeps it on the left side.
Clothing : A green coat with an white t-shirt, black pants and brown boots.
Weapon : Epee