• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Sword Art Online: A Game Of Life Or Death

upload_2018-7-24_15-56-47.png
This is what Kiza looks like

That's an awesome design

No @black charizard tv she is not going to kill him that would be crazy even for her but her showing no mercy would probably be very cold to him and duel him to stayvout of her way she is not heartless like that and she only pointed her sword to him just to stop him @Yusa xD lol
I get the feeling that you wouldn't have to point a sword at him to stop him. He feels similar to Orochimaru who would stop in a fake polite manner just to mock them. Correct me if i'm wrong

His design is awesome anyway. I don't need to see his face~

That's an awesome design

I get the feeling that you wouldn't have to point a sword at him to stop him. He feels similar to Orochimaru who would stop in a fake polite manner just to mock them. Correct me if i'm wrong

His design is awesome anyway. I don't need to see his face~
your wrong (your welcome)

@RedMew helped me make it.....well I made the design she made the sprite

She is not heartless thou as she does give a player at least one chance to prove to her that the player will be someone she can trust as she is cautious with this in general I mean that's how I made her to be.