• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Sword Art Online: A Game Of Life Or Death

No!! Don’t feel bad!!

Oh she’ll get more than flustered.
“WHEN I SAID I DIDNT MIND ANYONE I MEANT PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE-“
*continues to feel bad* lmao. But it's probably because i've had constant anxiety for two days.

Lmao what will she do when Myra gets close to her? Run out of the room screaming?

Anyone who could consider sleeping in the same room as Isak (no one who already have a "partner")? Otherwise i could take a random player that won't have any other part of the roleplay

Last edited:
*continues to feel bad* lmao. But it's probably because i've had constant anxiety for two days.

Lmao what will she do when Myra gets close to her? Run out of the room screaming?

Anyone who could consider sleeping in the same room as Isak (no one who already have a "partner")? Otherwise i could take a random player that won't have any other part of the roleplay
Myra should be normal right now, you can tell when she’s different when her eyes turn red