• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Sword Art Online: A Game Of Life Or Death

I don't know what to do anymore, I feel like this rp is slowing down and things are weird. I am pissed off today because things are just going downhill very fast. And because I am in this mood I am just thinking negatively. I think we should just close the rp.
I understand your mood but we don't have to close the rp. We could put it to rest for a while though. If everyone agrees to that?

Hey, well if you lost my respect then I don't care! Today is when I realized that my friends don't like me anymore so thats fun. So much for trying to have fun and make friends here! Leave now if you want, I am used to it!

A bad day is a bad day. You don't have to shut down an entire roleplay because of one. That affects the people that actually enjoy the roleplay. But you could tell them that you have a bad day (i'm well aware that the someone did that) and ask if you could rest the roleplay for a while. And those who reads this should be understanding. No need to ask what happened and feel sorry for the person (which probably would make more harm than good anyway) but you could understand that the person have a bad day and that's that.

Even though i said all this, i still consider both of them to have acted in the right way. But now we won't talk more about this. End of that discussion

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
I feel bad for DManArt&RP. I mean, hearing that your friends don’t like you anymore? That’s some bullshit, especially if he did nothing to provoke that happening.

I feel bad for DManArt&RP. I mean, hearing that your friends don’t like you anymore? That’s some bullshit, especially if he did nothing to provoke that happening.
If he did provoke it, then he have only himself to blaim. But if he didn't, then his friends just lost a good friend. I'm not gonna ask what happened. He can tell us if he wants to. But as i said, this discussion is over. We really should not continue talking about it

teenagers.....anyway the game is basically SAO you get to make your own character and go through all 100 floors
That sounds cool. Can i download it on my phone? It's a samsung~

Yes. Teenagers. But we're not like average teenagers. We're, like, in the lowest percentage of teenagers. Seriously, if you're still sane after a day with us, it's a f*****g miracle