• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Sweet Pecha Berries And Sharp Iapapa Berries (Romance RP)

"It is no problem friend. We should all be helping each other in moments like these." Shikyo tends to be very trustworthy, and it's part of the reason he has as many friends as he does.

Hana would hold up a hand. "... Now, stay as still as possible for the majority of your wounds to be healed..." She used Aromatherapy, healing the Charizards wounds. "Ok, you can still walk around, although you won't be able to fly for the next couple of weeks." Hana said, standing next to Rufus.

Rufus nodded, handing the Charizard a bundle of Oran berries. "Take these with you, just in case if you end up getting hurt again. These can heal wounds in a sinch!" Rufus said, chuckling. "... And do as Hana says, she's a professional, y'know." He looked at Hana, a grin on his face. "Fairy types are practically naturals at this kind of stuff."

Adam looked back up "Oh i was flying across some sharp rocks , flew a bit too low, it cut my wing and i kept hitting stuff" he replied. Adam spoke again after a while "This is a new feeling actually , i've never been helped before in fact i've never had friends"

Hana seemed to take what Rufus had said as a compliment, for a light pink hue appeared on her pale cheeks. She shuffled closer to Rufus, keeping her eyes lowered. "... Thank you Rufus." She said quietly.

Rufus looked back at the Charizard, the small grin on his face. "... Anyway now, name's Rufus." He said, his grin fading. "I think you're well enough to walk around at least, according to Hana that is... But you should definitely not fly, I can see the veins through that thin tissue!" Rufus said, gesturing at the slowly healing tissue.

Adam nodded at Rufus. "Yeah i know , i just can't thank you all enough for helping me today , if it wasn't for any of you i would have probably be crawling until i died." He looked around "So what is this place? i've been meaning to ask." He said after looking around.

Rufus nodded. "Yeah, this is just my cave. Nothing special, really." He said gesturing to the gray walls. "... I'm not much of a furnisher myself, but I only get what I need when I need it, y'know, neccesities." Rufus said, gesturing at the bed and small table set. "Right over there is just a hand-made furnace of some sort, really it's a couple of holes in the wall." He said with a shrug.

Rufus grinned. "Really? Thanks!" He chuckled, crossing his arms. "... By the way, what's your name? I'm Rufus, as I said a few minutes ago." He said, bumping a fist against his chest.

Rufus crossed his arms again, nodding again. "I see. Well, it's nice to meet ye' Adam." He said holding a paw out. "You don't have to shake my paw, if you don't want to." Rufus said. "... But, again, keep it easy on your wings for now, alright?" He said, his onyx gaze fixing itself onto his healed-ish wings.

Hana stood next to Rufus. "As Rufus said earlier, my name's Hana. It's nice to meet you." She said, giving a small bow. "It is best to keep it easy for now, until your wing feels just as it should be before your 'little' accident." Hana said gesturing a small hand at the wing.

Adam looked at her and spoke "Yeah i'll be sure to keep this wing from further damage and of course resist the urge to fly for a few weeks" he slightly laughed. "i know i've said this so many times now but thank you for helping me" he added.

Hana nodded. "Of course, since Rufus helped me when I was lost I might as well return the favor for him and help you." She said, looking back up. "... Well, I better get going now. It was nice meeting you two." Hana said, leaving Rufus's cave.

"It was nice to meet you too , i hope we meet again!" Adam called out as she left. He looked at the others with him "Wow she is really nice". He commented.

"I'm not needed here. If you excuse me, I'll be off." Shikyo said as he left the cave. "I wonder where that frosslass is that was looking at me in the woods" he murmured to himself.

Rufus waved to Hana and Shikyo. "Goodye Hana, Shikyo!" He called. "... Ok, so you should leave... But be easy on those wings of yours, alright?" Rufus said, looking at Adam. "Be careful too, the males 'round here can be quite dominant around females." He said.

Rufus seemed surprised. "You didn't know? It's mating season around these parts, so of course males are gonna be more dominant than usual." Rufus explained. "So you should either leave or claim someone as your own." He said.

Adams face suddenly changed from curious to shock. "Mating season? oh... well this is bad for me." He said , he sighed and continued. "I'm no good at love and i can't fly away plus i'm a fire type so swimming isn't an option either." He scratched his head

Rufus shook his hands. "Nah, there's bridges around here too! You just have to find em'." He looked out the cave entrance. "... Hm... Lets just say that if you head in that direction," He pointed outside. "You'd find a bridge leading to the next territory." Rufus said in a slightly cheery tone. "... Or at least find something that leads over the river, but you can always find a den of your own y'know. There's plenty scattered around this here forest." He said, gesturing outside again.

Adam looked around outside. "So i have a choice , stay here find a mate and get a den or leave and probably have nowhere to go and also without being able to fly for a few weeks?" He nodded. "Decision made i'm going to get a den."

Rufus nodded, a quiet chuckle escaping his throat. "Then it is done." He pointed westward. "You'll be able to find the most dens over there, since not many females seem to thrive over there and no females means no males. Which is a good thing in my opinion, sicne you don't wanna end up in a unwanted fight." He said.

"Yes good point" Adam replied. "Right then i'll be off , and again , thank you." He smiled and walked out heading to the dens Rufus pointed at.

Brandon trudged through the forest. The young Blaziken had been feeling lonely ever since he had been stripped from his own home. As he walked through he noticed a Charizard walking through the forest as well and decided to befriend him. "Hey," Brandon called. "My name's Brandon. What's yours?"

Adam looked at the young blaziken that had just approached him , still holding the wing that was injured. "Oh hello" He replied "My name is Adam , nice to meet you." He said , having another look at his wing and realized the vein marks were still there.

"Oh, man," Brandon breathed as he saw the wound. "Must have been serious. Has someone checked it yet?"
That was when he noticed the cluster of dens. "Whoa. What are those?"

As an awkward silence followed her words, Elda shifted uncomfortably in her spot on the grass, pelt still damp from her earlier swim. "So, uh, I hope you enjoy your time here. I really need to go find something to eat..." Excusing herself with a polite nod of her head, the shiny Espeon headed off deep into the mass of people, stomach beginning to growl. Even though she was glad she was able to help someone out, not only had she famished herself, but she was still mateless, too, but that fact had been shoved into the back of her mind a while ago.

A growl escaped from her lips as the pit in her stomach grew emptier, more painful. "Where are the Berries...?" she asked herself under her breath, regretting her choice of sinking deep into the sea of bodies. How long had it been since her last meal? Most likely around five or six hours ago, at most.

Her wandering got slower and slower as time progressed, and soon enough Elda found out that she had walked right back to her starting position, never once finding any Berries- the mossy rock in the middle of the lake sat right in front of her, water surrounding it like an oversized moat. Rolling her eyes, the Espeon finally gave up, stepping into the water she wanted so badly to take a sip of and laying down, once again, on the rock, paws folded over her chest like a young puppy desperate for attention. Looking up to the stars, she couldn't handle the searing pain she now felt, but she hated even more the idea of drawing attention to herself. As a way to try to calm herself down and forget about her troubles, she rolled onto her stomach, curled into a small ball, and held her stomach in her paws, head tucked neatly away somewhere close by. Small moans came from her form, but she made sure they were not loud enough for anyone to hear. "Uuugh... This is the wooorst... Whyyy is there no fooooood around heeere?" she complained quietly to herself.

Adam looked at where Brandon was looking "Ah those are the dens i've heard about in fact i was just on my way to get one for myself and as for the wound yeah it's been checked and healed in fact it was worse , there was a massive rip in my wing." he said as he traced where the tear was. "fine to walk now but no flying for a few weeks." he finished off.

"Cool. Hey, why don't we check them out together? It might give us some time to get to know each other."
The two walked toward the dens and Brandon noticed a Bisharp and a Gallade hanging out together. "Huh. This must be a place where Pokemon hang out a lot, huh?"

"According to a pokemon i met , this is a time of love around here , i just decided to stay a few weeks until my wing heals up" He said holding up his wing.

"A time of love," Brandon echoed. As a matter of fact, it was, Brandon noted as he looked around. Males were flirting with females, vice versa, Pokemon were dancing together, and yet there were Pokemon who were alone. He decided to comfort them, not as a matter of romance, but of kindness. He decided to talk to a Shiny Espeon he noticed before. He walked up to her. "Hey. Are you hungry? Here." Brandon offered an Oran Berry to the Espeon. "Don't be afraid. I'm not trying to flirt with you." He laughed. "I'm not even sure if I'm meant to find my mate here at all."

Adam smiled at Brandons kindness to the others , got himself a den , went inside and just sat down. "Of all the things it had to be love...what kind of female wants a charizard anyway?" He thought to himself but he just left it and decided to rest his arm.