• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Sweet Pecha Berries And Sharp Iapapa Berries (Romance RP)

"A Florges might be nice..." Rufus thought. He remembered the time he had seen a Florges, quite a beatiful Pokemon indeed. Knowing if he had ever startled one, he would be screwed. "Fairy types are increadibly powerful..." He murmured to himself.

Rufus had picked a multicolored flower looking at it in awe. "... How can such beauty exist?" He asked himself. Rufus sniffed the flower, enjoying it's refreshing scent. Gently clutching the flower by the stem, Rufus pressed it against his furry chest.

Storm watched, still thinking. "Great, great great great. I'm Straight but all the girls are taken." He sighed. He watched a Gallade and a Gardevior dance together. "Heh, those two make a PURR-fect match," He laughed at his own pun.

A Pokémon was swimming in the streams in hope to make it. It did!
So the Pokémon jumped out of the streams. That Pokémon was a Vaporeon.
"Wow, this is it.. Specchio falls!" she thought. The Pokémon name was stream.
So Stream climbed the rocks on the side of the waterfall. Of hopes to find a loving mate due to its mating season. When she got up there she saw Pokémon already mating and chatting and dancing and all that. "It's... too late... but not too late if someone comes after me!" She thought. she layed down on top of one of the rocks on top of the waterfall in hopes someone comes. Quite some time passed as she waited. She began to grew sad. "All the males are taken!" She thought sadly. So she went back to the stream and cryed.

Storm heard a noise. Crying? He got up and followed the sound to see a beautiful Vaporeon. "Hey, are you alright" He asked, sitting next to her.

Rufus got up, now feeling drowsy. "It's been quite the night, but I must rest. Goodbye." He bid Valour goodbye and left, walking back into the forest in which he came. Following the marks he left on the trees and ground, Rufus eventually found himself back at his cave and stepped in. It felt nice being back home.

"Well....At least I'm not the only one alone." she said. She then slowly stopped crying.
"Thanks for making me feel better a bit" she said calmly but happily. She looked up at the moon.
"Well I have to get going" She said as she enters the stream waterway.
"Bye!" . She swam to home.

Rufus woke up at midnight, still a bit tired from the marvelous dance a few hours back. "Ugh... My head..." Rufus rubbed his sore head, looking outside. "Still dark..." Rufus thought. He stood up and stretched, feeling his spine crack. "Ah." Rufus felt more refreshed.

"Well, bye... I guess.." Storm watched as the beautiful Vaporeon swam away. "Damn, she is cute..." He smiled, a small blush covering his face. He walked to a patch of grass and layed down, looking at the giant orb floating above this area.

"It is." Maura said. "It's easy to see why Pokémon seeking a mate would come here." The Lopunny glanced up at the starry sky. "I hope we both find what we're looking for." Maura said as she returned her attention back to Shizuma. She closed her eyes for a moment. Maura opened them then smiled at the Gardevoir.

"Uh, yeah...Hope we do," Shizuma chuckled nervously. Her bravado was starting to fritter away. She had been so confident when she approached this attractive creature, that not even her nerves had caught up. Until now.

Her heart skipped several beats. Her white porcelain cheeks began to boil. And for what reason? Perhaps she had only just realised the gravity of what she was doing. Dancing. Pressed against an attractive lopunny.

Her eyes darted around. To the stars, then to the still-present kricketune and sunflora orchestra. And then to Maura's smile. None of the stars could ever have matched the brightness of that smile.

"So, um..." Shizuma began, "Where are you from?"

And the instant that that had left her lips, Shizuma wanted to smack herself upside the head for saying something so pathetically mundane.

(OOC: Jeez, sorry for the super late post! :'|)

BIC:
"Are you quite sure?" asked Elda to the Ninetales, tilting her head to the side. "You don't seem alright..." At the sound of an obviously faked flirtatious voice, the shiny Espeon had to resist the urge to actually physically face-paw. It was only after this his words were processed. Perking an ear up, Elda narrowed her eyes slightly at the Fire-type. "You're hurt. That's why you're acting so... odd... right? There's no need to hide it, though. I could help you," she offered, an awkward smile forming on her face.

Pulling an ear back, the Psychic-type listened to the sound of the Kricketunes' song. Her tail swished behind her to the beat and she wished that she, too, had a partner she could dance with. Pushing this thought out of her mind, though, Elda's attention moved, once again, to the Ninetales. She really did want to help him with whatever was wrong with him, but she wasn't exactly sure how she could.

"Eterna Forest in Sinnoh." Maura replied. The Lopunny sighed as she remembered her home. "Had some pretty unusual neighbors. Then again, everybody's probably had some unusual neighbors too at some point. Probably not like Miz though. He's his own brand of unusual. Though that meatball of a Lucario cannot make any forest less beautiful. Sorry if I just ruined this conversation." Maura resisted the urge to face palm.

Oh, no, no no, it's fine," Shizuma said quickly. "I lived near this one machoke who's been into me ever since we hatched! He always used to use cheesy pick up lines on me and flex his muscles at me and uh..."

The gardevoir promptly clamped her mouth shut when she realised that she had probably bored Maura to tears, going on about herself like that.

"So, uh... Eterna Forest. You came a long way to be here," Shizuma continued, "I'm from Fairylight Forest, a little way away from here. Lots of fairy and grass types. What's Eterna Forest like?"

"Its beautiful. Lots of Burmy and Bunneary and such. And of course there's also the Combee. They can be quite frightening if they're threatened. I don't know that from personal experience, thank goodness." Maura replied.

Rufus took a fishing pole he had left on the ground and had decided to go late-night fishing. Seeing how he's been running low on Magikarp and berries. Making his way through the forest, Rufus whistled a quiet tune to himself. Rufus eventually found the end of the forest and saw the lake he had sat at a few hours ago. "I wonder if there's actually anything that'll bite a hook nowadays..." He thought. Taking a nearby Weedle, Rufus hooked it and cast his line out into the dark water.

"Its beautiful. Lots of Burmy and Bunneary and such. And of course there's also the Combee. They can be quite frightening if they're threatened. I don't know that from personal experience, thank goodness." Maura replied.

"Combee, huh? I've never seen those before," the gardevoir admitted, "They sound scary, though."

The gardevoir smiled as she recalled her own hometown, if one could call it that. The sight of the trees nearby, which bore big and heavy tamato berries reminded her of where she lived, "Fairylight Forest is full of grass and fairy types. Lots of aromatisses, sunfloras, whimsicotts, and even wild sylveons. The forest gets its name from the illumise hive in the middle. They fly and light up the forest at night."

Max began to squirm, his tails starting to move like a fan to direct air towards his face as he started to become red in the upper part of his face. Suddenly, he could hear the sound of the Kricketune, to which his multiple tails stopped, starting to move separately to the rhythm. He decided there was no point keeping anything now.

He sighed heavily, gulping before he spoke. "Yeah, I might be slightly injured. Trust me, it's nothing you should be worried about. It's not your problem, I don't want you to feel responsible for it. It's just, I don't want you to think because I happened to accidentally fall over next to you that it means you have to deal with it all."

Rufus felt something tug on the fishing line. "A fish!" He thought. Rufus started reeling in the what ever was on the hook and had found what he was looking for. "Hah! A Magikarp always for the Weedle on a hook!" He chuckled to himself. Rufus continued this process until he had a small pile of ten Magikarp. "That'll last me for the week..." Rufus said to himself. He picked up the fishing rod and fish and started walking back to his cave.

"Nah, that's not how I feel at all! I just wanna make sure you're feeling alright and not like trash, y'know?" replied Elda, smiling lightly, feeling more comfortable in the Fire-type's presence, as she stood up. Taking a step toward the Ninetales, she held a paw out in confirmation. "What exactly happened, anyway? I'm assuming there's something up with your leg?" She took another step forward, then another, still unsure of whether the Ninetales would push her away or not.

Chase smiled brightly as he listened to the gardevior. He grasped her hand to twirl her around then move to dance in the moonlight with her. Valor moved so that he was leaning against a rock, watching everything happen. His eyes closed slowly and he drifted off to sleep listening to the beautiful music being made.

Out of his training ground he rose. A lone bisharp among the many other types of pokemon in the temple. Shikyo bode his farewells to Meiso, the temple guardian and headed out for the city many miles away. He met many travelers along the way, and rested only once he got to his destination. It was here the beginning of his ice would start.

Rufus had then made it back to his cave. "It's good to be back..." He'd sigh. Rufus walked over to a barrel which he had stored food in and dumped the magikarp in there. There was another barrel too, about half-full of honey. He dipped a finger into the honey and took a small portion of it, licking the sweet substance off. After finishing that, Rufus went back outside and sat on a mat he had placed on a rock.

Max started to calm down as he heard her words. "Yeah, I'm fine besides the obvious." As she started to move closer he was starting to get more nervous, and his tails were still drumming to the rhythm, starting to move faster now. He laughed slightly to relieve the pressure. "Got into a fight with a Luxray. Lucky Persian was there to back me up, I'm useless at that sort of thing. Worst part was I didn't even need to do it, the Medicham he was harassing took him down in one chop anyway."

He looked out around him. It was starting to become more peaceful, and the sound of a singing Pokemon resonated out among the wind along with the song of the Kricketune. "It's really nice here, but I'm only here because some friends convinced me to stop on the way back from a journey." He took a Fire stone out from the bag he had on one tail, feeling the warmth move through his body as he curled his paw around it tightly. "Gotta get these for the Vulpix that live near me. It's my job since I'm the most recently evolved in the area." He looked at the multiple tails behind him, all dancing softly as if they were almost sentient. "Still getting used to that."

Chase pulled away to bow to his distance partner. Grinning cheekily before moving to spin and dipping her. Valor slowly woke up, stretching his arms above his head. The dark type stood up slowly and moved past the dancing Pokemon to try and get a higher vantage point. A place where he could see everything and everyone.

Elda paused for a moment, taking in the information with wide eyes. "A fight? Might I ask what it was for? This isn't a place for fights! It's kinda for the opposite, actually..." Her voice faded away and she quickly became an awkward mess, taking a step back instead of forward, towards the Ninetales, a deep blush forming on her face. Shaking it off, the shiny tried to keep her mind off of the kind Persian that was mentioned. "That is a good thing, isn't it?" she responded to the bringing up of a Medicham, tail swishing around wildly behind her as she tried to tone down her blush.

"Yeah, this place is usually very peaceful, I've heard. This is my first time here, too," Elda added for no reason in particular, looking around at the scenery around her for a moment before looking back to the Fire Stone the Ninetales pulled out. "Wow... That's so kind of you!" Blush now gone, the green Espeon smiled happily, eyes closed, as she listened to the story. "I didn't know Vulpix and Ninetales did that for each other... Well, you learn something new every day, I suppose!" She giggled, forgetting momentarily about the problem at hand.

Once she did remember, she started slightly, as if she was just walking up from a nightmare of some sort, and moved in closer to the problem area that was the Ninetales's leg. Ears drooping slightly, she wondered how exactly she could help. Do I have a move I could use, or...? Oh, wait! I do! Thank goodness for that Trainer she had the longest time ago. She had taken her to the Move Tutor, who taught her a special healing move, which she never forgot.

A rather large bell formed above Elda's head, and for the second time, she closed her eyes, aiming the power towards the Ninetales before her. The sounds emanating from the bell were very soothing to those who heard it, as that is exactly its purpose. As the use of the Heal Bell move came to a close, and the bell disappeared from sight with one last ding!, the Espeon's eyes reopened, and she peered over to the Ninetales. "Did that do anything? It should've..."

Max was trying his best to say something to the Green Espeon, but he kept finding himself tongue-tied whenever he tried. He resisted the urge to jump back in surprise when a bell suddenly appeared out of nowhere, with a constant ringing that was starting to wear on his ears, but it stopped just when it started to become annoying. Throughout the sound however, he had not noticed that the sensation in his leg had gone, as if it was never there at all, no more sparking thunder danced around his numb leg.

He glanced back towards the Espeon, he had been focusing on the bell the entire time that he had forgot he was in a conversation. He was always easily distracted. "Thanks! I would say it feels so much better but I actually can't feel anything right now." He laughed, the numb feeling starting to leave him.
His thoughts wandered back to the Espeon's words from earlier. "I guess this is calm and all, I just can't help myself. It doesn't help it was a Luxray, so we naturally feel a need for competition, but he was... if I had to describe him it would not be with the kindest of words. It's just me, but it's also a problem. I'm not exactly the worlds most vicious and accurate fighter." He was visibly saddened as his thoughts drifted back to the Fire Blast he had attempted to help with earlier. A Mantine had to put out that poor Trevenant that he accidentally hit.

"I have an idea." Shikyo said to the umbreon "we are both dark types and of opposite gender, it would only make sense for us to be mates." He said waiting for a reaction. "It's fine if you don't want to..."

Rufus would open his eyes once more, greeted by the bright morning rays of light. "... Mornin' already...?" He groaned in protest, squinting his eyes to readjust himself to the brightness. Rufus got up, his legs wobbly from sitting down for so long. He sniffed the usual forest scent around him, catching onto nothing out of the ordinary. "... I wonder if those Pokemon from last night are still there..." Rufus said aloud, rubbing his groggy eyes.

Winter smiled as the song ended and he dipped her as she smiled when he pulled her back up she looked him in the eyes "you are a great dancer chase where did you learn to dance so gratefully?" She asked as she looked up at the moon

"I am simply led by the moon and your beauty," Chase flirted as he backed away a little. He spotted Valor still exploring and smiled at the gardevior that he was paying attention to. He folded his arms behind his back and grinned softy.

She blinked as a blush spread across her face soon looking like a tomato berry "t-thank you um i-I-i mean i-I I'll shut up now" she muttered hiding her face to try and hide her blush

"And curse me by not letting me hear your voice? No please talk to me to the end of my days," Chase knew he sounded cheesy but he was trying to play it up. The gallade beaming brightly as he fell to his knees and grasped her hand.