• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Sweet Pecha Berries And Sharp Iapapa Berries (Romance RP)

She took his hand "oh and what would one of those be if I may be so bold?" She as confused never hearing any of the superstitions and why he was sighing was he bored of her was he angry about something?

"Go ahead. It seems my friend has gotten in trouble once again," Chase shook his head with his frown turning into a gentle smile. He looked back at winter and realized he might have sounded rude when he sighed, "my apologies Winter. I was simply disappointed in my friend. He is a good guy when not angry".

Valour shone grey quickly as he raised his defense using iron defense and then proceeded to elbow the luxray in the face. The luxray let go and used thunderbolt at close range, sending Valour flying back and skidding for a while. Slowly Valour rose, his raised defense helping him take the blow and he used iron defense again.

"Thanks." Rufus smirked, charging up an attack. Rufus charged at the Luxio at blinding speed, pummeling him over with bulldozer. "Don't mess with people ye' don't know, bud." Rufus stood over the Luxray, towering over the large cat.

Valour was shocked when the Pangoro showed up. But marched up to the downed Luxrya as well, dusting himself off and falling back into his gentleman attitude. He stood beside the grass type and delivered a swift kick to the electric type's side, "you deserve that I hope you know".

The luxray slowly got up and growled but limped away not wanting to take on two pokemon, especially one that his electric attacks weren't that effective on. Valor turned to look at the Pangoro and bowed with practice, "I must thank you for you help, sir. My name is Valour. You are"?

"Some say albinism can lead to weaker offspring, disease or just bad luck," Chase smiled, his arms once again folded behind his back. The psychic type smiling brightly as he watched his friend finally calm down.

"Rufus, nice to meet ye'." Rufus would say. "... I best be going now." Rufus quickly returned to the forest before anyone would see the blossoms on the twig he held. A few steps into the forest he turned around and gave a small wave before continuing down the forest.

Storm's eye twitched. He was completely ignored. Growling, he took his leave and ran to a patch of grass, laying down. "Geezus christ!" He yelled when a Sharpedo jumped out of the water and bit him. He collapsed, unable to move from the pain. Now he was in a pool of his own blood. He managed to use Thunderbolt and scared it away, but now he was to weak to move. He had cuts and bite marks all over him.

Oh I guess that expalns why everyone wants to kill me then" she muttered "not only that it sound stupid and why would anyone even say that I mean my dad is an Albion like me and I'm perfectly healthy as you can see" she said crossing her arms huffing in anger

"Nice to meet you," Valour called after the Pangoro and made his way back toward where he and chase were originally sitting. He looked around for the jolteon and when he didn't see him looked around. A small trail of blood that lead to the yellow pokemon caught his attention and Valor ran over, "Storm? What happened"!

"See a superstition. Your alive, healthy, and beautiful. Anyone with half a brain should know that your not a curse," Chase nodded his head to the albino gardevior. He punched another sharpedo away from him when it broke the surface of the water and tried to bite him.

Shizuma looked up at the sky. The moon was huge and white, and looked close enough to touch. It wobbled as it was reflected on the cool water's surface, accompanied only by the braying of the lanturn in the water, and the soft rushing of the waterfall. The sky was navy blue, and dotted by a smattering of tiny diamond stars.

She looked around, noticing a clearing between some trees. A group of kricketune played a silvery song, somewhat like a violin orchestra.

Forget the berries.

Shizuma instead took Maura's hand, and asked, "May I have this dance?"

Storm was really weak. "I was attacked by a....Sharpedo...." He fainted. Some of the Jolteon's blood had drifted into the lake, making it red. He had a huge bite mark on his neck, and smaller ones everywhere else.

Rufus ended up walking to the same pond he sat at before. He sat back down, his hulking body just barely reflecting off the dark waters surface. Rufus looked up into the night sky, stars shining. He chuckled. "This is nice..." Rufus closed his eyes and slipped into a deep slumber against the tree. His chest rose and fell with each steady breath.

Panicking Valour jumped up and ran around to find some berries. Finding some Sitrus berries he rushed back to Storm and and squeezed the juice into Storm's mouth. He put the jolteon's head on his lap so that he wouldn't choke, the normal calm dark type freaking out at the sudden loss of consciousness, "Chase! Chase, get over here I need your help"!

"It's seems I have to flip help my friend. I'll be back," Chase turned to walk back to shore and noticed the blood in the water, dread falling over him as he started to run as fast as he could, "Valour! What's going on, what's happening"!

Winter teleported over to them courios and consered at the sight of the blood in the lake "oh for goodness sake can the sharpido stop for one moment or are they to stupid to know when to quit" she growled as one trying taking her head off only for her to dodge it and send a fairy blast at it sending it to the other side of the lake

Last edited:
Chase made it over to where Valour was sitting and freaking out. He pushed Valour out of the way and started using heal pulse on the fainted pokemon, "what happened"!

"I don't know. I found him like this," Valour yelled sanding up and backing away. The dark type huffed and crossed his arms as he watched his friend heal the electric type pokemon. He backed away and stood off as to not crowd, looking about the place to distract himself.

Storm ate the berries, but he was still weak. Getting up weakly, he walked over to the pond, looking at his reflection. "Ugh, my head..." The Jolteon growled. His sight was blurry and he had pains in his neck. Then, he leaned forward and fell into the lake. "Here is my dinner~!" The same Sharpedo that attacked him yelled, beginning to swim towards him.

Chase lunged forward, tackling the sharpedo away as Valour ran forward to grab the collapsed pokemon, trying to pull them away from the water, "shesh! What's gotten into those water types"!

Chase wrestled with the water type, before making it back to shore and flopped beside his friend, hands turning pink as he used heal pulse to try and help the jolteon.

"You were attacked! Or do you not remember," Chase growled pushing himself away to flop on the ground. Dragging air into his lungs, the gallade confused and stressed by the events that had just transpired.
Valour layed the electric type down carefully before backing up to catch his own breathe and calm down. The dark type looking up to look at the beautiful moon above them all with a sigh.

"Um, sure." Maura replied. Meanwhile, a Mienshao watched quietly and curiously from a distance. She had come here seeking a mate, but she was too shy to even try to speak to any potential mates. Earlier she had been approached by a flirtatious Persian, but the Persian's attention became attracted to someone else and she left Kia before it had even been a minute. Kia shook her head and continued to watch the Lopunny and the Gardevoir.

Rufus approached the Pokemon quietly, careful not to startle them "... Did you need help? I smelled some blood coming form this direction..." Rufus loomed over the two Pokemon, a worried expression on his face.

Shizuma wrapped an arm around the lopunny's waist, and held the other to Maura's paw. Simply pressing it against her paw and hoping that the lopunny would take a hold of it was the very best that she could do, seeing as she had no fingers.

The kricketune continued their song. Some passing sunflora joined in, adding vocals with their grasswhistle. And in time with the song, Shizuma began to lead the dance, her dress-like appendages fluttering in time to the steps of her partner. Ah, this was perfect.

As much as she would have liked to gaze down at her lopunny partner's graceful legs, Shizuma kept her gaze fixed on Maura's face.

"It's so beautiful, out here, isn't it?" The gardevoir said simply, to get the conversational ball rolling.

"I am perfectly fine! And I think we got it," Chase sighed sitting up to look at the other two pokemon. He then noticed the scenery and music the kricktunes were playing and jumped up, "how about we relax and calm down. A dance perhaps my fair lady".

The psychic type bowed to Winter as he said this, standing to hold his hand out. Valour backed off and looked at the Pangoro from earlier, tilting his head to the side when he saw the flowers, "excuse me, Rufus sir. Why are there blossoms on the end of your stick"?

Rufus nearly flinched. He scratched his head. "... I don't know actually..." He looked back at the soft pink blossoms. "... But they seem nice, now, don't they?" Rufus asked. He seemed nervous about the topic.

"They are quite a beautiful shade of pink," Valour agreed leaning closer to take a closer look before standing back again. The dark type looked around and noticed a gardevior and lopunny dancing to the music that was playing. The sunfloras that had joined sound almost angelic in their tune and Valour soon found himself humming alongside them.

Rufus gave a soft smile. "... Thank you. I never thought anybody will like em'..." Rufus said. He looked in the distance, noticing the Gardevoir and Lopunny. "Such gracefulness... It's amazing!" Rufus thought.

And echoing voice from above the waterfall resonates to all the pokemon. "I have come here in hopes of discovering many pokemon falling in love when I arrived but it seems I'm mistaken, there's not much more than violence here." The voice was of a male togekiss that gracefully floats down and lands on a rock in the water. "It seems that this season is a very troubled one." The togekiss flies to where the kricketunes are playing and notices many female pokemon like a gradevoir, lopunny and even a shiny espion. "Well it certainly is the most diverse this season." The togekiss then releases a bright flurry of magical leaf to brighten the moods of and attract all the pokemon a attention.

Valor noticed other pokemon started to join in on the dancing and now many different couples were dancing around them. Flying Pokemon danced around their partners in the air while four legged Pokemon did their own form of dance that was just as graceful. The bipedal dark type started to grow awkward as he stood there with others dancing around them, "they are beautiful. The moonlight just enhances it".

Rufus nodded, a smile forming. "It's indeed beautiful." A purr-like rumble escaped his throat. "There's not too many other Pangoro 'round here, but I don't mind." Rufus looked up at the sky, the sky reflecting in his Onyx eyes. "As long as I find my one and only someday, it'll be perfectly fine."

"That is a good way to think, sir. If only many of us thought like you," Valour shook his head when he noticed the togekiss. He crossed his arms and sighed hoping this Pokemon wasn't going to cause trouble, "it's seems we may have more trouble on our hands. I mean that is if you want to help me if he gets violent, you don't have to of course. It is totally up to but you are a great help and heavy hitter. Not they you are big or anything, I just digging myself into a deep grave arnt I".

Rufus held a paw up. "Don't worry, I know I'm big." Rufus gave Valour a grin. "Besides, the chances of me finding a mate are so low, even a ditto can't be that small." Rufus gave a quiet chuckle, being sure not to interupt the chorus.

"I meant you are tall. Nothing is wrong with being big. Some mates look for that trait in hopes it gives offspring and themselves more protection," Valour hummed as once again watched over the dancing pokemon, eyes soft as the dark type saw their graceful movements. Two butterfree danced past over head, wings illuminated by the light above, "so beautiful".

"It is." Maura said. "It's easy to see why Pokémon seeking a mate would come here." The Lopunny glanced up at the starry sky. "I hope we both find what we're looking for." Maura said as she returned her attention back to Shizuma. She closed her eyes for a moment. Maura opened them then smiled at the Gardevoir.

Rufus sat down and relaxed, the purr-like sound rumbling in his throat. He gave the blossoms on the end of the twig a soft glance before looking back at the dancing Pokemon.

Valour gave to bigger Pokemon space and then sat cross legged a little closer to the water. The dark type watching the soft ripples and moons reflection as water types danced beneath the surface. He looked around at pokemon couples and shook his head deciding on being content with just sitting there for a while. The bisharp hummed along with the music, closing his eyes to bask in the moonlight and sounds.

Storm watched, sighing. "I wish I had a mate," He looked at his reflection. "But I am just a Jolteon, not a handsome Lucario, oh well," Storm watched the group dance, humming along to the Sunfloras' Grass Whistle. "I'm straight, but all the females seem to be taken,"