• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Sweet Pecha Berries And Sharp Iapapa Berries (Romance RP)

As Brandon was comforting the Espeon he noticed Adam go into a den looking none too happy. Brandon went inside the den and found Adam looking despondent. "Hey, man. You okay?" Brandon offered him an Oran Berry as well.

"Are you sure? You seem lonely." Brandon thought for a minute, then finally understood. "You think no one will like you because of your figure, don't you? I've felt that before. It's ok. True mates don't look at your appearance. They look at your heart. You just need to show them that you're a good friend."

"But you see that's the thing i'm not what i look like" He replied sadly. "I'm a fire breathing , non dragon type...dragon! also there's something else which i have been hiding for a while..." He dips his hand in a bowl of water shakes it a little and when he pulls it out the orange of his hand has turned black. "I'm a shiny charizard!" He admitted.

"So?" Brandon asked. "Your type doesn't matter. No one will throw you away if you're shiny or going through identity theft. A true mate will love you no matter what. And who knows? Your future mate may not even be here! It just takes a little patience. Come on. Let's go make some friends to help you feel better about yourself."

"You're right" Adam breathed out. "hold on a second please." With that he ran outside heading towards the water and jumped in washing all the orange paint off him. He shook himself dry and went back. "There" he said "no more paint".

"Now THAT'S more like it!" Brandon exclaimed. "Now, let's go. Who knows? Someone might take a shine to you." He nudged Adam. "Some Pokemon only tolerate shinies, so that should help."

Adam looked at him. "The puns , really?" he sighed "Well let's go then and hey if we're lucky we'll get you a mate as well". He told him and shrugged his shoulders , "You never know".

"Maybe." They both noticed a Gallade and Gardevoir and walked up to them. "Well, you seem like quite the couple. My name's Brandon, and this is Adam. Might we have the pleasure of knowing your names?"

"Hey. Are you hungry? Here."

At the sound of an unknown voice, Elda pulled her head out of its spot tucked into her underside, the growls coming from the empty pit in her stomach growing much older as the scent of an Oran Berry filled her nostrils. Eyes widening and mouth watering, she's couldn't help but snag the Berry from the Blaziken's grasp, taking a large, quick bite from its fruity center. "Fank you," she attempted to say through a mouth full of Berry, savoring its taste. "You're the beft!"

As soon as she swallowed the bite, Elda giggled a bit, sweat-dropping at her actions. "Sorry about that," she said before the Fire-type left. Shrugging his departure off, she finished her Berry in pure bliss, glad that someone was kind enough to help her out for no real reason. So there are still some nice people in this world, huh? she thought, gleefully, taking another bite of her Berry, which she held up with Psychic, sitting elegantly on the rock.

Hi, guys, I'm new so please don't make fun of my RP. OK HERE WE GO:

Meanwhile, a wild Eevee was strolling around the town looking for berries to eat. Suddenly, a sweet round object caught the corner of his eye. It was a Sitrus Berry. Eevee knew there was no way he could climb the tree, so he continuously used Double-Edge to knock down the tree. After ten attempts, he was worn out, but the berry fell clean off. Eevee started munching at the snack...

Lillie was probably the most awkward Lopunny anyone knew. Most of her fur was white,but her ear fur was pale yellow, and her eyes were pink.She had come seeking a mate,but the Lucario that had been her perfect match was taken.She sighed, thinking about him.Suddenly,she glimpsed a berry tree."If I'm seeking love,I better not be bare-boned. "

A wild Mudkip was ready to search for a mate. He was deciding to mate with a female Mudkip, but there is a shortage of female Mudkip in the region, and Mudkip had just found out all the female Mudkip had been taken.

No luck...

He ate the Oran Berry he was saving up. Just then, a small Lotad came over.

"Um, hi?" Mudkip said, "What do you want?"

"Gimme a Sitrus Berry or else!" Lotad shouted.

TO BE CONTINUED

"Why would I?" Mudkip asked.

Lotad explained how she was lonely and wanted company. Mudkip explained they could always start a family together, and the did.

So now you know the story of Mudkip. He had 3 Lotad babies and so life went on. WHAT YOU WANNA HEAR ANOTHER STORY!?

THE END!